• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brandenburg Lectures

The Brandenburg Lectures

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...-lectures.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4338#post4338

Lecture Number #1 - Radio Free NorthwestSeptember 8th 2011

Right, time for the grim and serious part of the show, and this will be a bit grimmer and more serious than usual.

From now on, I am going to begin including regular segments on Radio Free Northwest dealing with the subject of direct action to bring about change in American society, up to an including the non-consensual replacement of the existing government in the Pacific Northwest with a sovereign and independent White Homeland. Yeah, the time has finally come to talk about---that.

I will designate these segments of the show as “Brandenburg lectures,” after the landmark Supreme Court ruling which makes them possible, Brandenburg versus Ohio 395 U.S. 444 (1969). Let me explain what I mean by that.

In 1969 the United States Supreme Court issued a ruling called Brandenburg vs. Ohio which stated that public discussion of proactive alternatives to the current electoral system do in fact constitute constitutionally protected free speech and are not actionable. To make a long story short, Brandenburg vs. Ohio is the reason William Pierce was able to write and publish The Turner Diaries, and the reason I have been able to write and publish my Northwest novels, without ending up in prison for the crime of upsetting and annoying people with power.

What happened was back in the 60s sometime, an old-time Klan man, Clarence Brandenburg, got a bit impassioned at a cow pasture rally and made some rather strong and pointed remarks with regard to what needs to be done to federal government officials who plot to destroy the White race and Western civilization and do harm to White children through race-mixing, school integration and other forms of genocide. Something about how such people deserved to die, which of course they do.

Brandenburg did not name anyone or threaten anyone in particular, he basically just said that those who betray their country and their oaths of office, not to mention every standard of human decency, by taking money from the United States in order to do harm to children, deserve to die, which is hardly a sentiment confined to us wicked right-wing extremists.

Some reporters and a local television station were present at the Klan rally, they recorded and broadcast Brandenburg’s speech, and he was subsequently arrested and prosecuted under an Ohio law against something called quote-unquote “criminal syndicalism,” whatever the hell that is, but which among other things prohibited the incitement and advocacy of overthrowing the government of the United States by force and violence. You will notice that I did not say the “lawful” government of the United States, since nothing that government has done has been truly lawful or constitutional for a long, long time. Not since 1861, in fact.

Anyway, the eventual result was the landmark Supreme Court ruling I just mentioned, Brandenburg vs. Ohio, which ruling basically affirmed that theoretical and philosophical discussion of the pros and cons of direct action in order to bring about change in American society, i.e. shooting the thieving motherfuckers who rule us in the head, wiring bombs to their cars and blowing their scaly asses to pieces, hanging them by their wretched necks and watching them kick and piss and crap in their pants while they die, that kind of thing—anyway, theoretical discussions about all those consummations devoutly to be wished, as Shakespeare put it, is legal and Constitutionally protected speech under the First Amendment.

Of course it is. How does anyone think the First Amendment and this entire country came into being in the first place? Before the Minute Men stood against the redcoats at Lexington Green and Concord Bridge in 1775, first there were all those long and boring speeches and pamphlets and Committees of Correspondence and so forth that American students used to study in history class before real American history was replaced in the curriculum with politically correct horse shit.

It would have been rather difficult for the Supremes to rule otherwise in view of the fact that some of the most famous bits and pieces of real American history, of the kind that used to be learned by school children beginning in about third grade, were in fact speeches and writings by the Founding Fathers before they became Founding Fathers, clearly advocating armed military resistance against the British crown and violent disobedience against British laws, some of which writings and utterances led directly to acts of insurrectionary violence such as the Boston Tea Party, attacks on British customs officials, the burning of British revenue cutters, this kind of thing.

Today we regard the writing and speeches of men like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Paul Revere and John Adams as mere windbag blathering in a language we can no longer understand; in their day those words got men killed and fell into the legal and moral category of what our lords and masters today refer to as terrorism. If the Founding Fathers were alive today, the Joint Terrorism Task force would be listening to their podcasts and intercepting their e-mails.

For example, there’s Patrick Henry’s famous “Give me liberty or give me death!” speech on the floor of the Virginia House of Burgesses, there is Thomas Paine’s Common Sense and The Rights of Man, and there are the writings of men like Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and John Hancock, all of whom openly discussed the desirability and feasibility of warfare with the Crown in order to secure American freedom, and I mean with muskets, not votes in a silly little box.

These speeches and writings led to the formation of the Minute Men who eventually kicked off the shooting phase of the revolution. Indeed, the entire Declaration of Independence would probably be considered hate speech because of its negative racial comments about the Indians, and definitely incitement to violence today, if certain liberal Democrats had their way, and anyone attempting to post the Rights of Man to YouTube or Facebook would have their accounts canceled, which is essentially what happens to us every day.

There are a lot of people in the federal government of the United States today, working in various capacities, who are afraid that our modern day versions of free speech, either in my Northwest novels or on the internet or on YouTube, might kick off the shooting phase of a second American revolution, remove them from power, take away their wealth and their luxury lifestyles, and expose them to punishment for what they’ve done.

They’re right—it’s possible. Not likely—personally I think if the White man was ever going to actually do anything, we would have done it by now—but so long as there is genuinely free speech, on the internet or anywhere else, in the present confused and chaotic conditions in the world, the risk of actual change is always there. The tinder is so dry that there is always a chance that the spark will catch. It is not totally out of the realm of all possibility that what happened in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Greece might happen here.

