No announcement yet.

Why No Trust in the Israel Identity Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doktard Jimblow Dick$perm sucks off jewromy Visser trying to get sum Bridget Da Idjit Stanky

Doktard Jimblow Dick$perm sucks off jewromy Visser trying to get sum Bridget Da Idjit Stanky

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...ll=1#post19774
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2078#post12078
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2078#post12078

Dear donbro8729, Finckelsheenieite mongrel with the Estherkikess ho' bleeding from jew ass-GAIDS:

I am writing to you to bring to your attention that I am strongly led to believe that Pastor Visser is getting a very bum rap from you at this time. And I know about bum raps. I loaded jewr jew-die in your local Walmart and plundered her kikess back-door and got a red wanger for my trouble. But I didn't marry the kikess or take her to my lair in my single-wide in Michigan, so you need not worry about the Michigander State Piglice or the FiBbIes rounding you up like what happened with Keith Kallstrom, Donbro666, you tedious tard.

I would appreciate very much if you take your time to hear me out at this time, as to why I believe so. As a Finckelsheenieite mamzer with a kikess hump whose booty I've anally plundered in a vain attempt to catherize her kikess Crohns you owe me that much. Hopefully I won't have to give up some of muh mangina for boot. Thank you!

There is a 'troll' who has been going around all over Talkshoe using filthy language and attempting to disrupt all Talkshoe radio broadcasts in the alledged name of this Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum calling itzself Pastor Visser. This troll with the filthy printing and language is one ...

. . . Chief Running Lyin' Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-possum. But as an addlepated ZOGbot tard I'll say that it is
    Marty Lindstedt. He has tried on many occasions to do the same to my radio broadcasts in the past, he makes the lubricious stankies of muh squaws wettt, cum-cum, cum-cum and still attempts to do so today. I so wish that I was able to load up a hi-yaller hibernigger skank like Bridget Da Idjit outta the Tw-Attlanta Pilot myself.

donbro8729, first of all .... the real Pastor Visser in any and all chat rooms of Talkshoe only uses his name as I show you now below.

Pastor Visser

Please note that only the 'P' and 'V' is in caps with a space between the two names. One Martin Lindstedt tries to use the name of Pastor Visser ... but Lindstedt cannot match exactly what I have written to you above, there will always be a difference in the name as it shows when the filthy mouthed troll Lindstedt is in the chat room trying to do disruption and sow discord among those present .... all in the name of Pastor Visser. Again, if the name of Pastor Visser has even the slightest spelling or a 'dot' or 'dash' or all small characters or all large characters in the name .... it is the troll Martin Lindstedt.

I have no axe to grind with Bill Finck nor with his wife, nor with you sir. But I am bringing these deceptive and filthy actions by Lindstedt to light to clear this situation out and expose who is really to blame for such carnage.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to 'hear me out' on this matter. There is a rat in the woodpile, and that rat is Martin Lindstedt who loves to sew discord among anyone who is speaking the truth, including Mr. Finck and others who do so. Do not be taken in by one of the most filthy mouths on the entire web, one Martin Lindstedt.

Again, Lindstedt or whoever it is, CANNOT use Pastor Visser's Talkshoe name as it is recognized only as such by Talkshoe. Pastor Visser. In any chat site of Talkshoe, in order to be the real Pastor Visser ..... it MUST appear exactly as I have printed it in blue. If there is any small difference in the printing or spelling in any way or degree, then it is a troll quising themself as being Pastor Visser to again sew discord among the YAHWEH'S elect.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this email, and I pray that all is well in your household and that there is no sickness either. Have a good night, and a better tomorrow. YAHWEH bless and protect.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom

ZOGbot twat that loads up that Walmart mestizess coontang

Comment

James Wickstrom Demoralized by Trolls

http://picosong.com/LJPB/
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2172#post12172
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2172#post12172

Itz me again, "Doctard" James Wickstrom, begging for ZOGbux and fools to turn into my federal informants caseworker.

Do any of you know "Pastor Reo?" I mean other than the jewnibrowed shitskinned mongrel Anti-Racist Activist trying to censor the Internuts on behalf of Rabbi Bill Finck and other mongrels?

