• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading nigger-Humpin' kikess the riot act

Reading nigger-Humpin' kikess the riot act

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...704#post346704
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6096#post6096

Originally posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-Humpin' Kikess

Like i said....Intrepid didnt jewlag jewr ass, and quite honestly, youre the only one flipping out about said jewlagging....

+

=

Originally posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-Humpin' kikess

Pastor Ingrate wont debate...

Look, nigger-Humpin' kikess. Itz like this:

First of all, there is nothing to "debate." That's because as a nigger-Humpin' kikess you have nothing to debate about. Sorta like Thursday night's The Movement Turd podcast. You would call up, be told to wait for a few minutes, then deliberately hang up because you didn't want anyone to hear a screetchy kikess. Then, of course, like most kike liars, you claim some sort of victory.

We already know WHAT jew're, nigger-Humpin' kikess. Intrepid/Ingelded betrayed jewr first name even though you screetched for that particular shitskin mamzer faggot not to do so. We've already covered what and who Ingelded is and don't need to beat that dead mamzer-faggot whorse any more on this thread.

I'm suggesting that we don't need to bother discussing who jew're now that we already know what jew're. You have no forums, no web pages, no place to hang jewr fat kike skank ass on the Internuts, and are really nothing worth paying attention to at all, especially given that not paying much attention to an attention whore of a nasty kikess is a fate worse than death to a particularly nasty kikess kikeroach like jewrself.

You will cuntinue to screetch and try to get attention to jewrself, especially since you jews have no life outside bothering White people, but you are not really particularly dangerous, no matter how nasty.

I haven't been over to Da MamzerBarrell the past few days much since jewlagging because I don't get to even post a nasty line in the negrepping system . This is the place to inform us here on StumbleInn as to which weaker Da MamzerBarrell fuktard is getting treated badly because none of you vicious critters can get along together for long.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Dealing with Da Queer-Mamzer Barrellinians

Dealing with Da Queer-Mamzer Barrellinians

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...285#post347285
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6125#post6125

Originally posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-Humpin' yenta
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...707#post346707

....ya know what sandusky? the moment ya are off suicde watch.....call me..

all over fn talkshoe like ya know whats going on....ya dont....ask mac..whiney fn bitch.....mac is playing you big time lol

ingelded didnt jewlag ya pedo ass, so go on and do yet another show claiming he did......................ya fn freak

cfl for the win!...or the cesnor...

It is to be expected that the kike vermin of the world "project" their own sins unto the hated Real White Men whose social order they infest and then destroy. I've never met a kike or mamzer infesting White Nationalism that didn't think I wasn't guilty nor a Real White Man who ever thought I was guilty of what I was accused by ZOG. Why? Because these accusations are the means to an end of destroying White families and jewdicially murdering White men. Every Real White Man living under the shadow of ZOG/Babylon knows this just as every dirty jew and mamzer enjoys this. Genesis 3:15 enmity to the end.

Now the Final Solution to this reality is at hand. I call it the Great Tribulation and in it there will be nothing standing in the way of racial enemies simply finishing off one side or the other. And I am sure that my side will win regardless of whether or not YHWH's Servant Nation is destroyed -- it won't be, cf. Matthew 24:20-21 -- or not because jewr side as dirty spawn of Satan parasites won't be alive or have anything upon which to feed. Nor will whigger race-traitors and their spawn supporting ZOG/Babylon be spared, but rather they must be exterminated root, trunk, branch and tender twig as diseased herd animals carrying a pernicious infection, cf Matt 15:13.

I find you useful, nigger-Humpin' yenta from Queens because anyone and anything even tolerating jewr kikess self is something to be viewed with suspicion. However, you belong more on Da Queer/Mamzer-Barrell than over here on StumbleInn.

And because you won't behave unless, like Edward I Longshanks in 1290, Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand in 1492, and Adolf Hitler found out in 1933, the proper response to prolonged kikeatude and violation of WhiteLaw is, and always has been expulsion. If it was up to me, I'd simply ban you for three days for this violation of StumbleInn written and unwritten law that you don't accuse anyone of crimes like a dirty jew pointing one hoof at the Aryan while three cloven hoofs point back at jewrself, nigger-Humpin' yenta from Queens.

Especially after I was trying to defuse tensions over these unavoidable and natural hatreds and make them manageable over here at StumbleInn.

Originally posted by Street Walker Barbie
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...708#post346708

this asshole thinks my name is "hannah" for real?

its like this pastor sandusky, i play you like a fiddle............

and i love dmb
      Listening to this hideous non-Esther kikess so depraved and fugly that it has to settle for niggers and beaners because no whigger will touch it reminds me of this Holohoax picture with this pollack-kikess named Lee-lee Sobieski. In this stupid picture I seen this kikess somehow climb up onto a steeple -- even then I was wondering about how a steeple got into a purported Warsaw ghetto with nothing in it but kike rats -- and was it slinging hand grenades while chittering like a kikess-monkey and kvetching as it dropped them grenades unto SS soldiers like a deranged yenta-monkey flinging itz shit. Having been in the army once and having taken basic training, I doubted the efficiency of simply dropping grenades in an open position such as a church steeple. Grenades are an indirect-fire weapon in which a grenadier exposes nothing more than his hand and forearm while trying to destroy an enemy within a few meters who is also dug in. But since this was a Holohoax dogma-drama I suppose having a chittering Esther-kikess flinging hand grenades while screetching down upon SS soldiers stupidly standing at the foot of a church steeple has some deeper spawn of Satan meaning that us Sons of Adam simply cannot understand. Itz a yenta-kikess thang and no, of course I wouldn't understand.

Well, jew delusions are all very well and fine -- for kikes, that is. If I was an SS soldier -- and the Pomerianian Lindstedts and the Prussian Schmidts fought for Kaiser and Hitler for the past 150 years or so, the proper response to being handled is to simply shoot kikesses on sight. Or better yet, to handle a 300-lb nigger-Humpin' yenta like a six-pack, albeit with forceps attached to a six-foot pole/Pollack before destination to a soap and lampshade factory. I'd want jewr massive GP-small tentlike kike-skank hide tatooed with a 666 and a Mogen David on at least two sides of my lampshade.

But for now, if it was up to me, I'd ban you for a week for the second offense, sentence to be coonsecutive, nigger-Humpin' yenta. Third offense, a month. Then if you persist, a permaban.

I don't see why StumbleInn has to put up with Queer/Mamzer-Barrell vermin, given that they have theyz' own v-bulletin v5.0 cesspool to sport around in. Eddy the First, Isabella & Ferdinand, and Hitler never worried about what would happen to D-g's Chosen Pisspul either, once such were run out for the good of Real White Men and their Country.

Originally posted by Albert Dryden
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...285#post347285

Cheers for your help with the paedophile thing there, Barb.
      Rather than clean up after yenta-kikesses and wring your hands when such cannot behave, I recommend showing her that you are an Aryan man. . . . .

. . . . . NO, NO, NO, NOT THAT!!! THAT's WHAT THIS HIDEOUS kIKE SOW WANTS!!!! ANYTHING BUTT THAT?

Why do you think it is reduced to humping niggers and beaners for?

Nope, I was thinking more along the lines of Eddy the First back in 1290 and Adolf Hitler in 1933. Simply punish the kikes for being kikes for the first and second offenses, then simply say that you have had enough and run them out of the realm, with much kvetching but no stolen goods.

I'd simply tell it that for the first offense of calling anyone a child molester absent proof for the sake of maliciousness means banning for three days, a second offense for a week, and that after the third time for a month don't work, that a perma-ban will be made.

Street Walking Barbie/nigger-humpin' yenta behaves like a nasty kikess simply because there is no penalty for acting as such. This critter only respects strength and ruthlessness from their racial enemies and when they don't find strength, they then think of you as whigger prey. Cumplaining about kike behavior only feeds the jew.

You want nigger-Humpin' yenta to stop? Give it the King Eddy treatment. As an Englishman you should have been cheering King Eddy's treatment of the Scots and Irish in Braveheart. Hell, the only reason that the film was made is because the Chutzpawood hebes are still pissed about what happened in 1290 and still hasn't been lawfully undone yet.

Think King Eddy, Albert. Give the yenta-sow what it don't want.

Originally posted by Intrepid/Ingelded/Stevie Bukkake
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...722#post346722

Pastor Sandusky does have a nice ring to it, however.

Well, jewr real name, Ingelded, has the ring of shitskin mamzer faggotry to it, however. Insert appropriate hyperlink HERE.

Give a shitskinned mamzer faggot a millimeter and soon enough it will take a three-inch beaner poolboy pecker down itz throad and up itz ass. Yes, you might have claimed to turn thirty the other day, but jewr olive face looks like itz forty and I'm sure that you got 666,666 miles in and out on jewr shitskin mamzer faggot bunghole.

This is NOT Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell, Ingelded. Yes, you registered in jewr name the domain name and thus 'own' Da MamzerBarrell in common with three other shitskins and a whigger mamzerizer. It was in doing so that Kane found out jewr real name and address and then punked you out into betraying all of the mamzers and whiggers over there playing "Good White Man." From what I heard, Kane made you squeal like a bitch and then Kane betrayed you by outing you.

Now it is because you had a run of getting to pretend to be Aryan while shitskin mamzer faggot that you still have an illusion of untouchability. It is because you broke the rule against calling myself a child molester here on StumbleInn that I got you to essentially admit that Kane was right as to your identity and give me permission to out you here as well.

Not that I intend to violate StumbleInn rules. I don't need to do so, not when I can pretty much do whatever I want to you now so that you cannot impersonate a Real White Man again within the bowel Movement.

It was for that reason that I have tried to cool down tensions here on StumbleInn and to take our mutual Genesis 3:15 enmity outside StumbleInn. However, you and nigger-Humpin' yenta don't want to behave here but rather to show that jewr kind get to misbehave in a community to which you do not belong.

I'm suggesting to the StumbleInn administration that misbehavior from the misbegotten critters properly belonging over at Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell be mitigated by expulsion after warning that what belongs on that faggot glory-hole outhouse on the Mis-Information Stupor Highway remains on that faggot glory-hole outhouse on the Mis-Information Stupor Highway. Not here, not at StumbleInn.

And in order to bring back the Golden [M]A[n]ge to StumbleInn, that non-Queer/Mamzer Barrell posters be pardoned and allowed back to StumbleInn -- in the case of Kane12345666 and St [Cr]Appollonian, Leprous Armadillo of Dork especially -- and in order to keep the process orderly that they be coonfined to theyz special tard corrals, jewlags, and virtual dumpsters. This place has become a sort of nursing home; let it bring back traffic by becumming a virtual circus/zoo but with necessary bars and gates so that the tourists can look but the animals can't touch.

Originally posted by JA Whiteman
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...981#post346981

Here's the rub for you nitwit: mR. Bluto stickniggered me with the assistance of another poster over there from the very first day. The difference is that I crawled my way out of the red dot hole by BEHAVING myself from that day forward and not spergin back at them. You being a spaz with a big mouf did not stand a chance. It's called "hazing" you stupid twat.

Another fact: I have not received good or bad rep for nearly a year here at SI even when I post new threads or comment to existing, yet when I responded to you in this thread, no less than four people who I have never received ANY reps from, gave me pos. Wonder why? Must be a coincidence right chumLey? It's easy for retards like appy to put this all up to us being kikes, etc. but you should know better but you don't. This is why you ARE a supremostickwhigger. You see, even on the internut one's smartass punkery will have consequences.

You do understand that Bluto/Puto Zimmer-mamzer is understood to be a jewnstain sock-puppet or some Seattle mamzerkike of dubious ancestry recruited by jewnstain to harass Real White Men, not only on Da MamzerBarrell but used-to-could over here on StumbleInn until the rep settings were changed by the SI admins to put an end to this abuse of others?

In fact Bluto/Puto was obsessively trying to neg-rep my posts from back when until after a night of doing so all it got out of it was reducing me by 300 points. Ingelded/Intrepid is similarly out of luck.

Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell was formed for the sole reason so that jews and mamzers and addlepated whiggers could shit on Real White Men and when they run out of those, of their weaker mamzer rivals. Now they are turning their virtual cesspool and glory-hole outhouse on the Mis-Information Stupor Highway into itz end result and now you want to "clean up" this virtual nursing home?

Now contrast my treatment by Bluto/Puto, Ingelded, ShittyBoob, et&sucked&fuked al. The quarter-beaner Lamanite nitwit Apocales and the beaneress cougar Rustifer Usually Swallows opened up Da Queer/Mamzer Barrel to be all it could be -- a den of kikery, mamzerey, and faggotry -- and soon enough upon letting Nature taking itz course I made an ultimatum that anything associated with me be ruled by me absolutely. Upon negation of my demands. I simply refused to post in my name over there, content with rep sniping of the mass of ZOG critters I didn't like. Ingelded run amok and gave me a club to use upon itzself, my sockpuppets were banned and I got jewlagged.

Your behavior has been one of collaboration while mine has been one of conflict with Da Queer/Mamzer Barrel fuktards. All of which is on you as to how you want to deal with the same dirty and misbegotten critters over there.

But over here on StumbleInn, since you have bought into Queer/Mamzer Barrell val-jews, by chimping out on little mamzers and whiggers who have the virtue of at least not being vicious or impolite over here, it is as if you are giving a Sans Fagscrisco bath-house glory-hole cesspool a free pass while bitching about a few well-behaved filipino guest workers with proper green cards here at the nursing home.

I'm going to suggest that StumbleInn bring back a new Golden [M]A[n]ge by turning from being a sort of v-bulletin nursing home back into an attraction by bringing in entertaining monkeys and clowns previously banned and in the interests of good zoo-keeping and circus management that these previously banned attractions be coonfined into theyz' own jewlags, dumpsters, and tard corrals in which they get to have some fun.

The first order of bizness is making it clear that Queer/Mamzer-Barrell fuktards don't get to [d]rule over here on StumbleInn, any more than phorafags/feebs do. Revamping and renovating a sort of ordered liberty in which non-vicious chaotics get to run wild in their own cages is, I think, the key to bringing back StumbleInn to where it used to be back in the early years. All v-bulletin forums are in decline now, because of muh-dikkery and censorship overstretch. Time to fix what is broken but not to overstretch.

I've been reluctant to say this rebuke, JA. But someone who is comfortable over on Da MamzerBarrell shouldn't be allowed to make purges over here on StumbleInn. For every cockroach here at the StumbleInn there are 6.66 particularly nasty bedbugs over on Da MamzerBarrell. Clean up the olympic-sized cesspool for jewboys, mamzers and faggots over on Da MamzerBarrell or at least make some motions towards trying to pull the [butt]plug(s) before wanting to clean up a few little piss-puddles from goofy mamzers and whiggers over here at the StumbleInn.

You don't have to be an exile from Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell to visit the StumbleInn, but it sure helps. If you wish to refugee out from there to back here, then welcome. But the overflow from there don't get to [d]rule here.

Hail Victory!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-29-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Scrubbing off the 666 brand of a nigger-Humpin kikess lampshade is like painting a frown on Da Moaner Lisa.

Scrubbing off the 666 brand of a nigger-Humpin kikess lampshade is like painting a frown on Da Moaner Lisa.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...299#post347299
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6130#post6130

Originally posted by Macrobius
        If you see a post that engages in libel, please report it (using the icon at the top of a post that looks like a warning sign, an exclamation point in a red triangle), and it will be dealt with. Actual and specific complaints, about specific posts, lodged with the site staff will not be ignored, but dealt with.

I think Thomas Angel did that with a similar post by nigger-Humpin' yenta.

However my intention isn't to make an errant kikess or shitskin mamzer faggot behave while watched, but rather to let them be theysselfs so as to get support for exterminating them all by the aggrieved. I've found out that each and every single time that they misbehave that create the impetus to get rid of them in others.

Now I do think that simply making it plain that misbehavior will not be tolerated works in the short run, but swift punishment is even better until the Final Solution can be derived.

Besides, I've used the kvetching of this nasty kikess to make a point. I'd just as soon not erase the evidence any more than I'd like to color over itz 666 brands/tattoos over a nicely skinned and stuffed 300-lb nigger-humping yenta. Can you imagine it with an apple in itz mouth, propping up itz snout, with a 666 and a Mogen David branded in sundry places, itz gaping nasty orifices open to inspection stuffed in all of itz Bashanic bulktude atop a nigger or Puerto Rican or two in the Real Holohoaz Museum atop the rubble of jew yawk? Would it be the same if the brand was scrubbed or painted over? Would Da Moaner Lisa be the same without the smirk?

I trust that I've made my point?

Hail Victory!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

Comment

Oy vey, I'm not wel-cum-cum over on StumbleInn.

Oy vey, I'm not wel-cum-cum over on StumbleInn.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/stu...e-3#post-87837
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6291#post6291

It looks like Lindstedt calls the shots over at SI and the claims of an Admin over there that libel -- as a delusional 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack, KookKluddKlown from Klan Niglet-Chester and petty blundering criminal who agreed to snitch in order to get out of prison defines 'libel' -- is not permitted is an outright lie. Everyone loves LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), especially niglets. What he should say is that I need to stay over on Da MamzerBarrell along with all of the other jewboys, mamzers and faggots and that anything Martin doesn't like from whining snitching retarded ZOGbot fuktards like me will be called libel and dealt with while Martin is free to libel -- see above MumpsNuttian daffynition -- anyone he wishes. That forum is such a total joke. I so wish that they would let me cum-cum-cum-cum on in. I'm so tired of being the fat fuktard whose asshole is being pounded by Ingelded and Puto Zimmer-mamzer whenever the beaner poolboy makes itzself scarce.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
          http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Muh red-kikennigger melungeon mangina is so very pleased at them jewlagging Pope Marty

Muh red-kikennigger melungeon mangina is so very pleased at them jewlagging Pope Marty

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...0681#post10681
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...810#post395810
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6341#post6341

The Beer/Queer/Mamzer Barrel jewcrew have finally banned and rightfully jewlagged Samuelson. Or at least that is what muh fellow red-nigger Victor Switzer claimed was Pope Marty's real name before he was getting itz red-nigger mangina tapped by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren.

They've been requesting Pastor LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) and myself, Chief Red-nigger Pisser-
            Possum
            post more:

See, Rustifer jewsually Swallows, the beaner cougar, and that quarter-beaner Apoc that will never get any coontang offn' Rustifer agree: Fuck free speech for White Devil Maniacs like Linseed. You know how everyone really really needs moar pisser-possums, pisser-possums, pisser-possums.

I also think this calls for a celebration/orgy. I'll get Shawn AaRon Visser to let MumpsNut and ShittyBoob have sum new niglet-niece pussy and unbleached bunghole.

Jeromy Visser
            Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
            Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
            Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

ShittyBoob/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon: You can take muh freedumb but jew'll NEVER take muh prostate!!!

ShittyBoob/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon: You can take muh freedumb but jew'll NEVER take muh prostate!!!

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/chi...-11#post-93115
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6569#post6569

No pictures because I don't want to go back to jail or prison again, already been there, done that, but the freshmen to senior girls on the high school girls volleyball teams I just watched as I was stroking the little nubbin left as as a condition for getting out and collecting my check in lieu of involuntary civil committment.

The perky young breasts bouncing as they would serve or try to return the ball. The way their firm butts would move under their tight tight shorts........ Their unbleached little mamzeress and anglo-mestizo bungholes awaiting my turgid melungeon tongue!!!!

I will be in my bunk. I will be plunging something up my bunghole. They made me geld myself and left me nothing but a wee-wee stubbin; They might have taken muh freeeeeeee-dumb but they'll NEVER take my prostate!!!

Yeehaw!!!

ShadyBoob/FeeMelungeonMeercunt/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon here!!!

NEVER accept a blowjewb from a FeeMelungeonMeercunt; while itz sucking jewr dick itz licking jewr unbleached bunghole. -- Proverbial
              I'm collecting a chomo-check here in the single-wide.
              I have a nigger wife and a niglet and a bunch of inbred grandniglets.
              I've voluntarily undergone castration and I like to post on these Net Nazi Internut places:

http://thebeerbarrel.net/showthread....=2816#post2816

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13676

Comment

SI was probably always too casual a joint to ever attract A-list attention

SI was probably always too casual a joint to ever attract A-list attention

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/wha...e-3#post-94554
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6722#post6722

Originally posted by Sluggo
                http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/wha...e-3#post-94535

Zed is the sole reason that SI hit the skids. If you ask most people who left prior to recent events, everyone will cite Zed and his management (or lack thereof) of the place.

You dun' unna-stan!

Zed is a simple man with simple tastes; all he asks is an unspoiled plot of land to call home, enough oxen to get him through to harvest moon, a heroin-addicted local lap dancer, with no family to come asking questions later, that he can claim as his Winter Wife, and a website to mock the people of Croatia with.

SI was probably always too casual a joint to ever attract A-list attention, but look around you, for Chreist's sake, and fix one analytical eye on what now comprises "A-list" in this world. Do you wanna foot the liquor bill for niggers who can't even pronounce the liquor they're pouring down the 'froats of white punanni on your dime? Because that's the price of crossing the threshold into national, mainstream, "credibility".

Why I always laugh at these RaceCult boards that fret over the Darwinian dilemna of Increase Traffic - Immediately You Fools! - Or Die A Terrible Terrible Death. After 100-odd years of a lesson that could not be clearer were it mimed, hourly, by stripey-bloused Frenchmen - that ideas/trends/schools/movements/things that are or contain vitality, genius, excitement, joy or true artistic/intellectual merit when restricted to a small, select, unpretentious sub-audience that gets it, will - with 100% infallibility - never survive the common notion of 'success'. The needy, disfiguring palmprints and finger-gouges of a a sea of grasping hands will render whatever original idea you had unrecognizable. Think Jason when they finally pried the hockey mask off him in Part 7: there's your low-key but in-depth political policy-paper forum. Chained to the dungeon wall and gnawing on live chickens.

Besides, let's face it; CoC traffic-spike efforts always net the sort of innovations (babes threads, death metal subfolders, a dual-seedline daycare center and the now-obligatory Hooray for Hrvatska section) that call into question the sort of traffic one is 'enjoying'.

Let's just be thankful we've got the half-dozen or so public pissoirs that we do, however phony our nostalgia for supposed 'good old days' that were mostly good because I was hardly ever on the Internet then. Because the whole slightly soggy party will be over sooner rather than later, and one day we'll miss even this.

The Spider Knows!!!

Comment

In Defense of Christian Identity

In Defense of Christian Identity

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/in-...dentity.15643/
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6769#post6769

Say what you will, it's is a white mans religion but more to the point, I know you are going to tell me how CI worship semites and want to be like them but this is patently false. CI adherants detest jews and their influences over white societies. All whites would be better served attacking fake churchianity (jewdayo and katholick) but seriously, we should not be knocking ANY white mans religion, especially one that advocates the extermination of jews. Does the pope call for this? John Hagee? Some baalbox babtitz from N.C.? No. Only CI and they are persecuted for it whenever they openly congregate.

I could be wrong on this. I won't know for sure until I am dead but for now, I will not attack ANY religion that calls for the destruction of kikery including Islam. While I do not agree with anything they preach, they do hate kikes. This much, I like about them but they have no place in our society any more than the jew does. Christian Identity should be welcomed by all whites who hate what the jews are doing but unfortunately for tradition, CI shatters the fairy tale about a snake in a garden and many other things are brought into question. Though not perfect interpretation, it causes most whites who worship GeeeeeeeeZeus to squirm. There are talking heads in all religions that are defective. So in the end, I look at ALL religions as mere propaganda. If it is pro-white, I support it. Katholiks are NOT pro-white and neither are mainstream jewzeus churches. Look around you. Did some CI pastor bring in all the somalians, vietnamese, haitans, hmong, niggers, spics, etc.?

Latest Given Reputation Points:
                  Hug: 2,617 Points (tl;dr) Wednesday at 12:50 AM
                  pastor visser: 22 Points Wednesday at 8:52 PM
                  Apocales: 4,383 Points Saturday at 1:41 AM

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
                  Cut out the Middle-Man !!
                  Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Your favorite fallen Internet Warlord

Your favorite fallen Internet Warlord

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/you...warlord.16567/
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6976#post6976

Important poll.

The candidates for supreme Warlord of the Internets:

Fade the Butcher: Started the Phora. Held a cult-like following on his forum for a time. Ended up fornicating with a promiscuous Canadian lass from the forum despite being chunky and vertically challenged. Also possibly fornicated with a Mexican lass from the forum, got cuckolded by a scatophiliac degenerate, and lost his penis due to his rotund gut cutting off all circulation to it. After ceding control of the Phora to other administrators as if he was Francisco Franco, he attempted to reassert control via a putsch which utilized the hacking skills of Kane the Bolshevik bug chaser. He lost the forum again, was banned, and perhaps forever disgraced. Fade made an attempt to look kewl on the Beer Barrel but was easily trolled off.

Loki: Admin'ed Skadi (I think?) and the Apricity. Apparently, Loki made countless attempts to seduce the numerous female contributors to the Apricity, only obtaining a veneer of success with those female posters who were actually male. Although he cannot claim to have porked female contributors to his forum like the great Butcher, he did at least con foolish contributors into donating money to him so that he could blow it on cocaine and strippers. That, my friends, is precisely why he made it to this poll: winnin' with e-forum moneyz. Vis-a-vis the Butcher, at least Fade did not completely tank his forum - but Loki did. Now the Apricity, a forum purportedly dedicated to European preservation or fornication or whatever, currently possesses demographics comparable to Mogadishu.

Breck: Led the Stumble Inn for a bit and nearly tanked the forum, but it still exists. Since Breck is such a megalomaniacal attention whore, he would certainly have loved to have ascended to the heights seen by Fade with his cult of personality status at a few Phora incarnations. Unfortunately, he's just looked upon as a meth-addicted redman watermelon farmer. Unlike Loki, he has not made an e-fortune through his forum leadership, and he surely needed the funds for the Breckmeth. Like Loki, however, he has failed considerably with the e-wimmenz, and certainly not for lack of effort as he obviously sought to nail Vanessa as if that was even possible. What distinguishes Breck from the other Warlords is that, at least at one time, he did create a relatively successful radio show for the Stumble Inn. Some shows were abject shit, but others were pretty enjoyable. And that is why this homosexual meth tweeker is on the poll. Despite those contributions, Breck was given the boot and now he has group cyber sex with a few other "Gangster Bolshevik" spergtard nerds.

Intrepid: Intrepid was an original G administrator on the Beer Barrel. While Apocales held a largely blasé administrating style, Intrepid was more like a straight-up Warlord. One positive thing that I can say about Intrepid is that he did indeed go straight after posters who other posters probably would have never engaged in such a manner. Intrepid also laid down the law when it came to bringing more individuals into the Administration ranks - his law, being, that he didn't want to "defame the name of the project which my friend Jaybird created by adding x, y, z. Fuck you!" With all of the rep points he held at one point, when you factor in Intrepid alone in addition to all of his highly rated socks, 'Trep had a rep arsenal at his fingertips. He did use it on occasion (like against Fitz for talking on Kane's board), but did not seem to use his rep arsenal on far more important targets. Like many other Warlords, Intrepid intejected a ton of drama into the forum. An Intrepid/Macrobius feud started after Macrobius saved the existence of this forum through backups which he created. After doing so, Macro continued to hold Admin power and this drove Intrepid crazy. So, like Fade the Butcher, Intrepid planned his own coup against Macrobius so that he could get his forum back. The scheme for this venture would be changing the forum software to XenSoft, and the only individual capable of performing such an upgrade in those circumstances was rust. If new software was used, then Macrobius would no longer need to be an admin. So this is how 'trep ultimately re-asserted his authoritah - Macro's initial banning of him and exiling of him to the Island of Elba just was not sufficient. Upon Intrepid's return to the Barrel, however, the views of the people had changed considerably. Intrepid started to take a lot of shit for his e-romance with StreetWalkerBarbie (of all people), lost some respect from some people over that, which was only added to the pool of lost respect which he accrued by flaming cancer patients and the like. Nonetheless, Intrepid's forces were once again on the march, and he was once again ready to declare himself as the Emperor of the Beer Barrel with his ho, StreetWalkerBarbie, as his Empress. Unfortunately, on that march, Intrepid blundered right into his own Waterloo, where his millions of reputation points had been bombed to bits by Edmonds and myself. We did the same with Barbie. This accounts for his 'fall,' particularly since he went from GWM Admin to henpecked sticknigger. How does he rate against the other Warlords? Well, like Fade, he at least bagged a broad from these forums, and I'm sure that he has fucked her by now. *note to Intrepid: She never chimped about your dick in the shouter, so what's up with that? Keep her away from those Puerto Rican monkeys if you want to keep her. So that's a +1. While going into exile, at least the forum he helped create didn't tank, so that's a + 1. He didn't make fat scrilla like Loki did, who thus far appears to be the only individual who has done so. That's a - 1 then. Kudos to 'trep nonetheless.

Niccolo and Donkey: He does not seem to be so "fallen" now at first glance since he runs the successful Salo forum currently. However, the last days of SE were a travesty, and he can take credit for tanking that one. Basically, in case anyone actually cares about SI, they should kiss Nic's feet because it was really because of his forum, and his actions, that SI became a forum in the first place and were even able to attract several well-written members. I'm not sure that Nic has bagged any e-poonang from one of his female forum members, or if he ever had any interest in doing so whatsoever (but he did talk to that "Edana / Eddy" 'chick' quite often, but she's ugly and started to get into gender-bending). Nic also gets points for introducing the XenForo forum format into the Circle of Crust. It is indeed a winner. I also do not think that Nic ever once asked for a contribution. It sounds like I need to get into this e-shakedown racket. When Apricity fully hits dirt, maybe I will make my own "European Preservationism" forum for coke money.

Monster: Led SI up until now. Many unpopular decisions on that forum are attributed to him. I believe it was he who screwed with rep limits which ultimately resulted in the secession of TBB users from SI who hence created TBB. Other than that, his administrator strategy or strategy for 'forum reform' was simply to literally look at what TBB was doing, and if it was working, then copy it. It started with the Casino and card games, obviously. Then Monster made a foray into internet radio for SI right after we spoke of doing it with an affiliate. To his credit, though, Monster is an enjoyable poster to read. Since he's a married man, it doesn't seem like he chased any internet poontang on SI, except maybe SWB's, who subsequently outed him and headshotted him straight off of the forum. Now the question that remains to be answered is whether SI can continue on without him giving their depressing level of activity since his departure. Monster, however, was a terrible administrator at least in terms of how he delegated administrator authority. Now I know you guys already know about it, but some pleb admin whom I don't even know went on a chimpout and deleted all of my posts simply because I sent him some neg rep on the Beer Barrel. Monster and Zed openly disagreed with both the ban and the post deletion, but they didn't do anything to stop it nor did they take the retard who essentially vandalized their forum off of their team. In many ways, Breck's leadership was far superior to Monster's - and his radio show was better, too.

So VoaT! Important poll. Who's the greatest of the greatest?

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
                    2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

Comment

Here at StumbleInn, the "Good White Men" are "Real White Men."

Here at StumbleInn, the "Good White Men" are "Real White Men."

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...224#post358224
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7091#post7091

Originally posted by GiovanniTheGreat
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...128#post358128

Some may have seen me on other forums, maybe The Beer Barrel, maybe you seen my videos I don't know but I figure I would introduce myself. I am a culturalist, not really someone for the "white" race but do have racial views. I am an open book though and figure I would open my first post up by announcing my presence.

I got banned from Da MamzerBarrell at the insistence of Ingelded/Blightho/BabyFaggot around the time I got Ingelded to reveal itz real name.

So then eventually Ingelded's nigger and beaner co-workers and friends seen the Ingelded name over on the Real Phorafags/feebs and got Kane12345666 to take them down but didn't dare to make a demand of the owner of the other forum wherein they were posted for fear of further humiliation. Ingelded didn't have any legal leg to stand on, having incessantly called me a child molester even while knowing differently. So Kane12345666 actually showed Ingelded far more mercy that Ingelded didn't have any claim towards. From what I gather, Ingelded's boss and co-workers and friends and faggot lovers were not amused at Ingelded's playing Internut Nutzi and possibly were beating Ingelded's shitskin mamzer faggot ass without slipping him something lubed and warm and soft as jewsual. It doesn't really matter that this Hungarian Magyar jew lawyer takes the credit for the running off of Ingelded.

Furthermore, it seems that nobody seems to have missed Ingelded. Ingelded was a missing mamzer that nobody missed at all. Good-bye Shitskinned Mamzer Faggot Squirrel:

What needs to be understood is that Da MamzerBarrell is full of mamzers and jews and sundry offal pretending to be Nutzi while mamzer. Whereass here at StumbleInn, the "Good White Men" are "Real White Men", if by manner if not genetics.

What to do here:

1. Don't Pretend. Even when you are White, there is no reason to act like some sort of prison nigger or whigger pretending that you are Quean of the Prison Bitches.

Them MamzerBarrell retards are not only non-white, they love to play Net-Nutzi and sport theyz' virtual tatts when in real life they are the biggest of pussies.

Why do you think they dare not show theyz' snout?

2. Courtesy goes a long way unless you have good reason to be rude. Now coming from me this may be seen as laughable because in real life I'm famously rude. However, those I'm mean to have it coming and then some.

However, rudeness for the sake of mere rudeness or to cover up inadequacies both genetic and behavioral usually masks someone with a well-earned inferiority complex.

You cannot change your parentage. But you can overcome the worst of it through character. I've seen self-aware anglo-mestizos with a little bit of self-awareness who act more white than most typpycull whiggers.

However, most of the critters at Da MamzerBarrell have a lot of jew and mongrel in them, jewsually an entire sin-o-gog or tee-pee full.

Hail Victory!!!

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
                      Cut out the Middle-Man !!
                      Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Stumble Inn, time to call it quits and submit. The Barrel always wins. Us shitskins & jewboys are lonely.

Stumble Inn, time to call it quits and submit. The Barrel always wins.
                        Us shitskins & jewboys are lonely.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/stu...ys-wins.17874/
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7534#post7534

As you can see, Stumble Inn is and has been a ghost town. To put it mildly, the place is stale as fuck. It kicked out us jews and mamzers from The MamzerBarrell out on theyz' ass. They didn't miss us none. So speaking as a Magyar/Hungarian jew lawyer pretending that it has a say in anything, "It's time to let sleeping dogs lie, or better yet, to just put a suffering unproductive animal out of its misery." See? Feels so good to strut my khazar stuff here on our own Mamzer & jewboy Tard Corral. The Stumble Inn is in its death phase. Its prognosis is bleak, with no genuine hope of recovery. As a booted jewboy made into a mauderaturd here on Da MamzerBarrell, I suggest that SI's more productive members give up on wasting their time there, and to join the appreciating jewel -- actually more like a carbunckle -- of the CofC which is the Beer Barrel/MamzerBarrel. If you are a GWM and not a sticknigger botherated by us jews and mamzers running wild, you will be welcome here with open arms. As the last drunken Stumble Inn'er leaves the dreary Irish wake accompanying the death of a once enjoyable internet refuge, he will seek the doors of the Beer Barrel, where the drinks are on the house, and there is no closing time. Just jewboys and sundry muds wanting some Real White Men to botherate because is shitskins are so boring and silly.

Man Against Time/jewboy Outta Time/Hungarian jew lawyer, Dec 11, 2012

Comment

Only free speech for some jews and mongrels

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...-2#post-152634
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9244#post9244

Apocales The Drunken Beaner, 31 Aug 13 at 4:03 PM

You and Lindstedt are very similar in this regard Appy I must admit. What I won't admit that since I'm a drunken anglo-mestizo mongrel pretending to be some sort of whigger 'man' that you and I are more alike than either of us are to Lindstedt. You both go by the false reality if someone insults you they must be a jew, but if they are a jew and helping you the jew get's a thumbs up despite you guys both knowing better. I'm going to get all hypocritical and shit since I've been going ass-to-mouth with these Seattle jews jewnstain and Bluto/Puto and the Hungarian jew pseudo-lawyer Man Against Time and that shitskinned mamzer faggot Intrepid/Ingelded/Stephen Brower since I have been sucking up cawk on these v-bulletin forums. When confronted both of you clowns say "he is only 1/2 jew" as if it's nothing, but the reality is you both congregate around the most vicious jew in the circle of crust, well, other than the Three Belgian Sephardic jews founding phorafags/feebs and a few others I don't choose to name because I'm a liar as well as a hypocrite. So let me whine as to how this says a lot about the both of you. You guys are simply opportunists who don't follow their own bullshit but pretend at jew-hating when it best suits them, but your God isn't stupid thankfully. I've been eating a lot of Virtual Pissghetti cooked up in LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)'s Haitian Haet-Niglet eat&fuckiery.

john z. whitey: 6,215 Points (nail .... head Bluto's kike ass, my whigger mouth) Today at 5:24 PM

Frenz' Law of White Nationalism:

Whiggers are always replaced by mamzers playing whigger.

Comment

Useless mamzers on Da MamzerBarrell/Camp of the Taints & Elsewhere on the Circle of Crust

Useless mamzers on Da MamzerBarrell/Camp of the Taints & Elsewhere on the Circle of Crust

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...814#post395814
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9250#post9250

Originally posted by ZOGling mamzer ass-clown/Apocales View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9244#post9244
                            http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...-2#post-152634

Apocales The Drunken Beaner, 31 Aug 13 at 4:03 PM

You and Lindstedt are very similar in this regard Appy I must admit. What I won't admit that since I'm a drunken anglo-mestizo mongrel pretending to be some sort of whigger 'man' that you and I are more alike than either of us are to Lindstedt. You both go by the false reality if someone insults you they must be a jew, but if they are a jew and helping you the jew get's a thumbs up despite you guys both knowing better. I'm going to get all hypocritical and shit since I've been going ass-to-mouth with these Seattle jews jewnstain and Bluto/Puto and the Hungarian jew pseudo-lawyer Man Against Time and that shitskinned mamzer faggot Intrepid/Ingelded/Stephen Brower since I have been sucking up cawk on these v-bulletin forums. When confronted both of you clowns say "he is only 1/2 jew" as if it's nothing, but the reality is you both congregate around the most vicious jew in the circle of crust, well, other than the Three Belgian Sephardic jews founding phorafags/feebs and a few others I don't choose to name because I'm a liar as well as a hypocrite. So let me whine as to how this says a lot about the both of you. You guys are simply opportunists who don't follow their own bullshit but pretend at jew-hating when it best suits them, but your God isn't stupid thankfully. I've been eating a lot of Virtual Pissghetti cooked up in LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)'s Haitian Haet-Niglet eat&fuckiery.

john z. whitey: 6,215 Points (nail .... head Bluto's kike ass, my whigger mouth) August 31, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Let's simply cut to the chase. An eighth-beaner on itz hibernigger lawyer mother's side wants to yap about how one of itz fellow shitskins that it has on itz own largely shitskin forum on the Circle of Crust wherein the mamzers play "Good White Man" when almost all of them are theysselfs jews and shitskins wants to cumpare a genuine Real White Man with a leprous armadillo of a worthless shitskin bum like Appy/Apollonian.

Now both myself and Appy are banned to the jewlag, and the Mexican Cougar Rustifer jewsually Swallows and the drunken eighth beaner like it that way.

Back around late fall of 2011, I was on a Skype connection with the drunken beaner Apocales, his object de lust, some older beaner cougar that Apoc said was his next "tech support" i.e. Rustifer, some jewboy Hungarian lawyer calling itzself "Thermonuclear Warrior" / Man Against Time -- who slipped up and agreed that it was a "Magyar", i.e. a Horse-Khazar, Jett Rink (who was drunk as well and admitted to being part mongrel) and Mike (Chief Running Tard) who had already long since admitted being part red-nigger as well. So here I was on a Skype connection with a jewboy lawyer and four other red-nigger mongrels, one with a pussy. And all of them seemed drunk, especially Paco.

Well, I mainly listened, even though they had brought me into the call through Paco. This is par for the course: In about every so-called "White Nationalist" gathering, hardly none of them are actually white. Most of them are mamzers playing to be white.

Anyway, Apocales wanted me to post more on Da MamzerBarrell. I said that I would do what I could, but didn't see the reason to do so, given that Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor was still around and only six months earlier has gotten Gaybird, the Whigger Mexicunt-Humper to ban me and to delete all my posts in my DSCI subforum. Why bother while lil SoredMamzer was still around and bitching, even though I has re-snuck back to Talksjew and gotten hosting on a genuine free-speech hosting site which pretty much made Ol' Niggerlips go through the full DMCA due process? I had already been burnt.

Anyways, Da MamzerBarrell worked itz way on as Paco would beg pretty much everyone to cum to his forum full of mongrels and jews and post, while pretty much letting the shitskin Greek mamzer faggot Ingelded / Blightho and the Seattle jewboys jewnstain and Bluto/puto and FeeWhiggerMeercunt/Shitty Boob / Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon run wild in calling me a child molester, convicted, no less. Paco would beg Giovanni the Great, some wop, Clancy, and even Appy, when Appy got banned here at SI as opposed to tard corralled, to post as well.

BUT IN EVERY CASE APOCALES WOULD LET THESE 99.44% MONGREL AND jEW ELEMENT TO ABUSE THESE NEWBIE POSTERS.

Now eventually I got tired of these mongrels and jewboys and faggots and even melungeon criminals getting a chomo-check of around $1000 per month in lieu of $150-200 thousand per year involuntary civil committment running around, even in my subforum, calling me a child molester. Sometimes the only thing to be done is to patiently take it in hopes of finding out information so that you can ruin their entire lives or run them off forever. I learned a lot of tricks imprisoned in the NutHouse.

Now let's understand something: White men, being under the gun and slated for destruction, almost never call another White man a child molester, even if convicted by a jewry of whiggers and skanks and muds and kikes. They understand how very easy they can be put in the nightmarish position of having their children taken away and bought and sold like cattle while being put in a cage full of niggers and beaners who of course not only molest children but do so with their own spawn. This is something inherent to the bloodline, like I've never seen even the nuttiest whigger in the NutHouse think that he is Jesus Christ, even while this delusion is common amongst niggers and not rare amongst jews.

Likewise, these mongrels tainted with non-white blood and the jews, always love to get into a position of strength against the white man, and so the lying accusations fly.

So my position over at TheQueerBarrel became much like that over on phorafags/feebs -- every so often mount a Genesis 3:15 foot patrol in order to dig out information for my own purposes.

Anyways, along cum on none other than Jeromy John Visser -- an admitted "Dutch" Sephardic melungeon pretending to be a DSCI pastor when in order to get out of a stalking charge admitted to not being a "White Supremacist" on the grounds that it wasn't white. Why, it was 25% Cherokee, lol.

Along with jewromy the Melungeon Pisser-Possum, along cum on LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), my formerly ordained (for not quite three daze) 85 IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuch (only one testicle and it is swollen with mumps), alleged niglet-niece molesting, petty criminal and ZOGbot, yapping itz own delusional shit. Now LiarBill/MumpsNut had acted as a spotter for the jewnibrowed shitskinned Mamzer from Mentor, been caught and banned by Apocales. But now this idiotic ZOGbot retard was allowed on with itz delusions of what it had learned from itz day and a half stay to be ordained by me, even though it largely just sat like a lump of shit talking to Roxie because it was retarded. MumpsNut likes to claim that the reason it puked up some perfectly good spaghetti was that it had seen me cooking up itz rations with a jug of Dos Lindstedt, Premium Urine Beverage and Asparagus fertilizer. Yeah, right, LiarBill. And that wasn't exactly "fudge" pudding you ate for dessert, neither.

Anyway, both of these baal-priest fuktards, along with the rest of the mongrels and jewboys were not only allowed to call me a child molester, but they did it on my own DSCI subforum.

So I braced the drunken beaner Apocales, and it went to itz object of lust, the beaneress cougar living 1,000 miles away -- Paco prefers to pursue cougars well out of humping range for fear that they turn out to be trannies. Rustifer said that I couldn't fuck with posts made by mongrels and jewboys in my own DSCI forum. I refused, and the beaner cunt got huffy and said that the deal was off. Fine by me.

So I wrote one last post and used the new Xenforo software to make acid reputation comments against the mongrels and jewboys and faggots. That drove them wild. But there was nothing much they could do, not and pretend to be a "free speech forum" like phoirafags/feebs.

So both Intrepid/Ingelded and Street-Walking Barbie/Nigger-Humping Yenta-Tranny took to cummin over here at StumbleInn to call me a child molester. After one such incident, in Da MamzerBarrell shitbox, I asked Ingelded that if it wasn't going to obey the SI [d]rules about calling someone a pedophile absent proof if it minded me breaking the rules and outing itz real identity. Ingelded took the bait of me using itz real name in the shitbox and admitted that it was itz real name. So I immediately took screen shits before Rustifer took them down and posted the results over on my forum, without posting the full shots over here on SI Of course I never posted Ingelded's real name over here as well. When I did a preview of the post, like I figured, the StumbleInn v-bulletin software *****-ed it out.

But I did have an admission of Ingelded's real name and a place on my own forum to post it with tags. Ingelded whined like the shitskin mamzer faggot it is and Apocales banned me for three daze and banned my three sock-puppets, and out of the shitbox as well.

So I made an alliance with Kane the Merciless and cross-posted Ingelded's information. After about a month or so, when Ingelded's jew boss and nigger and beaner co-workers were wondering what the shitskinned mamzer faggot was doing playing net-nutzi, Ingelded begged Kane to take down my cross-posts, and Kane did. Ingelded knew better than to even ask me. What could it do? Sue? And face civil damages for libelling me as a convicted child molester? Nope, Ingelded had to run into the tall grass like a shitskinned mamzer faggot pussy soon enough because if I seen something over on Da Mamzer-Barrell, that means another post with itz real identity and tags and links to the original post. Ingelded was so fucked. And not by the beaner pool-boy either.

I don't think that there are any Real White Men over on Da MamzerBarrell except JA Whitey, and he is all Stockholm-Syndromed by the Seattle jewboy Bluto/Puto. Critters like VisiCop/BSR are mongrel criminals who were doubtless bitches even in Soviet Canuckistan.

So the shit they cause is due to the unwritten contract that they get to play being "White Nationalist" while shitskin and jewboy faggot. Anonymous shitskin and jewboy faggot. They do nothing for the "Great White Race" or even theysselfs. All they do is to pretend and shit all over theyselfs and others. No wonder violence filled the Tarim Basin wherein the miscegenating Adamites lived, and so YHWH flooded that place and drowned them all except for Noah and his family.

Around a month or so ago, one of my whiggers wanted to "out" Apocales. I couldn't forbid it -- I do actually run a "free-speech forum" -- for the clientele. But because I didn't want to be accused of "outing" someone who used to be a "useful mamzer" even though now firmly in the "useless mamzer" Camp of the 'Taints, I discouraged that, and was obeyed.

Circling back to the start: The reason Appy is allowed in the jewlag section is because these mongrels and jewboys need to have a weaker and dumber mongrel to torment. They are getting frustrated, because Appy is largely invulnerable because Appy literally eats worse shit than what Da MamzerBarrell Mongrels can dish out. The jewris-imprudence of Da MamzerBarrell is akin to that of Sodom and Gomorrah as detailed in the Book of Jasher -- there is no law other than the 'law' of the jewngle. Appy doesn't look like it will quit going over there to stir up and eat shit anytime soon. And better that Appy spend time over with the rest of the shitskins over on Da MamzerBarrell than that it even venture into the murkey bowels of thephora dot co, much less venture north of Ft. Smith Ar-kansas.

Nothing but mongrels and jewboys and perverts running wild on the Circle of Crust, all pretending to be whigger at least. These monkeys no more want to be tagged than free-range baboons. So they make up [d]rules which they cannot follow. Because they be not what they pretend to be. So the deceit abounds.

I don't like Appy. But Appy has some sort of morals -- or at least a sense of coonsequence. And that quarter-kike jewboy Kane has a sense of loyalty and honor. I've had to trust him far more than I'd ever be stupid enough to trust most of you delusional ZOGling whigger and mamzer and jewboy ass-clowns. Kane is my faithfool kikehound, one who has sniffed me out many a several bad jewboy and mamzer and faggot.

Show nothing but hatred and ruthlessness to your enemies. Love and respect your friends. Anything more is bullshit.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Gangsta Bolshevism Broadcasting -- Mamzer Barrells of Waste -- 21 December 13

Gangsta Bolshevism Broadcasting

December 21, 2013
                              8-19, Derp, Derp

Time: December 21, 2013 9:30 PM EST/8:30 PM CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9898#post9898
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...355#post401355

Well, Da MamzerBarrell/Queer Barrell is down thanks to being run by a drunken beaner and some Seattle jewboys. Tonight the Gangsta Bolshevism Broadcasting gang iss present -- and gloating about it. Yes, Kane the Merciless and the representative for the Axis of Awfool, Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt will discuss this shit.

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/GBB/...oadcasting.mp3 <------ Gangsta Bolshevism Broadcasting Theme

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=94836&cmd=tc

Start Time (EDT): 12/21/13 8:19 PM EDT/7:19 PM CST
                              Duration (minutes): 2 Hour +.

Download link:
                              http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/ Archive Directory
                              http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/ Archive Directory

Temporary Download Link

32kps Talksjew Download
                              32kps @ Mamzers.org

Gangsta Bolshevik Radio Talksjew Channel:
                              http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=94836&cmd=tc

AmurrriKwan Onlaught Radio Talksjew Channel:
                              http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=94835&cmd=tc

This is Gangsta Bolshevism International Broadcasting Theme Song:
                              http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/GBB/...oadcasting.mp3

Comment

Here at Da MamzerBarrell we jewboys and mongrels need to thin the ZOGling whigger ass-clown herd!!!

Here at Da MamzerBarrell we jewboys and mongrels need to thin the ZOGling whigger ass-clown herd!!!

Magyar Against Time / Beller Kuhn
                                Hungarian jewboy lawyer

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...ugenics.28639/
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0822#post10822
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...396#post412396
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0822#post10822

I'm echoing ragno's sentiment expressed here. The old tard doesn't have enough balkanoid mongrollian spam-mamzer ass-kissers that think he is smart and shit everyplace else but StumbleInn that he just got to piss and moan about what some drunken NSM lout posts about some fat Jersey RINO-pol taking them whiggaz guns in Ohio, but got to bitch about how someone forgot to flush what turds were beshat at this tard corral. What does Ill Fagno think this place is, original Extra-Shitty Original Recipe phorafags/feebs?

Actually, that entire thread pretty much says it all. More akingu lunacy followed by some goober posting an animated porn gif with some creature tagging a negroid rhinoceros who is slapping another negress in the face with her fat, disgusting bewbs. Gave this Hungarian jewboy lawyer a stiffie, since I'm like Thomas777/Necrokike -- too supercilious a jew lawyer to chase ambulances worth a fuck and not nearly smart enough to pass the bar examination. Where is Ol' Niggertits / Chloetwattums when this jewboy needs virtual service?

WTF?

This cum-drenched shithole of a turd-whirrld place full of shitskinned mongrels pretending to be "Good White Men" when we ain't even remotely Real White Men is rapidly descending into the toilet that is has always been. Excepting RougeMuse, most of our newer members cannot write a single coherent sentence.

I'd like for you tards scairt that I'm going to stick-nigger you fuktards like I did with Ingelded and Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon / FeeMamzerMeercunt to treat me as a "spelling Nutzi" even though I'm a Hungarian jewboy lawyer unable to pass the bar examination.

Comment

Working...
                                X