There is always the chance, however far-fetched, that some day, some of you might decide to listen to me, or someone like me, by which I do not mean just sit there in front of the computer gawking at the monitor with your ears flapping in the breeze like a dog with his nose out a car window. By listen to me I mean that you actually do the things I tell you have to be done in order to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

This means that the bureaucrats and the FBI special agents, the politicians, the legislators and the lobbyists, the media people, the cable news talking heads, the spin doctors and consultants and think tankers and direct mail fund-raisers and all the 101 other kinds of people who have grown fat and arrogant off this system—sorry, I know, I’m raving, where was I?—the fact is that while there is a vestige of true free speech remaining in White hands anywhere, these goddamned scum who lord it over us can never really rest completely comfortably at night next to their liposucted wives on their sleep-numbered mattresses in their suburban split-levels in Falls Church or McLean, or in their town houses in Georgetown.

These sons of bitches in the $2000 suits may have six-figure bank accounts and certificates of deposit out the wazoo, but so long as there is freedom of speech that they cannot silence by force, the possibility is always there that this junky little 14 year-old computer of mine sitting here on this table can take away everything they have.

And thanks to Brandenburg vs. Ohio, I can at least give it a shot, until such time of course as the FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force decides to simply disregard their own laws and start arresting and prosecuting people for their thoughts. Or until they decide to punt, by fabricating an audio tape wherein I am overheard hiring a hit man to assassinate Barney the Dinosaur.

So as you can imagine, our lords and masters are no fans of Brandenburg vs. Ohio. They really would like for it to be overturned and disappear. The regime is constantly pushing the envelope, looking for some work-around to bypass Brandenburg versus Ohio.

In fact, a couple of weeks ago the FBI arrested a young Muslim man for uploading a video to YouTube which they claimed showed violent acts in support of some so-called terrorist group in Bumfuckistan that nobody has ever heard of. Their evidence consists of an allegation, possibly provable and possibly not, that the kid who uploaded the video to YouTube actually met and spoke with the Muslim group leader’s son for a few minutes a few years ago.

But you see their problem? The FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force want to silence this young man’s speech, just like they want to silence mine, so they can get a little gold star on their forehead from Washington and maybe a promotion to DC or New York or Houston where they can live in some of the few remaining ritzy suburbs and be among the last people to get a slice of the American Dream, but so long as there is Brandenburg versus Ohio they are hampered by this constant necessity to come up with some kind of evidence that the person they’re targeting for victimization,

Anyway, I’ve decided I’m tired of circumlocutions and beating around the bush and what Lenin referred to as Aesopian language, the language of fable. Brandenburg vs. Ohio may not be around much longer; like I’ve said, I’m sure the Justice Department is doing everything they can to get the ruling overturned or at least to gut it practice, as when they busted the Muslim for uploading the YouTube video or when they arrested that poor kid off New Saxon.org for writing the poem that Obama didn’t like. The vibes I’m getting are such that I figure I’d better make use of Brandenburg vs. Ohio while it’s still technically in force.

So, folks, it’s time to drop the second most powerful of the two remaining taboos we have in the Movement. The first taboo is of course the ban on naming the names of those among us posing as leaders who are incompetent, dishonest, sexually perverted, active enemy agents, dumb as a bag of hammers, or some combination of all of the above. We can talk vague generalizations about character but so much as whisper one name and all of a sudden Wicked Harold is undermining White Unity and fighting a feud, and we can’t have that now, can we?

But kidding aside, people, it really is time for the second taboo to go. We must break and overturn the taboo we have imposed on ourselves for the past fifty years, the taboo against talking about the one thing that will in fact bring about genuine change in American society.

For the benefit of all the FBI and Joint Terrorism Task Force people who are cupping their hands around their ears and leaning down to their computers waiting for me to say something they can use to kick in my door, I’ll save you some time.

I am not going to threaten anybody specifically. This is not to keep my ass covered or because I have any respect for the laws of the uncouth Third World thug who signs your paychecks, or I suppose I should say your direct deposit slips. I won’t be threatening anybody because it wouldn’t do any good. I am not under any illusion that I have some kind of secret army of winged monkeys out there ready and waiting to do my violent bidding. Would it were so, would it were so.

I am going to do what I can do as one man, with the tools I have been given to work with, to resist what this regime and this society is doing to the world. History and our very racial survival demands that the penultimate taboo on discussion of direct action must end, and not just in my novels.

Brandenburg vs. Ohio gives me a legal fig leaf to speak the truth about what I really think and believe, for a while, anyway, until the regime can find some way around it or simply decides to ignore it. This is America. I shouldn’t need a legal fig leaf. I should not require the approval of nine old swine in black robes sitting on a bench in Washington DC drawing way too much taxpayer’s money in salary to exercise a right that is guaranteed to me by the United States constitution, but this isn’t really America any more, is it? This is Barack Hussein Obama’s America, and the law of the Founding Fathers has become the law of the jungle.

Anyway, from now on I will call these segments on Radio Free Northwest the Brandenburg lectures.

[Musical interlude]

Okay, my introduction to the whole subject of the Brandenburg lectures on Radio Free Northwest ran a little longer than I had expected, so I do not in fact really have the time left to do one up for you good and proper in this episode, so let’s just kind of wing it.

A lot of people I’m sure are wondering out there whether I’ve lost my mind. No, not my mind, just my patience. At long last, and maybe forty years too late, I have finally lost patience with being constantly forced to lie to you people by omission.

The simple fact is that for donkey’s years, anybody in the Movement with two brain cells to rub together has understood that nothing we have been doing will ever accomplish a single damned thing by way of actual change.

It is a simple and demonstrable historical fact that the only time the tide of---hell, what do I call it? The only time the tide of all this crap has ever been halted even temporarily it’s been through some episode of forcible resistance. You can watch Mississippi Burning all you want, but the fact is that for the next six or eight years after those three toads and that bubble-lipped monkoid Medgar Evers got whacked, all those damned New York Jews and so-called Freedom Riders stayed the hell out of Mississippi. That’s something that stupid movie never tells you.

Forsyth County, Georgia, Marquette Park in Chicago, some other places, I don’t want to go into details, but the only reason those areas stayed White as long as they did was because of certain events that took place after dark. But defending ourselves and our communities simply isn’t enough any more. The filth still spews off the television, the jobs are still outsourced to India, there’s still nobody to vote for on election day except a choice between corrupt Democrats and inept Republicans, and the men who remember enough of the old ways to do what has to be done are now either dead or in their 60s and 70s.

The Order might have done some good eventually, but they weren’t allowed enough time to do it in, largely because of mistakes they made which were avoidable and which might have been avoided had we not all been so shit-scared to at least be honest and open among ourselves about what was needed.

Now it’s too late for defense of the old; somehow, we have to bring the new into being. The balloon may or may not go up, as we say, but I can tell you this: the long, slow collapse is now beginning, and this time the System will not recover. There may or may not be a cataclysmic event, one big definable crash where historians of future millennia will be able to say: this was it, this was the year and the date when America went down.

Or maybe not. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s going to be the slow death of an old, old man who has spent his entire lifetime abusing his body and wasting his time and resources, and at long last the bill comes due as every day something else goes wrong and every year life on this continent just gets a little bit worse.

Eventually the old man dies in his chair in front of the TV and by the time he’s found the rats or his own cat or dog has eaten his body. Most likely, that’s how the United States of America is going to die; nobody will even realize it’s dead for a long time after the machine finally shuts down for good. Kind of like a lot of us old White boys.

Now don’t get me wrong: however it happens, this will be a good thing. It is time, more than time, for the United States of America to vanish from history, but I really would like to try and save something from the ruins and manage the death of America as best we can, a controlled descent so to speak, the White race and some of what we have created survives the next few centuries, which are going to be pretty hellish for the whole world.

In order for that to happen, the present power structure must fall, one way or the other, and we White men are going to have to make up our minds to be part of that process or else just hapless victims who get buried under the rubble.

The very first thing we have to do in order to save ourselves and save something of our world has to be what they call in Alcoholics Anonymous a fearless and searching moral inventory of ourselves, and that means we stop lying to ourselves and to other men of our race as to what it’s going to take to make sure something survives. With 22% real unemployment and two lost wars in the past decade and a nigger in the White House, we no longer have the luxury of pretending none of this is happening.

That’s why I’ll be giving these Brandenburg lectures I speak of. I’ve always wondered what would happen if ever I could get an audience, even a small one like this, and instead of the usual waffle about the Jewish world conspiracy and sending endless clippings around describing black and brown atrocities against White people, I stand up and say exactly what’s on my mind. No more waffling, no more evasion, no more code words, no more bullshit.

This society has developed an almost intolerable aversion to truth: in Obama’s America, truth is toxic. I have no idea how long I’ll last before they find some excuse, any excuse to shut me up, but it’s time I finally did my duty, all of it, so I guess I’m about to find out.

http://northwestfront.org/2011/09/ra...mber-8th-2011/

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Brandenburg Lecture #2

Brandenburg Lecture #2

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...lecture-2.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4348#post4348

From Radio Free Northwest - September 15th, 2011

Okay, all you FBI guys, Joint Terrorism Task Force droids, and Southern Poverty Law Center creeps out there, you need to cup your hands around your ears, lean over your computers, and listen real close, because it’s time now for this week’s Brandenburg Lecture.

Just to remind anyone who may have missed last week’s podcast, the Brandenburg Lectures is what we’re calling a series of commentaries on Radio Free Northwest named after the landmark 1969 Supreme Court ruling in the case of Brandenburg versus Ohio. That ruling basically states that any discussion of—oh, what will we call it here?—"non-consensual regime change" in Washington DC, is in fact constitutionally protected speech under the First Amendment.

What do we mean by non-consensual regime change? What we mean is change, real change, in America. Real change in who runs this country, who and how and in whose interests it is run.

It is time, way past time, that we in the White Nationalist movement faced up to some things that we have all known in the privacy of our own thoughts for a long time. We all know perfectly well that there is only one way any permanent change will ever come to pass in America, but we’re too paralyzed with fear even to speak of it out loud, never mind to implement it.

The first step is to break the taboo against speaking of these things. We imposed that taboo on ourselves several generations ago, when we became so paranoid and afraid of the secret police, and the hidden microphones in the sugar bowl. and the funny little man over in the corner with a funny little tape recorder beneath his shirt, that we knuckled under and shut up. We allowed the regime to take away from us the very core of our God-given right to think and to speak as we please.

That right to freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and freedom of conscience was for several centuries what made America unique. Nowhere else in the world did such freedom exist. Now that it’s gone, this is no longer really America any more, it’s just a big strip mall where most White people can no longer afford to buy anything.

As many of you know, I’m something of a Shakespeare aficionado. I’d like to play you a quick clip from one of my favorite Shakespearean plays, Henry the Fifth:

KING OF FRANCE

From our brother England?

EXETER

From him; and thus he greets your majesty.
    He wills you, in the name of God Almighty,
    That you divest yourself, and lay apart
    The borrow'd glories that by gift of heaven,
    By law of nature and of nations, belong
    To him and to his heirs; namely, the crown
    ....indirectly held
    From him. the native and true challenger.

KING OF FRANCE

Or else what follows?

EXETER

Bloody constraint;
    For if you hide the crown
    Even in your hearts, there will he rake for it:
    Therefore in fierce tempest is he coming,
    In thunder and in earthquake, like a Jove,
    That, if requiring fail, he will compel...

This is the kind of language that we should be addressing to those 535 yea-saying leeches in Congress and that baby-shit brown monkoid and his ho in the White House. Instead, we have spent the past two generations trembling in terror, afraid to raise our voices to the evil people who are abusing us and tyrannizing us, for fear that the big bad policeman might hurt us.

Nothing will ever go right in this country again, until we find what is left of our testosterone and we deal with the people who rule us not through begging and pleading, but with bloody constraint. There has been too much of this crap for the past hundred and fifty years. It is time we brought back an old friend, one who hasn’t really been seen in the land since 1877 when the Ku Klux Klan ran the last of the Union occupation troops and carpetbaggers out of the South. It is time to re-introduce the gun into American politics. Because we are living in a failed society, and nothing else will work.

In my Northwest novels I speak of non-consensual regime change here in America, and I’ve gotten a lot of different reactions from readers, but I have always found it fascinating that the one reaction I have never gotten—not once—is from anyone who seriously maintains that direct action isn’t necessary, and that somehow we can use the existing system to bring about change and to ensure the survival of our race and the survival in at least some form of what you and I would recognize as America.

No one believes any more that that’s possible. Oh, we have nay-sayers in plenty. I get people telling me all the time that I’m crazy, that revolution in this country is impossible, that the whole idea of a White nation all to ourselves will never work. The nay-sayers tell me at great length and in great detail why it can’t be done. None of them—not one—has ever told me it shouldn’t be done.

I suspect that even most of those old farts who go to Tea Party rallies begging Obama not to take their life’s savings and give it all to niggers and Mexicans know full well in their own hearts that they’re not doing a damned bit of good; they just go through the motions of democracy so they can salve their consciences and convince themselves they’re not total lame dweebs.

Then when Obama or some of his thugs slap their mouths shut, they will sit on the ground weeping and wringing their hands while the Democrat maggots strip them bare, and they’ll whine to each other, “Well, we did all we could.”

No, you didn’t. You did everything except the one thing that might have worked.

Most White Americans in what is left of the middle class know perfectly well that Obama and his Democrats regard them as financial livestock to be milked and sheared and eventually slaughtered. They occasionally mutter about physical resistance and so-called “Second Amendment solutions,” but it’s just talk and everybody knows it, including the regime’s secret police. That’s why you don’t see massive FBI and Homeland Security raids against the Tea Party, because these agencies know they’re full of shit.

The Tea Party are no more capable of direct action than we are. Just to be clear: moral and physical cowardice is not confined to the White Nationalist movement. Like every other aspect of our character problem, it’s a White thing, affecting the entire Caucasian population of this continent who have been raised by Ronald McDonald and the television set.

This wee little Movement of ours isn’t very bright, on the whole—like Colin Jordan said, we have a very big heart and a very small head—but I will give us this: apparently unlike the Tea Party, none of us are so stupid as to believe that it will ever be possible to vote our way out of this quagmire we’re sinking into.

I repeat: in the past eight years, I have not received one serious response from anyone who has read any of my novels who maintains that the present system is salvageable. I am convinced that even the System’s dogs like the bureaucrats and politicians and the secret police themselves know that they’re backing a dying horse. I think the people who take the System’s direct deposit today are like buzzards: they’re just trying to rip off as much for themselves as they can from the dying carcass and keep the other buzzards from getting anything.

Alexis de Tocqueville wrote: "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits, with the result that a democracy always collapses and is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years."

Well, we’re past our 200 years now, and we’re certainly no longer great. It’s time for the dictatorship phase, but we need to make sure it’s a White dictatorship.

To put things in the simplest terms, democracy has always been a battle between those who pay the taxes and those who eat the taxes. Guess who’s winning? On top of that, throw in the racial issue, and the Jewish question, and a nigger president who seems to be nothing but a sock puppet for George Soros, and the result is we now have a society which can only be described as hellish.

There are a number of problems with democracy as practiced in the United States, the first one being that any idiot can vote, and many idiots do. Sometimes they vote more than once, like in Chicago.

Ever since the foundation of this country, American democracy has been distinguished by one factor above all: a pervasive corruption and perversion of the ideals of the Founding Fathers which has now sunk to what is so far the ultimate low, in the form of Barack Hussein Obama and his ho, and today’s Democrat party, followed very closely by today’s Republican party. Obama has been so appalling that I think sometimes we forget that Jug-Ears and his little Jewish neoconservative friends were just as bad.

American democracy as envisioned by the Founding Fathers was based on the idea of a small electorate comprised of White men, at least somewhat well educated, who had a personal stake in the effective governance of the country—not many people know that in the first draft of the Constitution there was a property qualification. This was an early attempt to prevent the establishment of a welfare state, and make sure that those who exercise political rights and political power not only have the capability of doing so intelligently, but had some kind of stake in the country and wouldn’t simply loot the public treasury.

The philosopher Lord Acton once wrote, “Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” He was talking about a king or a dictator, but the same thing can apply to an entire ruling élite. That is what has happened in the United States.

Unfortunately, all such preventive measures broke down a long time ago. This isn’t the time or place for a long digression on how things got the way they are—the Movement spends entirely too much time on that kind of useless hand-wringing in any case. But the main thing we have to bear in mind about the current brand of democracy in America is that it is completely non-responsive to anything except money and internal manipulation as part of some kind of intrigue or power play from within the bureaucracy or the power structure itself.

I’ve said this before, but it needs to be repeated until everybody gets it: the primary purpose of democracy is to prevent change. Democracy ensures that the same clique of corrupt and wealthy individuals maintain perpetual power. They do this through the smoke and mirrors of so-called elections that offer no genuine alternative. It doesn’t matter how often you shuffle the cards when the deck remains the same.

Walking into a booth and pulling a lever is a meaningless gesture if there is no one to pull the lever for on the ballot. Genuine alternative candidates from either the left or the right aren’t allowed anywhere near the ballot, and even if they are able to sneak onto the ballot somehow, they are simply ignored by the media. They end up with 200 votes or something like that, because no one is ever allowed to know who they are or what they stand for.

That’s another thing about democracy: the playing field is never level. The entire system is designed to keep insiders in and outsiders out. Elections are like high-stakes poker games in luxury hotel rooms with a ten million dollar buy-in; occasional multi-billionaires like Ross Perot, Donald Trump, and Michael Bloomberg might occasionally purchase a seat at the table, but when they do the professional card sharps take them for everything they’ve got.

Once the election is over then the politicians don’t even bother to pander any more. Their campaign promises are promptly thrown in the dumpster, and the rich men and women in the expensive suits proceed to do whatever the hell they want for the next few years until election time rolls around again, and once more we go through the same ridiculous farce. I won’t bother to describe the kind of world that generation after generation of this kind of thing produces. We’re living in it.

We who live on the bottom of the heap in this society, the White people who do all the real work and who battle to keep things going in spite of all the crap, are completely and totally helpless to change anything that affects us. The government, the courts, the regular police, the secret police, the political system, the economy, the media—none of these work for us. They are all part of an entire system the purpose of which is to keep White people down, keep us powerless, keep us voiceless.

When we lose our jobs, those of us who are White and over forty can forget about ever working again, and by the way, that goes for women as well as men. Our votes are useless because there’s never anybody to vote for who might actually help us, and even if there was, elected officials no longer actually have much power in this society.

No one listens to normal White people who can’t write a six-figure campaign donation check. Politicians don’t listen. Judges don’t listen. The media ignores us most of the time and when they don’t, they mock us and abuse us with Homer and Marge Simpson stereotypes. Nobody does anything about them. These people sit there in their plush offices and their Congressional gym and their boardrooms and their weekend retreats in the Hamptons, and they do horrible, horrible things to the rest of us, terrible and tyrannical things that destroy our lives and families, and no one has the courage to make them stop.

That is why the gun has to be re-introduced into American politics, because it is the only way to make them stop doing what they’re doing. For three generations now, White America has cried out to the people who rule us, in rage and horror and agony, “Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!”

Nothing has worked. We have begged and pleaded, we have petitioned for redress of grievances, we have tried to use the justice system only to be chased out of court with curses and mocking laughter by the political gangsters in the black robes.

These people are doing horrible, wicked, evil things. So why shouldn’t we just kill them, and make them stop?

No, really, let’s think about this. Why shouldn’t we just kill the people who are doing us harm.

Because they’re the law? Tyrants always are the law, that’s what makes them different from ordinary thugs. If someone is shot dead it doesn’t really matter whether the man holding the gun and doing the shooting is wearing a badge or not; the guy on the wrong end of the gun is equally dead. Indeed, death is about the only truly equal institution left in this society, until of course the wealthy Jews and liberals and televangelists really do find a way to take it with them.

It’s not our law any more. All the law of the United States is these days is a whole library full of words saying to the White man: “You lose.” The purpose of the law is to keep them rich and powerful and to keep us living in wretched misery as 21st century wage slaves—those of us who are lucky enough even to have a wage any more.

Why shouldn’t we simply kill them? Because they have "rights?" No, they don’t.

When someone makes a deliberate decision to do evil in this world and make their living by doing harm to others, then they are no longer innocent bystanders. They have chosen to play the Great Game of life wherein the possibility always exists that what goes around might someday come around. In order to obtain the rewards they seek, they choose to risk consequences, and if those consequences are unpleasant, then they should have thought of that before they embraced a life of narcissism and greed and crapulence.

Oh, look, I understand that there are problems and risks involved in killing the people who are doing us harm under the color of law and government. They are, after all, protected by an army of heavily armed goons who are paid generous salaries to make sure that our lords and masters can enjoy the fruits of their corruption in peace. But that’s a practical problem that can be resolved with a little thought, planning and a lot of courage.

And frankly, people, if we’re going to make that decision we better make it quick, sooner rather than later. Because these assholes who rule us are making an awful mess, and we’re not going to be able to start cleaning it up until they’re gone.

http://northwestfront.org/2011/09/ra...ber-15th-2011/

Comment

Brandenburg Lecture #3

Brandenburg Lecture #3

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...lecture-3.html
      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4389#post4389

And it’s time once again for our weekly Brandenburg Lecture here on Radio Free Northwest. That’s the name I’ve given to this series of little talks wherein we discuss the ins and outs—purely theoretical of course—of what might be termed “non-consensual regime change” in Washington, D.C.

You know, the kind of non-consensual regime change they experienced in this country in 1776, in France in 1789, in Russia in 1917, in Germany in 1933, and in Iran in 1979. These discussions are made possible by the 1969 landmark Supreme Court ruling Brandenburg versus Ohio, which stated that it is perfectly legal and constitutional to talk about regime change in this country just so long as nobody actually tries to change anything, and as long as nobody annoys the people with power too badly, in which case they’ll ignore their own laws. They do that a lot, lately.

In the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, one of the worst offenses it was possible to commit was to speak of the death of the king. That’s the kind of talk that could get you hanged, drawn and quartered, or literally boiled in oil, in some cases. In essence this is what I am doing with these Brandenburg Lectures. I am speaking of the death of the king, the end of America as we have known it for the past 50 years, and Jesus Christ, it’s high time this monstrosity came crashing down. Things in the world today have become so hideous that the end of America is a moral necessity if there is to be any hope remaining for all of mankind, never mind just the White man.

In the 1890s, the degenerate pommy aristocrat Lord Alfred Douglas was Oscar Wilde's bugger boy. In one of his poems, Douglas referred to homosexuality as "the love that dare not speak its name." There is a topic which the White Nationalist movement similarly has for years discussed only in whispers; it is time we came out of the closet and openly discuss armed insurrection against the tyrants in Washington D.C., : the racial struggle that dare not speak its name.

Some people have asked me over the past couple of weeks if I have lost my mind. No, just my patience. I have simply had it with trying to talk around this issue for the past 40 years for fear some FBI asshole or U.S. Attorney will take it upon himself or herself that the United States Constitution doesn’t apply to me. These people think that they are above the law and I am beneath it. Well, fuck ‘em.

Direct action to achieve genuine change in this society has been the 2000-pound elephant in the Movement’s living room for all that time, a large pachyderm we all know full well is right there in front of us but which everyone is simply too polite to mention while Grandma pours the tea and passes out the cookies—or more accurately, that everybody is too terrified to mention.

Look, it’s like this. I have opinions on things and I am tired of not saying them, and after forty years of this crap, I’ve just had enough. For once, I am going to say what I mean, and if that lands me in a cell next to Edgar Steele, at least in my case they’ll be arresting the right guy and they won’t have to fabricate a bunch of stupid bogus audio recordings of me trying to hire a janitor as a hit man or something equally absurd.

Let’s face it, folks, we should have been slaughtering these bastards a long time ago. In my personal opinion, the proper time for armed and forcible resistance came in 1958, when Eisenhower ordered troops into Little Rock to force a policy of racial integration on the White people of the South that we did not want and which we had done everything democracy demanded to prevent, only to be ignored and spat on by the tyrants in Washington, D.C. The Confederate States of America should have been re-established and we should have had a rematch of what happened in 1861. Maybe this time the good guys would have won and we wouldn’t have all these terrible and life-threatening problems we have today.

And by the way, guys, one quick caveat: regardless of what you hear on here from me gassing away about making things go boom and making Humpty Dumpty have a great fall, I strongly caution you to remember: whether or not the regime decides to let these Brandenburg lectures pass or to stage the first actual Thoughtcrime trial in many years in this country, this is me taking on The Beast. Let me do it: it’s what you pay me the big bucks for.

Remember that our friends in the silk suits are still out there plying their revolting trade. Beware of any person or group who approaches you with some alleged plan for armed insurrection or premature illegality, possibly citing these Brandenburg lectures as some kind of imprimatur from me. They’ll be lying.

Anyone who does so is either a dangerous idiot or else a police agent of some kind. If you fall for their line, then you are an idiot. It is an ironic truism that, to some degree, federal agents provocateur provide the Movement with a grim form of natural selection whereby those who are too stupid to become genuine revolutionaries are weeded out. Don’t you be one of the weeds.

Let’s say it again: we should have been slaughtering these bastards a long time ago. Everybody knows it, and everybody knows that the reason we haven’t been doing so is not out of any political or tactical considerations but because quite simply, we’re too chickenshit. We think more of our own safety than we do of our honor. We think more of our wealth and our personal possessions than we do of our children, and for that we deserve everything that has been done to us over the past three generations. Cowards and dumb-asses deserve no sympathy, although their children certainly do.

Can we change that? Sure. We could change it all tomorrow if we wanted to. It wouldn’t be hard. The System is weak, tottering, and their goons really aren’t that tough. We’re talking about paramilitary forces who burned children alive at Waco, who shot down a little boy and a mother with a baby in her arms in her home at Ruby Ridge, and who deliberately fabricated audio tapes in order to make an elderly man of 66 in poor health die in prison out of sheer malice.

These are not the actions of strong, brave, men; they are the contemptible acts of contemptible cowards who hurt people for money. They’re the hired muscle who keep our oppressors in power. I honestly don’t think all these big bad FBI and ATF and other goons in their body armor have what it takes to stand up to real resistance from real men like the kind I have known and seen in Rhodesia and Ireland and elsewhere. I think the first time they come up against organized and determined White men who aren’t afraid of them, they’ll throw down their weapons and run, like they did on the first day at Waco.

A little stiffening of our spines and we could erase the past seventy years if we wanted to. So what? We don’t want to? Sure we do, we just can’t figure out any way to do it without any risk or inconvenience to ourselves.

Certain of our Fearless Leaders keep trying to figure out some way to persuade some other poor dumb cluck or clucks to go first, take all the risk, and if he wins then Fearless Leader can step forward and take the credit and reap the rewards of power, and if they lose and get killed or sent to prison for 5,000 years, Fearless Leader has plausible deniability and he can sit there and keep on selling his CDs and his videos by mail and on the internet.

Bear in mind the essential difference between direct action and the stupid illegal act. Direct action is an overt act which inflicts serious damage against the enemy through the loss of important personnel or resources; an act which improves the Movement's image as serious revolutionaries to be treated with the respect which comes from the capacity to use force successfully; which demoralizes and confuses the enemy and correspondingly strengthens the morale of the Movement and the White population as a whole. Finally, the most critical component of direct action is that the persons carrying it out are not apprehended or punished by the forces of the state.

By contrast, the stupid illegal act is usually carried out spontaneously, with little or no prior planning, often under the influence of alcohol. It is directed against minor targets such as street niggers, individual faggots or race-mixers, etc. who are no real loss to the system, there being plenty more where they came from.

Finally, the perpetrators are almost always immediately arrested and given crushing prison sentences, thus boosting the enemy's morale and bolstering the deterrent effect of the establishment's crumbling legal machinery, giving it a gloss of efficiency which it does not in fact possess.

Such as it is, the White Nationalist movement throughout the world since 1945 has been distinguished by one remarkable characteristic which separates it from every other revolutionary movement ever known: a reluctance verging on the racially suicidal to engage in armed military struggle against genocidal tyranny.

Genuine politics is about one thing: the acquisition and exercise of power. All else is political hobbyism, a luxury which the wealthy landed gentry of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries who created liberal democracy could afford, but which a race on the verge of extinction cannot.

Power, all power without exception, is in the final analysis founded on one basis: armed force. Religion, constitutions, civil laws, custom and all the various social institutions for reinforcing acceptable behavior (meaning submission to authority) all have their place in a state's power structure, but without the ultimate sanction of the bayonet they are meaningless.

All power, without exception, is initially acquired through armed force or through the imminent threat of armed force. Some revolutions are bloodier than others; the Bolsheviks slaughtered millions while the National Socialist German Workers' Party came to power in Germany after somewhat less than a thousand deaths in fourteen years of street fighting between the Party's paramilitary formations and the Communists. But all modern states, without exception, were originally brought into existence by men who fought for power with weapons in their hands.

Power becomes accessible to revolutionaries when the existing order loses two vital assets upon which the maintenance of any government depends. The first element is the (at least passive and tacit) consent of the governed, and the second is the credible monopoly of armed force.

When the revolutionary movement has both the will and the capacity to commit acts of armed insurrection against the state, and to do so with impunity, i.e., the perpetrators are not caught or punished, then the state has lost the credible monopoly of force which is the foundation of all power.

Persons other than those sanctioned by the state exercise power over the lives and destinies of others; the revolutionary movement begins to displace the state's apparatus by armed compulsion as well as by transferring the consent of the governed to itself through persuasion and propaganda.

Both persuasion and coercion are necessary to carry out a successful revolution. Neither element alone can succeed without the other. All the propaganda, all the popular support and all the legal activity in the world are useless if the state can fall back on armed force to maintain itself and destroy opposition. A revolutionary movement without an effective armed wing is doomed to perpetual futility and eventual defeat.

The formulations stated above are by no means original with me; they are as old as statecraft itself. I simply happen to be the only American racial nationalist who is willing to discuss them in public. These truths are obvious from even the most cursory examination of human history. They are also obvious from reading today's headlines. It is a demonstrable historical fact: pursued with sufficient persistence, ruthlessness, military expertise and fearless disregard for the consequences, armed struggle eventually works.

Why, then, do the White males of the late twentieth century persistently refuse to utilize the gun, the basic tool of power which is understood and applied without hesitation by the most savage African tribal leader and the most corrupt and uncouth Latin American despot?

Well, there’s common or garden-variety cowardice, of course, but it’s a little more complex and nuanced than that.

There is also the incredible lack of practical political education and knowledge among what passes for Aryan leadership, the bulk of whom are politically and historically illiterate. Your average Ku Klux Klan leader has never cracked a proper history book in his life and probably thinks Machiavelli is a foreign sports car.

To be sure, some prominent Movement figures, especially those involved in Revisionism, do have a high degree of specialized knowledge within certain very narrow fields, such as Constitutional esoterica or the Third Reich period in Germany. But while they may be able to wax abstruse on obscure points of common law which the Federal judiciary of today simply ignores or rattle off the name of every SS division and every Jew who was ever involved in Marxism, by and large any in-depth historical scholarship is almost entirely lacking within the Movement.

Our reluctance to face up to the reality of armed struggle's pivotal role in social and political change goes beyond these immediately apparent causes. It reaches into the deep-rooted psychological malaise which has pervaded the entire White racial resistance movement throughout the Western world since 1945.

This psychological and spiritual condition is difficult to quantify. The late Dr. Revilo Oliver once posed the famous question: "Have we, the men of the West, lost the will to live?" Down through the years I have often observed that the White man in America seems to be in the grip of a kind of collective death wish, a mysterious and inexplicable will to failure.

I am by no means the first to notice this phenomenon. One of the best articles the late Bob Miles ever wrote was in the aftermath of the Fort Smith sedition trials of 1988, when he pointed out in his "From the Mountain" newsletter that the acquittals in that despicable charade, instead of heartening us and encouraging more activism, resulted in an avalanche of sullen defeatism, smears, carping and dog-in-the-manger petty bickering throughout the Movement.

Bob pointed out something which is crucial to understanding why we have gotten virtually nowhere for the past two generations. Over and above the preponderance of outright fraudulent leadership who are in it for the money, the Movement has been controlled for years by elements who are deeply pessimistic, defeatist, lazy, lethargic and mired in profound depression over the White man's terrible present situation and our more terrible prospects for the future. We are an army of Eeyores.

It's difficult to assign a precise point where the rot set in; the murder of Commander Rockwell will do for a benchmark, but the fact remains that for almost three decades the bulk of the White right in North America has been led by men who are simply going through the motions.

To be sure, sometimes they have gone through the motions with a certain degree of style and class. Yet with one or two shining exceptions, such as the saga of The Order, the various attempts at White resistance which have occurred over the past thirty years have always had a dark, sinister undercurrent: the acidly poisonous idea that victory isn’t really possible, that the White man is essentially doomed to extinction through his own stupidity, and that the most any of us can really do is to draw the funeral ceremonies and the eulogies out as long as we can, before getting on with the business of dying.

When this attitude is taken into consideration, the reluctance seriously to discuss, much less to adopt, the one operational strategy 100 percent guaranteed to catapult us into serious politics in double-quick time becomes comprehensible. Why risk one's life, health and liberty on what is essentially an interesting but ultimately futile hobby? Because that is exactly how most so-called "leaders" among us regard the whole exercise in which they are engaged.

There are of course a number of practical objections to direct action at the moment. Please don't think we’re unaware of them. In the first place, we lack anything even remotely resembling leadership sufficiently competent to wage a military campaign. Certain so-called leaders among us have occasionally incited their Skinhead followers to acts of random violence with hysterical rhetoric about quote-unquote "Aryan warriors," but this is just self-destructive hooliganism, not properly organized revolution. Usually the Skins who fall into this trap end up doing more damage to themselves and their friends than to the enemy, which may of course be the object of the whole exercise.

Almost nowhere in White American males do we find the attributes of the political soldier: the total dedication to the cause to the exclusion of every personal consideration; the alertness to one's surroundings which means survival in guerrilla warfare; the cool and steady hand that can pull a trigger at close range and watch the brains splatter or detonate a bomb without fumbling or hesitation; the mental agility necessary to stay one step ahead of the pursuing police and government troops; and above all the total selfless dedication, the inflexible purpose, the iron self-discipline necessary to function under unbelievable pressure, to stand the unimaginable stress and to live the life of the modern-day urban guerrilla.

Belfast produces I.R.A. and U.V.F men. America produces Homer Simpsons and Beavis and Buttheads. My novels are only fiction, and no one knows that better than me, because I’ve seen the real thing, and we ain’t it.

During my twenty-five years in the Movement I have met a few White men with that kind of inflexible will, hardness, courage and integrity--but only a few.

Before we can even think about rebelling against the tyrant, we must produce a different kind of White man in this country. This is not beyond the realm of possibility. I do not, in fact, believe that we ourselves will have to perform this prodigious transmutation. I think ZOG is going to do it for us.

Because, you see, oppression either breaks men or it makes them. We live in a backed-up toilet and I am convinced that eventually even our docile palefaces will finally let the scales fall from their eyes and make the decision that they would rather die than live like this one more day, and they don’t care how many secret policemen are tapping their phones or reading their e-mail or following them around.

The philosopher Nietzsche said, "That which does not destroy me makes me stronger.” The Jews and their leftist allies have turned this country into a revolting, putrid swamp--but dangerous beasts breed in swamps. I think the Jews and the establishment have long suffered from the typical defect which the arrogance of power breeds: an overestimation of their ability to control events.

The law is a weapon, and like any other weapon it is only as good or as bad as the people wielding it. Right now the law is in the hands of the present United States government and the liberal establishment, one of many such weapons. It is being used to pillage you, disrupt and break up your family, rob your children of a future, and will eventually destroy you in your old age. The law in its present state deserves no respect from any White man or woman in America. Indeed, obedience and respect for the law have become countersurvival and, human nature being what it is, anything which is countersurvival will not endure

Adolf Hitler himself stated in Mein Kampf: "When a people is being driven to destruction through the instrument of governmental authority, then rebellion is not only the right but the duty of that people.”

Finally, there is the moral dimension to be considered. Looking for easy outs and safe shortcuts is not only futile, it is wrong. Before we can have a new White world, we must earn it. That's the way life works.

Like all persecuted minorities, White people are despised. We are despised by the government, by the liberal establishment, by the congoid criminals who rob and rape and kill our people, by the media, and to a large degree we are despised by our own children. We are despised because we are correctly viewed as weak, cowardly, lazy, incapable and unwilling to defend ourselves or take any serious action against those who despoil and victimize us, other than to go whining to the enemy's police and the enemy's courts.

Why in the name of God should anyone respect us? Why should we respect ourselves?

It's time White men recovered our self-respect and the respect of those who hate us. And it is a longstanding human truth that respect among men is earned by the shedding of blood.

http://northwestfront.org/2011/09/ra...ber-22nd-2011/

Audio Link: http://northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn092211.mp3

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-24-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X