+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Bryan Reo's latest bogus DMCA cumplaint against WhiteNationalist.org

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,044

    Default Bryan Reo's latest bogus DMCA cumplaint against WhiteNationalist.org

    Bryan Reo's latest bogus DMCA cumplaint against WhiteNationalist.org



    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3939#post3939
    http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=203770


    On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Admin@CrisisHost.com wrote:

    Below is a copy of the DMCA I recieved, and instructions to file a counter-notice. If you have any questions, please let me know. When you decide to send a response, please send me a copy.

    Thanks
    Admin
    CrisisHost.com


    Hello,

    SoftLayer Security has received the following verified DMCA complaint in reference to an IP hosted on your server. A copy of the DMCA complaint is listed below or attached to this ticket for your review. Please remove the infringing content listed in this complaint. If you do not remove the infringing material, we are obligated under the DMCA to expeditiously remove or disable access to the content, and will do so within twenty-four (24) hours if you have not done so.

    Once the content has been removed or disabled and you believe you are not infringing, you may file a counter notification as set forth at our link, How to Make a Counter Notification http://www.softlayer.com/dmca.html. Once we have sent your counter notification to the Complaining Party, we will put the content back up or enable access if we have not heard back from the Complaining Party after ten (10) business days. Please update this ticket with resolution to this issue. We thank you in advance for your quick action and cooperation.

    ======================

    I, Bryan Reo, under penalty of perjury, declare that I have a goodfaith belief that my copyright is being violated by Martin Lindstedt at www.whitenationalist.org a website that receives service from Joshua Singer of Crisis Host (Crisis Host was notified of the copyright violation and has thus far declined to act).

    My picture is being illegally used by Martin Lindstedt on an account called "Broke Back Mamzer" which Martin Lindstedt is using to impersonate me and make posts under my name. Additionally, he is also stealing my posts and publishing private emails that were private correspondences I sent to other individuals who then sent them to him. He has no right to publish anything along those lines. I cannot provide an original link to where the picture was originally hosted as I removed the content from where it was originally hosted and he stole it prior to its removal.

    These are just two of the fifteen instances where he has made posts that contain my picture (picture included as the user avatar)

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3912&posted=1
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...3&postcount=19
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...15&postcount=2


    At this post he has unlawfully reproduced a post I made on another forum (although he edited parts of it with blue text)-
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...12&postcount=1


    At this post he has unlawfully reproduced a private email that I sent to his server (who has thus far refused to act on the copyright violations)
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...3&postcount=19


    Attached is a copy of my driver's license so my picture can be seen and it can be confirmed that I am the person pictured in the avatar. Under no circumstances is my driver's license picture to be sent to Martin Lindstedt (owner/operator of WhiteNationalist.org) or to the Crisis Host service provider as I believe they would forward it to Martin Lindstedt.

    At this time, due to the frequency and severity of the offenses, and the refusal of the site operator and the direct service provider to do anything about the violations, I am requesting that the site be taken down pending litigation.

    Additionally, if it matters, Martin Lindstedt is breaching terms of service for racism, bigotry, obscenity, vulgarity, sedition, and advocacy of criminal/violent behavior. He is also libeling a lawyer in New York City and myself by claiming we are involved in insurance fraud and murder- http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...4&postcount=20


    Signed- Bryan Reo
    Bryan Reo
    Street Address Redacted
    Mentor, Ohio 44060
    Phone # Redacted
    bryanreo@sbcglobal.net

    ===========================

    Regards,

    Kiadra G.
    SoftLayer Security Team



    ____________________________
    I am The Librarian
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default "I Shall Cumply" Reply to CrisisHost and copyright@softlayer.com

    "I Shall Cumply" Reply to CrisisHost and copyright@softlayer.com


    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3940#post3940
    http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=203854

    Hello Admin @ Crisishost & copyright@softlayer.com:


    I was pretty sure Bryan Reo would do exactly this behavior. In fact, I knew that he would do this. This is why I have kept my 'secret forum' for the past six months. So, as agreed already what I shall immediately do by midnight, Sunday, July 17, 2011, not the usual 24, is to delete or disable the allegedly offending content specified into a place where only my eyes can see, to then file promptly -- within a day or so a counter-notice, and then a lawsuit against Bryan Reo abusing the DMCA cumplaint process to take down Church web pages. Bryan Reo has already pulled this sort of crap before and refused to file a valid copyright complaint because it was bogus, and then admitted on Nov. 28, 2010 on The Movement Turd #46 that he wasn't going to file any civil complaint in US District Court any time soon. So Bryan Reo already has a criminal history of filing bogus DMCA cumplaints, then refusing to actually litigate on his copyright violation claims, and using the DMCA as a means of censoring and silencing his critics.

    The photo of Bryan Reo was taken from Xuqa.com, which claims to be the copyright holder. Bryan Reo hated to admit that this picture if what looks to be a mestizo homosexual is indeed himself, however yesterday the NimBuster Server company essentially said that they would allow NimBusters to post linkages to Reo's pictures and anyone wanting to speak about Bryan Reo was to be allowed to do so without censorship.

    Bryan Reo has a history of demanding that these photos from Facebook and especially XuQa.com, including parodies, be taken down, but in a good number of cases, especially overseas, the image-hosting companies tell Reo that since he is not XuQa.com to take a hike.

    Bryan Reo cumplaining that letters and public documents that he has sent to other parties, like the Lake County Ohio Sheriff's Department or to this Server are 'private correspondence' is itself bogus. Criminals should not get to file extortionary threats and then claim that they are being 'misunderstood' and victims.

    I shall create a new nickname and post this letter of course onto the forum and to other places. This DMCA cumplaint is not a copyrightable item in and of itself. However, as agreed, the content that Bryan Reo falsely claims is under 'copyright' protection shall be removed or disabled by the end of today. When at the end of a ten-day period and I haven't seen an injunction or court order, I shall notify you and you notify your service provider in turn and upon agreement this material shall be brought back or restored to public view by myself.

    Bryan Reo and his 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' Mariani of Nixon, Peabody inserted lies that Pastor John Britton had been drunk that Bryan Reo and others had written on their forum and then falsely claimed Pastor John Britton had written this material and asked for a dismissal on the basis of this forged material in Pastor Britton's lawsuit for a helicopter crash caused by a defective nozzle by Rolls Royce and Dallas Airmotive. It was found out that these forgeries by Bryan Reo and others pretending to be Christian Identity and White Supremacists was not written by Pastor Britton. There will be further litigation concerning this matter. I put this in to show that there is a Bryan Reo and 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' Mariani connection and this is why Bryan Reo squalls every time there is mention of their joint enterprises.

    So in the upcoming litigation, records which have been jnavailable will be subpoenaed. Bryan Reo doesn't have any funds because Bryan Reo hasn't worked over three weeks in its entire life. But Cousin Ray the 'Sicilian guido-jew ambulance-chaser from jew Jersey' Mariani and Nixon Peabody and a bunch of others have money to pay up as co-defendants.

    Bryan Reo has no 'copyright' interest in photos owned by Facebook and Xuqa.com and in threatening extortionary letters purporting that this mamzer has a right to both claim to be a 'White Supremacist' and at the same time a 'pore abused little mixed-race sexually alternative' member of a protected class Bryan Reo's entire pretense is that it can be both a pretend 'White Suprermacist' and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity' and a pore victim of hate speech at the same time. Bryan Reo has found out the past few weeks that Hostgator, the NimBuster server, some image-hosting companies are not going to simply take its word, and so Bryan Reo is losing to the power of the Internet, just as a number of Arab dictators have found that information cannot be controlled or censored forever on the Internet.

    The specific complaints mentioned by Bryan Reo's DMCA bogus DMCA cumplaint shall be deleted or disabled by myself by midnight, Central time, Sunday night July 17, 2011. A counter-notice shall be filed on Monday or Tuesday and then Bryan Reo has ten days to file a lawsuit. If upon Day 11, there is no lawsuit, then I shall consult with you and if you agree, then this specific material shall be restored.

    Since this bogus DMCA cumplaint is not in and of itself copyrightable, then it shall be posted to my web pages and forums, and to other places on the Internet, especially NimBusters, given that their server told their admin to post all the Reo material they want just so long as Reo's picture is not on the NimBuster server. Them NimBusters and quite a few other White Nationalist sites are going to go wild on this matter.

    Bryan Reo is simply finished on the Internet. Everyone knows his name. Everyone knows its mongrel face. Everyone knows that it isn't White or legitimate. Same way for all of Reo's friends.

    I've learned a lot since November 14, 2010, when Bryan Reo made a bogus DMCA cumplaint and I thought I had 'rights.' This time I'll cheerfully comply with the specific material to be taken down or disabled, file a counter-notice, release it all over the Internet elsewhere, alert everyone to get it while they can, then when Bryan Reo refuses to file a lawsuit, to take him and his friends to the cleaners with counter-litigation, which will of course take years and years while the lawyers feed.

    Please send a copy of this e-mail to Bryan Reo @ bryanreo@sbcglobal.net for me. He'll be reading it obsessively over on NimBusters and elsewhere, including my forum until he seeks to make another bogus DMCA cumplaint, but since he's already filed a stack against myself, NimBusters, and others, then refused to actually pay out the $350 in a filing fees in a US District Court for actual copyright infringements, then the odds are that this is simply one last dying squirt. When Bryan Reo is under injunction against filing bogus TOS and DMCA cumplaints, then Bryan Reo and Cousin Ray and others will simply have to stop.

    No need to take down the rest of the web page or forum, as I'm cumplying to the letter of the law.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Now that I think of it . . . I Shall Cumply ONLY to that which is alleged

    Now that I think of it . . . I Shall Cumply ONLY to that which is alleged



    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3941#post3941

    Dear CrisisHost & abuse @ softlayer.com:

    Now that I think of it, I think I'll simply just do the bare minimum to cumply with Bryan Reo's idiotic and perjurous Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereafter DMCA) cumplaints.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren

    I, Bryan Reo, under penalty of perjury, declare that I have a goodfaith belief that my copyright is being violated by Martin Lindstedt at www.whitenationalist.org a website that receives service from Joshua Singer of Crisis Host (Crisis Host was notified of the copyright violation and has thus far declined to act).
    Probably because CrisisHost.com is a Free-Speech Server and because I explained that Bryan Reo would be doing exactly this because Bryan Reo has already taken down nine or ten of my sundry blogs, forums and web pages, and those of other parties simply because Bryan Reo hates the fact that everyone now knows his real name and that Bryan Reo isn't white so that Bryan Reo can't threaten to run a spear through some 87 year old Greek woman, or threaten a home invasion, or pretend to be a White Supremacist because Bryan Reo isn't white or heterosexual. Bryan Reo was pissing and moaning and threatening Josh Singer and CrisisHost with the same thing Reo did against my web page on FirstAmendment.net, i.e. to take it down by threatening the underlying service backbone. I have answered every single one of CrisisHost's concerns and I shall answer that of Softlayer.com as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/Broke Back Mamzer
    My picture is being illegally used by Martin Lindstedt on an account called "Broke Back Mamzer" which Martin Lindstedt is using to impersonate me and make posts under my name. Additionally, he is also stealing my posts and publishing private emails that were private correspondences I sent to other individuals who then sent them to him. He has no right to publish anything along those lines. I cannot provide an original link to where the picture was originally hosted as I removed the content from where it was originally hosted and he stole it prior to its removal.
    An interesting tally of half-truths and lies.

    The avatar used for"'Broke Back Mamzer" is indeed from a Bryan Reo profile on XuQa.com. Reo is at least improving in its lies: When it made DMCA cumplaints to 1and1.com and Hostmonster/BlueHost about a Facebook profile Reo claimed that the avatar was not of itself because it looked like a mongrel -- a 'mamzer' in Christian Identity argot -- even though the unibrow was freshly plucked. And still it claimed that it owned the copyright because Facebook said that it did even though Facebook claims the opposite.

    This profile picture came from XuQa.com. Reo posted these pictures, some of where Reo looks like a negro, and an oriental, and a Mexican and none in which Reo looks either white or heterosexual. More interestingly, in the profile page Bryan Reo, who calls itsself 'SwordBrethren' claimed to be a virgin -- with a woman -- and left open the matter as to whether homosexual anal or genital or oral sex was considered sex in 'SwordBrethren's' book.

    Now normally fifty year old Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Aryan Nations clergymen probably never would have founf the site, but my good friend Pastor John Britton was told by a nicer, but just as screwed up homosexual jew mongrel calling itsself Kane123, who fincked out Bryan Reo and told Britton what the page was. When we went over both Pastor Britton and I thought it was a Turkish homosexual dating site, but I managed to finally figure out that it started out as a gaming site. So we got the pictures on the profile page and sent them out far and wide, now everyone in the Movement knows and has these copies of Bryan Reo on his hard drive and probably made a lot of parody photoshop pictures.

