No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm Jeromy Visser and I'm a Mamzer Baal-Priest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm singing for jewr niglet-niece's coontang, Mein Pisser-Possum. Cum-cum to Uncle MumpsNuts, Jasmine!!!

I'm singing for jewr niglet-niece's coontang, Mein Pisser-Possum.
    Cum-cum to Uncle MumpsNuts, Jasmine!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8698#post8698
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4434#post4434

I've uncovered a new rap song called the Lindstink rap.

Marty is a coward with a lying past
    So let me go all eminem up on his ass

He's a gutless punk, his hovel's filled with junk
    His homie Johnny Tonto is a blackout drunk

He drives a junky car, saves urine in a jar
    A loser whose life has never gone too far

He's a whimp and a gimp punk sissy sipping his piss

Marty's done, finished, no shot at a comeback
    May as well suck the mumps from Pastor Bill's nutsack

Word

Pretty good, right? Well how about a repeat of my #1 The Movement Turd Single: The Coontang is Always Better When the Niglet is Crying:

I was hornier than Kunta Kinte at a Victoria's Secret shoot
    That night I strolled on into my mudshark sister's projects flat lookin' for love.
    It had been a while.
    In fact, three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    since on Klan of Mamzers spying for ZOG on Ron Edwards.
    I had picked up this shitskin that was sweatin' gallons
    through a pair of Daisy Duke cut-offs and one of those Fruit Of The Loom tank-tops.
    Well, that night I lost myself to nigger blubber lips,
    paper-bag shitskin and slant gook eyes.
    Name was Bryan.

Yes, the coontang is so much better when the niglet is cryin'
    Yes, the coontang is so much wetter when the niglet is cryin'
    Well I find it's quite a thrill
    When Sheniqua grinds me against its will
    Yes the coontang is so much better when the niglet is cryin'

Well, faster than you can say, "Sally Hemmings",
    my niglet nieces come up to me and starts kneadin' my balls
    like hard-boiled eggs in a tube sock.
    Said her name was Sheniqua and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin',
    'cause I was just thinkin' about humpin' you like Massa Thom."
    Well she smiled, had about as much teeth as a Jack-O-Lantern,
    and I went on to tell her how I would wear her tang like a mask
    as I do my little kooky dance.
    And then she told me to shush.
    I guess she could sense my desperation.
    'Course, it's hard to hide a hard-on when you're shaped like a beach ball.

When LaTeesha grinds me against its will

So, LaTeesha's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
    So I says, "Even this one I have where Bill Finck
    is jackhammering Eliar James in the doo-doo hole
    with a lawn dart as Dickie Barrett gives birth to something
    resembling a shitskin jew golem with a wet mangina and a three-inch ladystick?"
    Well, two nickle bags, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later
    I'm slappin' my mumps nuts in coon town if you know what I mean.
    Got to nail her back at sister's trailer.
    Heh. That rhymes.
    I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on
    when I found out she still was munching down on baby formula.

When LeRoya grinds me against its will

Day or so had passed when I went to the SAIC's,
    There I was browsin' through the latest issue of "$PLC",
    when I saw Sheniqua starin' at me from the back of a milk carton.
    Well, my heart just dropped.
    So, I decided to do what any good ZOGbot would.
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice
    and knead the one-eyed gopher when your mumps nuts
    expands while driving back to the projects.
    I never thought missing niglets could be so sexy.
    Did I say that out loud?

When Kimbya grinds me against its will

jew've been holding out on me, jewromy Visser, Mein Posser-possum. You didn't tell me jack shit about jewr niglet-niece, jewromy. Why even the VNNF fuktards knew about jewr niglet niece, just as even them kike buffoons and ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns knew that Oba-gender-bender was a transechshul with gender-identity issues. You know the score. As one of jewr mamzer-loving fellow ZOGbot baal-priests you know that any and all niglet-niece coontang belongs to me. So give it up, jewromy.

Besides, that niglet niece looks at least twelve and probably has its water-buffylo coontang stretched out of shape by them Rasta niggers you get jewr nigger-weed from. My lil' three inch mumps-nutted coontang-whacker probably won't even be noticed, unless I go anal, and probably not even then.

So give up the niglet-niece coontang, Pisser, or I'll rat you out to St. Louis FBI/ADL/SPLC/DHS Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale and he/she/it will make you cough up the niglet.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

I'm lying to/about my Catlick mother-in-law again.

I'm lying to/about my Catlick mother-in-law again.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8713#post8713
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4446#post4446

LOL! Child molesting Marty wants to talk to my mother-in-law. Now that everyone knows that I'm simply a lying red-nigger mamzer baal-priest and a suspected ZOGbot criminal trying desperately to get back into Christian Identity, I suppose that I'll have to shrilly insist like $PLC militia general Red Mike Vanderkike, the Chicago sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, the nigger-gook-beaner faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, the murderous Jersey City Ashkenazi jewboy Bill Finck, and all the rest of the ZOGbot and/or mamzer tards that Pope Marty is a chomo because our beloved ZOG piglice say so. Yeah, good luck with that one.

Marty's assumptions will rightfully land him where he belongs as she's well aware of his fixation on little boys. Actually, I know better than to tell the truth about 'Martin Linseed -- ADL/$PLC pisser-possum spelling for 'Lindstedt' to my mother-in-law because if she does find out that I'm simply a criminal mamzer trying to get back into pretending to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity because if I don't get in my quota of tards I'll go back to prison without meth or nigger-weed and hot and cold running sodomy from my Rasta friends, then she will bring this old stalking charge back into effect and tell the judge that I was lying and want to go back and the stalking charges will be reinstated. Then its back to prison and losing the little mamzer pisser-possums.

There simply is no room within DSCI for me or my little pisser-possums. None. I'm a red-nigger shitskin mamzer criminal. Bridjit the Higher-Yaller Hybernigger Idjit is a mamzer, thus and all my little pisser-possums are mamzers too. They are not allowed to join the Congregation FOREVER. So I'm not doing them any favor in trying to bring them into a hate-religion in which they will be hated and despised. If my mother-in-law finds out what crap I'm trying to pull, then she will ask for -- and receive -- custody of my little hi-yaller red-nigger pisser-possums and then I'll just be another drunken doper injun without squaw or popeooses. All I'll get to suck and fuck will be my fellow gook mamzer Bryan Wright -- and his gorda is getting tired of my shit.

Nope, nobody tell the mother-in-law shit.

btw: According to Obagender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and Bryan Reo -- jewnanuses all -- WilliamB is supposed to be Johnny Tonto who claims; "Am I the only one that see's [-sic] that the emperor is not wearing clothes?

Err...yeah, Chief Firewater, it certainly looks that way!

Great thread. Thanks, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less), my delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumpsnutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKlown from Klan of Mamzers/KlanNiglet-Chester. OK, OK, I'll see if I can't kidnap my niglet-niece Visser and let you hump her buffylo coontang while Shawn Aaron 'Fruitloop' Visser and his beaner shitskin wife is gone and you will find out yet again that The Coontang Is Always Better When The Niglet is Crying.

You need to clear it with St. Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale first, though. We don't want to get our ZOGbot stings messed up like the DSCI mamzers did last weekend at MoGuletts pretend AN meeting.

Jeromy Visser
      Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
      Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
      Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

How dare Pope Marty detect and run out us mamzers, us faggots, us pisser-possums out of the bowel Movement and Christian Identity!!

How dare Pope Marty detect and run out us mamzers, us faggots, us pisser-possums out of the bowel Movement and Christian Identity!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8722#post8722
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4447#post4447

Originally posted by jewromy Pisser-possum, Master of Mamzer Disguise
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4446

LOL! Child molesting Marty wants to talk to my mother-in-law. Now that everyone knows that I'm simply a lying red-nigger mamzer baal-priest and a suspected ZOGbot criminal trying desperately to get back into Christian Identity, I suppose that I'll have to shrilly insist like $PLC militia general Red Mike Vanderkike, the Chicago sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, the nigger-gook-beaner faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, the murderous Jersey City Ashkenazi jewboy Bill Finck, and all the rest of the ZOGbot and/or mamzer tards that Pope Marty is a chomo because our beloved ZOG piglice say so. Yeah, good luck with that one.

Marty's assumptions will rightfully land him where he belongs as she's well aware of his fixation on little boys. Actually, I know better than to tell the truth about 'Martin Linseed -- ADL/$PLC pisser-possum spelling for 'Lindstedt' to my mother-in-law because if she does find out that I'm simply a criminal mamzer trying to get back into pretending to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity because if I don't get in my quota of tards I'll go back to prison without meth or nigger-weed and hot and cold running sodomy from my Rasta friends, then she will bring this old stalking charge back into effect and tell the judge that I was lying and want to go back and the stalking charges will be reinstated. Then its back to prison and losing the little mamzer pisser-possums.

There simply is no room within DSCI for me or my little pisser-possums. None. I'm a red-nigger shitskin mamzer criminal. Bridjit the Higher-Yaller Hybernigger Idjit is a mamzer, thus and all my little pisser-possums are mamzers too. They are not allowed to join the Congregation FOREVER. So I'm not doing them any favor in trying to bring them into a hate-religion in which they will be hated and despised. If my mother-in-law finds out what crap I'm trying to pull, then she will ask for -- and receive -- custody of my little hi-yaller red-nigger pisser-possums and then I'll just be another drunken doper injun without squaw or popeooses. All I'll get to suck and fuck will be my fellow gook mamzer Bryan Wright -- and his gorda is getting tired of my shit.

Nope, nobody tell the mother-in-law shit.

btw: According to Obagender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and Bryan Reo -- jewnanuses all -- WilliamB is supposed to be Johnny Tonto who claims; "Am I the only one that see's [-sic] that the emperor is not wearing clothes?

Err...yeah, Chief Firewater, it certainly looks that way!

Great thread. Thanks, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less), my delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumpsnutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKlown from Klan of Mamzers/KlanNiglet-Chester. OK, OK, I'll see if I can't kidnap my niglet-niece Visser and let you hump her buffylo coontang while Shawn Aaron 'Fruitloop' Visser and his beaner shitskin wife is gone and you will find out yet again that The Coontang Is Always Better When The Niglet is Crying.

You need to clear it with St. Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale first, though. We don't want to get our ZOGbot stings messed up like the DSCI mamzers did last weekend at MoGuletts pretend AN meeting.

As with the interview Marty wants to do with Cyndi Steele, and his threats to sue everybody from Internet service providers to our beloved hi-yaller fellow mamzer the President of the United States and to geld, skin alive, or torture to death most of America's population during the Great Tribulation, this too shall come to pass! I'd be more orgasmic over this shit if only I hadn't long ago kicked my own pissers-poofter-possum's nutsack's bucket.

How dare that Pope Marty, who we lyingly claim to be a child molester, detect and run out us mamzers, us faggots, us pisser-possums out of the bowel Movement and Christian Identity!!! Good thing that I never ever showed my mamzer Aussie transgendered pisser-poofter-possum hooked smarmy snout. Sometimes I am ever so glad that that dingo dog in Alice Springs run off with my 'pickle' when I was 'working' the lorry stop.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
        A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
        http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
        http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

As another mamzer, I refuse to believe that Da Pisser-Possum is a mamzer too.

As another mamzer, I refuse to believe that Da Pisser-Possum is a mamzer too.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=8309#post8309
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4461#post4461

After listening to this sermon, I feel saddened that there are those amongst us that seek to incite violent action. And I'm sure at times, I am sure the thought may even cross our very minds, but we are blessed through scripture. Our faith is backed completely in scripture, and there is no way to refute it unless you turn to a false modern translation. I have enjoyed every sermon that I have listened to of Mr. Visser's, and not once has he spoke anything I found to be false. Of course, as a mamzer shit-eater, I refuse to admit that pretty much every word out of that lying pisser-possum's mouth is a lie.

And as for the very uncalled for but truthful 'mamzer' comments Lindstedt makes, I find it hard to believe that a half-breed would be able to both see and hear the truth! I refuse to actually look at anything which will disprove this lying silliness of mine, but that is because I am a half-breed myself. I just won't believe it. See, I've already placed a limit on what truths I believe. This is what enables me as a mamzer to believe the lies that my misbegotten life is based upon. There are MANY that claim truth, and some even know of our truth, in pieces and incorrectly applied, that is. For instance, these so called 'black hebrews' or 'black israelites', actually believe nearly identically to ourselves. BUT, these negroes have twisted scripture much like the jews, and completely distort the truth within. Does this mean that anyone can teach truth? To me, NO. Just because someone has picked up a crumb from the floor, doesn't give them understanding. They often can't back their teachings up in scripture, much like all the other false prophets today. These negroes believe that WE as white Adamic people, are of Esau, and that Jacob was the first black man... How silly is that? No more silly than us misbegotten mamzers pretending to be white. We are Esau because he was described as 'ruddy'. I'm about as 'Israelite' as Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November. Apparently they missed the part about ADAM being 'ruddy'. I think Adam was a red-nigger too, like me and Da Pisser-Possum.

To me though, this is another attempt by our enemies to destroy us as a people. With things like this, they can begin to discredit CI to our own people. We need more and more mamzers in Christian Identity. Pretty soon we will be able to kick the White man out of CI, at least that's the plan. And we see this other places, even with Mr. Lindstedt. I don't know this man at all, but there is much about him that seems serpentile. How dare he call me and Da Pisser-Possum 'mamzers'! Especially given that we are mamzers. He likes to switch subjects and try to catch someone like us lying mamzers pretending to be Aryan off guard, much like our fathers the Pharisees did with Yahshua. So you see, there are many serpentile men in our own ranks trying to kick out us shitskins.

If I be wrong, then all blame lie with me, but again, i just don't believe that Yahweh would allow any one other than an Israelite to learn truth. Which goes to show how much of an Israelite I am because I've already drawn a line at Lindstedt's 'naiming the mamzers.'

Praise D-g, Hate Yahweh

Frenz' Law of White Nationalism:

Whiggers are always replaced by mamzers playing whigger.

Comment

Bryan & jewromy

Bryan & jewromy

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9206#post9206
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4619#post4619

Originally posted by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright
            http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9195#post9195

hey dude, you still up here in the northwest? My mangina is achin' and my gorda Bonnie is fakin'.

The Crohns is easing up. I met the most wonderfull fellow sufferer from Crohns, this Tubal-kenite Pictish jew bisexual faggot named Commandork McFagg/McBragg/SpawnoftheBelial/Steve Elder Schwartz who has helped ease not only his own Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, but that of LegalMamzer2012 Johns and mine. McFagg is distilling up some industrial strength in a 55-gallon drum to cure the biggest unruly kike ass-hole in the bowel Movement -- that of Alex Linder.

Hey, my faggot gook-Hittite kike prison bitch brother with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS - great to hear from you. MoGulett says no hard feelings for you and me trying to steal the dead nazi's estate -- Mo is now working through Anglo-Mestizo Truitt and retiring to enjoy the Bolivian nose-candy and recruiting a bunch of new melanin-enhanced auxilaries from the Nation of Islam and the Chicago sephardic jewboy Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November.

I'm back in Atlanta, I couldn't stand all the liberals, lol. The bitch mother-in-law has gotten the little pisser-possums -- Elmers Glue Works Best, but it didn't fix little pisser-possumette hymens -- and that hi-yaller anglo-hybernigger bitch Bridget Da Injit is having her honey holes poked by that MonkeyBarrel kike drone jewnstain going where no pisser-possum has gone before again.

LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) is dredging away at Shawn 'Fruit-Loop' Aaron Visser's step-niglet, my niglet niece Jermaine 'Jacko' Visser. Says that it is fine with St. Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale and that I owe ol' MumpsNuts.

I'm trolling TheMonkeyBarrel for now, along with this Kentucky Melugeon chomo with a nigger wife and niglet spawn named 'Shady Boob' and before that as FeeWhiggerMeercunt that Pope Marty ran off back in May 2009, but I might have to shut down the Pissers Pussy Parlor hiding out from a chomo rap.

How have you been? I so miss them hottt prison nights back when you were my fat little butterball jew AmeriKwan Princess and I was jewr 'Uncle Poker-hottt-ass.'

Jeromy Visser

jewromy Visser @
            Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF

Comment

Coonvenient Piss-Pul Mamzeries Chat 24Oct11 Part 1

Coonvenient Piss-Pul Mamzeries Chat 24Oct11 Part 1

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4627#post4627

This is the chat, part one, for jewromy Visser's Talksjew show bitching about slander on 24 Oct 2011.

Talksjew Channel: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=23727&cmd=tc

Actual Recording: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-551227.mp3

===================

Guest 2 is logged into the chat PastorLindstedt = Guest #2
              [5:48:14 PM] <Guest 2> Hey, itz pisser-possum dooty time.
              [5:48:32 PM] <Guest 2> Pisser-possum dooty time.
              [5:48:44 PM] <Guest 2> For pisser-possum slime.
              [5:49:06 PM] <Guest 2> Itz pisser-possum booby time.
              [5:50:43 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/
              [5:50:51 PM] Guest 3 is logged into the chat
              [5:51:57 PM] <Guest 2> Where is Da Pisser-
              Possum?
              [5:52:12 PM] <Guest 2> That you, Obiegender-bender?
              [5:53:05 PM] Pastor Visser is logged into the chat
              [5:53:30 PM] <Guest 2> Hey, itz Da Pisser-Possum!!!
              [5:53:45 PM] <Pastor Visser> Should be a great show - saxongirlinga is supposed to prove she's not Marty!
              [5:53:54 PM] <Pastor Visser> You calling in Marty?
              [5:54:06 PM] <Guest 2> Why would she be me, Pisser?
              [5:54:17 PM] <Guest 2> Probably.
              [5:54:34 PM] <Pastor Visser> LOL - because she IS you. Cool - at the fifteen minute mark then.
              [5:55:06 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=673
              [5:55:29 PM] UNKOSHER is logged into the chat
              [5:55:36 PM] <Guest 2> I don't see why you think that all these twats I never heard of is me.
              [5:55:46 PM] <Pastor Visser> Good stuff - feel free to plug away.
              [5:56:20 PM] <Pastor Visser> Sure thing, Marty - you can be whoever you want to be.
              [5:56:55 PM] <Guest 2> So is Bryan Wright going to show up as well so that it will be Ol' Mamzers Week?
              [5:57:09 PM] <Pastor Visser> This show is unannounced other than the Beer Barrel - it'll be interesting.
              [5:57:22 PM] <Pastor Visser> Let's hope Bryan calls in.
              [5:58:15 PM] <Guest 2> In addition to being a gook mamzer, Bryan Wright had Crohns. Lot of that going around. Commandork McFagg/Steve Elder/Steve Schwartz and Legalmamzer2012
              [5:58:35 PM] <Guest 2> Johns. All with jew ass-GAIDS.
              [5:59:44 PM] One of Yahweh chosen is on the call
              [5:59:46 PM] <Pastor Visser> Interesting.
              [5:59:54 PM] <Guest 2> So is Bridget Da Idjit back in Washington getting some offn' jewnstain going where no pisser-possum has gone before again?
              [5:59:55 PM] TheANSP is logged into the chat

===========
              Paul Mullet is hanging around the mamzer baal-priests like jewromy Visser and Anglo-Mestizo Truitt. Looks like Mullett has gone ZOGbot because no genuine Israelite will support mamzers in the DSCI church.
              ============

[6:00:14 PM] <Pastor Visser> LOL - you said she was, it must be fact.
              [6:00:15 PM] <Guest 2> Itz Mullett!!!
              [6:00:48 PM] <TheANSP> Guest2 and you are?
              [6:00:53 PM] <Guest 2> Get Anglo-Mestizo Truitt in and you will have a quorum of mamzers.
              [6:01:45 PM] <Guest 2> Pastor Lindstedt, Mullett.
              [6:01:47 PM] <Pastor Visser> Okay - let's get this started. The wife is manning the controls.
              [6:03:11 PM] <TheANSP> Yahweh's greetings Pastor Visser

===========
              Mullett's probably a mamzer itself since it is going ass-to-mouth with this shitskin Pisser-Possum.
              =============

[6:03:19 PM] <Guest 2> So is the mother-in-law locked up yet or just under charges?
              [6:03:35 PM] Pastor Visser is on the call
              [6:03:43 PM] The recording has started.
              [6:03:49 PM] papacat is logged into the chat

============
              Papacat is probably a ZOGbot listening in to all of these Talksjew CI programs. He never says much of anything, and favors Rabbi Finckelsheenie. =============

[6:04:12 PM] <Guest 2> Not Brooks?
              [6:04:44 PM] <Guest 2> jewr not a rabbi, Visser. You red niggers have shamans.
              [6:05:17 PM] Guest 4 is logged into the chat
              [6:05:22 PM] <UNKOSHER> Chester Lindstench... you truly are, although very relentless and persistent, one aggravating pest.

============
              UNKOSHER is one of the mamzer faggots favoring usually Finckelsheenie, although sometimes on Eliar James. This wandering mamzer don't like me much.
              ============

[6:05:43 PM] <UNKOSHER> if you aren't a kike, you are definitely their best ally
              [6:05:54 PM] <Guest 2> Is that you Bridget Da Idjit?
              [6:06:16 PM] <Guest 2> Or is it Wun of D-g's Chosen?
              [6:06:27 PM] <Guest 4> Pastor Visser, are those pictures Lindstedt posted really your brother and his family?

=============
              Guest #4 will keep on asking the truth from Visser about its full brother Shawn Aaron Visser and never getting an honest answer, any more than I will.
              ==============

[6:06:56 PM] <UNKOSHER> and have their insatiable fascination with feces
              [6:07:03 PM] <Guest 2> Yes, you need to listen to Da Pisser's old Talksjew podcasts.
              [6:07:16 PM] Guest 5 is logged into the chat
              [6:07:39 PM] <Guest 4> Yes, they really are his family, 2?
              [6:07:43 PM] <Guest 2> It's an artificial lure for you jewfish. You jews bite every time on an artificial turd lure.

=============
              jews are indeed fascinated with shit. They know their predilictions. So invariably these jews and mamzers have a fit over me posting a picture of a turd on my The Movement Turd podcasts. Itz only a picture of a turd, but it never leaves these jew mamzer's thoughts. So I use it as a picture artificial lure for jewfish.
              ============

[6:08:21 PM] <UNKOSHER> I was actually talking about your taste in women
              [6:08:29 PM] <Guest 2> So is Bryan Reo a shitskinned mamzer this week, Pisser?
              [6:09:00 PM] <Pastor Visser> The pastor is doing his show outdoors, this is Mrs. Visser in the chat room, I do not know about pics of Mr. Visser's bro.
              [6:09:02 PM] <Guest 4> Suppression of free speech is never a good thing
              [6:09:25 PM] <Guest 4> Thanks for answering the question
              [6:09:39 PM] <Guest 4> Are you Bridget?
              [6:09:59 PM] <UNKOSHER> what does Chester Lindstench and Wal-Mart have in common.... little boys pants half off.....
              [6:10:09 PM] <Guest 2> At least Da Pisser is at least a 'Protestant' red-nigger baal-priest, much better than the 'papist preterests' of these marrano jews Eli James
              [6:10:24 PM] <Guest 2> And Rabbi Finckelsheenie.
              [6:10:35 PM] <Guest 5> LOL i gotta remember that one
              [6:10:57 PM] <Guest 2> Actually, Da Pisser told me all about Dan Johns, Serial Polygamist.
              [6:11:01 PM] <Guest 4> The pictures in question are of a swarthy man and his swarthier children at what looks to be Disney World.
              [6:11:09 PM] <Pastor Visser> I believe free speech was designed for people who had something important to say, not so people like Linds could continually spew filth
              [6:11:35 PM] <Guest 4> Free speech is for anyone who wishes to speak
              [6:11:52 PM] <Guest 2> Shawn Aaron Visser Facebook pictures from last December when Visser was trying to get out of a stalking charge.
              [6:12:01 PM] <Guest 5> some folks have a darned warped idea of what free speech means
              [6:12:14 PM] <Guest 4> Is that so, 5?
              [6:12:20 PM] <Guest 2> Actually, Visser got itzself a niglet niece as well.
              [6:12:23 PM] <Guest 5> yep
              [6:12:39 PM] <Guest 4> What's you definition of free speech then, 5?
              [6:13:11 PM] <Guest 2> Whatever Guest 5 is scared of letting out.
              [6:13:26 PM] <Guest 5> the white mans definition not the ADL definition whcih is Lindstedts definition
              [6:13:30 PM] <Pastor Visser> yes, this is Bridget . . . do all of you believe as everyone else in your family, what would Jeromy's brother prove about Jeromy?
              [6:13:58 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=673 Way back on July 5, 2009, Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser were calling Pastors Swift
              [6:14:05 PM] <Guest 2> and Butler 'mamzers.'
              [6:14:27 PM] <Guest 4> Mrs, Visser, that is in fact Jeremy's brother? And again, thanks for answering.
              [6:14:49 PM] <Guest 4> 5, what is "the white man's definition of free speech"?
              [6:15:03 PM] <Pastor Visser> I don't know, I haven't seen Linds posts, I never give him a second of my time
              [6:15:11 PM] <Guest 2> Actually, it was caused by Finck.
              [6:15:23 PM] <Guest 2> Not to worry. I'll post them.
              [6:15:38 PM] <Guest 4> Guest 2, do you have a link to the pics of the alleged visser family?
              [6:16:01 PM] papacat has left the chat
              [6:16:01 PM] papacat is logged into the chat
              [6:16:04 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2332
              [6:16:23 PM] <Guest 2> Visser's full brother Shawn Aaron Visser.
              [6:16:49 PM] <Guest 4> Mrs, Visser, will you please look at the pics posted in the above link?
              [6:16:57 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=918
              [6:17:27 PM] <Guest 2> Bridget Visser is a hi-yaller hybernigger herself.
              [6:18:40 PM] <Guest 2> Visser's niglet niece Jermaine Jacko Visser's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001010541108
              [6:18:44 PM] <Guest 4> I've seen Mrs. Visser, and she's quite attractive
              [6:18:44 PM] <Pastor Visser> Was free speech designed for slander. . . the pastor is addressing what the Bible says about a lying tongue and defilement and perversion
              [6:19:32 PM] <Guest 4> In my opinion, maam, free speech is for anyone who has something to say, regardless of whether or not you like it.
              [6:19:43 PM] <UNKOSHER> Chester, with the pics of your family tree(apparently with few to no branches) floating around the web, you shouldn't be threatening others with pics
              [6:19:53 PM] <Guest 4> I say that with all due respect, as I have nothing against you
              [6:19:55 PM] <Guest 2> Shawn Aaron Visser's full beaner wife, mother of Jermain's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...le.php?id=1323
              [6:19:59 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...?id=1323441076
              [6:20:11 PM] <Guest 4> I'm just looking for the truth
              [6:20:25 PM] <Guest 2> So according to Da Pisser even if it is true then it is 'slander'.
              [6:20:48 PM] <Guest 4> If you could be so kind as to look at the pics and verify whether or not they are or are not Pastor Visser's family
              [6:20:56 PM] <Guest 4> it would be appreciated.
              [6:21:18 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...1108#!/jjacko2
              [6:21:19 PM] <Guest 5> Guest 2 either your dyslexic or you need to get your eyes checked out
              [6:21:44 PM] <Guest 4> I'm not dyslexic and my eyes are fine. Could you clarify what you mean?
              [6:21:47 PM] <Guest 5> Are you just choosing those FB profiles at random?
              [6:22:09 PM] <Guest 4> 'Whoops, you weren't speaking to me. So sorry.
              [6:22:22 PM] <Guest 2> Serena Visser, Shawn Aaron Visser's daughter before marriage back in 2009.
              [6:22:27 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00001258914499
              [6:22:51 PM] <Pastor Visser> Jeromy does have a brother whom he tried to warn about the strange woman, but "a brother is born for adversity".
              [6:22:51 PM] <Guest 4> Mrs. Visser, have you looked at the pics?
              [6:22:51 PM] <Guest 2> So Visser is always lying about something.
              [6:23:18 PM] <UNKOSHER> Lindstench truly is one pitiful fool to have to go around searching peoples facebooks trying to find something to discredit their genuine message
              [6:23:23 PM] <Guest 2> You don't think that she knows what her brother-in-law and its family looks like?
              [6:23:46 PM] <Guest 4> I'm simply asking her to look at some pics
              [6:24:15 PM] <Guest 2> So lets let in a whole swarm of jews and niggers and redskins like Eli James, Bryan Reo, Eli James and Rabbi Finckelsheenie?
              [6:24:39 PM] <Guest 2> She isn't going to look at pictures of her husband's family.
              [6:24:48 PM] <Guest 4> If you're talking to me,2, that's not what I'm saying at all
              [6:25:06 PM] <Guest 2> So where does it say that in the Bible, Visser?
              [6:25:07 PM] <Guest 4> I just want her to look at the pics and tell the truth
              [6:25:27 PM] <Guest 4> It's the only way to get to the bottom of this
              [6:25:33 PM] <Pastor Visser> I think that the pastor can let you know if the pics are genuine, I really dont think it has any relevence
              [6:25:48 PM] <UNKOSHER> none of them have a fascination with fecal matter and has a picture of a pile of dung on their website. Now who is the kike, Lindstench?
              [6:25:55 PM] <Guest 2> You don't think she knows what her brother-in-law and his new wife and their family looks like?
              [6:25:56 PM] <Guest 4> No offence maam, but I think it's very relevant.
              [6:27:10 PM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
              [6:27:52 PM] <Guest 6> Great show, Pastor V! -- Obie
              [6:28:02 PM] <Pastor Visser> how so?
              [6:28:04 PM] Serving the King is on the call
              [6:28:19 PM] Sis. Aretha is logged into the chat
              [6:28:26 PM] <Guest 4> Because in my opinion, those people aren't what I consider to be "white"
              [6:29:05 PM] Guest 6 has left the chat
              [6:30:19 PM] <Guest 2> That's what Visser did today.
              [6:30:48 PM] <Guest 2> So are you going to take the call from this female you claimed was me?
              [6:31:20 PM] <UNKOSHER> that is the only way Chester Dahmer Lindstench can get any hits to his dung infested-pun intended-joke of a website
              [6:32:08 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4376#post4376
              [6:32:30 PM] <Guest 2> Calm down, kike-kosher.
              [6:32:42 PM] <Pastor Visser> there are many people in the world who are not white, do you have any siblings? Do they all have the same faith as you?
              [6:33:25 PM] <Guest 4> Yes, I have one sibling. She doesn't share my faith, but she is with a man of her own race.
              [6:33:43 PM] <UNKOSHER> I'm calm, just stating the very obvious about your strange obsession with little boys and feces.
              [6:33:48 PM] <Guest 2> Well, since your brother Shawn Aaron Visser looks like a beaner and the rest of the family looks like beaners, why should you be deemed white?
              [6:34:13 PM] <Pastor Visser> was that your doing . . .or hers?
              [6:34:23 PM] <Guest 2> I'd say that you are the one who can't get over little boys and eating shit, jewboy.
              [6:34:59 PM] <Guest 4> Well, my sister knows my views, but she is certainly free to do as he pleases.
              [6:35:32 PM] <Guest 2> Mullet's publishing warmed-over Comparet with a lot of graphics. Comparet is better than that senile coot Emahiser and Rabbi Finckelsheenie.
              [6:35:54 PM] <UNKOSHER> I've never been to prison for doing the 'do' with children and have feces on the front page of my website.... try again Chester
              [6:36:27 PM] <Guest 2> I see that you have shit on the brain, jewkosher.
              [6:36:44 PM] <Guest 2> Anyway, let this other woman speak first.
              [6:37:13 PM] <Guest 2> Another lie by Visser.
              [6:37:29 PM] <UNKOSHER> anyone that would give credibility to a convicted pedophile and someone who has a fecal pile on their website is truly in need of psychological help
              [6:37:36 PM] <Guest 2> When did this rebuke happen, Visser?
              [6:37:37 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
              [6:38:02 PM] <Guest 2> Gulett has been rather quiet since getting out of prison.
              [6:38:17 PM] <Pastor Visser> So is the pastors brother, and he did not hearken to his bro. views on strange women and " a brother is born for adversity"
              [6:38:53 PM] <Guest 4> Mrs. Visser, are you saying that the man in those pics is Pastor Visser's brother?
              [6:39:11 PM] <Guest 4> And if so, is he a half or full brother?
              [6:40:14 PM] Guest 8 is logged into the chat
              [6:40:15 PM] <Guest 2> Visser admitted that Shawn Aaron Visser was a full brother. Had to do so in order to get out of the stalking charge.
              [6:42:29 PM] <Guest 4> I have to say that's true. Most women run off at the sign of any problems.
              [6:42:36 PM] <Guest 8> Thanks for the email invite Pastor Visser, would not have known otherwise.
              [6:42:44 PM] <Pastor Visser> I am not going to look at the pics, Jeromy can if he wants, but this whole show is about gossip.How about focusing on the fruits of the ministry
              [6:42:51 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=333 Concerning Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser.
              [6:43:15 PM] <Guest 2> Another mamzer touting jewccy fruit.
              [6:43:35 PM] <Guest 4> I understand, maam. But it would be nice to hear the truth and get to the bottom of this once and for all.
              [6:43:39 PM] TheANSP has left the chat
              [6:44:05 PM] <Guest 8> maybe Wright is not 100%, but Visser is white and so is his wife and children and that's what counts
              [6:44:22 PM] <Guest 2> And then the thread in which Sci-Fi Faber and Jeromy Visser were plotting to try to get the jew Eli James defrock me.
              [6:44:39 PM] <Guest 8> defrock? you wear a dress?
              [6:44:46 PM] <Guest 2> Visser is a red nigger mamzer.
              [6:44:57 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353
              [6:45:34 PM] <Guest 2> By defrock the term is meant to supposedly strip a minister of his ordination.
              [6:46:05 PM] <Guest 4> Some people need their heads cracked
              [6:46:45 PM] Guest 9 is logged into the chat
              [6:46:54 PM] <Guest 4> Smoking is a bad habit
              [6:47:01 PM] <Guest 2> According to Visser, him, Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner de-ordained me.
              [6:47:17 PM] <Guest 4> Hal Turner the FED snitch?
              [6:47:31 PM] <Guest 2> Yep, Hal Turner.
              [6:47:48 PM] <Guest 4> In wouldn't give anything he said any credibility
              [6:47:53 PM] <Guest 8> Hal is not really CI, he pretended to be I read for protection
              [6:48:01 PM] <Guest 2> This is the story about MoGulett: http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=705
              [6:48:11 PM] Guest 9 has left the chat
              [6:48:27 PM] <Guest 2> Visser and Sci-Fi Faber were all good buddies hack in 2009.
              [6:48:43 PM] <Guest 4> What ever happend to Faber?
              [6:49:06 PM] <Guest 2> Faber closed shop on his web page at the end of September.
              [6:49:20 PM] <Guest 4> Does he still live in Jersey?
              [6:49:28 PM] <Guest 8> Faber is/was from NY chapter of Aryan nations ? That still exists? just not on the internet?
              [6:49:29 PM] Guest 10 is logged into the chat
              [6:49:50 PM] <Guest 2> Probably. No doubt he went back to being a catlick.
              [6:49:51 PM] One of Yahweh chosen has hung up
              [6:49:54 PM] Guest 11 is logged into the chat
              [6:50:44 PM] <Guest 2> So when is this female going to call in and explain to Da Pisser that she isn't Lindstedt?
              [6:51:55 PM] <Guest 4> Many women earn more than their husbands
              [6:51:55 PM] <UNKOSHER> Chester Lindstench.... you ain't shit in a niggers back yard, so you have no room to talk about anyone else or their family. Take a look at yours!
              [6:52:27 PM] <UNKOSHER> don't make me go get Jim Giles to come punk you out again.... haha
              [6:52:41 PM] <Guest 2> I don't need to explain myself to anonymous jew faggots and mamzers, jewboy.
              [6:53:06 PM] <Guest 2> Jim Giles is gone. I helped run the Roid-Rage-Retard off.
              [6:53:07 PM] <Guest 8> The Beast system has made it since the early 1970s-late 1970's impossible to buy a home and have a family on single income'
              [6:53:15 PM] Guest 12 is logged into the chat
              [6:53:18 PM] <Guest 8> if you are lower or lower - middle class income
              [6:53:26 PM] <Guest 4> True, 8
              [6:53:35 PM] <Guest 4> Middle class is dying
              [6:54:01 PM] <Guest 4> America will soon be a mud mived Brazil
              [6:54:05 PM] <Guest 4> mixed
              [6:54:22 PM] <UNKOSHER> nobody wants an explanation about being a convicted pedophile or having a turd for their profile pic on a website Chester....
              [6:54:24 PM] <Guest 8> I do not know many who own their own home, if they do, they have mortgages, or work long hours, or 2 jobs every day, and flip homes
              [6:54:31 PM] <Guest 8> in order to "get ahead" to retire
              [6:54:48 PM] <Guest 4> Their plan is for you to die before you can retire
              [6:55:54 PM] <Guest 4> Sadly, other whites are generally our worst enemies
              [6:55:56 PM] <Guest 8> I found a funeral home that is "green", plain plywood type boxes, inexpensive funerals, seems like that is what should be already done
              [6:56:17 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=560 From August 2009 when Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser were plotting to steal Gulett's trust fund
              [6:56:43 PM] <Guest 12> Ewwww, I smell Marty!
              [6:56:49 PM] <Guest 8> what happened to that fund? I though Gulett was on a Visser show disproving this?
              [6:57:15 PM] <UNKOSHER> so 'go ahead' and 'go ahead' and 'go ahead' and save it for someone who cares about your fallacious slander. Yeah, you smell shit... it's Chester
              [6:57:29 PM] <Guest 12> Breaking news! Martin Lindstedt was brutally murdered today. The police already have a suspect: Everybody!
              [6:57:36 PM] <Guest 8>
              [6:57:46 PM] <Guest 2> I got Gulett to renew this church's charter. Probably shouldn't have because now Gulett is using it to get fools in trouble.
              [6:58:18 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like we have Obie-gender-bender here.
              [6:58:24 PM] <Guest 8> I don't understand how you helped Gulett and now does not speak with you?
              [6:58:48 PM] <Guest 2> Gulett is a snitch as part of the plea deal.
              [6:59:02 PM] <Guest 12> Hey, Marty, is their any truth in the rumor that Amy Rose and Pastor Weibmann eloped?
              [6:59:05 PM] <Guest 8> Who was snitched on?
              [6:59:19 PM] <Guest 2> I probably shouldn't have saved Gulett's church and trust fund.
              [6:59:48 PM] papacat has left the chat
              [6:59:50 PM] papacat is logged into the chat
              [6:59:55 PM] <Guest 2> Gulett got this kid put in prison over a deal to rob banks for Bolivian nose candy.
              [7:00:11 PM] <Guest 12> Marty, you saved Gulett's church when you left it.
              [7:00:37 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett convinced a kid to rob banks for him?
              [7:00:41 PM] <Guest 8> Gulett conspired to rob with a kid? but he got out early?
              [7:00:49 PM] <Guest 2> Obiegenderbender is so very clever. Still looking for jewr pickel?
              [7:01:01 PM] <UNKOSHER> I wonder how much the ADL and Morris Dees is paying ole' Chester Lindstench to slander everyone who preaches the truth
              [7:01:03 PM] South Carolina is on the call
              [7:01:05 PM] <Guest 12> Still looking for your sanity?
              [7:01:14 PM] <Guest 2> Ask Scott Charles Thornton about the matter.
              [7:01:43 PM] Guest 11 has left the chat
              [7:01:46 PM] <Guest 2> What a clever little pissers-poofter-possum.
              [7:02:08 PM] Guest 13 is logged into the chat
              [7:02:20 PM] <Guest 8> You know, that is a sign maybe. I asked early on with Finck in emails about Wickstrom, and he said it was personal and would not
              [7:02:25 PM] <Guest 8> not attck Wickstrom
              [7:02:39 PM] <Guest 8> but other "preachers" attack other CI a lot
              [7:03:30 PM] <Guest 12> Guest 8, nobody even comes close to Marty as far as attacking other CI churches goes.

___666___666___666___

Jeromy, Give It Up. We's be Red-Nigger Mamzers!!! Stop Playing DSCI Minister!!!
              You'll NEVER Be Pimping out my nigger daughter and your niglet niece
              to that perverted delusional retarded ZOGtard LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less)

Comment

Coonvenient Piss-Pul Mamzeries Chat 24Oct11 Part 2

Coonvenient Piss-Pul Mamzeries Chat 24Oct11 Part 2

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4628#post4628

This is the chat, part two for jewromy Visser's Talksjew show bitching about slander on 24 Oct 2011.

Talksjew Channel: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=23727&cmd=tc

Actual Recording: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-551227.mp3

===================

[7:01:01 PM] <UNKOSHER> I wonder how much the ADL and Morris Dees is paying ole' Chester Lindstench to slander everyone who preaches the truth
                [7:01:03 PM] South Carolina is on the call
                [7:01:05 PM] <Guest 12> Still looking for your sanity?
                [7:01:14 PM] <Guest 2> Ask Scott Charles Thornton about the matter.
                [7:01:43 PM] Guest 11 has left the chat
                [7:01:46 PM] <Guest 2> What a clever little pissers-poofter-possum.
                [7:02:08 PM] Guest 13 is logged into the chat
                [7:02:20 PM] <Guest 8> You know, that is a sign maybe. I asked early on with Finck in emails about Wickstrom, and he said it was personal and would not
                [7:02:25 PM] <Guest 8> not attck Wickstrom
                [7:02:39 PM] <Guest 8> but other "preachers" attack other CI a lot
                [7:03:30 PM] <Guest 12> Guest 8, nobody even comes close to Marty as far as attacking other CI churches goes.
                [7:04:05 PM] <UNKOSHER> that's what the Jew loves to see.... and they'll pay to have it done! Look at Marty the Molester for example
                [7:04:35 PM] <Guest 12> Marty has to demonize pretty much everybody in CI because everybody in CI sees him for what he is: an apostate, heretical fruitcake.
                [7:04:53 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like we have the jew and mamzer faggots Obie and Bryan Wright here.
                [7:04:59 PM] <Guest 2> http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=871
                [7:05:18 PM] <UNKOSHER> and a kike with a an obsession with dung
                [7:05:27 PM] <Guest 8> :P
                [7:05:30 PM] <Guest 2> Rabbi Finckelsheenie murdered a prisoner in the Jersey City jail.
                [7:05:34 PM] <Guest 12> You're the one that looks like Ira Einhorn and frocks up as Amy Rose and poorwhitegirlinthesouth, Marty.
                [7:05:45 PM] <UNKOSHER> for dung*
                [7:05:50 PM] Guest 14 is logged into the chat
                [7:05:54 PM] <Guest 8> a NON-White died? right? right??
                [7:05:59 PM] Guest 14 has left the chat
                [7:06:09 PM] <Guest 2> At least I don't look like a transgendered mamzer faggot, Obie.
                [7:06:23 PM] <UNKOSHER> he 'offed' a nonwhite..... gives him more credibility in my book
                [7:06:28 PM] <Guest 12> That's nothing, Marty. You want to murder thousands of innocent white children and torture them, no less.
                [7:06:35 PM] <Pastor Visser> One would think that someone was behind Linds irrrational attacks of what he clams to support,if not, that must be why he is called "Mad Dog"
                [7:06:58 PM] <Guest 2> I don't have much sympathy for the spawn of regime criminals and muds.
                [7:07:15 PM] <Guest 12> So why haven't you committed suicide, then?
                [7:07:15 PM] <UNKOSHER> I think he has other ideas--other than murder and torture--when it comes to children.....
                [7:07:59 PM] <Guest 2> I'll call in. I'm waiting for the mamzer to stop fellating you Visser.
                [7:08:06 PM] <Guest 4> If Lindstedt is being payed to harass people, he's sure doing a good job of hiding it, judging by his modest living conditions
                [7:08:52 PM] PastorLindstedt is on the call
                [7:09:04 PM] <Guest 12> Hey, Marty, now that your hip's playing up, do you have to hobble people out of CI rather than run them out?
                [7:09:14 PM] <UNKOSHER> well have you seen the size of his wife? that's where most of the ADL's shekels is probably going....
                [7:09:23 PM] <Guest 8> yes, a woman dressed like a slut whore, was angry I made a comment and linked her page for everybody to look a her, she said it was
                [7:09:37 PM] <Guest 10> Mute The TROLL Lindstedt.
                [7:09:49 PM] <Guest 8> strictly for selling clothes, and that she diodnt want to be looked at in that way...women today are crazy
                [7:09:59 PM] <Guest 4> Most are, 8
                [7:10:11 PM] <Guest 4> Most are also very childish
                [7:10:32 PM] <UNKOSHER> South Carolina caller.... where are you located in SC? Upstate or lower state?
                [7:10:40 PM] <Guest 8> I think she might be from the enemy's sed too
                [7:10:44 PM] <Guest 4> Do you have a website, b?
                [7:10:49 PM] <Guest 4> 8?
                [7:11:12 PM] <Guest 8> no
                [7:11:20 PM] <Guest 4> ok
                [7:11:27 PM] <Pastor Visser> the pastor said to let linds stay on the line
                [7:12:20 PM] <Guest 12> The Pope of CI's in da house!
                [7:12:21 PM] <Guest 10> Mute the Troll!
                [7:12:31 PM] <Guest 10> Mute the Troll
                [7:12:36 PM] <Guest 8> if I start to hear the same stuff that Lindstedt always says and bypasses answering hard questions himself, time to go I guess
                [7:12:42 PM] <Guest 10> Censor the Scum
                [7:12:43 PM] <Guest 4> No censorship
                [7:13:03 PM] <Guest 12> Pastor Visser is not beholden to a torturer wannabe like Mental Marty.
                [7:13:08 PM] <Guest 10> Sieg HEil!!!!
                [7:13:27 PM] South Carolina has hung up
                [7:13:36 PM] <UNKOSHER> Marty you are a fool
                [7:13:36 PM] <Guest 12> Great to hear, sister Brigitte!
                [7:14:49 PM] <UNKOSHER> no, that's a coincidental female who just happened to be there huh Mr. Molester. You are a fool and make an ass of yourself everytime you show up
                [7:15:37 PM] <Guest 12> Oh the awesome irony of a "man" with a thousand (plus) sockpuppets questioning somebody's honesty.
                [7:15:50 PM] <Guest 4> Lindstedt, ask him to look at the pics and ask him to verify whether or not they are his brother and his family.
                [7:16:08 PM] Serving the King has hung up
                [7:17:07 PM] <Guest 10> Why Does Pastor Visser get in these arguments with Lindstedt?
                [7:17:17 PM] <Guest 12> Satan is the accuser of the brethren but he outsources a lot of his work to Marty.
                [7:17:39 PM] <Guest 5> LOL 12
                [7:18:02 PM] Sis. Aretha has left the chat
                [7:18:21 PM] <UNKOSHER> Marty, you are a convicted child molester, how can you accuse anyone of anything? It baffles ones mind how someone could muster the nerve
                [7:18:21 PM] <UNKOSHER> I think he enjoys making Lindstench looking as ignorant as he truly is
                [7:18:22 PM] <Guest 8> yes, Linst posted pics he said he found from facebook, butthere were no direct links, there wasn't full page screenshots, so not enough proof for me,
                [7:18:28 PM] <Guest 10> PISSER!PISSER!!!
                [7:18:38 PM] <Guest 10> Listen!OK
                [7:19:44 PM] <Guest 10> Hahaha,"Whats your brothers name"
                [7:19:51 PM] <Guest 8> on old talkshpe shopws, Linst always bypassed the question about being a child molester, changing the topic
                [7:20:10 PM] <Guest 12> Marty Lindstedt, the Foghorn Leghorn of CI.
                [7:20:13 PM] <Guest 8> Lindstedt never anbswered yes or no himself
                [7:20:22 PM] <Guest 4> I don't understand why Visser won't simply look at the pics and answer the question.
                [7:20:27 PM] <Guest 10> CI TILL I DIE! SIEG HEIl!
                [7:20:40 PM] <Guest 12> Marty's mouth has uncovered the secret of perpetual motion.
                [7:20:48 PM] <Guest 8> hah
                [7:20:56 PM] <Guest 8> good one
                [7:21:19 PM] <UNKOSHER> nobody listens to Chester Lindstench and everyone embarasses him.... Jim Giles, Eli James, Glenn Miller, Visser, etc.
                [7:22:23 PM] <Guest 10> MotherLaw will kick your ass.
                [7:22:53 PM] <Guest 10> "Come on,Pisser"
                [7:23:08 PM] <Guest 4> This page ranking is irrelevant
                [7:23:43 PM] <Guest 10> Heil Pastor Eli James!
                [7:23:46 PM] <Guest 8> Andre Dice Clay's filthy mouth disappeared so now Marty fills the void
                [7:23:58 PM] <Guest 12> Marty should have asked to doctor for a repeat prescription.
                [7:24:15 PM] <Guest 10> Nimbuster Scum.
                [7:24:26 PM] <UNKOSHER> I think Marty the Molester filled Alan Berg's void...
                [7:24:34 PM] <Guest 12> Marty, where's the proof I'm a gender-bender? I'm still waiting.
                [7:24:52 PM] <Guest 4> Mrs. Visser, is Pastor Visser's brother named Shawn?
                [7:25:09 PM] <Guest 8> what does his brother have to do with anything?
                [7:25:23 PM] <UNKOSHER> that is irrelevant
                [7:25:32 PM] <UNKOSHER> what his brother's name is...\
                [7:25:33 PM] <Guest 4> Not to me
                [7:25:52 PM] <Guest 12> Marty can talk! He looks like Jew murderer Ira Einhorn.
                [7:25:56 PM] <Guest 8> I question anybody wanting personal info on anyone that is jew-aware
                [7:25:58 PM] <Guest 10> LONG LIVE pastor Visser!
                [7:26:07 PM] <Guest 10> WHITE POWER!
                [7:26:14 PM] Guest 13 has left the chat
                [7:26:15 PM] <Guest 4> Questioning is good
                [7:26:29 PM] Guest 7 has left the chat
                [7:26:42 PM] <Guest 12> Look at any pic of Marty and what you'll see is a greasy hazy-eyed loon of dubious racial heritage.
                [7:26:44 PM] <Guest 8> BHow does knowing who is in Visser's family help anything?
                [7:27:13 PM] <UNKOSHER> no, you are helping gather info with Chester to get bonus shekels from the ADL....
                [7:27:18 PM] <Guest 4> I want to know if the man in the pic is Visser's brother
                [7:27:22 PM] <Pastor Visser> I have viewed one pic. titled fruit-loop visser on the link provided, it looks like his brother Shawn
                [7:27:37 PM] <Guest 4> Mrs. Visser, thank you
                [7:27:43 PM] <Guest 12> Marty has more common with the vilest Jew than anybody in CI.
                [7:27:52 PM] <Guest 8> I seen photos of Visser and anybody saying he isn't white is usually of dubious looks themselves
                [7:28:02 PM] <Guest 10> SB kick Lindstedt ass.
                [7:28:09 PM] <UNKOSHER> that's the gospel Guest12
                [7:29:14 PM] <UNKOSHER> he's more detrimental to whites than Morris Dees/Henry Kissinger/Michael Chertoff/Rahm Emmanuel combined
                [7:29:21 PM] <Guest 10> james wickstrom might be on tonight.
                [7:29:46 PM] <UNKOSHER> that would be great to hear Dr. Wickstrom
                [7:29:49 PM] <Guest 8> this show was good until Linstet phoned in...
                [7:29:57 PM] <Guest 12> If that pic of Marty holding the demon-possessed ratdog isn't proof that his corpuscles sing Hava Nagila, I don't know what is.
                [7:30:16 PM] <Guest 10> Lindstedt Bitching like a real Bitch.
                [7:30:20 PM] <Guest 8> what ?Linstedt isn;t married?or his wife isn;t white?
                [7:31:08 PM] <Guest 10> 9:00 i think
                [7:32:12 PM] <Guest 10> PISSER!LISTEN!
                [7:32:34 PM] <Guest 12> Marty's record's stuck.
                [7:32:48 PM] <Guest 10> It must be a full moon.
                [7:32:54 PM] <UNKOSHER> Lindstench bashing is too easy and getting old. Nobody gives him a second of credibility. A kike pedophile with a shit fetish.... need I say more
                [7:33:03 PM] <Guest 10> COME ON BE A GENTLEMAN.
                [7:33:28 PM] <UNKOSHER> maybe he was performing the circumcision ritual that all rabbi's do
                [7:34:00 PM] <Guest 10> Meth Nazi!
                [7:34:06 PM] <Guest 12> Marty's getting his tush handed to him once again! How many times is that, Marty? My guesstimate is 10 to the power of ten, or something like that.
                [7:34:22 PM] <Guest 8> DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY! YOU WOULD NOT LIKE ME WHEN I AM ANGRY!
                [7:35:13 PM] <Guest 12> The only possible way for Marty to stop lying is to keep his super-charged yapper closed, firmly.
                [7:35:20 PM] <Guest 10> Whine like a bitch
                [7:35:30 PM] <Guest 8> Now, let us sit in the yard, also called the graveyard of broken vehicles and busted farm equipment!
                [7:35:54 PM] <UNKOSHER> Jim Giles really handed him hisass on one of his shows one time. The most hilarious thing I've ever heard.
                [7:36:12 PM] <Guest 8> Did Linstedt say once he kept jugs full or urine?
                [7:36:16 PM] <Guest 10> Hahahaha
                [7:36:32 PM] <Guest 12> Marty, nobody's going to want to return Amy Rose's calls if you keep carrying on like this.
                [7:36:43 PM] <Guest 8> why would you keep bottles or jugs of urine?
                [7:36:53 PM] <Guest 10> Lindstedt you son of a Bitch,Hahaha
                [7:37:52 PM] <Guest 12> Marty reckons it scares vermin away from his asparagus patch. A vermin scaring away vermin.
                [7:37:55 PM] <Guest 8> hahaha, Linstedt reminds me of some dopey animal on a FoghornLeghorn cartoon
                [7:38:16 PM] <Guest 10> Reder then Clay
                [7:38:22 PM] <UNKOSHER> little boys, shit piles, and making up fictitious tales are the only things that ever occupy Chester's kike mind
                [7:38:28 PM] <Guest 10> RED MAN!!!
                [7:38:57 PM] <Guest 4> I only count 11
                [7:39:36 PM] <Guest 8> Didn't Visser help and stay friends with Linstedt when Linstedt was in the nuthouse?Gave him benefit of the doubt?
                [7:39:48 PM] <Guest 10> Lieing Bastard Lindstedt.
                [7:40:00 PM] <Guest 12> When's Marty going to have the guy that whacked his father 23 times in the head with a claw hammer again? His fans want to know.
                [7:40:08 PM] <Guest 8> That collapsed I guess when Linstedt betrayed everybody when released?
                [7:40:13 PM] <Guest 10> DNA TEST!!!!
                [7:40:15 PM] <Guest 12> On the Turd, I mean.
                [7:40:16 PM] <Guest 4> I disagree with that
                [7:40:30 PM] <Guest 10> DNA TEST!!!LETS GO
                [7:40:47 PM] <Guest 4> Reo is a mamzer
                [7:40:53 PM] <Guest 12> Amy Rose sure sounds a lot like a guy!
                [7:41:13 PM] <Guest 10> SB would kick Jewboys ass.
                [7:41:22 PM] <UNKOSHER> you are a self professed and confessed pedophile Chester
                [7:41:40 PM] <Guest 12> Who'd want to date Amy? Talk about a foul-mouthed nag!
                [7:41:47 PM] PastorLindstedt has hung up
                [7:41:53 PM] <Guest 10> Pastor Truitt would kick your ass.
                [7:42:11 PM] <Guest 12> Ciao, Amy!
                [7:42:13 PM] <Guest 8> SB has given valuable intel, just like Alex Jones, or anybody else out there, so why bother attacking him? SB has done more than Linstedt at least
                [7:42:19 PM] <Guest 10> Hey Pastor visser come on.
                [7:42:23 PM] <UNKOSHER> think God
                [7:42:24 PM] <Guest 2> Anglo-Mestizo Truitt is another red-nigger criminal.
                [7:42:30 PM] <UNKOSHER> he's ababbling fool
                [7:42:37 PM] <Guest 4> 23 and me has a great DNA test
                [7:42:38 PM] <Guest 10> be the better man.
                [7:42:56 PM] <Guest 12> That's an insult to babbling fools!
                [7:42:58 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like Visser has his mamzers in order.
                [7:43:02 PM] <Guest 10> ANGLO-Mestizo Power!!!
                [7:43:16 PM] <Guest 10> Sieg Heil!
                [7:43:18 PM] <Guest 2> Cum-cum, Visser.
                [7:43:23 PM] <Guest 12> Rabbit Track Road doesn't have its mamzers in order, however.
                [7:43:29 PM] <Guest 2> Have fun Visser.
                [7:43:40 PM] <Guest 2> I do have my own show.
                [7:43:43 PM] <Guest 4> SNGF has a reasobaly priced DNA test
                [7:43:48 PM] <Guest 12> You call that a show???
                [7:43:51 PM] <Guest 4> SMGF
                [7:43:52 PM] <Guest 8> Rabbit Track Road ? Sure that is not from a Warner Brothers cartoon ?
                [7:44:04 PM] <Guest 2> Not when you are a mamzer shitskin and Bridgit is a whore.
                [7:44:09 PM] <Guest 12> It might as well be.
                [7:44:27 PM] <Guest 10> Lindstedt made us all laugh,what a man.
                [7:44:32 PM] <Guest 2> All of six shows?
                [7:44:39 PM] <Guest 2> Wow!!!
                [7:44:42 PM] <Guest 10> hahahaha
                [7:45:04 PM] <UNKOSHER> look at his wife or whoever or whatever it is and everyone should see that he can't say nothing about anyone else's wife
                [7:45:14 PM] <Guest 2> Where was that at, Visser?
                [7:45:21 PM] <Guest 12> Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Arch-Son-of-a-Bishop of Missouri.
                [7:45:43 PM] <Guest 2> Nah, Gulett is a drunken crackhead and snitch, but at least white.
                [7:45:59 PM] <Guest 10> ZogBots.
                [7:46:08 PM] <Guest 2> Fine by me, Visser. You invited me.
                [7:46:36 PM] <Guest 2> Nah, I'll simply fight with you jews and shitskins.
                [7:47:00 PM] <Guest 2> Because you actually thought that you would win, Visser.
                [7:47:11 PM] <Guest 12> He did, Marty.
                [7:47:18 PM] <Guest 2> What a righteous red-nigger Visser is.
                [7:47:26 PM] <Guest 10> Victory is ours.
                [7:47:28 PM] <Guest 2> Says Obie.
                [7:47:35 PM] <Guest 12> You lost. You always lose. You're the quintessential loser.
                [7:47:53 PM] The recording has ended.
                [7:47:58 PM] Pastor Visser has hung up
                [7:48:01 PM] <Guest 2> Says Obie. The dingo was the 'winner' of Obie's wiener.
                [7:48:10 PM] Guest 12 has left the chat
                [7:48:12 PM] <Guest 10> hahaha
                [7:48:19 PM] <Guest 8> Good night. Now throw some darts at Linstet's pic
                [7:48:33 PM] Guest 5 has left the chat
                [7:48:37 PM] Guest 8 has left the chat
                [7:48:40 PM] <Pastor Visser> LOL - this is Visser. Thanks for showing up all. Yah bless.
                [7:48:48 PM] Guest 3 has left the chat
                [7:48:54 PM] UNKOSHER has left the chat
                [7:48:56 PM] papacat has left the chat
                [7:48:59 PM] Guest 15 is logged into the chat
                [7:49:01 PM] <Guest 2> That include me, mein Pisser?
                [7:49:04 PM] Guest 15 has left the chat
                [7:49:08 PM] <Pastor Visser> You, too gePedo.
                [7:49:23 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like the mamzers are leaving the sinking ship.
                [7:49:24 PM] <Guest 4> Pastor Visser, is Shawn your full of half brother?
                [7:49:29 PM] <Guest 10> mein Pisser!hahaha
                [7:49:48 PM] <Pastor Visser> I don't know a "shawn."
                [7:50:05 PM] <Guest 4> Did I spell his name incorrectly?
                [7:50:09 PM] <Guest 2> Visser isn't going to even admit the name of his brother, the beaner.
                [7:50:35 PM] <Pastor Visser> That's because it's more Rabbi BS from Samuelson.
                [7:50:53 PM] <Guest 4> according to your wife, his name is Shawn.
                [7:51:11 PM] <Guest 2> According to Visser you did. Visser can evade the truth for hours. You are supposed to 'guess' its name absolutely correctly. If you do, then Visser
                [7:51:13 PM] <Guest 2> lies.
                [7:51:15 PM] <Guest 4> I'm just looking for thr truth, Pastor Visser
                [7:51:25 PM] <Pastor Visser> You can't know truth, jew-boy.
                [7:51:30 PM] <Guest 2> You won't get it from Visser.
                [7:51:40 PM] <Guest 4> No need for insults, sir
                [7:51:46 PM] <Guest 2> Why itz as white as Bryan Reo.
                [7:51:57 PM] <Pastor Visser> That was geared towards Marty.
                [7:52:03 PM] <Guest 4> sorry
                [7:52:38 PM] <Pastor Visser> NP - Yah bless.
                [7:52:39 PM] <Guest 2> I did get Visser to disprove that it is not reconsiled with Brifget the Idjit, though.
                [7:52:44 PM] <Guest 4> I would just like to see this whole thing resolved once and for all
                [7:52:59 PM] <Pastor Visser> It never will be. There's tares and wheat.
                [7:53:08 PM] <Guest 2> But just wait. She'll get another red-nigger in the oven and run back to mamma.
                [7:53:12 PM] The Call has ended.
                [7:53:20 PM] <Pastor Visser> Too late, fool.
                [7:53:32 PM] <Guest 4> If you look at the pics, and say whether or not that is your full brother and his family, it will
                [7:54:04 PM] Pastor Visser has left the chat
                [7:54:16 PM] <Guest 4> Well, I guess that's that
                [7:54:20 PM] <Guest 2> In any case, what difference does it make. Don't them mamzers wanting to play CI have a 'right' to have a red-nigger preacher like Visser?
                [7:54:31 PM] <Guest 4> I don't se why he can't answer a simple question
                [7:55:02 PM] <Guest 4> If he is the preacher they want, they can have him
                [7:55:08 PM] <Guest 10> hahaha,Lindstedt is a funny sick Bastard
                [7:55:13 PM] <Guest 2> Visser isn't going to answer anything unless compelled to do so, like last year when facing a stalking charge.
                [7:55:18 PM] <Guest 4> I just don't understand all the vagueness
                [7:55:38 PM] <Guest 4> His wife said his brother's name is Shawn
                [7:56:00 PM] <Guest 4> Lindstedt, I'd advise saving the chat, as she did admit that his name was Shawn
                [7:56:25 PM] <Guest 4> Yet, Visser said he didn't know any "shawn"
                [7:56:28 PM] <Guest 2> Let's see. If Visser admits that its brother looks like what got out last year, and that its brother is a red nigger, then what will the result be?
                [7:56:56 PM] <Guest 4> Well, if he is truly a man of God, he would give an honest answer
                [7:57:23 PM] <Guest 2> You are supposed to guess Visser's brother's name absolutely correctly, and then if you do then Visser will lie to you.
                [7:57:46 PM] <Guest 2> Visser's not even a mamzer of God.
                [7:58:05 PM] <Guest 4> Well, apparently his flock doen't care
                [7:58:47 PM] <Guest 2> That's why this session went the way it did. All I got that Visser could prove was in making Visser's wife -- if it was her -- get on the line.
                [7:58:54 PM] <Guest 4> As soon as you ask a question, these people all call you an informant
                [7:59:01 PM] <Guest 2> Visser's flock is mamzers.
                [7:59:14 PM] <Guest 4> Their minds are already made up
                [7:59:39 PM] <Guest 2> Why do you even need a minister anyway? Why not simply read the Bible for yourself?
                [7:59:47 PM] <Guest 4> If someone truly didn't have anything to hide, they wouldn't be so uptight about questions
                [7:59:51 PM] Guest 10 has left the chat
                [8:00:14 PM] <Guest 4> I don't need a minister, sir. I do read the bible, and many other books myself
                [8:00:28 PM] <Guest 2> I've been around Visser for three years. Visser is a lying mamzer and petty criminal.
                [8:00:34 PM] <Guest 4> I simply wanted to know if your accusations were true
                [8:01:01 PM] <Guest 4> I read your stuff quite a bit
                [8:01:17 PM] <Guest 2> So why worry about it? Visser's mamzers all think I'm a chomo and that Visser is white. They have to think this.
                [8:01:36 PM] <Guest 2> All I did was to have a bit of fun with Visser.
                [8:01:44 PM] <Guest 4> Simply because I have an instinctual need to know the truth
                [8:02:05 PM] <Guest 2> What do you think is the Truth?
                [8:02:41 PM] <Guest 4> Personally, I think that the man in the pic is Visser's brother, and that man is race mixed
                [8:03:00 PM] <Guest 4> Now, the question is, is he a half or full brother?
                [8:03:09 PM] <Guest 2> You are not going to have absolute proof -- Visser only admitted things last year because Visser was facing stalking charges.
                [8:03:27 PM] <Guest 4> I understood, but he should simply come clean
                [8:03:37 PM] <Guest 2> Last year Visser admitted 'Shawn Aaron Visser' was his full brother.
                [8:03:47 PM] <Guest 4> I did not know this
                [8:04:00 PM] <Guest 4> That's why I wanted Visser to answer himself, no offence
                [8:04:22 PM] <Guest 2> Admit that he is a mamzer? Then what? Give it up and raise his spawn as Catholic?
                [8:04:23 PM] <Guest 4> People are innocent until proven guilty
                [8:04:40 PM] <Guest 2> Not according to Visser.
                [8:04:42 PM] <Guest 4> Well, if he was honorable, he would tell the truth
                [8:05:00 PM] <Guest 4> In my opinion, his vageness makes him look guilty
                [8:05:07 PM] <Guest 4> vagueness
                [8:05:32 PM] <Guest 4> He also said that Bryan Reo is white, which anyone who isn't blind know is false
                [8:05:54 PM] <Guest 2> Visser has a history of disappearing every so often. He did it in 2006, 2007, 2009, and four times in 2010. Visser is simply a criminal that
                [8:06:00 PM] <Guest 2> needs to lay low.
                [8:06:12 PM] <Guest 4> Fair enough
                [8:06:27 PM] <Guest 4> Lindstedt, how do I listen to your show?
                [8:06:34 PM] <Guest 2> I wasn't the one who took down his web pages.
                [8:06:41 PM] <Guest 4> Right
                [8:06:53 PM] <Guest 4> And I remember you had yours taken down
                [8:07:08 PM] <Guest 4> And your show disappeared
                [8:07:17 PM] <Guest 2> Give me an e-mail to PastorLindstedt@gmail.com if you wish to listen to the live chat. The archive is at:
                [8:07:33 PM] <Guest 2> http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/
                [8:07:43 PM] <Guest 4> Thank you, sir
                [8:07:51 PM] <Guest 2> Bryan Reo and Eli James had it taken down from Talksjew.
                [8:07:54 PM] <Guest 4> I'll send you an e-mail
                [8:08:14 PM] <Guest 2> OK. Well, Hail Victory!!!
                [8:08:22 PM] <Guest 4> Is there a word or something I should write?
                [8:09:09 PM] <Guest 2> You need to convince me that you are not Bryan Reo or Eli James or Finckelsheenie.
                [8:09:23 PM] <Guest 4> ok
                [8:09:25 PM] <Guest 2> Send me an e-mail right now.
                [8:09:36 PM] <Guest 4> alright
                [8:10:07 PM] <Guest 2> Well, I don't think Talksjew is recording this chat, but we need to be careful.
                [8:10:58 PM] <Guest 2> So Hail Victory!!!
                [8:11:54 PM] <Guest 4> ok, goodnight
                [8:12:00 PM] Guest 4 has left the chat

Jeromy Visser

jewromy Visser @

Comment

Jeromy Visser, DSCI Shitskin Mamzer: Martin Lindstedt Has Mixed-Raced Nephews!

Jeromy Visser, DSCI Shitskin Mamzer: Martin Lindstedt Has Mixed-Raced Nephews!

http://www.myspace.com/lizthatulove
                  http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49678
                  http://harryschwartz.blogspot.com/20...le-martin.html
                  http://newnation.com/forums/archive/...p/t-68050.html
                  http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...-Raced-Nephews!
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4632

Back in 2005 when I became an active member of the Church of the Daughters of ZOG I got to witnezz the dismissal of Martin Lindstedt for the rape of his own grandson. He was publishing sum very disturbing ideas about raping every non-white and using them as "breeding/brooding stock." Needlezz to say it was a great day for Christian Israel and the imprisonment of the ADL's most prolific dataminer unfortunatly led to several years of uninhibited fellowship within Christian Identity. Still, why he would condem race-mixing so adamatly bothered me and I had to discover his reasons.

Thus, I continued to write to Martin Lindstedt while he was in the nutZhouse and during this time he admitted to me he had a sister named Elizabeth or better known as "Liz That You Luv" and he somehow felt shame because she had procreated with a number of 'negro bucks' bringin' forth several "mamzer spawn of the devil" (as Marty likes to puts it).

Martin was released for only a few monthz before he was arrested for his third sex-crime against a minor but during this time I was able to trace down his sister's myspace account and glean several pikturez of Liz the supposed "mudshark" and her children.

Below is Martin's sister "Liz" several years later with her current fine, upstanding boyfriend, Tyrone:

During a radio show conducted in mid-2009 I asked Martin Lindstedt how he would be able to do the work of the Daughters of ZOG and what would happen when Christian Israel discovers his own neices and nephews were of a mixed-race. He hopped and jumped and did nothing but avoid the question. Knowing this, I still promoted him to "pope" within the ranks of the Daughters of ZOG as I felt he could aid the ADL and SPLC greatly due to his undying hatred of Christian Identity and his undying love of skat and feces.

While Martin has since contacted his sister Elizabeth and caused her to remove several of the pikturez once showcased on her myspace account, I was able to save several of them before they were removed. Be sure to check her current account for updatez on her lovely mixed-raced family.

This cute 'bunny' is the first-born daughter of Elizabeth named "Shaquanda Lindstedt" and Martin has recently boasted about being the childz Mack-daddy/godfather:

This handsome basketball star is named "Jermille Lindstedt" and has dreamz of being a rapper or a fireman someday. It's recorded that he fell victim to one of Martin's ASSaults:

Here's a current pikture (circa 2010) of both Shaquanda and Jermille Lindstedt taken during a family camping trip to the outskirtz of Detroit that Martin gleefully attended:

So you see, dear WilliamB/Granmasta B Mudshark, we at the Church of the Daughters of ZOG have no real idea why our most prolific Rabbi Martin Lindstedt would deny theze cute little treasures unless he has a good reason for doing so. We speckulate that it's because he's desperately trying to get back into Christian Identity since his incarceration for pedophilia and these obviouz factz might not look good to those he's attempting to slander.

Whatever the pope's reazons it should be noted that we trust Martin Lindstedt's JEWjement completely thus we ask that you keep these easily-proven factz between uz. If Christian Identity were to find out about Liz, Shaquanda and Jermille Lindstedt he might not be able to so easily falzely imprison and defame those genuine CI pastorz out there, which would defeat our very reasonz for employing him.

Thank you for your underground support and for aiding us in removing all vestages of Biblical truth out there. No doubt Martin Lindstedt is doing an outstanding job by hizself but any help is always appreziated. Now go forth, my minion and dark succubus - rize and deztroy those silly Bible teacherz that dare follow the Bible's mandatez!

Hail Destruction!!!

Defiler Spictor Mapplethorpe/Victor Switzer/jewromy Visser
                  Church of the Daughters of ZOG/Abuser of Linseed
                  http://www.churchofsatan.com/

___666___666___666___

Jeromy, Give It Up. We's be Red-Nigger Mamzers!!! Stop Playing DSCI Minister!!!
                  You'll NEVER Be Pimping out my nigger daughter and your niglet niece
                  to that perverted delusional retarded ZOGtard LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less)

Comment

Visser should give it up and become a Judeo.

He has been so completely discredited, in so many ways. He just goes on and on and on. He says he pities you. No one in the movement deserves more pity than Visser. The guy is a complete compulsive liar and clown.

Now he is making NIMBuster posts to push this new thread. Utterly pathetic. Visser is a lot like Mumpsnuts. He has troubles dealing with his mixed-race family. This is why I say he should just give up the pretense and become a judeo-christian. I mean, what is the point in going on when he's been completely outted as a phony?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4635#post4635
                    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-25-2011, 10:23 PM.
                    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Jeromy Visser is a mamzer. End of story.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4638#post4638
                      http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9096#post49096

Originally posted by john z. whitey
                      http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9055#post49055

How can I not laugh my ass off? This is some funny stuff here Visser. I say:

I know these are not his kin but I am not so sure that the pics posted by ML of your kin are not accurate. Do you deny that these critters are not your kin? Just wonderin.
                      Actually, I myself posted a copy of Pissers/Victor Switzer's opus to my own forum in order to ensure that when Visser takes down its forum that a copy will be there.

What is especially hilarious is that this shit gets posted immediately after Visser does a sermon on Talksjew against slander and gossip. According to Visser if I say that it is a mamzer then that is slander but if Visser says that I'm a convicted child molester then it isn't slander. Such a deal from a lying mamzer.

Victor Switzer disappeared from Finckelsheenies abruptly on Feb 12th of this year. SoredMamzer/Bryan R*o (for the benefit of the chickenshit-skinned mamzer faggot Ingelded's senselessabilities) probably wanted a hunka-hunka Spictor Swisher and Spictor didn't put out and according to NimBuster Radio SoredMamzer claimed that I outed Spictor-Spitzer. Since I would if I knew the mamzer from Pine Bluff's name but didn't, that means that SoredMamzer must have done so. Spictor Swisher Mapplethorpe nearly lost its job but sucked some dick and kept it, and now that SoredMamzer has had to lie low, Victor Switzer has returned to the Finckelsheenies, maybe.

In any case, I looked at the link. They made up this 'Liz Lindstedt' profile on myspace. If there is a real Liz Lindstedt, then Da Pisser could face litigation.

Visser is trying to hide the fact that its full brother, Shawn Aaron Visser, is a beaner. This beaner married a California beaner with a nigger daughter named Jasmine Jacko.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...546185&ref=ffa Shawn Aaron Visser

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001010541108 Jasmine Jacko Visser Shawn Visser's beaner wife's daughter, Shawn Visser's stepdaughter

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001258914499 Serena Visser, Shawn 'Ron's Daughter

The Shawn Visser family -- Ain't them some DSCI Aryans?

Yesterday night's Pisser-Possumathon on Talksjew was nothing but me demanding that Visser and Bridget Da Idjit admit to Shawn Aaron Visser's being a full brother, as Visser admitted live on my Talksjew program last December.

Not that it matters. Visser is a mamzer. Visser's supporters are jews and mamzers and faggots as well. Would any White Man let niggers and shitskins like Visser into the Congregation? Of course not.

Last fall, in order to get out of a stalking charge of his estranged wife and mother-in-law, Visser had his brother Shawn Aaron Visser make public his Facebook account in order to claim that Visser wasn't a 'White Supremacist' because Visser wasn't even White. Now Visser wants to pretend that he isn't a red-nigger mamzer and so do the rest of the mamzer ZOGbots playing 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI.

===================

Originally posted by WilliamB

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4635#post4635

He has been so completely discredited, in so many ways. He just goes on and on and on. He says he pities you. No one in the movement deserves more pity than Visser. The guy is a complete compulsive liar and clown.

Now he is making NIMBuster posts to push this new thread. Utterly pathetic. Visser is a lot like Mumpsnuts. He has troubles dealing with his mixed-race family. This is why I say he should just give up the pretense and become a judeo-christian. I mean, what is the point in going on when he's been completely outted as a phony?
                      Visser is in the same position as Bryan Wright, Bryan R*o/SwordBrethren, Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, Rabbi Finck[elsheenie] and others. There are pictures of the jews and muds in the immediate family and they are pretty much finished.

Jeromy Visser is a mamzer. End of story. And what is useful is that they 'out' all the rest of their supporting cast of jews and mamzers.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Mulatto-mestizo &quot;dutch&quot;. That's a good one.

How does one respond to this? Really. I might as well be asked to judge candidates in a black hebrew israelite conference.

Yeshua! Why dost thou challenge me thus!!!
                        Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Da Pisser-Possum and Itz Lies

Da Pisser-Possum and Itz Lies

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4640#post4640
                          http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9115#post49115

Originally posted by pastor visser
                          http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9091#post49091

Absolutely.

Marty's posted pictures of my children here and (Visser hasn't been posting pictures of my grandchildren?)the only way Linstedt can propagate his lies is by claiming I’m somehow a blonde-haired, blue-eyed albino "Indian" which is quite laughable to the sane. (Not blue-eyed.) As his attempts at character assassination never worked he then gleaned anonymous pictures of dark-skinned children and continues trying to attribute them to my forum’s admin Shawn AaRon (because it rhymes with Sean, I suppose) simply because he banned him and Pastor John Britton for bringing up criminal coonduct on a forum that Visser ended up deleting anyway..

“Spictor Mapplethorpe/Victor Switzer, an anglo-mestizo living around Pine Bluff that Bryan R*o outed” has merely given him a taste of his own medicine by using the same exact tactics – the links are real, we made them up that very day, the names are similar thus avoiding litigation in time it becomes reality as we want to define it. It’s the age-old jewish tactic of defaming, retreating and claiming the victory with the shitskin mamzer tactic of hypocritically denouncing slander 6.66 minutes before. In time fiction becomes fact to the weak-minded pisser-possums, Kentucky Chomo-Melungeons, and Ingelded/Puto/Blightho. The difference is I’ll eventually remove the post as it’s pointless and deters other readers from using the site for what it's intended for and shows what a liar and criminal thieving mamzer baal-priest I am. Sometimes entire forums disappear whenever I need to disappear. The fact that most of them don't ever return if they are white means nothing. I'll always have my fellow wandering 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' mamzers and jews.

Gossip is meaningless to everybody except those who are inadequate themselves. Speaking of inadequate, Bridget Da Idjit is still lusting in her red-nigger squaw heart for jewnstain's going where no pisser-possum has gone before again, the slack-twatted red-nigger skank.

The truth -- as I claim it depending upon whether the bong-water had meth or nigger-weed in it -- is Martin doesn’t call the shots outside of his own little forum that he shares with a few sockpuppets and maybe two or three that enjoy feces and rape fantasies as much as him. I’d estimate that 80% of my fellow mamzer and jew listeners have never even heard of Marty and the other 20% avoid him like the black death yet he still continues on claiming he’s “run me out of Christian Identity” when in actuality I was in hiding from criminal charges when I have a solid listenership through both the internet and my CD/Tape ministry. I’m being delusionally conservative when I say that 90% of wandering 'Wikipedia-Talksjew' CI avoid him as they’ve seen him continually suck-up then defame everybody he’s ever worked with by eventually calling them when detected mamzers and jews.

This post will likely end up on his own forum posted under a sockpuppet with my name. He'll add a "stream of blue kikishness" which aids the FEDs in their pursuit of bringing down genuine CI pastors. Time to claim that the FBI cum to me in jail to ask me about Pope Marty's mythical claim that while for whatever reason I was dressing up as the Unibomber that I was making bombs even though I was in jail for stalking my wife and mother-in-law. The drunken crackhead caught on tape plotting to rob banks Morris Gullet, Ol' Niggerlips Bryan R*o/Swordbrethren, myself and countless others have been visited by the "authorities" due to being criminals whose terms of parole involved becoming ZOGbots and having to thus claim that somehow to his adding words to our posts on his own site framing deceit. I don't have the US Code handy as to how this is possible, even if true. Like myself, Marty’s self-ordained and only calls himself Aryan Nations because he paid the state a few shekels to use the name. Whereas I had to give MoGullet a blow-jewb and ignore the fact that MoGullet was kicked out of the Aryan Nations by Ray Redfearn and Pastor Butler. I self-anointed myself with a mixture of Crisco, Jergens Lotion and Bryan Wright's Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS droppings. He’s recently taken to calling himself the “pope” of CI because he feels he’s judge, jury and executioner of jew and mamzer baal-pastors that exceed his talent in serving D-g a thousand times over.

Point and case – last night we blew about a hundred of his lies out of the water, including his claim my wife left me and I lost custody of my children. Lindstedt called up and demanded that I have Bridget Da Idjit amswer the phone, proving that yes, Bridget Da Idjit wasn't getting jewd by jewnstain again. The rest of the time was spent in calling him a chomo and avoiding telling my red-nigger brother's real name. Do you think he’ll ever retract his statements or correct what I call his slander? Never. He got me dead to rights. That’s simply what lunatics do to shitskinned lying pisser-possums..

Thanks for the props. If it wasn't for Ingelded/Puto/BlightHo I'd still be a sticknigger and claiming that I never ever posted on the MonkeyBarrel.

What Visser and the rest of the jews and mamzers playing at 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' is that the Internet doesn't favor congenital liars. Once a lie is uttered, then the liar is at the mercy of his enemy with a hard drive.

The second notion that these jews and mamzers have is that they get to make accusations without coonsequence and escape using anonyminity. The problem is that not only does ZOG's NSA know all, but again, all it takes is a slip-up or another pissed-off jew and mamzer and the lying jew/mamzer/faggot is finished. For example, on my own forum I have Ingelded's name and address and if I want to dig it up, and post it to my forum, then Ingelded = Greek shitskin mamzer faggot and with sufficient postings and tabs then the Google search will result in Ingelded's real name and Greek shitskin mamzer faggot and when the beaners in LA find out that Ingelded likes to play nazi, then Ingelded will be Ingelded eventually. And what will Ingelded do about it? Sue? What with all the libel per se calling me a child molester Ingelded will be . . . . pretty much shit out of luck.

Now this happened to Bryan R*o/SwordBrethren and Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November and LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less) and of course, Jeromy Visser. Google theyz' names and you will find something written by me about them. And none of them have any recourse because I tell the truth about them and they have been lying about me.

So how are you to know that is so? And the answer is that Truth is determined by what side you are on. Greekling chicken-shitskin mamzer faggots like Ingelded will reflexively support Jeromy Visser. So will Obiegender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum and all the wandering 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' mamzers. However, those who are the genuine Israelites will hear my voice, as will those who have been around for a while. For example last night Guest #4 kept on asking what was the name of Jeromy Visser's brother and was he a full brother. Both Visser and Bridget Da Idjit could do nothing but be evasive and were reduced to screaming that I was a convicted child molester. When it was asked exactly when I was convicted of anything, well, the fact that I wasn't convicted meant nothing, and certainly not innocence. I picked up a new listener in Guest #4 to The Movement Turd.

Now I am not bashful in proclaiming what I stand for: Namely a Great Tribulation in which all the jews and mamzers and over 90% of the whiggers are exterminated and the imposition of a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity theocratic dictatorship run by Ten Thousand Warlords over Ten Million Whites. This regime is doomed and eventually my side will win because all we have to do is destroy and not build until there is nothing left for Jesus Christ's return. Now will I get my wish? Sure. The situation is hopeless. My goal is to aid this collapse until there are none against this collapse left.

Now this is the actual Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Comparetian Orthodox Dogma. What do jews like Eli James and Bill Finck[elsheenie] and Dan Johns and mamzers like Jeromy Visser and Anglo-Mestizo Truitt have to counteract this? Why yapping about how jews and mamzers are no good while bringing in their jew and mamzer selfs!!!

How ridiculous is that?

Meet the Anglo-Mulattos of the "New" Aryan Nations!

Last fall Jeromy Visser was facing stalking charges and in order to get out of jail, had his brother Shawn Aaron Visser show his Facebook pictures while at the same time deleting his own forums and deleting his own posts on every forum that he could get access to, including StumbleInn. Many is the time you can cum across this post saying 'Elmers Glue Works Best.' Visser admitted when still under the judge's authority that he was not White, but 'Cherokee.' After spending three weeks in jail, on Sept 10, 2010, Visser was deleting forums and posts trying to avoid Google cache.

Forums that had been up for over five years were deleted in order to hide evidence of Visser's criminal conduct. In 2009, Visser was conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to go to Eli James to somehow ex-communicate me from my own corporate church. This fell apart when Hal Turner was outed as a rat and ZOGbot. Visser was trying to steal, along with Bryan Wright, MoGulett's Church and trust fund while Gulett was in prison for trying to rob banks for Bolivian nose candy.

Now I've been speaking and writing at length about these jew and mamzer criminals and ZOGbots within the bowel Movement with over 600 hours of audio and 6,000 posts, more or less.

But when it all is boiled down, it is simply a Genesis 3:15 thing. Mutual enmity between the spawn of Satan and the Sons of True Men. What you will believe depends on what side of this you are on. But in the end, the Good and its seedline will exterminate Evil and Satan's seedline. This is the essence of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. I am a pure-blooded Israelite and Visser is a shit-eating red-nigger mamzer with a bloodline of shit.

Now every so often, Visser runs like a kenite pisser-possum from its fate. I think ZOG is propping Visser up. Visser is back right now. Visser might be in hiding tomorrow and will take its forum down yet again while Shawn Aaron Visser is enjoying Disneyworld with its niglets.

Here on the MonkeyBarrel it seems that Ingelded and Puto and Blightho will be virtually sucking each other off and eating their own shit, while AlleyTwat will be showing its pancake tits and mangy twatt to Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon and its niglets and Appy will be nattering to nobody listening as I go on Genesis 3:15 patrol. Any serious discussion shall move elsewhere.

And that is the way it should be while the whirrrrld goes down the vortex of the Great Tribulation.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                          Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

How much jewshit and mamzershit do you want to eat in order to find a half-digested peanut of truth?

How much jewshit and mamzershit do you want to eat in order to find a half-digested peanut of truth?

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9125#post49125
                            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4645#post4645

Originally posted by john z. whitey
                            http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9116#post49116

It's not quite the end of the story for me. Does he share the same two parents as this beaner crud in the photos or were there different sets of parents? I personally don't care if he has mixed family BUT if he himself is mixed, he has no place calling himself CI. Bottom line is that anyone serious about being a preacher should undergo a good DNA test IMO and make those results available to anyone if he is to preach the white man's hate religion and be trusted mamzer-free.

Visser had his brother Shawn Aaron Visser make public his Facebook account in order to claim that Visser wasn't a 'White Supremacist'

If true, this looks very bad for his credibility, another melCurr moment? Question: Are there any pics of HIM with his mex family? I would consider that proof positive. Is it even remotely possible that this is a different bunch of Vissers?

And what is useful is that they 'out' all the rest of their supporting cast of jews and mamzers.

My thoughts. It is clear to me at least that you have biblical and historical knowledge but more often than not have come down on the side of sedition. It's really what you do best by your own admission. I believe that you are defective but I also believe that Visser is defective as well as every single other poster on this damn forum but to what degree? Who can do the most harm to the white man? Is there anyone here that can help the white man? We sure as hell need it.

I personally do NOT endorse every precept of CI but the white man sorely needs a hate religion. apSter tries his best to bring it to us excluding the slimy jew as does ML, Visser and others which used to include John Britton. He used to post some really good stuff. Heathens and jews will predominate any forum. It's just the way it is.

Visser? I always thought he delivered a good message and had a wide understanding beyond my own of scripture. Question now is, do the things he talks about become invalid by virtue of his suspected mamzer status? I would also question whether I want to discount everything said by ML simply because he seems a bit unhinged and beyond over the top and has had many allegations thrown his way? Finally, am I really that stupid as to have not figured all this out myself by now? ha ha...

John, you are at liberty to believe whatever you please.

You haven't been around much the past year. Visser was given a chance on one of my Talkshoe podcasts last December to wriggle out and claim that Shawn Aaron Visser was a half-brother. Visser was having to live in Brooks Georgia while the mother-in-law and wife had the upper hand. If Visser started crawfishing back then, then Visser would get sent to prison. Visser had to come clean.

You have to understand that Visser is a criminal as well as a mamzer. Visser disappears and takes down incriminating posts and entire forums with him.

Now you might well have been up to speed on this, but after my e-mails got returned to your shitty Alex Jones e-mail, I gave up sending info.

Secondly, what you believe is determined by what side you are on. Christ's sheep hear His voice. Satan's jewkals hear D-g's. Can a jew or mamzer speak the truth to an Israelite. How much jewshit and mamzershit do you want to eat in order to find a half-digested peanut of truth?

I no longer bother to strain it out. Why should you?

Unlike pretty much everyone else in CI, I'm not trying to save anyone. In fact the opposite is true. I'm working on culling the diseased animals so that they will refuse nourishment and help and they will die.

I really do not have nice words for you or anyone else. The reason I couldn't be heard unless you sought me was because of censorship by Eli James, Bryan R*o, and Jeromy Visser. At the same timeI censored not a word of what they had to say because I wanted them poisoning their goats and diseased sheep.

So I don't have the inclination to prove anything to anyone. Pastor John Britton has given up altogether.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Did you know that coconut-oil applied by anal tongue massage by pissers-poofter-possum can cure jew ass-GAIDS in kikes?

Did you know that coconut-oil applied by anal tongue massage by pissers-poofter-possum can cure jew ass-GAIDS in kikes?

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9479#post9479
                              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4701#post4701

Marty's spent hours (and hours!) of late trying to convince people that Crohn's disease is exclusively a Jew disease because a guy in CI who thinks he's a nut (fancy that!) has it. Steve Elder/Kommandork McBragg/McFagg. LegalMamzer2012 Johns, spawn of that Jersey jewboy Serial Polygamist Dan Johns, Don Brown's shemale, Alex Linder, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood. Never mind that none of the medical literature which states that Crohns is a jew genetic disease overtly states that only Jews can contract it. If you get Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS it is because you have a kike in the genetic woodpile someplace. Yes, Jews are eight times more likely to contract Crohn's, but jews who are 'passing' as whites can contract it as well. Of course that isn't about to stop the Pope of CI from pronouncing Crohn's as a strictly Jew disease. Seeing how Pope Marty is driving out us kikes and mamzers, time for some solidarity.

Using Marty's logic, Marty must be a Jew, for insanity is far more prevalent in Jews than it is in whites, and Marty is anything but sane, according to this jew mamzer faggot with gender-identity issues who lost its pickle to a dingo in an Alice Springs lorry lot while working as a catamite.

I bet you didn't know that I can do a kikeishly wonderfool coconut-oil anal massage to temporarily relive the ass-pain of Crohns. Look what I did for Alex Linder, the gut-sick kiken-weasel with jew ass-GAIDS:

Originally posted by Obie-gender-bender@VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...701#post779701

Some people have found great relief from the symptoms of crohn's disease by taking virgin organic coconut oil as applied by the skilfool tongue of a transgendered kike-mamzer mischling directly upon the sphincter-void. Some claim to have even banished the disease by taking three tablespoons of coconut oil a day each and every table-spoon delivered by a part Abo shaman catamite. While this may seem far-fetched, coconut oil does have powerful anti-microbial properties and has long been used to promote healing, when joined by the saliva of transgendered pissers-poofter-possums.

COCONUT OIL AS APPLIED BY THE TONGUES OF jEW-mAMZER TRANSGENDERED FAGGOTS

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                              A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                              http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                              http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Can I fuck jewr oldest lil red-nigger split-tail up the ass if I claim everyone else is a mamzer jewromy

Can I fuck jewr oldest lil red-nigger split-tail up the ass if I claim everyone else is a mamzer jewromy?

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9464#post9464
                                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4708#post4708

muddy is in denial about his own racial make-up. Black hair is non-aryan, it comes from the asian genome. he resembles a fat mexican, but in any case>>> blues eyes + dark hair = mixed race dna Never mind that LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) said that what with my slant gook eyes I could be blindfolded by a length of dental floss. I'll yap, in between Crohns eruptions as my gook kike ass-hole has enough of me as a kike mamzer asshole that Lindstedt -- 'muddy' is a mamzer like Wesley Swift and Richard Butler and not say anything about you being a real red-nigger prison-bitch romp Jeromy.

Now for payback Ol' MumpsNuts DeClue will settle for Shawn's niglet stepdaughter, jewr niglet-niece, Jermain Jacko. But I'd prefer a little bit of untouched, except by jewrself, red-nigger squaw pussy, Jeromy.

Is it true? Does Elmer's Glue work best? Does it fix little squaw pisser-possum poker-hottt-ass-pussy perfectly?

You do remember back on July 5, 2009, when as a dirty khazar shitskin mamzer faggot with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, you and me were calling everyone truly Aryan Israelite a mongrel, mein Chief Running Lying Pisser-Possum, jewromy?

Now THIS wonderful slant-eyed prison-tatted jew mamzer is what a true Aryan looks like!!!_
                                I sure favor my slant-eyed Khazar-Hittite ancestors!!!

"I've been dancing with Visser for about six years."

The Racial Fraud That Is Christian Identity

Comment

Working...
                                X