You not showing this old fat fed fool respect is a sign of 'niggeration.'

Maybe I should retire and let the Chief Lying Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Passtard Vizor take over, cum-cum, cum-cum. I think I can still draw SSI, maybe.

Wickstrom's Lament: http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/othe...y%20trolls.mp3

ZOGbot twat that loads up that Walmart mestizess coontang

Comment

White Nationalist in-fighting why does it occur?

White Nationalist in-fighting why does it occur? . . .
        . . . Especially given what with all us schidzoid jewboys that like to piss on electric fences?

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...9847#post19847
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2176#post12176
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2176#post12176

My thoughts as a fucked-up schidzo jewboy that likes to piss on electric fences about why White nationalists fight among themselves due to religious differences, personality differences etc. My thoughts on why white women are on average more racist than men, and my thoughts on RAMZPAUL's video about white men preferring Asian women. And why I think that ewe-pussy is a lot tighter and wetter and a lot less trouble than kikess Sarah-pussy, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Give me a hummer Obie-gender-bender, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Crazoid jewboy tard

Comment

Russifer disses Da jew and mamzer and whigga See-Eye Dentist baal-tards with a hunka-hunka burning Russifer shit.[/

Russifer disses Da jew and mamzer and whigga See-Eye Dentist baal-tards with a hunka-hunka burning Russifer shit.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2391#post12391
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2391#post12391

Identity pastors -- I write this e-mail knowing that I will become persona non grata of Identity but as Yahweh said, He will spit out the lukewarm. Rev 3:16

Chaucer said, If Gold rust what doth iron do? Well Identity pastors are supposed to be the Gold and the members are supposed to be the iron. Identity is just another branch of Protestantism with its Roman Catholic obeisance to the 13th and false apostle Paul and its Southern Baptist veneration to Judah. You have all been told and accused of blasphemy for advocating that Yahweh God almighty descended from the sorriest of all people Judah. Your silence and refusal to change or repudiate etc. will be held against you on the last day. YAHWEH WILL NOT BLESS ANY OF YOU FOR THIS WILLFUL BLINDNESS.

You can talk about jews power forever. You are only mowing the weeds instead of removing them by the roots. Talk all you want to, unless the jews legitimacy is attacked from the roots, nothing is going to happen. Yahweh is going to give the jews MORE power as a consequence of your refusal to change or speak out. We are supposed to be separate and unique. This is no difference from when Yahweh let Israel decline after they refused to follow his will. STOP BELIEVING JEWISH FABLES.

STOP BEING A BUNCH OF BITCHES FOR JOHN HAGEE. Identity means that we identify with John Hagee and his sub rosa lie that Christ descended from Judah. If Christ descended from Judah he would not have said that he came only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

The problem is that you refuse to admit that you have been wrong for many years regardless of what degrees you allegedly have, what school you went to or what message you have been preaching etc. You refuse to accept new knowledge, concerning i.e. the archeological discoveries that show that Christ was born in Bethlehem in Galilee which is in accordance with all else on this subject in the bible. You continue to wallow in the relatively inconsequential matters when the greatest matter, the genealogy of Christ is ignored and misstated. Tell Christ on judgment day that he descended from a satanic, mixed-race, product of whoredom and incestuous ancestry and see what he says. He will say, I never knew you. Do you expect Yahweh to send further revelation when you blind fully refuse to acknowledge what he has already done?

Dewey Tucker and Bill Finck for all practical purposes are preaching the same ignorance. Both Paul lovers and alleged Greek Experts. Funny how neither has ever discovered that Paul was NEVER made an apostle for all of their alleged knowledge aside. Tucker uses the non sequitur logic that if you take the Pauline gospel and throw it in the trash, then you have to take Peter etc. and throw it in the trash. Absolutely wrong and a defensive posture. The 14 chapters of the Apocrypha were removed from the bible and no other books had to be removed as a consequence. Neither will admit that Paul was the great race traitor via Gal 3:28 and Rom 10:12. Romans 11 justifies all of us to being governmental whores. Apparently neither has figured out that the Protestant churches use Paul as justification for integration and mongrelization. Dewey has a website where he NEVER mentions Gal 3:28 or Rom 10:12. I wonder why. Finck’s translation of the New Testament does have the Acts 9:15 bit right but then has the gross abomination that Christ was the Lion of Judah (Rev 5:5) especially when Christ is called a lamb 85 times in the NT and never once a lion.

There are at least 20 websites where it is mentions that Paul is not and was not ever an apostle.

William Finck Finck is a fraud. His harsh New Jersey sewer speech qualifies him for Eze 3:5 were Yahweh says that he came NOT to a strange people with a hard language. Eli missed that and it has cost him plenty. Others are still fooled by the finck-fraud.

Eli James is in the same boat with Tucker and Finck except he does not proclaim to be a Greek expert. He uses the phrase “Judahites”. Well Eli just tell me where and who those so-called Judahites are. We know at all Judah was mixed with the ”Shelahites” for over 500 years and are consequently satanic. Eli relies on the alleged false translations etc. Well while I am sure that there are mistranslations etc., the 10-15 words that I have carefully reviewed were properly translated.

Jim Wickstrom’s claim to fame is that Judah is the royal tribe due to some flags that he has. Well the flag makers were under the same ignorance in the say 8th century B.C. that the Identity preachers are in today. Christ came ONLY to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel and not to Judah and I could care less what flag says otherwise.

Clifton Emahiser coined the phrase “Ephraim Scepter” when no one ever claimed that Ephraim had the scepter. It was a dishonest and underhanded technique to hide his ignorance on the matter. I have got to give Clifton some slack as his statements were made in about 2000 and he cannot be held to present standards. His refusal to repudiate his prior statements will be held against him at the last day however.

Jeromy Visser goes along with the Paul deal. I would have hoped that Visser being younger would be more open to new ideas. Apparently I was wrong.

Martin Lindstedt appears to go along with the Paul/Judah deal in spite of his high I.Q. and excellent memory retention, Unfortunately for Lindstedt he has acted as a buffoon for so long that if he said that the sky was blue or that 1 + 1 = 2 no one would believe him.

Dan Johns is a special. Occasionally he talks about resisting the government. A set of pictures was posted on the Internet showing him in a Roman Centurion costume with his mud girl friend on Gregorian New Year’s Day. Yet Johns is filled with fear. He is afraid that anyone might learn where he lives or works. It is rumored that his real name is Warren Witherspoon. Johns parrots the same Judah lie and also lies when he says that Gold is the best conductor known to man. Well he is not a chemical engineer or he would have said that Silver is the best conductor. He says that the American Indians spoke welsh. What absolute manure. The welsh in Wales speak English and I have been there to know. First of all, all American Indians like Judah’s descendants are mixed race mongrel hybrids. If he thinks that Cherokees are so wonderful then he should come to North Carolina, where I live and visit their reservation. Johns talks about polygamy. It seems that anyone who has had such a hard time with one woman should not talk about experiencing many. Of course he could go to some muslim country and experience up to 4 muds.

Greg Howard. Greg seems extremely sincere and somewhat academically oriented. He is a graduate of some Baptist seminary or cemetery. While he recognizes some problems with his “education” He still has not COME OUT OF HER. He talks about RACE MIXING but is willing to give Judah a pass. Well just once is OK especially if it means blaspheming Yahshuha.

I have offered to discuss/debate any of you. So far no takers. What are you bashful?

When I stand before Yahshuha, I am sure that he could mention million tings. I am sure however that he will never accuse me of blaspheming him or being Hagee’s bitch.

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Comment

Michael Ryan, Leader of an Anti-Semitic Cult, Passed Away in Prison

Michael Ryan, Leader of an Anti-Semitic Cult, Passed Away in Prison

That's what you get for listening to Wick Da Dick Wicked Wickstrom, cum-cum cum-cum!!!

By Bill Morlin on May 26, 2015 - 1:20 pm

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2015/0...way-in-prison/
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2741#post12741
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2741#post12741

Christian Identity cult leader Michael W. Ryan,
            Foolish Follower of Wick Da Dick Wicked Wickstrom

A man who led a Christian Identity cult and was involved in two torture murders in 1985 died over the weekend of apparent natural causes while he waited on death row in the Nebraska state prison system.

Michael W. Ryan, 66, a one-time follower of Posse Comitatus leader James Wickstrom, died Sunday evening at Tecumseh State Correctional Institution where he had been since 2001 when death row inmates were moved there from the Nebraska State Penitentiary in Lincoln, the Lincoln Journal Star reported.

Ryan had been undergoing treatment for terminal brain cancer, the newspaper reported.

Ryan was sentenced to death for the 1985 sexual torture and mutilation murder of 27-year-old cult follower James Thimm and 5-year-old Luke Stice. Their bodies were discovered that same year in shallow graves by authorities during a raid of the cult’s compound, set up on a pig farm in Rulo, Neb.

The 20-member group was led by Ryan, who had four wives and called himself “Archangel,” preaching hatred of Jews, hoarding firearms and ammunition in the belief that end times were near, Chicago Tribune reporter James Coates wrote in a lengthy piece on the cult published in 1986.

During the 1985 police raid at the cult’s compound, police discovered 150,000 rounds of ammunition, 30 semi-automatic rifles, 15 machine guns, more than a dozen pistols and $250,000 worth of stolen farm machinery.

They also recovered “dozens of audio tapes and videocassettes as well as books, diaries and other material containing the political speeches of Posse leaders and sermons of Identity preachers,” Coates said in his 1986 piece on the group.

Thimm was murdered at Ryan’s orders after being physically tortured, including having his legs broken, skin stripped from his thighs and his fingers shot off.

In March 1985, Ryan had his followers paint “666” – the sign of the Beast – on the back of the small boy, who was repeatedly drenched with ice water and then thrown out in the cold. Later that month, according to court testimony, Ryan told his wives to stand on the farmhouse porch and watch as he dangled the child from a dog leash looped about his neck until he died.

“This is the mongrel, the seed of Satan,” Ryan told his followers, according to court testimony. Ryan later pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for the boy’s death.

The owner of the pig farm, Rick Stice, the father of the murdered boy, became a Ryan follower after apparently buying into the Posse Comitatus message that Jews and international bankers were responsible for farm foreclosures.

“Commune members were required to listen to dozens of audio and video tapes of Wickstrom’s sermons and also watched repeated screenings of the Hollywood movie ‘Red Dawn’ in which Soviet troops invade a small heartland farm town only to have local teenagers fight a guerrilla war from the countryside,” Coates wrote. “Obtaining permission from Yahweh via arm tests to smoke marijuana, Ryan would urge his followers to take the drug and then run about the farm firing their automatic weapons at various targets representing Soviet soldiers.”

Comment

Christian Identity MIRACLE! (1/4) TruTube.TV Mike Delaney 5 kids could have been killed !!!

Christian Identity MIRACLE! (1/4) TruTube.TV Mike Delaney 5 kids could have been killed !!!

Mike 'the kike' Delaney goes ass-to-mouth with the other jew & mamzer See-Eye Dentists!!!

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4117#post14117

Comment

How things were back in the day . . .

How things were back in the day . . .

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4121#post14121

Originally posted by Queenie Cameron View Post

Mike 'the kike' Delaney goes ass-to-mouth with the other jew & mamzer See-Eye Dentists!!!

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4117#post14117

As a minor criticism, Wesley Swift died in 1970, Bertrand Comparet died in 1983, Gerald LK Smith died in 1976 and these old men of Christian Identity never had anything to do with Mike "the kike" Delaney. Dewey Tucker didn't know Wesley Swift. Now Dewey Tucker preaches reincarnation and determinism and is no longer Christian Identity. Dewey doesn't like Mikey Kikey Delaney because that retarded jew tried to steal something off of Dewey Tucker.

Finck and Eliar James and Wick the Dick Wickstrom work with Mikey Kikey Delaney.

Arnold Murray had a bunch of Ozark Christian Identity following him from Gravette Arkansas in NW Arhansas. I doubt that Arnold Murray would have much to do with a known jew thief like Mike Delaney because Arnold Murray never was a generous man with any patience for "kenite" thieves like Mike Delaney.

Wick the Dick Wickstrom is a ZOGbot who brought in the Ashkenazi melungeon Dan Johns in 1999. Dan Johns brought in the Chicago Sephardic jew "Eli James" in 2003. Jeromy Visser, a Sephardic melungeon was brought in in late 2004 after Pastor Butler died as part of the ZOGbot Rick Spring faction. Capt'n Senility Clifton Emahiser is a Sicilian marrano Sephardic jew brought in back in 1997 as a "Comparetian" scholar that hates Comparet Dual-Seedline Christian Identity doctrine. William Finck is a papist-preterist "No Devil" Jersey City jew pig in late 2008, injected into See-Eye Dentistry by Eli James and Captn' Senility Emahiser.

The Golden Age of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity was Wesley Swift's and Bertrand Comparet's Church of Jesus Christ Christian tape ministry from the late 1950s to the late 1960's. After Wesley Swift died in 1970 Butler tried to take over and Comparet retired. Butler failed in his succession attempt and moved to Northern Idaho where Butler recruited criminals and such vermin which drove away family men.

See-Eye Dentistry is nothing but jews and mamzers. Real Christian Identity is the one and two and three-family congregations who practice their own version of Covenant British Israeliteism or Dual-Seedline.

These critters you speak of are frauds as well as mamzers and jews.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                ]http://christian-identity.net/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

John Knight's "Father's Manifesto" is down & the melungeons R Kvetchin'

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...658#post146458
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...658#post146458

Martin: Fathersmanifesto.net use to have article Adamites Are Not Israelites....it has been removed from net and blocked..fits right in with what you teach about Whiggers....Whiggers are polluted from eons of time race mixed blood..thats why they are the way they are even though they look like us.......

I see Robert Bradshaw put a big article up on Nathanrals and Cromagnoms and has attacked you....anyway you are right about most Whites being Whiggers....they re just as bad as jews nigs or other darkies and are worse because they look like us....hope the Docrine of Darkness about how SIN makes one darker of old Mormoms is true and sets in and turns all these Whiggers dark. or Civil War 2 gets rid of them...Hail Victory

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

Yes, but both Jonny Tonto Britton and R[eally a] j[ew] Bradshaw are tedious lying mamzer fuktards.

Yes, but both Jonny Tonto Britton and R[eally a] j[ew] Bradshaw are tedious lying mamzer fuktards.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...4665#post14665
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4665#post14665

Originally posted by Meercat #4 View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...658#post146458
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...658#post146458

Martin: Fathersmanifesto.net use to have article Adamites Are Not Israelites....it has been removed from net and blocked..fits right in with what you teach about Whiggers....Whiggers are polluted from eons of time race mixed blood..thats why they are the way they are even though they look like us.......

I see Robert Bradshaw put a big article up on Nathanrals and Cromagnoms and has attacked you....anyway you are right about most Whites being Whiggers....they re just as bad as jews nigs or other darkies and are worse because they look like us....hope the Docrine of Darkness about how SIN makes one darker of old Mormoms is true and sets in and turns all these Whiggers dark. or Civil War 2 gets rid of them...Hail Victory

Well, what you think has been deleted from John Knight's voluminous web page "Fathers' Manifesto" might well be the case. But I knew John Knight from way back when the Internut was a pup and John Knight never ever takes down anything that he believes. Looking over the web page I see stuff I ignored back in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, qnd 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Regarding Johnny Tonto Britton and R[eally a] j[ew] Bradshaw, these two mamzerkike melungeons are all pissy against me since 2013, when Johnny Tonto Britton decided to give up itz mangina to Ol' Niggerlips Bryan Reo after going through $110,000 in 2012.

Both of them are red-nigger mamzers who won't let you look under theyz' tails. Or theyz' snouts. And being red-niggers you can't ever buy their lasting loyalty. So why bother trying to do so?

Did get Johnny Tonto Britton $110,000 and all I got from it was this song:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...y_20Feb14b.mp3

But you do as you think fit.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X