    Me, I got around fifty or sixty really funny pictures and so it will be no great loss for me to take down this particular 'Broke Back Mamzer' avatar and until either Reo or I file a federal lawsuit to leave that particular one on my secret site and pretty much everywhere else. The NimBuster server told the NimBuster admin that they can hotlink Reo pictures all they want and there are a lot of image servers who have refused to take down the XuQa.com pictures because Bryan Reo doesn't own the copyright. Bryan Reo is frantic to scrub these photos even though pretty much everyone knows who Bryan Reo is and what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren
    These are just two of the fifteen instances where he has made posts that contain my picture (picture included as the user avatar)

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3912&posted=1
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...3&postcount=19
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...15&postcount=2
    Quit jewr bitchin' Cryin' Lyin' Bryan. I'll take down the 'Broke Back Mamzer' Xuqa.com pictures and not replace them with anything until such time as you can have a US District Court judge try to tell you that you can't take down unflattering pictures that you put on a profile page any more than Kongress-Kritter Wiener could take back all the pictures of Wiener's wiener that this jew posted on the Internut.

    Just because you now claim that the picture is of you -- finally an admission -- that doesn't make it a copyrightable picture just because it is unflattering. Nobody is going to make the Internet go down because some fool doesn't want to look like a fool. You don't own the copyright.

    But nevertheless, I'll disable the avatar picture of yourself on the CrisisHost.com server until you dare file a lawsuit within 14 days or I finish up on the lawsuit I'm writing up. This avatar picture shall be disabled by midnight Sunday, or 12:01 a.m Monday July 18, 2011, Central time. Well within 24 hours.

    If CrisisHost or Softlayer gives me express permission to bring it back before the time for you to 'prove up' jewr copyright, then that is all to the good. However, I advise letting the law take its course under the DMCA and me removing that picture until it can be sorted out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    At this post he has unlawfully reproduced a post I made on another forum (although he edited parts of it with blue text)-
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...12&postcount=1
    The post reproduced was on a forum calling itsself "The Christian Identity Forum" and which those who are in the know call "Two & A Half Mamzers." The entire purpose of that forum are for Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, Oba-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and LiarBill MumpsNuts DeClue(less) (who begged me to ordain it and that I had to kick back out three days later for allegedly molesting its negro nieces and treason) are busily engaged in defaming me and Pastor John Britton. In it, Bryan Reo muses on how to try to get me kicked off a Paltalk chatroom because I might allegedly be cussing or saying something racially offensive to somebody. I thought that the notion was ridiculous because one of my supporters took five minutes to set it up for me and tonight on the SwordMamzer Talkshoe show Reo discussed how to snitch me out to Paltalk.

    http://www.thechristianidentityforum...from-pal-talk/

    Frankly, I'm not sure exactly how or why a criminal conspiracy between a mulatto homosexual pretending to be a Teutonic Crusader, a anonymous transgendered Austrailain 'pissers-poofter-possum' and my former 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, self-admitted niglet-niece molesting fuktard baal-priest who drove down 300 miles from St. Louis in order to get ordained by myself, and who showed up as a snitch on Season 5 Episode #2 of Klan of Mamzers on the Hitler Channel qualifies for a copyright.

    But I'm sure that stranger things have happened, but not even in the NutHouse in which I was unlawfully confined for two and a half years.

    So again, I'll disable this thread until it can be sorted out again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    At this post he has unlawfully reproduced a private email that I sent to his server (who has thus far refused to act on the copyright violations)
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...3&postcount=19
    I think that the CrisisHost admin acted lawfully and decently by telling me what Bryan Reo has been up to and seeing for himself that these 'copyright violations' are bogus. CrisisHost refused to violate its duty and their principles so Bryan Reo went whining and lying to Softlayer -- which I am answering and also posting.

    Making false and malicious cumplaints is nowhere protected by copyright law any more than an extortion racket or murder plot.

    However, out of an abundance of caution, I shall likewise disable this post on the CrisisHost/Softlayer server until this matter can be sorted out as well.

    By the way, the Lake County, Ohio, Sheriff's Office didn't claim a 'copyright infringement' when I asked for and received a copy of Bryan Reo's bogus police cumplaint against myself and Pastor John Britton and another person. Making a false civil or criminal complaint is a crime in and of itself, and I would appreciate Softlayer telling me that I can re-enable this particular post again as soon as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    Attached is a copy of my driver's license so my picture can be seen and it can be confirmed that I am the person pictured in the avatar. Under no circumstances is my driver's license picture to be sent to Martin Lindstedt (owner/operator of WhiteNationalist.org) or to the Crisis Host service provider as I believe they would forward it to Martin Lindstedt.
    I wish to hereby make a demand for production of Reo's full initial DMCA cumplaint and the driver's license used in making this false cumplaint.

    Not that I don't already have ample information on Bryan Reo given the Lake County Sheriff's Office police report, and a Lexus/Nexus search by Pastor John Britton's lawyers from earlier this year when Bryan Reo was trying to tamper with Britton's federal civil case. Bryan Reo belongs in prison, where as a mixed-race homosexual it would fit in, although I doubt that Bryan Reo will be telling the 'brothers' that it used to be a 'White Supremacist' or Aryan Nations pastor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    At this time, due to the frequency and severity of the offenses, and the refusal of the site operator and the direct service provider to do anything about the violations, I am requesting that the site be taken down pending litigation.
    On November 28, 2010, Bryan Reo said that 1and1.com, which had taken down all of my web pages because of a bogus DMCA cumplaint had told him that Reo had "six months or at his 'leisure'" to file an actual copyright violation lawsuit in US District Court. That was nearly eight months ago. Reo has no intention of filing a lawsuit to prove up his DMCA cumplaints.

    Since Reo has filed these bogus cumplaints, then not followed through on them against not only myself but numerous others, his DMCA cumplaint should be ruled against by Softlayer out of hand.

    However, out of an abundance of caution, the avatar picture and the posts specifically complained about shall be disabled by myself, Pastor Lindstedt before the day is over. The remaining 99.99% of the material shouldn't be taken down simply because Bryan Reo is vicious and malicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren
    Additionally, if it matters, Martin Lindstedt is breaching terms of service for racism, bigotry, obscenity, vulgarity, sedition, and advocacy of criminal/violent behavior. He is also libeling a lawyer in New York City and myself by claiming we are involved in insurance fraud and murder- http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...4&postcount=20


    Signed- Bryan Reo
    Bryan Reo
    Street Address Redacted
    Mentor, Ohio 44060
    Phone # Redacted
    bryanreo@sbcglobal.net
    For what it is worth, tonight Bryan Reo had a Talkshoe show in which Reo and another murderous criminal, Bill Finck, who as a jailer murdered a Puerto Rican prisoner and got 14 years and is now serving as a federal snitch were worshipping Adolf Hitler. According to Rabbi Finck, Adolf Hitler was the ArchAngel Michael.

    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=31407&cmd=tc

    The show is idiotic, what with a sundry collection of jews and mongrels worshipping Adolf Hitler and pretending to be Nazis or White Supremacists.

    But you will not see me whining to Talkshoe like Bryan Reo and Eli James did with myself demanding that they be banned. As I look at it, anyone stupid and under-bred enough to act in such manner and not know their place, why they are a bunch of wierdos and clowns that belong with each other and I wouldn't dream of letting them out to do some serious crimes.

    By the way, Brian Reo and Eli James have been making false claims about me and Pastor John Britton to the FBI, Secret Service, BATF, and anyone else who might listen and in my cvase the Secret Service came out on April 14, 2011 and had to leave because the cumplaints were unfounded.

    In any case, I shall disable the content and picture falsely cumplained about and this matter will be in litigation. Since I shall remove it, forthwith, tonight, NOW, then Softlayer and/or CrisisHost need not concern themselves with content outside this bogus DMCA cumplaint by Bryan Reo.

    We can discuss this more in the morning.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default All Material at Controversy has been Disabled or Removed by Myself

    All Material at Controversy has been Disabled or Removed by Myself



    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3942#post3942

    Dear CrisisHost.com and Softlayer.com Admin/Legal:

    As promised, the Bryan Reo/Broke Back Mamzer avatars have been disabled on all sixteen posts. The avatar was of some effeminate Mexican, and while both myself and Bryan Reo agree that it is a picture taken of Bryan Reo by Bryan Reo, it is disagreed as to whether Bryan Reo has the copyright because it was posted on XuQa.com by Bryan Reo and Xuqa.com has copyrighted the pictures. Nor does Bryan Reo have any intention of using them as a copyrightable source but nefariously as a means by which to take down forums and web pages.

    However since this matter is in dispute, I disabled the avatar/picture on the site which is hosted by CrisisHost and Softlayer. Tomorrow I shall file a DMCA counter-notice and Bryan Reo has ten days to file a civil lawsuit in US District Court against the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri. The avatar/picture shall remain disabled until 14 days are up from the counter-notice and in any effect I shall speak to both CrisisHost and Softlayer before bringing it back after that time.

    The two posts that Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren have complained about are not in my opinion copyrightable in that one involves a civil and criminal conspiracy to remove me from a crappy Paltalk chat room that one of my followers spent ten minutes setting up for me and my Church. On Bryan Reo's Talkshoe show at 7:00 pm 17 July 2011, Reo was asking for someone to tell him how to make a complaint to Paltalk to get this chatroom shut down. I fail to see why Paltalk is going to worry about what some people are saying in a Paltalk chatroom even if it is racist and bigoted and there is cussing in it. Is Paltralk going to monitor every single Church service in order to ascertain what is being said? And I'm sure that my follower will set me up another Paltalk chat room if I ask him to.

    But I disabled that post by as well by sending it to an admin forum in which only I can see it. It too will be counter-noticed.

    The post in which I reposted Bryan Reo's threats to Josh of CrisisHost is also not a copyrightable matter, involving a criminal and civil conspiracy to remove under a bogus complaint my entire web pages and forums. As above, I disabled that post, will counter-notice and litigate. You know the routine.

    The complaint in which Bryan Reo claims that I allegedly said that himself and his 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' might have covered up an insurance scam in which a woman named Catherine Williams was killed is not technically a DMCA cumplaint. I can find a link in which what happened is still open. Additionally Bryan Reo and Ray Mariani have been forging posts and e-mails purportedly on a forum which Bryan Reo frequents, claiming that these posts are by Pastor John Britton, and then claiming that this ongoing case requires a dismissal on the basis of something that Bryan Reo said that he claims Pastor Britton said. I intend to try to see Bryan Reo and Ray Mariani put in prison for this matter, which is part of the reason for having a forum. So that criminals who abuse the Court System can be outed.

    However, to err on the side of caution, even though this post is not a DMCA matter, but rather a criminal matter -- I have only called for a reopening of the case by the South Carolina police and an investigation if indeed it was the same Bryan Reo who killed that woman as his first attempt at insurance fraud -- I have also disabled that post as well. Since it is not a DMCA matter, I shall discuss it tomorrow during normal business hours with Softlayer's legal department as to whether and under what conditions, if any, that post shall be made public again.

    I said that this would be done by midnight but I decided to do it by 11:00 pm CDT instead. All the content which Bryan Reo made a bogus DMCA cumplaint about has been hidden, deleted, or disabled, as per my agreement with Josh of CrisisHost. No member of the public, or anyone else for that matter can have any access to the above-referenced material until this matter is settled legally. Therefore nothing else other than that material fraudulently cumplained about by Bryan Reo is to be removed given that I have removed all the matters in controversy myself. I shall discuss this with Softlayer staff during business hours tomorrow.


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http



  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default E-mail sent to CrisisHost, Softlayer as Hosting Companies of WhiteNationalist.org

    E-mail sent to CrisisHost, Softlayer as Hosting Companies of WhiteNationalist.org


    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3943#post3943



    Dear Josh of CrisisHost and the Legal and Abuse Sections of Softlayer:

    I have disabled ALL the material that Bryan Reo has made a bogus and fraudulent complaint about. The avatar/photo has been deleted. Therefore there is no need for CrisisHost or Softlayer to delete my entire web page or forum.

    As I told Josh from before day one: Anything that Bryan Reo complains about -- and Bryan Reo WILL complain -- would be deleted or disabled and litigation commenced. I would not give any of you any grief over this matter but rather comply with the letter and spirit of the law.

    Following are the posts on WhiteNationalist.org/forum.

    Bryan Reo's latest bogus DMCA cumplaint against WhiteNationalist.org

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=892

    I shall be filing the necessary DMCA counter-notice tomorrow and discuss this as well during business hours.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2011 at 10:16 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,044

    Default You should be OK for now . . .

    You should be OK for now. . .



    Thanks very much for your quick reply.

    I've notified the datacenter and you should be OK for now.

    If you are putting anything back, have a counter-DMCA notice ready

    take care
    Josh
    CrisisHost.com

    ____________________________
    I am The Librarian
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default The Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice shall be in the e-mail

    The Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice shall be in the e-mail


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3947#post3947


    Quote Originally Posted by CrisisHost Admin View Post
    You should be OK for now. . .

    Thanks very much for your quick reply.

    I've notified the datacenter and you should be OK for now.

    If you are putting anything back, have a counter-DMCA notice ready

    take care
    Josh
    CrisisHost.com
    I called the abuse/legal department of Softlayer.com a bit before noon after a bit of the run-around via voicemail. Eventually I was speaking to some woman who kept on telling me that since I was not a direct customer of Softlayer that I had to work with you and that they couldn't do anything about it with myself.

