+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mamzer Barrel

John Q. Whigger is offline Honest ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clown Member John Q. Whigger is on a distinguished road

Default The Mamzer Barrel

The Mamzer Barrel

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4239#post4239

What else can you call a forum in which a largely mamzer audience pretends to be 'Good White Men' -- but are largely race-mixers, mamzers and jews?

Last edited by John Q. Whigger; 10-21-2011 at 01:33 PM.

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

John Q. Whigger is offline Honest ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clown Member John Q. Whigger is on a distinguished road

Default No shortage of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers like Shady Boob who are supporters of every lie ZOG says

No shortage of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers like Shady Boob who are supporters of every lie ZOG says

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post48027
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...920#post341920
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4594#post4594

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Bob View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post47833

He is a fucking pervert and false prophet. He doesn't deserve to stand in the shadow of a Good White Man, much less be in the same room as one. I wouldn't let him with in a mile of my children, dogs, or goats.
    Looks like we got a jew or mamzer here in the BeerBarrel woodpile putting on airs. Of course, what with the Greek mamzer faggot Ingelded, we had such among us from the beginning. Go back to sodomizing jewr personal spawn, dogs, and goats, monkeykike.

There is no shortage of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers like Shady Boob who are supporters of every lie ZOG says. There is no arguing with such vermin. All that can be done is to wait patiently and then geld and skin everything in the grid square until the offending ZOGling mamzer or whigger fesses up. Save Shady Boob for last as you bring down a can of RAID upon the rest of the nest.

You can't have good government until you have good people and this piece of shit should have been eliminated well before the best part of its nigger daddy squirted down its whore mamzer mother's leg. Evil people do evil deeds and of course support this evil regime. There can be no peace when a White Man is trapped with billions of such sub-animals within a mighty Evil Empire.

I'll admit that it irks me when anonymous cowardly degenerates like Shady Boob and/or Ingelded repeat the very lies designed to destroy my White family and get me jewdicially murdered by ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. Yet are they not what they are? And because they are irredeemable degenerate animals without souls, the veritable mamzer spawn of Satan, there is no making such into anything better. Even to be surprised that these abominations can pretend to any sort of moral supremacy while hiding in ambush is foolish. However, the cure for mamzerization is extermination, ample opportunities which lie ahead in the upcoming Great Tribulation. So when as a White man you see a shitskin cockroach like Shady Boob and Ingelded pretending to belong within the Congregation of Aryan Israel, step on it because it was letting such live to breed back in the day of Joshua which lead to this Great Tribulation which will winnow the herd.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-17-2012 at 09:57 PM.

==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Default When a forum dies.

When a forum dies.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4595#post4595
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8160#post48160
    http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/the...e-2#post-48160
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...626#post407626

Quote Originally Posted by Macrobius
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8091#post48091

[Today 07:13 PM]Macrobius: Don't bother complaining to Jaybird. I'm sure he will just ban him. He was ready to axe Martin, who is not nearly as much trouble.
    I was busy last night, working on an Internut podcast. As 'John Q. Whigger' I noticed 'Shady Boob's accusations about child molestation, and bothered answering a few as John Q. Whigger, my sockpuppet used on Google Chrome.

This morning I did a search of "Shady Boob's" posts and near as I can figure out 'Shady Boob' is none other than Ixabert, the Sperglard Toronto kikeling:

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Boob/Ixabert
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...=2834#post2834

I am an old racist who is sick of all the Nazi shit on most of the racist forums. I haunted SI for a time. But when they let the child molester run wild, I left.

05-10-2010 03:36 PM

As mentioned before TheBeerBarrel is largely the intellectual result of the deranged kikeling Ixabert's antics, Zed's indulgent stupidity and Breck's inattention, and the fact that a group of wannabe net-nutzis decided to simply pony up $100 each, buy a 4.0.2 v-bulletin license for $280, and a year's hosting for another ten dollars per month at Bluehost. The four: Apoc, Eco, Ingelded/Intrepid, and Jaybird.

Of course Ixabert was kicked off of StumbleInn as a result of the Revolt as people got tired of it impersonating Nazis like jews like to do at its age, and for calling me a child molester without any proof, just to be a kike. So like Cain, its ancestor whining about being kicked out from amongst the Adamites, when it turned up here within a few days, it was whining about how it let the 'child molester' run loose and kick out the pore jewboy wanting to play nutzi, but trying to hide itz kike snout by claiming it was "sick of all the nazi shit on forums". Well, jews do have a tendency to get tired of nazi shit when the nazis remember that they are supposed to kack these kikes and kikelings.

So Shady Boob is Ixabert, unable to hide itz kikeling snout and Genesis 3:15 enmity to the DSCI discerning. Oh well.

But let's look at the cast of characters who made up this forum:

The most hostile to myself and the Christian Identity contingent is Intrepid/Ingelded and itz sundry numerous sockpuppets Blighto, Puto/Bluto, BabyFade, and others. Like all such miscegenated mongrel bastards, it both loves the White Man's stuff while hating the White Man, and thus is no better than having a nigger around when it all boils down to it.

Back on StumbleInn back in 2009, Pastor John Britton was telling me that 'BabyFade' was trying to negrep it down. I made inquiries and found out that 'BabyFade' was Intrepid/Ingelded and thus it was a waste of time for me and Pastor John Britton to negrep 'BabyFade' because Ingelded, Blighto and later Puta/Bluto would keep on posrepping it faster than we could negrep it. So a Private Message was sent to Zed and Breck and a few others explaining the situation: Should a genuine White Man be made a sticknigger by a shit-eating mamzer faggot like Intrepid/Ingelded? If so, then perhaps we had better places to stick around than where the place was being run by jews, mamzers and whiggers letting a forum turn into a combination of Virtual Tel Aviv and Detroit. The Admins at SI decided to simply regenerate 6Killer's rep points and let it go at that.

Now any and every one of these forums is in danger of jews and mamzers. I ran off the Belgian sephardic jew Maude de Fraud Flanders over to its nest at phorafags/feebs, the Belgian sephardic jew data-mining center and Mutant$permFront. I ran off Chief Running, Lying, Fuktarded Red-Nigger Pizzle/Grizzle, AlleyTwat, FeeWhiggerMeercat, Maude's Monster and a number of others. And like jews being kicked out anywhere, they slithered on back. And with no cumplaint from me because I know that the fate of the White Race is in getting the Remnant through the Great Tribulation and YHWH allows these spawn of Satan in order to keep Heaven from being crowded by whigger drones unworthy of Eternal Life. This vermin are the little jewkals taking down diseased sheep so that I don't have to get my hands dirty with their diseased gore. Have at them whiggers, jewkals.

So I see that Ingelded/Intrepid is back to itz old mamzer faggot tricks of negrepping "John Q. Whigger" like it used to do as Puto/Bluto with "The Reltney Identity." My response was to notify Appy that while it was a mamzer shitskin, so too was Puto/Bluto, Intrepid/Ingelded and Blighto. At least Appy has a number of new ideas bubbling out of its armadillo pea-brain, around 666 of them, while Puto/Bluto/Ingelded/Blighto is simply a degenerate mamzer faggot with nary a one except shitting and pissing like a kike rat on the White Man's works.

So why is this allowed to happen? Macrobius told us why. TheBeerBarrel's absentee owner Jaybird.

Now Jaybird has a history of starting these forums, then losing interest, then cumming back and fucking them up. I have wondered why Macrobius didn't restore the files that Jaybird deleted of mine when this shitskin mamzer went whining to Hostgator. Answer: Jaybird simply wants to ban me altogether.

So knowing this is why I don't bother to restore anything once deleted on TheBeerBarrel. Rather, I post it to my own forum, and my secret hidden forum, so that if or when jews and mamzers attack, then it can be restored.

Now this is happening throughout the bowel Movement. Looking at a VNNF, $permFront, phorafag/feeb archive one is struck at how many posters on any thread over a few years old are banned or simply lost interest. This "Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums" holds true: They are brought into existence by ZOGling whiggers, mamzers, and/or jews who scramble to get an audience, then when they make something of their forum, proceed to act like any mamzer or jew nation in ripping themselves apart. The end result is first a ghost town, then a burnt-out cinder as there simply isn't any ability to run anything without contributing posters, good posters.

This is why the new Movement communication medium is the blog. The blog owner proffers his view of events, then because he moderates the blog, only those who offer something of value get allowed to post. The end result is that this form of censorship -- and Cousin Randy Turner and Red Mike Vander{kike}boegh do censor -- often ends up in producing actual debate. This is why Fade/Cunthair Wallass and others have produced what is now the cutting edge of White Nationalism and VNNF, $permFront, phorafags/feebs are now also rans.

The blog has taken over from the v-bulletin forum, which took over from jewhoogruppen, which took over from e-mail lists, which took over from fax trees.

Now in the case of Appy: A delusional shitskin mamzer wanting everyone else censored. And so, now Appy is itself censored by Macrobius on the orders of Jaybird.

Since this forum was founded in reaction to censorship over at StumbleInn, there is much grumbling. So what to do?

When Jaybird panicked/used the opportunity to delete the majority of my posts and all of my subforum upon the whining of the shitskinned mamzer faggot Bryan Reo, I had a long conversation with Apoc. The result is that Jaybird is nothing but an absentee landlord with an interest in starting a forum, playing with it for a few months until it gets old, then runs off and leaves it to others, usually others who cannot be trusted with power over others. StumbleInn should have been a lesson in point but it wasn't. Now Jaybird is back and is used as an excuse to impose an unnecessary censorship on Appy.

Intrepid/Ingelded/Puto/Blighto is up to old tricks with Ixabert, as is to be expected. jews and mamzers are abominations which act according to their evil natures.

Edmunds Fitz is saying that he won't post any more.

What I am going to do is what I've been doing: Not posting much of anything and when I do post, making sure that I have a copy on my own forum.

The BeerBarrel is not a democracy. Rather it was a coonsortium of mamzers and whiggers wanting to play at being 'Good White Men' as long as it cost nothing and playing at it was fun. Intrepid/Ingelded was never nothing more than an evil shitskin mamzer much like Sulla the Dicktaster wanting to screw over da whyte mans. Once these racial realities are understood, nothing should surprise the discerning.

Like I discussed with Apoc six, seven months ago. Being unequally yoked to jews, mamzers and vicious shitskins is not going to produce anything other than frustration. Who needs to post at a virtual Tel Aviv/Detroit? Virtual Hymietown/niggertown?

Since I lost most of my posts I don't have much if anything to lose. But if this shit continues, then you will end up having a ghost-town, then a burnt-out cinder because jews and niggers like Ixabert and Ingelded can't produce anything but acrimony.

My suggestions to save BeerBarrel:

1. Put Appy in itz own tard corral/dumpster. Don't allow it to post on any thread started by others outside that tard corral. This can be done by flipping a v-bulletin switch. On the other hand, Appy gets to be kink in its own zoo.

2. There is no use for an absentee landlord who leaves, then cums back, and proceeds to fuck up what has already been done. Buy Jaybird out or simply demod him and sell his interest to the membership.

3. Anyone that starts shit is liable to be outed in real life. A little jew faggot like Ixabert or mamzer shitskin faggot like Intrepid/Ingelded that used to find it hilarious being an asshole in anonymous cowardice won't be nearly as bad and tough when it 'sees' a nazi or disgruntled whigger out to beat its ass with a pallet slat or geld the shitskin or kike for something it yapped on the Internut skulking behind a dumpster.
    These are short-term solutions. There can be no final solution until there is a Final Solution. Seven billion hue-mamzers wanting to feed and breed and a couple hundred million suicidal whiggers wanting to die = Great Tribulation/Collapse. The derivative of which is only a few hundred thousands or millions of the Elect Remnant.

But that is Soon and this is Now.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-21-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Default Puto can't be Bluto when Ingelded is gelded, Ixabert

Puto can't be Bluto when Ingelded is gelded, Ixabert

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8192#post48192
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4596#post4596

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Boob/Ixabert View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8065#post48065

You are a false prophet and a child molester. In a white man's nation you would be put down like the mad dog you are.

Jesus talked about you, Marty.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Matthew 7:21-23

Calm down Ixabert. Neither jewboys like jewrself nor shitskinned mamzer faggots like Ingelded/Puto-Bluto/Blighto thinking that they is another Sulla the Dicktaster get to decide Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergy. Of course they say different over on Mutant$permFront where you jew faggots can be openly jew and faggot. Want a fatwa from me to give to Blotter, the Ponderous-sow Poofter?

I did a search on former posts and it seems that you slithered here soon after when banned as a nazi pretender over on StumbleInn. Why jewr second post here was whining about how I'm a child molester. I thought that you were one of the mamzer faggot baal-priests over on Oba-gender-bender's Two and a Half Mamzers forum, but nope, itz Ixabert.

Well, soon enough there will be no more jews and no more mamzers and before that it will be open season on jewrself and Ingelded and Ingelded sock-puppets. Puto can't be Bluto when Ingelded is gelded and eating its wee little greekling mamzer poker and nuts, now can it?

But first a little Biblical counter-battery fire:

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 23:2

2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
    Now by the word 'bastard' Moses and YHWH meant a dirty little kikeling like jewrself, Ixabert as well as a shitskinned mamzer faggot like Intrepid/Ingelded and all of itz sock-puppets like Blighto and Puta/Puto/Bluto.

Time for Jesus to talk to you dirty little sperglord jewboys, Ixabert:

Quote Originally Posted by John Chapter 8

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
    Like these Edomite jews playing at being pharisees 2000 years ago, they didn't like what Christ said about their parentage. Now while you are less sephardic and more of an Ashkenazi Tubal-kenite/Hittite/Khazar kikeling Ixabert, let us not dis-remember that you dirty little jews have not changed jewr snouts since jewr forebear Cain was trying to find an excuse for murdering righteous Abel.

jewr kind don't belong in a White world, Ixabert. Nor do your shitskin mamzer auxiliaries Ingelded/Puto/Blighto.

Seems like an epidemic of Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS is wreaking havoc amongst you jewboys infesting the bowel Movement. Like Linder, Steve Elder, and LegalMamzer2012 Johns. Stick around, Shady Boob/Ixabert, and hopefully jew'll be suffering like a gut-sick kikeling should when jewr kike asshole rebels at being coonected with a spergling kike faggot trolling from a Toronto sin-o-gog basement.

Hail Victory!!!

Default This 'solution' thus means that I'm reading more CrAppy-shit than I would if Macrobius hadn't monkeyed with the settings

This 'solution' thus means that I'm reading more CrAppy-shit than I would if Macrobius hadn't monkeyed with the settings

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8231#post48231
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4597#post4597

Quote Originally Posted by Man Against Time View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8181#post48181

He is not censored. In his posts on the default interface, clear instructions on how to read his material are provided.

The adopted measure is so light that it shouldn't even be an issue. He hasn't been banned or jewlagged.
    The main reason I don't like this 'solution' is that under the old system I simply largely ignored the goofy shitskinned delusional mamzer by scanning over it all. Now, this looking for something to click in order to read this delusional mamzer fuktard means that I end up having to hit the 'quotes' button in order to see the relevant reply by Apturd. The end result is as if I'm having to paw through a peck of delusional shitskinned mamzershit in order to find one half-digested peanut.

This 'solution' thus means that I'm reading more CrAppy-shit than I would if Macrobius hadn't monkeyed with the settings yesterday.

Appy is the BeerBarrel village idiot. You have Dumple-shitskin Puto/Ingelded and the rest of the tards wanting this tard here so that they can bait the tard. Fine. Put the tard in a jewlag/dumpster and visit it as an attraction.

When you know someone is what it is, then there is no need to worry about what it says. This is the same be it Appy, or Shady Boob/Ixasquirt, or Puto/Ingelded. Instead, you are letting retards get under your skin and following a policy that is incompatible with living in a White world as a White man.

What you are embracing is censorship. Denying it for what it is is unworthy of being a White man. Now how Appy should be dealt with is by removal from White areas and if useful to let it virtually live, then put the shitskin on a reservation/tard corral/zoo. In actually reading Appy's posts in this thread I see that Appy is happy. Why shouldn't it be happy? It goaded you into acting unworthily into a position of weakness in saying that something which is indeed censorship somehow isn't really censorship. When a beast goads you into acting on its level, then who is the master and who is the beast?

Macrobius' solution is one which is half-hearted and isn't working. Yes, Appy eventually ends up getting banned everywhere it infests, like a leprous armadillo. But some of the lesser breeds on this forum want a bigger retard to bait, which is why it hasn't been banned yet.

Put Appy in itz own zoo and have done with it. This half-assed 'solution' means stepping in and having to eat more Happy Appy's yappy crappy, not less of it. And regardless of what you want to call it, it is still censorship

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-21-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Default SI is going down fast. BB is going down faster.

SI is going down fast. BB is going down faster.

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8225#post48225
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4599#post4599

This will be my very last post on this site.

Firstly, I demand that my account be closed.

Secondly, I have only returned, briefly to urge all right thinking posters to leave this site.

SI is going down fast.

BB is going down faster.

Macrobius is a faux-Traditionalist who sends his daughter to college. It deeply saddens and depresses me that he has lost all his (considerable) respect in my eyes.

His policies have been deleterious for this board and will be instrumental in its destruction. You do not need to be apart of this. Leave now, and avoid the ensuing chaos.

Join Free Media Productions and ally with Kane. This is a better alternative than the inevitable destruction which will follow.

At the end of the day, when the ruins are smoking and every else has departed Macrobius will still be playing philosopher king as Johnson and Apocales embrace in the background, Ali babbles inanities and Thermonuclear Zogling, burns the midnight oil preparing superfluous legal actions for his Zionist employers.

What is the alternative? Fitz, Yakub Israel and I will soon be running the greatest radio show the Internet has ever scene, and we will be using a full-time chatbox. stay tuned to Kane's freemediaproductions website for more information.

Kane will not datamine or harass those who leave BB behind.

this is the solution. forums are dead. I commend their corpses to you.

Long live Death.

Breckinridge Elkins
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-21-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Default Some of us have always hated each other. Why shouldn't we all be at each other's throats?

Some of us have always hated each other. Why shouldn't we all be at each other's throats?

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8279#post48279
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4600#post4600

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalore View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8239#post48239

People around here are getting at each other's throats. We need to go spread the abuse elsewhere.
    Nonsense. Some of us have always hated each other. Like Ingelded and all of its sockpuppets for myself and Pastor John Britton. All this Genesis 3:15 enmity was going to explode sooner or later. Why shouldn't we all be at each other's throats?

Or this 'Shady Boob' who I found out used to be called 'FeeWhiggerMeercat' and I run off of StumbleInn in May 2009, along with that dirty Sephardic jewboy Maude DeFraud Flanders and other mamzers and Alleytwat. This Kentucky anglo-mestizo goober phony pretending to be an old sick mamzer twice itz age got unnerved that I found out its IP, that it had a hi-yaller nigger daughter and a passel of grand-niglets and so it ran off. Now it 'thinks' that in a new forum that I'll be nicer to sanctimonious lying nigger-loving mamzer shitskins playing net nutzi? Or that I'll turn the other cheek and put up with its baal-mamzer shit? Lots of luck on that one.

Let's understand that when we really really hate one another that the pretense, mighty thin to begin with, gets abraded to nothing in nothing flat. Let's at least be honest and not bother with pretense like a pack of lying whiggers that we is all one big happy family, when we most certainly are not.

This forum was founded upon the most unruly members of StumbleInn, and under the premise that all of us were 'Good White Men' when most of the founding members are neither 'good' or 'white' or much in the way of being men. Now nobody much gives a shit as to whether they are banned or censored or anything. Savrola was the red-nigger canary in the coal-hauling mine today with its post to abandon ship and jump onto the goofy jew sperg Kane's ship. Not that I'm going to do any such thang. But if nothing else, what has happened recently shows what is going to happen soon in the future. What we all seen today was the lid off the roof of hell peeled off and I think I liked it.

Hail Victory!!!

Default Call Ingelded 'Puto Shitskin.'

Call Ingelded 'Puto Shitskin.'

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8041#post48041
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4601#post4601

Quote Originally Posted by apollonian View Post

Once again, I don't know what u're talking about--"ridicule"?--I didn't at all ridicule "Jaybird" whatsoever, and never meant to. The "Jaybird" connection came originally fm "apocales," and I simply noted, in response thereto, I didn't want to bother him ("Jaybird")--I meant no ridicule or anything else whatsoever, and I believe my text very well reflects this. Forgive me, "intrepid," but u make NO sense to me at all. If u think "Jaybird needs empathy, go ahead and give it urself--I think I made myself sufficiently clear.
    Hey Appy, let me set you straight about something.

'Bluto' is a sockpuppet of Intrepid/Ingelded. Intrepid is a Geek mamzer shitskin like you living in a bungholo around LA, where it fits in with the rest of the beaners. Just a more solipsistic mamzer faggot.

So rather than put up with 'Bluto' putting on airs as a 'good white man' -- which it is anything but -- call it 'Puto/Puta Shitskin.'

It isn't any more white or Aryan than you, Appy. So why should you feel inferior to it in any way. One hundred ZOGbux bought it honorary 'Good Whigger Mamzer' status, not because of any intelligence or honor or racial attributes.

Hail Victory!!!

==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Default Well, shitskinned mamzer faggot punk, do you feel lucky? Want to make my day?

Well, shitskinned mamzer faggot punk, do you feel lucky? Want to make my day?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4605#post4605
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8284#post48284

Quote Originally Posted by Puto/Ingelded View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8265#post48265

Marty- explains to Bluto & da Beer Barrel crew whys yer da spittin' image- sans da half o' beard- o' da famous dead jewess & fat loudmouth Bella Abzug?
    Why you are about half as smart and a lot more shitskinned than April Gaede, Puto/Ingelded, in posting this stupid shit from Rabbi Finckelsheenie's ZOGbots.org site. You see Rabbi Finckelsheenie 'borrowed' the term for ZOGbots from me and decided to bring all manner of silliness along.

However, Rabbi Finckelsheenie isn't jewr type, you shitskinned mamzer faggot. Bryan Reo is. But just to make jewr mangina drip, Puto/Ingelded, Rabbi Finckelsheenie did kill a shitskin in a Jersey City jail just like jewrself, Ingelded. Be sure to read and think about Rabbi Finckelsheenie beating to death a shitskin like jewrself handcuffed to the cell and having a fine time up until the trial.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=871
    http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/

You do know that Kane12345666 did out you, and after you betrayed the rest of the lot, don't you Puto/Ingelded. Now there is a rule against me using your real name on this forum. But if you piss me off, there is no rule against me using your real name and address on my forum and essentially giving you back exactly like you like doing onto other, weaker mamzer shitskins, don't you, Ingelded?

If it was up to me I'd love to teach a mamzer shitskin faggot a lesson in not pissing off the 'Good White Men.' In any case, if you wish to escalate the venom, just keep it up. I didn't have a single qualm in revealing to Appy that you are a shitskin mamzer faggot putting on airs. Do you really think that I would have a problem in revealing to ridicule on a venue of my own choosing a shitskin mamzer bitch playing nutzi to the rest of the bowel Movement?

You see, I have nothing to hide. The picture above, that Rabbi Finckelsheenie put on the ZOGbots.org web site is from a picture that I put on my own forum. Finckelsheenie, the murderous kike playing Wikipedia-Talksjew CI didn't even bother to give it a new name, just the old one of 'Fat Lindstedt.jpg.' Do you really think, you shitskinned mamzer faggot, that I would be hurt by a picture that I essentially released on my own web page?

That's what gets me is all the jews, and mamzers and whiggers and faggots playing nazi in the bowel Movement and about. None of them have any courage or integrity or honor or anything positive, but an abundance of loathsomeness. That is why there is no solution other than the Great Tribulation exterminating all you diseased animals.

I am told that 'Shady Bob' isn't the jew sperg Ixabert, but rather the retarded anglo-mestizo mamzer with a nigger daughter and a score of grand-niglets that I run off from StumbleInn named 'FeeWhiggerMeercat.' I'll deal with it next.

Hail Victory!!!

Default As stupid a cunt on TheMonkeyBarrel as it was on StumbleInn

As stupid a cunt on TheMonkeyBarrel as it was on StumbleInn

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4612#post4612
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8693#post48693

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8520#post48520

Bloody hell. A man bathing with a 12 year old? Channel Michael Jackson here! That's perverted. Since my boys were little, their dad never bathed with them. That's gross out! Is it true the child is retarded? Sorry, but that is what I heard. I also heard the child refused to testify after. Is that true?

I'm not really annoyed at shitskinned mamzer abominations like Intrepid/Puto-Bluto/Blightho/BabyFade, or the degenerate criminal ZOGbot mamzer jewromy Visser or this Kentucky anglo-mestizo 'ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeercunt' with the nigger daughter and grandniglets all yapping the ZOG line that I'm a child molester. I suffered a lot more torture and torments and drugging at the hands of ZOG to where there simply isn't no mercy left in me for anyone not of the Aryan Christian Israelite Body of Christ. If it was up to me I'd love to take a personal hand at skinning and blinding and gelding these mamzers, but the Great Tribulation will suffice. As for Appy, a quick pallet-slat treatment then a quicker bullet because Appy is the only delusional shitskin here on MonkeyBarrel with a clue as how to act like a 'Good White Man.'

Remember back in May 2009 when I ran off Mikey Kikey-Jukes-Kallikak Connor, actually a jew originally named Cohen of Voice of Retards, then Maude DeFraud Flanders, a Belgian Sephardic jew associated with phorafags/feebs and Mutant$permFront, like jewrself, AlleyCunt? Well Edmunds Fitzgerald and you and this Kentucky mamzer nigger-fucker pretending to be old and senile whigger and some jews from Mutant$permFront kvetching for the day wanted me banned for using my moderaturd powers to find out the IP number and send that kikeling packing. The end result is that I simply placed it on my own forum and simply said, true enough, that it was none of StumbleInn's business what I did on my own forum, and Breck Elkins agreed.

Remember how you were getting all high and mighty about what Pastor John Britton would say when he got back from a job in Brazil? You were really riding high. When John got back, I explained the situation and John said that you were simply a shirt-tail relative who was one of the most stupid and witless cunt relatives that he was ever saddled with. The only good factor was that you married a wop meercat that was doubtless fucking around on you as opposed to those of his family marrying Mexicunts, and even, D-g forbid, jews. So he said that he would answer your silliness with a one-liner: Bros Before Ho's followed by what a disappointment you were to him. John chickened out on the last line, but the message was clear: Pastor John Britton does not approve of you and how you act, Alison.

So you ran off to Mutant$permFront. I then cleared out FeeMamzerMeercunt/ShadyBoob as a nigger-loving anglo-mestizo mamzer with a nigger daughter and grandniglet spawn from Kentucky. And Maude's Monster as a liar and jew-lover as well.

Now I've looked as jewr kind has returned to StumbleInn and caused its decline as well as here, on the MonkeyBarrel, like jews and mamzers and whiggers associated with such abominations are wont to do after being run off. And what to say? Until the Great Tribulation destroys pretty much everything and clears the way for Christ's Return, the situation is hopeless, but not serious.

Now Pastor John Britton wanted to give you the names of some Boer Christian Identity fellowships. I vetoed the idea. These Boers are [d]ruled by the stupid cunts, not by the men. I've never seen a single Boer CI split-tail that didn't hate St. Paul for telling you twats to shut the fuck up in the Congregation and their pussy-whupped men allow these cunts to [d]rule over them. No wonder they all voted to die at the paws of niggers twenty years ago. YHWH has no mercy for suicidal stupidity. I asked if saddling an already bad situation with another especially stupid cunt like Alison wasn't going to make the situation even worse without any hope in making it better. Pastor John Britton agreed.

Now I'm not going to bother to tell you where you can find on my www.whitenationalist.org web page my side of the story. After all, you are an especially stupid cunt that 'Don't Do Links," remember? Why should I explain myself to someone willing to listen to the lies of a shit-skin baal-priest like Visser, who I've helped run out of Christian Identity. (Actually, Visser itself admitted to being a red nigger in Dec. 2010 in order to get out of a stalking charge. Several times a year it runs off, plays dead, in order to avoid getting put back in prison. Tomorrow it will claim that it refuses to post here on MonkeyBarrel like it has before.) Why should I bother to answer the idiocies of a shitskinned mamzer faggot hiding in LA with a number of sockpuppets, with the delusion that three or 666 of its sockpuppets can vote it a 'Good White Man' and me a sticknigger supremo, and that it will somehow make me into a shitskin and itself into an Aryan? Or ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeercunt, the Kentucky hi-yaller anglo-mestizo with nigger spawn and a passel of niglet grand-pickanninnies?

Alison would be fucking a nigger if it spoke to her for 15 minutes, explaining away its tan. In fact, Alison has been 'raped' by niggers, and hasn't learned a damn thing from the experience.

Pastor John Britton has been burnt by getting on these forums. Accordingly, he isn't going to bother with any more of this silliness. The only reason that he was nice to Visser last December was because he was hoping that Visser would lead him to Bryan Wright, another gook-jew mamzer with Crohn's Disease that with Visser was plotting to steal MoGulett's trust fund.

Now there simply is no dealing with whiggers and mamzers and jews at all. ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final is out to destroy YHWH's Servant Nation. This couldn't happen unless whiggers let them do this evil. Like I say, we have a whigger problem.

I'm going to pray that you and your family are robbed, raped, killed and eaten by niggers, and that you suffer immensely, Alison. I'm hoping that jewr last humiliating moments are televised, and that it scares AmeriKwan whiggers into doing the hard things that need to be done for survival. You are a diseased animal that needs to be put down, Alison, and if it is done by even lower-grade animals, then so much the better.

A copy of this shall be posted on my forum, of course. But not to worry. You Don't Do Links, remember?

Hail Victory!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast