+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm Jeromy Visser and I'm a Mamzer Baal-Priest

VNNF Fuktard is offline Colostomy Bag Likker No Class Junior Member VNNF Fuktard has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Licking the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass cancer's colostomy bags in the Granny-Bunker, Kirksvi

Default I tought I taw a niglet-niece pisser-possum. I did, I did tee a niglet-niece pisser-possum!!!

I tought I taw a niglet-niece pisser-possum. I did, I did tee a niglet-niece pisser-possum!!!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...89#post1321889
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4376#post4376

Quote Originally Posted by vnnf fuktard View Post

pastor pothead pisser possesses a pickaninny in its personal pile

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...81#post1321881
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4361#post4361

funny. As it turns out the "kike on a shtick" worshiper (pastor "pothead" visser) has a niglet neice in his woodpile:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00001010541108

funny how those little details always seem worm their way out with the kike insaners.

maybe she is in his "coongregation"?
    ======================

Quote Originally Posted by sergiu sergante View Post
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...89#post1321889

i did, i did. I tought i taw a niglet-niece pisser-possum. I did, i did tee a niglet-niece pisser possum!!!

now that is hideous! :ewww uke:
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-24-2011 at 06:03 PM.

WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Visser is such a congenital liar, how can anyone take the guy seriously?

Am I the only one that see's that "the emperor is not wearing clothes"?

Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Think I might have a handle on who the lying mamzer's mother in law is. Let you know more as I confirm it.

Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Default Past time to finish off this mamzer pisser-possum.

Past time to finish off this mamzer pisser-possum.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4425#post4425

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamB View Post
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4423#post4423

Think I might have a handle on who the lying mamzer's mother in law is. Let you know more as I confirm it.
    As we agreed last Thursday on The Movement Turd, it is extremely unlikely that Visser's catlick hi-yaller hibernigger mother-in-law is either locked up or facing charges. For what? Wanting her hi-yaller hibernigger daughter to stop shitting out some more little hi-yallers from what is essentially nothing more than a furtive criminal ne'er-do-well? For not wanting her hi-yaller mestizo grand-possums to be indoctrinated into a racial hate religion in which they will never be anything other than tainters of blood? Why shouldn't these little mamzers be raised in a jewniversalist church -- a Roman CATHOLIC church -- which is extremely mamzer friendly and exists solely to reconquer what little pure Aryan Israelite Church is left, and darken their blood?

If I can get in contact with mother-in-law and inform her that she is right -- that there is no place for her grandchildren within a genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity church and that for their own sake -- so that they don't end up becoming self-hating mamzers within a racist White 'Supremacist' congregation in which they are always going to be spat upon and looked down upon because of their racial heritage -- then she can put pressure upon Jeromy Visser to simply give it up for the last time and go on to become a Lutheran or Babtist or something a-racial so that the above-ground DSCI Church can get rid of this mamzer criminal pisser-possum for once and for all. Visser is already sort of dropping back out again because its latest incursion is noted and commented upon adversely.

I just looked at the video feeds for MoGulett's Aryan Nations Chimpathon. At least a third of Gulett's Coongregation isn't White!!! Of course I've been thinking of this intensely. It seems that whigger criminals new to Christian Identity can't help but bring in their 'Aryan' Brotherhood prison buddies/protectors and the end result is that they end up bringing in a bunch of 'anglo'-mestizos and 'anglo'-mulattoes. Which is what Gulett didn't mind doing with Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser. As Pastor John Britton said to me recently: "This above-ground Christian Identity is nothing more than wall-to-wall mamzers." Of course Pastor Britton has a different approach to combating this than I do. He simply wants to drop back underground and let Nature and the Great Tribulation take its course. And he is of course correct. the underground Church is to stay underground. But my task is to discomfit and harass the jews, mamzers, and ZOGbot race traitors running wild under ZOG supervision in the public arena. Hence The Movement Turd.

Here are some pictures from Gulett's Mamzerathon of 23-25 Sept. 2011:

To Show how Gulett's New Aryan Nations is NOW racially progressive & shit,
    look at our crack hi-yaller Nation of Islam Auxiliaries on the left!!!

To show how much we keep the kosher food laws, see our new
    Chicago sephardic jew Chef Rabbi Eli(ar) James/jewseph Kutz-November
    as he prepares his specialty:
    "Cousin Ray the Sicilian-guido jew ambulance-chasing jew Jersey Lawyer's"
    kosher-chicken Mariani cumplete with blond, blue-eyed baby boy's Passover matzo-blood noodles.

After the kike-Iron Chef Eliar is done here, itz on to bless the domestic jewnion of
    that mamzer faggot cripple jewrel Mosely and his nigger-lipped lover Bryan Reo!!!

These mamzers and ZOGbots are NOT going to be able to further infiltrate Christian Identity as long as we reveal their antecedents. Of course the above pictures cum from these mamzer and ZOGbot tards' own video on jewtube of the proceedings last weekend.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Default D-g, that Pope Marty is getting close to running my red-nigger mamzer ass out of Christian Identity!!!

D-g, that Pope Marty is getting close to running my red-nigger mamzer ass out of Christian Identity!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8676#post8676
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4427#post4427

It's obvious that Marty has no "job" except attacking everybody in Christian Identity that is a jew or mamzer or ZOGbot full time.

That's really all sane people need to know. Not that I'm a red-nigger 'Cherokee' mamzer. Not that I'm a liar, a hypocrite, a ZOGbot trying desperately back into Christian Identity that I'm going alternatively ass-to-mouth with Eliar James, the Chicago sephardic marrano jewboy or Rabbi Finckelsheenie the murderous psychotic jew Jersey City jewboy. If course Rabbi Finckelsheenie is one dangerous murderous jewboy that has a psychotic criminal history of murdering us red-nigger mamzers, so I had better be sure to suck that evil kike's poop-chute and dick really good. So not another fucking word against their pet nigger-lipped, slant-eyed, shitskinned nigger-gook-beaner catamite Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren.

Nope, nobody doesn't need to know nothing. jewnstain over at BeerBarrel doesn't need to know that Bridget the Idjit Hi-Yaller Pisser-
    Possum run off'n the Pisser-Possum Reservation and back to mother-in-laws and she took the lil mamzeroid pisser-possums with her. That jewnstain will be balls-deep where no pisser-possum has gone before in Bridget the Idjit's poop-chute and beaver all over again.

None of the whiggaz need to know that I am a mamzer. LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) don't need to know jack shit about my niglet niece, Shawn AaRon Visser's beaner mudshark's daughter. Yeah, the VNNF fuktards know all about it, but not the 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, delusional mumps-nutted allegedly niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKlown of Klan of Mamzers & Baal-Priest of Cybele doesn't, so not a single fucking word to that ZOGbot retard, OK mein pisser-possums!!!

And last but not least . . . .

Elmer's Glue Works Best!!! . . . .

. . . Fixes little pussies perfectly!!!

___666___666___666___

jew'll never catch me sucking other Pisser-Possum cock . . . . .

. . . . . . 'Cause I ALWAYS swallow!!!

Visser = Seed-Swallower

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Default I'm singing for jewr niglet-niece's coontang, Mein Pisser-Possum. Cum-cum to Uncle MumpsNuts, Jasmine!!!

I'm singing for jewr niglet-niece's coontang, Mein Pisser-Possum.
    Cum-cum to Uncle MumpsNuts, Jasmine!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8698#post8698
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4434#post4434

I've uncovered a new rap song called the Lindstink rap.

Marty is a coward with a lying past
    So let me go all eminem up on his ass

He's a gutless punk, his hovel's filled with junk
    His homie Johnny Tonto is a blackout drunk

He drives a junky car, saves urine in a jar
    A loser whose life has never gone too far

He's a whimp and a gimp punk sissy sipping his piss

Marty's done, finished, no shot at a comeback
    May as well suck the mumps from Pastor Bill's nutsack

Word

Pretty good, right? Well how about a repeat of my #1 The Movement Turd Single: The Coontang is Always Better When the Niglet is Crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p64FvyOBj4

http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

I was hornier than Kunta Kinte at a Victoria's Secret shoot
    That night I strolled on into my mudshark sister's projects flat lookin' for love.
    It had been a while.
    In fact, three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    since on Klan of Mamzers spying for ZOG on Ron Edwards.
    I had picked up this shitskin that was sweatin' gallons
    through a pair of Daisy Duke cut-offs and one of those Fruit Of The Loom tank-tops.
    Well, that night I lost myself to nigger blubber lips,
    paper-bag shitskin and slant gook eyes.
    Name was Bryan.

Yes, the coontang is so much better when the niglet is cryin'
    Yes, the coontang is so much wetter when the niglet is cryin'
    Well I find it's quite a thrill
    When Sheniqua grinds me against its will
    Yes the coontang is so much better when the niglet is cryin'

Well, faster than you can say, "Sally Hemmings",
    my niglet nieces come up to me and starts kneadin' my balls
    like hard-boiled eggs in a tube sock.
    Said her name was Sheniqua and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin',
    'cause I was just thinkin' about humpin' you like Massa Thom."
    Well she smiled, had about as much teeth as a Jack-O-Lantern,
    and I went on to tell her how I would wear her tang like a mask
    as I do my little kooky dance.
    And then she told me to shush.
    I guess she could sense my desperation.
    'Course, it's hard to hide a hard-on when you're shaped like a beach ball.

When LaTeesha grinds me against its will

So, LaTeesha's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
    So I says, "Even this one I have where Bill Finck
    is jackhammering Eliar James in the doo-doo hole
    with a lawn dart as Dickie Barrett gives birth to something
    resembling a shitskin jew golem with a wet mangina and a three-inch ladystick?"
    Well, two nickle bags, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later
    I'm slappin' my mumps nuts in coon town if you know what I mean.
    Got to nail her back at sister's trailer.
    Heh. That rhymes.
    I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on
    when I found out she still was munching down on baby formula.

When LeRoya grinds me against its will

Day or so had passed when I went to the SAIC's,
    There I was browsin' through the latest issue of "$PLC",
    when I saw Sheniqua starin' at me from the back of a milk carton.
    Well, my heart just dropped.
    So, I decided to do what any good ZOGbot would.
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice
    and knead the one-eyed gopher when your mumps nuts
    expands while driving back to the projects.
    I never thought missing niglets could be so sexy.
    Did I say that out loud?

When Kimbya grinds me against its will

jew've been holding out on me, jewromy Visser, Mein Posser-possum. You didn't tell me jack shit about jewr niglet-niece, jewromy. Why even the VNNF fuktards knew about jewr niglet niece, just as even them kike buffoons and ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns knew that Oba-gender-bender was a transechshul with gender-identity issues. You know the score. As one of jewr mamzer-loving fellow ZOGbot baal-priests you know that any and all niglet-niece coontang belongs to me. So give it up, jewromy.

Besides, that niglet niece looks at least twelve and probably has its water-buffylo coontang stretched out of shape by them Rasta niggers you get jewr nigger-weed from. My lil' three inch mumps-nutted coontang-whacker probably won't even be noticed, unless I go anal, and probably not even then.

So give up the niglet-niece coontang, Pisser, or I'll rat you out to St. Louis FBI/ADL/SPLC/DHS Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale and he/she/it will make you cough up the niglet.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Default I'm lying to/about my Catlick mother-in-law again.

I'm lying to/about my Catlick mother-in-law again.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8713#post8713
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4446#post4446

LOL! Child molesting Marty wants to talk to my mother-in-law. Now that everyone knows that I'm simply a lying red-nigger mamzer baal-priest and a suspected ZOGbot criminal trying desperately to get back into Christian Identity, I suppose that I'll have to shrilly insist like $PLC militia general Red Mike Vanderkike, the Chicago sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, the nigger-gook-beaner faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, the murderous Jersey City Ashkenazi jewboy Bill Finck, and all the rest of the ZOGbot and/or mamzer tards that Pope Marty is a chomo because our beloved ZOG piglice say so. Yeah, good luck with that one.

Marty's assumptions will rightfully land him where he belongs as she's well aware of his fixation on little boys. Actually, I know better than to tell the truth about 'Martin Linseed -- ADL/$PLC pisser-possum spelling for 'Lindstedt' to my mother-in-law because if she does find out that I'm simply a criminal mamzer trying to get back into pretending to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity because if I don't get in my quota of tards I'll go back to prison without meth or nigger-weed and hot and cold running sodomy from my Rasta friends, then she will bring this old stalking charge back into effect and tell the judge that I was lying and want to go back and the stalking charges will be reinstated. Then its back to prison and losing the little mamzer pisser-possums.

There simply is no room within DSCI for me or my little pisser-possums. None. I'm a red-nigger shitskin mamzer criminal. Bridjit the Higher-Yaller Hybernigger Idjit is a mamzer, thus and all my little pisser-possums are mamzers too. They are not allowed to join the Congregation FOREVER. So I'm not doing them any favor in trying to bring them into a hate-religion in which they will be hated and despised. If my mother-in-law finds out what crap I'm trying to pull, then she will ask for -- and receive -- custody of my little hi-yaller red-nigger pisser-possums and then I'll just be another drunken doper injun without squaw or popeooses. All I'll get to suck and fuck will be my fellow gook mamzer Bryan Wright -- and his gorda is getting tired of my shit.

Nope, nobody tell the mother-in-law shit.

btw: According to Obagender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and Bryan Reo -- jewnanuses all -- WilliamB is supposed to be Johnny Tonto who claims; "Am I the only one that see's [-sic] that the emperor is not wearing clothes?

Err...yeah, Chief Firewater, it certainly looks that way!

Great thread. Thanks, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less), my delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumpsnutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKlown from Klan of Mamzers/KlanNiglet-Chester. OK, OK, I'll see if I can't kidnap my niglet-niece Visser and let you hump her buffylo coontang while Shawn Aaron 'Fruitloop' Visser and his beaner shitskin wife is gone and you will find out yet again that The Coontang Is Always Better When The Niglet is Crying.

You need to clear it with St. Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale first, though. We don't want to get our ZOGbot stings messed up like the DSCI mamzers did last weekend at MoGuletts pretend AN meeting.

Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Formerly Pisser's Cinder, now Two & a Half Mamzers pseudo-CI forum

Default How dare Pope Marty detect and run out us mamzers, us faggots, us pisser-possums out of the bowel Movement and Christian Identity!!

How dare Pope Marty detect and run out us mamzers, us faggots, us pisser-possums out of the bowel Movement and Christian Identity!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8722#post8722
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4447#post4447

Quote Originally Posted by jewromy Pisser-possum, Master of Mamzer Disguise
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4446

LOL! Child molesting Marty wants to talk to my mother-in-law. Now that everyone knows that I'm simply a lying red-nigger mamzer baal-priest and a suspected ZOGbot criminal trying desperately to get back into Christian Identity, I suppose that I'll have to shrilly insist like $PLC militia general Red Mike Vanderkike, the Chicago sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, the nigger-gook-beaner faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, the murderous Jersey City Ashkenazi jewboy Bill Finck, and all the rest of the ZOGbot and/or mamzer tards that Pope Marty is a chomo because our beloved ZOG piglice say so. Yeah, good luck with that one.

Marty's assumptions will rightfully land him where he belongs as she's well aware of his fixation on little boys. Actually, I know better than to tell the truth about 'Martin Linseed -- ADL/$PLC pisser-possum spelling for 'Lindstedt' to my mother-in-law because if she does find out that I'm simply a criminal mamzer trying to get back into pretending to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity because if I don't get in my quota of tards I'll go back to prison without meth or nigger-weed and hot and cold running sodomy from my Rasta friends, then she will bring this old stalking charge back into effect and tell the judge that I was lying and want to go back and the stalking charges will be reinstated. Then its back to prison and losing the little mamzer pisser-possums.

There simply is no room within DSCI for me or my little pisser-possums. None. I'm a red-nigger shitskin mamzer criminal. Bridjit the Higher-Yaller Hybernigger Idjit is a mamzer, thus and all my little pisser-possums are mamzers too. They are not allowed to join the Congregation FOREVER. So I'm not doing them any favor in trying to bring them into a hate-religion in which they will be hated and despised. If my mother-in-law finds out what crap I'm trying to pull, then she will ask for -- and receive -- custody of my little hi-yaller red-nigger pisser-possums and then I'll just be another drunken doper injun without squaw or popeooses. All I'll get to suck and fuck will be my fellow gook mamzer Bryan Wright -- and his gorda is getting tired of my shit.

Nope, nobody tell the mother-in-law shit.

btw: According to Obagender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and Bryan Reo -- jewnanuses all -- WilliamB is supposed to be Johnny Tonto who claims; "Am I the only one that see's [-sic] that the emperor is not wearing clothes?

Err...yeah, Chief Firewater, it certainly looks that way!

Great thread. Thanks, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less), my delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumpsnutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKlown from Klan of Mamzers/KlanNiglet-Chester. OK, OK, I'll see if I can't kidnap my niglet-niece Visser and let you hump her buffylo coontang while Shawn Aaron 'Fruitloop' Visser and his beaner shitskin wife is gone and you will find out yet again that The Coontang Is Always Better When The Niglet is Crying.

You need to clear it with St. Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale first, though. We don't want to get our ZOGbot stings messed up like the DSCI mamzers did last weekend at MoGuletts pretend AN meeting.

As with the interview Marty wants to do with Cyndi Steele, and his threats to sue everybody from Internet service providers to our beloved hi-yaller fellow mamzer the President of the United States and to geld, skin alive, or torture to death most of America's population during the Great Tribulation, this too shall come to pass! I'd be more orgasmic over this shit if only I hadn't long ago kicked my own pissers-poofter-possum's nutsack's bucket.

How dare that Pope Marty, who we lyingly claim to be a child molester, detect and run out us mamzers, us faggots, us pisser-possums out of the bowel Movement and Christian Identity!!! Good thing that I never ever showed my mamzer Aussie transgendered pisser-poofter-possum hooked smarmy snout. Sometimes I am ever so glad that that dingo dog in Alice Springs run off with my 'pickle' when I was 'working' the lorry stop.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Default As another mamzer, I refuse to believe that Da Pisser-Possum is a mamzer too.

As another mamzer, I refuse to believe that Da Pisser-Possum is a mamzer too.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8309#post8309
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4461#post4461

After listening to this sermon, I feel saddened that there are those amongst us that seek to incite violent action. And I'm sure at times, I am sure the thought may even cross our very minds, but we are blessed through scripture. Our faith is backed completely in scripture, and there is no way to refute it unless you turn to a false modern translation. I have enjoyed every sermon that I have listened to of Mr. Visser's, and not once has he spoke anything I found to be false. Of course, as a mamzer shit-eater, I refuse to admit that pretty much every word out of that lying pisser-possum's mouth is a lie.

And as for the very uncalled for but truthful 'mamzer' comments Lindstedt makes, I find it hard to believe that a half-breed would be able to both see and hear the truth! I refuse to actually look at anything which will disprove this lying silliness of mine, but that is because I am a half-breed myself. I just won't believe it. See, I've already placed a limit on what truths I believe. This is what enables me as a mamzer to believe the lies that my misbegotten life is based upon. There are MANY that claim truth, and some even know of our truth, in pieces and incorrectly applied, that is. For instance, these so called 'black hebrews' or 'black israelites', actually believe nearly identically to ourselves. BUT, these negroes have twisted scripture much like the jews, and completely distort the truth within. Does this mean that anyone can teach truth? To me, NO. Just because someone has picked up a crumb from the floor, doesn't give them understanding. They often can't back their teachings up in scripture, much like all the other false prophets today. These negroes believe that WE as white Adamic people, are of Esau, and that Jacob was the first black man... How silly is that? No more silly than us misbegotten mamzers pretending to be white. We are Esau because he was described as 'ruddy'. I'm about as 'Israelite' as Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November. Apparently they missed the part about ADAM being 'ruddy'. I think Adam was a red-nigger too, like me and Da Pisser-Possum.

To me though, this is another attempt by our enemies to destroy us as a people. With things like this, they can begin to discredit CI to our own people. We need more and more mamzers in Christian Identity. Pretty soon we will be able to kick the White man out of CI, at least that's the plan. And we see this other places, even with Mr. Lindstedt. I don't know this man at all, but there is much about him that seems serpentile. How dare he call me and Da Pisser-Possum 'mamzers'! Especially given that we are mamzers. He likes to switch subjects and try to catch someone like us lying mamzers pretending to be Aryan off guard, much like our fathers the Pharisees did with Yahshua. So you see, there are many serpentile men in our own ranks trying to kick out us shitskins.

If I be wrong, then all blame lie with me, but again, i just don't believe that Yahweh would allow any one other than an Israelite to learn truth. Which goes to show how much of an Israelite I am because I've already drawn a line at Lindstedt's 'naiming the mamzers.'

Praise D-g, Hate Yahweh

Frenz' Law of White Nationalism:

Whiggers are always replaced by mamzers playing whigger.

Default Bryan & jewromy

Bryan & jewromy

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9206#post9206
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4619#post4619

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9195#post9195

hey dude, you still up here in the northwest? My mangina is achin' and my gorda Bonnie is fakin'.

The Crohns is easing up. I met the most wonderfull fellow sufferer from Crohns, this Tubal-kenite Pictish jew bisexual faggot named Commandork McFagg/McBragg/SpawnoftheBelial/Steve Elder Schwartz who has helped ease not only his own Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, but that of LegalMamzer2012 Johns and mine. McFagg is distilling up some industrial strength in a 55-gallon drum to cure the biggest unruly kike ass-hole in the bowel Movement -- that of Alex Linder.

Hey, my faggot gook-Hittite kike prison bitch brother with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS - great to hear from you. MoGulett says no hard feelings for you and me trying to steal the dead nazi's estate -- Mo is now working through Anglo-Mestizo Truitt and retiring to enjoy the Bolivian nose-candy and recruiting a bunch of new melanin-enhanced auxilaries from the Nation of Islam and the Chicago sephardic jewboy Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November.

I'm back in Atlanta, I couldn't stand all the liberals, lol. The bitch mother-in-law has gotten the little pisser-possums -- Elmers Glue Works Best, but it didn't fix little pisser-possumette hymens -- and that hi-yaller anglo-hybernigger bitch Bridget Da Injit is having her honey holes poked by that MonkeyBarrel kike drone jewnstain going where no pisser-possum has gone before again.

LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) is dredging away at Shawn 'Fruit-Loop' Aaron Visser's step-niglet, my niglet niece Jermaine 'Jacko' Visser. Says that it is fine with St. Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale and that I owe ol' MumpsNuts.

I'm trolling TheMonkeyBarrel for now, along with this Kentucky Melugeon chomo with a nigger wife and niglet spawn named 'Shady Boob' and before that as FeeWhiggerMeercunt that Pope Marty ran off back in May 2009, but I might have to shut down the Pissers Pussy Parlor hiding out from a chomo rap.

How have you been? I so miss them hottt prison nights back when you were my fat little butterball jew AmeriKwan Princess and I was jewr 'Uncle Poker-hottt-ass.'

Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast