Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Open Letter to MoGulett's Aryan Nations Faction: Stop Supporting that Chicago Kike Eli James or Else!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open Letter to MoGulett's Aryan Nations Faction: Stop Supporting that Chicago Kike Eli James or Else!!!

An Open Letter to the Aryan Nations.

MoGulett, you fat prison faggot bitch, support me over Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November. Or I'll sodomize jewr rat whigger ass with a nightstick like I did this uppity Puerto Rican!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3136#p7899
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4812#post4812

This is an open letter to all those in the MoGulett&Mullet Aryan Nations who would still give Eli James any credibility as a Christian Identity pastor or teacher or a job as a matzo-ball short-order cook.. That means you, Jeromy Visser you skulking red-nigger pisser-possum, Anglo-Mestizo Allen Truitt, Seth Peters, Morris Gulett, Christian Whiteman (aka), and all of those other men still showing any respect to this perverter of The Truth and The Way. I'm talking about Eli James, here. This also refers to Greg Howard Eliar's skillit-licking Babtist-Hobbyist fuktard, ditto Dan Kersey, Steve Elder/Schultz/Kommandork McFagg with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, Bob Davis, and all others who may not be associated with the Aryan Nations, but are no more or less Christian Identists, or at least claim to be. I challenge you all, to either publicly censure this man, or I, for my little part in all of this, want nothing to do with any of you, ever. This is a threat, not a promise. If you have associated with him, and you do not censure him, then you are bigger shills and traitors than he is. Really.

The comments which I have made below concerning Eli James are all based upon his own words, and can be found in his recent Talkshoe program addressing me, and also Clifton Emahiser, which is located at Talkshoe here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=22187&cmd=tc

. The specific podcast, called “Exterminationism” by Eli, is found below, but can be downloaded here: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-22187/TS-545335.mp3

I challenge you all to actually LISTEN to Eli's program. Then listen to my (partial) responses to Eli in the first 30 minutes of my November 17th European Fellowship forum (http://christogenea.org/content/chri...s-universalist) and also during the course of my exposition of Mark chapters 10 and 11 on November 18th (http://christogenea.org/content/mark...hoe-11-18-2011). As anyone can tell, Rabbi Eliar/jewseph Kutz-November made my murderous Jersey City jewboy piglice pussy bleed worse than 6.66 nigger bucks with GAIDS ever did when I was in Ad-Seg for murdering a Puerto Rican prisoner, in federal prison.

The 10-minute snippet (roughly 42:10 to 52:05) of Eli's "Exterminationism" program which I responded to in the Euro Forum from 11-17-2011:

http://data.christogenea.org/resourc...Extract-01.mp3

Eli's entire "Exterminationism" program, with download link to the copy hosted at Christiogenea:

http://data.christogenea.org/resourc...-TS-545335.mp3

Eli James has in this “Exterminationism” program called Clifton Emahiser and I liars, specifically because we have taught – and continue to teach – that all those people of mixed races (and others of unknown origins) other than Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and my own pet 'Wikipedia/Talksjew CI jews and mamzers are to be destroyed in the Lake of Fire at the return of our Redeemer, Yahshua Christ. As jews from the Roman Catlick Babylonian System we both think that mamzers are something more than animals and thus have 'immortal souls' able to be resurrected as opposed to simply being soulless Beasts of the Field who once dead are dead forever under the Comparetian DSCI Orthodoxy teachings. We have also taught – and continue to teach – that all those races that have opposed the Children of Israel in this time of trouble, which is transpiring in the present day, shall also be destroyed by our Saviour Yahshua Christ. And by being 'destroyed' we idiotically mean raised from the dead to be tortured forever in a Lake of Fire with Satan having Eternal Life as is the acceptable pharisaical belief as opposed to the Saducee Levite Law of Moses, cf. Acts 23:6-10. Speaking of which, both Rabbi Eliar, Capt'n Senility Emahiser, and myself, Rabbi Finckelsheenie, believe as marrano jews in 'Papist Preterism' in which Satan was was already put into the pit for 1,000 years from 500-1500 AD and that Satan died of loneliness and becum-cum the jews and they got them Nordic Aryan Israelites to stop giving us marrano jew mackeral-snappers peter-pence and altar-boy penis and that Bryan Reo is White and shit. Yea, verily!!! This is the promise of Scripture, and I shall never teach anything to the contrary to the wandering mamzers of WikiPedia/Talksjew CI.'. For this, Eli James has taken a trick right out of the ADL playbook, and he has branded us as “exterminationists”. Didn't know that Chicago sephardic kike had it in him, as us Hittite/Khazar/Ashkenazic kikes are supposed to be much smarter.

In this October 9th, 2011, “Exterminationism” program Eli not only stated that Clifton and I were liars for what we teach, but that somehow Jonah 3:7-8 proves that “ALL RACES”, as Eli puts it, will stand in the judgement and be judged by Christ “based on their BEHAVIOR”, and not “according to whether or not they were HYBRIDS”. Now normal DSCI says that 'Beasts of the Field' won't face judgment because they are mere animals without souls and thus not to be resurrected at all, but when us marrano jews get involved there are innumerable talmudic silliness to get involved with in argumentation. What else can be expected from us jews? The first problem with Eli's position is that the text at Jonah 3:7-8 actually represents the words of the king of Assyria as they were recorded by Jonah, and are not the words of Yahweh our God.

Christogenea Euro Forum answer to part of Eli's program found in the ten-minute section above:

http://christogenea.org/content/chri...s-universalist (Much bitching and kvetching about Eliar by Eurowhiggers and EuroMamzers.)

Eli's entire "Exterminationism" program, with download link to the copy hosted at Christiogenea:

http://data.christogenea.org/resourc...-TS-545335.mp3

Eli made many other errors – serious errors – in that program, such as attempting to prove that the “bad fig jews” really do not exist (this goes hand-in-hand with the “10 or 15% Canaanite” statement he made to Bryan Reo/Sword Brethren last January 29th when both of us jews were on 'mamzershare' with that little nigger-lipped, slant-eyed, shitskinned nigger-gook-faggot with the jewnibrow and the sucksion that never give up, peter out or peter in, just ask jewrel Moseley), and that somehow Ezekiel chapter 18 proves that we should not even talk about bastards and should block all them Lindstedt sockpuppets even mentioning our little mamzer bastard Bryan Reo! (So why did Paul even contrast sons to bastards?) You must ask yourself this: why is Eli going to such lengths to defend the mixed and the non-White races? Why am I now turning on Eliar James/jewseph Kutz/November now? What happened to Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and why am I no longer on his "Hitler is the Archangel Michael" Talksjew program? Is Bryan Reo's shitskinned pelt drying on a rack in my parents basement? How come I took a plea 'bargain' rather than face trial for killing a Puerto Rican prisoner in the Jersey City Jail? How much nigger cock did I suck in federal prison Ad-Seg? Does Carolyn Yeager really ovulate when I'm sleezing on Voice of ReTards? All this and much much more!!! Eli James has called Clifton and I liars, and in defense of bastards? And you all still communicate with this clown?

My 11-18-2011 program on Mark Chapters 10 & 11, where I amswer several other of Eli's serious errors:

http://christogenea.org/content/mark...hoe-11-18-2011

The Word of God tells me, and Clifton Emahiser would certainly agree, that their will be NO hybrids around other than our own pet hybrids like Cryin' Lyin' Bryan and maybe Jeromy Visser if he goes with me and Capt'n Senility Emahiser when Yahweh judges His people. “Every plant which My Heavenly Father has not planted shall be rooted up”. Everything which offends shall be removed (offense is violation of the law, which all bastards are). We are either sons or bastard (Hebrews 12). A bastard shall not enter the congregation of Yahweh … nay, even FOREVER. Unless of course with Rabbi Finckelsheenie dispensation, of course. There are many other scriptures which supports mine and Clifton's position. Of course there are many examples which prove that neither of us are to be believed. Yet Eli James has taken to branding us in the manner that only the ADL or SPLC could truly appreciate. I wish me and Eli were in Israel where we could kill each other and sephardics like Eliar are second-class kikes. Are you all on board with Eli on that? Silence is agreement, and agreement with Eli James!

The things which I have taught from the Bible pertaining to race, I have taught by words if not by example ever since I began writing essays reflecting Christian Israel Identity thought and what should be our Biblical doctrines. These things which I utter today, I have written in papers such as Heirs of the Covenant, The Seed of Inheritance, and Broken Cisterns, which were all written long before I ever began working with Eli James. Long before I figured outy that Eli James was a jew with over twenty-five years of infiltration and I needed Rabbi Eliar in order to get into CI and get my own herd of 'WikiPedia-Talksjew CI' wandering mamzers. That senile whore Clifton Emahiser published all of these things long before I ever got out of prison, and therefore they were known long before Eli James ever invited me to join him on Talkshoe. Clifton's own writing also, has always agreed with these things. He knows that Bryan Reo is a mamzer and not White just like Carolyn Yeager knows that I'm a murderous Jersey City jewboy. These are also NOT the ideas of Bertrand Comparet, which Eli James now misrepresents as opposed to me and Captn Senility who hates the Comparetian DSCI Orthodoxy 'Sixth Day Beasts of the Field' Dogma. Gotta admit, at least Rabbi Eliar from time to time goes to the Comparetian well, even though that jewboy won't actually drink from it.

Today, Eli James refutes these things which I, and Clifton too, have always taught. Modified 'papist preterism,' for example. Do you know that Eliar says that Charlemagne put Satan in the pit for 1,000 years as opposed to Justianian, Constantine, and that whore Theodosia? Naughty Eliar!!! Eli refutes them although we had every opportunity to talk about them on the two (or sometimes more) weekly Talkshoe programs that we did together for over two years until I took advantage last December 2010 to shit on Eliar when that jewboy was in Texas. Eli and I did approximately 200 programs together, and Eli never disagreed with me concerning any of these things! Eli NEVER argued with me or expressed disagreement with me on the issues of race and judgement! And all 200+ of those podcasts are available both at Christogenea and at Talkshoe. And then when I pulled a Finckelsheenie on Eliar, Eliar turned muley on me, the uppity Sephardic!!!

If any of you people let Eli James get away with this corruption of Christian Identity without censuring him, then you share in the guilt of his crimes. Blasphemy against the Holey Finckelsheenie. Murdering Puerto Rican prisoners in Jersey City jails. Making more than me from the ADL/$PLC. Sucking gallons of nigger cum while locked up in Ad-Seg. . . Men need to learn to obey Rabbi Finckelsheenie and disobey Yahweh God, and not be concerned with pleasing other men. What does Christian Identity stand for? Are you going to let Eli James define it as catholic universalism, and still communicate with him as a Christian Identist? You need to choose what jewboy you will follow and what kikeshit you will swallow!!! Itz either me or Eliar!!!

In this time of spiritual warfare, and the observable destruction of the Aryan race, Christian Identity needs a firm and Talmudic scriptural position on all racial issues. When Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November was running around playing nigger muzak in Chicago, I was a Haisidic skrewler in a jew skrule in jew Jersey. This is not the time to placate bastards other than Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, and it is not the time to compromise. And it sure as hell is not the time to chastise those of us who do take a firm position on racial issues, If you do not stand firm and censure evil, you will go to the flames along with it. You whiggers and mamzers will all go to hell unless you follow ME!!!! I still can't figure out how the fuck Christian Identity and you fuktards ever got around until I showed up three years ago out of prison.

Don't make a decision now on your perception of what Eli James has said in the past. The Eli James of today is NOT the Eli James I worked with throughout 2009 and 2010 when I needed him in order to get into Christian Identity. I even put up with Lindstedt from June 2009 to October 2010 when Lindstedt got onto how I was lying to him. Don't run and ask Eli his position on these things now, for I guarantee he will talk his way out of it and placate you, whereas I'll pretend to be your friend and fuck you over but good, and then brazen it out forever. Rather, I challenge you to GO LISTEN to Eli's program first, and then if you want to speak to Eli about it, FINE, but listen to his words first and remember them when he begins to slither around your questions. Rabbi Eliar is a shifty sephardic Chicago jewboy whereas I'm an 'In jewr face, chutzpa-kike of the Ashkenazaic Jersey City jewboy type.

Eli James needs to be confronted by you all, or he will make all of you a laughing-stock. Of course if you listen to me, you will be a butt-hurt sodomized Finckelsheenieite laughing-stock and a pussy that loves jew abuse. He has recently peddled his universalist garbage in many venues, in the name of Christian Identity, and you all have stood by doing and saying nothing. Minding jewr own business. Not wanting to be shit on by either me or Eliar. Hoping that you could fleece jewr own flock of whigger and mamzer tards in piss. Some of you even continue to work with him, and you are already laughing-stocks. Did any of you ever notice how cute Anne Baxter was in "The Ten Commandments" when she said that shit to Yul Brenner? Well I don't have as big or soft of tits as Anne Baxter -- Matt TwOtt ZOGbott does -- but I can give, thanks to Bryan Reo's ARA Activism, a lot better blow-jewb. You just don't know it yet.

When Christ returns, when you meet your Judge, He is not going to give a FUCK about politics or personalities. Any of you notice that I can say 'FUCK' nearly as well as Pastor Lindstedt, albeit since I'm a kike pretending to be CI not nearly as much as Him? Stand for the Truth, or in the end, you won't stand at all!

FOLLOW RABBI FINCKELSHEENIE OR FACE THE NIGHTSTICK!!! I FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Last edited by Rabbi Baal Finck; 11-26-2011, 04:48 AM. Reason: Steam of Kikeishness
    Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
    . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
    :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
    "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
    Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Fuck jew, Finckelsheenie.

Fuck jew, Finckelsheenie.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...10#!/83phineas
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4813#post4813

Bill Fink can go pound sand up its kike ass. It'd fit after over twelve years in a ZOG prison. I'd know. I did six for trying to rob banks for Bolivian nose candy. After he does that he can grow up. Or he can grow up and stop being an imature ass first, it doesn't matter to me which order he does them in. Just as long as he does them. When I made a plea bargain with ZOG in order to get out of jail, nothing was ever said about me following the Jersey City jewboy. I have never agreed with everything Eli James teaches, although he does make the tastiest Passover blonde, blue-eyed Aryan baby matzo-ball soup, njust as I have never agreed with everything, Swift, Emahiser or Butler or Redfearin said. Many is the time when Redfearin would whup my drunken crackhead ass and I'd still not learn a fucking thing. Ray kicked me out of the Aryan Nations at Butler's insistence. Good thing I pissed in Ray's Bolivian nose candy and gave him a massive coronary so that he croaked off or otherwise I'd have really been out in the cold. I'm only half the childish moron Bill Fink is, and I'm at least a whigger criminal. Admittedly I hate ordaining an Israelite as one of my clergy because at least with mamzers like Bryan Wright or Jeromy Visser or Anglo-Mestizo Truitt none of these shitskins can tell me to fuck off lest I pull their ordination like Butler and Redfearin did with mine after I kept on screwing up. Anyway, what does that Jersey City jewboy think it is? I do know this. I met Eli James and he is a decent man for a Chicago sephardic jew, even though he does teach some spurious doctrine. But then again so does Bill Fink and I suspect that underneath his adolescent outer shell he is a decent guy too, but I have yet to see that side of him...

Fuck it. Pardon my coon-ass frog lingo there. Finckelsheenie's been treating my new pet mamzer Anglo-Mestizo Truitt a lot worse than I'd treat Bryan Reo as Rabbi Finckelsheenie's pet mamzer catamite. Finck's a real fucking kike fink.

Last edited by Mo Gulett; 11-26-2011, 05:20 AM. Reason: Just got in another snort of that Bolivian nose-candy.
    ___666___666___666___

Need Prison? Have we got a snitching baal-priest 4 U!!!
    Join Guletts' New Aryan Nations $PLC/ADL False Front.
    Cook Ramen noodles in the Legion of Skanks!!!

Hail ZOG/Babylon!!!!!!

Comment

Pawl Mullet's CI Massengale Disposable Douchebag Mamzerathon Chat 25Nov11

Pawl Mullet's CI Massengale Disposable Douchebag Mamzerathon Chat 25Nov11

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4814#post4814

Paul Mullet, a petty criminal retard playing at Aryan Nations wasn't prepared to do a show tonight on his so-called CI Messenger Talksjew Show. Something about a sick dog or shit. So since Mullet left, the end result was a hilarious chat session, uncensored, in which I fight with Obie-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum of Two and a Half Mamzers forum with Moaner Montgomery listening in, along with a medley of others.

Guest 3 is logged into the chat
      [9:17:19 PM] Guest 2 is logged into the chat
      [9:18:04 PM] monamontgomery is logged into the chat
      [9:18:25 PM] <Guest 2> Hey Moaner!!!
      [9:18:32 PM] DickReltney is logged into the chat
      [9:18:36 PM] <monamontgomery> Hi, Guest 3!
      [9:18:46 PM] <monamontgomery> Hi, Marty!
      [9:18:53 PM] DickReltney has left the chat
      [9:18:53 PM] DickReltney is logged into the chat
      [9:19:02 PM] <monamontgomery> We got Guest 3 and we got Marty, what more do we need?
      [9:19:03 PM] <Guest 2> I'm L:indstedt. I'm trolling.
      [9:19:17 PM] <monamontgomery> I thought DickRetney was Lindstet.
      [9:19:29 PM] DickReltney has left the chat
      [9:19:51 PM] <monamontgomery> I hope I didn't blow anyone's cover.
      [9:20:01 PM] NC_Aryan is logged into the chat
      [9:20:12 PM] <NC_Aryan> Hello everyone
      [9:20:17 PM] <Guest 2> Dik-dik decided to log-off.
      [9:20:26 PM] <monamontgomery> I wish he would log back on.
      [9:20:40 PM] <monamontgomery> He's got more life than most.
      [9:21:33 PM] <Guest 2> So, Moaner, you do know that Finckelsheenie has cuntinued its war against Eliar and by extension the pseudo-Aryan Nations tards under MoGulett&Mullet?
      [9:22:00 PM] <monamontgomery> Finck was preaching pretty hard tonight against Eli James.
      [9:22:02 PM] Guest 4 is logged into the chat
      [9:22:49 PM] <Guest 2> Finckelsheenie is extending the war to where it is now against the MoGulettz&Mullets 'Aryan Nations'.
      [9:23:03 PM] Guest 5 is logged into the chat
      [9:23:20 PM] <Guest 5> Good evening to all and Praise Yahweh
      [9:23:24 PM] <Guest 2> I'm going to be remarking about this inevitable fighting on Sunday's Turd.
      [9:23:42 PM] <Guest 5> G2: What?
      [9:23:49 PM] <monamontgomery> Is Finck fighting against the Aryan Nations?
      [9:24:01 PM] <Guest 5> Him again?
      [9:24:25 PM] <Guest 5> Finck seems to fight against everybody
      [9:24:33 PM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
      [9:24:36 PM] <Guest 2> Last weekend Anglo-Mestizo Truitt was all butthurt that Finckeslheenie's mamzer tards were fighting against it on Finckelsheenie's Teamspeak
      [9:24:42 PM] <Guest 2> channel.

[9:24:47 PM] <monamontgomery> Finck is getting a big following on Twitter. His followers are asking him questions.
      [9:25:09 PM] <monamontgomery> He says if you don't believe the only way to escape the Lake of Fire is to be White he doesn't want you as a friend.
      [9:25:14 PM] <Guest 5> Finck can only communicate using obsenities
      [9:25:24 PM] <Guest 2> Anglo-Mestizo Truitt said 'Fuck Finck' last Saturday nite on Eliar's show.
      [9:25:28 PM] <monamontgomery> Finck doesn't use obscenities.
      [9:25:48 PM] <Guest 2> Bullshit. Finck cusses as much as I do.
      [9:25:54 PM] <Guest 5> I don't see it that way but whatever
      [9:26:06 PM] <monamontgomery> I didn't notice Finck using obscenity.
      [9:26:22 PM] <Guest 5> Finck wants everything to be about him. Ever notice that?
      [9:26:27 PM] <Guest 2> He doesn't in front of the heifers.
      [9:26:46 PM] <monamontgomery> What i notice is that these preachers read the Bible and then they say, "Oh, it doesn't mean what it says." It means something else.
      [9:26:47 PM] <Guest 5> He does everyplace. It's an illness.
      [9:26:52 PM] <Guest 6> Mona do you know what evere happedn to Jim Giles???
      [9:26:54 PM] <Guest 2> That's why Eliar James is a more dangerous jew.
      [9:26:58 PM] <monamontgomery> Then tney prove the strange meaning with an unrelated scripture.
      [9:27:18 PM] <monamontgomery> I do not know what happened to Jim Giles. I think he got tired of preaching to no audience after he put us all in jail.
      [9:27:24 PM] <Guest 5> Heck, the show has not even started and it's already going in here!
      [9:27:48 PM] <Guest 2> So why should you be worried, Moaner? You like to pick and choose what to believe.
      [9:27:50 PM] <Guest 6> He put who all In Jail??
      [9:27:55 PM] <monamontgomery> Eli James can't be worse than the other guys.
      [9:28:15 PM] <monamontgomery> He put Hadding in jail and then I defended Hadding so he put me in jail. That's when I left. I assume he put everyone in jail.
      [9:28:19 PM] <Guest 5> You know nothing about me, Finck
      [9:28:22 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
      [9:28:25 PM] <Guest 2> Gulett got Scott Charles Thirnton put in prison with him back in April 2005.
      [9:28:31 PM] TheANSP is logged into the chat
      [9:28:54 PM] <monamontgomery> I am not talking about prison. I am talking about the virtual jail Giles built on his website and he put us all in there for arguging.
      [9:28:59 PM] <TheANSP> No Show this evening, the wife thought it would be a good Idea to wake Zoey before she left for work.
      [9:29:05 PM] <Guest 6> Jim was kinda Manic -deppresive
      [9:29:08 PM] Bearded_Axe is logged into the chat
      [9:29:15 PM] NC_Aryan is on the call
      [9:29:17 PM] <Guest 2> Eli James is a smarter jew than Finck.
      [9:29:23 PM] <Guest 5> Thanks for the info, Pastor Mullet. YHVH bless.
      [9:29:39 PM] <monamontgomery> Finck is plenty smart but he has that disease about God writing the Bible.
      [9:29:45 PM] <Guest 6> What no show ?????
      [9:29:49 PM] <Guest 7> Let Lindstedt and NC Aryan do an improv show
      [9:29:49 PM] <TheANSP> Sorry about that folks, but unless she goes back to bed in a few mins. there will be no show
      [9:29:52 PM] <Guest 5> No show...
      [9:30:09 PM] <Guest 2> So Mullet, going to go with Gulett now that Finck is on the loose?
      [9:30:12 PM] <Guest 5> Haha yeah, let Finck on the air!!
      [9:30:21 PM] <monamontgomery> Finck had a long show tonight.
      [9:30:31 PM] <Guest 2> I'm Lindstedt.
      [9:30:40 PM] <Guest 5> It will be a train wreck! Let Finck on the air!!
      [9:30:45 PM] <Guest 7> Listening to Finck is a sure fire way to cure insomnia
      [9:30:54 PM] TheANSP has left the chat
      [9:30:54 PM] <Guest 5> Do it now!
      [9:31:02 PM] <Guest 7> I know, 2
      [9:31:04 PM] <Guest 2> Finck won't let me troll his show.
      [9:31:14 PM] <Guest 7> Finck sucks
      [9:31:29 PM] <Guest 5> Cmon' Finck call in
      [9:31:35 PM] <Guest 7> Finck is even more boring than Eli James
      [9:31:44 PM] <Guest 6> Thats one thing your reALLY good at Trilling
      [9:31:48 PM] <Guest 5> Finck is a maniac
      [9:31:48 PM] <monamontgomery> I think Eli James is a lot more boring that Finck.
      [9:31:55 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like Gulett is an absentee host most of the time.
      [9:31:58 PM] <Guest 7> Then we agree to disagree
      [9:32:16 PM] <Guest 5> Monday's AN show was awful, sorry...
      [9:32:18 PM] <Guest 7> Neither of them are too exciting, that's for sure
      [9:32:37 PM] <NC_Aryan> Who is Fink?
      [9:32:48 PM] <Guest 7> Some jersey jew
      [9:32:49 PM] <Guest 2> Can't disagree with Finckelsheenie. Why, Finckelsheenie is the apfelstrujewdel of D-g's eye.
      [9:32:50 PM] <Guest 5> Finck G2 is Lindstedt
      [9:33:03 PM] <monamontgomery> Bill Finck is a Christian Identity preacher.
      [9:33:19 PM] <Guest 5> Let him on the air Chris and have a debate w/him
      [9:33:38 PM] <Guest 2> Finck is a murderous Jersey City jewboy that is a ZOG false front.
      [9:33:45 PM] NC_Aryan has hung up
      [9:33:53 PM] <NC_Aryan> I was wondering, never heard of him
      [9:33:57 PM] <Guest 5> Nobody want's to play?
      [9:33:58 PM] <monamontgomery> Eli James sent a messenger into Finck's show tonight and offered to debate with Finck.
      [9:34:02 PM] <Guest 7> You're not missing much
      [9:34:09 PM] UNKOSHER is logged into the chat
      [9:34:27 PM] <Guest 5> UNKOSHER is another Lindstedt sock puppet
      [9:34:29 PM] Obadiah 1:18 is logged into the chat
      [9:34:29 PM] <Guest 7> They shouldn't debate, they should fight
      [9:34:38 PM] <Guest 2> Unless Mullet gave NC_Goober the Talksjew codes there will be no show tonight.
      [9:34:40 PM] <Guest 5> Fighting is good, tooo
      [9:34:43 PM] <NC_Aryan> Sorry folks, just got off the phone with Pastor Mullet. No show tonight
      [9:34:58 PM] <Guest 5> Well this sux
      [9:35:00 PM] Bearded_Axe has left the chat
      [9:35:01 PM] <Guest 7> What a buzzkill
      [9:35:06 PM] <Guest 6> damn it
      [9:35:09 PM] <Guest 5> Damn
      [9:35:18 PM] <Guest 2> UNKOSHER is an one of Finckelsheenie's mamzers.
      [9:35:19 PM] <NC_Aryan> I will be back on Sundat though, lindstet you going to call in?
      [9:35:28 PM] <Guest 5> I'm going to Hell fer shure
      [9:35:45 PM] Guest 6 has left the chat
      [9:35:47 PM] <Guest 5> CALL IN LINDSTEDT!! ON SUNDAY!! DO IT!!!!!
      [9:35:56 PM] <Guest 7> Linstedt will call
      [9:36:06 PM] <Guest 2> Sure. You ain't gonna pull a MoGulet or Pisser-possum on me and invite me on, then mute me, are you?
      [9:36:08 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> There are only two kinds of people in this world: Those that hate Marty Lindstedt, and those that have never met him.
      [9:36:11 PM] MattFromMichigan is logged into the chat
      [9:36:13 PM] <Guest 5> If Lindstedt doesn't call he is a chickenshit coward
      [9:36:17 PM] <Guest 7> Linstedt is the life of the party
      [9:36:17 PM] <NC_Aryan> I give you my Aryan word that I will let you speak your mind and not kick you
      [9:36:25 PM] <Guest 2> Hey Obie-gender-bender.
      [9:36:26 PM] <Guest 5> YES!!
      [9:36:29 PM] <monamontgomery> I like Lindstedt. I think he's fun.
      [9:36:36 PM] <Guest 2> I'm a hoot.
      [9:36:44 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Marty is renowned for chickening out of fights. Everybody considers him the Coward of Granby.
      [9:36:45 PM] <Guest 5> Linsdtedt is the mad prophet of the airwaves
      [9:37:01 PM] <Guest 2> But I can't suck the lug nuts off a large car like Obie-gender-bender can.
      [9:37:07 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> There's someone for everyone and Marty's love was Roxy...
      [9:37:13 PM] <Guest 5> Oh sure you can if you try
      [9:37:16 PM] <UNKOSHER> Jim Giles and Glenn Miller both punked out ole' Chester Lindstench
      [9:37:16 PM] <Guest 7> I've never met you, obadiah, and I already hate you
      [9:37:23 PM] Dash Riprock is logged into the chat
      [9:37:24 PM] <NC_Aryan> Well you going to call in Sunday Lindstet?
      [9:37:30 PM] <Guest 5> Isn't hate fun??
      [9:37:48 PM] <Guest 2> Sure. Five o'clock pm Sunday CST?
      [9:37:53 PM] <Guest 5> Call in Sunday Lindsetdt or hang your head in shame
      [9:37:55 PM] <NC_Aryan> Yes
      [9:37:57 PM] <UNKOSHER> so did Pastor Jeromy Visser recently....
      [9:37:57 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> If you ever go down to Rabbit Track Road, stay the hell away from the yellow rain!
      [9:38:08 PM] Central Alabama is on the call
      [9:38:10 PM] <Dash Riprock> Is there a Show tonight?
      [9:38:10 PM] <NC_Aryan> 5pm CST Sunday
      [9:38:19 PM] <Guest 5> Lindstedt is Satan in drag
      [9:38:24 PM] <monamontgomery> No show tonight. Somebody's dog had to take a walk.
      [9:38:25 PM] <NC_Aryan> no show tonight unfortunately
      [9:38:25 PM] <Guest 7> no show dash
      [9:38:25 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> And DON'T eat the asparagus!
      [9:38:26 PM] <Guest 2> See you there then. Give me a remind @ PastorLindstedt@gmail.com
      [9:38:36 PM] <NC_Aryan> ok I will
      [9:38:44 PM] Central Alabama has hung up
      [9:38:50 PM] <Dash Riprock> OKAY Thanks Guys!!!
      [9:39:08 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Hey, Marty, is it true that Amy Rose ran off with Pastor Weibmann?
      [9:39:09 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona is a Babe!!
      [9:39:12 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like we have a CI connesewer's coonvention tonight.
      [9:39:26 PM] <Guest 5> Fun!
      [9:39:33 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> You know, the kamikaze Catholic?
      [9:39:59 PM] <Guest 2> Amy Rose is with the dingo that run off with jewr pickle, Obie-gender-bender.
      [9:40:09 PM] <Guest 5> money changers out of the temple!
      [9:40:10 PM] NC_Aryan has left the chat
      [9:40:27 PM] UNKOSHER has left the chat
      [9:40:28 PM] <Guest 7> The dingo ate my pickle!
      [9:40:28 PM] <Dash Riprock> Anyone have Change for $10?
      [9:40:31 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Marty's a race-mixer. On many occasions he's taken Toshiba Woo into his bedroom. He's said so!
      [9:40:40 PM] <Guest 5> Name the sex offender! "1: Marty
      [9:40:42 PM] <Guest 7> Fail
      [9:40:44 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Marty loves Japs!
      [9:40:48 PM] <monamontgomery> Did you know that there was a Roman guy who ran around crazy setting loose all the sacrifice victims just like Jesus did?
      [9:40:59 PM] <Guest 5> Marty loves little girls
      [9:41:05 PM] <monamontgomery> Apparently it was quite the rage back then.
      [9:41:05 PM] <Guest 7> No Mona, tell us all about it!
      [9:41:09 PM] <Guest 2> So how cum-cum you won't allow people to sign-in to Two & a Half Mamzers forum using TOR browser, Obie-gender-bender?
      [9:41:22 PM] <monamontgomery> If you set the sacrifice victims free you could stop the prayers from reaching the gods.
      [9:41:27 PM] <Guest 5> Mona from SA?
      [9:41:34 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Are you self-medicating this evening, Marty?
      [9:41:34 PM] <Guest 7> Did Finck tell you that?
      [9:41:42 PM] <monamontgomery> No, I read it in Tacitus.
      [9:41:46 PM] <Guest 2> Moaner Mount-cum-cummery.
      [9:41:57 PM] <Guest 5> I meant South Africa but no worries
      [9:42:02 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona is a Babe!!
      [9:42:09 PM] <Guest 2> You working the lorry stop, Obie?
      [9:42:11 PM] <Guest 7> Tacitus was a knowledgeable mofo
      [9:42:12 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona is A Good Lady!
      [9:42:21 PM] <monamontgomery> This guy named Piso poisoned Germanicus and then he ran around to the temples in Rome and set the saacrificial victims free and danced a lot.
      [9:42:23 PM] <Guest 5> The name Dash Riprock is sooo... dashing
      [9:42:23 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Marty's been run out of Christian Identity by everybody in Christian Identity.
      [9:42:51 PM] <Guest 5> Marty has no life except for places like these
      [9:42:53 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Think the chase scene at the end of The Benny Hill Show.
      [9:42:56 PM] <monamontgomery> I love Marty Lindstedt. He's the only one that can follow my thinking process.
      [9:42:57 PM] <Guest 7> Lindstedt IS CHRISTIAN IDENTITY
      [9:43:01 PM] <Guest 2> Well, Obie-gender-bender is not a nice little pissers-poofter-possum though. Smartest of the lot
      [9:43:11 PM] <Dash Riprock> It is a Better Name than "Homer" Noodleman"!
      [9:43:12 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> So you're nuts too, Mona?
      [9:43:15 PM] <Guest 5> Lindstedt is a pathological basket case
      [9:43:38 PM] <Guest 7> I agree Mona
      [9:43:44 PM] <Dash Riprock> I Like Mona!
      [9:43:47 PM] <Guest 5> And that's MISTER Noodleman, thank u very much!
      [9:43:47 PM] <Dash Riprock> too
      [9:43:48 PM] <monamontgomery> I am not nuts. I am fast and imaginative.
      [9:44:00 PM] <Guest 5> We're all nuts
      [9:44:01 PM] <Guest 7> Especially when he called you a whiggeress
      [9:44:05 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Fast women should be avoided, Mona.
      [9:44:10 PM] <monamontgomery> Hahaha. Whiggeress.
      [9:44:20 PM] <Guest 7> He read your thought process perfectly
      [9:44:24 PM] <Guest 2> Maybe NC_Goober can invite Rabbi Finckelsheenie with its transgendered cheerleader Obie and we can all have a smackdown.
      [9:44:25 PM] <Guest 5> Fast cars & fast women make life worth a livin'
      [9:44:39 PM] <Dash Riprock> Hookers and Blow!!
      [9:44:41 PM] <Guest 5> I need surgery
      [9:44:55 PM] <monamontgomery> Anyway, I think Augustus Ceasar wanted Jesus to rule Israel as an envoy from Rome.
      [9:45:01 PM] The Call has ended.
      [9:45:04 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Marty are you posting from the hovel or from the nuthouse? How do we know?
      [9:45:13 PM] <Guest 5> Tell us
      [9:45:24 PM] <Dash Riprock> Martin has a Command Bunker!!
      [9:45:32 PM] <Guest 2> In this corner, MoGulett&Mullet, This corner RabbiFinckelsheenie&Obie, this corner Rabbi Eliar&Greggie the skillit licking tard.
      [9:45:33 PM] <Guest 5> OMG!!
      [9:45:40 PM] <monamontgomery> And when Jesus thought he had a chance at being the Israel king-god he set the sacrifice victims free to announce his rule over the old religeion.
      [9:45:41 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Marty, do you and Amy Rose wear the same fishnets?
      [9:45:45 PM] <Guest 7> Israel is ruled by Khazars now
      [9:45:55 PM] <Guest 5> Unsanitary
      [9:45:55 PM] <Guest 2> And then me with Pastor John Britton with a pool cue.
      [9:46:06 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> I know that you wear the same DNA.
      [9:46:20 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> I ran Johnny Britton out of CI.
      [9:46:24 PM] <Guest 5> EEEEW
      [9:46:24 PM] <monamontgomery> Jesus must have been in an altered state because when he didn't find a fig on the tree he withered it with his evil powers.
      [9:46:42 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> The last time I was in Marty's chat room was the last time Johnny was.
      [9:46:49 PM] <Guest 5> Marty was a fig leaf used to wipe butts in the garden
      [9:46:51 PM] <Guest 7> Jesus had evil powres?
      [9:46:52 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> You're a wuss, Johnny!
      [9:46:56 PM] <monamontgomery> Then he went into the temple and set the sacrifice victims free.
      [9:47:09 PM] <Guest 5> Party pooper!
      [9:47:09 PM] <monamontgomery> Well, if you call it evil to kill a fig tree I guess you could say he had evil powers.
      [9:47:19 PM] <Guest 7> Have you ever been in an altered state Mona?
      [9:47:30 PM] <Guest 2> No, Pastor Britton's lawyer ran Pastor Britton out of cumming onto these 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' shows after Bryan Reo and Cousin Ray the Lawyer run
      [9:47:32 PM] <monamontgomery> I have never been able to kill afig tree to my knowledge.
      [9:47:32 PM] <Guest 2> wild.
      [9:47:38 PM] <Guest 7> I don't call it eveil to kill a fig tree, but it's not nice
      [9:47:38 PM] <Guest 5> What's a good sacrifics without helpless and innocent victims??
      [9:47:47 PM] <Dash Riprock> I've been to various states!
      [9:47:51 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Johnny's a coward Marty. Just like you.
      [9:47:59 PM] <Guest 7> You can, however, kill a converstaion
      [9:48:04 PM] <Guest 5> Staying high is the best way to go through life
      [9:48:06 PM] <monamontgomery> I think it is morally reprehensible to torture innocent substitute victims but that was the religeon at the time.
      [9:48:10 PM] <Guest 2> And jewr real name Obie is????
      [9:48:10 PM] <Guest 7> Ever smoke pot, Mona?
      [9:48:16 PM] <Dash Riprock> Why doesn't someone do a Show?
      [9:48:21 PM] <Guest 5> I smoke it
      [9:48:35 PM] <monamontgomery> Yes, I smoke pot occasionally. It is legal in California if you have a medical marijuana license.
      [9:48:37 PM] <Guest 7> Are you Visser?
      [9:48:38 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> You ran from a fight with Glenn Miller and hid behind Roxy's skirt in Chucky Cheese!
      [9:48:46 PM] <Dash Riprock> Martin Let's all go to your Private TS Channel and do a show?
      [9:48:47 PM] <Guest 7> Do you have a license ?
      [9:48:56 PM] <monamontgomery> Yes, I have a medical marijuana license.
      [9:49:04 PM] <Guest 7> Do you have AIDS?
      [9:49:06 PM] <Dash Riprock> What say you , Obie?
      [9:49:08 PM] <Guest 2> Because Mullet is a retard that knows nothing about Christian Identity and isn't sure whether to suppost Finckelsheenie or MoGullet.
      [9:49:10 PM] <Guest 5> I don't bother with legal pot use I smoke what I went when I wamnt
      [9:49:20 PM] <monamontgomery> I use marijuana to get high because I am prone to fat and I cannot drink alcohol because of the calories.
      [9:49:27 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> My real name, as I've already stated, is Leroy Shirlene Goldblatt. I defy anybody to tell me that's a non-white name!
      [9:49:36 PM] <Guest 7> How did you get the license?
      [9:49:37 PM] <monamontgomery> The pot stores around here are very nice and provide excellent pot.
      [9:49:39 PM] <Guest 5> I use marijuana because it make me cum so hard!
      [9:49:49 PM] <Dash Riprock> Martin Let's all go to your Private TS Channel and do a show?
      [9:49:51 PM] <monamontgomery> Why do you want to get hard?
      [9:50:03 PM] <Dash Riprock> What say you , Obie?
      [9:50:04 PM] <monamontgomery> Why complicate your love life with unnecesaary lust?
      [9:50:04 PM] <Guest 7> Do you have to ask, Mona?
      [9:50:05 PM] <Guest 5> Try it you'll like it!!
      [9:50:19 PM] <Guest 5> Lust is so much better than love anyways
      [9:50:20 PM] <monamontgomery> It's stupid.
      [9:50:24 PM] <Guest 5> No it'
      [9:50:26 PM] <Guest 2> Obie learned the 'troof' as TraitorGlenn Miller said it sucking off TraitorGlenn and licking Alex Linder, the gut-sick kikenweasel's colostomy bag.
      [9:50:29 PM] <Guest 7> Sex is not stupid
      [9:50:29 PM] <monamontgomery> I prefer love to lust.
      [9:50:31 PM] <Guest 5> NO it's snot
      [9:50:41 PM] <Dash Riprock> Martin, Let's all go to your Private TS Channel and do a show?
      [9:50:45 PM] <monamontgomery> I even prefer like to lust.
      [9:50:52 PM] <Guest 5> I gueess love is okay thou
      [9:50:56 PM] <Guest 7> That's boring
      [9:51:05 PM] <Guest 5> Lust takes the cake
      [9:51:09 PM] <Guest 7> yep
      [9:51:09 PM] <monamontgomery> Sex is good for married people.
      [9:51:17 PM] <Guest 2> Nah. I'm collecting ammo for tomorrow's Turd right now.
      [9:51:18 PM] <Dash Riprock> Obie, call in!!
      [9:51:20 PM] <Guest 5> Sex is for anybody of the same race
      [9:51:25 PM] <Guest 7> Mona the cobweb crotch
      [9:51:31 PM] <Guest 5> And of age...
      [9:51:40 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> How many people in WN and CI have you chickened out of a fight with Marty? My guesstimate is something in the region of 258?
      [9:51:49 PM] <Guest 5> Sex and dope makes life bearable
      [9:51:53 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Can you confirm?
      [9:52:01 PM] <Guest 5> Of course!!
      [9:52:06 PM] <Dash Riprock> At Least that Many!!
      [9:52:07 PM] <Guest 7> Does using your vibratotor count as sex to you, Mona?
      [9:52:15 PM] <Dash Riprock> Martin is Fearsome!!
      [9:52:20 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> The Movement Turd...presented by The Movement Turd.
      [9:52:22 PM] <Guest 5> Try a FeelDoe
      [9:52:25 PM] <monamontgomery> Sex is the act of love between two married people.
      [9:52:47 PM] <Guest 7> According to the bible, the sex act is what makes them married
      [9:52:51 PM] <Guest 2> I can confirm that whenever I tell these chickenshits that as the challenged party I get to choose the weapons and ground, they chickenshit out.
      [9:52:52 PM] <Guest 5> Bah! Sex can be between anybody of the same race and of age. Simple as that!
      [9:52:58 PM] <Dash Riprock> It's called "Da Dik-Dik" Show!!
      [9:53:00 PM] <monamontgomery> Marriage is when you are one body and one soul. Sex is great if you are married.
      [9:53:06 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Stay away from Marty, Mona! He wants to dismember white kids!
      [9:53:09 PM] <Guest 5> Religion and sex have nothing to do with each other
      [9:53:17 PM] <Guest 7> Ever been married Mona?
      [9:53:21 PM] <monamontgomery> Mary is nice.
      [9:53:24 PM] <monamontgomery> Yes, I have been married.
      [9:53:27 PM] <Guest 5> I cheat
      [9:53:31 PM] <Guest 7> How many times?
      [9:53:35 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Mary, yes. Marty, no.
      [9:53:36 PM] <Guest 2> I told LiarBill MumpsNuts DeClue(less) gelding knives at zero paces in my living room, no witnesses. LiarBilll never bothered to show up yet.
      [9:53:38 PM] <monamontgomery> I was married once.
      [9:53:42 PM] <Guest 5> More than I can count
      [9:53:43 PM] <monamontgomery> My husband died.
      [9:53:54 PM] <Guest 7> Did he kill himself?
      [9:53:56 PM] <Guest 5> Sorry
      [9:53:59 PM] <monamontgomery> Nn.
      [9:54:05 PM] <Guest 7> Amazing
      [9:54:12 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> You chickened out of a fight with both Bill AND Brian, Marty. That's on the record.
      [9:54:13 PM] <Guest 5> Find someone else to have sex with you will feel better
      [9:54:17 PM] <monamontgomery> But the problem is that when you have been married you learn the difference between love and sex and you can't be trapped with sex again.
      [9:54:20 PM] <Guest 7> Was that the only man you ever had sex with?[9:54:35 PM] <Guest 2> So I'm willing to carve Obie-gender-bender a hole new mangina? Yet Obie won't cum-cum to Granby for the surgery.
      [9:54:24 PM] <Guest 5> And get high
      [9:54:49 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> You even chicken out of fights with people you call fags. Can't even fight a fag, can the Pope of CI!
      [9:54:49 PM] <Guest 5> Trapped with sex? What, are u SICK!
      [9:54:58 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona what state are you in? I am in a State that has Legal Pot, too!
      [9:55:11 PM] <Guest 7> Mona is in Cali
      [9:55:13 PM] <Guest 5> Sex is God's gift, don't be an indian giver
      [9:55:30 PM] <Guest 5> Pot is God's gift
      [9:55:41 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Mona would TKO you in three-seconds flat, Marty. Such is you pugilisitic prowess.
      [9:55:43 PM] <Guest 7> Sexpot is god's gift
      [9:55:45 PM] <monamontgomery> Pot is a good way to get high if you don't want calories.
      [9:55:57 PM] <Guest 2> Sort of like Bryan Reo and Matt TwOtt ZOGbott, all threatening to do a hovel invasion. When I tell them to cum-cum on down and get gelded, they wuss
      [9:55:58 PM] <Guest 5> Why live life wrapped up in some BS religion?
      [9:55:59 PM] <Guest 2> out.
      [9:56:01 PM] <Dash Riprock> Agree, Mona!!
      [9:56:06 PM] <Guest 7> But pot makes you hungry
      [9:56:14 PM] <Guest 5> Yes!!
      [9:56:19 PM] <monamontgomery> Yes, you have to be careful not to overeat when you are high on pot.
      [9:56:26 PM] <Guest 7> I used to smoke it all the time
      [9:56:29 PM] <Guest 5> SEZPOT G7 LOL!!
      [9:56:35 PM] <Guest 2> You shitskinned mamzers hiding behind the Internut are so very tough.
      [9:56:38 PM] <Guest 7> Pot also makes you retain fat
      [9:56:47 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> You're obsessed with cum, turds, and male genitalia, Marty. You have all the hallmarks of a girly man. And I use the word "man" advisedly.
      [9:56:48 PM] <Guest 5> I still smoke all the time vaperizor
      [9:56:51 PM] <Guest 2> Won't even give me jewr names or show jewr snouts.
      [9:57:00 PM] <monamontgomery> I don't think anything can make you retain fat if you eat less calories than you use.
      [9:57:01 PM] <Guest 7> I never tries a vaporizer
      [9:57:06 PM] <Guest 5> Marty, will you have sex w/me?
      [9:57:15 PM] <monamontgomery> I have a vaporizer. It's nice on your lungs.
      [9:57:19 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona are you on Facebook?
      [9:57:24 PM] <Guest 5> marty, do you want to wear the panties? Or shall I??
      [9:57:25 PM] <Guest 7> Better than a bong?
      [9:57:33 PM] <monamontgomery> I have a page on Facebook but I never go there.
      [9:57:36 PM] <Guest 5> Yes, better than a bong.
      [9:57:37 PM] <monamontgomery> Better with a vaporizer.
      [9:57:41 PM] <Guest 7> Mona, make a vid of you smoking pot
      [9:57:43 PM] <Guest 2> Well, I'm none too worried about what a jew mamzer faggot with gender-identity issues calling itzself Obie 'thinks'.
      [9:57:47 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Mona, why do you call into the Turd? Can't you see that it's hosted by a turd???
      [9:57:57 PM] <monamontgomery> I like Lindstedt.
      [9:58:00 PM] <Guest 5> G2, lets do it!! I'm cumming to Granby!
      [9:58:02 PM] <Dash Riprock> I'll send you a "Friend Request" on Facebook!
      [9:58:22 PM] <monamontgomery> I never respond to friend requests.
      [9:58:25 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> What's to like? He's a nutjob kid-killer wannabe!
      [9:58:33 PM] <Guest 5> See how fun life can be when ur mellow and high?
      [9:58:46 PM] <Guest 5> Who needs God anyways??
      [9:58:50 PM] <Guest 2> Moaner, Obie is just jealous -- and fearfool. It lost its pickeled original GM genitalia parts to a dingo in the Alice Springs lorry lot.
      [9:58:59 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> The only person on this planet who likes Marty is his pharmacist.
      [9:59:10 PM] <Guest 5> Marty needs to get laid
      [9:59:18 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> In cement.
      [9:59:27 PM] <Guest 5> Hahaha
      [9:59:29 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona, I just sent you a Friend request!! Is this You? https://www.facebook.com/#!/Mona.Montgomery2?sk=wall
      [9:59:30 PM] <Guest 2> Obie don't like me. Call it Genesis 3:15 inaction.
      [9:59:49 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> Call it the righteousness of Yahweh, Marty.
      [10:00:00 PM] <Guest 5> Marty, if you would just pay somebody to fuck you things will be so much better
      [10:00:06 PM] <Guest 2> Looks like Guest5 loves them pisser-poofter-possums.
      [10:00:16 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> The Bible tells us not to be nice to the deranged and the perverted.
      [10:00:24 PM] <Guest 5> I love you, Marty. Kiss Kiss
      [10:00:36 PM] <Guest 2> Not Obie-gender-bender under any circumstances.
      [10:00:38 PM] <monamontgomery> I think that is my facebook page but it says I installed facebook on my iphone and I don't have an iphone.
      [10:00:43 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> There are two things I can't stand, Marty, and you're both of them.
      [10:00:44 PM] <Guest 5> I always knew you were a closet gay, Marty.
      [10:00:54 PM] <Dash Riprock> I Like Martin too!!! He is the Only one in CI with a sense of Humor (and is Not on Parole)!!
      [10:00:57 PM] <Guest 5> Mm mm Marty....
      [10:01:08 PM] <Guest 2> Well, that's why Obiegenderbender is a big friend of Finckelsheenie's.
      [10:01:22 PM] <Guest 5> Marty speaks in riddles
      [10:01:31 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> That's why Marty is a big friend of Satan's.
      [10:01:38 PM] <monamontgomery> My dog is barking for no reason. What a nuisance.
      [10:01:43 PM] <Guest 5> YES! Marty and Satan go way back
      [10:01:44 PM] <Guest 2> Obie-gender-bender speaks between blow-jewbs.
      [10:01:57 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> What does Satan want? MORE MOVEMENT TURDS!
      [10:02:06 PM] <Guest 5> Marty has the gift of perversion
      [10:02:24 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> They've got the lot of them on Blu-ray in Hell.
      [10:02:25 PM] <Dash Riprock> Maybe, there's a racoon or something outside! I always listen to my Dogs!
      [10:02:27 PM] <Guest 5> Hail SATAN
      [10:02:49 PM] <Guest 2> I'll leave Obie-gender-bender and Guest 5 to thoroughly explore perversion.
      [10:02:57 PM] <Dash Riprock> My dog barks when Wildlife approach the Hovel!
      [10:02:58 PM] <Guest 7> Your dog is barking because he wants you to get the hell away from him
      [10:03:15 PM] <Guest 5> Don't leave now, Marty - my barking dog speaks your voice
      [10:03:25 PM] <Obadiah 1:18> That's okay, Marty, I was just about to leave anyway. The stench of tinkle is getting to me!
      [10:03:29 PM] <Guest 7> It's the son of sam
      [10:03:31 PM] Obadiah 1:18 has left the chat
      [10:03:42 PM] <Guest 5> Marty IS Sam
      [10:03:48 PM] <Guest 2> Shame Baalzepup Pissers-poofter-possum Bane can't virtually hunt down pisser-possums.
      [10:04:01 PM] <Guest 5> Say that 5 times fast I dare u
      [10:04:02 PM] <Dash Riprock> Geez!!! Obie is another one of Those people with No sense of Humor!!
      [10:04:13 PM] <Dash Riprock> I wonder if he is really Bryan Reo!!
      [10:04:25 PM] <Guest 5> The Devil is where it's at people, he's going to win.
      [10:04:25 PM] <Guest 7> He comes form the land down under
      [10:04:38 PM] <Dash Riprock> So he says!
      [10:04:44 PM] <Guest 7> yah
      [10:04:48 PM] <Guest 2> Well, time to go back to work, Obie-gender-bender. I'm sure that there is some trucker from the low down 'down under' that hasn't met jewr tonsils.
      [10:04:49 PM] <Guest 5> Join SATAN and be on the winning team!
      [10:04:57 PM] <Dash Riprock> Is Mentor Ohio "Down Under"?
      [10:05:07 PM] <Guest 5> Come on in with SATAN for the big win!
      [10:05:10 PM] <Guest 2> When you cum-cum from the land 'down under.'
      [10:05:14 PM] <Guest 7> hey Dash, I have a sneaking suspicion that you some times go by another name
      [10:05:17 PM] <Guest 5> Haha
      [10:05:23 PM] <Guest 2> Where sheep glow and poofters plunder.
      [10:05:33 PM] <Guest 5> Mullett is the devil
      [10:05:41 PM] <Guest 2> Can you hear the queer thunder?
      [10:05:49 PM] <Dash Riprock> Maybe so #7!!
      [10:05:58 PM] <Guest 7> Lindstedt, there's a new song parody for you
      [10:06:23 PM] <Guest 5> Gullett is the dark lord SATAN
      [10:06:24 PM] <Guest 7> Starts with an "F" , Dash...
      [10:06:25 PM] <Guest 5> Obongo is the new Christ
      [10:06:33 PM] <Guest 5> Lindstedt is the King of the world
      [10:06:49 PM] <Dash Riprock> Starts with a "Sieg"!!!
      [10:07:09 PM] <Guest 5> Ain't nuthin' like the real thing, SATAN, ain't nuthin' like the real thing...
      [10:07:14 PM] <Guest 7> Whatever name you use, you alright wit me
      [10:07:25 PM] <Dash Riprock> Cheers MAte!!
      [10:07:31 PM] <Guest 7> wurd
      [10:07:45 PM] <Guest 5> Let's have an state sanctioned orgy right after the execution
      [10:07:59 PM] <Guest 7> Mona will volunteer for the orgy
      [10:07:59 PM] <Guest 4> Oh well, Toshiba #2 dropped off. <------- Guest #2 was replaced by Guest #4 on Toshiba #1.
      [10:08:12 PM] <Guest 5> Right on Mona!
      [10:08:20 PM] <Dash Riprock> This chat is almost as Much fun as Nimbusters!!
      [10:08:33 PM] <Guest 5> Dash is an awesome name!!
      [10:08:33 PM] <Guest 4> I aim to please.
      [10:08:45 PM] <Guest 7> You should've got a new PC at Wal Fart
      [10:08:57 PM] <Guest 5> So who here really believe in CI? Anybody??
      [10:09:06 PM] <Dash Riprock> I do!!
      [10:09:12 PM] <Guest 4> Now that Obie doesn't have even a pickel left, itz aim would help.
      [10:09:21 PM] <Guest 7> Me Too! I want Tribulation
      [10:09:28 PM] <Guest 5> Why, isn't CI a pain? No offense but I like to live free
      [10:09:54 PM] <Guest 7> Good luck livivng pain free
      [10:09:55 PM] <Guest 5> I came here to listen to CI and all I got was this lousy chat? lol
      [10:09:56 PM] <Guest 4> Yeah, but jewr a pisser-possum, Guest #5.
      [10:10:06 PM] <Dash Riprock> It's a Pain only if you are on Parole and Have no sense of Humor!
      [10:10:08 PM] <Guest 5> I love you too, Martin.
      [10:10:32 PM] <Guest 5> Pain free is being high and getting laid
      [10:10:42 PM] <Dash Riprock> Drink More Scotch!!
      [10:10:45 PM] <Guest 7> Well, that certainly helps
      [10:10:50 PM] <Guest 5> Okay, cheers!
      [10:10:51 PM] <Dash Riprock> Single-Malt!!
      [10:11:08 PM] <Guest 5> Vodka and OJ
      [10:11:24 PM] <Guest 4> If you cum-cum from a land 'down low under' then you should have followed Obie-gender-bender -- really really close.
      [10:11:31 PM] <Dash Riprock> That's a GUrLz Drink!!
      [10:11:33 PM] <Guest 5> Life should be about fun not duty
      [10:11:38 PM] <Guest 7> I'll have a shot of Jameson's and a bottle of Newcastle
      [10:11:53 PM] <Dash Riprock> The Duty is to Have Fun!
      [10:11:57 PM] <Guest 5> I don't believe in God
      [10:12:01 PM] <Guest 5> Not anymore
      [10:12:05 PM] <Guest 7> The duty is ddody
      [10:12:07 PM] <Guest 5> Sorry
      [10:12:08 PM] <Dash Riprock> Jamesons is "Da Bomb"!!
      [10:12:11 PM] <Guest 7> doody
      [10:12:17 PM] <Guest 7> yup yup
      [10:12:23 PM] <Guest 5> hehe, u said doody
      [10:12:33 PM] <Guest 5> Beavis & Butthead ROCK
      [10:12:50 PM] <Dash Riprock> He doesn't believe in you , either!
      [10:12:53 PM] <Guest 7> Fire! Fire!
      [10:12:59 PM] <Dash Riprock> Chat Lag!!
      [10:13:04 PM] <Guest 5> Well I guess that's far enuf haha
      [10:13:19 PM] <Guest 7> I'm hitting the hay
      [10:13:21 PM] <Guest 5> I have PTSD
      [10:13:25 PM] <Guest 4> Being close to YHWH means being mean to ZOGbots, tards, mamzers, Obie-gender-bender, Finckelsheenie, Eliar, MoGullets & Mullets, and shit.
      [10:13:34 PM] <Dash Riprock> Later #7!!
      [10:13:35 PM] <Guest 5> Uh, what???
      [10:13:48 PM] <Guest 7> G'night
      [10:14:03 PM] <Guest 7> I'll prolly check out Jewsguy's show tomorrow
      [10:14:07 PM] <monamontgomery> I believe that Jesus existed and that the gospels are fairly accurate but I do not believe that Jesus' father was God. I think his father was ...
      [10:14:09 PM] <Guest 5> If I'm close to YHWH then that means I be like U marty? Scary!
      [10:14:11 PM] <Dash Riprock> I'm with you on that #4!! But, it is Not in my nature to be Mean!!
      [10:14:15 PM] <monamontgomery> ... Augustus Ceasar.
      [10:14:17 PM] <Guest 4> Looks like Obie-gender-bender doesn't want to meet me at the Wally-World either.
      [10:14:25 PM] <Guest 7> Whoa Mona!!!
      [10:14:33 PM] <Guest 5> Wow just wow
      [10:14:35 PM] <monamontgomery> And of course, Jesus was a good looking White man.
      [10:14:37 PM] <Dash Riprock> Maybe, I'll check Newsguy's show too!
      [10:14:40 PM] <Guest 5> Now THAT I can believe
      [10:14:45 PM] <Guest 7> He was totally DASHING!
      [10:14:53 PM] <Guest 5> YES!!
      [10:14:56 PM] <monamontgomery> I believe that Jesus wanted to save the White race from extermination.
      [10:15:07 PM] <Guest 7> Looks like he failed
      [10:15:14 PM] <Guest 5> Then why didn't jesus do it??
      [10:15:23 PM] <Guest 4> Better not share that thought with Rabbi Finckelsheenie, Moaner. The Jersey City jewboy will turn on you like YellowFang the jew rat.
      [10:15:27 PM] <Guest 5> That is why I can't believe in God
      [10:15:41 PM] <monamontgomery> And that Jesus wanted to change the primitive Jewish religeon into something more reasonable and helpful.
      [10:15:43 PM] <Guest 5> God is letting the white race die
      [10:15:54 PM] Guest 2 has left the chat
      [10:15:56 PM] <monamontgomery> I believe in the God of love that Jesus revealed.
      [10:16:03 PM] <Guest 5> What sort of God treats his children like this?
      [10:16:11 PM] <monamontgomery> The White race is dying because it hasn't woken up yet.
      [10:16:17 PM] <Guest 4> You need to follow the teachings of the Reverend Mongo-Lloyd Hardy at the First Church of Solipsism, Moaner.
      [10:16:27 PM] <Guest 5> It never will wake up it's too late for us all
      [10:16:28 PM] <Guest 7> It keeps hiting the snooze button
      [10:16:38 PM] <monamontgomery> The weak White people are mongrelizing but the good White people are choosing White spouses and having White children.
      [10:16:40 PM] <Guest 5> Yes G7!
      [10:16:47 PM] <Guest 4> When you worsesheep jewrself,then if nothing else you will always have jewrself.
      [10:17:00 PM] <Guest 5> There will never be enuf of the "good" white people
      [10:17:15 PM] <Guest 7> Not too many white people having kids these days it seems
      [10:17:18 PM] <Guest 5> We are all doomed and God is a sadist
      [10:17:23 PM] <monamontgomery> Any White man who willingly gives up his right to free speech to Holocaustianity doesn't need to survive into the future race of Homo Futurins.
      [10:17:27 PM] <Guest 4> Itz always a 'whigger problem' Moaner.
      [10:17:44 PM] <Guest 5> God could save us if He wanted to, but NO
      [10:17:51 PM] <monamontgomery> The White race will evolve into Homo Futurins. No other race will have any input.
      [10:17:57 PM] <Guest 5> God must really hate us
      [10:18:00 PM] <monamontgomery> God cannot force you to choose a good mate.
      [10:18:05 PM] <Guest 7> What the fuck is a futurin?
      [10:18:08 PM] <Dash Riprock> Mona is a Babe!! Mona, I hope you accept my Facebook friend request!!
      [10:18:10 PM] <Guest 4> YHWH isn't interested in saving whiggers and mamzers.
      [10:18:11 PM] <Guest 5> I'm not asking that
      [10:18:27 PM] <monamontgomery> Homo Futurins is a made-up name of the next evolutionary stage, more like Jesus.
      [10:18:40 PM] <Guest 7> If you look at most white men, they seem to be evolving into homos, period.
      [10:18:47 PM] <Guest 5> God is a myth invented by people to explain that which has no explanation
      [10:18:48 PM] <Guest 4> So, jewr a NimBuster tard #5?
      [10:18:49 PM] <Dash Riprock> Heavens' Gate stuff!!
      [10:19:10 PM] <Dash Riprock> Captain Applewhite of the Starship "Hale-Bopp"!!
      [10:19:11 PM] <Guest 5> Speak English Marty and maybe I can help u
      [10:19:23 PM] <Guest 7> What book did you read that in ,Mona
      ?
      [10:19:36 PM] <Dash Riprock> Heavens' Gate stuff!!
      [10:19:39 PM] <monamontgomery> God is a name we give to the healing force of nature that furthers truth and beauty.
      [10:19:44 PM] <Guest 5> When we die there is nothingness and you can't prove it otherwise
      [10:19:47 PM] <monamontgomery> I read it in the Bible.
      [10:20:00 PM] <Guest 5> God doesn't exist and the bible is a myth
      [10:20:01 PM] <Guest 7> That Hansen group should've sang Hale Bopp instead of MMMBop
      [10:20:10 PM] <monamontgomery> The Bible is full of "God is good" stuff.
      [10:20:16 PM] <Dash Riprock> What's Up with MattfromMichigan?
      [10:20:29 PM] <monamontgomery> There's a lot of "God is bad" stuff too but I don't pay attention to that.
      [10:20:31 PM] <Guest 7> Where does it say "homofuturin" in the bible?
      [10:20:33 PM] <Dash Riprock> Is Matt the Last White man left in Michigan?
      [10:20:34 PM] <Guest 5> I'd like to believe in God but God doesn't exist. When we did that it the end
      [10:21:01 PM] <Guest 7> You have to take the good with the bad, Mona
      [10:21:06 PM] <monamontgomery> It doesn't say "Homo Futurin" in the Bible. That is just a made up name for the new biped that will evolve from the White Homo Sapien.
      [10:21:11 PM] <Guest 4> Yup. Guest #5 isn't a pisser-possum tard but rather either piggyfried or a NimBuster tard.
      [10:21:14 PM] <Guest 5> SO stay high and sex up everybody cause when this life is over that's the end
      [10:21:19 PM] <Guest 7> That's the problem with most people, they can't handle reality
      [10:21:21 PM] <Dash Riprock> http://www.heavensgate.com/
      [10:21:23 PM] <monamontgomery> But there is a lot of stuff in the Bible about the White race being the race which survives.
      [10:21:34 PM] <Guest 5> I love you Marty snuggler
      [10:21:53 PM] <Guest 5> Reality is what u make of it, different for all
      [10:22:12 PM] <Guest 7> Yes, but reality is harsh at times
      [10:22:15 PM] <monamontgomery> Reality is a constant but we all perceive it through different eyes.
      [10:22:44 PM] <Guest 7> Which is why so many are medicated
      [10:22:59 PM] <Guest 4> You and Moaner both need to explore the yappings of the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy and the First Church of Me.
      [10:23:11 PM] <Guest 4> Talking to G5
      [10:23:22 PM] <Guest 7> Phew
      [10:23:35 PM] <Dash Riprock> And NOW a Word from our Leader, the "Homo-Futurians"
      [10:23:37 PM] <Dash Riprock> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
      [10:23:41 PM] <monamontgomery> I don't need a religious teacher. I need an intelligent scientist to put mankind on the right track.
      [10:24:06 PM] <monamontgomery> That guy is kind of an idiot.
      [10:24:08 PM] <Guest 4> Hey Moaner, do you know John DeNutjob/DeNugent?
      [10:24:10 PM] <Guest 5> People suck
      [10:24:28 PM] <Dash Riprock> Captain Applewhite of the Starship "Billy Bopp"!!!
      [10:24:30 PM] <monamontgomery> Yes I know John deNugent and he's nice but not up to his potential.
      [10:24:31 PM] <Guest 7> The intelligent scientists are too busy saving niggers in Afreeka
      [10:24:34 PM] <Guest 5> Human beings are the worst species ever leave Earth to the animals
      [10:24:52 PM] <Guest 5> I don't know nobody Marty
      [10:25:02 PM] <Guest 5> All people should die
      [10:25:04 PM] <Guest 4> Ir nothing.
      [10:25:12 PM] <monamontgomery> Right, Guest 7. The Negroes should not be encouraged to breed. They should be DISCOURAGED from breeding.
      [10:25:20 PM] <Guest 5> But I do know U, Martin sexy man
      [10:25:30 PM] <Guest 5> ALL people suck.
      [10:25:32 PM] <monamontgomery> The White race is by far the most divine species that has ever walked the face of the earth.
      [10:25:36 PM] <Dash Riprock> You Need to Be "Kingdom Level above Human"!!!
      [10:25:36 PM] <Guest 4> Ever get so stupid as to tell a nigger that, Moaner?
      [10:25:38 PM] <Guest 5> Whites included
      [10:25:39 PM] <Dash Riprock> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6IAf...eature=related
      [10:25:44 PM] <Guest 7> John De Nugent is a "homo" futurin
      [10:25:47 PM] <monamontgomery> That Heaven's Gate guy is a jerk.
      [10:25:51 PM] <Dash Riprock> Hale-Bopp!!
      [10:26:00 PM] <Guest 5> Jim Jones had the right idea
      [10:26:14 PM] <Guest 7> Jim Jones was most likely a CIA agaent
      [10:26:17 PM] <monamontgomery> You can't create a new civilization by destroying the old one. You have to develop and grow, not destroy and emerge.
      [10:26:23 PM] <Guest 5> Fuck people we are our own worst enemy
      [10:26:26 PM] <Guest 4> If he got Obie-gender-bender to saw off its pickle, he's a hero im my book.
      [10:26:39 PM] <Guest 5> People that have kids are really dumb and selfish
      [10:26:54 PM] <Guest 7> Mona, I have to disagree with you on that one
      [10:27:02 PM] <monamontgomery> The White race could benefit the world by taking over the breeding grounds of the Muslims but you get nowhere by spreading depleted uranium all over.
      [10:27:08 PM] <Guest 5> There is no God people, wake up
      [10:27:30 PM] <Guest 5> The white race is a corrupt bunch of hyprocrites
      [10:27:35 PM] <Guest 7> If you destroy this ZOG turd society, you can start anew
      [10:27:42 PM] <Dash Riprock> There is Only Charlie!!
      [10:27:44 PM] <Dash Riprock> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZW...eature=related
      [10:27:48 PM] <monamontgomery> The White race is the best race we have.
      [10:27:52 PM] <Guest 5> NO because we are worse than ZOG
      [10:28:01 PM] <Guest 7> I agree with you there, Mona
      [10:28:07 PM] <Guest 5> I don't
      [10:28:12 PM] <monamontgomery> My fear is that ZOG is truer to the genetic laws than the White race which means they will win the race war.
      [10:28:29 PM] <monamontgomery> Whoever breeds intelligently will win the race war. I hope it's the White race.
      [10:28:37 PM] <Guest 5> ZOG will win of course. It's far too late now to change that
      [10:29:11 PM] <Dash Riprock> Well, I Have some other sites to go and Troll!!
      [10:29:14 PM] <Guest 5> There is no time left to breed anything too many muds
      [10:29:14 PM] <Guest 5> ....
      [10:29:16 PM] <monamontgomery> ZOG will probably win against the Muzzies and Negros but that's okay.
      [10:29:17 PM] <Guest 7> 5, you're a downer
      [10:29:18 PM] <Guest 7> Ever contemplate suicide?
      [10:29:32 PM] <Dash Riprock> Goodnight Mona, Martin and Company!!
      [10:29:34 PM] <Guest 5> Everybody should kill themselves
      [10:29:39 PM] <Guest 7> G'Night!
      [10:29:42 PM] <monamontgomery> You don't want to breed against the muds. YOu want to separate from the muds and let the muds destroy themselves in their cesspool of third world
      [10:29:45 PM] <Guest 7> You first
      [10:29:48 PM] <monamontgomery> third world overpopulation swill.
      [10:29:58 PM] <Guest 5> YOur idea, you first!!
      [10:29:59 PM] <Dash Riprock> Killing Me Softly with Song!!
      [10:30:02 PM] Dash Riprock has left the chat
      [10:30:15 PM] <Guest 7> Nope, I'm living to breed with da white wimminz
      [10:30:19 PM] <Guest 5> See you all in Hell my racial kin
      [10:30:20 PM] <monamontgomery> Well, g'night, Everybody.
      [10:30:21 PM] <Guest 4> ZOG is having its own way. That's why it is ZOG. Once it gets its own way, then Satan's plan is fulfilled.
      [10:30:35 PM] <Guest 5> And noone can stop it
      [10:30:43 PM] <Guest 7> ZOG is the snake that eats it's own tail
      [10:30:50 PM] <Guest 4> Looks like Guest #5 is fuktarded.
      [10:30:55 PM] <monamontgomery> Satan has two definitiions: (1) force for evil and (2) logic. Which do you mean?
      [10:31:00 PM] <Guest 5> And we are the insects that the snake eats
      [10:31:03 PM] <monamontgomery> I vote for logic and I hope that logic has its way.
      [10:31:21 PM] <Guest 5> Logic is illogical when most people are stupid
      [10:31:23 PM] <monamontgomery> The White race is the most gifted at logic.
      [10:31:25 PM] <Guest 5> .....
      [10:31:26 PM] <Guest 4> So when is Da Moaner gonna do her own Talksjew show?
      [10:31:27 PM] <Guest 7> I want have my way with sum white wimminz
      [10:31:44 PM] <Guest 7> Yeah, Mona
      [10:31:50 PM] <Guest 5> Lemme me tell ya about dem white chicks!
      [10:31:52 PM] <Guest 7> You need your own show
      [10:32:00 PM] <Guest 7> You can talk to your dog
      [10:32:03 PM] <monamontgomery> IT is terrible that White people are demonizing logic, which is their special power.
      [10:32:08 PM] <Guest 4> See you on NC_Goober's on Sunday @5 and on the Turd @8:00, Moaner.
      [10:32:14 PM] <monamontgomery> G'nite, all.
      [10:32:17 PM] monamontgomery has left the chat
      [10:32:20 PM] <Guest 7> buh bye
      [10:32:23 PM] <Guest 5> And I a demon then? For speaking the truth?
      [10:32:34 PM] <Guest 7> No, just a downer
      [10:32:46 PM] <Guest 7> Hey Lindstedt, take it easy
      [10:32:48 PM] <Guest 5> Reality is a downer and life is bullshuit
      [10:33:01 PM] <Guest 5> Nighty nite
      [10:33:05 PM] <Guest 7> You need more pot, homeboy
      [10:33:19 PM] <Guest 5> I know!!
      [10:33:25 PM] Guest 5 has left the chat
      [10:33:28 PM] <Guest 7> Go get sum!
      [10:33:38 PM] <Guest 4> Time to save this chat and post it to my forum.
      [10:33:45 PM] <Guest 7> It's a clasic
      [10:33:47 PM] <Guest 4> Hail Victory!!!
      [10:33:55 PM] <Guest 7> adios amigo
      [10:34:16 PM] <Guest 7> Are you going to hang out until everyone leaves?
      [10:35:49 PM] <Guest 3> I don't know. Last show for tonite.
      [10:36:20 PM] <Guest 7> I'm thinking that you and Matt from Michigan are waiting for veryone to leave so you can spew the real wisdom
      [10:36:51 PM] <Guest 4> Matt from Michigan is likely a ZOGbot.
      [10:37:15 PM] <Guest 7> He makes Papacat seem like a loudmouth
      [10:37:46 PM] <Guest 4> Papatwat is a Finckelsheenieite.
      [10:38:10 PM] <Guest 7> Alright, Hail Victory!
      [10:38:14 PM] Guest 7 has left the chat
      [10:38:24 PM] <Guest 4> Hail Victory!!!
      [11:12:32 PM] <MattFromMichigan> LOL
      [11:12:39 PM] <MattFromMichigan> Hardly
      [11:13:12 PM] <Guest 4> Just wake up, tard?
      [11:13:28 PM] <MattFromMichigan> Been doing other stuff
      [11:13:48 PM] <MattFromMichigan> Ever hear of Pete Peters? Jim Wickstrom?
      [11:14:01 PM] <Guest 4> Yes.
      [11:14:12 PM] <MattFromMichigan> I've known both since 95
      [11:14:30 PM] <Guest 4> And?
      [11:14:35 PM] <MattFromMichigan> Peters recently passed
      [11:14:51 PM] <MattFromMichigan> What's ur name, 4?
      [11:15:13 PM] <Guest 4> Pastor Martin Lindstedt
      [11:15:24 PM] <Guest 4> And yours?
      [11:15:28 PM] <MattFromMichigan> Matt
      [11:15:47 PM] <MattFromMichigan> How long have u been into CI?
      [11:16:09 PM] <Guest 4> Since 1969.
      [11:17:13 PM] <MattFromMichigan> Nice
      [11:17:48 PM] <MattFromMichigan> It really clears your brain of all the usual religious bs
      [11:18:56 PM] <MattFromMichigan> anyway....i was just going to sign off....good night
      [11:19:03 PM] MattFromMichigan has left the chat
      [11:19:12 PM] <Guest 4> So why you on a Gulett&Mulett 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' show Matt? Neither of these clowns know anything much of CI?
      [11:19:18 PM] <Guest 4> Hail Victory!!!

Well, at least I'm White. Retarded. Petty Criminal. But White.

I used to have a web page, but ZOG made me suck MoGulett's dick and take it down.

Comment

That drunken crackhead MoGulett is defying me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie!

That drunken crackhead MoGulett is defying me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie!
        Don't he know I'm the Apfeljewdel of D-g's Eye?

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3136#p7903
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4816#post4816

These are the first 76 comments responding to the Facebook post I made in reference to the letter above.

From Morris Gullet, I got just what I expected: condemnation before he even ever listened to the podcast to investigate whether my complaint had any merit. Dan Kersey came real close to doing the same. How many others will follow in their footsteps?

This is not about me. It is not even about Eli personally. Rather, it is about TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH, AS St. Sticknigger Appy would say and what Christian Identists should be expected to profess. Yeah, there are a lot of things we can disagree on, but there are some things we cannot. Race, the Deity of Christ, the Aryanness of Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, the Supremacy of Jersey City Ashkenazi jewboys over Chicago Sephardic kikes like Rabbi Eliar and certain other things MUST separate Christian Identists from all of the world's clowns.

If anyone wants to agree with Eli's universalism, and tell me that I am wrong, fine. Otherwise, if you cannot agree with Eli, it is your Christian duty to tell him so! And if you choose to continue working with universalists, well, you have a problem, but I for my part want nothing to do with you.

Christ has NO CONCORD with Belial, nor Light with Darkness. Which word of that Scripture as dedicated by Rabbi Finckelsheenie do you not understand?

After throwing a bitch hissy-fit, Gullet did just what I wanted in the first place. He "de-friended" me on Facebook. Thanks, fool, that was all I ever wanted! Well, you to give me jewr ass in submission as muh bitch, MoGulett, would have been better.

If YOU support Eli's universalism, then I ask you to "de-friend" me also, otherwise, you are going to keep hearing about this. And I really don't want to hear your whining.

Here it is, unedited, typos included (and I have a lot). The edited abridged jewboy posturings of Rabbi Finckelsheenie are in blue. The time is relative to 6:10 PM Eastern time, Friday November 25th:

Lorelee Theresa Amell yes he is that is fact! Can I have jewr satannic kikeling babies, Rabbi Finckelsheenie?
        22 hours ago · Like

He Saves Book of Sirach 12:13 Who will pity an enchanter struck by a serpent, or any that come near wild beasts? so is it with him that keepeth company with a wicked man, and is involved in his sins. jewst a little Talmudic lingo from jewr old Haisidic sinogog buddie, Rabbi Finckelsheenie.
        20 hours ago · Like

Don Brown I AGREE WITH BILL ABOUT ELI...I HAVE NOT AGREED WITH ELI FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS How cum the blessed Haisidic colostomy bags to help with the Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS aren't working, Bill. If me and my ol kike ladies' Crohns don't get better soon, we will have to go with Kommandork McFagg's/Steve Elder's/Schultz' certified Crohns cure, Rabbi Finckelsheenie.
        19 hours ago · Like

Alan Batson Good Job Mr. Fink!! And yes, I swallow.
        12 hours ago · Like

Morris Lynn Gulett · 30 mutual friends
        Bill Fink can go pound sand. After he does that he can grow up. Or he can grow up and stop being an imature ass first, it doesn't matter to me which order he does them in. Just as long as he does them. I have never agreed with everything Eli James teaches, just as I have never agreed with everything, Swift, Emahiser or the childish moron Bill Fink. I do know this. I met Eli James and he is a decent man, even though he does teach some spurious doctrine. But then again so does Bill Fink and I suspect that underneath his adolescent outer shell he is a decent guy too, but I have yet to see that side of him.
        8 hours ago · Like

Don Brown You could not have listened to what eli said on that show or either you support eli no matter what he says. Which is it you can not have it both ways. Bill was not on the show eli is doing the talking and it is not taken out of context. I listened to all the show not a clip
        8 hours ago · Like

I didn't listen to any of it, so what Don. Didn't you read my statement. I am not going to get into hashing words with you fellows that worship Bill Fink. YaHWeH is my God, not Willy Fink or Eli James. Besides, I prefer the Chicago Sephardic matzo receipe.
        8 hours ago · Like

Don Brown But the truth matters eli ...
        is not teaching truth just listen to what he is saying. He says it not bill
        8 hours ago · Like

Don Brown Listen to eli's tape then see what truth he has
        7 hours ago · Like

Look Don. I told you I did not listen to the tape and I don't have too. As far as I am concerned Bill Fink teaches things that are untrue too, but I am not going to sit around and make my entire ministry revolve around making him out to be a liar. Nor am I going to do that with Eli James. My entire ministry is about collecting retarded whiggers and mamzers wanting to dress up in jewniform and giving their names to ZOG so that they can be sent to prison. I don't care what YHWH might or might not do on Judgement Day to mamzers and jews. I was drunk and snorting coke when Pastor Butler and Ray Redfearin were yapping about that shit back in the 1990s anyway. You need to get off Finks leg Don because it makes you look like a fool instead of a free-thinker. Bill Fink needs to stop acting like a little girl and quit involving other people this hissy fit he is throwing over Eli James. It's not very becoming.
        7 hours ago · Like · 1

Don Brown The tape is about bill and clifton. The entire thing. Eli uses untruth about clifton to try to prove that he is correct and clifton is wrong. So if you want to let that untruth be told then go ahead I will stand for truth not lies Besides, you don't know anything about how to help with Crohns flareups because you are a drunken whigger crackhead and not an Ashkenazi jew like Rabbi Finckelsheenie.
        6 hours ago · Like

It's none of my business Don. It's not my place or my job to defend Clifton, Fink or Eli. If you all want to act like immature bozos that's your business. Why you keep humping Finks leg and why Fink chooses to include other people in his childish spat is beyond me. Isn't he man enough to fight his own battles ? I don't see Eli bringing other people who have nothing to do with this into the fray. At least he is man enough to fight his own fight. Not to mention a superior matzo-ball cook and FBI snitch.
        5 hours ago · Like

William Finck I don't wamt anyone humping my leg, Gullet. I only want you all to go LISTEN to Eli's bullshit about other races being in the Kingdom and being reward for (so-called) "good behavior. Is that how you want to define Christian Identity? If it is, then you are all a bunch of soft-assed Christ-deniers, just like Eli has become.
        5 hours ago · Like

William Finck This is not about me, it's about the message.
        5 hours ago · Like

William Finck You seem to be the immature bozo.
        5 hours ago · Like

I hear plenty of bullshit coming from you too Will Fink and I feel no need to attack you over it, just as I feel no need to attack Eli over his spurious doctrine.I refuse to involve myself in your quarrel. If any of my members ask me I tell them, and they have. But I am not about to get involved in your little girls spat Fink, so leave Aryan Nations and myself out of your childish rants. Fight your own battles, on your own merits.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck I just went back and read your first statement, Gullet. Let me tell you something, doughboy, if I am pounding sand up anyone's ass, it sure as hell won't be my own. You don't even have a clue as to what I am protesting, because you admitted not yet having listened to the podcast I posted. You've already made up your mind. That was my point in my letter. I don't want anything to do with any of you weak-assed universalist bitches, you are all going to be nothing but miserable failures.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck And Gullet, if you think it is immature to defend oneself against false accusations, AND to inform the sheep about a wolf, then you are as bad as Eli James. We already have your dunb ass to thank for foisting Rabbi Martin Samuelson upon us. How many more such mistakes you going to make in the name of "maturity"? You are the damned childish fool.
        4 hours ago · Like

Wow, you really are childish aren't you Fink ? You are staring to sound like Rabbi Martin Samuelson.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck No, Gullet, you are the childish one, running your fat mouth and not listening to what I had to say first.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck A mature man would have read my letter, listened to Eli's podcast, and THEN made comments, Gullet. You are a childish fool.
        4 hours ago · Like

Why should I listen to your childish rants ? Why are you bringing my name and Aryann Nations into the equation ? Aryan Nations is none of your business and neither is it any of your business what I read and listen to. I'll read and listen to any damn thing I please Fink. Whether I agree with it or not is of no concern to you. Or at least it shouldn't be if you weren't such a busy body scrub woman. Just like Marty Martin Schmuelson.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck No, Gullet, you are the bitch here. If you weren't a bitch, you'd have walked away rather than ranting all over my facebook page. You are the prison sissy who screams so everyone can hear.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck I want you to take a position on Eli's universalism. Obviously you don't give a fuck who pisses all over your name.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck You friended me twice, you puke, If you don't like what you got, roll out, doughboy.
        4 hours ago · Like

Right. I'm the one writing articles bringing other peoples names into the equation who have absolutely nothing to do with your quarrel with Eli James. I'm supposed to walk away when you've posted an article with my name, the Aryan Nations and some of our members names on your website ? And then you've got your leg humper Don Brown out doing your bitch work. Grow up Fink. You know. I used to have great respect for your work. But you reduce that to zero with your childish bullshit.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck Go listen to the fucking podcast, Eli dragged my name through the whole thing and therefore I have a RIGHT to respond. I only wanted you to see what Eli was teaching about Scripture. Obviously you must agree with him.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck Right, you were all named, because you should have a position on the race issue. If you do not, then what the hell are you?
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck You associate with Eli and he is teaching universalism. Is that what you stand for?
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU STAND FOR, GULLET?
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck If you want to be associated with a universalist, just say so, that's all.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck Then at least we'll all know where you do stand.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck THAT was the point to my article.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck But you would rather cuss me than investigate for yourself.
        4 hours ago · Like

I have no idea who friended who Fink and that is neither here nor there my childish friend. How many times must I state that there are things Eli teaches I don't agree with. Just like I stated that there are things you teach I don't agree with. You are the one who said if I did not bend to your will you didn't want anything to do with me or Aryan Nations so stick to your word and you roll out wiseguy.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck Me roll out? YOU FUCKING MORON THIS IS MY PAGE
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck And since I never send friend requests, guess what, doughboy...
        4 hours ago · Like

So
        4 hours ago · Like

Grow up.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck No, you grow up
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck You stand for nothing if you are associating with men that insis that there wil be aliens in the Kingdom of God
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck And then "Aryan" nations becomes a joke because it denies what it stands for.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck So you grow the fuck up.
        4 hours ago · Like

He is wrong. You are wrong about things too.
        4 hours ago · Like

I am sure I am wrong about a few things too. No man knows it all Bill.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck NOTHING is more important than the race issue. And he has labelled men who teach it properly as liars.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck yeah, well there are a couple of things there ain't no room to be wrong wabout
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck and that is the biggest one
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck I only wrote that letter so you would have a chance to see what you are associating with
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck I stick my neck out there doing it, it is a lot fucking easier to sit on my ass and play with my websites
        4 hours ago · Like

I know Eli teaches some spurious doctrine. If you wanted to point that out you could have done that in a PM without bringing an entire organization into the fray.When I first came to identity it was a hard thing for me to swallow the two seedline doctrine. But as time went by the Father revealed to me the truth. Just like he may do for Eli at some point in time about what he is teaching now. And what He may do for you about some of what I think is wriong with your teachings. But I refuse to do what you and Eli both are doing and that is write articles and make audio sermons attacking the other one. You don't have to do that Fink. Just teach what you feel to be the truth without the excess nonsense and it will go a lot further than what you're engaging in now..
        4 hours ago · Like · 1

Now I have other work to do in the woods and around the house.
        4 hours ago · Like

William Finck Leviticus 5:5: it is my obligation to point out wrongdoing, even if it involves "an entire organization". And if you have a problem with anything I teach or I write, and you know me, it is your sin if you do not come and talk to me about it, and hear it out. THAT is Christian responsibility. I do not care about "organization". I worked with Eli for two years, and when he turned wrong I told him about it. When he would not listen to me or to Clifton, it is our Christian DUTY to take it public. have you not read the epistles to Timothy? If you have a tick on your neck, and I do not tell you about it, am I not the sinner? Let me tell you something, Morris, you got a big tick on your neck! It lives in Chicago! Go listen to the podcast I pointed out in my letter, and you decide about the tick for yourself. If you want to keep the tick, well, my hands are free of all blood: I did my Christian duty.
        3 hours ago · Like · 1

Don Brown good job bill..the truth matters
        3 hours ago · Like · 1

OK Good for you, you did your "christian duty" you engaged in gossip, backbiting, involved other people in your "christian duty" and used some very unchristian methods and language while doing it. Good for you Fink. Now will you shut the hell up.
        3 hours ago · Like · 1

William Finck Gossip? Fuck you. I only wanted you to listen to that podcast. obviously you are a sniveling bitch who stands for nothing.
        3 hours ago · Like

William Finck You evidently know Eli's ass better than you know your bible.
        3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey Bill, what is the deal with your constant attack on Eli? Why not just agree to disagree and move on?? I have to agree with Morris. You're making your entire ministry out to be an attack on Eli. If you ever find anyone in this world that you agree with 100% of the time, please let me know because I have yet to find that person(s)
        2 hours ago · Like · 1

William Finck but that's okay, Gullet, i wote that letter so It would be known exactly where all of you Eli james leg-humpers stand. Evidently you do not give a shit about Truth. You only care about playing dress-up and trying to be somebody, and you are nothing but a loser.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Dan, did YOU listen to his "Exterminationism" podcast? I have not bothered Eli for months. What is the deal with his constant attacks on Clifton and I? How about his attacks on Clifton in just about every New Ensign magazine this year? Did you read them, Dan? And there is more. Why don't YOU go listen to the podcast and take a position on Eli's universalism? I want to hear your position, Dan. IT IS ABOUT TRUTH, DAN.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Do you care about Truth, Dan?
        2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey You started it all a long time ago, Bill. The man is just defending himself. Is "truth" putting up a picture of some jewish college professor and claiming it's Eli's brother? LOL. I say agree to disagree and FORGET ABOUT IT. MOVE ON. There are so many other more important things to focus on than your differences with Eli James.
        2 hours ago · Like · 1

Lorelee Theresa Amell I agree with Bill. Bill is telling the truth and Eli is not. Eli got me so confused with his discussions. It wasn't until Bill came on that it made total sense. People need to know that Eli is teaching false doctrine. In most cases if u stand up for the truth u stand alone.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck No Dan, Eli has been attacking me all year. I even have letters to prove it. Now Eli is blaming me for videos that I did not make or post, even though I know that the person who made them has told him who made them. Eli is a damned liar. You take a position on the race issue. I want to hear it. I want to hear all you Eli ass-kissers, whether you all agree with his universalism or not. That is all my letter asks, that you listen to his podcast and decide whether that is the direction you believe that Christian Identity should follow. If you don't stand for anything, you don't belong here on my page. You probably have not even read my letter, have you?
        2 hours ago · Like

Screw you Bill Fink. You wrote that letter becauser you're a gossip who can't stand on his own two feet and need others in your camp to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. You are about as un-christian piece of shit that ever walked. You were supposed to leave all of that prison crap in prison asswipe. Stop the cell warrior nonsense Willy.

The official position of Aryan Nations is "screw Bill Fink" who is a traitor to the White Race and Christian Identity by conducting himself in unchristian gossip and backbiting and who is also the author of division among Aryan men and women. Our official position is that Bill Fink is no better than Rabbi Martin Lindstein the Missouri Mohel.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Gullet, no, I wrote that letter for the exact reasons why I said I wrote that letter. You are too much of a soft-ass to stand against universalism, and now you curse me for exposing your phony ass. You are a clown, Gulletm and your own words have proved it.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck You either stand up for your race and the Scripture, or you are a clown. All of you who are arguing with me are only proving your own clownhood.
        2 hours ago · Like · 1

William Finck GO listen to Eli's podcast and make a decision on Eli's universalism. I want to hear if all you clowns agree that hybrids will be judged on their works, and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Go ahead, clowns.
        2 hours ago · Like · 1

William Finck And that is not all, but it would be a good start. Your fat ass is exposed now, Gullet
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck The official position of the Aryan Nations is to support a nigger-lover over a true White Christian. Hah, Gullet, you are a fraud.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck And YOU ordained Rabbi Martin Samuelson!
        2 hours ago · Like

No Bill your words really say you either take my side or I'm gonna pee my pants and rant and rave and throw a tantrum till I get my way and if you don't do like I want you to Im going to take my ball and go home and tell mu mommy that you were mean to me. Grow up for the last time Fink. GROW UP !
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck I never told anyone to "tsake my side" you idiot. I only asked that you listen and take A side. you should hear what that man is teaching and saying, but no, you only care about politics and appearances. You are a clown. You are exposed. You have had this long argument with me and have not even listened to tem minutes of tape. ALL I asked was that you listen to the podcast, and see wht you are blindly supporting. Instead, you would rather castigate me. You are exposed.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck You obviously would not even know what the hell universalism is.
        2 hours ago · Like

Oh no I'm exposed. Oh woe is me the Bill Fink exposed me. Cheese and Rice, grow up Bill. Man you are as childish as I have ever seen a grown man be.
        2 hours ago · Like

William Finck No Gullet, you are childish. A childish idiot. I stand for something. You are a fucking puke.

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
        "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Comment

Finck is right about Gullett

Gullett is a real POS. That mamzer Truitt was trying to create some universalist fellowship with atheists and creatards on his show a few weeks ago. Now if that isn't Universalism, I don't know what is.

All of these guys, Kersey, James (November), Howard, Visser, AN-niggers, Johns. They are ALL universalists at heart.

Should be interesting to see if Finck talks about this on his show: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=67332&cmd=tc
          Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Dan Kersey, Disobedient Eliarbot

Dan Kersey, Disobedient Eliarbot

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4818#post4818
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3136#p7905

Continued from the thread above, Dan Kersey might mean well but he does not read very well. Neither can he figure out that perhaps he should have actually taken 10 minutes to listen to a podcast, rather than take half an hour running his mouth. This is the same problem Gullet had: too lazy to take the time to examine anything judiciously, they react on emotions and perceptions which are clouded by personal feelings. The devices of total clowns. The following is also unedited and unabridged.

Dan Kersey I don't see anyone being "exposed". I see people with different opinions. BIG DEAL. That's life! I have NEVER heard Eli say that the other races can inherit the Kingdom. EVER. I really don't know why everyone is so up in arms and worried about what happens to the other races anyway?! It's irrelevant. Let's worry about Jacob/Israel and getting our act together instead of constantly focusing on the other races and fighting amongst ourselves.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck Dan "why can't we just get along" Kersey, you are exposed too, as TOO LAZY to go listen to a podcast. Eli is a damned universalist, and I don't give a rat's ass what YOU ever heard. GO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST. Tru the part at about 51-53 minutes where he says that hybrids will be judged on judgement day based on their behavior. THAT is UNIVERSALISM. And if you agree with it, you can go to hell too.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck Stand for something. FUCK that "why can't we all just get along" bullshit, because where universalism is involved, we CAN'T
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey LOL...Bill, "my ego just cant handle anyone disagreeing with me because I'm Mr. Superpreacher" Finck. I dont care what you think of me Bill. You can "expose" me all you want. Maybe you can put up pictures of some random jew and claim he's my brother too. Whatever will make you THE HERO and THE BIG MAN in everyone's eyes...LOL!!
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey You're not going to be the one to judge me or anyone else, Bill. That's YHVH's job. You of all people should know that
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck Dan, you are a straight clown. I saw you abandon Patricia and Jeff and fall for Eli Judeo bullhit on the marriage/divorce issue.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck Eli is spouting universalist doctrines, you won't go listen, and you are in denial because YOU never heard them. So you just stick your head in the sand - or maybe up Eli's ass, and what you do not see won't hurt you. Nice, ostrich-boy.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck I said before, Dn, this is about truth, not about me. You and Gullet keep making it about me, becuase you have nothing else.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck And I don't give a fuck who disagrees with me, I just want to know where they stand. Either choose Eli and Universalism, or tell Eli that his universalism is wrong. Can you take a stand, Dan?
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey Yes, I was wrong about the marriage doctrine from Jeff & Patricia and I ADMITTED I was wrong. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life and sure I'll make alot more. So are you now taking Jeff & Patricia's side on the marriage doctrine? I thought you called them clowns too?! Now you're taking their side? Take a stand Bill! LOL
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck No, Dan, Jeff and Patricia were a HELL of a lot closer than Eli was! But now you won't even go listen to a podcast. You would rather sit here and whine about my posts. Dan, either go listen to Eli's Exterminationism podcast, or leave me alone.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck No Dan, you would know where I stand if you listened to the podcasts I did on the issue. Jeff and Patricia were wrong about the resolution of the issue. Eli is wrong about the entire issue!
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck ou get involved here, how many of my podcasts have you heard? how many of my papers have you read? Probably zero, would be my guess.
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I've heard what Eli has to say about the other races. We've talked about it on my show. You should go back and listen sometime. But you'd rather just attack. That's what I can't understand Bill. Why the constant, unrelenting attacks? Just agree to disagree and move on, unless you see Eli as some sort of competition/threat.
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey There's many more "preachers" in the judeo-christian churches, such as John Hagee, that you could devote your time to attacking and refuting
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck Dan, you are a clown. This thread is about a podcast, and you want to run your mouth here without ever having listened to it.
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck DO you agree that people of mixed race will stand in judgement before Christ and be rewarded based upon their behavior?
            3 hours ago · Like

William Finck ANSWER THAT DAN
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey The other races will NOT inherit the Kingdom and Eli has never said they would, at least he's never said that to me
            3 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey but they won't be destroyed either, with the exception of one, spoken of in Obadiah 18 and Zecheriah 14:21
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Dan, you did NOT answer the fucking question. yes or no. Don't slither around like Eli would.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck DO you agree that people of mixed race will stand in judgement before Christ and be rewarded based upon their behavior?
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck They will be destroyed Dan, go read you Bible again
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Answer my question
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey Book, Chapter and verse please that says all other races will be destroyed
            2 hours ago · Like

2 hours ago · Like

William Finck I have a whole podcast on the topic, but answer my question first
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey No i dont..but I also dont believe they will be destroyed. Now answer my question: Book Chapter and verse that says they will be destroyed
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck ‎"Every plant which My Heavenly Father did not plant shall be rooted up" - Did Yahweh make anything that violates His Own Law?
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck All things which offend shall be tossed into the lake of fire - hybrids are offenses
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck There are many other scriptures
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck But you still have not answered my question
            2 hours ago · Like

2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I did answer your question: I said No i don't believe they will stand in Judgement
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck DAN, do you agree that people of mixed race will stand in judgement before Christ and be rewarded based upon their behavior?
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey Damn Bill, are you reading anything? I just answered it
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck A bastard shall NOT enter into the congregation of Yahweh ... nay, even forever! (But Eli says Yahweh will reward them based upon their behavior!)
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Still waiting for that answer Dan Kersey
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey right...Deuteronomy..but it doesnt say they will be destroyed either
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I really dont care what happens to them. The Bible wasnt even written to/for them, so why worry about them? It's a non-issue
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey The only race promised destruction is found in Obadiah 18 and Zechariah 14:21...aka the Canaanites/Edomites/​Kenites
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck I was not getting the updates. I just refreshed twice. Dan, Eli called me and Clifton liars, and said that hybrids WOULD stand in judgement. He called us liars because we say they will not. That is what is in his podcast. That is universalism, Dan. Anyone who agrees with universalism, I am going to hound until they defriend me. I do not care.. I do not need universalists as friends. But now you should go listen to that podcast, and if you care one whit, you have an obligation to see Eli about that.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck If you don't care. then you will hear it from me again. Eli is a universalist, and you are working with him. That means you approve of him, by all scriptural measures.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Dan, everyone NOT writtten into the Book of Life goes into the Lake of Fire.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck What is so hard about that to understand?
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck Compromising the Word of God is our greatest trouble. Are you going to compromise?
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck I really suggest you listen to my Revelation podcasts, especially the last three or four.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck The not4s are all online - you do not even have to buy the book. All the Scriptural proof is there.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck http://christogenea.org/​revelationprogramsRevelation Programs | Christogenea.org
            http://www.christogenea.org
            Two Seedline Christian Identity - Israel Identity Covenant Theology, Conservative Christian Language and Biblical History Studies

2 hours ago · Like ·

William Finck I am not like Eli, I sell books, but give all the text away for free
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey You're assuming that everyone who isn't of Jacob/Israel has Canaanite/Edomite/Kenite blood in them and I disagree with that. This goes back to your theory that YHVH didn't create all the races and HE did. The only hybrids are those with jewish/satanic blood in them aka the Canaanites/Edomites/​Kenites
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck sorry about the "buy now" utton, LOL, I did not expect FB to do that
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck And it is a BIG issue when Eli James is teaching that beasts will be rewarded at the judgement. That is a HUGE issue, Dan.
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I dontr care who sells what. I bought your Christogenea book and I've bought Eli's book
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey Bill, once again, he has NEVER said they will inherit the Kingdom
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck And people wonderr why I call him a universalist and slander me for it. He calls me a liar because I am not a universalist! Yes, Dan, that is what he does in that podcast.
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck I have a program in a few minutes.
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I want to have you 2 come on my show and we'll clear this matter up once and for all: no "he said this and he said that"
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I'll give both of you equal time to speak without interruption
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck I am NOT getting the FB updates, again. Dan, I will NOT go on a program with Eli. Forget it. I will not give him the credibility.
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey and we'll keep it on a professional level: no name-calling and/or personal attacks
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck He hda the chance to iron this out a year ago, and he blew it. And don't give me HIS side - you never cared to hear mine before, so I won't hear it.
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey Why not??!! What do you mean "credibility?" LOL It's not like we're on national tv Bill. It's just a little two-bit internet radio show LOL
            2 hours ago · Like

William Finck My work stands well on its own. Go listen.
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I'll give both of you equal opportunity
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey no interruptions
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey this way noone can misunderstand anything. It'll all be out in the open
            2 hours ago · Like

Dan Kersey I'm going to ask him if he's willing to publicly debate you, which I'm sure he'll have no problem with it. So let's do this Bill. I'm serious. I'm tired of all the rumors and gossip about who said what. I wanna hear it from the horses' (both horses) mouths...LOL
            2 hours ago · Like

Don Brown the trouble dan is eli is a horses ASS he has no knowledge to compare to bill,,,,what a joke..
            about an hour ago · Like

Dan Kersey Then I say let's get both of them online at the same time to publicly debate this. That way, there can be no doubt about who said what about whom.
            about an hour ago · Like

Don Brown Would not be much of a debate. Bill would make him look like a dummy
            42 minutes ago · Like

William Finck Dan, that clown had his opportunity to debate last January. I just told you flat out that I will no longer give him the credibility. You won't even go listen to a podcast. I am NO LONGER giving him the respect of my presence.
            10 minutes ago · Like

William Finck The rumors and gossip are rumors and gossip to you, only because you are too fucking lazy to go listen to one lousy podcast. It is becoming quite apparent to me that you are an idiot.
            9 minutes ago · Like

William Finck Here is the link, Dan: http://​recordings.talkshoe.com/​TC-22187/TS-545335.mp3

TS
            recordings.talkshoe.com

7 minutes ago · Like ·

William Finck I would make him look like an idiot. but I no longer desire to give him any credibility. If anyone else had any sense,m they would listen to his podcasts, and do the same.
            6 minutes ago ·
            Last edited by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott; 11-27-2011, 03:48 AM.

:

Comment

Two sides of a base-metal slug

Two sides of a base-metal slug

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4820#post4820

Originally posted by WilliamB View Post
              Gullett is a real POS. That mamzer Truitt was trying to create some universalist fellowship with atheists and creatards on his show a few weeks ago. Now if that isn't Universalism, I don't know what is.

All of these guys, Kersey, James (November), Howard, Visser, AN-niggers, Johns. They are ALL universalists at heart.

Should be interesting to see if Finck talks about this on his show: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=67332&cmd=tc

Both Finckelsheenie and MoGulett are 'prison bitches' who are fighting for dominance over the other. Rabbi Finckelsheenie is the prison bitch that thinks it is on top, hence MoGulett is the weaker bitch and doesn't want to cumply.

Both Rabbi Finckelsheenie and Eliar James/jewseph Kutz November are marrano catlick-Babylonian jews. Both believe that the soulless animals and spawn of Satan jews have 'souls' and thus are due to be resurrected on Judgment Day. Rabbi Eliar believes that since mamzers, Beasts and jews have souls, that they are under the Law, and will be judged according to theys' behavior. Rabbi Finckelsheenie believes that since mamzers, Beasts and spawn of Satan jews have 'souls' and thus are due to be resurrected on Judgment Day and all summarily put into a lake of fire to be burned forever and ever, because, remember, they have souls, immortal souls. Eli James then takes this small difference in jewniversalism as an example of Finckelsheenie and Capt'n Senility Emahiser as proof positive of them being parodies of Christian Identity teaching.

The real Dual-Seedline Christian Identity doctrine holds that these Sixth-Day Beasts of the Field, these mongrels/mamzers, and spawn of Satan jews do not have a soul, thus there is nothing to resurrect, that they have no Covenant with YHWH and thus no obligation to obey YHWH's Law and if Satan's spawn a duty to their daddy to do evil anyway, and thus they are not under YHWH's Law and such have neither soul to resurrect nor basis for being punished for disobedience. Essentially they are nothing but animals and YHWH is not going to resurrect such any more than YHWH is going to resurrect microbes, earthworms, kitty cats, lizards, weasels, armadillos, tree sloths, or any other critters, much less burn such in an ever-burning fire forever and ever.

Only Israelites of pure blood have souls, only they are under YHWH's Law, only they will be resurrected, only they will face judgment for their sins. And then either they shall have earned Eternal Life or will face quick death.

This jewshit that all of these idiot mamzers, jews, and criminals have been spouting while claiming to be Christian Identity is nothing but universalism as preached and practiced by Cain/Sargon and Nimrod/Babylon and reworked through the Hittites to the jews and twisted to form a Roman 'Catholic' or 'Universalist' 'church.' The Spanish were angered to see the Aztecs practice a 'false mass' in the 1500s. This notion that everyone and everything is the same when in fact Dual-Seedline Christian Identity preaches that only Israelites are of YHWH's True Church is why these above-mentioned mamzers, jews, and whigger criminals keep on pulling the same old shit of bringing in a swarm of mamzers and theyselfs into Christian Identity.

They are all mad at me for saying, "No you don't. No bringing in these dirty mamzers. No jews with Crohns. No whiggers. Christian Identity already got all of its religious doctrine in place which is simple and understandable and attainable only by Christian Israelites Jesus Christ selects. Begone you dogs!"

I do not interfere with the small family congregations that are the heart of the 99.9999% of genuine underground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. I am admittedly mean and dismissive of these mamzers and jews and criminals playing at 'WikiPedia/Talksjew CI.' Thus I am their enemies because I won't let them into what is known by the neutral as Christian Identity.

Now insofar as what Anglo-Mestizo Truitt is trying to accomplish by whoring after the CreaTards and Wodenists and a-theists, it merely goes to show how little this professional mamzer criminal really believes in Christian Identity, telling the CreaTards, for example, that their criticism of "a dead jew on a stick" really should be withdrawn in the name of [j]'unity'. After all, are they not mamzers together in pretending to be 'Aryans?' Anglo-Mestizo Truitt was such a criminal genius that it only got 25 years out of probably a series of criminal enterprises which didn't go through but now thanks for 'services rendered' the slate has been wiped clean.

Every so often a new ZOG false front comes along and tries to 'jewnify' the incompatible like the CreaTards and the Wodenists and those who actually believe in the principles of Christian Identity. Now anyone who pretends that jews like Eli James and mamzers like Bryan Reo are 'Aryan Israelites' and assert these lies while hiding under an alias under the Internet are not real Christian Identity, hence this unity under color of fraud, like occurred since the days of Cain and Nimrod. Anglo-Mestizo Truitt is a long-time criminal mamzer operating under the spurious auspices of Morris Gulett, another criminal duly kicked out of the Aryan Nations under Butler for double-dealing, stupidity, and intoxication under drugs and alcohol, and with a history of taking fools with him. However, between this mamzer criminal and the drunken whigger crackhead, I think Anglo-Mestizo Truitt is the stronger and smarter criminal as MoGulett is incredibly weak. However, Anglo-Mestizo Truitt, being a mamzer, needs a figurehead to hide behind, even as weak and as stupid of one as MoGulett. Which is why I speak as I do speak.

Let's understand that YHWH is never fooled, and YHWH's Design shall inevitably come to pass in YHWH's due time.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
              Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-27-2011, 02:57 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
              Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Absolute Loyalty to Rabbi Finckelsheenie Required

Absolute Loyalty to Rabbi Finckelsheenie Required

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3136#p7912
                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4821#post4821

Originally posted by Dan Kersey
                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3136#p7909

Kinda makes me wonder what your real agenda is, Bill. If you're so concerened about truth, then why not debate him in front of everyone and kick his ass in the debate? THat way, he would no longer have any credibility. If you're so concerned about truth, then why put up phony pics online of his so-called "jewish brother", when Eli had never even seen that man in his life?! I think this goes deeper than you being concerned about truth. Maybe there's some jealousy/envy on your part. Or maybe something else... Yelling and screaming and calling names isn't going to change anything

There seems to be the same posture by the racially aware whites on facebook...that the "major white organizations" and various pro-white groups "need to get along" or "come to an agreement". This is in direct compliance with the second great commandment. However, these compromisers are forgetting the main ingredient to that formula that allows us to live in harmony...YHWH...the first great commandment! For some reason I'm none too clear about the Commandment order. All of us must be in complete agreement in order to "get along", and that agreement is The Word as [mis]translated by the Great Rabbi Finckelsheenie! If we do not all have The Word within us, we will NEVER be of one accord . . . which is EXACTLY why we need to be calling these people out . . . to make sure that none among us is in fellowship with Belial, Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, MoGulett, Anglo-Mestizo Truitt, Capt'n Senility Emahiser if he crosses us . . . because then our big happy family quickly becomes a psycho-f*ck family that tears itself apart which is exactly what happened amongst our psycho-f*ck family back when we used to go ass-to-mouth with Eliar Kutz-November. "A little leaven leavens the whole dough". . . don't these people get it?

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

Why won't the other ZOGling whigger, jew &amp; mamzer baal-priests obey me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie?

Why won't the other ZOGling whigger, jew & mamzer baal-priests obey me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie?

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3143#p7910
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4833#post4833

This is the result of my "open letter to the Aryan nations...." so far. None of them ZOGling whigger, jew, & mamzer baal-priests pretending to be 'WikiPedia-Talksjew CI' ZOGbots would listen to or obey me. They either told me to "fuck off" or like the scurrilous cowardly prison-mamzer Jeromy 'Da Pisser-Possum' Visser simply scurried off and ate some more shit. Only my faithfool largely mamzer butt occassional whigger tards even bothered to lick my marrano catlick kike ass.

I made an open appeal to the men listed below, among others - all who had "friended" me on Facebook at one time or another - to simply listen to a podcast and to make an honest evaluation of what they heard. But when you are a 'friend' to Rabbi Finckelsheenie, that shit doesn't last for long because I'm one arrogant, as well as sociopathic kike. I used strong language because I mean business, I am nit kidding, it makes Obie-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum's mangina lugibricious, and I wanted to reflect that. Our mamzer race is in a seriously degraded position in the world, and this is no time to kid around. This is the time to win hearts and minds for the preservation of Aryan culture, as reflected by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren. Several of them have indeed reacted, but they reacted with either ridicule or vitriol, without even taking the few minutes to honor what I was requesting. For that, they should have just ignored me like Visser did. I simply can't seem to get along with anyone.

Any related conversations are also posted in this "Christian Identity Directions" section of the forum. Itz a fucking holoco$t, oy ducking vey!!! This post may be edited if other responses are accumulated and anyone saying something I don't like will be banned and/or blocked. Us Wikipedia/Talksjew/Voice of ReTards kikekings can't have it any other way.

Rather than investigate the facts that both Rabbi Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November and myself are both jewniversalist kikes, so far all of the following reactions have been based solely upon perceptions and/or emotions. I would have a lot more respect for these people, if they had listened to the podcast, and even came back and told me that they agreed with what they had heard! Heh, heh, heh, heh. Just ask me for a blanket and see what happens then!!!

Morris Gulett refused to listen to the Eli James podcast, immediately began slandering me as a rumor-monger, among other things, and after a protracted Facebook debate, parted company. He is another prison bitch just like me who is working for ZOG. I tried to go bitching to the FBI/ADL/$PLC about how all of 'WikiPedia-Talksjew false-flag CI' should be under one rabbi and that rabbi should be me but they said that they didn't want to put all theyz' kikes and ZOG false fronts in one basket, oy vey!!!

The following morning "Christian Whiteman" (aka "Brother Ryan" ?) parted my company without comment. He is one of several, the rest whose names I do not even remember (Facebook tells you how many "friends" you have, and the total has decreased by eight so far, two of them being Gulett being two-faced).

Dan Kersey spent hours going back and forth, but has so far refused to go listen to a ten-minute podcast. He spent most of that time insisting that I debate Eli James who because he is a lot nicer kike and having spent 25 years pretending to be a Christian Identity pastor will whup my kike ass but good. So I'll call Rabbi Eliar/jewseph Kutz-November a fictional character, refusing to perceive that debate with a wolf is not the solution to having a wolf in the sheepfold.

The next day (November 28th), another prison bitch, MoGulett's new head of mamzer outreach Allen Truitt also spent hours going back and forth, claiming that I had "attacked" him. Which I did do, although like all jews I just love to pretend that it was without provocation. Allen told me that I knew that he did not agree with Eli's universalism but was such a mamzer retard fresh from an AIT correspondence course that it didn't and couldn't detect my own jewniversalism in that the only disagreement with Eli James is that while we agree that jews and mamzers and Beasts of the Field have 'souls' and that they will be 'judged' by how well they kept YHWH's Law even though it only applies to Israelites, we differ on what will happen to resurrected non-Whites upon Judgment Day. Eli takes the more humanist position that some non-whites and jews will be judged by their behavior whereass I, Rabbi Finckelsheenie, hold the neo-Molechian delusion that YHWH wants to torture these animals forever in a pit of hellfire. But then again, Eliar is a lot nicer kike than I'll ever be. But I never said that he did (notice from his response, that Allen does agree that Eli is indeed a universalist). Whether I knew in advance of allen's position is immaterial. Why, because I say it is immaterial and coonsider myself their high priest. My point, is that if Allen is not willing to do anything about it, and continues to fraternize with Eli, then I do not want his company. That is my point. Allen should have complied. Instead, Anglo-Mestizo Truitt told me that he didn't want my company and to fuck off, Finckelsheenie. Eli has labeled Clifton Emahiser and I as liars for a position that Allen Truitt also admits to holding! Allen is the ONE individual in the entire group that I thought would be willing to listen to the recording, and understand the consequences if he himself remains complacent. The coonsequences is that Anglo-Mestizo Truitt was to be MY bitch.

This is, so far, serving Satan's and my purpose, in part. As I said in the letter, if one wants to agree with a universalist, I do not want the company of that person. If one wants to accept the company of a universalist claiming to be Christian Identity, I do not want the company of that person! Don't have a problem with nigger-lipped, slant-eyed, shitskinned jewnibrowed mamzers like Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren because Ol' Niggerlips can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and give that crippled mamzer faggot jewrel Moseley one hell of a hi-colonic enema and Cryin' Lyin' Bryan will take down web pages, interfere in civil litigation, and call the FBI/Secret Service/DHS/ADL/$PLC on Lindstedt, Britton and Walker. Not to mention that Ol' Niggerlips ALWAYS sucks my kike ass. jewst a pinch of finckelsheenie pecker between Ol' Niggerlip's cheek and gum. For that reason, I do not even understand why these people "friended" me in the first place. Christ has no concord with Belial, period. I can have no agreement with compromisers. neither do I want any conversation with those who consider themselves "Christian Identity", but insist upon enabling and encouraging competing universalists other than myself.

However on another note, some of the people mentioned above just won't leave. They have argued with me, they have cursed and slandered me and accused me falsely, they have called me names (and of course I have responded in kind because being a kike certainly entails hypocrisy), and they have avoided the real issue and the obvious resolution to my original challenge! All of them should have sucked my Jersey City jewboy cock and licked my kike ass without a second of backtalk. I am not going to let them off the hook. If they remain subscribed to my Facebook page, or on my "friends" list, they will continue hearing about their own lack of resolution and their refusal to stand up for what it is that they claim to believe. Like a true-blue jew, I'm going to act like a kike and then whine that the result are a regular fucking holohoax. There's no bizness like Shoah Bizness I know.

:

Comment

Finckaheiser and Merchants of Babylon

Finckaheiser and Merchants of Babylon

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4859#post4859

Sent: Saturday, 03 December, 2011 10:13 AM
                    To: Eli James (and others)
                    Subject: Finckaheiser and Merchants of Babylon

OK, Folks. Bill Finck's continued slanders against me deserve a response, so here it is:

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/05/ny...ing-death.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/10/25/ny...convicted.html

http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/

William Finck is a cop and liar, who is trying to justify his murder of Arnolda Ortega with his ridculous hybridity/extermination thesis. Not even the Ku Klux Klan has ever advocated the extermination of the other races, but Finck and Emahiser do!!!

AMAZING!!!

Also, here is the link to the audio file by Finck and Emahiser, which caused me to separate myself from their company.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...39665&cmd=apop

(Replay of show when Rabbi Eliar was gone and Finckelsheenie and Captn't Senility Emahiser were taking advantage by shitting all over Eliar of Jan 14, 2010.)

In this audio, Finck asserts that all those who disagree with the finckahiser extermination thesis are "heretics," and that includes all previous two-seedliners, such as Bertrand Comparet, Dr. Wesley Swift, and Pastor Richard Butler. In this audio file, Clifton Emahiser actually argues that King Zedekiah had TAINTED BLOOD!! Talk about UNIVERSALISM. Emahiser also accuses me of lying about the location of the Ark of the Covenant. But all I did was quote the Book of Maccabees, which states this:

2 Mac. 2

[1] One finds in the records that Jeremiah the prophet ordered those who were being deported to take some of the fire, as has been told,
                    [2] and that the prophet after giving them the law instructed those who were being deported not to forget the commandments of the Lord, nor to be led astray in their thoughts upon seeing the gold and silver statues and their adornment.
                    [3] And with other similar words he exhorted them that the law should not depart from their hearts.
                    [4] It was also in the writing that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God.
                    [5] And Jeremiah came and found a cave, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense, and he sealed up the entrance.
                    [6] Some of those who followed him came up to mark the way, but could not find it.
                    [7] When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: "The place shall be unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy.

So, by quoting 2 Macc. 2 correctly I am a liar? I don't think so, Clifton!! Somebody else is lying!!

'Nuff said.

Here also is my response to Finck's malicious charge that I am a "universalist"

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...65112&cmd=apop

Pastor Eli James
                    www.anglo-saxonisrael.com
                    www.killthebank.net

Merchants of babylon video is now online for your inspection.

www.killthebank.net

ps. Here is a lesson in the difference between what I teach and what Finck and Emahiser are teaching:

Dear Brothers,

Once upon a time, there was a high ranked Ronin Samurai that was greatly bothered by the nature of heaven and hell, and after decades of speaking with every Buddhist, Shinto, and Zen monk he could find, he did not accept their explanations, which were based on Scriptures and guesses.

One day, the Samurai walked past a wealthy caravan of Dutchmen and met a wealthy Protestant Christian Pastor and the samurai asked the Pastor "Excuse me Pastor, I have asked this question so many times to every religious person I could find that it is sickening, yet nobody could give me the right factual answer. What is Heaven or Hell?" The Pastor said "Well, the Scriptures say..," the Samurai interrupted the Pastor and told him "I didn't ask the Scriptures, I asked YOU, what is heaven and hell?" The Pastor said, "heaven and hell is confirmed and escribed in the Bible, but as for what is actually Heaven and hell, a description, I don't know, I have never been there."

The Samurai then met a wealth Caravan of Portuguese traders and met a Catholic Priest in that Caravan and asked him the same question, and the Catholic priest replied "Well, the Catechism says.." The Samurai interrupted the catholic priest and said, "I didn't ask the Catechism, I asked you, what is Heaven and hell? The Catholic Priest replied if you believe in the Cathechism, heaven and hell exists, but I have never personally been to Heaven nor hell to tell you what it is.

The Samurai finally met a poverty stricken Russian Orthodox Priest missionary and asked him the same question, and the Orthodox priest replied "You ignorent fool, you are a Samurai, you should know the answer!" The Samurai, being of high rank and great pride, told the Orthodox priest "How dare you speak to me like a peasant! Don't you know who I am! I am more than a Samurai, I am a Ronin, taught in the Way of the Samurai and in the fine arts of poetry, medicine, and philosophy! I come from one of the highest classes in society! You should watch your mouth and speak with respect!" The Orthodox priest replied, "You call yourself a Ronin, yet you act like the fool of fools! How do you expect me to answer an idiot like you? Ronin, if you are really are who you say you are, you should know the answer to your question, which is in your heart! But, you are an uneducated peasant of peasants! You are no Ronin." The Samurai yelled back "I could smite off your head for saying that! Nobody can disrespect a Ronin without paying with their lives, especially a foreign beggar like you! Your life is in my hands, so you better answer my question and speak with respect towards me!" The Orthodox Priest told the Samurai, "You, with that sword, are going to smite off my head? You are a blind peasant! You don't have the courage nor the skill of Ronin to hold a sword! Don't waste my time anymore, you time bandit! Get out of my way!" The Samurai suddenly that took out his sword and slashed towards the Orthodox priest, when suddenly, the Samurai, in an instant of conscience, stopped the blade an inch near the Orthodox Priest's neck, yet, the Samurai had so much hatred towards the Priest, and told the Priest, "I hate you foreigner, and I could kill you anytime I want!," and the Priest said,

"Ronin, this is hell."

The Samurai, with his mind back in conscience, quickly put his sword back in its sheath, looked down in shame of his behavior, and apologized for breaching his Bushido code of honor and perfection of character, in his grand ignorance and bad character of insulting and assaulting the priest. The Samurai then asked the Priest for forgiveness and offered to pay for a hotel/inn, food, and for new clothes out of guilt, repentance, and respect, and the Priest replied,

"Ronin, this is Heaven."

In awe of what the Orthodox Priest, the Samurai fell to his knees in front of the Priest(something Samurais never do), cried respect and in relief of finally knowing the answer to his question of the nature of Heaven and hell, and thanked him for telling him the Great Wisdom of the nature of Heaven and hell, an answer to a question that haunted and brought great fear and confusion to this outwardly brave and decorated samurai. The Orthodox priest said to the Samurai, "Have you ever heard of a rich man who is poor? You are in more poverty than I'll ever be, Ronin, because you do not know yourself, for you only know your ego, and as long as you have an ego, you will always be blind to all truths."

Hell is unbelievable hate. Heaven is unbelievable love. The ego and it's heartlessness hides all the the Truths in the world that are in our hearts, yet, we do not notice they are there, due to the guidance of the blind priests and pastors that read the Bible like a lawbook, without the heart. It is only through purity and humility do our hearts open up to the Truth of Lord God Jesus Christ.

Hope this story made your week!

May the Peace and Blessings of Jesus Christ Be With you all!

Br. Oliver

It should be obvious to everyone that Finck and Emahiser are trying to turn Christian Identity into a message of hatred. They will reap what they sow.

Pastor Eli James

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
                    ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
                    You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Comment

Finck is utterly opposed to Freedom of Speech

Finck is utterly opposed to Freedom of Speech

Whether you agree with Eli or not, he certainly has done his homework. Eli and I are featured on Finck’s website Zogbots.org Finck simply has made a number of enemies.

Read http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/

He and his buddy Bryan Weo have made some more enemies. Whether what is said or not is true or not I have no idea. Finck is utterly opposed to Freedom of Speech using the word “Troll” to stop those who disagree with him. Bill has yet to realize that we live in an Internet world and any idea can be communicated beyond Finck’s control of his Talkshoe shows. Truth is only determined in a caldron. I welcome controversy as this can only lead to a more informed populace and ultimately the truth.

russ

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Comment

Finck lied to us

Finck lied to us

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4864#post4864

Sent: Monday, 05 December, 2011 5:19 AM
                        To: Russell Walker
                        Subject: Finck lied to us

Russ: Finck is an agitator, who spends more time attacking Whites than jews. His Extermination thesis is designed to make CI look ridiculous. He is nothing but a brutal cop, who learneed some Greek while he was in prison. I don't take kindly to assaults upon my character. I'm fighting back, as the bible says I should "Keep not silence".

Finck lied to us about the circumstances of his incaraceration, claiming that he was not involved in the death of Ortega. Remember, finck had never even heard of Christian Identity when these events occurred.

=======================

Star-Ledger, The (Newark, NJ)

Prison term for guards caps quest for justice

ROBERT RUDOLPH
                        Published: October 25, 1996

He was only 27 years old when he was brought to the old Hudson County Jail in Jersey City to await trial on a minor burglary charge.

But for Arnaldo Ortega, it was to become a sentence of death.

In the early morning hours of March 9, 1989, Ortega asked for headache medication. In response, he was dragged from his cell and subjected to a series of unprovoked beatings that left him bleeding, broken and pleading for help. Two days later, after slipping in and out of consciousness and calling for his mother, Ortega died from his injuries.

Yesterday, after a protracted journey through the criminal justice system, the two jail guards responsible for the fatal beating got their own punishment in Newark federal court prison sentences of 14 and 15 years without parole. For the family of the victim, it was a moment of quiet satisfaction.

"I know he's not going to come back to us," said the victim's brother, Louis Ortega, "but wherever he is, he sees that he got justice, too."

Outside the courtroom, Magdalene Negron, the victim's mother, searched for the words to describe her feelings at the conclusion of the federal civil-rights case against the guards.

"I have waited for seven years for this justice," she said softly.

For the guards, David Dumers, 43, and William Finck cq, 35, who had been a sergeant at the time, the sentences mean that two men who so brutally abused their authority as prison officials will spend the next decade and a half as inmates themselves.

U.S. District Judge John Lifland ordered Dumers to serve 15 years and Finck imprisoned for 14 years.

A third prison guard, Thomas Murphy, 36, who pleaded guilty to failing to report the ongoing brutality, was sentenced to a far more lenient term of four months, although Lifland noted that if he had acted differently, "Mr. Ortega would be alive today."

Although both Dumers and Finck were sentenced for federal civil-rights violations, the judge branded the beating of Ortega a "cold-blooded" crime that amounted to second-degree murder, and said Finck's comments during the attack added an "unusual level of depravity to an already depraved situation."

Neither Dumers, white-haired and dressed in a rumpled gray suit, nor Finck, the bearded and bespectacled father of five, made any comment to the court.

Finck had pleaded guilty to the crime, while Dumers was convicted at trial.

As pieced together from court testimony and government documents, Ortega had been in the jail for approximately five weeks when he began complaining of a severe headache and was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center, where he was given a prescription pain killer.

Around midnight the following day, he asked a guard for his medication.

Ortega was beaten to death "because he had the temerity to request medical attention for a headache," Assistant U.S. Attorney Aidan O'Connor said in a report to the court.

According to O'Connor, the prison's deputy warden, Raymond Murray, told Finck to send corrections officers to handle the problem. (A federal jury deadlocked on civil rights charges against Murray in April.)

Dumers and Murphy, O'Connor said, then dragged Ortega out of his cell to an elevator.

"This elevator ride," O'Connor said, "signaled the beginning of the end for Mr. Ortega."

With his screams of "Don't beat me" echoing through the prison corridors, Ortega was brought to the basement. When the door opened, Ortega, still pleading, stumbled out and fell into a pile of mattresses.

At that point, Dumers smashed him in the head with his nightstick and brought him to the main receiving desk, where Finck ordered Ortega placed in the bullpen. Other guards subsequently told of hearing the sound of someone being struck, and Ortega, dressed only in a pair of shorts, was left shivering and beaten.

When Ortega complained of the cold and begged for a blanket, Finck allegedly responded: "No, let him freeze in there."

It was at that point, O'Connor said, that Finck and Dumers decided to "shut Ortega up."

Court documents described in chilling detail what happened next. Carrying a 24- inch fiberglass baton, Finck ordered Murphy and another officer, Richard Maroldi, to stand watch as he and Dumers entered the bullpen.

Finck knocked Ortega onto a concrete bench and began pounding the victim's back with his nightstick "with all his power."

Dumers then punched Ortega in the throat, crushing his larynx.

As Ortega collapsed on the floor, choking and gasping for air, Finck kicked him in the chest, fracturing his sternum.

Leaving the battered victim gasping for breath, the two men walked out of the bullpen, calmly put the nightstick away, and went about their business for the remainder of the shift.

Ortega, now only partially conscious, his body covered with welts and bruises, was transferred to another bullpen, where he begged another inmate to rub his head and cried for someone to "Call my mother, they beat me up."

When one of the other prison guards told Finck that Ortega needed to go to the hospital, Finck allegedly replied: "F him, let him die," and then warned the guard, "Keep your mouth shut or else."

Ortega was left without care for the entire day. It was only when another officer saw him that evening, lying on the floor writhing in pain, his lips caked with blood, that Ortega was ordered to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage, a fractured sternum and a fractured larynx. He died March 11.

The suspects originally were indicted on state murder charges, but a series of legal problems plagued that case. Finally, the U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI moved ahead on the federal civil-right case against them.

Maroldi pleaded guilty to a related misconduct charge in Superior Court in Hudson County. Maroldi had walked away from the beating in disgust and later urged Finck to get medical help for Ortega.

The prison itself was torn down earlier this year and replaced by a parking lot. A new Hudson County Jail was opened in Kearny several years ago, but because of ongoing administrative problems, was taken over by a state management team at the request of county officials early this year.

Copyright 1996, 2001 The Star-Ledger. All Rights Reserved. Used by NewsBank with Permission

Comment

Who Is William Finck?

Who Is William Finck?

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?" – Psalm 94:16.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. – Jude 4.

Christian Israel, after establishing his credibility as my co-host on my various Talkshoe shows, William Finck has shown his true colors by blasting any White person who does not agree with his papal decrees.

Rather than behaving with Christian humility, as we are commanded to do, he provokes fights and dissensions within our community. His year-old smear campaign against me is something to behold. On his new website, www.john844.org, Finck falsely labels me as a “universalist” and a “Threat to Identity,” based upon the fact that I do not agree with his absurd theory that Yahweh intends to exterminate all non-Whites.

Of course, when he publicly denounces me as a “Jew” or a “universalist,” he fails to inform people of the true nature of our dispute. The bottom line is that, if you don’t agree with him and Emahiser that all non-Whites are hybrid creations of the fallen angels, then you’re a “universalist.”

The Finckahiser Extermination Thesis is based on the ASSUMPTION that the “beast of the earth,” in Gen. 1:24-25 cannot possibly have been created by Yahweh. For this assumption Finck and Emahiser offer only the flimsiest arguments.

One of these arguments is that since Blacks and Mongolians are “not good,” they cannot have been created by Yahweh, since the creation of Gen. 1 is described as “good.” Yes, I’m serious! This is exactly what Finck and Emahiser argue. {See “Identifying the Beast of the Field, Part 1” http://emahiser.christogenea.org/Other%20PDFs/BOF1.pdf }

Clifton Emahiser’s exact words are “You will notice from all this that God didn’t create anything in Gen. chapter 1that was not good.” Clifton goes on to declare a massive non-sequitur: Well, then, if we conjecture that the non-whites were created in verses 24 & 25 (somehow being “good”), we are sending a message to our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren that there is nothing wrong with mingling racially with them!

Somehow, the Ku Klux Klan (from which I claimed ordination until they detected that I was a jew and an FBI/$PLC asset whereupon Ray Larsen kicked me out) and all proponents of racial segregation have been able to see that there is no logical connection between accepting a particular species as God’s creation and not having sex with them!!!! I don’t know of a single Klansman who ever asserted that Blacks weren’t created by God. The assumption that Blacks WERE created by God is accepted by every Klansman I have ever met. None of them have ever advocated sexual relations between the races. As I state in my article, “Beast of the Field,” “There is no logical connection between advocating Yahweh’s creation of non-Whites and advocating race-mixing.” Emahiser’s assertion is complete nonsense. This is the type of illogical thinking that I have been objecting to, coming from Finck and Emahiser.

Furthermore, the racial tree from which Adam and Eve were forbidden to partake is described as the “the tree of the knowledge of GOOD AND EVIL.” (Gen. 2:17.) So, the Bible itself says that this forbidden tree contains BOTH good and evil. Finck and Emahiser say that Blacks and Mongolians deserve to be exterminated because “they are not good.” In other words, Finck and Emahiser are saying that Blacks and Mongolians are intrinsically evil and cannot possibly do anything that they consider “good.” But this only follows if you assume that Blacks and Mongolians are the offspring of the fallen angels, which is A GIGANTIC ASSUMPTION, not proven by any scientific fact or Biblical verse. Can you believe that anyone would make such a flimsy argument, based merely on the word ‘good’? I have exposed their childish reasoning in my articles, “Beast of the Field” and “Gen. 1 & 2,” linked here. { http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/beastofthefield , http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/node/394 }

The second argument they employ is just as silly, being that the “beast of the earth” and the “beast of the field” were NOT CREATED BY YAHWEH, supposedly because the Hebrew word CHAY means “wild animal,” instead “living being.” {See “Identifying the Beast of the Field, Part 2.” http://emahiser.christogenea.org/Other%20PDFs/BOF2.pdf } The Finckahiser thesis thus states, that “wild animals” are “good,” even though many Adamites are killed by wild animals every day! No one could make this up, folks! Truth is stranger than fiction. I have given you the references.
                          But Gen. 3:1 totally contradicts the Finckahiser assertion, as it states, “Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field, WHICH YAHWEH ELOHIM HAD MADE.” There it is, folks, Gen. 3:1 undeniably states that Yahweh made the beast of the field.

Finckahiser attempts to assert that these beasts of the field are ALL HYBRIDS, but they offer no proof for this assertion. It is because I disagree with reasoning like this that Finck has labeled me a “universalist.” The Hebrew word for ‘field’ is SADEH, meaning “cultivated field.” The reason why Finckahiser has included Nord Davis in their ad hominem attacks is because Nord Davis made the statement, “No farmer in his right mind would turn four-footed beasts loose in his cultivated field.” Therefore, the “beast of the field” in Gen. 3:1 can only be of the two-legged variety, such as cotton-picking Blacks!!! Anyone who contradicts their phony logic gets put on their hit list.

As part of their logic, they even deny that God rested on the Seventh Day. Instead, they say that “Yahweh is STILL RESTING.” I WISH I WERE MAKING THIS UP, BUT I’M NOT!! From his article, “The Last Word on the First Adam,” we read, “On the seventh day God rested, “from all his work which God created and made”, meaning that He ceased from creating new species. That Yahweh is still in that period of rest is evident in Scripture, for instance at Hebrews 4:5, and this is symbolic of the fact that no new works have been created on the part of God since He created the Adamic man in Genesis Chapter 1.

http://christogenea.org/sites/defaul...eFirstAdam.odt

Note that the quotation of Gen. 2 that Finck is quoting clearly states that “God rested.” It does NOT state that Yahweh is “resting.” But Finck totally ignores the fact that all of the Scriptural statements about the Seventh Day are in the PAST TENSE, not in the active present. Finck references Hebrews 4:5, but, he avoids quoting Hebrews 4:4, in which Paul states, “AND GOD DID REST (not IS RESTING) THE SEVENTH DAY FROM ALL HIS WORKS.” So, even Paul clearly asserts that Yahweh RESTED “from all His works.” If Finck were an honest scholar, he would not have left Hebrews 4:4 out of the discussion. The fact is that the expression “My Rest” is a metaphor for the “rest” that He has prepared for His true servants. One day, Yahweh will give me rest from Finck’s slanders!

{Here is a good article on the various uses of the word ‘rest’ in Scripture, both metaphoric and literal:

http://www.theabalonekid.com/id117.html }

Furthermore, even Yahshua says that He and His Father, Yahweh, are still working, not resting. (John 5:17.) From Finck’s analysis, Gen. 2:2 must be metaphoric and Heb. 4:5 must be literal. I won’t call Finck a heretic if he disagrees with me.

Summary of the Finckahiser Logic

Here is a flow chart of their exterminationist logic:

A. All non-Whites (“beast of the earth”) are evil (“not good”).
                          B. The non-White races were NOT created by Yahweh.

Therefore, they all deserve to die like hybrid jews.

As I have pointed out, the Bible teaches otherwise:

A. The “tree of knowledge of good and evil” contains some good and some evil. (Gen. 2:17.)
                          B. Yahweh created the beast of the field. (Gen. 3:1.)

Therefore, the beast of the earth is NOT a mongrel creation of the fall angels.

The Hebrew word CHAY means “Alive, living,” as their own quotations prove. Finckahiser jumps through hoops and uses tortured logic to redefine “beast of the earth” and “beast of the field” as meaning “wild animal.” This is the definition preferred by universalists and Judeo-Christians, but Finckahiser has failed to inform you of that fact.

Finck’s Phony Accusation: “Eli James is a Universalist”

Anyone who has read my work knows that I am a racial separatist and a dominion theologian, teaching that the inheritance and promises made to Abraham’s seed belong exclusively to True Israel (the direct descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), and to no one else. Anyone who denies this is a false accuser. All of us in Christian Identity understand this racial descent group to be a specific branch of the White Race. I have NEVER stated that non-Whites have any claim to these promises. Finck is simply LYING to you when he says this.

Just go to my website (www.anglo-saxonisrael.com ) and you will see that all of my writings are devoted to REFUTING the universalistic teachings of the Jews, their rabbis, and the Judeo-Christians, such as the dispensationalists, who follow in the footsteps of their Jewish lords and masters.

Finck’s accusations are based SOLELY on the fact that I came out against their Exterminationism fable. For this reason, Finck and Emahiser have to concoct other arguments against me, because I have exposed the childishly silly arguments of their Extermination thesis.

All of the other claims are simply a digression from the true debate that I have with them.

Recently, because more Whites are questioning Finck’s thesis on logical grounds, Finck issued an ultimatum: "It's me or Eli."

Throughout the history of Christian Identity, the approach of all CI pastors has been, "Here are the facts, check it out for yourselves." Never before has any CI teacher EVER referred to this long line of ministers as "heretics," but William Finck has done exactly that. If you don't believe me, listen to this audio, done by Bill and Clifton on my show while I was away in Texas:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...39665&cmd=apop .

In this audio, Finck asserts that all those who disagree with the Finckahiser extermination thesis are "heretics," and that includes all previous two-seedliners, such as Gerald LK Smith, Thomas E. O’Brien, William V. Fowler, Bertrand Comparet, Dr. Wesley Swift, Dan Gayman, William Gale, and Pastor Richard Butler. In this audio, Clifton Emahiser actually argues that King Zedekiah, the father of Tea Tephi and Scota, had TAINTED BLOOD!! Talk about UNIVERSALISM!!! But, sad to say, Finck just corrects him. He does not bother to accuse him with the U word! God may not be a respecter of persons, but Finck is. Emahiser also accuses me of lying about the fact that the Ark of the Covenant would one day be found. But all I did was quote the Book of Maccabees, which states this:

2Mac.2

[1] One finds in the records that Jeremiah the prophet ordered those who were being deported to take some of the fire, as has been told,
                          [2] and that the prophet after giving them the law instructed those who were being deported not to forget the commandments of the Lord, nor to be led astray in their thoughts upon seeing the gold and silver statues and their adornment.
                          [3] And with other similar words he exhorted them that the law should not depart from their hearts.
                          [4] It was also in the writing that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God.
                          [5] And Jeremiah came and found a cave, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense, and he sealed up the entrance.
                          [6] Some of those who followed him came up to mark the way, but could not find it.
                          [7] When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: "The place shall be unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy.
                          So, by quoting 2 Macc. 2:1-7 correctly I am a liar? I don't think so, Clifton!! Somebody else is lying!! 'Nuff said about that!

Here also is my audio response to Finck's malicious charge that I am a "universalist":

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...65112&cmd=apop

Rather than conduct themselves in a Christian manner, Finckahiser, the two-headed monster of exterminationism, has resorted to the Jewish tactic of ad hominem attack, questioning my background and my veracity, rather than dealing with the issues. We all know that when a Jew gets caught in a lie, he resorts to character assassination. That is exactly what Finckahiser is doing to me and to anyone else who objects to their silly doctrine. Jewish IS as Jewish DOES. “By their FRUIT shall ye know them.”

Here is how Paul advises us to comport ourselves with regard to our Brethren:
                          "I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, WITH ALL LOWLINESS AND MEEKNESS, WITH LONGSUFFERING, FORBEARING IN LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, ENDEAVORING TO KEEP THE UNITY OF THE SPIRIT IN THE BOND OF PEACE.."
                          Ephesians 4:1-3.

Rather than coming to the Brethren in a spirit of “Come let us reason together,” William Finck has chosen the tactic of Diablo, the false accuser.

Facts Are Facts

"Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart; thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not let sin come upon him" (Lev. 19:17. KJV).

Because Finck and Emahiser have taken the calculated risk of attacking me personally, I have no choice but to fight back. I am not the only person whom Finck and Emahiser have abused with their tactics of ridicule and disrespect. Finck and Emahiser have desperately tried to assassinate my character, calling me a “liar,” “heretic,” “Jew,” “univeresalist,” etc. We all know that the Bible explicitly forbids the use of such tactics. Here are the words of Jesus Christ.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
                          16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
                          17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the congregation: but if he neglect to hear the congregation, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

– Matt. 18.

If I am a Jew, as Finck alleges, then he is duty bound to present the evidence to the congregation. Having failed to do this, because he cannot do it, he has taken upon himself the mantle of rumor-mongering, innuendo, and false accusations. HJere is what Deuteronomy has to say about false accusers:

Deuteronomy 19:16-19, King James Version (KJV)

16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
                          17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
                          18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
                          19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
                          The law is very clear, if a false accuser is discovered, his punishment is to suffer the punishment appropriate the crime alleged by the accuser. If a false accuser has accused an innocent person of murder, then the false accuser must suffer the punishment of a murderer. He is not punished merely for being a liar. He is punished as if he were a murderer. Finck accuses me a being Jew. Unless he repents of this false accusation, his punishment will be to die a Jew’s death.

The tactic of character assassination can have only one object: to destroy the credibility of the victim. Now, I want you to assess the credibility of William Finck. I want you to meet the REAL William Finck.

First, William Finck LIED TO US when he said that he nothing to do with the death of Arnaldo Ortega. He has told numerous people, including me, that he was sitting at his desk, minding his own business, when the deadly beating took place. Then, he got “railroaded” for trying to help his cop buddies get out of doing serious jail time. Many of you have written emails to me describing Finck’s account of the beating and the prosecution. He has told them the same story.

Here is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. (Remember, before you read this, that William Finck was NOT a White Nationalist when he committed this crime, so the following newspaper account cannot be biased against White nationists. Finck was just another prison guard. He later learned Identity from Clifton Emahiser while he was in prison, doing time for this murder.)

============

Star-Ledger, The (Newark, NJ)

Prison term for guards caps quest for justice

ROBERT RUDOLPH
                          Published: October 25, 1996

He was only 27 years old when he was brought to the old Hudson County Jail in Jersey City to await trial on a minor burglary charge.But for Arnaldo Ortega, it was to become a sentence of death.

In the early morning hours of March 9, 1989, Ortega asked for headache medication. In response, he was dragged from his cell and subjected to a series of unprovoked beatings that left him bleeding, broken and pleading for help. Two days later, after slipping in and out of consciousness and calling for his mother, Ortega died from his injuries.

Yesterday, after a protracted journey through the criminal justice system, the two jail guards responsible for the fatal beating got their own punishment in Newark federal court prison sentences of 14 and 15 years without parole. For the family of the victim, it was a moment of quiet satisfaction.

"I know he's not going to come back to us," said the victim's brother, Louis Ortega, "but wherever he is, he sees that he got justice, too."

Outside the courtroom, Magdalene Negron, the victim's mother, searched for the words to describe her feelings at the conclusion of the federal civil-rights case against the guards.

"I have waited for seven years for this justice," she said softly.

For the guards, David Dumers, 43, and William Finck cq, 35, who had been a sergeant at the time, the sentences mean that two men who so brutally abused their authority as prison officials will spend the next decade and a half as inmates themselves.

U.S. District Judge John Lifland ordered Dumers to serve 15 years and Finck imprisoned for 14 years.

A third prison guard, Thomas Murphy, 36, who pleaded guilty to failing to report the ongoing brutality, was sentenced to a far more lenient term of four months, although Lifland noted that if he had acted differently, "Mr. Ortega would be alive today."

Although both Dumers and Finck were sentenced for federal civil-rights violations, the judge branded the beating of Ortega a "cold-blooded" crime that amounted to second-degree murder, and said Finck's comments during the attack added an "unusual level of depravity to an already depraved situation."

Neither Dumers, white-haired and dressed in a rumpled gray suit, nor Finck, the bearded and bespectacled father of five, made any comment to the court.
                          Finck had pleaded guilty to the crime, while Dumers was convicted at trial.

As pieced together from court testimony and government documents, Ortega had been in the jail for approximately five weeks when he began complaining of a severe headache and was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center, where he was given a prescription pain killer.

Around midnight the following day, he asked a guard for his medication.

Ortega was beaten to death "because he had the temerity to request medical attention for a headache," Assistant U.S. Attorney Aidan O'Connor said in a report to the court.

According to O'Connor, the prison's deputy warden, Raymond Murray, told Finck to send corrections officers to handle the problem. (A federal jury deadlocked on civil rights charges against Murray in April.)

Dumers and Murphy, O'Connor said, then dragged Ortega out of his cell to an elevator.

"This elevator ride," O'Connor said, "signaled the beginning of the end for Mr. Ortega."

With his screams of "Don't beat me" echoing through the prison corridors, Ortega was brought to the basement. When the door opened, Ortega, still pleading, stumbled out and fell into a pile of mattresses.

At that point, Dumers smashed him in the head with his nightstick and brought him to the main receiving desk, where Finck ordered Ortega placed in the bullpen. Other guards subsequently told of hearing the sound of someone being struck, and Ortega, dressed only in a pair of shorts, was left shivering and beaten.

When Ortega complained of the cold and begged for a blanket, Finck allegedly responded: "No, let him freeze in there."

It was at that point, O'Connor said, that Finck and Dumers decided to "shut Ortega up."

Court documents described in chilling detail what happened next. Carrying a 24- inch fiberglass baton, Finck ordered Murphy and another officer, Richard Maroldi, to stand watch as he and Dumers entered the bullpen.

Finck knocked Ortega onto a concrete bench and began pounding the victim's back with his nightstick "with all his power."

Dumers then punched Ortega in the throat, crushing his larynx.

As Ortega collapsed on the floor, choking and gasping for air, Finck kicked him in the chest, fracturing his sternum.

Leaving the battered victim gasping for breath, the two men walked out of the bullpen, calmly put the nightstick away, and went about their business for the remainder of the shift.

Ortega, now only partially conscious, his body covered with welts and bruises, was transferred to another bullpen, where he begged another inmate to rub his head and cried for someone to "Call my mother, they beat me up."

When one of the other prison guards told Finck that Ortega needed to go to the hospital, Finck allegedly replied: "F him, let him die," and then warned the guard, "Keep your mouth shut or else."

Ortega was left without care for the entire day. It was only when another officer saw him that evening, lying on the floor writhing in pain, his lips caked with blood, that Ortega was ordered to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage, a fractured sternum and a fractured larynx. He died March 11.

The suspects originally were indicted on state murder charges, but a series of legal problems plagued that case. Finally, the U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI moved ahead on the federal civil-right case against them.

Maroldi pleaded guilty to a related misconduct charge in Superior Court in Hudson County. Maroldi had walked away from the beating in disgust and later urged Finck to get medical help for Ortega.

The prison itself was torn down earlier this year and replaced by a parking lot. A new Hudson County Jail was opened in Kearny several years ago, but because of ongoing administrative problems, was taken over by a state management team at the request of county officials early this year.

- Copyright 1996, 2001 The Star-Ledger. All Rights Reserved. Used by NewsBank with Permission

============

Conclusion: William Finck is a brutal ex-felon and liar, who is trying to justify his murder of Arnaldo Ortega with his ridiculous hybridity/extermination thesis. Not even the Ku Klux Klan or Adolf Hitler have ever advocated the extermination of the other races, but Finck and Emahiser do!!! According to their logic, Pastor Richard Butler and Adolf Hitler are “universalists” because they never advocated the extermination of all non-Whites.

AMAZING!!!

With his utterly unjustified attacks upon me and upon all others who have merely disagreed with his Extermination thesis, Finck has revealed himself as a provocateur, who is doing more to stir up trouble within the CI community than he is against the Jews. This is typical of any provocateur. Or two and a half years, William Finck was my co-host on literally hundreds of shows discussing Scripture. There was never a hint of me being a “universalist” until I objected to the false logic of the Extermination/Hybridity Thesis.

His immediate about-face in attitude is itself revealing. Finck had posted numerous articles authored by me on my website, as he was the webmaster of my site for nearly two years. He had this entire time to call me out as “universalist,” but he did not do so until I began to object to this un-Scriptural, unscientific thesis. The leopard does not change its spots, nor do true races. Since the Blacks have not changed their color in the last 7 thousand years, they fully qualify as a true race. Since the Mongolians have not changed their color in the last 7 thousand years, this also proves that they are a true race. There is not the slightest bit of evidence that Blacks and Mongolians were NOT created by Yahweh. I have exposed the meagerness of the Finckahiser thesis. That is the REAL REASON why William Finck attacks my person and my character. It has NOTHING to do with my supposed “universalism.”

He doesn’t want his gullible listeners to understand what the debate is REALLY ABOUT, so he changes the subject from EXTERMINATIONISM to UNIVERSALISM. That, in itself, is deceitful. He knows very well that genteel Whites will be appalled at his true doctrine, which is tantamount to genocidal racism. Consequently, Finck’s false accusations are merely a diversion from the truth. By the way, there is only one other group that promotes the concept of genocidal racism: the Talmudic rabbis. Their Talmud states that Jews can murder any non-Jew, if they can get away with it. The Talmudic rabbis also assert that the Bible justifies their genocidal doctrine. For this reason, I refer to the Finckahiser Extermination Thesis as the “Aryan Talmud.” Swallow this nonsense, if you can stomach it! The ADL just loves it when White Nationalists shout, “Kill, kill, kill.”

If you want to drive White people away from Christian Identity, promote the Finckahiser Extermination Thesis. It’s hard enough to explain to White Christians the folly of Judeo-Christianity and the perfidy of the Jews. These Whites will NEVER come to Christian Identity if they believe that we preach the genocide of non-Whites. If you want to attract Whites back into the racial fold, then practice Christian Separatism. As you can see, there is a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. One is true and one is false.

But the tactic of Ad Hominem attack has NEVER proven any thesis. Such tactics are employed only by the losers. To any of you who have lent a sympathetic ear to Finck’s anti-Scriptural and unscientific ravings, I ask you, “Can you trust someone who LIED TO YOU ABOUT HIS ROLE IN THIS MURDER?”

Pastor Eli James

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4878#post4878

Comment

Joe November's latest attack, and my response -- LIeS!!! fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!!

Joe November's latest attack, and my response -- LIeS!!! fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...2751fc13#p8027
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4887#post4887

MY HYSTERICAL & IDIOTIC NON-RESPONSE:

Joseph November, you are a fraud and a liar, which is forgivable, but not for telling the truth about Rabbi Finckelsheenie & Capt'n Senility Emahiser. There is not one element of Bill and Clifton's teachings that are not supported by AT LEAST 2 SCRIPTURAL WITNESSES! CAN I NAME ONE OF THEM? NO!!! bUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY DON'T EXIST . . . . SOMEWHERE. Can you say the same? Hell no, maybe! You are a master at sophistry, word play, emotional appeals, and ad hominem attacks whereas my master Rabbi Finckelsheenie is a simple Haisidic skrewler with only a few words of English and even less mastery of Greek. Because I am a retarded inbred drunken whigger whose best part of its ZOG federal agent father ran down its whore skank mother's leg and I have no accomplishments other than five or six DWI coonvictions, I am not even going to waste my time picking apart your bullshit in this e-mail . . . I can't . . . . but the fact that I wasted enough time reading much of it with but a third-grade reading comprehension level is bad enough . . . time better spent in beating that dumb-ass skank Sheryl, or drinking and driving, or sneaking off to niggertown to 'change my luck . . . Bill and Clifton will tear this up like they do to every response and "teaching" you have by making up some more off the wall shit if they can't find a suitably 'papist preterist' reference from the Jesuits. You may be able to snow the gullible ones that lick up every drip cumming out of Rabbi Finckelsheenie's ass while holding its Talmudic sewing circle, ones like me who don't and can't read and research for themselves, but for many of us inbred retarded ZOGbots and wandering mamzers of 'WikiPedia-Talksjew CI, you're more transparent than a piece of glass. We prefer the outright lies of the Ashkenaziac marrano jewboy Rabbi Finckelsheenie to jewr Sheephardic subtilties Eliar. You THINK you are sly with your constantly shifting positions, and your obvious knowledge of jewish psycho-babble. And you are to us retards starving for an out and outright honest ass-fucking from likes of Rabbi Finckelsheenie. What that twisted evil bastard can do with a piglice nightstick!!! Yahweh's TRUE watchmen have their eyes on YOU and we-SELFS and will continue to expose you for the fraud that you are. You think everyone has forgotten how your would be "prophecies" that come from man and not God keep falling flat, as well as your cowardice during your personally perpetrated "schism", and your excuses for not debating Bill when you had the chance . . . and never mind the fact that it is Bill who is ducking debate. Us criminal mamzer tards love to issue challenges and then claim how we won even though as the challenged party you get the choice of weapons and grounds . . . so we say that you lost because you wouldn't debate when he was agreeable to it. How about a debate between you and I? You need to pay attention to Rabbi Finckelsheenie's pet ass-licker when in fact it should be a fight between your pet tard Commandork McFagg/Steve Elder-Schultz and me. You're not scared are you? Sure you are! Don't you see that picture of a heavy-breathing moron with a big knife and 42BB bitch-tits? Me and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren were going over 666 miles to perform a Granby Hovel Invasion and I was cummin' as Marilyn Monroe and Ol' Nigger-Lips Bryan Reo as a sort of mamzer faggot Elvis. That's is why you are caught constantly backpedaling to cover your tracks and your lies. It will be so easy to blow all your DOCTRINAL THEORIES out of the water because you NEVER use AT LEAST 2 SCRIPTURAL WITNESSES. YES, I SAID THAT BEFORE, BUT THERE IS A SERIOUS LIMIT TO WHAT MY PEA-BRAIN CAN RETAIN. I SURE WISH MY IQ NUMBER WAS LARGER THAN MY TRAINING BRASSIER SIZE. WHERE WAS I? OH YEAH, You scripture twisting may work to satisfy your listeners who apparently share the same agenda you do, but not for TRUE students of the Bible. Those whO lIvE bY eVeRy woRD of tHe fINckElShEEnIe tAlMUDic jEW TestaMiNT tRansLatIoN. fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! If ANYTHING, Bill has given you the credibility you do NOT deserve through his affiliation with you that he begged you for after he got out of prison and waiting for his nigger-stretched bunghole to heal and shit. Your deliberate character assassination is worthy of the jew media! You learned from your masters well JUST THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ACCUSING BILL OF MURDER PROVES YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IDENTITY FRAUD AND A LIAR. dIDN't yOU lEARn tHat IT Is SlANdER wHEn U rEPeAt ThE TrUtH? fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! Bill was NEVER convicted of murder, just of the cowardly beating to death of a shackled prisoner half his size and NO WHERE IN SCRIPTURE does it EVER say that the killing of a non-Adamite is tantamount to MURDER even WhEn U R A zOG pIG!!! fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!!. Such accusations PROVE your universalism. Yeah they do. They do. Yes REalLy!!! fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! The fact that you keep trying to provide excuses and sanctuary for ANYONE like mamzers and jews like Bryan Reo, Commandork McFagg, Bill FinCk, fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! but ISRAELITES is APPALLING. You are a CATHOLIC IDENTIST like Bill Finck and Bryan Reo who has turned against the Mother Babylonian Church and nothing more. You are trying (unsuccessfully) to water down The Truth as Rabbi Finckelsheenie and Captn' Senility Emahiser define it to fit your own agenda and desire to be "popular"...or is there something more sinister here, say, SOMETHING HIDING IN YOUR GENE POOL lIKe bRyaN rEo/sWorDBrEthReN fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! (you STILL have not produced your DNA PROOF...RON WYATT)? Not that I expect you to come clean, because lying, character assassination, and Scripture twisting seem to be what you are nearly as good at as Rabbi FinCk and cApT'N sENiLiTy eMAhISEr aRe fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! good at these days and nothing else.

A TRUE dRuNKen zOGbOt iNbReD fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! non-QUItE fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!! Israelite,

Matthew TwOtt zOGboTT fUcKiNg CAp-LoK kEy!!!

Last edited by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott; 12-09-2011, 08:01 AM.

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

You and Fink are working together, aren't you?

You and Fink are working together, aren't you?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4889#post4889

to Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
                              date Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM
                              subject Re: Matt TwOtt ZOGbott fights with Rabbi Eliar James/jewseph Kutz/November & an UnRUly CAp-LocK kEy.

hide details 8:52 AM (14 hours ago)

You and Fink are working together, aren't you? I'm one paranoid jewboy ZOGbot.

Comment

Working...
                              X