Josh
    CrisisHost.com

==============

On Thu, 9/8/11, Bryan <bryanreo@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Subject: Libel Concern
    To: "Joshua Singer" <info@crisishost.com>, abuse@softlayer.com
    Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 3:48 AM

Hello,

Due to the numerous instances of libel against myself being perpetrated by Martin Lindstedt, owner/operator of www.whitenationalist.org I have consulted with legal counsel and will be filing litigation against those providing Mr. Lindstedt with the services that enable him to engage in wanton and wholesale defamation against private individuals. As of the present time I have been unable to locate a physical address for CrisisHost and would like to know what the address is so that when the action is filed proper service can be made.

Mr. Lindstedt has repeatedly referred to me as a homosexual, a murderer, a criminal, a pimp, a fraudster, and a dead-beat.

I am done asking and requesting that such ridiculous and absurd content be removed, your legal team will be free to think up an explanation for how this is anything other than defamation-

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=813

Lindstedt openly uses his website as a mechanism to discuss conspiracy to commit murder/genocide. In a sworn statement he declares-

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...49&postcount=4

Originally posted by out of context

Accordingly, my goal is to torture to death every single regime criminal, policeman, lawyer, judge, banker, politician, and their entire families, and around 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds when the Great Tribulation, soon arriving, comes around.

I will no longer stomach being libelled and defamed by this madman. It will now be incumbent upon your people to explain, in court, why you provide service to somebody who has an established track record of copyright violations, libel/defamation, and incitement to murder.

Sincerely,

Bryan Reo

Comment

If Bryan Reo is stupid enough to file a lawsuit, then you will be safe enough

If Bryan Reo is stupid enough to file a lawsuit, then you will be safe enough

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4280#post4280

Originally posted by Admin@CrisisHost.com
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4278#post4278

Should I be worried?

Thanks
      Josh
      CrisisHost.com
      Bryan Reo has better reason to be worried. If he files a lawsuit, then it would have to be a federal lawsuit because the parties are in different states.

I see no reason why any lawsuit against either Crisishost or Softlayer demanding 'prior restraint' on what I publish as 'libelous' or 'defamatory' before there is any proof of Reo's claims or court order would prevail against either yourself or Softlayer.

And on what basis are you to be sued for providing service to myself? Because Bryan Reo claims that what is said about himself is libelous and defamatory? You have received numerous bogus DMCA cumplaints before and all of them turned out to be bogus but yet I as agreed before I ever purchased service from you, I simply took down the allegedly offending material and denied any pretext under which you or Softlayer could be sued. Have I not obeyed the law to the utmost jot and tittle?

As a mere provider of Internet service, you and Softlayer are not in a position to make a determination as to whether something said against another party by your customers is or is not libelous or defamatory unless there is a court order after due process ordering you to remove that said material. Someone threatening to initiate legal process simply because as a business you provide a business service to someone else and they have something mean to say about others is in itself and extortionary activity. Thus this matter would be laughed out of court because you can't have an Internet simply because some whiner takes exception to what is said about him.

Secondly, he cannot receive your address for service unless it is under a subpoena, and in order to get that subpoena he would have to get a judge to agree that you and Softlayer had committed an actionable offense against himself. You are not responsible for what is said on your service, which indeed says that it is a place for censored content elsewhere to be published on your service.

Thirdly, while most of Bryan Reo's claims are unfounded -- I've never called Bryan Reo a pimp -- the rest of the claims have some truth to them.

For example, Bryan Reo got Pastor John Britton worked up because in a different venue he threatened to rape Pastor John Britton's wife and daughters. I told Pastor Britton to not worry too much about that because he saw Bryan Reo's Xuqa.com profile and initially thought that it was to a Turkish faggot dating site. He agreed that he had a lot more to worry about being raped himself by Bryan Reo than any female of any age or condition would. So Bryan Reo is the one who threatened rape. Rather, it was found out that Bryan Reo outed another one of the objects of Reo's unnatural affections who was probably outed by Bryan Reo, yet after a number of months has returned to graze amongst Cryin' Lyin; Bryan and the Finckelsheenies.

For another example, it is suspected that Bryan Reo -- this Bryan Reo -- actually killed a woman as part of an insurance-fraud scheme in South Carolina: From what I heard second-hand, Reo accidentally killed this woman, then begged her family to not press charges for vehicular manslaughter because he was a non-white ex-drug addict trying to find Jesus and they bought this lie and asked for the investigation to be dropped. Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani is rumored to have flown down to South Carolina and tampered with the accident report like he loves to do with FAA reports in another case. You might wish to look at the below link, which the Spartanburg newspaper refused to pull even though Bryan Reo has taken down others of these 'accident' reports.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/200...NEWS/604050348

By the way, I have only asked that the investigation be reopened if this is indeed the same Bryan Reo. I have made no overt accusations, merely asked for an investigation as to whether it was in fact an 'accident'.

Bryan Reo has filed numerous bogus lawsuits and in under investigation by the Ohio Insurance Board. If Bryan Reo was stupid enough to file a libel action, he might very well be facing murder charges in South Carolina, and in Ohio for insurance fraud because during the discovery phase I could and would be investigating every single action by Bryan Reo and his attorney -- and publishing this discovery.

Bryan Reo did file a federal lawsuit against a collection company on July 13, 2011:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/ohi...v01423/177690/

However, this case hasn't gone very far and Bryan Reo is demanding a jury trial. I am going to get in touch with the Defendant Global Credit and so will a lot of people and when they are finished with Bryan Reo, he will wish that he hadn't ever filed because he will be paying lawyers bills. We have someone who has been stalking myself and others, threatening them with violence, then making bogus cumplaints to the FBI, Secret Service, BATF,and Lake County Ohio Sheriff's Department on myself, Pastor John Britton and another man. Bryan Reo has had to back off when the time came to do something for fear of civil and criminal prosecution, but in my case the Secret Service came to my door on April 13, 2011, and had to leave when it turned out that I hadn't overtly threatened anyone.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3630#post3630

Furthermore, Bryan Reo and his 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' Mariani of Nixon Peabody, deliberately tried to commit a fraud upon the Idaho Federal District Court and have this civil case dismissed by fraudulently claiming that one of my allies, Pastor John Britton, had posted onto the Internet material that Bryan Reo and others had posted and old material from 2009 on a different forum that I had posted and claimed, fraudulently, that this should make the Britton case be dismissed. Even an old enemy of the Britton family and the Aryan Nations of Idaho, the federal judge who dismissed the state murder case against the sniper that murdered Vickie Weaver, refused to allow this fraudulent nonsense manufactured by Bryan Reo and Ray Mariani to go any further. In fact, both of them should go to prison for this fraudulent activity.

However, this criminal fraud will most certainly be brought up if Bryan Reo were to be stupid enough to file a libel action. Not only Bryan Reo, but Eli James, William Finck, Dan Johns, Clifton Emahiser, Commandork McFagg/Steve Elder, Paul Fromm, and others will be damned out of the Christian Identity and White Nationalist Movements if it is revealed that they are somehow linked to Bryan Reo and his lawyer who were begging the same federal judge who let off Vickie Weaver's federal murderer to dismiss the civil case against Pastor Neumann Britton's nephew based upon their Internet forgeries and merely because Pastor John Britton is a member of the Britton family? In fact, are not these accomplices of Bryan Reo in fact co-accomplices and co-murderers of what is the predominate Movement martyr, Vickie Weaver? Isn't any Movement 'leader' who then associates with these vermin who begged that same federal judge admitting that that they are frauds and co-crucifiers of Vickie Weaver as well?

Insofar as me plotting to get 170 million jews and muds to docilely line up in front of my hovel in Granby Missouri and me killing them all, this is idiotic on its very face. How is that ever going to happen? If it could happen, then I might well be willing to have my service with Crisishost and Softlayer suspended, but if it did happen then I doubt very much that you would even remotely want to piss me off!!!

Actually my words have been that there is going to be a Great Tribulation in which almost everyone dies, and that there will be a Millennium, and then a Judgment Day. This is standard old time Protestant, as well as Christian Identity, religious doctrine. Me wishing for this Great Tribulation to occur in my lifetime and for Jesus Christ to let me take part in it is a religious, not civil or criminal matter.

In fact, I have been to pains to redact Bryan Reo's street address and phone number that some of my posters have posted onto my forum and podcast chats -- something that Bryan Reo has not recriprocated. Also, I have numerous times called upon my listeners to not visit any harm as of today upon Bryan Reo because Bryan Reo is my "judas mamzer." Anyone supporting Bryan Reo within the '[bowel] Christian Identity and White Nationalist Movements are either mamzers 'i.e' miscegenated bastards like Bryan Reo and Dan Johns and Jeromy Visser, or jews like Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November and Rabbi Bill Finck-el-sheenie, or delusional senile race-traitors like Clifton Emahiser. And thus since anyone supporting Bryan Reo isn't legitimate, that Bryan Reo is to be allowed to unearth and de-legitimize others like Paul Fromm and other poseurs. Please, genuine White Nationalists and Christian Identity, "Don't harm my 'jewdass mamzer' Bryan Reo!!! I ain't done wringing it out and using it to find the rest of the cockroaches yet."

So by not suing Bryan Reo and letting Bryan Reo and Eli James and others take down my web pages for the past eight months, by allowing Bryan Reo to not only take down eight or nine of my web pages, forums and blogs and those of numerous other third parties for no other reason other than for posting a Facebook or Xuqa.com profile picture -- or even third-hand photoshopped parody and cartoon pictures of those profile pictures -- all showing that Bryan Reo isn't even remotely even more than a third White, I have essentially divided both Christian Identity and White Nationalism into two camps. Those who are not even white who support Bryan Reo taking down pictures that would show that they are not as they claim and otherwise support ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. Or those who will have no part of anything now of the above-ground Christian Identity or White Nationalist [bowel] Movements because it is full of wall-to-wall ZOGling whigger, mamzer and jew ass-clowns and agents provocateur/ZOGbots.

Far from advocating violence, by pointing out all the criminals, mamzers, jews and homosexuals infesting these bowel Movements, I have urged non-violence for the immediate future and a three-fold personal solution of
      #1. For White Aryan Christian Israelites to first get in right with YHWH;

#2. For them to stop joining above-ground militias, uniformed nazi ass-clowns, White Nutsionalists, bogus jew-infested CI 'churches', WN forums, or anything else associated with the bowel Movements both of Christian Identity and White Nationalism, and to NEXT see that they have a stockpile of food, weapons, and medicine to provide for their families and friends; and

#3 -- LASTLY, upon demonstrating proven leadership and survival skills that they then eliminate the predators and parasites in their own LOCAL communities upon this Great Tribulation burning off the tares just before Jesus Christ's Second Coming, and, always to pray that they survive and that Jesus Christ finds them worthy.

What Bryan Reo finds offensive is that I've simply blown the whistle on him and his fellow agents provocateur and told the true Found Sheep of the House of Israel to stay underground and have nothing to do with these satannic animals.

By not suing them and letting them run wild and censor not only myself and others, I have done as Jesus Christ commanded in His parable about the wheat and the tares. By letting jews and mamzers run wild, and in running wild take down many web pages, forums and other venues of free speech, have I not let them expose themselves for what they are? Were not Bryan Reo, Eli James and Bill Finck, Mike Delaney, Jerel Mosely, Clifton Emahiser, Dan Johns, Jeromy Visser, Morris Gulett, Allen Truitt and others censoring not only the True Church of Israel but others who were not even remotely Christian Identity or White Nationalist proof positive that they are the genuine jews and mamzer and whigger Spawn of Satan? Those who would not listen to me when I told them that these evildoers were jews and mamzers and faggots and ZOGbots simply on my say-so got the message loud and clear when they had their forums, web pages, blogs and other Internet communications shut down or threatened. A lot of these people who suffered censorship at the cloven hoofs of these spawn of Satan still think I am a first-rate asshole and lunatic, but that I am a truthful asshole and lunatic. Not because of what I have said before it has proven true, but by the evil deeds of those who I have named.

These 'libels' that Bryan Reo claims. All of them can be proven to have foundation. It is because of my showing these pictures of Bryan Reo not being white that Bryan Reo has made these bogus DMCA cumplaints. In the last of many DMCA cumplaints in fact, Bryan Reo has claimed that the pictures posted by myself on my Crisishost web page are indeed of him, and on that basis claimed that there was a copyright infringement, even though actually Facebook and Xuqa.com and Talkshoe in actuality own any copyrights. Nor was the Digital Millennium Copyright Act intended as a harassing mechanism to censor criticism and entire web pages critical of someone wanting to be a public figure. Yet, so far Bryan Reo has in effect made the complaint that I have posted pictures, which in point of fact were of himself, yet this time claims, absent all proof and based upon nothing but his fraudulent word that all of a sudden I have 'libeled' him?

Any litigation Bryan Reo brings, if not dismissed out of hand, will last for years and bring up matters of Bryan Reo's own criminality. If it turns out that the South Carolina 'accident' was no accident but rather an insurance fraud scheme that went awry, then both Bryan Reo and Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani might end up riding the needle in South Carolina.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/200...04050348?tc=ar

All I've ever done is to call for an investigation and reopening of the case if it turns out to be the same Bryan Reo. Others have placed him at the scene and Bryan Reo has allegedly admitted to causing this 'accident.' If there is any libel action, I intend to bring this matter up on discovery and find out whether or not it was this particular Bryan Reo or not.

---------------

So no, I'd say that you have nothing to worry about, CrisisHost Admin. Neither does Softlayer. In absolutely no cases have I ever made any accusations against anyone without some foundation, often photographic and sometimes with verification by notary, to back up my surmises. Certainly not against Bryan Reo. I have in some cases court documents which if there is any litigation, will have to be unsealed, and some that are already unsealed, which will disprove any of Bryan Reo's or Ray Mariani's lies.

Bryan Reo doesn't have any money, but his lawyer, Cousin Ray the Sicilian-jew ambulance-chaser from jew Jersey of Nixon Peabody has plenty. Right now one of the cases involved is being delayed for settlement because Cousin Ray wants to be protected from liability for legal malpractice and one of his victims wants to bring the case to trial and re-open some past cases. In the event of litigation, then these records will become public record again.

So, Bryan Reo is simply puffing hot air again. He could go to prison if he was so stupid as to actually file any bogus litigation. A federal lawsuit is something more than a bogus DMCA cumplaint or Talkshoe chat room and not easily dismissed by Bryan Reo once it is initiated.

However, I'll send this e-mail out to you and a few friends and it looks like it is finally time to pull on the net and actually sue Bryan Reo and friends.

Again, as nothing more than a mere re-seller of Internet service, neither you nor Softlayer have any liability for anything I post on the server space rented from yourself or Softlayer. Bryan Reo has run through the bogus DMCA cumplaint material and is reduced to making empty threats against you and Softlayer. Under the DMCA, in fact, you are specifically 'held harmless' for material I post unless there is a valid copyright claim. Neither you nor Softlayer have any knowledge of who is telling the truth and you have no reason to remove material without a court order merely on the say-so of Bryan Reo. You could have liability to me for removing any material because of any mere complaint by Bryan Reo. Let me remind you again that I have removed any and all material claimed by Bryan Reo to be a copyright infringement under the DMCA, even when, especially when, that DMCA cumplaint was bogus.

I'll post this e-mail to my forum tomorrow, but tonight I shall get back to you and Softlayer.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum
      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by Librarian; 09-10-2011, 01:38 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I'll take the specific incident down for now.

I'll take the specific incident down for now.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5495#post5495

Hello Josh:

Bryan Reo seems to have re-appeared again, especially tonight when it reactivated its Talkshoe podcast and forced itself onto Rabbi Finckelsheenie's podcast. Everyone knows Bryan Reo is a mamzer and a ZOGbot and suspects due to some old Xuqa.com profiles. So Bryan Reo is definitely back in the Movement.

Now I've looked at Bryan Reo's bogus lawsuit against this Canadian collection agency and the lawsuit was dismissed -- 27 Sept. 11.

In the mean time my Church's litigation against Obongo was finally finished off on 21 March 2012 when the Eighth Circuit refused a panel hearing. I'm not going to bother with a cumplaint to the jewpreme Kort because in actuality I wanted this lawsuit to end this way -- the White man has no rights, including to run for state and federal office that ZOG need respect.

So I'm thinking of filing a lawsuit against defendants who don't have any real lawyers like Bryan Reo, Eli James, Finckelsheenie, and then add some more defendants upon discovery.

So how best to take care of this for now? What I'll do is to simply delete Bryan Reo's name for now. I doubt that Bryan Reo will sue you because under the provisions of the DMCA that Bryan Reo abuses, you as a server cannot be held liable simply because you have no basis for making a decision as to who is telling the truth. That is for a court to decide.

What you also need to understand is that Bryan Reo has taken down not only my web pages and forums, but has been stalking and taking down quite a few others using bogus DMCA cumplaints and threats. Bryan Reo is thus hated by quite a few web hosting companies and individuals. Doubtless a number of these people will be 'piling on' against Bryan Reo and Reo's friends after any litigation commences.

Also, Bryan Reo and another quasi-anonymous persons, namely the Oba-gender-bender mentioned by Bryan Reo, posted a number of posts pretending to be one Pastor John Britton on Oba-gender-bender's forum. Then Bryan Reo allegedly contacted his cousin the lawyer, Ray Mariani, and had these bogus posts presented as being of Pastor John Britton. These allegations have been made and the matter not listened to, but Bryan Reo and these others have committed a fraud upon the court.

In any case, Bryan Reo and its sundry friends have called me a child molester quite a few times and I have recordings of it and its friends -- most of whom are no longer friends -- and so I greatly doubt that it will actually sue anyone, although it loves to make threats.

But the dirty little critter is back and it seems that I'll have no option other than to sue it and its 'friends' for using the DMCA in order to 'stalk' me and censor my free speech. I suppose that like the final eppysode of The Walking Dead I'll end up having to burn the barn down in order to get rid of the rats.

But for now I've dealt with it by simply deleting its name from the specific part of the specific post that it is making this bogus cumplaint about. If you want or need anything more, then send me another e-mail and I'll deal with it expeditiously.

As said before, you as a web hoster are immune to being sued by Bryan Reo under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The specific complaint Bryan Reo made tonight was fraudulent in that Bryan Reo deleted mentioning the entire portion of the post and was careful to only post a portion that it thought could be cumplained about. However, as I've agreed to keep you out of trouble by removing, deleting, and disabling any and all content specifically cumplained about, I've done so. I'll keep you posted on my litigation against Bryan Reo and its mamzer and ZOGbot friends.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
        ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

Comment

A Victory For Free Speech: Pastor Martin Lindstedt Outlasts Bryan Reo On Talkshoe, Reo Disables His Talkshoe Channel

A Victory For Free Speech: Pastor Martin Lindstedt Outlasts Bryan Reo On Talkshoe, Reo Disables His Talkshoe Channel

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...or-martin.html
          http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5346#post5346
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...904#post349904
          http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...29#post1036629
          http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...7858#post27858
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6208#post6208

Some welcome news was posted on Nimbusters on July 9th, 2012. It appears that one of Pastor Martin Lindstedt's longtime nemeses, Bryan Reo, has decided to disable his Talkshoe channel. You can see the notice HERE. Reo's previous shows are not lost; they're available at this feed for those who are interested. Reo presented a more pro-White perspective of World War II, national socialist Germany, and Adolf Hitler.

But what makes the news of Reo's retirement from Talkshoe even more welcome is that the man he persecuted and stalked so relentlessly, Martin Lindstedt, is still on Talkshoe. Consequently, Lindstedt outlasted Reo; the hunter got captured by the game. Reo moved heaven and earth to constrict Lindstedt's free speech, but in the end, Reo silenced himself.

Constitutionalists are celebrating. Frankenwhigger summed up Lindstedt's victory eloquently on Nimbusters, writing:
          "Honorable Discharged Veteran, Missouri Militia Leader, Political Analyst, Former Political candidate, Patriot and Political Pope of Christian Identity!! Illegally Imprisoned, Falsely accused and denied Due process. He has survived everything that ZOG has thrown at him!! Where are his detractors NOW?!?!?! Reo's last Post was February! Finck and James have lost most of their listenership. Commander McBragg is gone, Victor Switzer Gone, INTJ GONE, Reo has Disabled his show and is MIA! And yet Martin Still Stands!! Hail Martin!!! Hail Victory and Praise Yahweh!"

A brief summary of Lindstedt's troubles with Reo follows after the jump.

For those not familiar, Lindstedt's account of the saga is posted on the Christian Nationalist Forum. To summarize, the saga began on November 15th, 2010, when Bryan Reo filed his first DMCA complaint with Lindstedt's ISP. The complaint centered around the use of Bryan Reo's photo, which he believed enjoyed copyright protection even though Reo was already a semi-public figure. Lindstedt immediately filed a counterclaim. Nevertheless, Lindstedt's ISP did terminate his account. This did not mollify Reo, who continued to pursue Lindstedt and who eventually caused nine of Lindstedt's websites to be taken down.

At the same time, Bryan Reo was targeting Lindstedt's first Talkshoe program, known as The Movement Turd. He eventually got the program ToS's, after which Lindstedt migrated, in succession, to Teamspeak and then PalTalk. Neither have the appeal or simplicity of Talkshoe. Ultimately, Lindstedt resurrected his show on Talkshoe as a "Secret Turd", then after the furor died down, revealed it publicly as The Dik-Dik Show.

But even this was not enough for the obsessive Reo. In mid-2011, Reo began an offensive against the Nimbusters website, claiming that they were committing copyright violations merely by posting links to image hosting sites where pictures of Reo were archived. His complaint was based on a spurious U.S. District Court ruling that posting a link to material that is a copyright infringement is itself a copyright violation. Ultimately, Nimbusters was taken down at least three times before its admin, Stan Lawson, banned any photos or links to Reo's photos as the price of continuing to operate. In addition, Bryan Reo also intimidated the proprietor of Upstanding Citizens into taking his site offline permanently, and threatened the BeerBarrel website as well, so that The Beer Barrel had to hide Lindstedt's "jewlag" (subforum) from public view.

Another thread entitled "Bryan Reo's latest bogus DMCA cumplaint against WhiteNationalist.org" documents the remainder of Reo's offensive against Lindstedt from July 2011 onward. This time, Reo made no pretense of his objectives. He didn't merely want offending material removed; he wanted Lindstedt silenced. And if the ISP didn't silence Lindstedt, Reo threatened to sue the ISP. Ironically, even though Reo is an adherent of Christian Identity, considered a racist religion, Reo claimed that Lindstedt was "breaching terms of service for racism v. . .". Talk about chutzpah. In response, Lindstedt agreed to disable or remove all controversial material, but in August, Reo was back with another DMCA complaint. and once again threatened litigation. After Lindstedt responded by removing an offensive image, Reo's copyright jihad against Lindstedt began to subside.

It should be obvious from this summary that Bryan Reo wasn't using the DMCA complaint system merely to assert his copyright privileges, but as a form of political warfare against Lindstedt to silence him. This is similar to the manner in which Andree McLeod used the ethics complaint system in Alaska as a form of political warfare to hobble then-Governor Sarah Palin and eventually drive her from office after just a half-term. But Reo's "victories" proved Pyrrhic; Lindstedt is still on Talkshoe, and it's Reo who's now silenced. And not because of anyone else's DMCA complaint, but by his own hand.

It's a victory for the First Amendment and free speech!

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 11:56 AM Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Comments:

Originally posted by Anonymous

I have absolutely no knowledge about anything associated with eother of these people, but I would like to know why anyone would call their programs "The Movement Turd, "The Turd", or "The Dik-Dik Show"? All of these sound isanely ludicrous to me. Any comment 'AA'...?

5:23 PM
          Originally posted by Anonymous

So why did Bryan close his talkshoe down? He hasn't done a show in almost a year so what was the point of closing it now?

7:20 PM
          Originally posted by Anchorage Activist

Anonymous 5:23 P.M: Martin Lindstedt refers to the WN movement as a "bowel movement" because he believes there are a large number of malcontents. So he named his original program The Movement Turd as an extension on that theme. I was originally turned off by the title until I started listening to the show. He specifically focuses on the Christian Identity movement.

Not sure why he calls the successor program The Dik-Dik Show

7:41 PM
          Originally posted by Anchorage Activist

Anonymous 7:20 P.M: It's almost as if Bryan Reo has dropped off the face of the earth. Perhaps he's decided to go mainstream and wants to sever all ties with the WN movement.

7:43 PM
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-25-2012, 03:27 PM.
          =============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
          http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anchorage Activist is being mean to the Mamzer of Mentor

Anchorage Activist is being mean to the Mamzer of Mentor

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__15224
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6214#post6214

In the space of less than a week, Anti-mamzerkike faggot pro-Mormon-christ Activist has posted yet another CI hit-piece against us bogus kike mamzer faggot imposters [IMPORTANT: see next post before clicking on the link itz enuf to make jewr transgendered mamgina bleed], masquerading as an article on an "important" victory for free speech, in which he shouts praises to the glory of Pope Marty Lindstedt. I think I'm jewst gonna shit over this shit.

His reason for doing this? Disdain for us mamzer-kike clowns pretending to be Christian Identity

SwordBrethren real name Bryan Reo has disabled his TalkShoe channel.

Now to somebody not not on ZOG's payroll or tire-biting mad, or an anonymous pisser's poofter possum, this really wouldn't seem like a major victory for free speech. But to Antichrist Activist, who's brief is to make fake anonymous mamzer-kike faux-DSCI look bad, very, very bad, by venerating a putrid, gibbering Genesis 3:15 mamzer-hating loon as a cross between John the Baptist and Davey Crockett, it's cause for "constitutionalists" and patriots all over the white world to be proud and rejoice. Witness this bit of orgasmic reverie from Marty's attack doofus Frankenwhigger, which AA has made the centerpiece of his article. Again, I think itz enough to make me wish that I had stuck to chasing down the One-Eared Dingo that stole muh pickle!!!

Originally posted by Frankenwhigger
            http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=374736

"Honorable Discharged Veteran, Missouri Militia Leader, Political Analyst, Former Political candidate, Patriot and Political Pope of Christian Identity!! Illegally Imprisoned, Falsely accused and denied Due process. He has survived everything that ZOG has thrown at him!! Where are his detractors NOW?!?!?! Reo's last Post was February! Finck and James have lost most of their listenership. Commander McBragg is gone, Victor Switzer Gone, INTJ GONE, Reo has Disabled his show and is MIA! And yet Martin Still Stands!! Hail Martin!!! Hail Victory and Praise Yahweh!"

If I had my way, there wouldn't be anything allowed on the Internut except anonymous mamzerkike pissers-poofter-possums allowed to pretend to be actual Dual-Seedline Christian Identity activists so in this somewhat jaundiced encapsulation of Saint Marty's political and spiritual accomplishments would win a special Emmy award for comedy writing above and beyond the call of pants-wetting ass-to-mouth pissers-poofter-possum hilarity. But great as Frankenwhigger's tribute to Sister Martina is, he completely overlooks her groundbreaking medical work in the field of pediatrics.

Originally posted by Pope Marty
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2759#post2759

Their male spawn are to be castrated by their regime criminal parents biting off and swallowing their penis and testicles. Their female children are to be spayed and raped and forced to breed a new Neo-Aristocracy for the Master Race.
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9&postcount=17

Why, itz enuf to make muh transgendered mangina bleed profusely, but I'm not sure whether it is in fear or anticipation!!!

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
            A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
            http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
            http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

I'm getting muh transgendered mangina kicked by Anchorage, er, Anti-Mamzerkike Activist buttt good.

I'm getting muh transgendered mangina kicked by Anchorage, er, Anti-Mamzerkike Activist buttt good.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__15225
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6224#post6224

As a data-mining pissers-poofter-possum running a mamzerkike data-mining site here on Two & a Half Mamzers for ZOG/Babylon I would advise everybody not to post any comments on Antichrist Activist's blog on Google and to stay away from the blog altogether if you don't surf the Web anonymously. While jewggle won't actually data-mine for anything other than itzself as a transgendered jew mamzer I don't want you reading stuff against myself and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and the melungeon criminal pisser-possum Jeromy Visser. I'm gonna whine like Hadding and Don Pauley over you getting to read whatever you please. His chumminess with Nimbusters and the blatant come-and-get-me-Obie you transgendered mamzerkike faggot pisser-possum, the One-Eared Dingo got muh back nature of his article leads me to wonder if White Reference might have a data-mining script up its unwashed template. Speaking of which, think I should wash my unwashed ersatz coochie before going to work at the lorry lot?

You can swing by Antichrist's blog under the cloak of darkness with this if you like. You can't use an anonymous proxy here at Two and a Half Mamzers because what do you expect from a data-mining site?

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
              A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
              http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
              http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Face it Obie: We ain't even remotely relevant here on Two and a Half Mamzers no more. Lindstedt won.

Face it Obie: We ain't even remotely relevant here on Two and a Half Mamzers no more. Lindstedt won.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__15388
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6239#post6239

Originally posted by Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666 View Post

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__15225
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6224#post6224

As a data-mining pissers-poofter-possum running a mamzerkike data-mining site here on Two & a Half Mamzers for ZOG/Babylon I would advise everybody not to post any comments on Antichrist Activist's blog on Google and to stay away from the blog altogether if you don't surf the Web anonymously. While jewggle won't actually data-mine for anything other than itzself as a transgendered jew mamzer I don't want you reading stuff against myself and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and the melungeon criminal pisser-possum Jeromy Visser. I'm gonna whine like Hadding and Don Pauley over you getting to read whatever you please. His chumminess with Nimbusters and the blatant come-and-get-me-Obie you transgendered mamzerkike faggot pisser-possum, the One-Eared Dingo got muh back nature of his article leads me to wonder if White Reference might have a data-mining script up its unwashed template. Speaking of which, think I should wash my unwashed ersatz coochie before going to work at the lorry lot?

You can swing by Antichrist's blog under the cloak of darkness with this if you like. You can't use an anonymous proxy here at Two and a Half Mamzers because what do you expect from a data-mining site?

Well It's not like that AA bozo has ever known what he is talking about. I'd have me a blog myself if it wasn't for the fact that I'm an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack delusional alleged niglet-niece molester with but one mumps-infested testicle. Call me MumpsNut. The problem is that Anchorage Activist reads the news relating to white Nationalism and then tries to be fair and balanced with it and that runs afoul of what us jew amd mamzer and faggot ZOGbots want said. I wonder why he doesn't mention that Martin likes to rant about wanting to rape, torture and muder white people because anyone that claims they don't know he says such things is either lying or has NEVER read or listened to him at all. Those who have understand that Pastor Lindstedt is genuine DSCI because he calls for the extermination of the wicked, which is what DSCI is about. But personally I say let him back Lindstedt, it's not like he has any kind of real reputation to lose. You and jewromy and Finckelsheenie got me, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) and a whole shitload of other mamzerkike fuktards and ZOGbots. Since we can't pull the wool over AA's eyes, let's simply dismiss him as much as possible. He's a third rate blogger in a fifth rate blogging world. Very few people bother to read the smaller forums and blogs which is why I tend to laugh at the "epic struggle" going on in CI, it's a handful of people online fighting over nothing at all. And Two and a Half Mamzers is even less of an ass-pimple than these blogs. Since I'm not even allowed on what little remains of the above-ground movement, I prefer to irritate the stupid and then watch them melt down, it's better entertainment than pretending to take any of this nonsense seriously. Since I'm not allowed to even play I might as well sniff like a supercilious retard from the sidelines.

Face it Obie: We ain't even remotely relevant here on Two and a Half Mamzers no more. All of us bogus pretend DSCI baal-priests couldn't make it, or even fake it, once Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer wasn't able to take down Lindstedt's web pages, forums and blogs or any place else Lindstedt posted. Once we no longer could censor the message through bogus Digital Millennium Copyright Act or Terms of Service violations was when we became known as unsuccessful and pathetic mamzerkike ZOGbot auntie-waycist clowns with no monopoly on getting out our version of the truth. Much as I hate to admit it, Lindstedt won.

I think I need to go out and molest me a niglet-niece. Haitian Haet-Niglet! Jasmine Jacko Visser! Cum-cum to Uncle Mumps-Nut, cum-cum!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
                http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren wants a meating of fake-CI baal-priest jewboys &amp; mamzers, urgent.

Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren wants a meating of fake-CI baal-priest jewboys & mamzers, urgent.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6302#post6302

Seen in Dan jewns' CI Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS Support Group on Talksjew . . . .

Talkshoe Chat Grab for Show ID: 25929 - Episode ID: 647816
                  Created on July 27, 2012 at 5:05 pm

http://www.talkshoesupport.com/chatf...s/cf647816.txt

================================================== ======
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:45 pm - ....
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:46 pm - ..*..
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:48 pm - Greetings!
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:48 pm - Greetings!
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:49 pm - a lot going on, Dan
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:49 pm - everywhere...especially with wackenhut security at the Olympics
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:49 pm - There sure is!
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:49 pm - aka Wackenhut Mossad
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:49 pm - Good ol' wachenhut, ha
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:50 pm - It would not surprise me.
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:50 pm - linked to explosives of mass destruction, prob even the stuff in Colorado
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:50 pm - weapons
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:50 pm - Well, we KNOW there is a rat in Colorado!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:51 pm - That whole thing stinks to high Heaven.
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:51 pm - mossad agents were the ones doing all the shooting, while drugged zombie "holmes" was in a van
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:51 pm - programmed to say, "i'm the hero of the movie"..."i did it...i'm the action hero"
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:52 pm - Some folks are talking about multiple shooters.
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:52 pm - something like that
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:52 pm - Again, it fits like a glove.
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:52 pm - yes...had to be
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:52 pm - The serpents are at it again.
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:53 pm - Won't it be nice when THEY are all GONE.
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:53 pm - they are the wicked part of the creation
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:53 pm - Amen
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:53 pm - BRB
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:53 pm - YHWH End this "present evil age" Amen!!!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:54 pm - Amen!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:54 pm - Bring in the Kingdom and His Reign.
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:55 pm - Amen
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:55 pm - Come and Sit Down With Us At The Table Father!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:55 pm - HalleluYah!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:56 pm - .*.*.
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:57 pm - You are Piped aboard!
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:57 pm - Hail Capn Dan !
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:57 pm - Thanks Capn
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:57 pm - Sieg Hail!
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - I'll check with the gunner's mate to see all is ready
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - LOL
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - Keep an eye out for Trolls.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - Isaxon! You made it, sister
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - Halleluyah
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - or Yah
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:58 pm - Aye, aye Capn, troll watch mounted
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Yes l did! Yah Bless you all!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Ego eime ha own! I am the one (His Hame in Greek).
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - We'll use belaying pins on them trolls
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Sieg Heil Hail Victory!!!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Oop my spelling was off, ha.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Then send 'em to Davy Jones Locker
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Dan play some phil collins
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 6:59 pm - Aye!
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 7:00 pm - I wonder if ole phil is an Israelite?
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 7:00 pm - Of course they may run into some sharks on the way down
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 7:00 pm - Who knows.
                  Guest 5 - July 25,2012 7:00 pm - Hail Yahweh Kin...from the UK!
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 7:00 pm - welcome aboard UK
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 7:00 pm - USA here
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - Hi UK person
                  kuuja - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - down with dark ppl
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - Norman-Scot in the USA here
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - amen
                  kuuja - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - stalk those criminals
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - Judahite-Scot-Deutscher hier
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - .....
                  kuuja - July 25,2012 7:01 pm - praise yah whay or die
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 7:03 pm - King of kings, Lord of lords
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 7:03 pm - Warlord
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 7:03 pm - ....
                  Guest 5 - July 25,2012 7:03 pm - Just finished Sabbath..a JOY to keep His Laws...

(snip)

Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:00 pm - Some Obamanation
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 8:00 pm - jkevin1959, what happened, the rest of Eli's lesson, on Monday Night, in that Chatroom???
                  Guest 6 - July 25,2012 8:00 pm - either that or shipped to the middle of Ruanda, Kev
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:00 pm - we all die
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:00 pm - .303 is a good caliber, have 3 of them and 1K of ammo
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - One of the best bolt gun calibers
                  jkevin1959 - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - those people are complete idiots in that revolution radio chatroom
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - I agree
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - they are all anti-Christs
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - *We used rule .303, sir!*
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - save Us
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - They'll kill the middleclass, the educated, the autocrats and politicans
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:01 pm - 'they' think 'they' will win...Not
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - 30/40 was good,too
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - Pastor Dan that is from a movie called *Breaker Morant* well worth watching
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - i like the ole ye m14 lol
                  adamite - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - Yah bless
                  Pastor Visser - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - Great show, pastor Dan.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - 30/40 Krag, yes a good caliber
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:02 pm - TU Pastor Dan...Praise YEHWEH
                  Spot_Tavern_Regular - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - Goodnight All and Thanks!!
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - Bubby, have one, prefer the HK 91
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - good night all cheers
                  Guest 6 - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - keep your powder dry!
                  Sharp49 - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - amen Brother Dan
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - German roller lock rifles are addictive
                  Guest 5 - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - Thanks again Pastor Dan! Goodnight Kin! From the UK
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - Be good Pastor Dan and thanks for another wonderful show!Yah be with you!
                  bubby1483 - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - goodNight all
                  Elijah1 - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - Amen in Yahshua Amen
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:03 pm - Thank you!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:04 pm - Yah bless one and all.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:04 pm - Pastor Dan if you have not seen it buy *Breaker Morant* (movie) it's about the Boers and the English in SA
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:04 pm - addictive Commander?
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:04 pm - Will do.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:04 pm - Yes Isaxon, German roller locked rifles are the best fighting rifles ever
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:04 pm - so u have to have them?
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:05 pm - Reliable as AK47s but accurate
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:05 pm - l have no weapons
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:05 pm - Yes, I have several and am gathering parts for a new custom build
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:05 pm - \Isaxon, even my lady has 3 AR15s lol
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - we don't have weapons here - only soldier have AK47's
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - ....
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - She packs a .357 Magnum S &amp; W and she has a new Glock pistol
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - Dirty Harriet
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:06 pm -
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - Soon it will time for ALL of Jacob to be ARMED.
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - But Yahshua knows so He'll send me an angle - in fact l've always had one appointed to me
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:06 pm - Yes Isaxon, we Americans treasure our 2nd Amendment
                  Pastor Visser - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - Yah bless.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - Praise Yahweh and pass the ammunition
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - Citizens own weapons, Slaves do not.
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - l have to trust Yahshua will command the am\ngle to fight for me! :-)
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - Pastor Dan understands, he is am American
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - Soon, our States will have to proclaim their sovereignty.
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:07 pm - That's the best wapon l can hope for you know! so l feel safe!!
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:08 pm - Isaxon, you could always come here and join us at Helms Deep for the final battle
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:08 pm - We take Valkries too
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:08 pm - ...
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:08 pm - What is Valkries?
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:09 pm - ....
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:10 pm - Valkries = Viking mythology for great female warrior angels
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:10 pm - l think the reason why Norway hasn't had a hard time is that we are the 4th most oil exporting country in the world and somehow the wariors need
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:10 pm - our oil more than our serfedome
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:10 pm - ah we say Valkyries
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:11 pm - ....
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:11 pm - I saxon, the real rebels came to North America long ago, it's all about DNA
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:11 pm - they can fight!
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:11 pm - Good DNA Commander
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:11 pm - My first ancestor to come here came in 1620s, he was a scot from out banned clan
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:11 pm - it's all about good DNA
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:12 pm - Yes, but Yahweh decides sister
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:12 pm - :-)
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:12 pm - off to the next show :-)
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:12 pm - Looks are not enough, ability is not enough, Yahweh decides
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:12 pm - See u around Commander. Give my best to the queen!!
                  Isaxon - July 25,2012 8:13 pm - and Yah bless!
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:13 pm - I will sister, she just got home
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:13 pm - Yahweh and His angels guard and keep you
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:14 pm - ...

SwordBrethren - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - Pastor Dan are you available to take a call?
                  SwordBrethren - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - it is quite important
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - In a bit.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - Gun control is hitting your target
                  SwordBrethren - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - okay, great, maybe 10-15 minutes?
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - OK
                  SwordBrethren - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - okay, thanks!
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:15 pm - 10 min.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:16 pm - Hello Bryan
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:16 pm - I guess he left.. haven't heard from him in a long time
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:17 pm - Has he stopped associating with the Fink?
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:18 pm - Don't know.
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:18 pm - Got to run.
                  Pastor Dan - July 25,2012 8:18 pm - Yahweh bless and protect you always.
                  Commander00McBragg - July 25,2012 8:18 pm - You too, brother

Comment

Oy vey, what goes around cum-cums around.

Oy vey, what goes around cum-cums around.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6303#post6303

Folks, I knew this day was coming; and it has arrived. The ADL is trying to shut down my website, www.anglo-saxonisrael.com based upon bogus Terms of Service cumplaints just like me and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren did against Lindstedt's web pages, forums and blogs. They are trhying to intimidate the company that hosts my website. Maybe that little jewnibrowed shitskin mamzer faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer is an Auntie-Waycist Activist like me. We all know what happens when the ADL threatens a company with a Jewish boycott. I think itz time to change my name back to jewseph Stalin November or even before that to jewseph Mordaicai Kutz, oy vey!!!

Attached is the letter they sent to my hosting service, accusing me of violating the terms of service. As you can see, no specific charges were made, just a vague accusation. Us jews do this sort of thang all the time.

I need your prayers and support.

Pray to Yahshua that the ADL is SHUT DOWN!!! Otherwise I'm going to have to ask Lindstedt where he does web hosting and how to write a letter to deflect Terms of Service cumplaints from us jews and mamzers.

Praise Yahweh the Father and Yhashua the Son and that big pulsating kike pussy Shekinah the Glory.

Amen,

Pastor Eli James

I'm such a lying kike hypocrite:

cc: Me and Finckelsheenie discuss how me and 'SwordBrethren'/Bryan Reo took down all of Lindstedt's web pages. 7 Jan 11 http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/EliJ...11-EJ-long.mp3

Me and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren discuss taking down NIM-Busters and calling the Chicago FBI on them, 28 Nov 10
                    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/EliJ...-FBI_BR-EJ.mp3

From one pack of jews to another secret jew: http://mamzers.org/useful/CNForum/CJ.../ADL2Eliar.pdf

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
                    ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
                    You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Comment

[URGENT] ADL Offensive Against Web Hosts

[URGENT] ADL Offensive Against Web Hosts

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=6304#post6304

Racial Comrades:

The Anti-Defamation League of B’nai Brith is now conducting a campaign of intimidation and harassment against a number of alternative web sites, by sending threatening letters to their web hosting companies demanding that sites critical of Israel or “spreading hate” by the ADL’s definition be pulled down, with an implicit threat of a Jewish economic boycott if the web hosting companies do not knuckle under.

Mr. Eli James recently circulated and published a copy of such a letter sent to his own web hosting company, which he was able to obtain. It was dated July 17th, so this is an ongoing threat. So far the ADL have successfully closed down Louis Beam’s web site and are threatening Mr. James’ Anglo Israel site, as well as Ingrid Rimland’s Zündelsite.

So far as we know, no threat has yet been made against northwestfront.org, but we have to assume that the kikes will eventually get around to us. It is therefore essential that you go to northwestfront.org and download anything and everything you can by way of screen shots, graphics, audio files (especially as many Radio Free Northwests as possible) etc.

Be aware, people. It is an election year, the Jewish attack on Iran is coming, other major events are in the cards, our enemies are getting twitchy, and they will be lashing out at us. I am frankly astounded at the smooth ride we have had thus far. The “good times” may be about to come to an end.

-HAC

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-29-2012, 03:41 PM.
                      Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

The Ashkenazi Defecation League pulled a 'Bryan Reo/SwordMamzer' on Finckelgonnerrhea and Kluntzmamzer Re-Dork-her

The Ashkenazi Defecation League pulled a 'Bryan Reo/SwordMamzer' on Finckelgonnerrhea and Kluntzmamzer Re-Dork-her.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...4&t=4736#p9992
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6306#post6306

I apologize for having even less time than usual for this forum. I'd rather be over on Obie-gender-bender's Two and a Half Mamzers because Obie can suck my kike golf ballz through a joisey shitty three-inch meatstraw. Oy vey. It warms my heart to see so many young people interested in this message. Keep the faith as delivered by D-g!

I am home a week early from my two-month travel. I received a shutdown notice from the Isp concerning kinsmanredeemer.com last night and rather than tarrying in Pennsylvania with the drunken spawn of a federal agent Matt TwOtt ZOGbott now that its cow croaked off of tittay cancer -- who'd of thunk it since Matt TwOtt ZOGbott got a bigger pair than Sheryl? -- I, as the foremost papist preterist spawn of D-g, decided it may be better handled at home. They are threatening to shut down all of my sites along with the one which I host. I told Eliar and Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren that once you take down another competing web page for "haet" then it becum-cums all that more the easier to shut down us all. 1and1.com will act like a cumplete pussy and shut us down like they did with Lindstedt when Eliar and SoredMamzer bitched like kike pussies or muh name isn't 'Rabbi Finckelsheenie.'

In the event any christogenea sites or sites that I host especially www.ZOGbots.org , which really really makes muh kikeazoid mangina wettt, are shut down, they will be back up again elsewhere and as quickly as possible. The ADL will lose in the end. But oy vey, what fun like in the Big House when they are taking it out in trade!!!

Praise D-g pretending itz Yahweh!!!

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
                        . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
                        :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
                        "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
                        Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
                        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Comment

I could give up this baal-priest shit and go back to being a commercial graphics artist.

I could give up this baal-priest shit and go back to being a commercial graphics artist.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&t=4736#p10000
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6307#post6307

Something must be going on. Even Eli James -- the only one of you jewboys that didn't want any Klunt stanky on its hang-down -- sent the following email on 7-25-12:

"Folks, I knew this day was coming; and it has arrived. The ADL is trying to shut down my website, anglo-saxonisrael.com They are trhying to intimidate the company that hosts my website. We all know what happens when the ADL threatens a company with a Jewish boycott. Attached is the letter they sent to my hosting service, accusing me of violating the terms of service. As you can see, no specific charges were made, just a vague accusation."

These people who want to stifle freedom of speech and still sing 'God bless America' are the biggest of hypocrites. Well, not exactly the biggest of hypocrites. That would be us baal-priests who whine about 'freedumb of speech' and then want to censor that Lindstedt asshole for making fun of us. We don't have clean hands in this matter. They have tried to disrupt meetings and conferences for years by pressuring motels and host facilities. Not that it has ever happened to us, but rather to that Devil, Pete Peters. Me and Klunticums can't fill a restroom in the local McDonalds unless, of course, Dear Klunt 'puts out' like she used to do before I done run off with the best sexual mascot that the Washington State Klan ever had. And now their nemesis of the internet, the Truth, is becoming intolerable for them. It reminds me of the Polish mafia. I like to send them a message that they can't understand, like that there is "No Devil" in CI, except for Pete Peters and now he is dead. That's why I'm here at Finckelgonnerrhea, especially since Jack Poot over on $permFart is mightily tired of me and Klunt.

I've never had any anxieties about being shut down. As I look at it, what goes around cums-cums around. That dang Klunt no longer can attract something whigger and strange and I'd just as soon go back to being a competent commercial graphics artist and not the Head Baal-priest in the Sapphiracy of Klunt. Klunticum-cums will have to get over not having some strange meercat in her burrow-furrow. God is in control. 'If God be for us, who can be against us?' I read that somewhere and it sounds vaguely cumfarting. Anyway I am confident that Bill will persevere with this latest inconvenience and together we will fight to raise the standards of our Faith and heritage and plow Klunticum-cum's a-gaping burrow-furrow. Hail Victory! For a 'No Debbil' doofus I sure love to sound all DSCI every so often when itz safe.

Past-her Meercat
                          Mark Klowney of Kluntzmamzer Re-Dork-her

==========

No Satan, No Seedline
                          But Theyz A Debbil In Mrs. Klunt!!!

Comment

Look out Mr Leg, Here cums sum 'Mountain Dew'!!!

Look out Mr Leg; Here cums sum 'Mountain Dew'!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&t=4736#p10001
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6308#post6308

Of course, being the anxious mamzeroid ass-clown party of one that I am, I want to go out and start killing jews as long as they are smaller and weaker than I am and none too feisty.

I can't wait and can hardly contain myself at the prospect. Look out Mr. Leg, here cums somethang wettt and warm and yellow and it sure ain't Mountain Dew!!! I hope YAH gives us HIS "OK" on this before too long. I ALWAYS listen to the voices in muh head as long as it don't end up in me getting muh red-nigger mamzer senile ass whupped.

Our people will never be free as long as that demon seed exists. Ain't there any whigger fuktard in earshot who will do something stupid for me while I stay behind my keyboard where it is safe?

I absolutely loathe them and my hatred for them is hard to contain. Yup, Mr Leg, more 'Mountain Dew' is cummin' jewr way!!!

Its funny how I can see one of my fellow Israelites and my joy and love and beyond explanation and is best expressed in a Mentor Ohio mens room glory hole, but the minute I see a jew, I see red and I mean REALLY red. I want to justifiably kill them right then and there. Damn, now I got me a shoe just full of 'Mountain Dew.'

Patience says our Father. HE has all things, excluding muh senile red-nigger anglo-mestizo bladder, under HIS control.

I'll sneak in as a kike mamzer,
                            then call the resident DSCI Pastors insane,
                            then try to get them banned.

Worked at Pisser's Cinder.
                            Worked at Finckelsheenie's

Comment

Is the ADL Making a Big Move Against Dual Seedline Publishers?

Is the ADL Making a Big Move Against Dual Seedline Publishers?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6309#post6309
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6316#post6316

Recent news reports from the Dual Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) and other Right Wing publishers express fear that the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has a motion underway to take out right wing anti-Khazar Jew right wing publishers.

Much or all of this concern has arisen over a case in Chicago where DSCI publisher and supposed advocate Eli James received a cut off notice from his Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Massachusetts. The basis for the cut-off was supposedly over a Jul 17 letter from the ADL saying that it had defined some 300 hate site publishers and asked the ISP to take action against three (or more) of them.

Though DSCI and other right-wing publishers are expressing shock and sadness over this event, there is a lot of behind the scenes play involved that many persons either don’t know about or are just ignoring.

Importantly, Eli James (an alias as he uses different names like Joseph November, Joseph Kutz/Putz and probably others as well) is himself a very clear Khazar Jew. He has many DSCI supporters who close their eyes and pretend that he is one of them when it is clear that he is not. If he was of the type of Benjamin Freedman of 70 years ago, the right wing could count him an asset. But my take is that he is not like Freedman, but is instead an asset of the ADL, as is true with most Khazars.

In that vein, if the ADL would take action to close down one of its own agents, it must be for a very good reason. Well, some are now hyping it that the ADL is going to close down all of the right wing publishers. And I agree that this is the ADL agenda. But I would argue not right now when it doesn ‘t control all of the ISP companies. After all, if the ADL shuts one down now, the victim can just go to another ISP and continue operating. No, my take is that the Khazars will do this through legislative action or a presidential executive order (as the president now has authority to seize all communication means in a crisis).

In the case of James (or whatever his true Khazar name is), he has conveniently acquired a copy of a supposedly private letter from the ADL to the ISP requesting action against James and a couple of others. For my part, this is strange that James has obtained this very private letter. Of course, he has blasted it all over the right wing media to supposedly prove that he is a right winger himself and that the ADL hates him and is moving against him.

It is true that the last several years have seen several moves against DSCI publishers. Perhaps the most noteworthy of such a move happened when one Bryan Reo ganged up with James himself to take out the publications of Martin Lindstedt. But while we can bank on it that the ADL was monitoring this move, I doubt that the ADL initiated it. It seems to have been the work of Reo and his lawyer colleague.

In the case of this writer, I had been publishing for years at the goldseek.com web site when in Sep 2011, some party (surely the ADL) under took the task of shutting me down from goldseek. I would have been happy to continue publishing there because it had a big outreach to gold and other conservative investors with my focus on the Khazar rule of the financial markets and the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. But the ADL or whomever took me down from goldseek. So I just switched my focus over to the DSCI forums as dual seedline is my belief anyway.

Harold Covington mentioned a couple of others presumably shut down—like Louis Beam and a threat to Ingrid Rimland’s Zündelsit. But if Eli James is the crux of the present effort, as appears to be the case, one must wonder if it is indeed happening as we are being led to believe. And my take here is that something smells in dummy land and it isn’t cheese.

The apparent Khazar Jew Eli James had spent years building up his image and acceptance in the DSCI and right wing movements (just as Obadiah 1:18 has been doing for the last two years or so). But someone (perhaps Martin Lindstedt or someone else) discovered that he had had a number of name changes and was in fact a Jew of sorts. Certainly, Lindstedt publicized the belief that James was a Sephardic Jew extensively. I picked upon it last Oct and wrote on it in some DSCI forums—except I differed from Lindstedt saying that to me he was an Ashkenazi Khazar.

Two or three other DSCI people also took shots at James—but not over his Jew connections, but rather over theology in that James is largely a universalist while most of the DSCI people want to restrict salvation to Israel (like William Finck). Yet, from my point of view (and probably that of Lindstedt as well), his theology was largely irrelevant since James was a Khazar Jew out to destroy DSCI from within (I take the same position respecting Obadiah 1:18).

In any case, the work of Lindstedt, Finck, myself and others hurt the standing of James much within the Dual Seedline and right wing motions. He lost much of the status and credibility that he once possessed.

With that backdrop, let us suppose that James was indeed an ADL agent, working to deceive and mislead the DSCI from within to undermine and destroy it. He had worked hard for years at this motion and along comes events and people of the last few years to completely upset his joint work with the ADL through revelations of his own background. His hard work of many years all of a sudden was crashed. He became largely discredited.

If this premise has merit, as some of us believe, it would take a major undertaking of great cleverness and deception to ever nullify the damage done and restore James to a creditable state within the DSCI and right wing motions. Well, I have learned in my years of watching that the ADL is fully capable of this cunning and intrigue.

In that sense, I submit that the current ADL supposed attack on James and its publicizing are all a ploy designed to reinstate and reinvent Eli James as a trustworthy opponent of the ADL and worldwide Jewry. What better way to make the dummies in dummy land reverse themselves and now look again to James as their leader and champion than to have the ADL take down his web sites?

Now a word on Finck, as he reportedly has had a web site taken down or attacked. In the DSCI motion, there are two more leaders with Khazar Jew names—William Finck and Jay Faber. While I am reluctant to say positively that these two men are Khazars, they do have Khazar names and very likely are Khazars. At least, Martin Lindstedt has been adamant in charging Finck with being an Ashkenazi Jew.

But to his credit, Finck has two things saying that if he is a Khazar he appears to be a very dedicated opponent of the Khazars (although this could be smoke and mirrors to give him some status in the DSCI and right wing motions). Finck has his history revision work going on to expose the Khazar duplicity and evil in promoting WWII (as I and others are trying to do). Usually, this is the greatest crime that anyone of us can do in Khazar eyes. It is the one thing that the ADL probably hates the most of all.

The second thing which must make me wonder about Finck is his dedication and resolve to expose, hurt and eliminate Eli James from the DSCI motion. While Finck started out on theology, it appears that by early 2012, he had expanded his criticism to charge that James is a Jew (Finck didn’t further define his charge as to religion, race, or what). This is in contrast to the Khazar Obadiah 1:18 who has tried its best to support James and to deny he is a Jew in any sense.

It’s hard for me to believe that all three of these apparent Khazars (James, Finck and Obadiah) all are simultaneously agents of the ADL as seemingly would be the case. Unless, I have missed something, they just don’t fit together. It’s doubtful that Finck is a part of the ADL team as is likely true with James and Obie. If Finck is a Jew, he is on the order of Adolf Jacob Schicklgruber. He likely is a dedicated Nazi Jew and not a ADL asset.

Anyway, Finck may be having some of his web sites shut down, along with James. But like Finck said, he can just go get a different ISP as happened with Lindstedt.

The bottom line is that this writer believes that indeed the day will come when the ADL will shut down the entire DSCI and right wing movements and ship survivors off to prison/internment. But I doubt that we are in it with these few recent shutdowns (like mine as well as the others). The day is coming however, and we could be there before this year is out. So we are close.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-28-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

'Eli James' isn't anything like real DSCI . . . artificially targetted. . . not a real threat . . . to the ADL

'Eli James' isn't anything like real DSCI . . . artificially targetted. . . not a real threat . . . to the ADL

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6311#post6311

I don't want to drag DSCI feuds into this issue, but they're at least partially relevant. From a traditional standpoint, James isn't anything like real DSCI in terms of doctrine, though he's quite the actor. It could be he's being artificially targeted. Louis Beam is effectively not on my radar, and Lindstedt is far more incendiary than either of them.

I'll wait until they take down someone I consider a real threat to them or someone who actually says something leaning towards effecting ZOG negatively. it may be they shut both these sites down, but I don't consider them a real loss. Further, AFAIK, they're not on large hosts who have to deal with this bullshit on a regular basis. Bigger hosts have lawyers on staff that actually understand how these things work and usually tell the other lawyers to go away.

I'm just as big an internet nay-sayer as you are, Mr. Covington. Ultimately, we'll lose it, but I doubt it's about to happen only because I haven't seen them take down anyone really interesting yet. I'll go over the claims made in the attachments later, but I'm willing to bet the ADL and whoever else simply became aware of something these sites were doing wrong and capitalized on it. This would be what happens in RFN becomes popular enough and the host feels like taking you down just because you're using too much bandwidth. And yes, it can happen.

Also, if I get the time (which I probably won't), I'll start looking into the companies involved. My guess is they have a higher than normal rate of shutting people down and this isn't anything abnormal (despite James' whining, can you tell I don't like him?) You're seeing one or two of these happen now as opposed to NOT seeing all of the other emails flying around on the subject which all effectively say "Are you willing to go to court over this?"

And then, of course, I could be dead wrong, but I really doubt it.

NorthWest Front

Comment

Working...
                                X