Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Identity Pastor Pete Peters Of The LaPorte Church Of Christ In Colorado Passes Away At The Age Of 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Identity Pastor Pete Peters Of The LaPorte Church Of Christ In Colorado Passes Away At The Age Of 64

Christian Identity Pastor Pete Peters Of The LaPorte Church Of Christ In Colorado Passes Away At The Age Of 64

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...te-peters.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3938

Pastor Peter "Pete" Peters, who was an acolyte of Original Seedline (OSL) Christianity, passed away from natural causes on July 7th, 2011 at the age of 64. Pastor Peters headed up the LaPorte Church of Christ in LaPorte, Colorado, just west of Fort Collins. His ministry was dedicated to proclaiming what he believed to be the true Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the earth, and to revealing to Americans and the Western Nations their true Biblical Identity. No acknowledgement of his death has yet been posted on the Scriptures for America Worldwide website; however, two sermons preached since that date, on July 10th and July 14th, are available. The new preacher doesn't identify himself, and made no reference to Pastor Peters' death during the first three minutes that I listened to. The audio for the July 10th sermon is embedded below:

http://media.sfaw.org:8080/sfa/archi...sermon_32k.mp3

The only media report was published by the Coloradan, and it reeks of Anti-Defamation League propaganda. Marilyn Mayo, Co-Director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism, was quoted as follows: "Though Peters had a small following as pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ, and as head of Scriptures for America, he attempted to reach a larger audience through Internet and shortwave radio, Internet videos, newsletters, DVDs and yearly gatherings. Peters used the technology available to him to spread his propaganda and Christian Identity - a virulently racist and anti-Semitic religion - teachings. Although he was a well-known leader in the Christian Identity movement, Peters did not attract a large following."

Of course, "anti-Semitic" is anything which with the Jews disagree.

Not only did he pastor a church, but Pastor Peters also maintained a vigorous online and mail-order outreach. Through the Scriptures for America Worldwide website, one could listen to his sermons or obtain a wide variety of Christian Identity-related literature. He also published a monthly newsletter entitled "The Dragon Slayer". A collection of videos by Pastor Peters can also be found on the ChristianRoot YouTube channel.

Pastor Peters was an influential organizer at one time. In October 1992, he organized a Rocky Mountain Rendezvous conference of 160 activists, to include white nationalists, patriot, and militia figures in Estes Park, CO to determine a response to the murder of Vicki Weaver and Samuel Weaver by FBI agents and the ultimate arrest of Randy Weaver in Ruby Ridge. In 1996, Pastor Peters hosted a smaller follow-up conference in Estes Park attended by 40 ministers in the Israel Identity movement.

If Edgar Steele was the "attorney for the damned", you could consider Pete Peters to be the "voice of the damned". Pastor Peters conducted interviews with a variety of figures consider persona non grata by the establishment, to include Dr. David Duke and Ernst Zundel. Pastor Peters was also interviewed by James Edwards on The Political Cesspool. Pastor Peters himself has been censored; in April 2011, two public access channels in Michigan pulled his program off the air after complaints from anti-racists.

Reaction: A variety of responses are recorded.

-- Covenant People's Forum: Features a lengthy thread with robust discussion about Pastor Peters. Some of the more hardline Dual Seedliners criticized Peters for fellowshipping blacks, particularly the Azusa Street Revival. Mark Downey appears to be his most vitriolic critic. But others preferred to focus more on his ability to bring White people to a knowledge of the Identity message. The primary difference between Dual Seedline (DSCI) and Original Seedline (OSC) is in the origin of the Jews; while Original Seedliners believe Jews are descended from Jacob's brother Esau, Dual Seedliners believe the Jews stemmed from a physical union between Eve and Satan in the Garden of Eden.

-- Christian Identity Forum: One person posted this rather gracious statement; "I don't agree with everything Pastor Peters did and said -- I'm pretty sure most of you don't either -- but he was a white Christian man who preached the identity message to a point and stood up for his race and his Savior, and copped a ton of grief from ZOG for his trouble, so I for one will be praying that God has prepared a mansion for him in the Kingdom".

-- Stormfront: One person wrote, "I don't know how everyone here feels about him, maybe some have some secrets about him, but if it wasn't for me finding him and his ministry I wouldn't be the White Christian I am today. I thought it would be worth mentioning one man who fought the good fight of faith".

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 3:11 AM July 15m 2010

=============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

The Preaching Cowboy -- Access St. Louis

The Preaching Cowboy -- Access St. Louis

http://accessstlouis.blogspot.com/20...ng-cowboy.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3962#post3962

Whenever the Chosen people are in danger of being destroyed for a lack of knowledge, of going to Babylon, God sends forth prophets to warn his people to get them to turn from their wicked ways and come back to God. In Deuteronomy 28 we have a clear warning of what will happen to us if we turn our backs from God. Most of it has come true. Yet contained in the book is a promise, that if God's people will turn back to him and follow in his ways, all things will be restored as before.

Pastor Peters was such a prophet, though he would never say so himself. As I was listening to the two hour tribute to the Pastor on SFA radio tonight, I was struck with how much the Pastor had influenced many people and how much love and respect there was for this great Man of God.

When I heard the news that the Pastor had passed away, It hit me pretty hard. I mourned for almost a week and I'm not a man that normally breaks down at such news. But for almost 15 years he had been my Pastor. I drove from California to LaPorte to get baptised in 2006 in his church. Every Sunday I would take communion and attend the Internet service and listen to the 24/7 radio stream almost constantly. His broadcasts would go with me to the gym in my MP3 player. I loved his series The Aliens Among Us and The Unseen War. I never missed his Thanksgiving story about how God had his hand in preparing for the pilgrims to settle in Plymouth and thus blaze a trail for the millions of our people that was to come.

When I would rough it in the woods I'd take my laptop and converter and listen to him among the wildlife, cleaning my guns and gear after a long day of training and preparing for what is to come. When I was in the sleeping bag my books for nightly reading were Everything you wanted to know about gun control and America the conquered. Pastor Peters, more than anyone else, was a great inspiration to me. He was like a father, so it was quite a shock to find out that he had left us.

There aren't many men I look up to as inspiration but Pastor Peters was one of them. Tough, sincere, honorable and a fighter, Pastor was a man's man. Besides the message of hope and truth he brought to his people, I think those hard, cowboy qualities are what attracted so many to him. No one wants a effeminate preacher tickling your ear with what you want to hear and pastor would have none of that. He told you what he believed was the truth and if you didn't like it then you could just move on and find Joel Osteen or someone that would make you feel good. Pastor wasn't about preaching a false creed of love, peace and inclusiveness to make you feel good. He was about waging a spiritual war of warning his people what would happen if we didn't get right with God and raising up acres of diamonds men, of Gideons chosen few, people that would carry the fight against spiritual darkness and death.

I loved the stories Pastor used to tell, about the time when he was dragged by a horse and almost lost his life, to when he worked a wielder, of this times on the jewish controlled campuses fighting the commies to the State's attempt to get him to sign as a political advocacy group and refusing, resulting in the church being seized by the Enemies of Christ, to the sadder times when he lost his only son and then his son's mother. Pastor Peters went though a lot, was tested mightily and passed it all with flying colors. Men of his caliber, at least in the pulpit, are few and far between. If we had men like Pastor Peters in the pulpit across America, this country would not be facing the disaster that stares us in the face today.

I said back in 2009 that this was the beginning of sorrows, and things are coming to a head soon. Before that happens though, the wars in heaven are waging and must be won, and it must be waging something fierce for God to call up such a Warrior as Pastor Peters.

Thank you for all you have taught me, Pastor. I know I'm a stiff necked blackslider sometimes but I never leave the flock. I hope I get to meet you again someday, swinging that sword and smiting our enemies into the spiritual dust. With Pastor Peters now at God's side, we will win for sure.

A good video of Pastor's service, communion time.

You can find the Scriptures For America Youtube Channel HERE with plenty of video clips

Last edited by Librarian; 07-20-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Mamzer Guido pisser-possums get to decide what Pete Peters' bunch get to do

Mamzer Guido pisser-possums get to decide what Pete Peters' bunch get to do

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...-America/page5
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3966#post3966

I’m deeply saddened to hear the "rumor" that Pastor Peters is dead has been confirmed!

This day Israel has suffered a great loss. There are many doctrinal disagreements within the movement, yet this is also how we know we’re on the correct path. It’s what separates the goats from the sheep – our ability to study the scriptures moreso than any other branch of Christinsanity. Ir is it the way in which a swarm of us mamzers get to bother the White Aryan Christian Israelite by pretending to be CI? Still, we should all be able to recognize the tremendous work that Peters has done and know that he’s with Yahweh, just as his Word has promised us. He will live on – as Wesley Swift, Richard Butler, and many others – in his recorded sermons and literature. Which, since it was One-Seedline and since Peters himself claimed not to be 'Identity' really has no importance doctrinally to the Dual-Seedliners which us wop mamzers infest. Really, I'm one delusional mamzer pisser-possum running around eating shit from Sci-Fi Faber to jewromy Visser. I'm hoping that a big truck will run over my mamzer ass.

As Richard and the other “Radio Ranch Wranglers” have stated in the above broadcast, I highly doubt SFA will be "better than it ever was" without Peters at the helm. As one who’s known Peters personally, as one of Pete's pet mamzer/jew/nigger pet of the month I question if he had "trained" or even would’ve wanted another to preach after his death. He was very protective of his ministry and ran off many possible successors; I’ll not name any names, as I have not a clue as to what I'm yapping about..

As a nosy mamzer with nothing to do but run its yap, Sadly, I foresee disaster with some of these yokels at the helm and can see the radio broadcast turning into a farce. Some of the wranglers say this isn’t their first rodeo so let’s hope that’s not what it becomes as so many others have – a rodeo with no substantial meat being taught. This has happened with UCOY, Emry’s post-death church "America’s Promise" and several additional ministries. Without naming a successor and having too many bucking for position the outcome will certainly be dismal.

I’m praying I’m wrong thus only time will tell.

Perhaps Scriptures for America has died with Pastor Peters. There are not many others I can stand listening to within Anglo-Israelism but Peters’ shows I could always enjoy. It’s difficult to imagine no more "fresh Pete" coming to us. Did I agree with everything Peters taught? No, but what teacher do we agree with 100%? There a little, here a little. He was a member of the Body of Christ, no denying.

I’ll be tuning in this Tuesday for further clarification as so far the wranglers haven’t said anything. By leaving open so many loopholes – including the cause of his death – they’re setting Peters up for countless conspiracy theories, not good for what Peters fought so hard to establish with his ministry. Waiting until after his burial to make an official announcement reeks of Bin Laden being dumped in the ocean seconds after his capture. Let’s hope he’s not in witness protection after selling his mailing list to the enemy.

The world will surely need a better answer than has been given.

Another note to consider – Peters caused most controversy with his “We’re Not Gay, Cannibals or Identity” sermons, over ten in all. His reason for doing so was he claimed the enemy had defiled the use of the word Identity as they had the Klan and Aryan Nations (odd for a man who wouldn’t call a faggot "gay" because it was a Saxon word).

In the end, the enemy brushed him with this label anyway:

"Though Peters had a small following as pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ, and as head of Scriptures for America, he attempted to reach a larger audience through Internet and shortwave radio, Internet videos, newsletters, DVDs and yearly gatherings," said Marilyn Mayo, Co-Director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism. "Peters used the technology available to him to spread his propaganda and Christian Identity - a virulently racist and anti-Semitic religion - teachings. Although he was a well-known leader in the Christian Identity movement, Peters did not attract a large following."
      In short, stay true to Identity. It’s who we are.

Rest in peace, Pastor Peter J. Peters! My condolences to Nancy and his daughters for their immense loss – 64 is rather young to be called home. Rest assured, he’s with Monty right now and has earned his crown of righteousness.

Again –a very sad day for Israel indeed.

__666__666__666__666__

Ah's jewr faithfool Pisser Sock-Possum, Master. Now give me a Pisser-Possum Treat!!!

______

Comment

Your Tribute to Pete Peters

Your Tribute to Pete Peters

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4057

Hi Martin,

We never really get a chance to talk or discuss a lot other than the chat. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your tribute to Pete Peters on the TMT. I agree with you that Peters did not teach full truth but he was a good starting point for those who would move on to fuller truth on their own. His passing will create a hole in the DSCI continuum, but I think as we are nearing the end we must be prepared to be on our own with Yahweh, underground, as you know.

I also agree with you about Arnold Murray. He actually does teach two seedlines but he soft peddles it and does speak in code with regard to the jews. His biggest failing is claiming that non-Israelites can be brought into the fold, even the "Kinnites" (with his disclaimer, if they truly, TRULY believe and love Yahweh which we all know is not possible). However, you will notice if you see any of his gatherings, it does not appear that too many non-Israelites are in attendance (how many are mamzers though, who knows). But Peters' passing really only leaves Murray as the large, easily available DSCI "kindergarten".

I was amused when you spoke of John Knight saying Eli James is "Portugese" - does he think that the Portugese today would qualify as Israelites?? It is always amazing to me how people who claim to believe DSCI can so easily miss the obvious. (Oh well, what can you expect of someone who thinks that Hitler and the Nazis were all jews??)

Anyway, thanks for a good tribute to Peters, too many of our people remain so confused.

Last edited by Librarian; 08-05-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X