+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: The Mamzer Barrel

Default Criticisms of the Goy Stickniggers against Beller Kuhn/Mamzer Outta Time

Criticisms of the Goy Stickniggers against Beller Kuhn/Mamzer Outta Time

Magyar Against Time / Beller Kuhn
    Hungarian jewboy lawyer

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...-fallen.28725/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1083#post11083
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1083#post11083

And from some non-stickniggers, too. All blank neg reps omitted. Unfortunately, the pre-transition neg reps are gone -- maybe Macrobius has 'em. Inspired by Breck. Leave your nig rep after the *BEEP*

Stickniggers quoted:
    Savrola
    Mikemikev (where did the rest of his neg reps go?)
    Aces High
    Drawing-live
    GiovanniTheGreat
    NowhereMan
    Clancy
    Pastor Marty Lindstedt
    StreetWalkerBarbie
    Akingu (best saved for last)

And Some GWM h8:
    rust (sorry, I had to)
    j. z. whitey

The Lamentations of my Stickniggers: World Tour

SAVROLA aka Chief Scrap Metal Collector
    Given: 28 minutes ago
    Savrola: Paco was making a joke. the whore doesn't support RP, you imbecile. here we have a perfect picture of Thermo's legal brilliance. Not the smallest detail missed!

Given: Yesterday at 12:11 PM
    Savrola: Add yourself, failed ambulance chasing, bloodsucking parasite, who isn't even very good at what he does, suing nursing homes for small change and creating chaos and misery by legal means. You and your kind must be exterminated, hibernigger untermensch

Given: Friday at 8:10 PM
    Savrola: BB has always been a cesspool you Mick buffon.

Given: Feb 8, 2014
    Savrola: you'd fellate Posner in a heartbeat , wouldn't you.

Given: Jan 3, 2014
    Savrola: steal and pillage you stupid faggot. [Justification of bum-like scrap metal collection in places no longer frequented by humans]

Given: Jan 3, 2014
    Savrola: hohohohohohoho

Given: Oct 7, 2012
    Savrola: \

MIKEMIKEV aka Mad Mike the Warrior
    Given: Yesterday at 10:24 AM
    Mikemikev: fuck off queer jew hearted prick

ACES HIGH the Africoon
    Given: Nov 29, 2013
    Aces High: you ate it you fat cunt

Aces High: let it all flow out now you fat queer..

Aces High: lip up fatty

Aces High: shut it fatso.

Aces High: let it all out fatso

Given: Nov 27, 2013
    Aces High: shut your whinning kaffir

Given: Nov 27, 2013
    Aces High: you are a nigger.....no more no less

RUST the Matriarch
    Given: Apr 14, 2013
    rust: don't ever reverse a ban another smod or admin makes again without discussing it first

rust: What Angroid said. Second situation you've created that I've had to clean up now.

rust: Bad form to even start a thread like this, especially considering your contributions to situations #3 and #8. Stop showin' off.

DRAWING-LIVE
    Given: Mar 30, 2013
    Drawing-live: lol, You're going straight to hell. One way ticket reserved for you.

GIOVANNITHEGREAT, aka Str8 Homosexual
    Given: Nov 6, 2012
    GiovanniTheGreat: HAHAHA

GiovanniTheGreat: Clancy is a boy only a mother can love.. what are you?

GiovanniTheGreat: Clancys cool and he rocks the bowlcut, much like I have and I would more often too.

Given: Sep 8, 2012
    GiovanniTheGreat: Dude, I have already given thought to the possibility of eating people believe it or not incase I may one day have to. (WTF?)

NOWHEREMAN aka Welsh Cave Nigger
    Given: Oct 9, 2012
    NowhereMan: stop yer whining, kid!

Given: Sep 25, 2012
    NowhereMan: stop!!!!

Given: Sep 10, 2012
    NowhereMan: fudgepacking sticknigger

CLANCY aka Cinaedus
    Given: Sep 7, 2012
    Clancy: horrible writer

Given: May 16, 2012
    Clancy: die, you fucking faggot

PASTOR MARTY aka *********
    Given: Jun 10, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: What with all of the jewboys around here it is for good reason that there is no "kike" posting icon. Otherwise jewnstain/Bluto/Puto Zimmer-mamzer's kikeazoid posts would be covered with stickers like this Magyar jew lawyer's.

Given: Jun 6, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Imagine how pro-duck-tive Da MamzerBarrell would be iffn' it wasn't over 90% jewboys, mamzers, faggots, fuktards and/or all of before. What a place really is cannot be hidden by wishing that it was something else.

Given: May 24, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Visser ended up having to admit to being a melungeon baal-priest in order to get out of a stalking charge. LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) had to admit to being a criminal informant. I got Ingelded to admit to what its real name is. You are a Hungarian jew lawyer.

Given: May 23, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: I'd say that the Geo fires on a higher percentage of cylinders than the Hungarian/Khazar/Magyar jewboy lawyer. It is stupid to ever give a kikeling an even break. Well, you can start going ass-to-mouth with Ingelded with my permission.

Given: May 20, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Several months ago, during a Skype conversation, I found out that Da MamzerBarrell owners and admins were not White, much less Aryan. The same results can be gathered by noting which anonymous mamzers impute guilt to myself.

Given: May 11, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Actually, you said via a skype session that you were a 'Hungarian' lawyer. I said that you were a Magyar. You then claimed to be an 'Austrian.' You need to learn to be more careful about what is said to me.

Given: May 11, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: The Hungarian jew lawyer NEVER disappears. The point of this forum was to have a place wherein misbehaving jews and mamzers could be treated as such by myself. You 'others' want to cum in to shit.

JOHN Z WHITEY
    Given: Sep 25, 2012
    john z. whitey: never a comma after "but" although, after "rest" would be acceptable. Just tryin to help you in your quest to be the greatest writer of all time.

Given: Jun 3, 2012
    john z. whitey: downright fugly homo for sure indubitubly and yes, Jacob WAS white simplepimpleton

STREETWALKERBARBIE aka Cunt
    Given: May 1, 2012
    StreetWalkerBarbie: as is yours...

Given: May 1, 2012
    StreetWalkerBarbie: threats?

Given: Apr 28, 2012
    StreetWalkerBarbie: fuck you

AKINGU aka SNITCHINGJEW
    Given: Today at 6:33 AM
    Akingu: wittle MATTY really wants the big bad akingu to leave, don't he??

Given: Yesterday at 2:42 PM
    Akingu: PUSSY KIKE LAWYER DOUCHEBAG

Given: Yesterday at 2:00 PM
    Akingu: fuckin pussy!

Given: Yesterday at 1:57 PM
    Akingu: faggot

Given: Yesterday at 1:57 PM
    Akingu: you couldn't throw UP without a reference picture book, you faggot

Given: Yesterday at 1:56 PM
    Akingu: crybaby bitch!

Given: Yesterday at 1:47 PM
    Akingu: busted, you pathetic faggot

Given: Yesterday at 1:46 PM
    Akingu: busted you little faggot!!

Given: Yesterday at 1:43 PM
    Akingu: Another fucking pussy post whining like a little bitch

Given: Yesterday at 1:28 PM
    Akingu: you forgot hatred of pussy punk ass little ARA bitches like MAT

Given: Saturday at 7:30 AM
    Akingu: WAAAAAAUUUUGH! WAAAAAUUUUGH!

Given: Saturday at 7:30 AM
    Akingu: FUCKING CRYBABY BITCH!!

Given: Saturday at 7:29 AM
    Akingu: QUICK! CALL THE WAAAAAAHHHMMMBULANCE! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Given: Wednesday at 3:37 PM
    Akingu: your fucking mother made it for me

Given: Apr 28, 2014
    Akingu: pokiemon faggot

Given: Apr 25, 2014
    Akingu: you're not a repressed faggot. You come right out and admit it, you cocksucker

Given: Apr 15, 2014
    Akingu: fucking non-servium cocksucker! go fuck yourself with a jackhammer

Given: Apr 12, 2014
    Akingu: you suck

Given: Apr 3, 2014
    Akingu: fucking pole smoker

Given: Apr 2, 2014
    Akingu: you such a fag! is that your boyfriend, ya bitch?

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
    2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

John Q. Whigger is offline Honest ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clown Member John Q. Whigger is on a distinguished road

Default Who is Stoopitur -- them Rampaging jew-mamzers over on Da MamzerBarrell or the whiggers taking the ass-reaming?

Who is Stoopitur
    . . . them Rampaging jew-mamzers over on Da MamzerBarrell or the whiggers taking the ass-reaming?

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...oopitur.29310/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1112#post11112
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1112#post11112

To slander the name of NWM is low even for you but really, who is stupidurr, me or NWM? ...and what of Sean "Doc" Martin? I know my voat don't count for much around here since I slammed apoc's posterboy and all and even knowing full well that my favorite forum is all about the chimp, broads, booze and benzos followed closely by fake religionism as as tool for tongue-in-cheek ridicule is maybe not the healthiest atmosphere to spend much time but I appreciate this place as a clearning house for news of the day more than anything.

Another CofC retard once asked me why I would bother to post at a gay bathhouse such as BB and then he proceded to talk shit about all admin and all the dumb posters. Yet, I see him back here stalking and posting. This is the way of his people though. They like to sneak up on the white man. ha ha

Everyone here may be defective to a point but isnt' the real question: Who's the smartest poster in the CofC? Some might say maCro or Ragno or that Antiochus Epiphanes dude, if he's still breathing. Remember that know-it-all irritating asshole? He had answers for everything. I sure as hell don't know who the smartest would be but I am fairly confident that it wouldn't be either of BB's latest protected assets.

Now this particular cleven-faced chimp who can't seem to make up it's mind what it thinks, leaves me posrep after staying up all night stickniggering me in typical repChimper fashion and then comments a few days later with some much-valued pos rep (the fiat currency used here at BB) with: "good stuff" in the commment box. Go look. It's there. Talk about pass/aggr/ac/dc. Now THAT is some impressive tough love and marginally creepy yet, I cower in the shadow of his broadaX etc.

Well, it's good that johnson is back. Not necessarily good for me as one of many personae non-gratis given the curBie around here lately but all is not lost. At least one poltroon thinks I are the STUPIDIST POSTER OF ALL TIME!! IN THE CofC.

johnson's Bureau is now deprived of one of it's valued members, the honorable and even-handed Hawthorne Abdensen, (may his name never be forgotten) a victim of devious backroom politics.

johnson giveth and johnson can taketh away but the chimp goes on forever either way. Long live the chimp and those that partake within it.

BTW, Viskunt (aka BSR the Canuckistani minto-melungeon) is the only IRL Viking here. The others are cheap knockoffs. ho ho ho

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Default Is the Beer Barrel/Da MamzerBarrell in a temporary lull, or its death phase?

Is the Beer Barrel/Da MamzerBarrell in a temporary lull, or its death phase?

Magyar Against Time / Beller Kuhn
    Hungarian jewboy lawyer

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...h-phase.30587/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2096#post12096
    http://whitenationalist.org.net/foru...2096#post12096

I can no longer access the relevant statistics due to my demotion from being HjIC -- Head jewboy In Charge --, but it seems as if the forum has not been able to recover from its most recent drop in activity due to us jewboys and mamzer faggots having done runnt-off our fresh source of ZOGling whigger tard, and accordingly such a drop in activity cannot be dismissed as a purely seasonal phenomenon. Lower activity in and of itself is not the chief evil in forums such as these, but when it's accompanied by a drop in post quality and commentary, veterans like myself have reason to be concerned.

The forum has recently welcomed a small cadre of new posters who can write intelligently. As an additional plus, they are female, and my intent with this writing is not to disparage them in the slightest.

I cannot sit by silently, however, when a newer arrival spams the forum with fucktardation and thereby lowers the quality of forum dialogue without making any effort to assimilate to the standards already well-ingrained and established by the veteran posters. I personally visit these forums to obtain respite from the deluge of stupidity I must confront in the real world on a daily basis. When I visit this forum today, I get the feeling that the idiocracy is perhaps unavoidable. Lately, I've been leaving this forum feeling dumber.

Kradmelder, many of your posts are written very poorly. Worse, many of these posts exhibit piss-poor reasoning. Your self-righteousness and overbearing willingness to lecture other posters on lifestyle issues is frankly annoying. If you cannot increase the verbal intelligence quotient of your posts, please decrease the overall amount of your posts. You spam threads with a reckless abandon not seen since our days with appollonian, and frankly I would rather see his spam as he was far more knowledgeable on political, historical, theological, and philosophical matters. While I cannot ban you, I'm very close to stickniggering you.

This spam would not be such a problem in a more healthy phase of the forum's existence. The problem with it today is that it is not matched by a comparable number of qualitatively superior posts from our veteran posters; in fact, it seems that your spam decreases the likelihood that such members will continue to contribute to this forum.

I suspect that you probably view yourself as some form of genius and probably believe that your opinions on all matters on which you pontificate are valuable. Not everyone, nor even a majority of posters here, share this view. I do not know if you can improve the quality of your writing, but you can limit your commentary to those matters on which you hold genuine expertise, if any such matters exist. Lately, I've been trying to avoid reading your commentary to avoid its dumbing-down effect, but this has become unavoidable as your posts have become nearly ubiquitous.

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
    2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

The Reltney Identity is offline Working Towards The Reltney Supremacy/Ultimatum Member The Reltney Identity is on a distinguished road
    On a Whigger Nutsionalist v-bulletin forum near jew!

Default Pastor Lindstedt would sooner "take over" the Pine Ridge Red-Nigger Reservation as the Virtual Da MamzerBarrel Mamztard Reservation

Pastor Lindstedt would sooner "take over" the Pine Ridge Red-Nigger Reservation as the Virtual Da MamzerBarrel Mamztard Reservation

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/pol...7/#post-238598
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...379#post435379
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8203#post18203
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8203#post18203

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto / Puto the Seattle jewboy

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/pol...7/#post-238598

Lindstedt is poison. Fuck NO on dis insane fuck in da Barrel.

Doubtful, fat stupid Seattle jewboy with no other 'talent' than spasmodically negrepping REAL White Men into "sticknigger" status in order to make you jews and mongrels into "Good White Men". Most of you are not White Men and this open-air free-range FukTard Corral / Reservation is not going to be "taken over" by Pastor Lindstedt any more than Lindstedt coontemplates taking over the Pine Ridge Ogallala Souix Reservation or the Ft. Thompson Brule Souix Reservation in Lindstedt's native South Dakota.

You mamztards & jewboys & sundry tards belong somewhere and this place is it. The MamzerBarrel. Also phorafags/feebs. Yes Lindstedt will spy on it to make sure that self-governing Internuts Auschwitz is still in itz place. Occassionally Lindstedt will have me post some of his stuff here that he wants put out. But still, why would Lindstedt possibly want to "take over" Da MamzerBarrel, Puto jewboy?

When Pastor Lindstedt left in May 2012, it was because certain mongrels insisted on calling Him a pedophile. So Lindstedt outed them on his own forum. Lindstedt has no problem in dealing harshly with mongrels, perverts, jews and ZOGtards in putting theyz' face & tails to their own misconduct.

The best way to deal with Pastor Martin Lindstedt is to not deal with Pastor Martin Lindstedt. And even then not unless you are really White and you really really need something you should have in the first place and that ZOG has taken from you. This pastor knows that even the pure whigger animals are diseased and the best remedy is to let ZOG put them down.

Hail Victory !!!

"Eric Rogers"
    Tongue of Lindstedt

___777___777___777___

The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
    Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
    Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10