X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mamzer Barrel

The Mamzer Barrel

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4239#post4239

What else can you call a forum in which a largely mamzer audience pretends to be 'Good White Men' -- but are largely race-mixers, mamzers and jews?

Last edited by John Q. Whigger; 10-21-2011, 01:33 PM.
    ==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

No shortage of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers like Shady Boob who are supporters of every lie ZOG says

No shortage of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers like Shady Boob who are supporters of every lie ZOG says

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post48027
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...920#post341920
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4594#post4594

Originally posted by Shady Bob
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post47833

He is a fucking pervert and false prophet. He doesn't deserve to stand in the shadow of a Good White Man, much less be in the same room as one. I wouldn't let him with in a mile of my children, dogs, or goats.
    Looks like we got a jew or mamzer here in the BeerBarrel woodpile putting on airs. Of course, what with the Greek mamzer faggot Ingelded, we had such among us from the beginning. Go back to sodomizing jewr personal spawn, dogs, and goats, monkeykike.

There is no shortage of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers like Shady Boob who are supporters of every lie ZOG says. There is no arguing with such vermin. All that can be done is to wait patiently and then geld and skin everything in the grid square until the offending ZOGling mamzer or whigger fesses up. Save Shady Boob for last as you bring down a can of RAID upon the rest of the nest.

You can't have good government until you have good people and this piece of shit should have been eliminated well before the best part of its nigger daddy squirted down its whore mamzer mother's leg. Evil people do evil deeds and of course support this evil regime. There can be no peace when a White Man is trapped with billions of such sub-animals within a mighty Evil Empire.

I'll admit that it irks me when anonymous cowardly degenerates like Shady Boob and/or Ingelded repeat the very lies designed to destroy my White family and get me jewdicially murdered by ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. Yet are they not what they are? And because they are irredeemable degenerate animals without souls, the veritable mamzer spawn of Satan, there is no making such into anything better. Even to be surprised that these abominations can pretend to any sort of moral supremacy while hiding in ambush is foolish. However, the cure for mamzerization is extermination, ample opportunities which lie ahead in the upcoming Great Tribulation. So when as a White man you see a shitskin cockroach like Shady Boob and Ingelded pretending to belong within the Congregation of Aryan Israel, step on it because it was letting such live to breed back in the day of Joshua which lead to this Great Tribulation which will winnow the herd.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-17-2012, 09:57 PM.
    ==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

When a forum dies.

When a forum dies.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4595#post4595
      http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8160#post48160
      http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/the...e-2#post-48160
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...626#post407626

Originally posted by Macrobius
      http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8091#post48091

[Today 07:13 PM]Macrobius: Don't bother complaining to Jaybird. I'm sure he will just ban him. He was ready to axe Martin, who is not nearly as much trouble.
      I was busy last night, working on an Internut podcast. As 'John Q. Whigger' I noticed 'Shady Boob's accusations about child molestation, and bothered answering a few as John Q. Whigger, my sockpuppet used on Google Chrome.

This morning I did a search of "Shady Boob's" posts and near as I can figure out 'Shady Boob' is none other than Ixabert, the Sperglard Toronto kikeling:

Originally posted by Shady Boob/Ixabert
      http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...=2834#post2834

I am an old racist who is sick of all the Nazi shit on most of the racist forums. I haunted SI for a time. But when they let the child molester run wild, I left.

05-10-2010 03:36 PM

As mentioned before TheBeerBarrel is largely the intellectual result of the deranged kikeling Ixabert's antics, Zed's indulgent stupidity and Breck's inattention, and the fact that a group of wannabe net-nutzis decided to simply pony up $100 each, buy a 4.0.2 v-bulletin license for $280, and a year's hosting for another ten dollars per month at Bluehost. The four: Apoc, Eco, Ingelded/Intrepid, and Jaybird.

Of course Ixabert was kicked off of StumbleInn as a result of the Revolt as people got tired of it impersonating Nazis like jews like to do at its age, and for calling me a child molester without any proof, just to be a kike. So like Cain, its ancestor whining about being kicked out from amongst the Adamites, when it turned up here within a few days, it was whining about how it let the 'child molester' run loose and kick out the pore jewboy wanting to play nutzi, but trying to hide itz kike snout by claiming it was "sick of all the nazi shit on forums". Well, jews do have a tendency to get tired of nazi shit when the nazis remember that they are supposed to kack these kikes and kikelings.

So Shady Boob is Ixabert, unable to hide itz kikeling snout and Genesis 3:15 enmity to the DSCI discerning. Oh well.

But let's look at the cast of characters who made up this forum:

The most hostile to myself and the Christian Identity contingent is Intrepid/Ingelded and itz sundry numerous sockpuppets Blighto, Puto/Bluto, BabyFade, and others. Like all such miscegenated mongrel bastards, it both loves the White Man's stuff while hating the White Man, and thus is no better than having a nigger around when it all boils down to it.

Back on StumbleInn back in 2009, Pastor John Britton was telling me that 'BabyFade' was trying to negrep it down. I made inquiries and found out that 'BabyFade' was Intrepid/Ingelded and thus it was a waste of time for me and Pastor John Britton to negrep 'BabyFade' because Ingelded, Blighto and later Puta/Bluto would keep on posrepping it faster than we could negrep it. So a Private Message was sent to Zed and Breck and a few others explaining the situation: Should a genuine White Man be made a sticknigger by a shit-eating mamzer faggot like Intrepid/Ingelded? If so, then perhaps we had better places to stick around than where the place was being run by jews, mamzers and whiggers letting a forum turn into a combination of Virtual Tel Aviv and Detroit. The Admins at SI decided to simply regenerate 6Killer's rep points and let it go at that.

Now any and every one of these forums is in danger of jews and mamzers. I ran off the Belgian sephardic jew Maude de Fraud Flanders over to its nest at phorafags/feebs, the Belgian sephardic jew data-mining center and Mutant$permFront. I ran off Chief Running, Lying, Fuktarded Red-Nigger Pizzle/Grizzle, AlleyTwat, FeeWhiggerMeercat, Maude's Monster and a number of others. And like jews being kicked out anywhere, they slithered on back. And with no cumplaint from me because I know that the fate of the White Race is in getting the Remnant through the Great Tribulation and YHWH allows these spawn of Satan in order to keep Heaven from being crowded by whigger drones unworthy of Eternal Life. This vermin are the little jewkals taking down diseased sheep so that I don't have to get my hands dirty with their diseased gore. Have at them whiggers, jewkals.

So I see that Ingelded/Intrepid is back to itz old mamzer faggot tricks of negrepping "John Q. Whigger" like it used to do as Puto/Bluto with "The Reltney Identity." My response was to notify Appy that while it was a mamzer shitskin, so too was Puto/Bluto, Intrepid/Ingelded and Blighto. At least Appy has a number of new ideas bubbling out of its armadillo pea-brain, around 666 of them, while Puto/Bluto/Ingelded/Blighto is simply a degenerate mamzer faggot with nary a one except shitting and pissing like a kike rat on the White Man's works.

So why is this allowed to happen? Macrobius told us why. TheBeerBarrel's absentee owner Jaybird.

Now Jaybird has a history of starting these forums, then losing interest, then cumming back and fucking them up. I have wondered why Macrobius didn't restore the files that Jaybird deleted of mine when this shitskin mamzer went whining to Hostgator. Answer: Jaybird simply wants to ban me altogether.

So knowing this is why I don't bother to restore anything once deleted on TheBeerBarrel. Rather, I post it to my own forum, and my secret hidden forum, so that if or when jews and mamzers attack, then it can be restored.

Now this is happening throughout the bowel Movement. Looking at a VNNF, $permFront, phorafag/feeb archive one is struck at how many posters on any thread over a few years old are banned or simply lost interest. This "Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums" holds true: They are brought into existence by ZOGling whiggers, mamzers, and/or jews who scramble to get an audience, then when they make something of their forum, proceed to act like any mamzer or jew nation in ripping themselves apart. The end result is first a ghost town, then a burnt-out cinder as there simply isn't any ability to run anything without contributing posters, good posters.

This is why the new Movement communication medium is the blog. The blog owner proffers his view of events, then because he moderates the blog, only those who offer something of value get allowed to post. The end result is that this form of censorship -- and Cousin Randy Turner and Red Mike Vander{kike}boegh do censor -- often ends up in producing actual debate. This is why Fade/Cunthair Wallass and others have produced what is now the cutting edge of White Nationalism and VNNF, $permFront, phorafags/feebs are now also rans.

The blog has taken over from the v-bulletin forum, which took over from jewhoogruppen, which took over from e-mail lists, which took over from fax trees.

Now in the case of Appy: A delusional shitskin mamzer wanting everyone else censored. And so, now Appy is itself censored by Macrobius on the orders of Jaybird.

Since this forum was founded in reaction to censorship over at StumbleInn, there is much grumbling. So what to do?

When Jaybird panicked/used the opportunity to delete the majority of my posts and all of my subforum upon the whining of the shitskinned mamzer faggot Bryan Reo, I had a long conversation with Apoc. The result is that Jaybird is nothing but an absentee landlord with an interest in starting a forum, playing with it for a few months until it gets old, then runs off and leaves it to others, usually others who cannot be trusted with power over others. StumbleInn should have been a lesson in point but it wasn't. Now Jaybird is back and is used as an excuse to impose an unnecessary censorship on Appy.

Intrepid/Ingelded/Puto/Blighto is up to old tricks with Ixabert, as is to be expected. jews and mamzers are abominations which act according to their evil natures.

Edmunds Fitz is saying that he won't post any more.

What I am going to do is what I've been doing: Not posting much of anything and when I do post, making sure that I have a copy on my own forum.

The BeerBarrel is not a democracy. Rather it was a coonsortium of mamzers and whiggers wanting to play at being 'Good White Men' as long as it cost nothing and playing at it was fun. Intrepid/Ingelded was never nothing more than an evil shitskin mamzer much like Sulla the Dicktaster wanting to screw over da whyte mans. Once these racial realities are understood, nothing should surprise the discerning.

Like I discussed with Apoc six, seven months ago. Being unequally yoked to jews, mamzers and vicious shitskins is not going to produce anything other than frustration. Who needs to post at a virtual Tel Aviv/Detroit? Virtual Hymietown/niggertown?

Since I lost most of my posts I don't have much if anything to lose. But if this shit continues, then you will end up having a ghost-town, then a burnt-out cinder because jews and niggers like Ixabert and Ingelded can't produce anything but acrimony.

My suggestions to save BeerBarrel:

1. Put Appy in itz own tard corral/dumpster. Don't allow it to post on any thread started by others outside that tard corral. This can be done by flipping a v-bulletin switch. On the other hand, Appy gets to be kink in its own zoo.

2. There is no use for an absentee landlord who leaves, then cums back, and proceeds to fuck up what has already been done. Buy Jaybird out or simply demod him and sell his interest to the membership.

3. Anyone that starts shit is liable to be outed in real life. A little jew faggot like Ixabert or mamzer shitskin faggot like Intrepid/Ingelded that used to find it hilarious being an asshole in anonymous cowardice won't be nearly as bad and tough when it 'sees' a nazi or disgruntled whigger out to beat its ass with a pallet slat or geld the shitskin or kike for something it yapped on the Internut skulking behind a dumpster.

These are short-term solutions. There can be no final solution until there is a Final Solution. Seven billion hue-mamzers wanting to feed and breed and a couple hundred million suicidal whiggers wanting to die = Great Tribulation/Collapse. The derivative of which is only a few hundred thousands or millions of the Elect Remnant.

But that is Soon and this is Now.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-21-2011, 03:22 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Puto can't be Bluto when Ingelded is gelded, Ixabert

Puto can't be Bluto when Ingelded is gelded, Ixabert

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8192#post48192
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4596#post4596

Originally posted by Shady Boob/Ixabert
        http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8065#post48065

You are a false prophet and a child molester. In a white man's nation you would be put down like the mad dog you are.

Jesus talked about you, Marty.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
        Matthew 7:21-23

Calm down Ixabert. Neither jewboys like jewrself nor shitskinned mamzer faggots like Ingelded/Puto-Bluto/Blighto thinking that they is another Sulla the Dicktaster get to decide Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergy. Of course they say different over on Mutant$permFront where you jew faggots can be openly jew and faggot. Want a fatwa from me to give to Blotter, the Ponderous-sow Poofter?

I did a search on former posts and it seems that you slithered here soon after when banned as a nazi pretender over on StumbleInn. Why jewr second post here was whining about how I'm a child molester. I thought that you were one of the mamzer faggot baal-priests over on Oba-gender-bender's Two and a Half Mamzers forum, but nope, itz Ixabert.

Well, soon enough there will be no more jews and no more mamzers and before that it will be open season on jewrself and Ingelded and Ingelded sock-puppets. Puto can't be Bluto when Ingelded is gelded and eating its wee little greekling mamzer poker and nuts, now can it?

But first a little Biblical counter-battery fire:

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:2

2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
        Now by the word 'bastard' Moses and YHWH meant a dirty little kikeling like jewrself, Ixabert as well as a shitskinned mamzer faggot like Intrepid/Ingelded and all of itz sock-puppets like Blighto and Puta/Puto/Bluto.

Time for Jesus to talk to you dirty little sperglord jewboys, Ixabert:

Originally posted by John Chapter 8

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
        Like these Edomite jews playing at being pharisees 2000 years ago, they didn't like what Christ said about their parentage. Now while you are less sephardic and more of an Ashkenazi Tubal-kenite/Hittite/Khazar kikeling Ixabert, let us not dis-remember that you dirty little jews have not changed jewr snouts since jewr forebear Cain was trying to find an excuse for murdering righteous Abel.

jewr kind don't belong in a White world, Ixabert. Nor do your shitskin mamzer auxiliaries Ingelded/Puto/Blighto.

Seems like an epidemic of Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS is wreaking havoc amongst you jewboys infesting the bowel Movement. Like Linder, Steve Elder, and LegalMamzer2012 Johns. Stick around, Shady Boob/Ixabert, and hopefully jew'll be suffering like a gut-sick kikeling should when jewr kike asshole rebels at being coonected with a spergling kike faggot trolling from a Toronto sin-o-gog basement.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

This 'solution' thus means that I'm reading more CrAppy-shit than I would if Macrobius hadn't monkeyed with the settings

This 'solution' thus means that I'm reading more CrAppy-shit than I would if Macrobius hadn't monkeyed with the settings

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8231#post48231
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4597#post4597

Originally posted by Man Against Time
          http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8181#post48181

He is not censored. In his posts on the default interface, clear instructions on how to read his material are provided.

The adopted measure is so light that it shouldn't even be an issue. He hasn't been banned or jewlagged.
          The main reason I don't like this 'solution' is that under the old system I simply largely ignored the goofy shitskinned delusional mamzer by scanning over it all. Now, this looking for something to click in order to read this delusional mamzer fuktard means that I end up having to hit the 'quotes' button in order to see the relevant reply by Apturd. The end result is as if I'm having to paw through a peck of delusional shitskinned mamzershit in order to find one half-digested peanut.

This 'solution' thus means that I'm reading more CrAppy-shit than I would if Macrobius hadn't monkeyed with the settings yesterday.

Appy is the BeerBarrel village idiot. You have Dumple-shitskin Puto/Ingelded and the rest of the tards wanting this tard here so that they can bait the tard. Fine. Put the tard in a jewlag/dumpster and visit it as an attraction.

When you know someone is what it is, then there is no need to worry about what it says. This is the same be it Appy, or Shady Boob/Ixasquirt, or Puto/Ingelded. Instead, you are letting retards get under your skin and following a policy that is incompatible with living in a White world as a White man.

What you are embracing is censorship. Denying it for what it is is unworthy of being a White man. Now how Appy should be dealt with is by removal from White areas and if useful to let it virtually live, then put the shitskin on a reservation/tard corral/zoo. In actually reading Appy's posts in this thread I see that Appy is happy. Why shouldn't it be happy? It goaded you into acting unworthily into a position of weakness in saying that something which is indeed censorship somehow isn't really censorship. When a beast goads you into acting on its level, then who is the master and who is the beast?

Macrobius' solution is one which is half-hearted and isn't working. Yes, Appy eventually ends up getting banned everywhere it infests, like a leprous armadillo. But some of the lesser breeds on this forum want a bigger retard to bait, which is why it hasn't been banned yet.

Put Appy in itz own zoo and have done with it. This half-assed 'solution' means stepping in and having to eat more Happy Appy's yappy crappy, not less of it. And regardless of what you want to call it, it is still censorship

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-21-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

SI is going down fast. BB is going down faster.

SI is going down fast. BB is going down faster.

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8225#post48225
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4599#post4599

This will be my very last post on this site.

Firstly, I demand that my account be closed.

Secondly, I have only returned, briefly to urge all right thinking posters to leave this site.

SI is going down fast.

BB is going down faster.

Macrobius is a faux-Traditionalist who sends his daughter to college. It deeply saddens and depresses me that he has lost all his (considerable) respect in my eyes.

His policies have been deleterious for this board and will be instrumental in its destruction. You do not need to be apart of this. Leave now, and avoid the ensuing chaos.

Join Free Media Productions and ally with Kane. This is a better alternative than the inevitable destruction which will follow.

At the end of the day, when the ruins are smoking and every else has departed Macrobius will still be playing philosopher king as Johnson and Apocales embrace in the background, Ali babbles inanities and Thermonuclear Zogling, burns the midnight oil preparing superfluous legal actions for his Zionist employers.

What is the alternative? Fitz, Yakub Israel and I will soon be running the greatest radio show the Internet has ever scene, and we will be using a full-time chatbox. stay tuned to Kane's freemediaproductions website for more information.

Kane will not datamine or harass those who leave BB behind.

this is the solution. forums are dead. I commend their corpses to you.

Long live Death.

Breckinridge Elkins
            Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-21-2011, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Some of us have always hated each other. Why shouldn't we all be at each other's throats?

Some of us have always hated each other. Why shouldn't we all be at each other's throats?

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8279#post48279
              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4600#post4600

Originally posted by Mandalore
              http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8239#post48239

People around here are getting at each other's throats. We need to go spread the abuse elsewhere.
              Nonsense. Some of us have always hated each other. Like Ingelded and all of its sockpuppets for myself and Pastor John Britton. All this Genesis 3:15 enmity was going to explode sooner or later. Why shouldn't we all be at each other's throats?

Or this 'Shady Boob' who I found out used to be called 'FeeWhiggerMeercat' and I run off of StumbleInn in May 2009, along with that dirty Sephardic jewboy Maude DeFraud Flanders and other mamzers and Alleytwat. This Kentucky anglo-mestizo goober phony pretending to be an old sick mamzer twice itz age got unnerved that I found out its IP, that it had a hi-yaller nigger daughter and a passel of grand-niglets and so it ran off. Now it 'thinks' that in a new forum that I'll be nicer to sanctimonious lying nigger-loving mamzer shitskins playing net nutzi? Or that I'll turn the other cheek and put up with its baal-mamzer shit? Lots of luck on that one.

Let's understand that when we really really hate one another that the pretense, mighty thin to begin with, gets abraded to nothing in nothing flat. Let's at least be honest and not bother with pretense like a pack of lying whiggers that we is all one big happy family, when we most certainly are not.

This forum was founded upon the most unruly members of StumbleInn, and under the premise that all of us were 'Good White Men' when most of the founding members are neither 'good' or 'white' or much in the way of being men. Now nobody much gives a shit as to whether they are banned or censored or anything. Savrola was the red-nigger canary in the coal-hauling mine today with its post to abandon ship and jump onto the goofy jew sperg Kane's ship. Not that I'm going to do any such thang. But if nothing else, what has happened recently shows what is going to happen soon in the future. What we all seen today was the lid off the roof of hell peeled off and I think I liked it.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Call Ingelded 'Puto Shitskin.'

Call Ingelded 'Puto Shitskin.'

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8041#post48041
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4601#post4601

Originally posted by apollonian

Once again, I don't know what u're talking about--"ridicule"?--I didn't at all ridicule "Jaybird" whatsoever, and never meant to. The "Jaybird" connection came originally fm "apocales," and I simply noted, in response thereto, I didn't want to bother him ("Jaybird")--I meant no ridicule or anything else whatsoever, and I believe my text very well reflects this. Forgive me, "intrepid," but u make NO sense to me at all. If u think "Jaybird needs empathy, go ahead and give it urself--I think I made myself sufficiently clear.
                Hey Appy, let me set you straight about something.

'Bluto' is a sockpuppet of Intrepid/Ingelded. Intrepid is a Geek mamzer shitskin like you living in a bungholo around LA, where it fits in with the rest of the beaners. Just a more solipsistic mamzer faggot.

So rather than put up with 'Bluto' putting on airs as a 'good white man' -- which it is anything but -- call it 'Puto/Puta Shitskin.'

