+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My theory regarding Obadiah 1:18

  1. #1
    WilliamB's Avatar
    WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cali United States
    Posts
    265

    Default My theory regarding Obadiah 1:18

    I don't think that he is an Australian. The reason for this is that his prose lacks any Australian dialect whatsoever. Also, www.thechristianidentityforum.net is hosted on a server that, as I recall, is in Colorado. This doesn't mean much as he could just be hosting on a US server, but why not an Australian one?

    Also, the fact that the only known time that anyone has ever heard someone claiming to be Obadiah was on the "Fight at Fincks" talkshoe broadcast. This person clearly stated in an American accent that he'd spent most of his time in prison on weapons violations. I have no reason to think that this isn't the same person.

    Until proved different, that is what I think. He's just another criminal that is afraid to broadcast his voice. This is probably because if his parole officer gets wind of it, it's back to prison for him.

    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,015

    Default There's sum-cum-cum thang about Obie.

    There's sum-cum-cum thang about Obie.


    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4494#post4494


    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamB View Post
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4493#post4493

    I don't think that he is an Australian. The reason for this is that his prose lacks any Australian dialect whatsoever. Also, www.thechristianidentityforum.net is hosted on a server that, as I recall, is in Colorado. This doesn't mean much as he could just be hosting on a US server, but why not an Australian one?

    Also, the fact that the only known time that anyone has ever heard someone claiming to be Obadiah was on the "Fight at Fincks" talkshoe broadcast. This person clearly stated in an American accent that he'd spent most of his time in prison on weapons violations. I have no reason to think that this isn't the same person.

    Until proved different, that is what I think. He's just another criminal that is afraid to broadcast his voice. This is probably because if his parole officer gets wind of it, it's back to prison for him.
    .
    .
    The Finckelsheenie Obie was a career criminal, probably anglo-mestizo, that went back to prison a few months after airing its fantassy about administering 'honor kort' beat-downs and home invasions to deep-woods DSCI on jewboy or jew Jersey Hal Turner ass-clown say-sos.

    The Oba-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum is a hard-core mamzer faggot with gender identity issues that even VNNF fuktards caught on to. For that matter, so did Whiney/Snakey Dave from pUK[e]. It is not supposed to impersonate a female -- for a short time I thought it was Klunt Downey -- yet it does so in defiance of YHWH's Law.

    It first showed up on Pissers Cinder and waited six daze before attacking with itz sleeze against slander and profanity. Pastor John Britton found out that it had made a "Fuck the Rules -- They Suck" thread against calling piss-pul a jew or the use of profanity. Pilgrim gave it the "Scarlet 'H' for Hypocrisy" for doing so.

    It has since created a bogus Christian Identity forum which we call Two & a Half Mamzers in which it has nothing to do except slander and malign myself and Pastor John Britton and the genuine Aryan Christian Israelites who don't have anything good to say about this jew and mamzer incursion by these jews and mamzers playing 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI.'

    So what to do about this anonymous crouching mamzer and lying jewboy? For now nothing. Because it is a useful jew/mamzer by garnering under one snout those enemies of above-ground genuine Christian Israel.

    Yes, it is quite satannically intelligent. Actually the smartest of the lot. Smarter than Eliar James. More discretion than the sociopathetic Jersey City jewboy Rabbi Finckelsheenie. I don't underestimate Obie-gender-bender one bit.

    But what does Obie-gender-bender accomplish? Has it not by following D-g's Design helped me polarize the above-ground DSCI church? Has it not helped me make all those who play CI declare their true allegiances? Could I have carried out this polarization and allegiance swearing all my myself or would there have not been pockets of mamzers and jews infesting whiggers who might have otherwise slipped my notice that Obiedorker activated? The answer is that Obie-gender-bender is a sort of jewdass mamzer faggot, whose work in forcing sides to be taken is invaluable. We each look at the other's forum and learn from it. That we do.

    I think it indeed likely that Obie-gender-bender is an Aussie poofter. But what difference where this mamzer or jew faggot slithered out from? It is what it is, and because of its evil antecedents is why it hides them.

    So my policy is to simply let it lie like a rug and to listen and learn. Sooner or later I'll find out who it is like did with Bryan Reo and others. And when they got salt on theyz' transgendered tails, they will be largely neutralized.

    Two and a Half Mamzers is based on Hostmonster out of Provo, jewtah. I used to be on Hostmonster before Bryan Reo took down pastorlindstedt.org and whitenationalist.org. When the time for civil litigation is necessary, I'll file a subpoena and get one from Hostmonster.

    So this speculation hurts nothing. Obiegender-bender speculates about you, WillyB. Perhaps this speculation will flush out the truth quick enough.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/


  3. #3
    WilliamB's Avatar
    WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cali United States
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    The Finckelsheenie Obie was a career criminal, probably anglo-mestizo, that went back to prison a few months after airing its fantasy about administering "honored court" beat-downs and home invasions to deep-woods DSCI...
    He clearly admitted to being a criminal that had been in prison for some time. The voice I heard was american, not australian.
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    I think it indeed likely that Obie-gender-bender is an Aussie poofter. But what difference where this mamzer or jew faggot slithered out from?
    I disagree. No proof to date has been ushered up to my satisfaction to prove that "it" is Australian. In fact, the facts are to the contrary. "It matters" because you need to understand those that malign you, as your enemy(s).
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    Two and a Half Mamzers is based on Hostmonster out of Provo, jewtah. I used to be on Hostmonster before Bryan Reo took down pastorlindstedt.org and whitenationalist.org.
    Ok, I stand corrected. But don't you find that strange? A local hosting company in Australia would be far cheaper!

    Real Aussies like Rob Halford and Dennis MacThomas, although not CI, have had no problem letting their voices be heard. Yet this cringing freak in the shadows "Obadiah" won't let anyone hear his voice. It is because he is the same criminal idiot that was on that show "Fight at Fincks" I believe. Nothing has, to date, shown me to be otherwise. I am standing by that, despite the heresay.
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    Obiegender-bender speculates about you, "WillyB". Perhaps this speculation will flush out the truth quick enough.
    Speculation based on factual broadcasts. Not what your enemy puts on his forum, ala "Visserau".

    Hail Victory!

    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.


  4. #4
    WilliamB's Avatar
    WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cali United States
    Posts
    265

    Default Another thing...

    Some more interesting facts I found out about "Obadiah":

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obadiah

    The rabbinical and catholic garbage aside, what the hell is
    this about "Obadiah" being a servant of king Ahab? Or is this
    idiot claiming some other reference?

    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,048

    Default Federal/ADL/SPLC entrapping specialists present in the Christian right wing Movement

    Federal/ADL/SPLC entrapping specialists present in the Christian right wing Movement



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4614#post4614
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9161#post9161


    Around the year 1988, I was visiting a friend of mine named Arthur Briggs in Naples, Idaho. Arthur and his wife were neighbors of Randy and Vicky Weaver near Naples. So Arthur wanted me to meet Randy and Vicky so we went to his house and had a long conversation—mainly about the Scriptures and not on the Jews as some would suppose. Randy kept his Sabbath on Fridays while Arthur and I were Seventh day keepers. But regardless of this difference, I liked both Randy and Vicky and fully appreciated the situation he was in, in trying to keep his religious faith and belief when the whole society was against him. Otherwise, I do remember him and Arthur talking about their visit to Richard Butler’s church in Hayden and discussing whether to go again or not.

    I was overseas when the Federal entrapment process happened as the feds set up Randy for an attack and assault evidently because he didn’t like Jews and had attended one or two meetings with the Butler church. I remember the huge Khazar Jew media focus when the feds made their assault and murdered Vicky and the oldest Weaver boy in the early 1990s while the Khazar crook Bush Sr was president. Having served in both Korea and Vietnam and saluting the US flag many times, I was deeply ashamed of the United States with the fed murder of Vicky and the boy.

    I came back to the US in 1994 and was soon exposed to the Weaver trial in Boise, Idaho where the jury found him innocent of the entrapment charges as arranged and instigated by the feds and their Khazar Jew masters. So one day, I pondered why Butler was so incredibly incompetent to allow huge numbers of federal/adl/splc agents and spies into his organization. Poor Randy on one occasion made the mistake of meeting his murderous enemy at Butler’s church. So I wrote Butler and his chief assistant Newman Britain in California a personal letter and made a proposal to both of them.

    I suggested that they do something positive about the huge number of federal/adl/splc agents, spies and entrappers present in his congregation (some of us used to joke that there was more federal and Khazar Jew people in Butler’s congregation than there was Aryan Nations believers. This was especially true of the KKK where there were more feds present at meetings than true believers and feds who would instigate and promote something illegal so that the believers could be arrested). My take was that Butler had a duty to try to protect his people and he had failed to do it in allowing so many undercover feds into his church and not doing anything positive about it.

    I then suggested that he have a loyal member get a notary public seal and set him at the door and make all attendees sign an affidavit about their true name, birth name (definitely needed but I may not have cited it in the letter as I don't now remember if I stated it or not) and their contact and financial benefits from the Feds/ADL/SPCL and state and local governments as applicable. I noted then and still know that the feds and their Khazar Jew masters will lie and sign such an affidavit unhesitantly. This affidavit would not keep them out. But if they set up and entrap someone like Randy, then when they testify against him at a later trial, you could produce the affidavit proving that they were perjurers and liars. You could throw out their testimony in a later criminal trial.

    Well, Butler never responded to my letter (maybe he didn’t get it or someone else intercepted it). The letter to Brittain came back undeliverable as he moved without a forwarding address. But in checking the Brittain letter returned by the Post Office, I could see some evidence on the envelope that someone had carefully opened it and resealed it. So I take it that the feds were spying on his mail at that time.

    Time passed and the Khazar Jew media blasted us all with reports about Elohim City in Oklahoma and alleged criminal activities there. So I sat down and wrote Millar a similar letter that I had sent to Butler. I did get a reply, not from Bob Sr, but one of the sons which was snotty and unfriendly to me for daring to write as I had done. In later years, it was revealed that Bob Sr or members of his family were federal undercover agents. I note that one of those Millars is right now active in the Christian Identity and Scared Name movements with a group at Kettle Falls, WA. So they are still around.

    The bottom line here is that so called pastors and people in charge and responsible for others must get up off their bottoms and do something positive to try to protect their people and especially at meetings open to the public. As a minimum, they need to make people sign a notarized affidavit showing their true names and disclosing their contacts with and money received from the feds and leading Khazar Jew organizations.

    Somehow idiots cannot understand it, but these workers for Satan don’t come in black, with a red tail, pitchfork and screaming things which the suckers disagree with. No, they come in 100% agreement with the people they are trying to entrap. For Christians, they come as loving, kind, mushy-mushy Christians who hate all Jews and who love all so called Christians. If they come to a Holy Roller group, they come as fellow holy rollers. If they come to a CI group, they come with the exact same CI beliefs which appeals to and will entrap CI people. If they come to a Lindstedt opponent, they will come as a fellow Lindstedt opponent. They always agree with people they are trying to entrap. Why can’t idiots understand how their enemies work this game to entrap them.



    ____________________________
    I am The Librarian
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum/

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts