Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the 'Oafishul' 9-11 ZOGathon thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the 'Oafishul' 9-11 ZOGathon thread.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4291#post4291

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4295#post4295

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The Critics of 9/11 Truth: Do They Have A Case? -- Paul Craig Roberts

The Critics of 9/11 Truth: Do They Have A Case?

by Paul Craig Roberts

The short answer to the question in the title is no.

The 9/11 truth critics have nothing but ad hominem arguments.

Let’s examine the case against the truthers presented by Ted Rall, Ann Barnhardt, and Alexander Cockburn.

But first let’s define who the truthers are.

The Internet has made it possible for anyone to have a web site and to rant and speculate to their heart’s content. There are a large number of 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Many on both sides of the issue are equally ignorant. Neither side has any shame about demonstrating ignorance.

Both sides of the issue have conspiracy theories. 9/11 was a conspiracy whether a person believes that it was an inside job or that a handful of Arabs outwitted the entire intelligence apparatus of the Western world and the operational response of NORAD and the US Air Force.

For one side to call the other conspiracy theorists is the pot calling the kettle black.

The question turns not on name-calling but on evidence.

The 9/11 Truth movement was not created by bloggers ranting on their web sites. It was created by professional architects and engineers some of whom are known for having designed steel high rise buildings. It was created by distinguished scientists, such as University of Copenhagen nano-Chemist Niels Harrit who has 60 scientific papers to his credit and physicist Steven Jones. It was created by US Air Force pilots and commercial airline pilots who are expert at flying airplanes. It was created by firefighters who were in the twin towers and who personally heard and experienced numerous explosions including explosions in the sub-basements. It was created by members of 9/11 families who desire to know how such an improbable event as 9/11 could possibly occur.

The professionals and the scientists are speaking from the basis of years of experience and expert knowledge. Moreover, the scientists are speaking from the basis of careful research into the evidence that exists. When an international research team of scientists spends 18 months studying the components in the dust from the towers and the fused pieces of concrete and steel, they know what they are doing. When they announce that they have definite evidence of incendiaries and explosives, you can bet your life that that have the evidence.

When a physicist proves that Building 7 (the stories not obscured by other buildings) fell at free fall speed and NIST has to acknowledge that he is correct, you can bet your life that the physicist is correct.

When fire department captains and clean-up teams report molten steel – and their testimony is backed up with photographs – in the debris of the ruins weeks and months after the buildings’ destruction, you can bet your life the molten steel was there. When the same authorities report pumping fire suppressants and huge quantities of water with no effect on the molten steel, you can bet your life that the temperature long after the buildings’ destruction remained extremely high, far higher than any building fire can reach.

When the architects, engineers, and scientists speak, they offer no theory of who is responsible for 9/11. They state that the known evidence supports neither the NIST reports nor the 9/11 Commission Report. They say that the explanation that the government has provided is demonstrably wrong and that an investigation is required if we are to discover the truth about the event.

It is not a conspiracy theory to examine the evidence and to state that the evidence does not support the explanation that has been given.

That is the position of the 9/11 Truth movement.

What is the position of the movement’s critics? Ted Rall says: “Everything I’ve read and watched on Truther sites is easily dismissed by anyone with a basic knowledge of physics and architecture. (I spent three years in engineering school.)

Wow! What powerful credentials. Has Rall ever designed a high rise steel building? Could Rall engage in a debate with a professor of nano-chemistry? Could he refute Newton’s laws in a debate with university physicists? Does Rall know anything about maneuvering airplanes? Does he have an explanation why 100 firefighters, janitors, and police report hearing and experiencing explosions that they did not hear or experience?

Clearly, Ted Rall has no qualifications whatsoever to make any judgment about the judgments of experts whose knowledge exceeds his meager understanding by a large amount.

Ann Barnhardt writes: “I gotta tell you, I’ve just about had it with these 9/11 truthers. If there is one phenomenon in our sick, sick culture that sums up how far gone and utterly damaged we are as a people, it is 9/11 trutherism. It pretty much covers everything: self-loathing, antisemitism, zero knowledge of rudimentary physics and a general inability to think logically.” She goes down hill from here.

Amazing, isn’t she? Physics professors have “zero knowledge of rudimentary physics.”

Internationally recognized logicians have “a general inability to think logically.” People trained in the scientific method who use it to seek truth are “self-loathing.” If you doubt the government’s account you are antisemitic. Barnhardt then provides her readers with a lesson in physics, structural architecture and engineering, and the behavior of steel under heat and stress that is the most absolute nonsense imaginable.

Obviously, Barnhardt knows nothing whatsoever about what she is talking about, but overflowing with hubris she dismisses real scientists and professionals with ad hominem arguments. She adds to her luster with a video of herself tearing out pages of the Koran, which she has marked with slices of bacon, and burning the pages.

Now we come to Alex Cockburn. He is certainly not stupid. I know him. He is pleasant company. He provides interesting intellectual conversation. I like him. Yet, he also arrogantly dismisses highly qualified experts who provide evidence contrary to the official government story of 9/11.

Alex avoids evidence presented by credentialed experts and relies on parody. He writes that the conspiracists claim that the twin towers “pancaked because Dick Cheney’s agents – scores of them – methodically planted demolition charges.”

Little doubt but there are bloggers somewhere in the vast Internet world who say this. But this is not what the professionals are saying who have provided evidence that the official account is not correct. The experts are simply saying that the evidence does not support the official explanation. More recently, an international team of scientists has reported finding unequivocal evidence of incendiaries and explosives. They have not said anything about who planted them. Indeed, they have said that other scientists should test their conclusions by repeating the research. After calling experts “conspiracy kooks,” Alex then damns them for not putting forward “a scenario of the alleged conspiracy.”

Moreover, not a single one of the experts believes the towers “pancaked.” This was an early explanation that, I believe, was tentatively put forward by NIST, but it had to be abandoned because of the speed with which the buildings came down and due to other problems.

Unlike Rall and Barnhardt, Alex does refer to evidence, but it is second or third-hand hearsay evidence that is nonsensical on its face. For example, Alex writes that Chuck Spinney “tells me that ‘there ARE pictures taken of the 757 plane hitting Pentagon – they were taken by the surveillance cameras at Pentagon’s heliport, which was right next to impact point. I have seen them both – stills and moving pictures. I just missed seeing it personally, but the driver of the van I just got out of in South Parking saw it so closely that he could see the terrified faces of passengers in windows.’”

If there were pictures or videos of an airliner hitting the Pentagon, they would have been released years ago. They would have been supplied to the 9/11 Commission. Why would the government refuse for 10 years to release pictures that prove its case? The FBI confiscated all film from all surveillance cameras. No one has seen them, much less a Pentagon critic such as Spinney.

I have to say that the van driver must have better eyes than an eagle if he could see expressions on passenger faces through those small airliner portholes in a plane traveling around 500 mph. Try it sometimes. Sit on your front steps and try to discern the expressions of automobile passengers through much larger and clearer windows traveling down your street in a vehicle moving 30 mph. Then kick the speed up 16.7 times to 500 mph and report if you see anything but a blur.

Alex’s other evidence that 9/11 truthers are kooks is a letter that Herman Soifer, who claims to be a retired structural engineer, wrote to him summarizing “the collapse of Buildings 1 and 2 succinctly.” This is what Soifer, who “had followed the plans and engineering of the Towers during construction” wrote to Alex: “The towers were basically tubes, essentially hollow.” This canard was disposed of years ago. If Alex had merely googled the plans of the buildings, he would have discovered that there were no thin-walled hollow tubes, but a very large number of massively thick steel beams.

Alex’s willingness to dismiss as kooks numerous acknowledged experts on the basis of a claim that a van driver saw terrified faces of passengers moving at 500 mph and a totally erroneous description in a letter from a person who knew nothing whatsoever about the structural integrity of the buildings means that he is a much braver person than I.

Before I call architects kooks whose careers were spent building steel high rises, I would want to know a lot more about the subject than I do. Before I poke fun at nano-chemists and physicists, I would want to at least be able to read their papers and find the scientific flaws in their arguments.

Yet, none of the people who ridicule 9/11 skeptics are capable of this. How, for example, can Rall, Barnhardt, or Cockburn pass judgment on a nano-chemist with 40 years of experience and 60 scientific publications to his credit?

They cannot, but nevertheless do. They don’t hesitate to pass judgment on issues about which they have no knowledge or understanding. This is an interesting psychological phenomenon worthy of study and analysis.

Another interesting phenomenon is the strong emotional reactions that many have to 9/11, an event about which they have little information. Even the lead members of the 9/11 Commission itself have said that information was withheld from them and the commission was set up to fail. People who rush to the defense of NIST do not even know what they are defending as NIST refuses to release the details of the simulation upon which NIST bases its conclusion.

There is no 9/11 debate. On the one hand there are credentialed experts who demonstrate problems in the official account, and on the other hand there are non-experts who denounce the experts as conspiracy kooks. The experts are cautious and careful about what they say, and their detractors have thrown caution and care to the wind. That is the state of the debate.

September 14, 2011

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4319#post4319
      http://lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts324.html
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-20-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium

The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
        Greg Johnson

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011...911-symposium/
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4321#post4321

The tenth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks is approaching. Frankly, I plan to ignore the official commemorations and mainstream commentary. I felt the horror, mourned the victims, and pitied their loved ones in healthy measure, thank you very much. But that was almost ten years ago.

I want to look back at 9/11 coldly now. I want to save my emotions for the hundreds of thousands killed and wounded and the millions who have suffered because of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (our people and theirs) — suffering and death that dwarf what happened on 9/11 — suffering and death that are supposedly justified by what happened on 9/11 — suffering and death that are not ten years old but that are happening to this day. We have to look back at 9/11 coldly, or the same horrors will be occurring ten years from now as well.

The narcissism, bad faith, and bad taste of America’s 9/11 commemorations have taken on an almost Jewish quality. The official line is: We were entirely innocent. We were hated for our virtues. And because we are such good and innocent people, when we are wronged, that entitles us to do anything we want to our enemies. And lest our persecuting zeal flag, well we must never forget and never forgive, for we are the true victims, the only victims who matter. Thus we must forever commemorate our victimhood, not to avoid future horrors but to make them inevitable, so that blood may flow without ceasing.

Where have we heard all that before?

Well, I just don’t have to stomach to watch it, even if they throw in an Albert Speer light show.

Instead, I have asked a number of regular Counter-Currents contributors to share their reflections on 9/11 ten years later. I will also share my thoughts in a separate piece. My single ground-rule is that these reflections be honest. Honestly angry, honestly sympathetic, honestly high-minded, honestly cold-blooded, honestly indifferent, honestly brimming with Schadenfreude — but above all honest.

I doubt we will ever have 9/11 “truth,” because we do not control access to the truth. But 9/11 honesty is completely within each individual’s power, starting right here, right now. Join us.

Counter-Currents Publishing
        Books Against Time

Comment

FAEM 12 Sept 2001

FAEM 12 Sept 2001

http://www.faem.com/adlib/2001/b0912.htm
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4335#post4335
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4335#post4335

For the first time in over two weeks, I turned on talmudvision to see what the Zionist mouthpieces were yapping about. Predictably, Israel Larry King had on a collection of deranged goyim all screaming for carpet bombing of the whole Muslim world. Even sniveling Gen. Blackhead was complaining about how our military should be ASSURED that no foe would hamper the paperwork production at Pentagon Central. In the modern kosher view, that's unfair. The non-hero of the Gulf non-war called the people responsible for the attacks, "bastards!" Bush called them, "Cowards," but considering his problems with the English language, perhaps he meant 'cowherds'. "A day of infamy," burbled another high-profile clownish hawk.

This is of course very amusing and the hypocrisy was so profuse that I could almost see it corroding the integrated circuits of my 20 year old Zenith. Race-mixed Colon Trowel called it an "act of war." This caused me to wonder – what does one call a relentless, around the clock, bombing of the sovereign nation of Iraq for 30 days? An act of 'piss'? – as the Israelis say. I call it an unprovoked massacre using the latest hi-tech weapons against a decidedly mal-equipped nation. That's what being a cowardly bully is all about, wouldn't you say? If you can take pride in that, then you are obvioulsy jew-dazed.

From what I gather from eavesdropping at the local greasy spoon and markets, is that a lot of people were not that stirred by yesterday's events. One fellow complained that it was a tragedy because it interrupted the baseball schedules. Most, however, were saddened by the loss of life and one contractor mentioned that the 'good side' was that it would put many construction people back to work. Predominantly, people complained about the poor security offered by the employed muds at the airports and several mentioned 'minority' problems – disease, crime, etc. Only one woman mentioned the jews. "The Arabs hate us because we support the jews whom they hate. That makes sense to me. Stop supporting them and we wouldn't have this problem."

If mongrels were "chosen" by God, then why did he create non-mongrels? Mongrels are created by man, not God. No, jews are only special in their own minds and in the weak minds of those they buy off, intimidate, or otherwise convince. In every place where they reside, they seek to destroy the existing order, and traditions, and sooner or later, healthy people reach a point of saturation and throw them out. The jews then call themselves "scapegoats." If the process of eviction is severe, it is called a 'pogrom'. If they get dispossessed to a major degree, it becomes "extermination" even though they live to tell about it. Such events are called 'holocausts'. Race-mixed brains can never be called upon to supply rational answers to anything. We are subservient to crazy Zionists and we shall just have to pay the costs for that. A couple of thumped buildings is only the beginning.

One can only successfully threaten people if they value something. Men prepared to die for a cause, as many Muslim people are, cannot be deterred by bombing their cities and killing some of them – which is probably what will happen very soon. All it will do is harden their resolve and bring more of their kind into the fold. The Germans surrendered after WWII because they mistakenly thought they were dealing with sane and honorable people in spite of the Dresden evidence to the contrary. Once the American hawks – and this includes the niggerball fans who want a war as long as they can be assured of their own safety – get another CNN TV Nintendo fireworks display to prove our 'superiority' and overall goodness, the Arab world will still be looking for ways to nail our asses. That includes biological and chemical means. Be assured – as long as we support Israel and the jews, we will incur the wrath of the rest of the world. Americans apparently love dying for causes of which they never benefit. That describes insanity and the gods are still calling the shots – probably laughing all the while.

We are living in a gigantic jewish funny farm. Keep a low profile while you enjoy the monkeyshines.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+

The ongoing war between the world and the jewish states of Israel and ZOGUSA continues. Upon hearing of the twin attacks against the (jew) World Trade Center, I was not at all surprised. What I did question was why it took so long for these attacks to occur. I had expected something a long time ago. Yes, people were killed and damage occurred, but that's not unexpected in any war. For the most part, the infantile, jew-dazed, Boobus Americanus will never question why so many hate the Untied States.

My sister has now shouted to me that the Pentagon was also hit by an aircraft and another building with a car bomb. It looks like this is Pearl Harbor II !! Relative to this, we have more people killed on our highways, and more destruction to material things, occurring as matter of fact so the hype will not be along this line except to invoke spasms of wailing-wall activity, as per Okie City. Expect word-twisting to a major degree. After living in this zoo all of my life, I no longer believe much that ZOG chooses to disseminate. My main concern is not whether I'll be in some building when someone tries to blow it up, but what ZOG will attempt to herd the sheeple into.

Already we are hearing "Osama Bin Laden did it" where, at this point in time, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that although the probabilty is high. One F.B.I. fellow claimed these were acts of "cowards". Come on now, you idiot, have you ever heard of a dictionary? "cow·ard n. One who shows ignoble fear in the face of danger or pain." Pray tell, these people certainly knew they were in danger and did FEAR cause them to deliberately crash into those buildings? Real cowards like to point their fingers at others. I remember the WWII nonsense about kamikaze pilots – "insane" was the American response because most Americans have absolutely no idea of the higher motives which drive many to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of their own kind. I do not approve of what these people, whoever they are, have done but I attempt to understand the WHY. And that why always comes back to the jew and his partners in crime, who have the American jerks by the gonads. "Kill," they say and Johnny Doughboy and G.I. Joe charge into the fray not knowing why and probably not caring.. We've done it before, haven't we?

I suspect that these attacks were Muslim in origin because of the symbolism involved, and hence, basically religious – something few Americans will never understand. In a real war, these targets are foolish. True that the airlines will be grounded for a while but that is not as lasting, nor as devastating, as would be a general attack against power centers such as Hoover Dam and the Niagara Falls complex. Imagine a public unable to turn their TV sets on for the latest gawk at niggerball and be burdened with a melting batch of TV dinners.

What will develop in the following days, I do not know, but there is grave danger that ZOG will use this as an excuse to incinerate some Arab countries, on behalf of the jews. From this could be a reaction from China, no lover of the U.S. even though they smile when we hand them goodies. Some jews, along with some crazed christian Zionists, really desire an Armageddon so their god will do his thing and whisk them off to the great gold paved yonder which they could have reached sooner by the simple expedient of suicide.

Arabs are not my people. I have no desire to wish them harm nor control how they choose to live. They should have been left alone to manage their own affairs – in their own living space. This One World jewish insanity is, and will continue to be, an increasing thorn in our side until we get the jewish monkey off our backs. Israel, a concentration camp for Palestinians, is a cancer and we feed it.

I saw a cartoon with a jew holding the firing cord of a cannon which was pointing down upon a Palestinian. The Palestinian held a rock in his hand. The jew said, "If that rock weighs more than 2 ounces, then this will not be a fair fight."

The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor on Sunday. It took over a day before we declared war on Germany – the real intent of the jews who, at that time, had massive governmental influence. The atomic bomb was developed for the purpose of scorching all of Germany. Such is the depth of jewish hatred for the rest of the world. What comes next? Only a fool would predict. This is the outcome of the SWATKWP and I hold to my decades-old belief that 1945 was the year of the beginning of the fall of Western Civilization. We turned everything over to the anti-Nature crowd. Mother Nature never forgets those who attack Her.

Comment

ZOG's War, Part 1

ZOG's War, Part 1

http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/ml091701.html
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4340#post4340
            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4340#post4340

Originally posted by MSNBC 13 Sept. 2001
            BUSH OK’D SHOOTING AIRLINERS

Cheney also disclosed that Bush had authorized shooting down commercial jetliners if they appeared to be threats last Tuesday in the hours after the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Cheney said that had been the president’s toughest decision was on the day of the attacks. Bush accepted the advice, Cheney noted, adding, however, that it was not a standing order.

The vice president noted that in all the terrorism drills before the attacks, U.S. military pilots had never been trained to shoot down commercial airlines. “Now we’ve got to think about that,” he said.

Cheney said that while military strikes are an option in any U.S. assault to come, intelligence activities would play a key role as well.
            As I figured out when I first heard it, the airline flight over Pennsylvania was shot down by ZOG's Armed Farces when some whigger sheeple infected with the idiotic notion that ZOG always has their best interests at heart because they are such wonderful little slaves were stupid enough to call 911 and tell the Imperial piglice that they had been hijacked. They were the last jumbo jet hijacked at least a good 45 minutes after the Pentagon (now called the 'Quartergone') was hit. Well, for their 'reward' they got whacked&stacked, albeit in bite-sized pieces, by ZOG's Armed & Extremely Dangerous (to unarmed civilians) Farces.

It certainly doesn't pay well to be a ZOG-hog and to serve the Evil Empire. The only reward will likely be a body-bag, if that. And doubtless a bunch of insurance companies will pack their bags and depart like thieves in the night, as such compensation is only for the professional Chosenites indulging in professional 'jew lightning.'

But for those of us who are professional ZOG-watchers, it is so funny watching ZOG's professional state-god baal-priesthood pro-offer their little trial balloons. Offer a little teeny 'admission' that perhaps of course Big Brother ZOG wouldn't allow those trapped like whigger rats to live a half-hour longer if it meant that thousands of professional ZOGites 'working' in the District of Corruption toiling in their whitened sepulchers would have to die like rats in the Penta, er, Quartergon, especially if it meant that the next name for the 'head' of ZOG's Armed Farces might have been 'Allgon.'

Of course this means yet another 'urban legend' in which whiggers around the water-cooler in dilbertized ZOG can scare each other with horrified stories about the amoral virility of 'our' beloved Evil Empire. Perhaps in five or six years Senaturd Jerk Danforth can investigate and then whitewash this matter concerning how ZOG loves all of his multi-racial children who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and thus just had to be wacoized as yet another speed-bump to Imperial Hegemony. This dishonest little trial balloon may be all that is ever offered in apologia, as being ZOG means never having to say that ZOG is sorry.

Now of course Cheney didn't allow that any mistakes were made. Not right off. Saying "mistakes were made" is reserved when wacoization is known to proceeded, and a bootless and dishonest question of motive, is thought to be necessary. Such as "I didn't really mean to kill 'em all. My pyrotechnic flare jumped up, set fire to the compound and the resulting fireball took down a federal building in Oklahoma and a jet full of whiggers in Pennsylvania."

Or, "Yes, 'our' One-Term Fearless 91-IQ Sock-Puppet authorized shooting down the jet over Pennsylvania but it wasn't necessary because a ruptured fuel line brought it down."

Today it is not at all important or even relevant as to what is said by ZOG. Rather it is a matter of loyalty. ZOG's children believe EVERYTHING Big Brother tells them, no matter how absurd. The Resistance Forces believe NOTHING that ZOG says, no matter whether or not it makes sense or is mundane. Thus propaganda today is a matter of loyalty, and has little to do with whether or not it is believable to the non-existent neutral.

ZOGites, better remember to NOT call 911 if you are in an air-jacked 757 headed for Jew Dork Shitty or the District of Corruption. The half-hour left of life remaining shouldn't be spent worrying about missiles from the Imperial Armed Farces, but rather how you shall have an entire eternity of nothingness to spend when the jet crashes into the Quartergon or J. Edgar Hoover Building in 30 minutes or so. Don't sully your splendid service serving Satan by pleading for forgiveness as God knows that you are only sorry that soon your entire miserable misbegotten existence shall end and that the entire world is really much better off as a result of it.

Likewise, when you think that you and your entire family is dying of some biological pathogen, don't just stand there waiting for a nuclear warhead as 'friendly fire' to burn off yourself and the pathogen. Rather, get your lazy ass in gear and see if you can't give the pathogen to the rest of your worthless family and maybe a few niggers and beaners before you croak. Remember, misery loves company and that is why hell is full.

Things will never get any better as long as there are millions of whigger and soccer-mom herd animals left on the fruited plain as a food source for ZOG. Phil Sheridan (of "The only good Indians I ever seen were dead" fame) got it right. Kill off the food animals, like the buffalo, and the redskins would have to either starve or get on the reservation. Likewise as well when Babylon falls.

--Martin Lindstedt

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Originally posted by CNN

Dead ZOGling Zeroes Shot Down Get Medal for Pretend Bravery

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Senate is considering honoring the passengers and crew aboard United Airlines Flight 93 with a Congressional Gold Medal for taking "heroic and noble action" before the aircraft crashed in western Pennsylvania on September 11.

"The passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 93," said Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pennsylvania, "recognizing the potential danger that the aircraft they were aboard posed to large numbers of innocent Americans, American institutions, and the symbols of American democracy, took heroic and noble action to ensure that the aircraft they were aboard could not be used as a weapon."

The bill says the passengers and crew aboard the Boeing 757 committed "the ultimate act of selfless courage and supreme sacrifice ... possibly saving countless lives in the nation's capital."

The Gold Medal is Congress' highest expression of national appreciation for distinguished achievements. The first Congressional Gold Medal was awarded to George Washington by the Continental Congress in 1776.

Other past recipients include Ulysses S. Grant, Thomas Edison, Robert F. Kennedy and Pope John Paul II."

Can anyone believe this crap? These people were 'debating' whether or not to rush the hijackers and, like most self-serving 'democratic' Americans putting their very survival to a vote within the hearing of the hijackers? Why? Because thanks to our beloved Imperial indoctrination factories, there always has to be a vote whether or not it is 'permissible' to survive by attacking any authority figure, even hijackers usurping the executive authority of the pilot and co-pilot. (After all, their entire lives are spent in obeying regime criminals usurping the government functions such traitors pledged to 'protect, preserve, and defend.) They probably still were having a debate as to who should attack and who should go first, and deciding that since they had no straws to draw that the matter should be settled by referendum when they seen, allegedly their very last words, "A white puff of smoke headed towards the aircraft."

BOOM! And UAL Flight #93 is part of the Pennsylvanian countryside, courtesy of 'our' One-Term In-Flight Imperial Sock-Puppet giving permission to shoot the flying goyim-sheep-corral down lest it become a scapegoat-guided missile with sad tidings for ZOG.

And how, pray tell, did the "The passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 93," recognize "the potential danger that the aircraft they were aboard posed to large numbers of innocent Americans, American institutions, and the symbols of American democracy," (doesn't this lying idiotic self-serving drivel make you want to puke?), "took heroic and noble action to ensure that the aircraft they were aboard could not be used as a weapon."????? Did the hijackers, 'armed' only with box-cutters, perhaps tell them that they were going to crash the jet with all aboard into Camp David (the very first ridiculous lie), the White House, or the Capital Rotunda? Why would any competent terrorists say any such thing, or allow any such theory be said right out of the blue, when all that needed to be said was the previous understanding that if nobody did anything stupid that almost all of them would live, as in previous hijackings?

Does Jewnited Snakes Senaturd & talmudic Khazar mamzer Arlen Specter know something that ordinary herd-goyim headed for the kosher slaughterhouse did not?

What we have is a Senaturd and a talmudic Khazar mamzer, i.e. Arlen Specter, simply telling a lie about something totally improbable in that it simply couldn't have been known except after the fact, in order to give medals to fools debating whether to do 'something stupid' or not who were killed by one of ZOG's air-to-air missiles launched from one of ZOG's fighter jets by one of ZOG's fighter pilots. After all, remember the weeping and wailing by ZOG about its competing "Evil Empire" when the Russians shot down a Japanese jet airliner which veered into Soviet airspace a dozen or so years ago? What hypocrisy. Every Evil Empire does whatever it takes, including lie, whenever a single smidgeon of its unaccountable power is threatened. More than likely, when foxes are digging burrows in the ruins of this Babylon, Tyre, and Nineveh, there shall be an encrypted document on a hard drive telling the real story of this sordid event, lost forever inside some forgotten archive.

But to paraphrase the novel Catch-22, the Military-Industrial Complex of ZOG/Nuevo Babylon understands that sometimes it is necessary to act as if an act of despicable cowardly depravity was rather something heroically commendable, and so ZOG is going to hand out some 'gongs' like they did in giving a Congressional Medal of Honor to Senator John Kerry, a liberal Democrat, for commanding a company of infantry in Vietnam in murdering and supervising the efficient execution of Vietnamese civilians in a lonely village. Why ZOG is actually going to give out a whole sheaf of medals to the little congress of pathetic mentally-crippled sheep voting as to whether or not to save their own pathetic little lives when they were blasted to bits a second or so later by one of ZOG's missiles from a brave intrepid F-16 pilot several miles away!

Why not give the pilots a Congressional Medal of 'Honor' too, while Congress is about it? -- as all of this blood was shed on behalf of 'our' Evil Empire?

These mentally and morally crippled pathetic cowardly ZOGite feebs on United Airlines Flight 93 -- along with Truth and Sanity -- were amongst the very first casualties of Apocalypse Now, of ZOG's war run amok. Don't let Imperial ZOG kongress-kritters make them even more pathetic patsies by giving them out fraudulent 'gongs.'

--Martin Lindstedt

Comment

9/11 Ten Years Later

9/11 Ten Years Later

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011...n-years-later/
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6698#post6698

1,565 words

I wish I had an arresting “what I was doing when the twin towers were hit” story. But the truth is that I had slept through the whole thing. The night before, I had stayed up into the wee hours reading Savitri Devi’s The Lightning and the Sun (I had just found a copy of the unabridged version). I first heard around 3 pm when an Aryan barbarian from Alabama (nobody you would have heard of) called me to ask me what I thought.

“About what?”

“Terrorists hijacked two jetliners and crashed them into the World Trade Center towers, then the towers collapsed.”

“Yeah, sure . . .” I said, as I flipped on the TV (I still had TV then) and saw the second tower collapsing in slow motion. My first thought, I am ashamed to say, was of the huge Miró tapestry I had once seen in one of the lobbies. Then, with horror, I realized I had been there. This could have happened to me! I thought of the terror of the people in the airplanes and the buildings. For the rest of the afternoon, I was glued to the TV.

That evening, I went to the regular Tuesday evening “hate dinner” in Atlanta. Instead of the usual eight or ten people, there were more than twenty. Quite frankly, there was a good deal of gallows humor and Schadenfreude around the table. One person quipped that at least this would get Chandra Levy off the news.

We had all pretty much concluded that the hijackers were Muslims who had targeted us because of the US government’s slavish subservience to Israel and our domestic Jewish community. There was also a consensus that 9/11 was a superb opportunity to awaken our people on the Jewish domination of American foreign policy and the Jewish question in general.

But the public was pretty much already there. Later in the week, Tom Brokaw reported that NBC and Reuters announced that two-thirds of Americans polled believed that we had been attacked because of America’s close ties with Israel. I wondered how (not if, just how) the establishment would spin this.

The answer was soon to come when the New York Times found a “face” to put on a position held by two-thirds of the American public. They went to West Virginia to the “compound” of “neo-Nazi” Dr. William Pierce, leader of the National Alliance, who was of the opinion that 9/11 took place because of Jewish domination of American foreign policy. The Times, in short, sought to marginalize a mainstream position by linking it to a marginal figure.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not blaming Dr. Pierce for anything, certainly not for representing the opinions of two-thirds of the American people. I blame the whole political mainstream for failing to represent us. Apparently every politician and political commentator knows that pandering to the Jewish minority is always more important than pandering to the American majority.

Still, 9/11 was the occasion for my first attempts at open white advocacy under my own name. And I know that I was not alone. I also know many people whose first racial awakening came from 9/11.

We all had high hopes. I was very encouraged when I learned of the arrest of Israeli spies who were filming the attack on the World Trade Center and celebrating. Clearly they had advance knowledge of the attacks and believed them to be “good for the Jews.” Then I heard that a large Israeli spy network had been arrested, including people who had been shadowing the 9/11 hijackers. There was also the story of a text message sent by Odigo, a text-messaging company in Israel, warning of the attack. Carl Cameron began piecing the Israel connection together for FOX.

But then Jewish power intervened. The spies were released and sent home. Cameron’s investigation was quashed and his stories pulled. And the United States went to war. First in Afghanistan, which was at least connected with Al Qaeda, then with Iraq, which was targeted because of Israeli interests, not American interests. It was child’s play, really, for the Jews to lie and manipulate Americans to spill their blood and treasure for the benefit of Israel. Organized Jewry had already brought the United States into World War I and World War II.

I think that the most reasonable account of 9/11 is the following.

Nineteen Muslims armed with box cutters hijacked four airplanes, crashing two of then into the World Trade Center and one into the Pentagon. The fourth crashed in Pennsylvania for reasons unknown.

The government of Israel had been shadowing the hijackers and clearly had advance knowledge of the attacks. Reliable Israeli agents in the US government may also have had advance knowledge. But no attempt was made to warn the American government to stop the attacks. 9/11 was allowed to happen because the Jews needed a new Lusitania, a new Pearl Harbor, as a pretext to bring America into a new war, or wars, in the Middle East on Israel’s behalf. Iraq, Syria, and Iran were at the top of Israel’s hit list. So far, they have had to settle for Iraq. The war in Afghanistan, from a Jewish perspective, was a mere distraction, although it certainly eases the road to war with Iran.

The conclusion and practical implications could not be clearer: Israel is not our friend. American Jews, who if forced to choose between serving US interests or Israeli interests, would overwhelmingly choose Israel, are not our friends either. America’s Jewish community is the reason why US foreign policy is conducted for Israeli not American interests. If America is to prevent another 9/11, we must break the power of American Jewry over our political system. But that will not be possible without addressing Jewish power in the media, the economy, academia, and all realms of culture. Jews need to be excluded from all channels of power and influence in our society. And the only practical way to accomplish that is to expel them as a community from the US. And naturally we should send back our Muslims while we are at it.

On 9/12, some two-thirds of the American public already agreed with part of that message, and they certainly would have been willing to hear more. But White Nationalists did not have the money, the talent, the infrastructure, or the organizational maturity necessary to make our message competitive with the Jewish angle. Our people had the ears to hear, but we could not get our message out.

Ten years later, we are in essentially the same position. Yes, there are new webzines, new publishers, and new podcasts. But there have also been considerable losses. William Pierce died and the National Alliance is a shadow of its former self. National Vanguard has collapsed; its excellent webzine is gone; and Kevin Strom has been essentially silenced. American Renaissance has been pretty much driven out of the conference business. And so forth.

It has been worse than two steps forward, one step back, because that presupposes marching in one direction. The course of our movement, however, more resembles a jitterbug contest or a mosh pit. With a trajectory like that, it is impossible to calculate progress. But overall I am optimistic, because in my experience, the average age of people in our movement is far lower and the average quality is far higher than ten years ago.

As for the 9/11 “conspiracy” theories, I have three thoughts.

First, from a purely pragmatic point of view, the 9/11 account I have outlined above is far superior to any of the more complex theories, because it supports every practical consequence that we want, and it has the added advantages of being based on easily verified facts and being easy to explain.

Second, from a rational point of view, most of the conspiracy theories violate basic principles like Occam’s Razor, namely that the simplest explanation of a given fact is to be preferred. Generally people lead with their strongest arguments, but nothing I have seen makes me want to inquire more deeply. It is laughable, for instance, that people who claim that no planes hit the Pentagon or crashed in Pennsylvania don’t feel a need to explain what really did happen to the airplanes. And as for the claims that the twin towers were brought down by explosives, well doesn’t that seem like overkill? Sure, it looks spectacular on TV. But crashing jetliners into the buildings would have been sufficient to achieve any of the posited motives, from starting a war to totaling the buildings for insurance purposes.

Third, because 9/11 right on its surface is so damaging to Jewish power, and because the official American story (they attacked us because they hate our freedoms) is so absurd, and two out of three Americans knew it, I believe that the enemy felt the need to create a disinformation campaign that would taint even the most cautious and rational critiques of the “official story” with the stench of lunacy. Because the net effect of all the excited talk about disappearing airplanes, controlled demolitions, and false flags manufactured at the highest levels of the US government is that even reasonable alternatives to the official story are dismissed as just more internet conspiracy crankery. Well, maybe that’s what we are supposed to think. Maybe the 9/11 “truth” movement is the real “false flag.”

Counter-Currents Publishing
              Books Against Time

Comment

The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ Paul Craig Roberts

The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012...craig-roberts/
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6707#post6707

The article below was written for the Journal of 9/11 Studies for the eleventh anniversary of September 11, 2001, the day that terminated accountable government and American liberty. It is posted here with the agreement of the editors.

In order to understand the improbability of the government’s explanation of 9/11, it is not necessary to know anything about what force or forces brought down the three World Trade Center buildings, what hit the Pentagon or caused the explosion, the flying skills or lack thereof of the alleged hijackers, whether the airliner crashed in Pennsylvania or was shot down, whether cell phone calls made at the altitudes could be received, or any other debated aspect of the controversy.

You only have to know two things.

One is that according to the official story, a handful of Arabs, mainly Saudi Arabians, operating independently of any government and competent intelligence service, men without James Bond and V for Vendetta capabilities, outwitted not only the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency, but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America’s NATO allies and Israel’s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. Dick Cheney failed. Absolutely nothing worked. The world’s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs.

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.

On 9/11 Doubts Were Immediate

On September 11, 2001, a neighbor telephoned and said, “turn on the TV.” I assumed that a hurricane, possibly a bad one from the sound of the neighbor’s voice, was headed our way, and turned on the TV to determine whether we needed to shutter the house and leave.

What I saw was black smoke from upper floors of one of the World Trade Center towers. It didn’t seem to be much of a fire, and the reports were that the fire was under control. While I was trying to figure out why every TV network had its main news anchor covering an office fire, TV cameras showed an airplane hitting the other tower. It was then that I learned that both towers had been hit by airliners.

Cameras showed people standing at the hole in the side of the tower looking out. This didn’t surprise me. The airliner was minute compared to the massive building. But what was going on? Two accidents, one on top of the other?

The towers—the three-fourths or four-fifths of the buildings beneath the plane strikes–were standing, apparently largely undamaged. There were no signs of fire except in the vicinity of where the airliners had hit. Suddenly, one of the towers blew up, disintegrated, and disappeared in fine dust. Before one could make any sense of this, the same thing happened to the second tower, and it too disappeared into fine dust.

The TV news anchors compared the disintegration of the towers to controlled demolition. There were numerous reports of explosions throughout the towers from the base or sub-basements to the top. (Once the government put out the story of terrorist attack, references to controlled demolition and explosions disappeared from the print and TV media.) This made sense to me. Someone had blown up the buildings. It was completely obvious that the towers had not fallen down from asymmetrical structural damage. They had blown up.

The images of the airliners hitting the towers and the towers blowing up were replayed time and again. Airliners hit the top portions of the towers, and not long afterward the towers blew up. I turned off the TV wondering how it was that cameras had been ready to catch such an unusual phenomenon as an airplane flying into a skyscraper.

I don’t remember the time line, but it wasn’t long before the story was in place that Osama bin Laden and his al Qaeda gang had attacked the US. A passport had been found in the rubble. Another airliner had flown into the Pentagon, and a fourth airliner had crashed or been shot down. Four airliners had been hijacked, meaning airport security had failed four times on the same morning. Terrorists had successfully assaulted America.

When I heard these reports, I wondered. How could a tiny undamaged passport be found in the rubble of two skyscrapers, each more than 100 stories tall, when bodies, office furniture and computers could not be found? How could airport security fail so totally that four airliners could be hijacked within the same hour? How could authorities know so conclusively and almost immediately the names of the perpetrators who pulled off such a successful attack on the world’s only superpower, when the authorities had no idea that such an attack was planned or even possible?

These questions disturbed me, because as a former member of the congressional staff and as a presidential appointee to high office, I had high level security clearances. In addition to my duties as Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, I had FEMA responsibilities in the event of nuclear attack. There was a mountain hideaway to which I was supposed to report in the event of a nuclear attack and from which I was supposed to take over the US government in the event no higher official survived the attack.

The more the story of 9/11 was presented in the media, the more wondrous it became. It is not credible that not only the CIA and FBI failed to detect the plot, but also all 16 US intelligence agencies, including the National Security Agency, which spies on everyone on the planet, and the Defense Intelligence Agency, Israel’s Mossad, and the intelligence agencies of Washington’s NATO allies. There are simply too many watchmen and too much infiltration of terrorist groups for such a complex attack to be prepared undetected and carried out undeterred.

Washington’s explanation of the attack implied a security failure too massive to be credible. Such a catastrophic failure of national security would mean that the US and Western Europe were never safe for one second during the Cold War, that the Soviet Union could have destroyed the entire West in one undetected fell swoop.

As a person whose colleagues at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington were former secretaries of state, former national security advisors, former CIA directors, former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I was troubled by the story that a collection of individuals unsupported by a competent intelligence service had pulled off the events of 9/11.

As a person with high level government service, I knew that any such successful operation as 9/11 would have resulted in immediate demands from the White House, Congress, and the media for accountability. There would have been an investigation of how every aspect of US security could totally fail simultaneously in one morning. Such a catastrophic and embarrassing failure of the national security state would not be left unexamined.

NORAD failed. The US Air Force could not get jet fighters in the air. Air Traffic Control lost sight of the hijacked airliners. Yet, instead of launching an investigation, the White House resisted for one year the demands of the 9/11 families for an investigation. Neither the public, the media, nor Congress seemed to think an investigation was necessary. The focus was on revenge, which the Bush neocon regime said meant invading Afghanistan which was alleged to be sheltering the perpetrator, Osama bin Laden.

Normally, terrorists are proud of their success and announce their responsibility. It is a way to build a movement. Often a number of terrorist groups will compete in claiming credit for a successful operation. But Osama bin Laden in the last video that is certified by independent experts said that he had no responsibility for 9/11, that he had nothing against the American people, that his opposition was limited to the US government’s colonial policies and control over Muslim governments.

It makes no sense that the “mastermind” of the most humiliating blow in world history ever to have been delivered against a superpower would not claim credit for his accomplishment. By September 11, 2001, Osama bin Laden knew that he was deathly ill. According to news reports he underwent kidney dialysis the following month. The most reliable reports that we have are that he died in December 2001. It is simply not credible that bin Laden denied responsibility because he feared Washington.

But Osama bin Laden was too useful a bogeyman, and Washington and the presstitute media kept him alive for another decade until Obama needed to kill the dead man in order to boost his sinking standings in the polls so that Democrats would not back a challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Numerous bin Laden videos, every one pronounced a fake by experts, were released whenever it was convenient for Washington. No one in the Western media or in the US Congress or European or UK parliaments was sufficiently intelligent to recognize that a bin Laden video always showed up on cue when Washington needed it. “Why would the ‘mastermind’ be so accommodating for Washington?” was the question that went through my mind every time one of the fake videos was released.

The 9/11 “investigation” that finally took place was a political one run from the White House. One member of the commission resigned, declaring the investigation to be a farce, and both co-chairman and the legal counsel of the 9/11 Commission distanced themselves from their report with statements that the 9/11 Commission was “set up to fail,” that resources were withheld from the commission, that representatives of the US military lied to the commission and that the commission considered referring the false testimony for criminal prosecution.

One would think that these revelations would cause a sensation, but the news media, Congress, the White House, and the public were silent.

All of this bothered me a great deal. The US had invaded two Muslim countries based on unsubstantiated allegations linking the two countries to 9/11, which itself remained uninvestigated. The neoconservatives who staffed the George W. Bush regime were advocating more invasions of more Muslim countries. Paul O’Neill, President Bush’s first Treasury Secretary, stated publicly that the Bush regime was planning to invade Iraq prior to 9/11. O’Neill said that no one at a National Security Council meeting even asked the question, why invade Iraq? “It was all about finding a way to do it.”

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-01-10/p...PM:ALLPOLITICS

The leaked top secret Downing Street Memo written by the head of British intelligence (MI6) confirms Paul O’Neill’s testimony. The memo, known as the “smoking gun memo” whose authenticity has been confirmed, states that “President George W. Bush wants to remove Saddam Hussein, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.” In other words, the US invasion of Iraq was based on nothing but a made up lie.

As an engineering student I had witnessed a controlled demolition. When films of the collapse of WTC building 7 emerged, it was obvious that building 7 had been brought down by controlled demolition. When physics instructor David Chandler measured the descent of the building and established that it took place at free fall acceleration, the case was closed. Buildings cannot enter free fall unless controlled demolition has removed all resistance to the collapsing floors.

If airliners brought down two skyscrapers, why was controlled demolition used to bring down a third building?

I assumed that structural architects, structural engineers, and physicists would blow the whistle on the obviously false story. If I could see that something was amiss, certainly more highly trained people would.

The first physicist to make an effective and compelling argument was Steven Jones at BYU. Jones said that explosives brought down the twin towers. He made a good case. For his efforts, he was pressured to resign his tenured position. I wondered whether the federal government had threatened BYU’s research grants or whether patriotic trustees and alumni were the driving force behind Jones’ expulsion. Regardless, the message was clear to other university based experts: “Shut up or we’ll get you.”

Steven Jones was vindicated when chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen In Denmark reported unequivocally that the scientific team in which he participated found nano-thermite in the residue of the twin towers. This sensational finding was not mentioned in the US print and TV media to my knowledge.

Several years after 9/11 architect Richard Gage formed Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth, an organization that has grown to include 1,700 experts. The plans of the towers have been studied. They were formidable structures. They were constructed to withstand airliner hits and fires. There is no credible explanation of their failure except intentional demolition.

I also found disturbing the gullibility of the public, media, and Congress in the unquestioning acceptance of the official stories of the shoe-bomber, shampoo and bottled water bomber, and underwear bomber plots to blow up airliners in transit. These schemes are farcical. How can we believe that al Qaeda, capable of pulling off the most fantastic terrorist attack in history and capable of devising improvised explosive devices (IEDs) that kill and maim US troops and destroy US military vehicles would rely on something that had to be lighted with a match? The shoe and underwear bombers would simply have pushed a button on their cell phones or laptops, and the liquid bomb would not have required extended time in a lavatory to be mixed (all to no effect).

None of this makes any sense. Moreover, experts disputed many of the government’s claims, which were never backed by anything but the government’s story line. There is no independent evidence that anything was involved other than firecracker powders.

The case of the underwear bomber is especially difficult to accept. According to witnesses, the underwear bomber was not allowed on the airliner, because he had no passport. So an official appears who walks him onto the airliner bound for Detroit on Christmas day. What kind of official has the authority to override established rules, and what did the official think would happen to the passenger when he presented himself to US Customs without a passport? Any official with the power to override standard operating practices would know that it was pointless to send a passenger to a country where his entry would be rejected.

The circumstantial evidence is that these were orchestrated events designed to keep fear alive, to create new intrusive powers for a new over-arching federal policy agency, to accustom US citizens to intrusive searches and a police force to conducting them, and to sell expensive porno-scanners and now more advanced devices to the Transportation Safety Administration. Apparently, this expensive collection of high-tech gadgetry is insufficient to protect us from terrorists, and in August 2012 the Department of Homeland Security put in an order for 750 million rounds of ammunition, enough to shoot every person in the US 2.5 times.

Naive and gullible Americans claim that if some part of the US government had been involved in 9/11, “someone would have talked by now.” A comforting thought, perhaps, but nothing more. Consider, for example, the cover-up by the US government of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed or wounded most of the crew but failed to sink the ship. As the survivors have testified, they were ordered in a threatening way not to speak about the event. It was twelve years later before one of the USS Liberty’s officers, James Ennes, told the story of the attack in his book, Assault on the Liberty. I continue to wonder how the professionals at the National Institute of Standards and Technology feel about being maneuvered by the federal government into the unscientific position NIST took concerning the destruction of the WTC towers.

What will be the outcome of the doubts about the official story raised by experts? I worry that most Americans are too mentally and emotionally weak to be able to come to grips with the truth. They are far more comfortable with the story that enemies attacked America successfully despite the massive national security state in place. The American public has proved itself to be so cowardly that it willingly, without a peep, sacrificed its civil liberty and the protections of law guaranteed by the Constitution in order to be “safe.”

Congress is not about to expose itself for having squandered trillions of dollars on pointless wars based on an orchestrated “new Pearl Harbor.” When the neoconservatives said that a “new Pearl Harbor” was a requirement for their wars for American/Israeli hegemony, they set the stage for the 21st century wars that Washington has launched. If Syria falls, there is only Iran, and then Washington stands in direct confrontation with Russia and China.

Unless Russia and China can be overthrown with “color revolutions,” these two nuclear powers are unlikely to submit to Washington’s hegemony. The world as we know it might be drawing to a close.

If enough Americans or even other peoples in the world had the intelligence to realize that massive steel structures do not disintegrate into fine dust because a flimsy airliner hits them and limited short-lived fires burn on a few floors, Washington would be faced with the suspicion it deserves.

If 9/11 was actually the result of the failure of the national security state to deter an attack, the government’s refusal to conduct a real investigation is an even greater failure. It has fallen to concerned and qualified individuals to perform the investigative role abandoned by government. The presentations at the Toronto Hearings, along with the evaluations of the Panel, are now available, as is the documentary film, “Explosive Evidence–Experts Speak Out,” provided by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

The government’s agents and apologists try to deflect attention from disturbing facts by redefining factual evidence revealed by experts as the product of “a conspiracy culture.” If people despite their brainwashing and lack of scientific education are able to absorb the information made available to them, perhaps both the US Constitution and peace could be restored. Only informed people can restrain Washington and avert the crazed hegemonic US government from destroying the world in war.

Comment

Our View: Too high a price

Our View: Too high a price

The Joplin Globe
                  September 11, 2012

http://www.joplinglobe.com/editorial...o-high-a-price
                  http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=6708#post6708

We can all agree that the horrors of Sept. 11, 2001, continue to carry a price that can never be repaid. Not through revenge, apology or even 11 years of war.

This is a day where thousand of innocent lives were lost. But from the atrocities rose the heroes, the leaders, the men and women who were there to hold us while we cried and began the process of healing.

But in our efforts to remember the day and revere the brave and courageous, we are creating an unsustainable financial burden.

The National Sept. 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center could cost as much as $60 million a year to operate. The foundation that runs the memorial says government help will be needed to pay all the bills. In fact, the American public has been asked to pick up a third of the operating costs.

The federal government, or should we say the taxpayers, has already spent $300 million on the $700 million project. It has been proposed that the National Park Service contribute $20 million per year. William Shaddox, with the National Park Service, has testified that $20 million is more than the entire annual appropriation for nearly 99 percent of the parks in its system. To put it into perspective, consider that it takes $8.4 million a year to operative Gettysburg National Military Park and $3.6 million a year for the monument that includes the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.

The attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon 11 years ago today will never be forgotten. But its memory should not come with an added burden on the federal budget.

If the 9/11 memorial and museum wounds America rather than heals it, then what good does it do?

Congress should walk away from these outrageous funding proposals. The extravagance proposed by the foundation is an affront to those who died and those who live with the memory of Sept. 11.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Remembering 9/11 and Remembering to Never Forget

Remembering 9/11 and Remembering to Never Forget

Andrew Anglin
                    Daily Stormer
                    September 11, 2019

https://dailystormer.name/rememberin...-never-forget/
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0326#post20326
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0326#post20326

The Daily $permer

http://www.dailystormer.su/

Comment

9/11 Twentieth ( super bonus article )

9/11 Twentieth ( super bonus article )

http://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/202...s-article.html
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3454#post23454
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3454#post23454

9/11 TWENTIETH

( note to blog readers, this is an extra article. The regular monthly post will still show up the last week of the month. Magazine subscribers, this will be included in the next issue )

I have never made a big deal about the anniversaries of 9/11. To my mind, if we didn’t have a remembrance of the Tonkin Gulf Incident, with its 55k casualties, why were we going to do this one with its 4k ( prior to all the Sandbox bodies )? But of course, any Twentieth anniversary is somewhat special, and in light of the empire crashing and burning, it felt right to do one this time.

So, a Hat Tip, a Salute, and a Raising Of The Glass to all the hero’s who ran towards the flames on that day, and all the Tip Of The Spear guys running towards the sounds of the guns after. A moment of silence for all the poor bastards that were sacrificed at the alter of Mammon. Most of you surely didn’t deserve it. I think before anything is said, the proper perspective today is to pour a shot of whiskey in remembrance to those few hero’s who made the ultimate sacrifice, no matter the circumstances.

So, that is my first, and most important point. If you wish, just stop reading right here, as otherwise my hate and vitriol might taint the above. Otherwise, to my second point. The narrative put out by the MMIC’s ( monkey molesters in charge ), and sadly bought into by the legions of zombies, is complete bullcrap. In the end, it doesn’t matter ( except insofar as my upcoming third point ) who did it or why, because we will never really know for sure, but I do think it matters very much we recognize the official story as complete rubbish.

In the history of every modern skyscraper, none ever came close to pancaking down after it caught on fire. The Towers were designed and built to survive a plane strike, as it was near the airports, and ALL those kinds of buildings survive a normal fire still standing. But forget the first two towers. The THIRD tower was only hit by flaming jet fuel, known to you and I as kerosene, and no lamp made of soft brass ever caught on fire and collapsed. So you cannot tell me the bright shiny lie of the third tower is anywhere close to believable.

That is all you need to know to question the entire narrative. Even though there were no debris in front of the Pentagon, so you had a Magical Disappearing Plane ( just like that earlier Magic Bullet flying in so many different directions ), forget all that. Forget the hard to believe debris footage of the plane that was headed to the White House and ended up in the woods. Forget the other 101 details that do not come close to reality. JUST a pancaking tower NOT hit by a plane, from splattering fuel, is so outside the realm of the possible that everything that follows is best questioned.

And that brings me to my third and final point. The MMIC’s are still in charge. They, or people exactly like them, are still pulling the levers behind the curtains ( Sleepy Joe couldn’t organize an ice cream social ). They are the scumbags that killed seven or eight thousand Seniors in nursing homes, that we know of, to shut down the economy to destroy all of your livelihoods in order to save the banks ( who won’t even be saved, in the long run, but are just keeping the Cocaine And Hooker dream alive ).

They are the idiots more concerned with importing more Muzzies into this country than getting Americans back here. They are the ones still burying American soldiers for lack of a plan a second grader could have conceived. They are the ones trying to control other countries oil, and as a result have lost all of that oil from trade. They are the ones who just buried the dollar as a world currency, soon to show up as unaffordable food for you and your family.

These are the humpers still using bodies as poker chips in their games. They might even be the ones giving the naive and trusting contaminated vaccines so as to reduce their life expectancy from decades to years ( including my unfortunately Woke daughter, who bought into their crap ). Yeah, I’m just a little pissed. No one had to have died, or potentially, STILL die. I won’t blame the collapse of the American Empire on these bastards. That die was cast long ago. But they did make the journey downward a lot worse than it had to be.

To the true hero’s, God Bless You. To the victims, you’ll be in our memories. And to the villains, God Damn you to the lower bowels of Hell, you worthless whores whose best part of you dribbled down your mothers leg. You illegitimate spawn, may your hides be blackened by the plagues which shall be released, may you suffer all through this life and into the next. I pray to any higher power I might be around to piss on your graves, after digging up your corpse and mutilating your decaying wretched flesh.

And to all my readers, have a nice day.

( .Y. )

http://jamesmdakin.blogspot.com/

Comment

TDZ Sept 11, 2022 -- The Dying ZOG / Mad Dog's Musings Video

Pastor Lindstedt 4 US Senate 4 Missouri Campaign--Mad-Dog Musings

Mad Dog Musings 11 Sep 2022 -- The 9-11 ZOG False-F[l]ag Operation didn't even live long enuf to buy beer

Time: September 11, 2022 3:25 PM CST

Like almost everyone in the [Bowel] Movement I never believed the "Oafishul" Coonspiracy theory cooncerning 9-11 which didn't even live as an excuse for ZOG/Babylon to engage in its Last/Lost Crusade against Muslims, be they secular Ragheads in Name Only like Saddam Hussein of the Baath Dicktatersheep or those who are true belivers such as Osama Bin Sub-Coontractard and the Taliban of Afghanistan. I knew that ZOG had everything to do with it, liked the Twin Towers of ZOG falling in at Jew Yawk Fucking Shitty along with a third tower which didn't have a jet airliner flown into it. I knew that Dumbya Bushy II would have the anti-Muslim Khazar Wars especially against Saddam Hussein that he always wanted and that the ZOGling whigger ass-clowns would believe every single lie told and that ZOG would get its Satanic ass bogged down and driven out like dogs by the Muzzies who simply by virtue of living there wouldn't go away and wouldn't bow down to the anglo-semites neo-khans.

Last year on 31 August 2021 the Afghanistan War was over when the Taliban took Kabul and r.u.n.n.t.-o.f.f.t. ZOG like a pussy. In fact it was a cum-cum cum-cum-pleat rout as in Vietnam with a few desperate local traitors janging onto the last jets out and giving us an example of dirt-diving. So the Last Lost Crusade didn't even make 20 years old, much less getting old enough to buy beer.

Of course on that nice day in September the local whiggers had no belief that ZOG was going to save them from $5 or $10 gas. In Granby the line for gas at the Fast-Trip (before it was sold to pakis and becum-cum Paki-Trip a few years ago) was over a half-mile long, lined up on the shoulder and up past the hill on US Rt 60 east past the Old Water Tower. In Joplin a special jewplin glob paper was printed of one double-sided paper given away free with the presstitutes knowing nothing. Few whiggers wanted to talk about it but it was on everyones' mind. Roxie's mom had to go in for cancer oncology -- she had her old tits cut off and her and Roxie wanted me to buy five gallons up to $2 per gallon even though the Pontiac was half-full. So I went to the Pronto and bought $10 worth where a young mother with a small girl and boy was crying in fear and a fat jewplin pig found her terror funny. Later I went to the Sams Club where the gas pumps were open and filled it up for the normal price of $1.50 a gallon. I went into the store and seen Dumba yapping while looking sorta scared.

So now the Last/Lost Crusade is over and ZOG/Babylon is at war with Russia and gas is twice the price as it was on that cool September day. That war is over and ZOG has a new ZOG's War cumplete with new same-old same-old lies that maybe the ZOGling ZOGtards believe.

The moar thangs change the moar thangs really stay the same.

---------
                        Pastor Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri is running as a write-in candidate for US Senate. If you wish to help then you may send a donation to:

Pastor Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt
                        338 Rabbit Track Road
                        P.O. Box 666
                        Granby, Missouri 64844

Due to the politically incorrect nature but relevant nature of the podcast it is publicly loaded to the youtube channel. Mad Dog 4 US Senate 4 Missouri.

Hail Victory !!!
                        Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                        Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
                        Write-In Candidate for US Senate

Send jewr spare ZOGbux to
                        Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                        338 Rabbit Track Road
                        P.O. Box 666
                        Granby, Missouri 64844
                        pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X