It isn't any more white or Aryan than you, Appy. So why should you feel inferior to it in any way. One hundred ZOGbux bought it honorary 'Good Whigger Mamzer' status, not because of any intelligence or honor or racial attributes.

Hail Victory!!!

==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Well, shitskinned mamzer faggot punk, do you feel lucky? Want to make my day?

Well, shitskinned mamzer faggot punk, do you feel lucky? Want to make my day?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4605#post4605
                  http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8284#post48284

Originally posted by Puto/Ingelded
                  http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8265#post48265

Marty- explains to Bluto & da Beer Barrel crew whys yer da spittin' image- sans da half o' beard- o' da famous dead jewess & fat loudmouth Bella Abzug?
                  Why you are about half as smart and a lot more shitskinned than April Gaede, Puto/Ingelded, in posting this stupid shit from Rabbi Finckelsheenie's ZOGbots.org site. You see Rabbi Finckelsheenie 'borrowed' the term for ZOGbots from me and decided to bring all manner of silliness along.

However, Rabbi Finckelsheenie isn't jewr type, you shitskinned mamzer faggot. Bryan Reo is. But just to make jewr mangina drip, Puto/Ingelded, Rabbi Finckelsheenie did kill a shitskin in a Jersey City jail just like jewrself, Ingelded. Be sure to read and think about Rabbi Finckelsheenie beating to death a shitskin like jewrself handcuffed to the cell and having a fine time up until the trial.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...read.php?t=871
                  http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/

You do know that Kane12345666 did out you, and after you betrayed the rest of the lot, don't you Puto/Ingelded. Now there is a rule against me using your real name on this forum. But if you piss me off, there is no rule against me using your real name and address on my forum and essentially giving you back exactly like you like doing onto other, weaker mamzer shitskins, don't you, Ingelded?

If it was up to me I'd love to teach a mamzer shitskin faggot a lesson in not pissing off the 'Good White Men.' In any case, if you wish to escalate the venom, just keep it up. I didn't have a single qualm in revealing to Appy that you are a shitskin mamzer faggot putting on airs. Do you really think that I would have a problem in revealing to ridicule on a venue of my own choosing a shitskin mamzer bitch playing nutzi to the rest of the bowel Movement?

You see, I have nothing to hide. The picture above, that Rabbi Finckelsheenie put on the ZOGbots.org web site is from a picture that I put on my own forum. Finckelsheenie, the murderous kike playing Wikipedia-Talksjew CI didn't even bother to give it a new name, just the old one of 'Fat Lindstedt.jpg.' Do you really think, you shitskinned mamzer faggot, that I would be hurt by a picture that I essentially released on my own web page?

That's what gets me is all the jews, and mamzers and whiggers and faggots playing nazi in the bowel Movement and about. None of them have any courage or integrity or honor or anything positive, but an abundance of loathsomeness. That is why there is no solution other than the Great Tribulation exterminating all you diseased animals.

I am told that 'Shady Bob' isn't the jew sperg Ixabert, but rather the retarded anglo-mestizo mamzer with a nigger daughter and a score of grand-niglets that I run off from StumbleInn named 'FeeWhiggerMeercat.' I'll deal with it next.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

As stupid a cunt on TheMonkeyBarrel as it was on StumbleInn

As stupid a cunt on TheMonkeyBarrel as it was on StumbleInn

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4612#post4612
                    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8693#post48693

Originally posted by Alison
                    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8520#post48520

Bloody hell. A man bathing with a 12 year old? Channel Michael Jackson here! That's perverted. Since my boys were little, their dad never bathed with them. That's gross out! Is it true the child is retarded? Sorry, but that is what I heard. I also heard the child refused to testify after. Is that true?

I'm not really annoyed at shitskinned mamzer abominations like Intrepid/Puto-Bluto/Blightho/BabyFade, or the degenerate criminal ZOGbot mamzer jewromy Visser or this Kentucky anglo-mestizo 'ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeercunt' with the nigger daughter and grandniglets all yapping the ZOG line that I'm a child molester. I suffered a lot more torture and torments and drugging at the hands of ZOG to where there simply isn't no mercy left in me for anyone not of the Aryan Christian Israelite Body of Christ. If it was up to me I'd love to take a personal hand at skinning and blinding and gelding these mamzers, but the Great Tribulation will suffice. As for Appy, a quick pallet-slat treatment then a quicker bullet because Appy is the only delusional shitskin here on MonkeyBarrel with a clue as how to act like a 'Good White Man.'

Remember back in May 2009 when I ran off Mikey Kikey-Jukes-Kallikak Connor, actually a jew originally named Cohen of Voice of Retards, then Maude DeFraud Flanders, a Belgian Sephardic jew associated with phorafags/feebs and Mutant$permFront, like jewrself, AlleyCunt? Well Edmunds Fitzgerald and you and this Kentucky mamzer nigger-fucker pretending to be old and senile whigger and some jews from Mutant$permFront kvetching for the day wanted me banned for using my moderaturd powers to find out the IP number and send that kikeling packing. The end result is that I simply placed it on my own forum and simply said, true enough, that it was none of StumbleInn's business what I did on my own forum, and Breck Elkins agreed.

Remember how you were getting all high and mighty about what Pastor John Britton would say when he got back from a job in Brazil? You were really riding high. When John got back, I explained the situation and John said that you were simply a shirt-tail relative who was one of the most stupid and witless cunt relatives that he was ever saddled with. The only good factor was that you married a wop meercat that was doubtless fucking around on you as opposed to those of his family marrying Mexicunts, and even, D-g forbid, jews. So he said that he would answer your silliness with a one-liner: Bros Before Ho's followed by what a disappointment you were to him. John chickened out on the last line, but the message was clear: Pastor John Britton does not approve of you and how you act, Alison.

So you ran off to Mutant$permFront. I then cleared out FeeMamzerMeercunt/ShadyBoob as a nigger-loving anglo-mestizo mamzer with a nigger daughter and grandniglet spawn from Kentucky. And Maude's Monster as a liar and jew-lover as well.

Now I've looked as jewr kind has returned to StumbleInn and caused its decline as well as here, on the MonkeyBarrel, like jews and mamzers and whiggers associated with such abominations are wont to do after being run off. And what to say? Until the Great Tribulation destroys pretty much everything and clears the way for Christ's Return, the situation is hopeless, but not serious.

Now Pastor John Britton wanted to give you the names of some Boer Christian Identity fellowships. I vetoed the idea. These Boers are [d]ruled by the stupid cunts, not by the men. I've never seen a single Boer CI split-tail that didn't hate St. Paul for telling you twats to shut the fuck up in the Congregation and their pussy-whupped men allow these cunts to [d]rule over them. No wonder they all voted to die at the paws of niggers twenty years ago. YHWH has no mercy for suicidal stupidity. I asked if saddling an already bad situation with another especially stupid cunt like Alison wasn't going to make the situation even worse without any hope in making it better. Pastor John Britton agreed.

Now I'm not going to bother to tell you where you can find on my www.whitenationalist.org web page my side of the story. After all, you are an especially stupid cunt that 'Don't Do Links," remember? Why should I explain myself to someone willing to listen to the lies of a shit-skin baal-priest like Visser, who I've helped run out of Christian Identity. (Actually, Visser itself admitted to being a red nigger in Dec. 2010 in order to get out of a stalking charge. Several times a year it runs off, plays dead, in order to avoid getting put back in prison. Tomorrow it will claim that it refuses to post here on MonkeyBarrel like it has before.) Why should I bother to answer the idiocies of a shitskinned mamzer faggot hiding in LA with a number of sockpuppets, with the delusion that three or 666 of its sockpuppets can vote it a 'Good White Man' and me a sticknigger supremo, and that it will somehow make me into a shitskin and itself into an Aryan? Or ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeercunt, the Kentucky hi-yaller anglo-mestizo with nigger spawn and a passel of niglet grand-pickanninnies?

Alison would be fucking a nigger if it spoke to her for 15 minutes, explaining away its tan. In fact, Alison has been 'raped' by niggers, and hasn't learned a damn thing from the experience.

Pastor John Britton has been burnt by getting on these forums. Accordingly, he isn't going to bother with any more of this silliness. The only reason that he was nice to Visser last December was because he was hoping that Visser would lead him to Bryan Wright, another gook-jew mamzer with Crohn's Disease that with Visser was plotting to steal MoGulett's trust fund.

Now there simply is no dealing with whiggers and mamzers and jews at all. ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final is out to destroy YHWH's Servant Nation. This couldn't happen unless whiggers let them do this evil. Like I say, we have a whigger problem.

I'm going to pray that you and your family are robbed, raped, killed and eaten by niggers, and that you suffer immensely, Alison. I'm hoping that jewr last humiliating moments are televised, and that it scares AmeriKwan whiggers into doing the hard things that need to be done for survival. You are a diseased animal that needs to be put down, Alison, and if it is done by even lower-grade animals, then so much the better.

A copy of this shall be posted on my forum, of course. But not to worry. You Don't Do Links, remember?

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

G[r]eekling mamzer faggots cowering in a LA suburb don't get to decide DSCI clergy

G[r]eekling mamzer faggots cowering in a LA suburb don't get to decide DSCI clergy

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8708#post48708
                      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4613#post4613

Originally posted by Puto/Bluto/Ingelded/Blighto
                      http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8696#post48696

"Pastor"- Bluto realizes yer slow & shit but Bluto will try to drive dis fact into yer t'ick, inbred Missouri skull one more time- Bluto is Bluto. Got
                      [dat? & yer constant fascination wit' geldin' ain't normal, runt.

Uh, huh.

You need to go back to Toon/Tard Town, Puto, before I sick a real 'Good White Toon' like Pope-eye on you, Puto/Blotto/Ingelded/Blighto. If Pope-eye approaches with a pallet-slat with a rusty nail in it, you need to coonsider that the nail isn't dipped in just piss, why itz actually yellow holy water designed to finish off a mamzer faggot.

Geekling mamzer faggots cowering in a LA suburb don't get to decide Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergy. However, if you were to take jewr act over to Mutant$permFront, you might get a pity blow-jewb and stovepiping up jewr poop-chute by Blotter the Ponderous-sow Poofter and Darryl Lemont Jenkums. Tell them PastorLindstedt and Miss Informed sent jew, Ingelded.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-23-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Attn MonkeyBarrel Fuktards: Visser is yet another mamzer in Christian Identity

Visser is yet another mamzer in Christian Identity

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/ (from Dec. 3, 2010, full cite on hidden subforum)
                        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...6408#post16408 (Forum Post Deleted by Bryan Reo)
                        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/12/...mamzer-in.html (Entire Blog Deleted by Bryan Reo)
                        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3132#post3132

Originally posted by WilliamB
                        Visser is another mamzer in Christian Identity, like Eli James/jewseph November. From what I gather, Jeromy Visser is a lighter colored mamzer which married a whigger gorda and thus spawned some lighter-colored mamzers.

However, Visser's brother Shawn is a darker mestizo-anglo and Visser's family is darker than Jeromy Visser, according to the Facebook pages:

Viking-Mamzer with itz mexican spawn.

No-bull Red Nigger rides iron jap pony.

Senor Zero and jewminy Cricket are Facebook Friends 4 Life

Young Visseroid Anglo-Mestizess & Anglo-Niggress meets Aunt Poker-hot-ass at Disney World

As a side note, look at the eyes of all the mamzeresses above. Their hides are various colors, but the eye color is EXACTLY the same -- black/burnt-cork colored eyes. The eyes are the first thing to go non-white. None of these critters have light, blue or grey colored eyes. Their eyes are exactly the same!!!

OK. My point is that Visser cums from a long line of mamzers. One shouldn't give much credulence when these niggers claim to be 'Dutch.' Da Pisser-Possum is as 'Dutch' as another mamzer known as 'Appy.' Them little Dutch boys loved that coontang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJp6SkNJzs
                        Did you know some of these niggers' grandma was 'Dutch'?

My point is that Visser is yet another mamzer baal-priest like Eli James/jewseph November and William Finck. They bring in dirty evil mamzers like B**** R-E-O Speed-Mamzer/SwordBrethren/Sored-Mamzer. Then the rest of the whiggers and mamzers all pretend that yes, they are Aryan Christian Identity Israelites.

So where do the lies end? They only end when the mamzers get caught and outed. Sooner or later someone will simply say -- "This mamzer has no clothes! Itz not White!!! What the fuck???!!!!!"

And then the reaction to these lies kicks in and abruptly the house of cards collapses. But you got to wonder how, when Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is a racial religion of extreme racism, how these burnt-cork eyed mamzers ever thought that they could hide theyz' hides and snouts. Were they gonna hide out on the Internut forever?

But, even more to be wondered, is the stupidity of whiggers who follow these mamzer baal-priests without even looking at whether or not they are White or Christian or Israelite in the first place. Eli James and Jeromy Visser never should have been allowed within the Congregation of the House of Israel in the first place.

Which is why I have always posted an 'oafishul' portrait of myself and my immediate family. Yes, Roxie is fat, but she is White, as are my grandchildren.

It wasn't until Visser was in trouble that the 'Cherokee' appellation was applied by Visser to itzself, and the pictures of the mamzer family was posted on Facebook. Visser did itz best to convince ZOG that it was NOT a 'White Supremacist.' Well, while Visser might or might not have convinced the ZOGling whiggers about Visser not being a DSCI pastor, but it sure got me and Pastor John Britton convinced that Visser is neither White, nor a DSCI pastor.

Head out, Chief Pisser-Possum. Tell Victor Switzer/Spictor Sphincter that yes, fuktarded, there is indeed some Daze of Unleavened Skunk and Dog just around the corner. The jews have Hanukka as 'jew Christmas'. The niggers have Kwanzaa as 'nigger Christmas.' Maybe jewromy can invent Vissermas as a sort of 'greaser Christmas.'

Hail Victory!!!

http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com (back when I had a blogspot blog before Bryan Reo had it taken down and Visser took over the name.)

====================

P.S. This post was originally dated Dec. 3, 2010, the day after Visser got out of a stalking charge of its estranged wife and mother-in-law by admitting to the Brooks, Georgia judge that it couldn't be a 'White Supremacist' because it wasn't even white, but rather a 'Native American' and by showing the pictures, above, of its full-brother Shawn Aaron Visser, his full beaner wife and daughter and his step-niglet Jasmine 'Jacko' Visser. In 2010 Visser disappeared no less than four different times hiding from the law and in the cases where it disappeared for over a month would nuke its own incriminating forums. The judge dismissed the case with probation and Visser's wife Bridget 'Da Idjit' Visser went to Washington State, where she was allegedly fucking The Monkey Barrel's resident kike drone jewnstain, who went places on Bridget Da Idjit where no red-nigger pisser-possum had gone before. Bridget is itself a hi-yaller mamzeress. Thus since Visser and Visser's bitch are mamzers, then the lil' pisser-possums are mamzers as well.

LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less) acted as a 'spotter' for Bryan Reo and Jaybird panicked and deleted my entire subforum, including post 16408 here. LiarBill DeClue[less) was detected and banned later.

Visser is a mamzer criminal. But then almost all of above-ground Christian Identity is wall-to-wall jews like Eli James, Rabbi Finckelsheenie and Dan Johns, mamzers like Visser and Anglo-Mestizo Truitt, and in the few cases where not jews and mamzers like Wickstrom and MoGulett, ZOG agents provocateur. Under no circumstances should anyone not conversant with Christian Identity make any contact with a 'Wikipedia-Talksjew' wandering baal-priest. However, if you are conversant with Christian Identity, then you will read your Comparet and Swift, and have no need for any DSCI pastor. I am presently not running any membership organization, nor do I see any use or need to do so because I'm working to help bring around a Great Tribulation to where pretty much the entire world of muds and jews are exterminated and only Ten Thousand Warlords rule under a DSCI theocratic military dictatorship over around 10 million ex-whigger Whites.

I have always found it the best policy to tell whiggers and mamzers and jews and regime criminals that YHWH wants them to believe ZOG lies, and in believing these ZOG lies, to be exterminated and damned. Like Jesus Christ, I bring NOT peace, but a sword.

Last month I supported Visser being allowed to post here on Monkey Barrel, but that in the interests of this forum's security that it not be allowed to see or visit the DSCI area because Visser has no problem in helping take down web pages and forums by aiding Bryan Reo like LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) did. A word to the wise. Even the VNNF fuktards know that Visser is a shitskin with nigger relatives. You MonkeyBarrel tards pretending to be 'Good White Men' should be half as smart.

Hail Victory!!!

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8800#post48800
                        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4618#post4618

Comment

Known Quantities

Known Quantities

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8877#post48877
                          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4620#post4620

Originally posted by pastor visser
                          http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8813#post48813

Below is Marty's full blooded sister...

Here's his step-daughter...

Why? Because I say so. If it works for Marty it might work for me, lol.

Even the VNNF fuktards know that Lindstedt is a baby raper.

That kike is so full of crap I have no idea where to even start.
                          Actually Visser, it looks more like your full-blooded brother Shawn Aaron Visser's new family. That or the Kentucky Melungeon-Chomo ShadyBoob's/FeeMamzerMeercunt's wife and niget. And definitely somethangs in the shitskinned mamzer faggot's Ingelded/Puto/Blighto family woodpile.

Insofar as what the VNNF fuktards claim, what of it? They have plenty of reason to hate me and the feelings are mutual. They do know about Jermaine 'Jacko' Visser and that you are a mamzer.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...89#post1321889
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4376#post4376

Plus anyone looking on the Pissers Pussy Parlor can now see that Bridget Da Injit and the pisser-possums are back in Washington, probably with jewnstain going where no pisser-possum has gone before yet again.

Like I've tried explaining to you before: jewr little hi-yaller red-nigger mamzers won't ever be able to marry within the Aryan Congregation of Christian Israel. They belong with jewr mother-in-law's mamzer-friendly Roman Catholic church. I got my bunch looking to find your mother-in-law and tell her that her little grand-possums have no place in a Church that teaches that they are Abomination. For their own sake, let them be raised where they won't be hated and despised.

The agreement made last December was that you would work on getting back your family and leave off pretending to be a DSCI pastor. Now that you have not kept that unwritten agreement and want to get back in, probably because your parole officer wants to to do this, then if this collapsed crap falls apart, then this is altogether on jewrself, jewromy.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9206#post9206
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4619#post4619

In any case, the truth will eventually come out. It wasn't me that made you admit to being a red-nigger to this judge last fall. When you get charged with child molestation because you can't simply let being both a shitskin and pretending to be a Christian Identity pastor go, do you think that anyone will be surprised if 'CovenantPiss-puls-Ministry.org' disappears for the last time?

It is not me who has been out by your cooniving and lying Visser. It's the few whigger tards you momentarily attract. The vast majority of jewr followers, like 'Lennio Barcelos' and 'Bryan Wright' and 'Obie-gender-bender' are merely recycled jews and mamzers and faggots known by now as known quantities. Your new Kentucky Melungeon Chomo 'ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeercunt is reduced to recycling old Pope Marty Chomo pictures from Pissers Pussy Parlor. Nothing more.

One thing to keep in mind is that the Georgia prisons are a lot rougher than the Washington State prison system, Visser. You might want to spend your time when you disappear again, this time for a few years, up there.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-24-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Alison: Just a walking cunt wasting air.

Alison: Just a walking cunt wasting air.

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8960#post48960
                            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4626#post4626

Originally posted by Alison
                            http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8887#post48887

Gosh and golly gee. Marty announced on a public forum that his wife is fat! Wait till she finds out. Lol! And there he trolls, looking just like Mr Atlas.

Fact is, Marty, you're a tosser. I don't say you did or did not do anything to your STEP grandson, but who knows? The only person I am concerned about is John. He's taken crap from you forever. His life has been torn apart because of your kaffir like behaviour. The way you talk and address others? Typical kaffir. You are what you hate the most. You as a white man are actually a nigger. Not even a whigger. Just a plain old barbaric, savage taking bum.
                            It is stupid whigger cunts like jewrself Alison that make the Great Tribulation the only saving of the White Race. In any case, since you are the one who was raped by niggers, twice, and still haven't learned anything from it, it is doubtful that anything will make you have any sense ever.

Now I got on Vissers Talksjew show tonight and fought with the lying red-nigger mamzer and it of course was evasive as could be. I suppose that it is only when this criminal is facing serious prison time that it will ever cum clean. I did ascertain that Bridget Da Idjit Visser was with Visser on the reservation in Georgia and not back in Washington state with jewnstain going again where no pisser-possum had gone before again. Other than that Visser wouldn't even admit the name of its full red-nigger brother Shawn Aaron Visser on the Facebook page even though everyone knows about Visser being a red-nigger mamzer criminal. There was whining about how it is slander even if the accusation is true and yet even though I was never convicted of anything I am still guilty because to a mamzer criminal pissed off because I outed it then I must be guilty because Visser says so. There were other mamzers and perverts and jews and Obagender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum too. But I did gain a listener to the Secret Movement Turd.

It is such sidings that have made Pastor John Britton weary of having anything to do with you. Back when you were over on Mutant$permFront John worried about whether you were feeding that stupid nigger Darryl Lemont Jenkins information about him. I explained that he wouldn't have to worry about it if he would simply stop caring for such a stupid cunt who has nothing to offer anyone. And so I doubt that he will want to be bothered having anything to do with you, Alison. You do remember what happened back in May 2009 when I run off you and the Kentucky Melungeon Chomo ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeerCunt, right?

During the last year Pastor Britton has reduced his Internut footprint because of jews and mamzers like Bryan Wright, (EDIT:STOP USING THIS NAME, MARTY - LAST WARNING) [YOU CAN STICK jEWR LAST WARNING UP jEWR SHITSKIN MAMZER FAGGOT ASS, INGELDED/PUTO/BLIGHTO AS I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF I GET BANNED] Bryan Reo and other mamzers and jews cyberstalking him. I doubt that he will ever sign into TheMonkeyBarrel ever again. However, you probably have his e-mail and if you wish to bother the man, then that is up to him. I'd recommend that he not bother and keep the break clean. Visser and the rest of the mamzer crew have done nothing but cause him grief and since you wish to associate with them then you should be viewed as suspect as well.

The online world has changed and for the much worse in three years. Anonymous jews and mamzers stalk Whites and pretend that us Whites displaying open contempt for you vermin is unforgivable. I fail to see how pretending that whiggers, mamzers, jews and faggots are 'Good White Men' and having them play games with us while hiding is of any conceivable benefit. Since there is nothing for you to offer except stupidity and a sort of clinging viciousness, the next time I talk to Pastor Britton I shall recommend that he keep the break intact. Neither myself nor Pastor Britton need to be screetched and whined at by some stupid treasonous whigger skank whose tits and twat have seen better daze, whose brain is a rather poisonous pea, and whom anyone with any sense knows enough to avoid. As my truck driver trainer said of jewr kind, "You are just a walking cunt wasting air."

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/
                            P.S. I went to see Pastor Britton's profile. Seems that he hasn't logged in since March 2, 2011. Looks like a bunch of MonkeyBarrel mamzer and jew faggots have negrepped him into a 'Supreme Sticknigger', probably during the last few days and for no other reason than because I don't bother to hide my contempt for this place and these vermin. I'll tell him that Ingelded/Puto/Blighto and a few other suspected mamzer faggots have had their fun at his unwitting 'expense.' I'll also advise him to not ever log in so that you vermin won't ever see him bother to look.

This place stinks of kikeshit worse than even phorafags/feebs ever did.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

P.P.S. This domain name is owned by Macrobius, but the vicious shitskin mamzer faggot Ingelded/Puto/Blightho has the notion that it gets to censor and ban its racial enemies the minute it thinks it has sufficient power to do so. So if Macrobius allows the shitskin mamzer faggots to run wild on a domain owned by himself absent any real DMCA/TOS cumplaint then that means that Macrobius cannot be trusted to hold fast on freedom of White speech. Ingelded/Puto/Blightho has no legitimate authority to be censoring or warning on a domain name owned by someone other than itzself. Rather, Dumbpelfaggotshitskin has usurped power in order to try to get its own way. The question is as to whether Macrobius allows this to stand, as if there was any real danger of a TOS cumplaint then it can be solved by simply ***** *** anything likely to get this forum taken down, like StumbleInn does.

StumbleInn has been in decline since Maude's Monster cum back. The MonkeyBarrel's moral and racial collapse has taken place within the past week. This place has certainly gone to shit now that the jews and mamzers and faggots have taken over and run off the most interesting people who wouldn't kiss their ass. I'm not going on this Kane12345666 jewboy's forum, but the MonkeyBarrel has certainly gone to the mamzer dogs the past few days. Not that it wasn't always comprised of these dogs, but that they have slipped their chains of late.

I've got my own forum and web page and audience. I don't need to make any compromise with my message, so if this is the end of my stay at MonkeyBarrel, then so be it.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-24-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Deductive reasoning 'fun' with a Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon

Deductive reasoning 'fun' with a Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8987#post48987
                              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4629#post4629

Originally posted by Shady Boob/Kentucky Melungeon Chomo
                              http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...8966#post48966

Marty, Marty, Marty, I listened to the recording of the show tonight. You started ranting, yelling and spitting like a joo who had lost a nickel down the storm drain. Tell us, False Prophet Marty, how many do you have in your congregation? How many Good White Men look to you for leadership? No, you can't count all your sockpuppets. And No, you can't count a few burned out methheads you met in the joint either.

Back with your filthy talk again Marty, you are showing yourself every day a false prophet.

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
                              Ephesians 4:29
                              So it would seem that as soon as you found out that the MonkeyBarrel was formed and you got ASSurances from the sundry race-mixers, mamzers, and especially the twisted G[r]eekling shitskin mamzer faggot Ingelded/Puto/BlightHo that us genuine DSCI maniacs wouldn't be able to look up IP numbers and thus trace some probable Kentucky Melungeon sex-offender to its lair, here you were like a mamzer on a nigger ho. Speaking of which, how's your wife and daughter ShadyBoob/Kentucky Melungeon Chomo?

The MonkeyBarrel was founded upon shaky ground from the beginning. How to accommodate a bunch of jews and mamzers and whiggers unable to get any pussy whose sole idea isn't in actually doing anything but rather in shitting over some marginally more dysfunctional attention whores willing to put up with that shit? You had about a year's worth of fun over Kane12345666 and then the little fucked-up jewboy wised up and in coonjunction with SoredMamzer kicked this forum off of BlueHost and then forced it to delete my subforum and call in Microbius when Kane12345666 figured out how to get into the board. Thinking on it, it is entirely probable that one of you opened up the gates and let the little jewboy in, as that is exactly what you mamzer abominations do when irked.

Now during the past week or so, your pet shitskin retard that you use as the village idiot and whipping mamzer was slightly tard corralled. Then there was much murmuring as to how if it was kept up, then there would be nothing to do, as it is "retard baiting" which is the only fun to be had here on the MonkeyBarrel.

So let's understand something. The only first-rate posters on the MonkeyBarrel are myself and Il Ragno. Ragno has lost his whipping retard and Appy is just a pea-brained armadillo oddity to himself from his lofty perch in jew Yawk Shitty. Nothing worthy of retard baiting here. And I have been busy working on my own forum and podcasts and religious/political writings and in any case, don't want to put them where some chickenshit admin or twisted mamzer faggot like Ingelded/Puto/BlightHo can take them down without notice or appeal.

So this is the end result of this withdrawal of anything worth reading by the first class writers and the erosion of the retards necessary for the "Running of the Tards/Retard Baitin.'" You shitskin mamzers are turning on each other, letting jewr rabid Genesis 3:15 slobbers show, while the whiggers are running to and fro like chicken heads and wringing theyz' paws. The end result is a sort of virtual Crones/jew ass-GAIDS as the asshole which is pretty much 90% of the kike virtual body polytrick here on MonkeyBarrel erupts and shuts down.

Now getting back to you, Kentucky Melungeon Chomo. I figure out that you are some sort of twisted red-nigger shitskin pretending to be white with a good hunk of jew to ferment the rotten loaf of shit. That would make you a Melungeonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon,ShadyBoob.

Originally posted by Wikijewpedia
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon

. . . They might accurately be described as a loose collection of families of diverse origins who migrated, settled nearby and intermarried with one another, mostly in Hancock County, Tennessee and nearby areas of Kentucky. . . . Melungeons are defined as having racially mixed ancestry; they do not exhibit characteristics that can be classified as of a single racial phenotype. Most modern-day descendants of Appalachian families traditionally regarded as Melungeon are generally European American in appearance, often, though not always, with dark hair and eyes, and a swarthy or olive complexion. . . . Descriptions of Melungeons have varied widely over time; in the 19th and early 20th century, they were sometimes called "Portuguese," "Native American," or "light-skinned African American." Other Melungeon individuals and families are accepted as white, particularly since the mid-20th century.

A factor in the variation in descriptions is the lack of consensus on who should be included under the term Melungeon. Almost every contemporary author on this subject gives a slightly different list of Melungeon-associated surnames, but the Irish surname Collins and English surname Gibson appear most frequently; the genealogist Pat Elder calls them "core" surnames.[citation needed] Other researchers include the surnames Powell, LeBon, Bowling, Bunch, Goins, Goodman, Heard, Minor, Mise, Mullins, and several others. (Family lines have to be researched as not all families with these surnames are Melungeon). Not all families of each surname have been of the same racial background. Each line must be examined individually. The answer to the question "Who or what are Melungeons?" depends largely on which families are included under that designation.

. . . The likely background to the mixed-race families later to be called "Melungeons" was the emergence in the Chesapeake Bay region in the 17th century of what the historian Ira Berlin (1998) calls "Atlantic Creoles." These were the descendants of unions of freed slaves (sometimes of mixed race) and indentured servants, who were primarily of English, Northern European and West African ancestry. Some of these "Atlantic Creoles" in the charter generation in the colonies were culturally partly what today might be called "Hispanic" or "Latino", whose paternal ancestors had been Portuguese or Spanish men who had children with African women in African ports. Their mixed-race descendants bore names such as "Chavez," "Rodriguez," and "Francisco," and the men often worked in the slave trade, some coming to the American colonies. Some mixed-race creoles intermarried with their English neighbors, adopted English surnames, and owned slaves. To a lesser extent, some intermarried with Native Americans.

During the 19th century, due to their intermarriage with white families and descendants of increasingly white appearance, Melungeon-surnamed families began to be classified as white on census records with increasing frequency, a trend that has continued to the present. In 1935, a state of Nevada newspaper anecdotally described Melungeons as "mulattoes" with "straight hair".
                              I'll leave it up to others to look at the rest of the entry. It does explain why you called jewrself over at StumbleInn as 'FreeWhiteMan.' That is something a Melungeon would claim instinctively which no real Aryan would even think of denoting for himself.

Having been locked up in a NutHouse and in jail with sane and insane criminals of all sorts, enables me to read you criminals like a newspaper. I can read and understand prison tattoos, and know how you criminals think. That's why you, Visser, Anglo-Mestizo Truitt, Bryan Wright, MoGullet, Paul Mullett, etc., are no mystery to me. I have you pegged as a minor sex-offender who was imprisoned for a number of years after getting caught and taking a plea 'bargain' now a hard-core unemployable living around a major decaying suburb or mid-size town on a 'chomo-check' designed to not make it necessary for you to be housed in civil commitment, which is helping to break the budgets of a number of states which went that route.

I used to idly wonder why, over on StumbleInn, someone who wasn't over 37 years old was pretending to be over seventy. Not no more. It comes from a middle-aged sex-offender felon without a job or prospects for getting one due to a criminal record of perversion reflexively following a pose online and in real life of justifying the 'chomo-check' without the criminal regime having to spend the big ZOGbux in keeping you civilly confined at a minimum cost of $150,000 per year. A 'chomo-check' of $1,000 per month or less is a tenth of the bare minimum for civil coonfinement. So you got the 'jewstify the chomo-check' routine down perfectly, ShadyBoob/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon.

Now some may wonder how I know about all this? And as mentioned before, I was locked up with this kind for over three years. I was illegally locked up in this System and I refused to play along and eventually YHWH and my own intransigence set me free, unlike those like Edgar Steele, Eric Rudolf, Matt Hale, and others who thought that they could trust the Beast.

Additionally, before I ran you off over at StumbleInn, the fact that you had a niglet teenaged daughter cum out. Which stands to reason because you are not only part nigger, but that plenty of the perverted mamzer and whigger criminals pretending to be Christian Identity pastors, like Jeromy Visser and LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less) have niglets in their families. In fact, much of Da Pisser's Talksjew show last night coonsisted of jewromy and Bridget Da Idjit trying to deny that Shawn Aaron Visser even exists, is Visser's full-blooded red-nigger brother, that 'Ron' Visser is married to a California beaner, and that the beaner-mudshark has a teenaged niglet daughter named Jermaine 'Jacko' Visser-Buenrosto.

Now even the VNNF fuktards know all about this matter of Visser being a red-nigger mamzer, as is Bridjit the Idjit, and thus all jewr little pisser-possums. This is why they need to be raised as little mackeral-snappers in a mamzer-friendly baal-priest religion like Roman Catholicism. Change jewr little shitskin red-niglet's name from 'Phineas' to Ferlin and put him out as an altar boy, Pisser. Might as well because there will be no place for it and the rest of the red-niglets other than by marrying into the marrano James/Kutz/November or Finckelsheenie 'Wikipedia-Talksjew' CI families.

Since then you have been recycling parody pictures of myself found over on Pissers Pussy Parlor. Not that it really matters. Pisser has had to nuke entire forums when about to get caught and last year that forum disappeared quite a few times. You want to see what the MonkeyBarrel is likely to becum: Go over to Pissers Pussy Parlor and see what happens when a place becomes a virtual mamzer Appalachia.

Insofar as what some mamzer pharisee has to say about anything, I think I'll decline to take it seriously, any more than Jesus Christ listened to the pre-written 'Traditions of Mamzers' pre-Talmudic silliness of jewr ancestors, ShadyBoob/FeeMamzerMeercunt/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon. It seems that every time one of you mamzer and jew dogs and swine cum-cum into the above-ground 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' Coongregation you crouching shitskins/hidden mamzers want to tell us Aryan Christian Israelites what to do. I think I'll pass.

Why should anyone listen to someone on the Internut claiming to be something that they most assurredly are not? The Internut has made it possible for unknown secret jew squirrels to hide theyz virtual kike snouts and shit skins and pretend to be someone well worth listening to. That is definitely not the case. If it isn't their snouts which give them away, it is their bleeding cheating assholes, like Alex Linder, Dan Johns's spawn LegalMamzer2012 and Commandork McFagg/Steve Elder/Steve Schwartz. In any case, sooner or later the more you hang around, eventually you will be outed. I don't need to have an IP number to figure things out, ShadyBoob/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon.

But do keep it up. I think you have the makings of a typpycull 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' baal-priest.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X