Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WhiteNationalist.org/forum is down but not the web page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WhiteNationalist.org/forum is down but not the web page.

A Recent History of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4000#post4000

As my good friend and fellow Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (abbreviated DSCI) Pastor John Britton remarked to me recently, the above-ground Church is really nothing more than "wall to wall" mamzers, i.e., the miscegenated bastards that Deuteronomy 23:2 warns us Israelites to not let into our Congregation lest by their very presence they defile the bloodline of YHWH's Servant Nation of Christian Israel. Since the above-ground so-called Two-Seedline/Dual-Seedline Christian Identity 'Church' is now nothing but jews like Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, the murderous Jersey City jewboy William Finck[el-sheenie], the Crohns-carrying Serial Polygamist Dan Johns/Warren Vandershaw and their mamzer counterparts like Jeromy Visser, Anglo-Mestizo Truitt and the unspeakably vile mamzer golem Bryan Reo, with each separate jew and mamzer trying like a sperm cell to get into the racially Aryan egg that is the Remnant, I think it is time that a modern History of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church be prepared and gotten out so that outsiders who know nothing of this matter can learn of what Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is as opposed to these jew and mamzer imposters claiming to be that which it is not.

This thread shall be made 'read-only' and only approved posts shall be allowed to remain on this thread.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-27-2011, 01:36 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum
Working...
X