Clear All

Criticisms of the Goy Stickniggers against Beller Kuhn/Mamzer Outta Time

Criticisms of the Goy Stickniggers against Beller Kuhn/Mamzer Outta Time

Magyar Against Time / Beller Kuhn
    Hungarian jewboy lawyer

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...-fallen.28725/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1083#post11083
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1083#post11083

And from some non-stickniggers, too. All blank neg reps omitted. Unfortunately, the pre-transition neg reps are gone -- maybe Macrobius has 'em. Inspired by Breck. Leave your nig rep after the *BEEP*

Stickniggers quoted:
    Savrola
    Mikemikev (where did the rest of his neg reps go?)
    Aces High
    Drawing-live
    GiovanniTheGreat
    NowhereMan
    Clancy
    Pastor Marty Lindstedt
    StreetWalkerBarbie
    Akingu (best saved for last)

And Some GWM h8:
    rust (sorry, I had to)
    j. z. whitey

The Lamentations of my Stickniggers: World Tour

SAVROLA aka Chief Scrap Metal Collector
    Given: 28 minutes ago
    Savrola: Paco was making a joke. the whore doesn't support RP, you imbecile. here we have a perfect picture of Thermo's legal brilliance. Not the smallest detail missed!

Given: Yesterday at 12:11 PM
    Savrola: Add yourself, failed ambulance chasing, bloodsucking parasite, who isn't even very good at what he does, suing nursing homes for small change and creating chaos and misery by legal means. You and your kind must be exterminated, hibernigger untermensch

Given: Friday at 8:10 PM
    Savrola: BB has always been a cesspool you Mick buffon.

Given: Feb 8, 2014
    Savrola: you'd fellate Posner in a heartbeat , wouldn't you.

Given: Jan 3, 2014
    Savrola: steal and pillage you stupid faggot. [Justification of bum-like scrap metal collection in places no longer frequented by humans]

Given: Jan 3, 2014
    Savrola: hohohohohohoho

Given: Oct 7, 2012
    Savrola: \

MIKEMIKEV aka Mad Mike the Warrior
    Given: Yesterday at 10:24 AM
    Mikemikev: fuck off queer jew hearted prick

ACES HIGH the Africoon
    Given: Nov 29, 2013
    Aces High: you ate it you fat cunt

Aces High: let it all flow out now you fat queer..

Aces High: lip up fatty

Aces High: shut it fatso.

Aces High: let it all out fatso

Given: Nov 27, 2013
    Aces High: shut your whinning kaffir

Given: Nov 27, 2013
    Aces High: you are a nigger.....no more no less

RUST the Matriarch
    Given: Apr 14, 2013
    rust: don't ever reverse a ban another smod or admin makes again without discussing it first

rust: What Angroid said. Second situation you've created that I've had to clean up now.

rust: Bad form to even start a thread like this, especially considering your contributions to situations #3 and #8. Stop showin' off.

DRAWING-LIVE
    Given: Mar 30, 2013
    Drawing-live: lol, You're going straight to hell. One way ticket reserved for you.

GIOVANNITHEGREAT, aka Str8 Homosexual
    Given: Nov 6, 2012
    GiovanniTheGreat: HAHAHA

GiovanniTheGreat: Clancy is a boy only a mother can love.. what are you?

GiovanniTheGreat: Clancys cool and he rocks the bowlcut, much like I have and I would more often too.

Given: Sep 8, 2012
    GiovanniTheGreat: Dude, I have already given thought to the possibility of eating people believe it or not incase I may one day have to. (WTF?)

NOWHEREMAN aka Welsh Cave Nigger
    Given: Oct 9, 2012
    NowhereMan: stop yer whining, kid!

Given: Sep 25, 2012
    NowhereMan: stop!!!!

Given: Sep 10, 2012
    NowhereMan: fudgepacking sticknigger

CLANCY aka Cinaedus
    Given: Sep 7, 2012
    Clancy: horrible writer

Given: May 16, 2012
    Clancy: die, you fucking faggot

PASTOR MARTY aka *********
    Given: Jun 10, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: What with all of the jewboys around here it is for good reason that there is no "kike" posting icon. Otherwise jewnstain/Bluto/Puto Zimmer-mamzer's kikeazoid posts would be covered with stickers like this Magyar jew lawyer's.

Given: Jun 6, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Imagine how pro-duck-tive Da MamzerBarrell would be iffn' it wasn't over 90% jewboys, mamzers, faggots, fuktards and/or all of before. What a place really is cannot be hidden by wishing that it was something else.

Given: May 24, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Visser ended up having to admit to being a melungeon baal-priest in order to get out of a stalking charge. LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) had to admit to being a criminal informant. I got Ingelded to admit to what its real name is. You are a Hungarian jew lawyer.

Given: May 23, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: I'd say that the Geo fires on a higher percentage of cylinders than the Hungarian/Khazar/Magyar jewboy lawyer. It is stupid to ever give a kikeling an even break. Well, you can start going ass-to-mouth with Ingelded with my permission.

Given: May 20, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Several months ago, during a Skype conversation, I found out that Da MamzerBarrell owners and admins were not White, much less Aryan. The same results can be gathered by noting which anonymous mamzers impute guilt to myself.

Given: May 11, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: Actually, you said via a skype session that you were a 'Hungarian' lawyer. I said that you were a Magyar. You then claimed to be an 'Austrian.' You need to learn to be more careful about what is said to me.

Given: May 11, 2012
    PastorLindstedt: The Hungarian jew lawyer NEVER disappears. The point of this forum was to have a place wherein misbehaving jews and mamzers could be treated as such by myself. You 'others' want to cum in to shit.

JOHN Z WHITEY
    Given: Sep 25, 2012
    john z. whitey: never a comma after "but" although, after "rest" would be acceptable. Just tryin to help you in your quest to be the greatest writer of all time.

Given: Jun 3, 2012
    john z. whitey: downright fugly homo for sure indubitubly and yes, Jacob WAS white simplepimpleton

STREETWALKERBARBIE aka Cunt
    Given: May 1, 2012
    StreetWalkerBarbie: as is yours...

Given: May 1, 2012
    StreetWalkerBarbie: threats?

Given: Apr 28, 2012
    StreetWalkerBarbie: fuck you

AKINGU aka SNITCHINGJEW
    Given: Today at 6:33 AM
    Akingu: wittle MATTY really wants the big bad akingu to leave, don't he??

Given: Yesterday at 2:42 PM
    Akingu: PUSSY KIKE LAWYER DOUCHEBAG

Given: Yesterday at 2:00 PM
    Akingu: fuckin pussy!

Given: Yesterday at 1:57 PM
    Akingu: faggot

Given: Yesterday at 1:57 PM
    Akingu: you couldn't throw UP without a reference picture book, you faggot

Given: Yesterday at 1:56 PM
    Akingu: crybaby bitch!

Given: Yesterday at 1:47 PM
    Akingu: busted, you pathetic faggot

Given: Yesterday at 1:46 PM
    Akingu: busted you little faggot!!

Given: Yesterday at 1:43 PM
    Akingu: Another fucking pussy post whining like a little bitch

Given: Yesterday at 1:28 PM
    Akingu: you forgot hatred of pussy punk ass little ARA bitches like MAT

Given: Saturday at 7:30 AM
    Akingu: WAAAAAAUUUUGH! WAAAAAUUUUGH!

Given: Saturday at 7:30 AM
    Akingu: FUCKING CRYBABY BITCH!!

Given: Saturday at 7:29 AM
    Akingu: QUICK! CALL THE WAAAAAAHHHMMMBULANCE! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Given: Wednesday at 3:37 PM
    Akingu: your fucking mother made it for me

Given: Apr 28, 2014
    Akingu: pokiemon faggot

Given: Apr 25, 2014
    Akingu: you're not a repressed faggot. You come right out and admit it, you cocksucker

Given: Apr 15, 2014
    Akingu: fucking non-servium cocksucker! go fuck yourself with a jackhammer

Given: Apr 12, 2014
    Akingu: you suck

Given: Apr 3, 2014
    Akingu: fucking pole smoker

Given: Apr 2, 2014
    Akingu: you such a fag! is that your boyfriend, ya bitch?

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
    2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

Comment

Who is Stoopitur -- them Rampaging jew-mamzers over on Da MamzerBarrell or the whiggers taking the ass-reaming?

Who is Stoopitur
      . . . them Rampaging jew-mamzers over on Da MamzerBarrell or the whiggers taking the ass-reaming?

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...oopitur.29310/
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1112#post11112
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1112#post11112

To slander the name of NWM is low even for you but really, who is stupidurr, me or NWM? ...and what of Sean "Doc" Martin? I know my voat don't count for much around here since I slammed apoc's posterboy and all and even knowing full well that my favorite forum is all about the chimp, broads, booze and benzos followed closely by fake religionism as as tool for tongue-in-cheek ridicule is maybe not the healthiest atmosphere to spend much time but I appreciate this place as a clearning house for news of the day more than anything.

Another CofC retard once asked me why I would bother to post at a gay bathhouse such as BB and then he proceded to talk shit about all admin and all the dumb posters. Yet, I see him back here stalking and posting. This is the way of his people though. They like to sneak up on the white man. ha ha

Everyone here may be defective to a point but isnt' the real question: Who's the smartest poster in the CofC? Some might say maCro or Ragno or that Antiochus Epiphanes dude, if he's still breathing. Remember that know-it-all irritating asshole? He had answers for everything. I sure as hell don't know who the smartest would be but I am fairly confident that it wouldn't be either of BB's latest protected assets.

Now this particular cleven-faced chimp who can't seem to make up it's mind what it thinks, leaves me posrep after staying up all night stickniggering me in typical repChimper fashion and then comments a few days later with some much-valued pos rep (the fiat currency used here at BB) with: "good stuff" in the commment box. Go look. It's there. Talk about pass/aggr/ac/dc. Now THAT is some impressive tough love and marginally creepy yet, I cower in the shadow of his broadaX etc.

Well, it's good that johnson is back. Not necessarily good for me as one of many personae non-gratis given the curBie around here lately but all is not lost. At least one poltroon thinks I are the STUPIDIST POSTER OF ALL TIME!! IN THE CofC.

johnson's Bureau is now deprived of one of it's valued members, the honorable and even-handed Hawthorne Abdensen, (may his name never be forgotten) a victim of devious backroom politics.

johnson giveth and johnson can taketh away but the chimp goes on forever either way. Long live the chimp and those that partake within it.

BTW, Viskunt (aka BSR the Canuckistani minto-melungeon) is the only IRL Viking here. The others are cheap knockoffs. ho ho ho

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
      Cut out the Middle-Man !!
      Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Is the Beer Barrel/Da MamzerBarrell in a temporary lull, or its death phase?

Is the Beer Barrel/Da MamzerBarrell in a temporary lull, or its death phase?

Magyar Against Time / Beller Kuhn
        Hungarian jewboy lawyer

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...h-phase.30587/
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2096#post12096
        http://whitenationalist.org.net/foru...2096#post12096

I can no longer access the relevant statistics due to my demotion from being HjIC -- Head jewboy In Charge --, but it seems as if the forum has not been able to recover from its most recent drop in activity due to us jewboys and mamzer faggots having done runnt-off our fresh source of ZOGling whigger tard, and accordingly such a drop in activity cannot be dismissed as a purely seasonal phenomenon. Lower activity in and of itself is not the chief evil in forums such as these, but when it's accompanied by a drop in post quality and commentary, veterans like myself have reason to be concerned.

The forum has recently welcomed a small cadre of new posters who can write intelligently. As an additional plus, they are female, and my intent with this writing is not to disparage them in the slightest.

I cannot sit by silently, however, when a newer arrival spams the forum with fucktardation and thereby lowers the quality of forum dialogue without making any effort to assimilate to the standards already well-ingrained and established by the veteran posters. I personally visit these forums to obtain respite from the deluge of stupidity I must confront in the real world on a daily basis. When I visit this forum today, I get the feeling that the idiocracy is perhaps unavoidable. Lately, I've been leaving this forum feeling dumber.

Kradmelder, many of your posts are written very poorly. Worse, many of these posts exhibit piss-poor reasoning. Your self-righteousness and overbearing willingness to lecture other posters on lifestyle issues is frankly annoying. If you cannot increase the verbal intelligence quotient of your posts, please decrease the overall amount of your posts. You spam threads with a reckless abandon not seen since our days with appollonian, and frankly I would rather see his spam as he was far more knowledgeable on political, historical, theological, and philosophical matters. While I cannot ban you, I'm very close to stickniggering you.

This spam would not be such a problem in a more healthy phase of the forum's existence. The problem with it today is that it is not matched by a comparable number of qualitatively superior posts from our veteran posters; in fact, it seems that your spam decreases the likelihood that such members will continue to contribute to this forum.

I suspect that you probably view yourself as some form of genius and probably believe that your opinions on all matters on which you pontificate are valuable. Not everyone, nor even a majority of posters here, share this view. I do not know if you can improve the quality of your writing, but you can limit your commentary to those matters on which you hold genuine expertise, if any such matters exist. Lately, I've been trying to avoid reading your commentary to avoid its dumbing-down effect, but this has become unavoidable as your posts have become nearly ubiquitous.

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
        2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

Comment

Pastor Lindstedt would sooner "take over" the Pine Ridge Red-Nigger Reservation as the Virtual Da MamzerBarrel Mamztard Reservation

Pastor Lindstedt would sooner "take over" the Pine Ridge Red-Nigger Reservation as the Virtual Da MamzerBarrel Mamztard Reservation

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/pol...7/#post-238598
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...379#post435379
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8203#post18203
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8203#post18203

Originally posted by Bluto / Puto the Seattle jewboy

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/pol...7/#post-238598

Lindstedt is poison. Fuck NO on dis insane fuck in da Barrel.

Doubtful, fat stupid Seattle jewboy with no other 'talent' than spasmodically negrepping REAL White Men into "sticknigger" status in order to make you jews and mongrels into "Good White Men". Most of you are not White Men and this open-air free-range FukTard Corral / Reservation is not going to be "taken over" by Pastor Lindstedt any more than Lindstedt coontemplates taking over the Pine Ridge Ogallala Souix Reservation or the Ft. Thompson Brule Souix Reservation in Lindstedt's native South Dakota.

You mamztards & jewboys & sundry tards belong somewhere and this place is it. The MamzerBarrel. Also phorafags/feebs. Yes Lindstedt will spy on it to make sure that self-governing Internuts Auschwitz is still in itz place. Occassionally Lindstedt will have me post some of his stuff here that he wants put out. But still, why would Lindstedt possibly want to "take over" Da MamzerBarrel, Puto jewboy?

When Pastor Lindstedt left in May 2012, it was because certain mongrels insisted on calling Him a pedophile. So Lindstedt outed them on his own forum. Lindstedt has no problem in dealing harshly with mongrels, perverts, jews and ZOGtards in putting theyz' face & tails to their own misconduct.

The best way to deal with Pastor Martin Lindstedt is to not deal with Pastor Martin Lindstedt. And even then not unless you are really White and you really really need something you should have in the first place and that ZOG has taken from you. This pastor knows that even the pure whigger animals are diseased and the best remedy is to let ZOG put them down.

Hail Victory !!!

"Eric Rogers"
          Tongue of Lindstedt

___777___777___777___

The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
          Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
          Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .

Comment

Bluto / Puto is Da MamzerBarrel Resident jewboy faggot

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fir...5/#post-288123
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...088#post439088
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3215#post23215
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3215#post23215

[quote=Bluto/Puto the Seattle jewboy faggot]

Originally posted by Bluto, post: 286342, member: 42

All together, runts-

"Blut-to, Blu-to, Blu-to, Blu-to, Blu-to, Blu-to, Blu-to, Blu-to, Blu-to-..."

^^^ Like, yeah whatever. ^^^

Listen to the Seattle jewboy faggot telling you -- The General Pub[l]ic -- what a deranged jewboy faggot pretending to be a Real White Man Puto is.

But Da MamzerBarrel got other jewboy faggots, is full of mamzers and faggots, has an angry no-incher gook, an entire mangy pack of ZOGtards and an ungenuine and hypocritical Aussie mamzerkike tranny poofter pretending to be a See-Eye Dentist.

So by all means join this Virtual Shithole 4 Nutzi-Poseur Perversion, especially if you be a jewboy faggot like Puto as well.

If you are a soy-boy bitch wanting to be a kind Psuedo-Muzzie's pet pseudo-intellectshual butt-goy boi than the Salo Forum 2.0 also known as the Tunis Bay Fafavel-Cafe, Gaybar & Bath-house might be for a misgendered d-gless faggot like jewrself, though. Get thee/shee/[sh]it hence to:

https://tunisbayclub.com/index.php

However, if you want to see genuine White Supremacist thought, then the Christian_Nationalist Aryan Nations Forum is there for your curious perusal.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Da Dying MamzerBarrell

Akshually Puto the Seattle faggot jewboy drools,

Oba-gender-bender tries to hide its a-gape transgendered mangina & snout (and slobbers over Puto's kutkike knob);

& Pastor Lindstedt runs wild on the only place ZOGling Normie ZOGtards are allowed to see here on Da MamzerBarrel...

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fir...5/#post-288757
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...104#post439104
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3280#post23280
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3280#post23280

Originally posted by Puto the Seattle jewboy faggot
              Bluto rules, Marty drools
              Here's the question: Why have all these pseudo-Whigger Nutsionalist forums, particularly those full of jews, mamzers and faggots such as Da MamzerBarrell and phorafags/feebs closed down theys' forums to the scrutiny of the ZOGling Whigger & Mamzer ZOGtarded general pub[l]ic?

These forums wherein you ZOGling whigger & mamzer ass-clowns could pretend to be Real White Men have certainly decayed since the heyday in say 2008 or so when there quite a few around and banning and censoring those ZOGtards wanting to interact. Now nothing but ghost-towns filled with ZOGtards looking for somethang to piss and moan about butt-tween the largely jew and mamzer audience desperately looking for Real White Supremacy. Why Da MamzerBarrell has on it but 3 members, some like Puto the Seattle jewboy faggot with its pseudo hibersheenie Squeal-Pie and Obie-gender-bender-ex-pissers-poofter-possum666 the spawn of an Ab0kike and a raped female dingo who used to run "TheChristianIdentityAussieTrannyPoofterForum dot cum-cum, cum-cum. (Otherwise known as Two & A Half Mamzers Fake See-Eye Dentist Forum.) The ten or so guests are looking at what is available -- and this shit is it.

Now my Aryan Nations Christian_Nationalist Forum now has 154 members and two of my sock-possums on it wherein 100 of them are Chink bots and the rest are looking at the legal section and bowel Movement sections to see what Ol' Niggerlips Esquirrel and the rest of the ZOGbot Poverty [F]Law Center is up to and likewise who has been jailed or croaked within the Bowel Moobmint.

Bi-Polar Bradifer Griffin (as a ZOGtard) / Cunthair Walrus (ZOGbot) is posting on Accidental Dipshit some stuff from Twatter and jewtube and practically unreadable. GRIDS-Grindr Grifting-Gaywall (5G up from 3G) Greggie Johnson is posting info of interest to left-wing faggots in jew yawk, Sans Fagscrisco, and Stockholm with Boomer stuff by Jim's Choad. Nothing left but a Vast Intellectjewal Wasteland unfit to pasture even a Deep-Woods Klansman's pet milking goat to feed the lil' inbreds !!!

I find it amusing that the Mighty Kane 12345666 The Merciless 25% sperg jewboy by getting an old database from Rhetardus preserved the History of the Phorafaggots/feebs back around August of 2013 -- for which there was mighty pissing & moaning. Whereass Oba-gender-bender eventually nuked its toxic pseudo-See-Eye Dentistry efforts as an Aussie tranny pissers-poofter-possum and has cum on board where it belongs, here on Da MamzerBarrell -- a wretched hive of mamzerism and faggotry pretending to be Whigger Nutsionalist 1.0.

The v-bulletin forum back in its prime used to be the place wherein all you ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns could show jewr asses. Now you have self-censored jewrselfs to where you still do gather together to mutter like a pack of geldings in a monastery the declining goings on of The Dying ZOG.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Comment

Retards want to retard about shit they know not.

Retards want to retard about shit they know not.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-289810
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3385#post23385

Originally posted by Giadia

I’m bored. Not to mention retarded and not nearly smart enough to whittle a pole for muh hole. And I dare not ask Da MamzerBarrel he-retards for relief, cum-cum, cum-cum because these one-pump mamzer & jewboy chumps are misbegotten as can be even if theys' not faggots and unworthy of humping muh pseudo-fake woppess pussy with another greaser.

What year and what’s the original source of contention?

You have to look back a dozen or so years back before 2010 when annoyed that they simply couldn't sticknigger Real White Men at StumbleInn three pussy-seeking mongrels -- A Taco Puhleeze, Genetically Unfeasable, Ingelded the Greeking and jewnstain the Seattle jewboy pooled together not theys' misbegotten lives, liberty [to be mamzer fuktards] or [un]sacred honor and along with Gayturd the Beaneress Fucking Whigger pooled $100 each to form a forum in which these misbegotten Good Whigger-Poser Mamzers could sticknigger Real White Men remaining on StubleInn. It was like an [S]Exodus for jews and mamzer tards leaving a toxic White Supremacist Culture in which they simply did not fit in but wanted to pretend towards half-a-whigger-asshole status with much in the way of bad works. At that Time Puto the Seattle jewboy faggot was the jewnior partner of jewnstain who temporarily left in order to impregnate Bridget Da Idjit the wife of Chief jewronomo Running Lying Thieving Pisser-Possum, spawn of a Sephardic Dutch jew and Eastern Cherokee Pokerhottass Bilitis Two-Possums Fucking Visser who got ZOGbux as a registered Cherokee / Hacksaw /Shit-Ass from the No-Wipe-Ums Tribe De Melungeon.

These Founding Fuktards of Da MamzerBarrell were seeking out a place where they could shoah theys' asses and sticknigger away without Zed the Canuckistani Great He-Whigger of the North and Chief Sasquatch Elkins of Barry County Missouri giving green rep-dots to theys' victims and Pope Pastor Mad-Dog Half-Beard Marty couldn't as a minor admin look up they's IP Number and put it on his forum.

So it was a [S]Exodus of Good Delusional Mamzers Pretending to be Good White Men and out of StubleInn Egypt in which they first founded theys' own nest and when they yawped about "Let Muh Mamzers Go !!!" were told to let the door whomp them in the ass and to do fergit to write. So they did. This was a pissfool process wherein the Real White Men did at all not mind the self-deportation of the Good Whigger (and (((jewboy)))) Mamzers and so the forums lived in pissfool co-existence.

Puto the Seattle jewboy faggot got tired of the Real White Men on StubleInn calling it a jewboy faggot and so it is here on its MamzerBarrell Reservation niggerkike-repping away on those it can like a jew faggot bath-house keeper against the hetero-whigger visitards.

Squeal-Pie is a hibersheenie faggot mini-Puto and likewise a pain.

And Addle-pated Nigger is yet another phony pretending to be a Klansmamzer without any understanding of how to behave like a Real Whigger Man much less a Klansman.

And Obie-gender-bender appeared from jewboy Linders TGMNNF forum where as a fellow jew with gender-identity issues it lurked before it decided to pretend to be a tranny See-Eye Dentist over on Chief Pisser-Possum's Cherokee Pisspul Mamzeries Forum in Feb. 2010 and it acted as a lookout for LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) as a lookout for Bryan Reo / Ol' Niggerlips The Mamzer from Mentor in taking down Da MamzerBarrell along with Kane12345666 a fellow faggot jewboy who in turn betrayed Ol' Niggerlips with Xuqa.com pictures. Obie-gender-bender is known by name because it exchanged words of hommasexshul love with Chief Pisser-Possum who is 25% Cherokee. lol, what of it.

If you go back to threads here in the jewlag you will see that Obie-gender-bender was working with Bryan Reo to take down not only my Christian_Nationalist forum but this one as well back in 2010.

Obie-gender-bender used to run Two & a Half Mamzers Forum which was a wretched hive of jewboy-mamzer faggotry and perversion with a thick layer of sanctimonious hypocrisy but in 2019 it deleted the forum as it was like a tee-pee full of shit and here Obie-gender-bender is with the other bowel-movement jewboys and faggots.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...a-Half-Mamzers

Obie-gender-bender is a ZOGbot piece of mamzerkike poofter-tranny shit and ultimate hypocrite.

So here on the jewlag I am here without ability to give out niggrep and to acidly comment in order to give out a well-deserved commentary on sundry mamzer & jewboy faggots.

Actually, it is myself who created the cooncept of a jewlag -- a takeoff on the "gulag" -- in which listserver dissent could be cooncentrated like in a zoo as from phorafags/feebs in 2004 after the Failed Christmas Coup of 2004 on VNNF/TGMNNF. The jewlag is where the real life coonflict occurs.

So what exactly is the sourse of the Coontention? Genesis 3:15 mutual enmity between the Sons of YHWH through Adam and the Spawn of Satan jews circa 4004 BC. Mutual antipathy as can be witnessed today between myself and Obie-gender-bender.

The rest is the jewsual blowback between idiot jews and mamzers who take it personal.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Comment

Da MamzerBarrell Xenforo program is not Foolly Coonpattybull with ancient V-Bulletin, Puto jewboy-mamzer Faggot von Seattle.

Da MamzerBarrell Xenforo program is not Foolly Coonpattybull with ancient V-Bulletin, Puto jewboy-mamzer Faggot von Seattle.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-289841
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3390#post23390
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3390#post23390

Originally posted by Bluto / Puto jewboy-mamzer Faggot von Seattle, post: 289827, member: 42

What's wit' all da strike-through (strike-through) text?

As a Real White Man here on a forum for non-whites and jewboy faggots like jewrself Puto the Seattle jewboy faggot, and not allowed elsewhere other than on the jewlag and muh other sock-possums banned and not allowed to respond in kind via rep points & cutting commentary -- the end all and be all of MamzerBarrell faggots & jewboys like jewrself -- I always draft the response on my Aryan Nations forum using a 12 year old v-bulletin license and so something posted in (s) inevitably becum-cums a strikethrough in Xenfora Mamzerbarrellest jewboy-faggot-sprecht.

My Aryan Nations forum, especially the past few years given that Bryan Reo as a ZOGbot along with the rest of the bowel Movement associated with Whigger Nutsionalism 1.0 and 2.0 through Charlottesville 1.0 and the Glorious & Sorta Pathetic Sixth of January has gotten 20 times your viewership, especially given that jewr mamzerforum along with phorafags/feebs have limited viewership on jewr forums to members only. Therefore around 20 or more times will see this post then jewr foolishness Puto Seattle jewboy-faggot. And so given this reality I often don't bother to clean it up given that the only ones who will see the strikethrough are mamzers, faggots, jewboys, and those debriefing some Aussie mamzerkike tranny poofter playing See-Eye Dentist.

This goes to shoah that bowel Moobmint coonmunications have always been compromised since like forever even before the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial and my being brought in as organic Resistance before Waco. The best policy for Resistance publicity is in open communications on The Internuts sent both to the based and the typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clown the-m-asses based upon reality and letting those who cum in like Obie-gender-bender simply run wild amongst the ZOGtards.

In fact, Joshua Caleb Sutter -- associate of See-Eye Dentist Holey-ZOGbot Pervs Wick the Dick Wickstrom and Auggie Kreis -- is in the news some more as a FBI ZOGbot since 2003 wherein he filmed Morris Gulett and Charles Thornton to get drunk and rob banks in Alabama for Bolivian Nose Candy. Obie was associated with Chief jewranamo Lying Running Pisser-Possum for a while before ZOGbot mamzerkike jewboys fell out after June 2013. And in previous "jewlag" threads one can see how Obie-gender-bender was enabling Bryan Reo in working against Da MamzerBarrell as an ally back in 2010-11 against myself and Johnny Tonto Britton then.

So does this shit matter much as to what bowel-Movement mamzers, jewboys and faggot hangers on do? Of course not. There is a tremendous explosion just about to happen in which this bunch knows little except the lid is about to blow off like Paris in July 1789 or Russia in Oct. 1917 but much much worse as the Collapse will lead to massive depopulation and turn this Cold 2d Civil War hottt.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Comment

Obie-gender-bender Denies being an Aussie Tranny Poofter & ZOGbot

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-290000
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3414#post23414
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3414#post23414

Originally posted by Clueless MamzerBarrel Wop Skank
                    http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-289997

Pastor Martin has claimed Bluto and Pye are Jewish, but why would he throw his own under the bus?[/SIZE]

Perhaps this will put things in perspective for you: Pastor Martin sincerely believes I am a transsexual homosexual.

Not that I'm suggesting he is completely off his rocker.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

• When Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum first shoahed up, a week later Pastor Lindstedt demanded to look under Itz Tail, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

When Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum first shoahed up, a week later Pastor Lindstedt demanded to look under Itz Tail, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

On Movement Turd #3 of 21 Feb 2010 Pastor Lindstedt not only sung "Whigger Problem" for the very first time butt suggested that Wannabe See-Eye Dentist Tards look under Obie's Aussie Poofter Tail Before They Gets Theys Dicks Harddd

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-290071
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...146#post439146
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3420#post23420
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3420#post23420

Originally posted by Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666 View Post

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-290000
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3414#post23414
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3414#post23414

Originally posted by Clueless MamzerBarrel Wop Skank
                      http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/fav...-2#post-289997

Pastor Martin has claimed Bluto and Pye are Jewish, but why would he throw his own under the bus?

Perhaps this will put things in perspective for you: Pastor Martin sincerely believes I am a transsexual homosexual.

Not that I'm suggesting he is completely off his rocker.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

The Movement Turd

February 21, 2010

The Word as Heard on the Turd

Pastor Britton discusses the latest jew, mamzer and whigger invasion on this Special Edition of the Movement Turd

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1577#post1577
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...824#post242824
                      http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...6586#post86586
                      http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1685#p1685
                      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=2013#post2013
                      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/02/...mzer-baal.html
                      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...5&p=5757#p5757

For the past two weeks there has been a transgendered cross-dressing morphadyke jew, mamzer and whigger ZOGbot invasion on Pastor Visser's Forum which myself and Pastor John Britton have been engaged in letting run wild, and now truncating it now that it has been allowed to bud. It cum from a Sans Fagscrisco roo-humping VNNF Boat-Piss-pull poofter as Rabbi Linderwitz favorite CI tard, picked up an anglo-mestizo calling itzself James the Just/jewdass the jewst living with another quasi-male from Red Nigger Arizona, and got a Southron-fried shithead whigger with pork fat betwixt itz ears calling itzself 'Jeff/jewff the gewff' and picked up the Fourth Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/Billy Wood mamzer incursion, and new whigger talent calling itself Matt Ott. This transgendered gay/lesbian task force from VNNF with shabbes mamzer and whigger support blew a gasket, shed a track, and mutually circle-jerked each other just a few miles into the pussifuckation program, but quite a few pisspul cum to watch the train wreck. Apparently now that Rabbit LinderMillerwitz is not there for the past four weeks, and TraitorGlenn Miller is running wild, with Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat having nothing to do but chrrrr, chrrrr, chrrrr.

Now normal people would think that transgendered mamzers who in theyz' fifties would be smart enough to change itz jewser-name before cumming to any DSCI forum. But not Obadiah 1:18. Obadiah 1:18 soon was outed for being a liar in hiding behind a young girl's avatar, just as jews love to hide behind a Nazi avatar. So doing a search of Obadiah 1:18 posts reveals a total lying tard claiming to be Christian Identity who routinely calls people he/she-it calls 'jews' absent any proof and not banned for this violation of Linder's rules. Why? Because the VNNF tards and trolls thought it was hilarious to have a 50 year old Australian poofter and gender-bender claiming to be Christian Identity. Wouldn't you want to allow to post a pedophile jew who claimed to be a rabbi as being part and parcel of jewdism? Sure you would. But quite a few people picked up on 'Obadiah 1:18' being a gender-bender and liar. Some of them got banned after outing Linder's pet fake CI-tard.

So this mamzeress kikeazoid gender-bendering morphadyke poseur waited a week and then decided to strike at 'Marty.' It claimed that it was 'just new' to Christian Identity -- it had been posing as CI on Linder's whorehouse & Greater Free Range Tard Corral for years -- and was wondering "Is the foul language in CI necessary?" And sure as can be, some Babtist Hobbyist with the self-proclaimed jewser-name of James the Just -- claiming in effect to be Jesus Christ's biological brother and the administrator of the Early Church -- has to cum up with itz own talmudic interpretation that YHWH says to not use four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. This talmudic mamzer claiming to live with some other anglo-mestizo in Apache Flats Arizona, 'thinks' that it has a duty of sorts to side with gender-bendering she-males and make up some new law based upon its own Babtist Hobbyist or Pentecostal Linthead or New Covenant Cornholer prejudices. Yup, since the Law of YHWH is not written on itz mamzer heart it simply must impose itz own talmudic pharisaical interpretations upon Christian Israel. And if that means to side with VNNF CI-posing transgendered faggot mamzerkikes against someone who a month ago he had admitted "had a lot of CI History in that brain of yours." Well, that knowledge of all the past attempts at infiltraiting CI was going to be used to disrupt and destroy this sanctimonious mamzer's attempt as well.

Then the pretense came off. Obadiah/Obadorker/Obaliar666 was going to go after Pastor Lindstedt -- or as jew faggots and VNNF tards call me, 'Marty.' The Genesis 3:15 enmity was right out in the open. And so jewdass the jewst, jewff the gewff, and Bryan Wright were going to it hot and heavy, with support from this Matt Ott, who thinks that it is a Rodney King whigger. "Can't you poofter posers and mamzers and whiggers versus the Old Line Dual-Seedliners get along?" Not in a Genesis 3:15 world we can't. You need to pick a side, and stick to it, and you done picked jewrs.

Bryan Wright lasted a day or two on itz Fourth Incursion, and was banned when Pastor Visser came back. But not before indulging in its fantasies of killing Pastor Britton -- who outed it back on Dec. 3, 2008 by posting a picture of itzself with slant eyes and prison tatts -- and myself. Upon getting banned, Billy Wood went over to VNNF and posted that it was an Aryan pagan and that everyone was a mamzer except itzself. Nobody really gave a shit, except Linder's pet jew faggot, jewrge (Nit)Witzgal, and that faggot was only interested in Bryan Wright's mangina.

On Saturday, Pastor Britton went on line, contacted a few of his VNNF friends, and was directed to a post wherein Obaliar/Obadorkker/Obadiah essentially said, "Fuck the rules, they suck" wherein Obaliar not only gets to use the profanity by which this transgendered poofter will lick its own shit off some other faggot's dick, but get to call people this perverted jewdaic critter doesn't even know "jews." The critter then goes on to praise freedom of speech, etc., etc.

Like jews, mamzers and whiggers everywhere, one standard for it, another for the Christian Identity pastors that this slavering filth wants to remove from any position of leadership. And in this entire time that this was revealed that this probable mamzer and faggot transgender-bender was a liar and a hypocrite and pharisee, the other pharisees and traitors enabled this behavior. And lest they avail theysselfs of the last refuge of the foolish traitor who lost the bets that they made to accumulate the power jackpot and say, "I was misled" then all I can say is that even VNNF fuktards and trolls knew what Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkker was all about. So, let the damned of both Sodom and VNNF judge these evildoers.

Throughout the week a number of people e-mailed and Private Messaged me asking what was to be done. I said, "Give them enough rope and let them reveal theys' loyalties." For it is loyalties which determine the sides, and on one side we have the Found Sheep of the House of Israel, and on the other side we have the Damned Goats of the House of Satan, be they jews, or mamzers or shabbes whiggers. When all is said and done, Christ will uproot every and any plant not planted by YHWH, cf. Matt 15:13. So let these mamzer and whigger tares watered with the piss of the poofter be harvested and segregated from amongst Christian Israel.

So what is these mamzer and shabbes whigger's crimes? They did try to impose upon Christian Israel the rancid sanctimoniousness of the pharisees, who will hypocritically strain at an Anglo-Saxon monosyllable and eat every single mamzer poofter lying degenerate hypocrite's lies and sanctimonious blatherings -- who they may not know -- but probably do know. These moral degenerates would claim to replace ZOG and the jews' 'hate-speech' with what degenerate mamzers and solipsistic whiggers would prefer to make of theyz' own speech code, or as Lindstedt's Corollary To Covington's Law of whigger nutsionalist Forums puts it: Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.

Since Pastor Britton can't make the next scheduled program on Talkshoe at 6-8 pm CST, we did a one-hour ten minute program this morning which can be downloaded at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75473&cmd=tc

For those of you not even interested in this matter, Pastor Britton discussed how these people, like 'James the Just/jewdass the jewst' and 'Jeff/jewff the gewff' were 'not right.' They have all the pharisaical sanctimoniousness of the anglo-mestizo wanting to crawl into the Church, gain Israel's blessings, yet change Christian Israel and Christian Identity to make it just as the baal-priest churches that they fled, like California refugees to Idaho. They flee, then plot how to turn their new exile places into the very same shitholes that they fled. coming into conflict with the native White men who lived there. Pastor Britton also discussed how the Church of Jesus Christ Christian was run in the days of Pastor Wesley Swift, and how the new above-ground DSCI church needs to go back to a family-oriented ministry. [Bowel] Movement historians might wish to catch this program.

Tonight shall be almost two hours of "The Movement Turd" (starting around 6:00 CST and ending at 7:55 pm so that Pastor Finck's Talkshoe program shall be not infringed upon) which will consist of the 'AB_Normal' ranting and raving by myself followed by questions, some of them from:

themovementturd@gmail.com

Survey question for the program: Rabbi Linder-at-witz-end was gone from itz own Greater Free Range Tard Corral for four weeks. So was Rabbi Linderwitz:

A. In Sans Fagscrisco having itz fellow jew faggot doctors take care of itz Gay Bowel Syndrome?

B. In jew Yawk having itz colostomy-bag retaining clip platinum plated, courtesy of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity?

C. Hiding under the crawl space of TraitorGlenn Miller's doublewide in Marionville Missouri getting Rabanger 'Albion' MillerDoggett and FaggotGlenn Miller to give the pore little gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer a high colonic with Jim Beam puked up & pissed away by TraitorGlenn Miller?

D. You name the time, place, payoff and perversion.

So tune in, turn on, and, if necessary F**k Off at The Movement Turd at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75473&cmd=tc Show series maliciously censored away by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and Eli James

Oh, and yesterday, I bought a digital voice recorder that I might use as a teleprompter, er, whiggaprompter.

Download Link @:
                      http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-326139.mp3 Show maliciously censored away by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and Eli James

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-111132/TS-618684.mp3 32kps Download on Talkshoe
                      http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...9_21Feb10b.mp3 16kps Download on Mamzers.org
                      VoiceofRetards.xyz http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2010...9_21Feb10b.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

• A Decade later on Da MamzerBarrell:
                        bump.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4239#post4239

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                        Candidate for US Senate from Missouri

Latest Given Reputation Points:
                        Neil Pye: -120,217 Points (A decade later...and you're still a faggot, only more insane and laughable.) Today at 7:53 AM

Comment

• A Decade Later, the jewboy faggot sock-possums have they's own hibersheenie faggot sock-possums . . .

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5978#post35978

Originally posted by Squeal-Pie, Puto's hibersheenie faggot sock-possum

A decade later...and you're still a faggot, only more insane and laughable.

Bluto/Puto the Seattle jewbnoy faggot first showed up back in 2009 on StumbleInn with jewnstain. They had the same IP# and if you look at this forum's old posts is called out for not logging off as jewnstain. Back then as moderator of the "Lindstedtania" forum I had access to IP #s and used it in 2009 to scare off Shitty Boob, Alison and the rest because I activated my own forum in May 2009.

Along with Ingelded/Stevie Bukkake an LA Greek;ing faggot working with jews and niggers in the Muzak Bizness operating theys' sundry sock puppets, they didn't like SI not allowing them to run wild in stickniggering. Once Ingelded was stickniggering John Britton as Ingelded, Blightho and another sock puppet so Zed and Breck used the administration powers to negate this stickniggering which is part of the reason why Jaybird, Apoc, and two other mamzers ponyed up for Da MamzerBarrel and tried to get SInners to join. My agreement was putting in a DSCI sub-forum over which I had unquestioned powers and authority, something which annoyed both Maude's Monster over at SI and jewnstain/Puto over here. Apoc and the other two mongrels didn't care.

If Puto would venture into the jew-free zone then its posts would be copied and edited like at SI. So Da MamzerBarrel always was a place for jews and mongrels and ZOGbots to run wild pretending to be Whigger Soopremacists and to shit on theys' weaker fellow jews and mongrels. Insofar as my position it was for sub-forum autonomy wherein the inmates there could do as they pleased, and not only myself but the Leprous Mamzer Armadillo known as Appy.

Among the sorry lot of you jewboys, faggots, mamzers, ZOGbots, perverts the only one who gives a shit about "free speech" is Apoc. The rest of you are simply frauds playing being Whigger Supremacists exchanging news/olds items as ZOG crumbles.

Puto was called out early for being a jewnstain sock-faggot at StumbleInn and so decamped to its greatest pleasure of impersonating a whigger as a jew faggot and sticknigger the weaker jewboy faggots here on Da MamzerBarrell.

What broke things down was when the mamzers like Ingelded decided to call me a child molester here on my own DSCI sub-forum and Rustifer decided to renegotiate the deal. Hence this forum post in which I leave as Pastor Lindstedt and refuse the "new deal". The DSCI subforum limped along for a while with Chief jewronimo the Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum and LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) but Rustifer broke it up and sent all the posts to the jewlag where it is today.

What ZOGling whigger & mamzer ass-clowns don't realize is that I'm a genuine element of Dual-Seedline Christian Israelite leader. I have no problem with destroying ZOG.Babylon and 90% of whiggers. When accused of being a "man of the 50's" then they must mean the 450's AD or 1950's BC. I have no problem with sending regime criminals and theys' spawn screaming to Hell.

In any case, Obie-gender-bender a decade ago was operating its own ZOGforum trying to catch Ozling whiggers wanting to play See-Eye and now is here even though working with Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/Ol' Niggerlips to take down my Christian_Nationalist forum a decade ago.

So now ZOG/Babylon is on the ropes, the ZOGbots revealed, and the Circle of Crust ailing and irrelevant. Couldn't help but decay further given that it was largely coonsistent with [Bowel] Moobmint offal of jews, mamzers, faggots, perverts, ZOGbots running ZOGtards, and the worst of the whiggers.

What of it? This reply post shall be seen by 10 times as many browsers as here on Christian Nationalist forum as Da MamzerBarrell which has gotten made private as well as phorafags/feebs. What posts are made on Da MamzerBarrell are insular between mamzers. Apoc understands that by banning or censoring certain posters and driving off the more interesting that his forum has been turned into a private shithole for mamzers, faggots, jewboys and/or ZOGbots.

I'll be discussing Da MamzerBarrell becoming more of what it always was in further posts.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                          Candidate for U.S. Senate from Missouri

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-03-2022, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• So that Aussie poofter Tranny known as Obie-gender-bender r.u.n.n.t.-o.f.f.t again.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/an-...-5#post-297491

Fake Niggers: 132,952 Points (His electronic brain has been set to “fucking insane” I do miss seeing Obie though, he is a real DSCI pastor) Jul 2, 2022

-----------------
                            Been in the Movement since the late 1980's after the rebuilding after the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial when a lot of people dropped out. This was a good five years before Internet 1.0 starting in 1994. Back then People who were genuine Christian Identity "knew of" sundry up and comers and before the Internet you met the "Sad Old Men" at Kinko's in Springfield and these small survivalist groups from the county or a couple over.

Obie-gender-bender showed up on 10 Feb 2010 after my resolution to ditch jewronomo Da Pisser-Possum for being a dirt-bag along with Sci-Fi Faber in 2009. Between the petty scheming to get at the Harold Grooms Estate from John Britton, looking like a meth-head at UCOY in 2008 before it imploded, and Da Pisser-Possum's squaw mother Bilitis Two-Possums-Fucking Visser getting Eastern Cherokee tribal benefits and going ass-3-mouf with Bryan Wright an Ashkenazi Melungeon that they both spent prison time together in Washington State and working with Sci-Fi Faber working with Hal Turner to get Eli James to "excommunicate" me with that Sephardic jewboy's Sanhedron I simply had enough.

So Obie-gender-bender shoahed up bitching about my language "Is foul language appropriate for Christian Identity Pastors? John Britton stayed up and found a VNN post by Obie-gender-bender even then cross-dressing on VNN called "Fuck the Rules, They Suck." Wherein Obie-gender-bender with a little she-kikess avaturd, says that it is all right to call anyone a jew without proof and all right to cuss like a deranged pisser-possum.

Initially what with the nasty kikess tone I thought that it was Debby "Klaiff/Klunt" Downey the former sexual mascot of the Washington State Klan and Meerkkkat Mark KKKlowney the No-Devil Fake KKKer from Washington State. Someone like Fake Niggers but more manly. So me and John Britton settled down for the long haul fighting with some tranny poofter with gender-identity issues and a massive sense of hypocrisy obviously working as an OZbot.

What was funny is that jewronomo Chief Running Lying Pisser-Possum would admit to: "I'm 25% Cherokee -- what of it?" I took the youtube of Da Pisser-Possum being babtised by Pete Peters in Feb 2010 and showed the hooked snout, the donkey-chomper teef, and the swarthy pelt in 2012. But the final straw between Obie-gender-bender was when Sci-Fi Faber begged off -- Sci-Fi's wop-kikess wife was the sister of the mischling jew Hal Turner's wife -- a Brother Gary from LA called in, admitted to being 2-3% Souix and Obie-gender-bender screetched about mamzers being in the Coongregation. At least not if they were mamzers/mischlings able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose and nigger lips like SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren/ Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo -- who Obie-gender-bender was coonspiring with the remove my web pages and Talksjew Shoah.

You see, the Pisser-Possum loves ZOGbux wampum nearly as much as it loves niggerweed. Brother Gary was the only one who paid for airline tickets and gave ZOGbux in Feb. 2009 when Bridget Da Idjit r.u.n.n.t.-o.f.f.t to Seattle and took the four lil' pisser-possums so that jewromy could get them back when Bridget r.u.n.n.t.-o.f.f.t. So after two screetchings in a row, jewronomo Chief Lying Meth-Goobering Pisser-Possums decided to go with Brother Gary and his tithes of ZOGbux and suspended the Obie-gender-bender & Pisser-Possum Talksjew Shoah. That and in the throes of faggot bliss, Obie-gender-bender told the Pisser-Possum its real name and where it worked in Melbourne, not that anyone much cared.

Obie-gender-bender took down itz "Two-and a Half Mamzers Forum" in 2019 and cum-cum cum-cum over to Da MamzerBarrel where the mamzers & jews & faggots pretend -- like Fake Niggers -- to be manly White Supremacist Aryan Christian Israelites -- unsuckcessfoolly.

Anyways, don't know or much care what happened to Obie-gender-bender. Maybe what with the ZOGvirus crackdown in Aussieland it croaked. Everyone knew about Obie-gender-bender in the See-Eye Community. Maybe Obie croaked from the Chinkyflu. Maybe the One Eared Dingo caught Obie-gender-bender and ate the rest after breaking the glass jar in an Alice Springs Lorry Lot and eating Obie's pickle like the Crocodile in Peter(less) Pan. Maybe Obie went back to the Tribe of Hebe-Abos. Maybe the perverted winner of the "Scarlet H" for Hypocrisy will shoah up again if only you jewboys and faggots here on Da MamzerBarrel will send up a signal, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Bryan Reo with the collusion of the State of South Dakota got my entire 1800 acre inheritance even though in defiance of South Dakota State Law 15-16A-6 saying that no foreign judgments can be executed upon before ALL appeals are done. The Stanley County Sheriff sold my inheritance and awarded it to Bryan Reo on May 26, 2022.

I, of course, intend to have Pierre and Ft. Pierre deluged away by destroying the Oahe Dam and decreeing that like Carthage and Jericho it can never be rebuilt, and making every single judge, lawyer, politician and policeman eat theys' spawns' nuts and sodomizing their daughters and turning them if whigger into walking wombs and chernobyling the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant in Lake County Ohio for the Hiroshima that'll end the Second ZOG Civil War and the one next to Columbus to be the Nagasaki if necessary.

So in the overall scheme of things, a nuisance like Obie-gender-bender who wasn't much of a suckcessfool OzBot, nor the other jews, mamzers, and faggots here on Da MamzerBarrel were irrelevant. Like Pastor Butler, myself and my Aryan Nations Church were going to be persecuted and bankrupted by SPLC/ZOGbot Poverty [F]Law Center civil lawfare to which the counter is total racial and religious civil warfare to where the targets are ZOGling whiggers being destroyed by the hundred millions while the non-white billions are destroyed as well.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                            Write-In Candidate for US Senate

Comment

• Fake Niggers' mangina belongs to the Pissers'-Poofter-Possum OZbot Obie-gender-bender who was ambushed and eaten by the One-Eared Dingo

https://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/it...1/#post-300523

Originally posted by Fake Niggers
                              Rabbi Lindstein can give William Flick good competition in the “biggest retard in CI” contest.
                              Actually it seems that the former cookies impediment has been removed so that I am allowed back in the jewlag at least. Of course a few months ago the 25% jewboy and Internuts troll Kane12345666 was allowed back on phorafags/feebs and so too my banishment was undone as well.

Baal Finck of finckelsheenia the murderous Jersey City jewboy pig and snitch last year quit the Losers of the South and is now marginal at best but with right worsheepfool mamzer tards nevertheless. Obie-gender-bender became irrelevant as a jewboy poofter troll with gender-identity issues so it split.

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...ristian-pastor

Anyways Bryan Reo get my inheritance, the 6th US Circus Kort of Appeals reversed and remanded Reo's judgments and I intend to make the regime criminals of South Dakota "eat theys' spawns' nuts as a campaign pledge as I'm running for Prez-o-dint and also prion poisoning is about to hit Newton County. And I got an Odysee channel.

https://odysee.com/@PastorLindstedt:f/

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...s-white-people

I think that a Golden [M]A[n]Ge of Domestic terrorism is in the works what with ZOG falling apart and no longer being top dog.

Hail Victory !!!

Doctor Pastor Martin Lindstedt MD (Mad Dog)

Candidate for ZOG Prez-o-dint or Governor of Missery 2024

P.O. Box 666

Granby. Missouri 64844

Comment

• sssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X