Clear All

• TDZ Jan 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Failing Impeaching ZOG-Emperor Drumpf

TDZ Jan 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Failing Impeaching ZOG-Emperor Drumpf
    Time: Jan 15, 2019 11:00 PM EST/10:00 PM CST

https://gab.com/PastorLindstedt/post...45236661093666
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2445#post22445
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2445#post22445

TDZ Jan 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Failing Impeaching ZOG-Emperor Drumpf[

LoganHunter and Pastor Lindstedt discuss the failed Impeachment Trial of the ZOG-Emperor Drumpf which was guaranteed to fail yet again. Also discussed is the ZOG-virus, the dangerous vaccine which will becum-cum a ZOGling Zombie Whigger & nigger & mamzer Apococrapse and Baal Gates Mark of the Beast 666 Microchipping festival. Also discussed is the cold snap which puts the lie to Globull Warming.

Also discussed is the never-ending Bryan Reo ZOG litigation, why the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant needs to be chernobyled and Cleveland Dylann Storm Coofed, and the ZOG kangaroo korts destroyed..

Start Time (EDT): 02/15/21 11:00 PM EDT/10:00 PM CST
    Duration (minutes): 1 Hours 28 Minute +.

Download Links 1 hours 28 minutes:
    http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...1_Impeachy.mp3

New Song: "Oooooops I Did It Agin (Got My Orange Ass Impeached by Nasty Nancy's Dem[on]ocrat Frie[n]ds
    http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...irst%20cut.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

• TDZ Jan 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- When ZOG-lings Look For a Herd To Hide In

TDZ March 13, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- When ZOG-lings Look For a Herd To Hide In
      Time: March 13, 2019 11:00 PM EST/10:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2560#post22560
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2560#post22560

TDZ March 13, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- When ZOGlings Look For a Herd To Hide In

LoganHunter and Pastor Lindstedt discuss someone named Bob who is 67 years old and newly arrived in Branson. Bob wants to know more about Christian Identity and so he got in touch with LoganHunter and LoganHunter got Bob in touch with me.

Let's understand something. Bob is in no way unique. ZOG is falling apart and thus traffic is up, both on ZOG false flag operations such as $permfart, Rabbi Linder's VNNF/TGMNNF, if interested in Whigger Nutsionalism then Bi-polar Bradifer Grinnin's /Cunthair Walrus' Accidental Dipshit or Dr. Greg Johnson's White Nationalist 3.0 Counter-Currents. But if you are interested in See-Eye Dentistry then most ZOGling whigger try to get on Rabbi Baal Finck's Christogonnerrhea where they think that this murderous jew pig / rat is some sort of See-Eye Dentist skrewler instead of a kike ZOGpig. So LoganHunter through his contacts in the aboveground See-Eye Dentist Movement gave Bob my landline number which is used for incoming calls. Bob called me when I was taking a shit and then called my cell-phone number, then back to land-line.

What I was trying to tell Bob is that for the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Believer there is no need for a Church as long as the Christian Israelite is obeying the Law and doing good works. Only Jesus Christ is the middleman between the Christian Israelite and YHWH.

I also gave a short history of Christian Identity from British Israelism through to Bertrand Comparet and Wesley Swift and warned him off from the One-Seedliners and the No Devils from Sheldon Emry, his son-in-law Dave Barley. Bob had met Meerkkkat Markkk Downey and Debbie "Klunt" Downey the Fibbie Klansmen who ran off with the kikess sexual mascot Klunt of the Washington State KKK by means of Don Elmore's old-dick seeking young pussy / old pussy seeking young dick from jUnion Kentucky.

I ordained a fellow nut from the NutHouse who killed his psycho daddy with a claw hammer who wanted to keep wearing half a beard who gave me no trouble at all except trying to coonvert some psycho whigger who killed his meth-whore and I told Claw-Hammer to cease and desist and Claw Hammer did so. The second and last critter I ordained was LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue[less] the alleged niglet-niece molester .who was a cumpleate lying degenerate and ZOGbot working with Bryan Reo / SoredMamzer to cause me trouble. So no more ordinations for me.

Anyways, Bob and me disagreed as to whether Sheldon Emry was a injun melungeon or not. A bunch of old-timers said that Emry and his daugher and grandchildren were red-niggers but Bob said no. The problem is that Sheldon Emry was a "No Seedliner" because Emry claimed that Satan didn't exist but was rather bad people. Thus a "No Devil" doofus. so even if you think that this Wisconsin melungeon and its spawn are pure whigger as the driven snow, if you want to believe in Two-Seedline then why pay any attention to pretenders claiming to be Christian Identity who aren't even One Seedline because if you argue that there is "No Devil" then you might as well go Full [j]Unitarian and simply claim that no god exists and that man is His own Devil?

Bob realized this by scoffing at the Emryite delusion of there being no Satan. But Baal Finck, being a crypto jew pig, went ass-to-mouth with Meercat Mark Downey who was a FiBbIe Klansman married to the kikess sexual mascot of the Washington State KKK and was the "Klailiff/Klunt".

Speaking of FiBbIe Klansmamzers, at least Bob was no friend of ZOGbot Silly Roper. Says he thought ZOGbot Silly Roper was a pervert of some sort with tattoos and rings on all of its fingers. I told Bob that ZOGbot Silly Roper was associated with the Rick Spring ZOGbot Faction of See-Eye Dentistry and would take up with single moms with kids who around the Harrison Arkansas area probably knew more See-Eye Dentistry than ZOGbot Silly -- which is to say little or none -- and then tell the tards that he was a See-Eye Dentist expert of some sorts. The only expertise ZOGbot Silly has is in getting Goober & Gomer Anglo-Mestizo ZOGtard in trouble and then exploiting that and making itz Silliness out as so sort of Resistance Leader. ZOGbot Silly Roper is not a serious pervert but due to itz thinking that it is a mid-brow hill billy intellectual of sorts who functioned as a demi-Chreestian for William Pierce's Pseudo-Religious Skrule of Cosmotheology & Elohim Shitty 4 CreaTards. When WhiggerSwill Williams and Kevin Alferd $perm kicked ZOGbot Silly out after Pierce croaked off ZOGbot Silly has pretensions to learnedness and so believes that not YHWH but Darwin created man from monkey, thus ZOGbot Silly is DSCI all right. Darwinian-Seedline Coonfidential Informant. ZOGbot Silly got mad at me in 2015 when this hybernigger skank named April Gaede who was the Elohim Shitty 4 CreaTards public vagina got all mad about a vulgar song I made up about her after she shit on The Whigger Whimperer Edgar Steele entitled "Look at Me !!! I'm April Gaede !!!" ZOGbot Silly Roper took Pastor Butler on the 2003-04 "See Pastor Butler Before He Croaks Tour" and bought Katja Lane's Focus 14 David Lane stuff and was forced by both the Christian Identity and Order Community to start the 2004 Christmas Coup against Rabbi Linder & TraitorGlenn Miller but is otherwise nothing more than a FiBbIe Klan ZOGbot with a single-mother beard trying to establish a cult of personality about hisself as a See-Eye Dentist Swilliam Pierce. Best leave ZOGbot Silly Roper be.

Also discussed is the ZOG-virus, the dangerous vaccine which will becum-cum a ZOGling Zombie Whigger & nigger & mamzer Apococrapse and Baal Gates Mark of the Beast 666 Microchipping festival. Also discussed is the cold snap which puts the lie to Globull Warming.

Also discussed is the never-ending Bryan Reo ZOG litigation, why the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant needs to be chernobyled and Cleveland Dylann Storm Coofed, and the ZOG kangaroo korts destroyed..

Coonclusion: Bob is merely a Boomer whigger ZOGling who realizes that ZOG/Babylon is about to go all tits up and now wants to find as an old whigger some blight-wing See-Eye Dentistry crowd to hid himself in as a good sheep seeking a safe herd. Well, with myself there is no crowd to hid in. Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is an austere sparse religion in which "ye Chosen Seed of Israel's Race ye who did hear Christ's Call" are pretty much being One with Christ like Christ is One with YHWH are not looking for a whole lot of cumpany as the Elect of the End Times. Don't get me wrong, as a late Boomer whose country is long gone and never coming back until after the Tribulation is over I really feel for Bob. And Bob is one of the Lost Sheep who as First Servant of YHWH's Servant Nation I am tasked with assisting as much as possible. But of course I am being watched by ZOG and having me as company is not good for Bob. Bob is going to have to listen to my sermons, figure out whether he needs to be alone with Christ or join the wife-swapping "middle-aged pussy for old dick and young cock for old pussy" No-Devils and Papist Preterists of See-Eye Dentistry or the Cult of Personality around FiBbIe Klansmamzer ZOGbot Silly Roper. Join the See-Eye Dentistry Herd or Become a Free-Standing Son of YHWH that is the question. It is the same question that I faced back after Waco of there being plenty of local CI and Klan survival groups who no one who is not family or long-time friend can join so if you want to start a public militia you have to start one yourself -- so I started two open public militias and got plenty of whiggers to join up. But within four years there was nothing left but ZOGtards and ZOGbots so I decided to pull the plug on the corpses.

Bob -- and the rest of you who are of us -- only in YHWH through Christ is there is any hope and you have to die before you get to Paradise. It is how you live as a Remnant as one of the Elect and that way is through Faith and Works as a pure Adamic man. Anyone saying different is not a Servant of YHWH or YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel. All I can do is to show you "Who you are & What You Are to Believe." As said before Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is an austere stark beautiful way of Life which you cannot understand unless you be one of Us and only if Christ calls you to it.

Start Time (EDT): 03/13/21 11:00 PM EDT/10:00 PM CST

Download Links 3 hours 27 minutes:
      http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...DZ_13Mar21.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ March 21, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- When ZOG-ling Anglo-Mestizo Sex Addicts Gun Down Aged Gookess Whore Taffy-Pullers

TDZ March 21, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- When ZOG-ling Anglo-Mestizo Sex Addicts Gun Down Aged Gookess Whore Taffy-Pullers
        Time: March 20-21, 2019 11:00 PM EST/10:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2595#post22595
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2595#post22595

TDZ March 21, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- When ZOG-ling Anglo-Mestizo Sex Addicts Gun Down Aged Gookess Taffy-Pullers

Pastor Lindstedt cum-cums onto The Fatkike Talksjew Shoah the night of March 19 to the morning of March 20th 2021 to discuss what happens when Young & Dumb and Full of Cum (Y&D&FofC) Chreestian anglo-mestizos who are taught by Babtist baal-priests that it is "sinfool" to take matters into jewr own hands/paws and beat jewr meat and so they must go out and get theys' taffy pulled by elderly Korean gookess sex-workers who used to be "yobos" -- A ZOG soldier stationed in Korea's female Korean lover/prostitute now relocated to the ZOGland -- and now take they's prostitution career to the Greater ZOGland. Simply put an anglo-mestizo ZOGtard chose to gun down old gookess whores because his Baal-Church didn't tell him it was sinfool to race-miz but because it was sinfool to beat his meat or have old gookess whores beat his meat.

Pastor Lindstedt was stationed from June 1981 to Feb 1983 in Crailsheim West Germany in Charlie Battery 2d Battallion / 42d Field Artillery (Lance) is a nuclear-armed Lance tactical nuclear missile battery from which he received an honorable discharge. At the tail end of the "Carter Army" before the Reagan Buildup the Army was so desperate for warm bodies that they offered two-year enlistments for combat-arms volunteers. This was especially the case for a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) which involved serious intellectual ability in plotting using a paper sheet to place a nuclear-armed missle to within 10 meters of a target in East Germany or Czechoslavakia to break up a Soviet armored formation at a railway chokepoint. The 15J10 MOS required an ability to look up the proper logarithms from a book of logarithms, input the proper logarithms and do addition, subtraction, multiplication on a form within 20 minutes and come up with a firing solution then sent over directional antennas to the largely stupid nigger missile crew who would mate the missile and warhead given the Presidential Authorization Lock and line up the missile launcher on a tracked vehicle with the firing point stakes and then input the missle azimuth and other inputs to fire the missile. This required an IQ around 110 IQ which was what was necessary to becum an Officer. Pastor Lindstedt with a 147 IQ as measured by the AFSAB test was a pretty good soldier in the field, but dangerous in garrison for the LIFERS because Lindstedt would tell the truth to wandering generals inspecting nuclear units attached to Corps Artillery.

The thing about the US Army in Europe -- which had 350,000 soldiers and airmen and thus were 40% of the total Army -- was the rampant drug use. The thing about the US Army stationed in Korea with 40,000 troops was the "yobo culture" in which every young soldier sent there would acquire a Korean prostitute through the company first sergent working in coonjunction with the local "mama-san" to provide local females for $50-$100 or more per month. Soldiers would rise in rank, the "yobo" would have gook-ZOGling spawn, the soldier would rise in rank and upon retirement or stationing outside Korea marry his "yobo" and take his children to the ZOGland where his yobo would then chain-migrate the rest of the Koreans into the "Land of the Big PX".

Often, after bringing in the rest of the dog-eaters who wanted to cum-cum to AmurriKwa, the yobo would proceed to divorce Sgt. Shithead, take as much of his pension as he could, then set up a dog kimchee ramen-noodle restaurant & massage parlor joint, initially on "the Strip" outside major Army bases like Ft. Dix (Wrightstown NJ), Ft. Sill (Lawton, OK) or Ft. Leonardwood (Waynesville Mo). After a perior of time these Korean whore massage parlors have cum-cum cum-cum all over the ZOGland in the case of recently into the Capital of the ZOGling niggers, i.e. [Tw]Attlanta.

Pastor Lindstedt spoke of one older soldier in his Fire Direction and Control who used to be stationed in Korea, got caught as a supply sergeant in black-market activities and was busted from staff-sergent (E-6) to PFC (E-3) and because he was smart and good with math given the option of dishonorable discharge or cross-training to be a 15J10 MOS and sent to Germany. He chose cross-training, being sent to Germany and was a LIFER (Lazy Ignorant Fucker Expecting Retiremen) who was always scheming to somehow get back to Korea and his yobo who was re-assigned as a whore to a different ZOG joop. Eventually after the Lance and Pershing missile systems were removed from Germany in 1985 through a deal by Reagan with Gorbachev and the MOS was changed from the extremely small MOS to a large MOS with the Multiple Rocket Launch System (MLRS) which has supplanted practically all the tube artillery (105mm, 155mm, and 8-inch howitzer artillery) this LIFER managed to get back to Korea through the MLRS and proceeded to look up his old yobo and then marry her younger sister.

So ZOG has brought about a lot of this prostitution, especially of gookesses. Goober-Gomer McWhigger simply gunned down a lot of old gookess yobo pussy in a [Tw]Attlanta massage parlor / taffy-pullery.

Also talked about is the never-ending Bryan Reo and Foundation for the Market-Place of Ideas lawfare against Pastor Lindstedt and his Aryan Nations Church.

Download Links 2 hours 49 minutes:
        http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...%203-20-21.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ April 7, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- ZOG-lings Cannot Be "Innocent" in the Second Civil War Gotta Pick Sides

TDZ April 7, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- ZOG-lings Cannot Be "Innocent" in the Second Civil War Gotta Pick Sides
          Time: April 7, 2019 11:00 PM EST/10:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2690#post22690
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2690#post22690

TDZ April 9, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- When ZOGlings Look For a Herd To Hide In

LoganHunter and Pastor Lindstedt discuss a number of things, such as the ZOG-virus

Paul Demsky, relatively honest jewboy croaks off April 3d or 4th of something or another. Perhaps as a "good jew" he disclaimed using the Secret Little St. Hugh of Lincoln ingredient, i.e. blond blue-eyed gentile baby blood for they's Passover matzo. Discussed was playing "Swindler's List" with Demsky, Newskike2005 and the Intern wherein one jew is given one Luger pistol with one round and instructed as a "capo" to shoot and kill one jew, Capo's Choice. About how Demsky was a devoted father to Bo the Vietnameses pot-bellied pig.

The Rise then Decline of [Bowel] Moobmint V-bulletin Boreds. As Whigger Nutsionalism 1.0, 2.0 and GRIDS-Grindr Greggy Johnson's WN 3.0 has becum irrelevant because whining like a ZOG-pussy for an ethnostate given by ZOG means nothing because ZOG won't turn our Piss-Pul loose until ZOG is on the way out. However when the Mighty Evil ZOG/Babylon Empire falls apart then the 20-30 million ex-whigger ZOGlings will be ruled by local military dictatorships -- The Ten Thousand Warlords. Phorafags/feebs is shutting down most of theys' V-bulletin forum since 2006. The bowel Movement is just too faggy to take serious.

Discussed also is 1/4 jewboy JT Ready who killed his mud=shark, her beaner daughter, beaner-grandbeaneress, whigger boyfriend then itzself then the FiBbIes loaded up the guns that they gave to JT Ready to entrap ZOGling whigger ZOGtards.

Explained was how successful domestic terrorism works with religious and political movements like the KKK with the Democrat party in 1876 to end Reconstruction and how the IRA worked with the Sein Fein to free Ireland from the British in 1921-22. Thus the political arm of White Supremacy must work in tandem with "Lone Tards" to bring about political and religious violence so that political and religious aims can be achieved by weakening and then finishing off ZOG.

Also discussed is the ZOG-virus, the dangerous vaccine which will becum-cum a ZOGling Zombie Whigger & nigger & mamzer Apococrapse and Baal Gates Mark of the Beast 666 Microchipping festival. Also discussed is the cold snap which puts the lie to Globull Warming.

Break @ 1 hr 38 Minutes "I Don't Know Why Talksjew Don't Want Me" & What Do You Get When You Fuck With jews

Then after the break life in the Granby Shithole Piglice State and Pastor Lindstedt's 30 March 2021 federal lawsuit.

Coonclusion: Discussed was a number of Current Events. But the crux of matters was a disagreement about while why Robert Bowers killed 11 jews and shot four pigs and is a Hero of the Resistance Dylan Storm Roof who killed nine "good niggers" needs to be understood as a Resistance Soldier. Logan disagrees.

Download Links 3 hours:
          http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...TDZ_7Apr21.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ In Exile April 10, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Fatkike Chat Roundtable(s)

TDZ In Exile April 10, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Fatkike Chat Roundtable(s)
            Time: Mar 10, 2019 8:00 PM EST/7:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2704#post22704
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2704#post22704

TDZ In Exile April 10, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Fatkike Chat Roundtable(s)

Fatkike and Pastor Lindstedt have a round-table discussion in which Gaymamzer and someone from Southwestern England joins in discuss in The Dying ZOG in Exile and in another segment a number of issues. About how Germans are different than ZOGlings and the British. About Paul Demsky dead the previous week. About chernobyling the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant in retaliation for ZOG korts taking the part of ZOGbots like Ol' Niggerlips Bryan Reo.

Asked by Fatkike is whether I'm perpetually on the "outs" with GRIDS-Grindr Greggie and his Johnson. The answer is that we never had much in common and three weeks ago I got muted for using the "f-word". Not "faggot" but rather "fake". Whigger Nutsionalism in all of itz forms has always been about yapping & whining about an "ethnostate" which ZOG is supposed to give up nicely to whiggaz that beg for it. Reality shows that until ZOG/Babylon is over with that there is then through massive decentralization not one but Ten Thousand ethnostates ruled over by local military dictatorships. Thus Greg Johnson with his "gaywall" is really nothing but a fake and since there is nothing in common with Greg Johnson the end result is that each party will go its own way as opposed to fight.

Also discussed is Francis Yockey and how I bought a paperback copy of Imperium years ago. Fatkike asked if I still had the tent in which he was housed, but there is a new tent.

Permission was given to post Roundtable #3 as well because I missed getting to go over to the Neosho Soup Kitchen.

Download Links 1 hours 19 minutes:
            http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...%204-10-21.mp3

Third Round-Table with the English Patient, Myself and Fatkike - 1 hour 34 minutes:
            http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...nd%20Table.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ Apr 29, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with LoganHunter

TDZ Apr 29, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with LoganHunter
              Time: April 29, 2019 1:00 PM EST/2:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2815#post22815
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2815#post22815

TDZ May 2, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with LoganHunter

At the beginning of the show I had just gotten out of the Neosho Soup Kitchen with a box lunch and was passing by the Newton County Korts Annex where the Newton County ZOGbots buy and sell and destroy white children and destroy Whigger families. I later talked to Logan Hunter in the Walmart parking lot while uploading and downloading Internet material.

I had just gotten this Kort Order from the jew nigger Northern District of Ohio federal judge Solomon Oliver doing away with the 7th and 8th Amendment "right" to a jury trial just like the other Pollack judge Christopher Boyko and the crazed hybernigger Judge John R. Adams had done on behalf of the crazed delusional Satanic homosexual mongrel ZOGbot Bryan Reo and Mrs. Niggerlips and Ol' Niggerlips' Alleged Spawner. This was probably the first time was publicly uttered the New Aryan Nations 16 Words: We must chernobylize the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant and exterminate and sterilize North East Ohio"

LoganHunter and Pastor Lindstedt discuss a number of things, such as the ZOG-virus, the dangerous mark-of-the-Beast Baal Gates vaccine which turn into a ZOGling Zombie Whigger & nigger & mamzer Apococrapse and Baal Gates Mark of the Beast 666 Microchipping festival. The Mutated ZOG-virus is killing hundreds of thousand of dot-headed niggers in India who just got vaccinated and the dot-head variant is now in the ZOGland as the pharma experiment is going wrong and having side effects -- including death -- in the ZOGland.

Also discussed in passing was how The Order by giving ZOGbots like TraitorGlenn Miller and William Pierce actually harmed the Bowel Movement. How Louis Beam got in touch with Katja Lane and we used to communicate by e-mail and how Traitor-Glenn Miller runnt-offt from my office in my mother's double-wide at the end of July 2000 and how Katja Lane wished that I had killed the drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat.

The biggest thing in my life so far is the never-ending Bryan Reo ZOG litigation, why the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant needs to be chernobyled and Cleveland Dylann Storm Coofed, and the ZOG kangaroo korts destroyed. Places like Stanley County Sourth Dakota which allow Bryan Reo and his lawyers and even my sister's thieving lawyers who like all lawyers think that "rule of law" means whatever crooked lawyers both on and off the bench think that they get to steal everything and anything from their non-lawyer victims means that upon ZOG being torn apart then everyone on the side of ZOG needs to be exterminated as a matter of White racial survival..

Coonclusion: Discussed was a number of Current Events.

Start Time (EDT): 04/29/21 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CST
              Duration (minutes): 1 Hours 42 Minutes +.
              http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...oganHunter.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ May2, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Policy with "Paul" and Current Events with LoganHunter

TDZ May 2, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Policy with "Paul" and Current Events with LoganHunter
                Time: May 2, 2019 1:00 PM EST/2:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2830#post22830
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2830#post22830

TDZ May 2, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Policy with "Paul" and Current Events with LoganHunter

A nearly 3 hour show with someone called "Paul" in which "Paul" asks a number of questions about the never-ending Bryan Reo litigation, about Pastor Lindstedt's past -- especially the bad days of 9 April 2004 and Dec. 6, 2005 -- and why ZOG/Babylon must be destroyed by the Judgment of (Cleveland)Sodom & (Mentor)Gomorrah with the New Aryan Nations 16 Words: We must chernobylize the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant and exterminate and sterilize North East Ohio"

LoganHunter and Pastor Lindstedt discuss a number of things, such as the ZOG-virus

Also discussed is the ZOG-virus, the dangerous vaccine which will becum-cum a ZOGling Zombie Whigger & nigger & mamzer Apococrapse and Baal Gates Mark of the Beast 666 Microchipping festival. The Mutated ZOG-virus is killing hundreds of thousand of dot-headed niggers in India who just got vaccinated and the dot-head variant is now in the ZOGland as the pharma experiment is going wrong and having side effects -- including death -- in the ZOGland.

Also discussed is the never-ending Bryan Reo ZOG litigation, why the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant needs to be chernobyled and Cleveland Dylann Storm Coofed, and the ZOG kangaroo korts destroyed. Places like Stanley County Sourth Dakota which allow Bryan Reo and his lawyers and even my sister's thieving lawyers who like all lawyers think that "rule of law" means whatever crooked lawyers both on and off the bench think that they get to steal everything and anything from their non-lawyer victims means that upon ZOG being torn apart then everyone on the side of ZOG needs to be exterminated as a matter of White racial survival..

Start Time (EDT): 05/02/21 1:00 PM EDT/2:00 PM CST
                Duration (minutes): 2 Hours 56 Minutes +.

Download Links TDZ Interview with Paul:
                http://Voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...y2021_Paul.mp3

Download Link 1 hour 6 minutes with LoganHunter:
                http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...2021_Logan.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ May 10, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with LoganHunter

TDZ May 10, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with LoganHunter
                  Time: May 10, 2019 1:00 PM EST/2:00 PM CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2865#post22865
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2865#post22865

TDZ May 10, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with LoganHunter

LoganHunter and Pastor Lindstedt discuss a number of things, such as the ZOG-virus, the dangerous mark-of-the-Beast Baal Gates vaccine which turn into a ZOGling Zombie Whigger & nigger & mamzer Apococrapse and Baal Gates Mark of the Beast 666 Microchipping festival. The Mutated ZOG-virus is killing hundreds of thousand of dot-headed niggers in India who just got vaccinated and the dot-head variant is now in the ZOGland as the pharma experiment is going wrong and having side effects -- including death -- in the ZOGland.

Also discussed in passing was how The Order by giving ZOGbots like TraitorGlenn Miller and William Pierce actually harmed the Bowel Movement. How Louis Beam got in touch with Katja Lane and we used to communicate by e-mail and how Traitor-Glenn Miller runnt-offt from my office in my mother's double-wide at the end of July 2000 and how Katja Lane wished that I had killed the drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat.

The biggest thing in my life so far is the never-ending Bryan Reo ZOG litigation, why the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant needs to be chernobyled and Cleveland Dylann Storm Coofed, and the ZOG kangaroo korts destroyed. Places like Stanley County Sourth Dakota which allow Bryan Reo and his lawyers and even my sister's thieving lawyers who like all lawyers think that "rule of law" means whatever crooked lawyers both on and off the bench think that they get to steal everything and anything from their non-lawyer victims means that upon ZOG being torn apart then everyone on the side of ZOG needs to be exterminated as a matter of White racial survival..

Start Time (EDT): 05/10/21 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CST
                  Duration (minutes): 1 Hours 59 Minutes +.
                  http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...oganHunter.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ In Exile May 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Fatkike Chat Roundtable

TDZ In Exile May 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Fatkike Chat Roundtable
                    Time: May 15, 2019 8:00 PM EST/7:00 PM CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2894#post22894
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2894#post22894
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2894#post22894

TDZ In Exile May 15, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Fatkike Chat Roundtable

Fatkike and Pastor Lindstedt discuss the never-ending Bryan Reo litigation and how the Pollack Judge Christopher Boyko, the Crazed Hibernigger Judge John Adams and now the nigger-jew Judge Solomon Oliver did away with not only the First Amendment but the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial and the 8th Amendment right to no excessive civil judgment excessive fines to where they have in essence given $2.5 million of my inheritance to one of their own Satanic mamzer faggot ZOGbots in an effort to destroy White Supremacist dissent in order to hold power to destroy YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel.

Asked by Fatkike is whether I'm perpetually on the "outs" with GRIDS-Grindr Greggie and his Johnson. The answer is that we never had much in common and three weeks ago I got muted for using the "f-word". Not "faggot" but rather "fake". Whigger Nutsionalism in all of itz forms has always been about yapping & whining about an "ethnostate" which ZOG is supposed to give up nicely to whiggaz that beg for it. Reality shows that until ZOG/Babylon is over with that there is then through massive decentralization not one but Ten Thousand ethnostates ruled over by local military dictatorships. Thus Greg Johnson with his "gaywall" is really nothing but a fake and since there is nothing in common with Greg Johnson the end result is that each party will go its own way as opposed to fight.

Also discussed is the ZOGvirus and the failed fake vaccinations which will destroy the ZOGling whigger & mamzer herd of ZOGtard.

Download Links 1 hours 55 minutes:
                    http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...%205-16-21.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ May 22, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- Discussing Current Events with Fatkike

TDZ May 22, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- Discussing Current Events with Fatkike
                      Time: May 22, 2019 10:00 PM EST/9:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2922#post22922
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2922#post22922

TDZ May 22, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with Fatkike

Start Time (EDT): 05/22/21 10:00 PM EDT/9:00 PM CST
                      Duration (minutes): 3 Hours 34 Minutes +.
                      http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...%205-22-21.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• TDZ Jan 1, 2022 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- Discussing Current Events with Fatkike

TDZ Jan 1, 2022 -- The Dying ZOG In Exile-- Discussing Current Events with Fatkike
                        Time: Jan. 1, 2022 10:00 PM EST/9:00 PM CST

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2922#post22922
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2922#post22922

TDZ Jan 1, 2021 -- The Dying ZOG -- Discussing Current Events with Fatkike

Start Time (EDT): 01/01/22 10:00 PM EDT/9:00 PM CST
                        Duration (minutes): 3 Hours 34 Minutes +.
                        http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2021...%205-22-21.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• 21 Jan 22 dying zog

Comment

• 21 Jan 22 dying zog

Comment

• 5 Feb 2022 Dying ZOG

Comment

Working...
                                X