    I insisted that the DMCA cumplaints by Bryan Reo were altogether bogus, and that Bryan Reo uses them to bother and harass and take down web pages, forums and blogs of not only myself but others. However, I had disabled or removed or hidden all the material claimed to be in controversy and that I MOST DEFINITELY WOULD BE FILING WITH CRISISHOST AND SOFTLAYER A DMCA COUNTER-NOTICE TODAY OR TOMORROW as a preparation for completing my lawsuit against Bryan Reo and others. So expect to receive said counter-notice later today or tomorrow.

    I shall file the Counter-Notice, but not be restoring the material from my secret forum until I get an injunction against Bryan Reo or the 14-day period is over in which Reo doesn't file a civil lawsuit. I doubt that Reo will file any litigation because his DMCA cumplaint was so bogus. While what I wrote about him and 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' Mariani wasn't technically part of the DMCA cumplaint, I removed it from the forum because Bryan Reo has used it in the past to take down web pages, two Talkshoe programs, and hosting shows sites set up my my followers. I think that if this matter becomes one of public record and attention, that this particular case might be reopened and both Bryan Reo and Cousin Ray might be tried for second-degree murder or at least manslaughter.

    http://www.goupstate.com/article/200...04050348?tc=ar

    The avatar picture that Reo was bitching about was relatively innocuous. I did get Reo to admit that the coffee-colored effeminate was indeed him, something Reo hasn't admitted before in the previous DMCA cumplaints. I have at least 40 or 50 more parody photos from the XuQa.com files, some of them too vile to display on a Church forum or website. There are an awful lot of people who hate Bryan Reo and they have a lot of time and Photoshop on their hands. I bet that the same ones who are making up Reo-tard porn are doing the same against me. I seen one real vile one in which I am being sodomized by Obongo. I've learned to laugh off the really funny pics and ignore the really vile and unfair ones, because if you whine like a pussy on the Internut then you will indeed get more abuse. Something that Bryan Reo isn't ever going to understand, because it's a mamzer with a privilege to never be ridiculed by the White men that it wishes it was.

    So no, I don't see the pics or the messages coming up anytime soon because as agreed even before I signed up with you, that if there was any DMCA cumplaint by Reo or anyone else that upon you sending me Notice that they would be disabled, deleted or removed without any back-talk and I would file a Counter-Notice and then sue the culprit myself. The material in question shall not be put back up until such time as it is made legal to do so and upon consultation with you and your agreement. Everything done by the letter and spirit of the law.

    I think that for the next couple of weeks, until this matter comes up for litigation, any new material derogatory of Bryan Reo shall remain on my secret forum which isn't hosted by CrisisHost or SoftLayer and then when it is 'safe' to bring up to public light I shall do so. But until then, I think I'll simply wait out the clock for Reo to file a lawsuit (which he won't) or me to finish writing up my own litigation in progress.

    The woman at the abuse department of Softlayer was evasive, but by the end of the twenty-minute call I think that she definitely understood that I will not hesitate to go after Softlayer if they nuke the entire web pages and forum. She kept on saying that Softlayer was not responsible to me and that I had to work through CrisisHost and I said that I had no problem with CrisisHost. I myself had deleted ALL the material in controversy, so the remainder of my web page and forum, 99.44% of which doesn't concern Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren had better stay up or else there would be litigation. I also informed her that everything I send you on this piddling matter would be also sent to Softlayer abuse and copyright sections.

    So as you say, everything should be OK and my web page and forum remain up. I'll be posting on it what some other people have said about Softlayer, but I don't think either you or Softlayer need to be bothered by this sent via e-mail. There are a lot of people none too impressed with Softlayer and how it deals with bogus DMCA cumplaints by Bryan Reo and others.

    As stated this morning, Softlayer shall receive a copy of this e-mail. It is too late for a notary public to verify my DMCA Counter-Notice today, so I shall send it with a copy of my driver's license to yourself, and of course, Softlayer. Since I refuse to have any coontact with Bryan Reo via e-mail or any other way, I would appreciate it if you were to send that misbegotten Spawn of D-g my Counter-Notice by e-mail sans my drivers license.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Counter-notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act

    Counter-notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3969#post3969
    COMES now the Respondent, Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, Chief Pastor and ArchBishop of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, Aryan Nations of Missouri, a public benefits religious corporation incorporated within the State of Missouri, to hereby file this Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereafter DMCA) under provision of 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (g)(3) a Counter-Notice to the bogus DMCA complaint filed by Bryan Reo, 7143 Rippling Brook Lane, Mentor Ohio,


    Identifying the material in dispute removed, disabled, or deleted by Pastor Lindstedt upon getting receipt from CrisisHost concerning Bryan Reo's bogus DMCA cumplaint.

    Now that I think of it . . . I Shall Cumply ONLY to that which is alleged

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3941#post3941

    Dear CrisisHost & abuse @ softlayer.com:

    Now that I think of it, I think I'll simply just do the bare minimum to cumply with Bryan Reo's idiotic and perjurous Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereafter DMCA) cumplaints.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren

    I, Bryan Reo, under penalty of perjury, declare that I have a goodfaith belief that my copyright is being violated by Martin Lindstedt at www.whitenationalist.org a website that receives service from Joshua Singer of Crisis Host (Crisis Host was notified of the copyright violation and has thus far declined to act).
    Probably because CrisisHost.com is a Free-Speech Server and because I explained that Bryan Reo would be doing exactly this because Bryan Reo has already taken down nine or ten of my sundry blogs, forums and web pages, and those of other parties simply because Bryan Reo hates the fact that everyone now knows his real name and that Bryan Reo isn't white so that Bryan Reo can't threaten to run a spear through some 87 year old Greek woman, or threaten a home invasion, or pretend to be a White Supremacist because Bryan Reo isn't white or heterosexual. Bryan Reo was pissing and moaning and threatening Josh Singer and CrisisHost with the same thing Reo did against my web page on FirstAmendment.net, i.e. to take it down by threatening the underlying service backbone. I have answered every single one of CrisisHost's concerns and I shall answer that of Softlayer.com as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/Broke Back Mamzer
    My picture is being illegally used by Martin Lindstedt on an account called "Broke Back Mamzer" which Martin Lindstedt is using to impersonate me and make posts under my name. Additionally, he is also stealing my posts and publishing private emails that were private correspondences I sent to other individuals who then sent them to him. He has no right to publish anything along those lines. I cannot provide an original link to where the picture was originally hosted as I removed the content from where it was originally hosted and he stole it prior to its removal.
    An interesting tally of half-truths and lies.

    The avatar used for"'Broke Back Mamzer" is indeed from a Bryan Reo profile on XuQa.com. Reo is at least improving in its lies: When it made DMCA cumplaints to 1and1.com and Hostmonster/BlueHost about a Facebook profile Reo claimed that the avatar was not of itself because it looked like a mongrel -- a 'mamzer' in Christian Identity argot -- even though the unibrow was freshly plucked. And still it claimed that it owned the copyright because Facebook said that it did even though Facebook claims the opposite.

    This profile picture came from XuQa.com. Reo posted these pictures, some of where Reo looks like a negro, and an oriental, and a Mexican and none in which Reo looks either white or heterosexual. More interestingly, in the profile page Bryan Reo, who calls itsself 'SwordBrethren' claimed to be a virgin -- with a woman -- and left open the matter as to whether homosexual anal or genital or oral sex was considered sex in 'SwordBrethren's' book.

    Now normally fifty year old Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Aryan Nations clergymen probably never would have founf the site, but my good friend Pastor John Britton was told by a nicer, but just as screwed up homosexual jew mongrel calling itsself Kane123, who fincked out Bryan Reo and told Britton what the page was. When we went over both Pastor Britton and I thought it was a Turkish homosexual dating site, but I managed to finally figure out that it started out as a gaming site. So we got the pictures on the profile page and sent them out far and wide, now everyone in the Movement knows and has these copies of Bryan Reo on his hard drive and probably made a lot of parody photoshop pictures.

    Me, I got around fifty or sixty really funny pictures and so it will be no great loss for me to take down this particular 'Broke Back Mamzer' avatar and until either Reo or I file a federal lawsuit to leave that particular one on my secret site and pretty much everywhere else. The NimBuster server told the NimBuster admin that they can hotlink Reo pictures all they want and there are a lot of image servers who have refused to take down the XuQa.com pictures because Bryan Reo doesn't own the copyright. Bryan Reo is frantic to scrub these photos even though pretty much everyone knows who Bryan Reo is and what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren
    These are just two of the fifteen instances where he has made posts that contain my picture (picture included as the user avatar)

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3912&posted=1
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...3&postcount=19
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...15&postcount=2
    Quit jewr bitchin' Cryin' Lyin' Bryan. I'll take down the 'Broke Back Mamzer' Xuqa.com pictures and not replace them with anything until such time as you can have a US District Court judge try to tell you that you can't take down unflattering pictures that you put on a profile page any more than Kongress-Kritter Wiener could take back all the pictures of Wiener's wiener that this jew posted on the Internut.

    Just because you now claim that the picture is of you -- finally an admission -- that doesn't make it a copyrightable picture just because it is unflattering. Nobody is going to make the Internet go down because some fool doesn't want to look like a fool. You don't own the copyright.

    But nevertheless, I'll disable the avatar picture of yourself on the CrisisHost.com server until you dare file a lawsuit within 14 days or I finish up on the lawsuit I'm writing up. This avatar picture shall be disabled by midnight Sunday, or 12:01 a.m Monday July 18, 2011, Central time. Well within 24 hours.

    If CrisisHost or Softlayer gives me express permission to bring it back before the time for you to 'prove up' jewr copyright, then that is all to the good. However, I advise letting the law take its course under the DMCA and me removing that picture until it can be sorted out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    At this post he has unlawfully reproduced a post I made on another forum (although he edited parts of it with blue text)-
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...12&postcount=1
    The post reproduced was on a forum calling itsself "The Christian Identity Forum" and which those who are in the know call "Two & A Half Mamzers." The entire purpose of that forum are for Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, Oba-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and LiarBill MumpsNuts DeClue(less) (who begged me to ordain it and that I had to kick back out three days later for allegedly molesting its negro nieces and treason) are busily engaged in defaming me and Pastor John Britton. In it, Bryan Reo muses on how to try to get me kicked off a Paltalk chatroom because I might allegedly be cussing or saying something racially offensive to somebody. I thought that the notion was ridiculous because one of my supporters took five minutes to set it up for me and tonight on the SwordMamzer Talkshoe show Reo discussed how to snitch me out to Paltalk.

    http://www.thechristianidentityforum...from-pal-talk/

    Frankly, I'm not sure exactly how or why a criminal conspiracy between a mulatto homosexual pretending to be a Teutonic Crusader, a anonymous transgendered Austrailain 'pissers-poofter-possum' and my former 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, self-admitted niglet-niece molesting fuktard baal-priest who drove down 300 miles from St. Louis in order to get ordained by myself, and who showed up as a snitch on Season 5 Episode #2 of Klan of Mamzers on the Hitler Channel qualifies for a copyright.

    But I'm sure that stranger things have happened, but not even in the NutHouse in which I was unlawfully confined for two and a half years.

    So again, I'll disable this thread until it can be sorted out again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    At this post he has unlawfully reproduced a private email that I sent to his server (who has thus far refused to act on the copyright violations)
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...3&postcount=19
    I think that the CrisisHost admin acted lawfully and decently by telling me what Bryan Reo has been up to and seeing for himself that these 'copyright violations' are bogus. CrisisHost refused to violate its duty and their principles so Bryan Reo went whining and lying to Softlayer -- which I am answering and also posting.

    Making false and malicious cumplaints is nowhere protected by copyright law any more than an extortion racket or murder plot.

    However, out of an abundance of caution, I shall likewise disable this post on the CrisisHost/Softlayer server until this matter can be sorted out as well.

    By the way, the Lake County, Ohio, Sheriff's Office didn't claim a 'copyright infringement' when I asked for and received a copy of Bryan Reo's bogus police cumplaint against myself and Pastor John Britton and another person. Making a false civil or criminal complaint is a crime in and of itself, and I would appreciate Softlayer telling me that I can re-enable this particular post again as soon as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    Attached is a copy of my driver's license so my picture can be seen and it can be confirmed that I am the person pictured in the avatar. Under no circumstances is my driver's license picture to be sent to Martin Lindstedt (owner/operator of WhiteNationalist.org) or to the Crisis Host service provider as I believe they would forward it to Martin Lindstedt.
    I wish to hereby make a demand for production of Reo's full initial DMCA cumplaint and the driver's license used in making this false cumplaint.

    Not that I don't already have ample information on Bryan Reo given the Lake County Sheriff's Office police report, and a Lexus/Nexus search by Pastor John Britton's lawyers from earlier this year when Bryan Reo was trying to tamper with Britton's federal civil case. Bryan Reo belongs in prison, where as a mixed-race homosexual it would fit in, although I doubt that Bryan Reo will be telling the 'brothers' that it used to be a 'White Supremacist' or Aryan Nations pastor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo
    At this time, due to the frequency and severity of the offenses, and the refusal of the site operator and the direct service provider to do anything about the violations, I am requesting that the site be taken down pending litigation.
    On November 28, 2010, Bryan Reo said that 1and1.com, which had taken down all of my web pages because of a bogus DMCA cumplaint had told him that Reo had "six months or at his 'leisure'" to file an actual copyright violation lawsuit in US District Court. That was nearly eight months ago. Reo has no intention of filing a lawsuit to prove up his DMCA cumplaints.

    Since Reo has filed these bogus cumplaints, then not followed through on them against not only myself but numerous others, his DMCA cumplaint should be ruled against by Softlayer out of hand.

    However, out of an abundance of caution, the avatar picture and the posts specifically complained about shall be disabled by myself, Pastor Lindstedt before the day is over. The remaining 99.99% of the material shouldn't be taken down simply because Bryan Reo is vicious and malicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren
    Additionally, if it matters, Martin Lindstedt is breaching terms of service for racism, bigotry, obscenity, vulgarity, sedition, and advocacy of criminal/violent behavior. He is also libeling a lawyer in New York City and myself by claiming we are involved in insurance fraud and murder- http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...4&postcount=20


    Signed- Bryan Reo
    Bryan Reo
    Street Address Redacted
    Mentor, Ohio 44060
    Phone # Redacted
    bryanreo@sbcglobal.net
    For what it is worth, tonight Bryan Reo had a Talkshoe show in which Reo and another murderous criminal, Bill Finck, who as a jailer murdered a Puerto Rican prisoner and got 14 years and is now serving as a federal snitch were worshipping Adolf Hitler. According to Rabbi Finck, Adolf Hitler was the ArchAngel Michael.

    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=31407&cmd=tc

    The show is idiotic, what with a sundry collection of jews and mongrels worshipping Adolf Hitler and pretending to be Nazis or White Supremacists.

    But you will not see me whining to Talkshoe like Bryan Reo and Eli James did with myself demanding that they be banned. As I look at it, anyone stupid and under-bred enough to act in such manner and not know their place, why they are a bunch of wierdos and clowns that belong with each other and I wouldn't dream of letting them out to do some serious crimes.

    By the way, Brian Reo and Eli James have been making false claims about me and Pastor John Britton to the FBI, Secret Service, BATF, and anyone else who might listen and in my cvase the Secret Service came out on April 14, 2011 and had to leave because the cumplaints were unfounded.

    In any case, I shall disable the content and picture falsely cumplained about and this matter will be in litigation. Since I shall remove it, forthwith, tonight, NOW, then Softlayer and/or CrisisHost need not concern themselves with content outside this bogus DMCA cumplaint by Bryan Reo.

    We can discuss this more in the morning.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    Above is an identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled. The so-called copyright of Bryan Reo was to a profile photo of Bryan Reo which Reo posted to XuQa.com and for which Xuqa.com claims the copyright in question. The photo used as a parody avatar for "Broke Back Mamzer" showed a coffee-colored effeminate which Bryan Reo said was himself -- on Reo's present DMCA cumplaint. Bryan Reo wants to pretend to be a White Supremacist and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor of some sort even though a look at Reo's actual pictures prove that Reo is a mongrel or 'mamzer', a miscegenated bastard according to Deuteronomy 23:2 which is NOT to be allowed into the Congregation of Israel. Since Bryan Reo is a likely Anti-Racist-Activist pretending to be a White Nationalist and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity activist, then these pictures make it impossible for Bryan Reo to be taken seriously. Thus these pictures are not really copyrightable material under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, but rather an embarrassment under which Bryan Reo seeks to censor criticism and being outed as a fraud.

    Pastor Lindstedt removed the content by deleting all sixteen instances of the picture/avatar, and thus saved his entire web page and forum, which Bryan Reo was trying to get taken down in its entirety.

    The two 'copyright' claims concerning which Bryan Reo made a bogus DMCA cumplaint were in fact extortionary threats and criminal conspiracies to get Lindstedt and Lindstedt's Church kicked off of CrisisHost and Paltalk. As a criminal conspiracy which is detected and publicised has no 'copyright' protections to be used either against the victim or the authorities, Bryan Reo has no copyright to criminal activity proposals posted which are released online, any more than any criminal has a copyright protection to a kidnapping note or proposal for criminal activity.

    The third item removed even Bryan Reo didn't claim to have any copyright upon. It involved repeating a criminal scheme between Bryan Reo and his alleged 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' Mariani in which they conspired to claim that what a friend of Pastor Lindstedt's, one Pastor John Britton, had allegedly said in a case involving a helicopter crash when in fact the purported e-mails and postings were altogether forgeries concocted by Bryan Reo and Bryan Reo's associates. Bryan Reo and 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' Mariani of Nixon Peabody still are committing criminal activity in getting involved in ongoing federal civil litigation. Erring on the side of caution, Pastor Lindstedt disabled this content as well.

    is merely using it as a means under which to file bogus Digital Millennium Copyright Act notices in order to remove criticism and telling anyone that Bryan Reo is a fraud and certainly not White, even though masquerading as a 'White Supremacist.'

    Pastor Lindstedt hereby, under penalty of perjury, says that the above material is NOT copyrightable and that Pastor LA statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that he had to remove the material because Bryan Reo uses and abuses these Digital Millennium Copyright Act notices in order to remove criticism and preventing Lindstedt from telling anyone that Bryan Reo is a fraud and certainly not White, even though masquerading as a 'White Supremacist.

    Lindstedt voluntarily removed, deleted, disabled and/or removed the material under controversy in order to save his entire forum and web pages, 99.44 percent of which have nothing to do with Bryan Reo from being deleted or removed in their entirety, as Bryan Reo has done with eight or nine of Pastor Lindstedt's and his Church's blogs, forums, web pages and communications subforums already. Since this material has been deleted, disabled, removed by Lindstedt, then both CrisisHost and SoftLayer have allowed Lindstedt's forum and web page on CrisisHost to remain. This DMCA Counter-Notice is necessary because Pastor Lindstedt and The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri seeks damages against Bryan Reo and Reo's criminal confederates and other corporations which have wronged Pastor Lindstedt and the Church.

    Pastor Lindstedt and The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri have no cause for complaint against CrisisHost and SoftLayer because the web page and forum is still up, other than the voluntarily deleted material. However, CrisisHost and SoftLayer.com don't seem to have any comprehension as to how evil and vicious Bryan Reo and Eli James and Bill Finck and other mamzers and jews infiltrating White Nationalism and Christian Identity are:

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Singer @ CrisisHost

    The counter notice probably won't be necessary unless & until
    a) you put the same content back on
    b) another DMCA is filed
    (but can't hurt to have it prepared, in either case, listen to you counsel)

    Counter notices are only necessary as an alternative to removing the content, so far the datacenter has dropped this case after they've seen the stuff removed. So if you do intend to repost the stuff he complained about, you can have it ready, otherwise that's unnecessary at this moment.

    I just wanted you to know that as soon as the content he complained about was removed, the datacenter no longer cares about this case.

    Hope that makes sense, thanks again for your support and quick responses.

    Josh
    CrisisHost.com








  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Have Kneepads, Will Travel
    Posts
    43

    Default Bryan Reo's Latest Bogus DMCA cumplaint

    Bryan Reo's Latest Bogus DMCA cumplaint


    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4068#post4068


    From: Bryan <bryanreo@sbcglobal.net>
    Subject: DMCA Complaint
    To: "Joshua Singer" <admin@crisishost.com>
    Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:19 AM


    I, Bryan Reo, declare under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief to believe my copyright/claim is being infringed.

    I am the person pictured in this picture, the picture was taken in my house in the winter of 2004-2005.

    I am the only person with any claim to ownership of this picture.

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/usef...rs/PR-ROTC.jpg

    I require the immediate removal of this picture under the DMCA.

    Additionally I ask that because of the numerous and repeated instances of copyright abuses by this website, that service be terminated to this site and the owner's account be canceled. As an aside I can assure you that more DMCA complaints are forthcoming as Mr. Lindstedt, the operator of the website, has infringed on the copyrights of numerous individuals, such as Eli James, Dan Johns, and Bill Finck, and those individuals have been notified about the infringement of their copyrights and are likely to be filing complaints in the immediate future.

    Many thanks,

    Bryan Reo

    electronic signature- Bryan Anthony Reo

    bryanreo@sbcglobal.net

    440-3xx-6xxxx Redacted by Admin


    Bryan Reo
    XXXX Rxxxxx Bxxxx Lane Redacted by Admin
    Mentor, Ohio 44060


    Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
    ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!



    Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

    Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

    Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Replaced alleged picture of Bryan Reo with a public domain one of the little monkey.

    Replaced alleged picture of Bryan Reo with a public domain one of the little monkey.


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4070


    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Reo

    From: Bryan <bryanreo@sbcglobal.net>
    Subject: DMCA Complaint
    To: "Joshua Singer" <admin@crisishost.com>
    Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:19 AM


    I, Bryan Reo, declare under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief to believe my copyright/claim is being infringed.

    I am the person pictured in this picture, the picture was taken in my house in the winter of 2004-2005.

    I am the only person with any claim to ownership of this picture.

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/usef...rs/PR-ROTC.jpg

    I require the immediate removal of this picture under the DMCA.

    Additionally I ask that because of the numerous and repeated instances of copyright abuses by this website, that service be terminated to this site and the owner's account be canceled. As an aside I can assure you that more DMCA complaints are forthcoming as Mr. Lindstedt, the operator of the website, has infringed on the copyrights of numerous individuals, such as Eli James, Dan Johns, and Bill Finck, and those individuals have been notified about the infringement of their copyrights and are likely to be filing complaints in the immediate future.

    Many thanks,

    Bryan Reo

    electronic signature- Bryan Anthony Reo

    bryanreo@sbcglobal.net

    440-3xx-6xxxx Redacted by Admin


    Bryan Reo
    XXXX Rxxxxx Bxxxx Lane Redacted by Admin
    Mentor, Ohio 44060
    Dear Admin@Crisishost & Copyright@Softlayer:

    I seen this latest bogus DMCA cumplaint by Bryan Reo. As with all of its bogus DMCA cumplaints, it is meant to harass under color of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as opposed to being a legitimate copyright infringement.

    It doesn't directly even claim to hold the copyright owner of a picture that it had placed on Talkshoe, but as agreed with the owner of CrisisHost and Softlayer, whenever any DMCA cumplaint comes across, I will immediately delete, disable, or remove the alleged infringement complained about and then litigate the matter. As before when Bryan Reo made a bogus DMCA cumplaint, I IMMEDIATELY deleted, disabled, and removed the material in question, and this bogus cumplaint is no exception. I deleted the picture off of the CrisisHost/Softlayer server.

    But then I decided to replace it with a better picture of Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren. So I called up a friend and asked him to google up a picture of a monkey or baboon eating shit or something. The friend found a picture on the Internut of a little monkey pissing into its own mouth and so I've replaced it with the new picture.

    .


    Bryan Reo enjoys itz' own refreshing Mountain Dew!!!

    .

    I think it is a much better picture of the little mamzer-monkey, and best of all, Bryan Reo don't own the copyright!

    It also looks much like the Eli[ar] James/jewseph November-Kutz, Rabbi MildSwill Finck-el-Sheenie, and Serial Ineffectual Mamzer Polygamist Dan Johns and all their kin, although it would require a bigger snout for the Eliar James and Finckelsheenie monkeys being that they are jews. So if I hear any whining, I'll get a different picture of some monkeys for them if they make a bogus DMCA cumplaint.

    Bryan Reo is lying about the Eli James, Bill Finck and especially Dan Johns filing their own bogus DMCA cumplaints. Eli James has broken with Bryan Reo seven months ago over some pretend religious dispute and already faces litigation because I have Eli James on audio bragging about committing tortious activity in taking down three of my web pages. Finckelsheenie is still on parole for murdering a Puerto Rican as a Jersey City jailer and won't be wanting to get its parole revoked for filing a bogus DMCA cumplaint. And I was hoping to find some reason for tying Dan Johns and the serial polygamist mamzer's spawn 'Legalmamzer2012' into my litigation. By Bryan Reo claiming this tie and a conspiracy, I get to rope Dan Johns and Legalmamzer2012 into my DMCA litigation even if they don't file any bogus DMCA claim.

    As explained before, this is official notice that Respondent has disabled, removed, and in this case REPLACED allegedly offending material under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act with material insofar as known is in the public domain.

    I'm not going to file any DMCA counter-notices until I file my own DMCA lawsuit in federal district court. I found out Friday that I'll have to file it in the Western District of Missouri in the main courthouse in Kansas City as opposed to Springfield because of a new local rule if I wish to pay the $350 fiiling fee using a Church checking account as opposed to cash. Which is a bummer, even though it costs as much to mail it to Kansas City as Springfield.

    Therefore this matter is settled insofar as CrisisHost and Softlayer are concerned because as you can see, I took care of this matter promptly myself according to law.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-06-2011 at 11:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts