+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: The Mamzer Barrel

  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default No honor amongst Da MamzerBarrell fuktards.

    No honor amongst Da MamzerBarrell fuktards.
    ZOG jewst don't make sneaking lying chickenshit shitskin mamzer faggots playing Net-Nutzi like they used to.



    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...451#post346451
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6081#post6081



    Quote Originally Posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-humping kikess from Queens View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...418#post346418


    errr....Marty....this may come as a shock to you, but um......Intrepid didnt jewlag jewr ass, nor did he jewlag clancy or appy....take a pill already
    .

    What is amazing is how very gullible most so-called "White Nationalists" are. I figured out that since you claimed to be some sort of sluttish whiggress from jew yawk that loved to screw niggers and beaners that in reality you were some sort of jewess from jew yawk or jew jersey that loved to screw niggers and beaners. The idiotic screetching, the sheer nastiness and hatred for anything White and male, yet the fascination at the same time, yup, itz a non-Esther kikess wanting to be an Esther-kikess but still wanting to get some Aryan male input yet having to settle for niggers and beaners while trolling the Internuts.

    "Intrepid"/Ingelded is the shitskin mamzer faggot analog to jewrself, nHk (nigger-Humping Kikess), which is why it is jewr be[a]st friend on da Internuts.

    Now when what you really are is explained, it is easy to see that whatever a nasty kike skank like jewrself has to say is worthless. All that is necessary to do is to do an identifuckation and then once it is understood who or what the critter doing the lying actually is, why the task is pretty easy.

    Now Intrepid/Ingelded is a pretty pathetic piece of shitskinned mamzer abomination who punked out the names and addresses to Kane12345666. Yes, Kane is one fucked-up little jewboy, but what I like about him is how Kane NEVER forgets or forgives. Kane keeps his deals and agreements. Kane is far more of a "Real White Man" than pretty much anyone over on Da MamzerBarrell.

    In any case, Kane was a real Gangsta Bolshevik in punking out Ingelded. Ingelded was a real fuktard in using its real name and address when registering Da Queer Barrell and Kane did a "whois" and found out Ingelded's information. All it took was a little bit of persistence and determination and in the words of Kane Da Merciless: "Intrepid didn't want to give up the names of his friends, but in the end he gave me every name that he knew. Then I outed Intrepid too." Just a paraphrase, nigger-Humping Gorda, because Kane used Ingelded's real name. But you wouldn't want me to break any StumbleInn rules, now would you nigger-Humping kikess from Queens?

    Not that it matters, because it doesn't take any pressure for this shitskin mamzer faggot to "out" jewrself. Remember this chat this afternoon?

    Quote Originally Posted by SI Shitbox

    [20-06, 18:21] Intrepid Damn straight, Hannah!
    [20-06, 18:20] Street Walker Barbie dont fn say my name
    [20-06, 18:19] Thomas Angel Thern ya probably shouldn't be fucking around in a forum with real Nazis
    .

    You see, I had just finished off advising Thomas Angel to read what Ingelded had said about him on limn/phil-o-pino Wilson's visitor page. Ingelded is a real piece of mamzer faggot shit who loves to accuse Real White Men who are jailed by ZOG on trumped-up charges to other mamzer faggots like limn. Somebody already had called nigger-Humping kikess by the name of "Hannah" and nigger-Humping kikess, with no illusions as to a shitskin mamzer faggot playing Net-Nutzi like "Intrepid"/Ingelded not snitching it out begs Ingelded not to betray it while Thomas Angel is still largely clueless but beginning to get it:

    Quote Originally Posted by SI Shitbox

    [20-06, 18:21] Intrepid Damn straight, Hannah!
    [20-06, 18:20] Street Walker Barbie dont fn say my name
    .

    "Dont fn say my name." Intrepid/Ingelded. Please, you know my name and where I live. Don't betray me in the slightest way to a kike-&-mamzer-skinning psychotic maniac like Lindstedt, who will wring both my tits and make me dye them blue and wear the titskin bags like a yarmeluke with a kikess-clitoris diadem around it! Please don't betray me bro!!!!!!

    And knowing that, what does "Intrepid"/Ingelded do again?

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by SI Shitbox

    [20-06, 18:21] Intrepid Damn straight, Hannah!
    .

    Damn, pore "Hannah." Or, as I prefer to call jewrself, nigger-Humping kikess (nHk). I guess they don't make sneaking lying chickenshit shitskin mamzer faggots playing Net-Nutzi like they used to. Itz not like Ingelded had a reason to narc you out, Hannah/nigger-Humping kikess from Queens. I think Ingelded betrayed jewrself because it is evil and stupid. Like jewrself.

    Now I'm told that over on Da MamzerBarrell you misbegotten freaks are chimpin' out bigtime. Or maybe one of my sleeper sock-possums have theyz snouts a-twitchin' at the bitchin'. I suppose you have to ask jewrself whether or not I seen this inevitable shit cummin' and inserted sleeper agents, or I have some of my spies telling me whatever I need to know.

    You do know that Ingelded can't be trusted to not betray you. What about Apoc? You don't think I don't know his name, that he is some sort of quarter-breed beaner playing Net-Nutzi? You don't think I didn't record our numerous Skype coonversations wherein the drunken anglo-mestizo was running itz mouth along with the rest of the shitskins playing Net-Nutzi? I seriously doubt that this drunken nitwit has drawn a sober breath between midnight and dawn for the past six months.

    I blame the owners of this virtual mamzer-monkey house for the antics taking place over there. There used to be rules against making knowing malicious lies against others which might expose the owners to litigation. Last fall Apoc and Ingelded decided to let the mamzers run wild. When Ingelded broke the rules that StumbleInn imposed against making actionable statements here, and so in the MamzerBarrell Shitbox made a number of admissions that Kane was right, then Ingelded was caught. Of course, chickenshit mamzer faggots and jewboys 'think' that only Real White Men have to obey jewr [d]rules over at that virtual shithouse and so I was duly banned for a while. Now jewlagged. I fail to see how you nitwits over on Da MamzerBarrell 'think' that you can cuntinue to fuck with me when all I have to do is to post names, addresses and photographs of what are essentially shitskin mamzer faggots playing net-nutzi. You really need to remember that you fuktards are talking to a Real White Man who would love to do unmentionable things to ZOGlings of all kinds once enough of them are in the net.

    Now I really do not want to shut down Da MamzerBarrell. I find it instructive to find out new talent, steer it back to StumbleInn or Kanes. That is why I instructed Thomas Angel as to what Ingelded and limn was saying about him. Da MamzerBarrell is a mere pimple that will eventually pop itzself what with the toxic sludge of jews, mamzers and degenenerate whiggers over there. Looks like I'll have to make further observations in progress.

    I just wanted to remind you that you are a none-too-smart kike skank that loves to hump niggers and beaners because you can't find even a degraded stupid whigger to fuck you and that jewr allies are shitskinned mamzer faggots and drunken anglo-mestizos unable to keep theyz traps shut over on Da MamzerBarrell. Plus you have no idea as to who is listening and what is overheard. I fail to see what you get out of playing net-nutzi, "Hannah"/nigger-Humping kikess. Is the degradation worth the adrenalin rush of getting to be a nasty kike skank playing net-nutzi amongst the shitskins for a day?


    Hail Victory!!!


    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT



  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default Attention: Ingelded, Apoc, MamzerBarrell Monkey Management.

    Attention: Ingelded, Apoc, MamzerBarrell Monkey Management.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...455#post346455
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6083#post6083


    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWhiteMan/ShittyBoob/Kentucky Melungeon View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...427#post346427

    That is pretty funny. Rabbi Marty, a child molester, saying someone else is sexually perverse.

    Keep your Fed handler in the know, that is the only way you will keep those charges from reappearing.
    .


    You must be stupider or more desperate than usual, ShittyBoob.

    What is accepted practice over at Da MamzerBarrell is not allowed over on StumbleInn. That is why many of you critters moved over to there and some, like jewnstain and Apoc are banned from here.

    Insofar as myself being a "child molester" is concerned, after much torture and misconduct the case had to be dismissed at the preliminary hearing on Feb. 27, 2009 because my skightly retarded grandson refused to testilie against his grandfather. I don't make a policy of whining too much about this because as Resistance Revolutionary policy the present criminal regime is to be exterminated root, trunk and branch and tender twig, along with anyone supporting said regime. What goes around cums around. . . .

    Nor as a melungeon criminal who I suspect it getting a check in lieu of involuntary commitment is this accusation made in a spirit of anything less than Genesis 3:15 maliciousness. If you wish to cum out and make a formal criminal cumplaint against myself, based upon first-hand knowledge, then have at it.

    "Intrepid"/Ingelded seems to have forgotten that what goes on over at Da MamzerBarrell isn't allowed here at StumbleInn. Ingelded in essence admitted to itz identity and now is better behaved shitskin mamzer faggot for it. Not perfect by any means. Just a little scared that I'll tell its nigger and beaner friends and homosexual lovers that it has a Net-Nutzi Internut fetish. Something better indulged by having nigger-Humping kikess from Queens pissing on Ingelded while dressed up with a Mogen David juden-star and a pink triangle and one of them swagger-stick thingeys and one of them picklestube helmet spikes shoved up itz ass. Can "Hannah" say, "Mein Kampf!!!???"

    Insofar as Apocales is cooncerned. Apoc is at least a quarter-beaner from a maternal grandparent. Which is why Apoc has been claiming to be a Mormon because this is the only way it can claim to be Mormon, thus whigger, is by claiming to be a "Lamanite." This might explain itz behavior and avaturds the past few months, although it is also because this drunken injun probably hasn't drawn a sober breath between midnight and dawn for most of the past year or so.

    In any case, ShittyBoob, Apoc revealed to me which area in Eastern Kentucky you live in. All I need to do is send in a subpoena to jewr ISP and unless the ISP wants to spend several hundred ZOGbux in quashing the subpoena, then they will end up giving me jewr name and street address. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, no Internet Service Provider is responsible for what a subscriber says or does, however, they must comply with handing out subscriber information if the paperwork is in order. There is a process involved which some shitskinned mamzer faggot abused to no end until I found a genuine free-speech ISP. Now that I know the process, that shitskin mamzer faggot has been neutralized and my forums and web pages are back up. When I get around to invoking process against jewr melungeon self, ShittyBoob, I greatly doubt that I'll be surprised very much by what I find.

    Even more to the point, neither Ingelded nor Apoc can keep a secret. Why yesterday Ingelded revealed that Street-Walking Barbie's first name was jewish even after nearly half a minute had passed in which she begged Ingelded not to snitch her out. Some 'friends,' ShittyBoob.

    Apoc's half-hyber- & half-greaser lawyer mother isn't much of an attorney. From what I gathered, Apoc lives in her basement and does nothing but drink and red-nigger mommy didn't make partner. The Hungarian jewboy ambulance chaser Magyar Against Time doesn't seem very competent either.

    I'm going to suggest that since neither Ingelded nor Apoc have any real loyalty or sense of responsibility for much of anything, that they probably won't want to be responsible for what you mamzer and jew tards have been yapping without a clue or decency over at Da MamzerBarrell. They might want to show that they don't want to be held liable by simply scrubbing mention of any allegations unable to be proven and banning fellow mamzers who would make them personally liable.

    Now I'm going to ask the StumbleInn management to leave your vicious silliness above intact. You get one, ShittyBoob. I have nothing but respect for the way StumbleInn has treated me and my archived posts by putting it in a special section unavailable to the public. That's why I'll put up with a lot from them because they have been decent to myself. In any case, this message isn't addressed to anyone other than Da MamzerBarrell management.

    Of course, if you misbehave like above again, I recommend that they simply IP-ban jewrself and have done with it, ShittyBoob. I see nothing to be gained by letting you run wild.

    Insofar as myself being a ZOG snitch is cooncerned, ShittyBoob, there hasn't been a single act of domestic terrorism -- OKC bombing -- or foreign terrorism -- 9-11 -- that hasn't been carried out without the planning and support of ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. Insofar as petty snitching is concerned, it hasn't been too suckcessfool either. The reason is because there isn't any real aboveground White Nationalist or Christian Identity Resistance because almost all of you fuktards are shit-colored mamzers or faggots like Ingelded, Apoc, jewromy Visser, etc.

    Which is why I have a Movement podcast explaining why it is necessary to not join any of these organizations twice a week called "The Movement Turd." I'm sure the FBI/BATF/ADL/$PLC download and listen in all the time, as do others. Even jewromy Visser downloads a show every so often of mine and puts up pictures of me and my destroyed family as what it thinks in itz melungeon pisser-possum way.

    In any case, it doesn't require much, if any, effort for me to find you out, ShittyBoob. I won't even need to file legal papers. All I have to do is squeeze on some known MamzerBarrell nutsacks and some hi-yaller gilts will squeal.

    Nope, better keep MamzerBarrell ways over on Da MamzerBarrell, ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeonMeercunt. Da MamzerBarrell management might even want to flush the toilet lest the worst of Da MamzerBarrell fuktarded have to eat a bunch of theyz' own mamzer-shit.

    Just sayin'.


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT




  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default So nice to talk to you in the ShoutBox yesterday, Thomas Angel.

    So nice to talk to you in the ShoutBox yesterday, Thomas Angel.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...457#post346457
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6090#post6090


    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Angel View Post
    Hello Thomas:

    I've been in the bowel Movement since 1993 and on the Internut since 1995. I've had to fight for my life against bogus trumped-up charges of child molestation and know how you have suffered.

    When I pointed out in the Shoutbox for you to look at what "Intrepid"/Ingelded was saying about you to "limn" it was for purpose of you understanding what sort of critter you have here on StumbleInn. I am constrained by StumbleInn rules to where I cannot directly name Ingelded, but rather must allude to Ingelded's behavior and those here who are no different as well.

    Now I have my own forum, and since Ingelded is a real piece of mamzer shit who has pissed off quite a few others who have forums as well, there are quite a few other places where I and others can speak freely and in greater detail about Ingelded's ancestry and antics.

    In any case, you have seen less than pleased about my criticisms of other noted bowel Movement leaders. I make these criticisms not because of mere maliciousness, but because I don't want anyone to get in trouble following obvious non-whites, or jews, or even pure-blooded whigger ZOG agents provocateurs. I think I maintain the best spy network within the bowel Movement. However, most of these evil and vicious and stupid critters are not so much dangerous as pathetic.

    Please feel free to visit my forum or other forums on the Circle of Crust. However, Da QueerBarrell/Da MamzerBarrell is a very silly and misbegotten place which needs to be flushed, in my opinion.

    And do send letters to that young lady you were mentioning. Jail time is improved by letters from admirers. I seriously doubt that she will be finishing her kollidge edjewmacation and she might wish to stay in a furnished room in Wichita. Thank you very much for your kind offer earlier this year. I was touched by it.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luthern Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum




  4. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in a Section 8 single-wide collecting a chomo-check
    Posts
    14

    Default ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeon Meercunt's prison 'rape' fantasy.

    ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeon Meercunt's prison 'rape' fantasy.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...554#post346554
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6094#post6094


    Quote Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...528#post346528

    Pastor Lindstedt has won the debate.

    Shitty the Boob has been utterly and completely bitch-slapped.

    You are the only bitch around here, Clancy. You suck Marty off every chance you get. You are not only lighter in skin tone than this cork-eyed melungeon faggot, but you've never been put in prison where jew're bunghole has been stretched out by all of the niggers because the local Aryan Brotherhood sold out jewr mangina for fun and profit!!! I wish that I had parents that loved me and step-niglets that I didn't love!!!

    Of course, Marty spent his time in the nuthouse as the bitch of a big buck nigger. He offered up his as as soon as Tyrone told him too. It was that or get sent to a mainline joint, he wouldn't last an hour there before he would have had a shank between his ribs. That is the prison-rape reality that us melungeon pisser-possums like jewromy Visser, Brian Wright, and me, ShittyBoob had to deal with in prison. Of course, being melungeon mamzer shitskin faggot yardbirds, we loved rough bi-sexual nigger prison rape and like to imagine that this is what happens in state insane asylums.



    Yeehaw!!!

    ShadyBoob/FeeMelungeonMeercunt/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon here!!!

    NEVER accept a blowjewb from a FeeMelungeonMeercunt; while itz sucking jewr dick itz licking jewr unbleached bunghole. -- Proverbial
    I'm collecting a chomo-check here in the single-wide.
    I have a nigger wife and a niglet and a bunch of inbred grandniglets.
    I've voluntarily undergone castration and I like to post on these Net Nazi Internut places:




    http://thebeerbarrel.net/showthread....=2816#post2816

    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13676


  5. #75
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default Let's take it outside jewboy/mamzerkike/faggot.

    Let's take it outside, dirty jewboy/mamzerkike/faggot.



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6095#post6095
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...599#post346599


    Quote Originally Posted by ;ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeon Meercunt View Post
    ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeon Meercunt's prison 'rape' fantasy.

    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...554#post346554
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6094#post6094

    You are the only bitch around here, Clancy. You suck Marty off every chance you get. You are not only lighter in skin tone than this cork-eyed melungeon faggot, but you've never been put in prison where jew're bunghole has been stretched out by all of the niggers because the local Aryan Brotherhood sold out jewr mangina for fun and profit!!! I wish that I had parents that loved me and step-niglets that I didn't love!!!

    Of course, Marty spent his time in the nuthouse as the bitch of a big buck nigger. He offered up his as as soon as Tyrone told him too. It was that or get sent to a mainline joint, he wouldn't last an hour there before he would have had a shank between his ribs. That is the prison-rape reality that us melungeon pisser-possums like jewromy Visser, Brian Wright, and me, ShittyBoob had to deal with in prison. Of course, being melungeon mamzer shitskin faggot yardbirds, we loved rough bi-sexual nigger prison rape and like to imagine that this is what happens in state insane asylums.
    I don't know who ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeonMeercunt's is -- yet. I do know what ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeonMeercunt's is -- namely a melungeon criminal pisser-possum and around where it lives and who to send a subpoena to find out all that is necessary.

    Maximum security nuthouses are filled with sane and insane criminals as well as sane and insane innocents. Being confined in one and what goes on there is not well understood or spoken of. Perhaps I'll write a book someday based upon my diaries and yes, it will be believed because it will have the sort of shit in it that can't be made up. Truth is stranger than fiction.

    There is faggotry in Nuthouses. Higher-functioning criminals are not necessarily stupid just because they may or may not be sane. But violent prison sodomy such as dominates these melungeon pisser-possum's idiotic fantasies like Jeromy Visser, Brian Wright, and ShittyBoob? No. There are millions of man-years of institutional memory and policies to where while a maximum security psychiatric prison is quite violent momentarily and there are a murder or two every so often and thousands of petty and serious assaults, forcible sodomy is almost unheard of. Nuts don't work and play well together, whereas the WhiteCoats and staff swiftly work in unison to break up a 'situation" -- sometimes 20 times per day in a 500-inmate hospital.

    As ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final works to destroy White families and White men without addictive personalities, in order to do this there will be an increase in false accusations of sex crimes by the very same perverted critters that advance homosexuality and giving such rights while at the same time destroying White families and men. Been there, been done to on that. Those perverted non-white criminals pretending to be whiggers will of course spout the ZOG line wherever they can on their forums. Hence what has been happening on Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell. Last fall a drunken quarter-breed named Apocales let "Intrepid/Ingelded", jewnstain/Bluto-Puto, ShittyBoob, Jeromy Visser and sundry other jewboys, mamzers and whiggers run wild with calling myself a child molester. Being a Real White Man of monstrous patience and self-control I simply observed and made a few corrections for the benefit of newbies.

    Not being White, none of Da MamzerBarrell piss-pul know how to behave. They mistake courtesy for weakness. They are used to making threats and blustering. They simply can't understand that to someone like myself, its all a matter of sides. You identify enemies as anyone not on your side and use that knowledge as who to finish off when the time is best and who to try to save or help who is on your side.

    A few months ago I asked the drunken beaner Apoc who was far gone in drunkenness and in chasing a beaner cougar a dozen years older than it, Rustifer Usually Swallows, to reveal the DSCI subforum to public view and to make me the unquestioned master of it now that Gaybird was gone. Apoc bitched about why I didn't post more, and when I pointed out that I didn't want to wade in Bluto-Puto & Ingelded negrep shit, wasted a drunken night in posrepping my posts instead simply administratively giving me posrep and negrepping Bluto/Puto and thus having done with it. Yet Apocales was still all pissy as if I hadn't done enough. The drunken little red-nigger took to evading my questions. It was the beaner with balls, Rustifer, who made demands of me that the MamzerBarrell 'fun' of jewboys, mamzers and faggots getting to call me a child molester on my own forum while me not messing with such posts was the price of 'control' of 'my' sub-forum. Such a deal. I'm supposed to run a DSCI Church facade concealing a jewboy & mamzer & faggot monkey cage. I declined and started this thread, a continuation of what was on my own Christian Nationalist forum. Many is the time when I conceal a forum post or entire thread, such as catching Jeromy Visser thieving, and when the time is right move it to public view from an administrative secret section. Since then I haven't bothered to make any more posts over on Da MamzerBarrell. However, I would make a few sock-puppet posts and the zinging pub[l]ic negrep comment.

    Now Intrepid/Ingelded seems to have the notion that since it calls the shots over on Da MamzerBarrell, it gets to pull the same shit here at StumbleInn. I've noticed that shitskin mamzer faggots living in big cities seem to think that they are smarter and better than "inbred white trash" living in flyover country. Cawa, Sulla the Dick-Taster, Ingelded . . . . all on some level having a massive feeling of inferiority choose to mask it by a play of superiority. I fail to see why. YHWH's Servant Nation should skin such critters alive, not let them smirk while licking theyz' shit off of another mamzer faggot's pecker. Ingelded isn't nearly as smart as it thinks it is. Over the past few months I've maneuvered it into making admissions as to itz identity and made it ban me over on Da MamzerBarrell, and then the weak-minded nitwit beaner Apocales has had to carve away at the pretense of free speech for myself, Clancy and others, effectively ghettoizing Da MamzerBarrell.

    Here on StumbleInn, I've notified Thomas Angel as to Intrepid's true nature of coonspiring with other mamzers to call White activists sexual predators. I've essentially made "Street-Walker Barbie" admit to being an ugly kikess from Queens and Ingelded called it "Hannah", effectively betraying itz fellow slime.

    I've noticed that the Admins and Moderators have made it clear that they would follow Macrobius' excellent advice: Do not call anyone absent proof a child molester or pervert because it could lead to litigation as well as strife. They deleted a post by ShittyBoob/FeeMelungeonMeerCunt making cowardly threats about how very tough it is when cornered like a rat.

    None of this is necessary. I already know Ingelded's and Apoc's identities. No need to beat that particular branded whorse over here at StumbleInn. I have my own forum and Ingelded has many enemies with forums wherein I can post Ingelded's cum-cum-uppance. If I get unduly annoyed at what is posted over at Da MamzerBarrell, then I know who and where to deal with any mamzer tards running theyz' mouths.

    I'm by no means offering peace. I'm simply pointing out that I hold the whip hand over Da MamzerBarrell and its mamzer-monkeys. But most importantly, I'm suggesting that past a certain level that like any other bar or inn we take it outside the StumbleInn.

    I'm not calling for the banning of ShittyBoob or any other MamzerBarrell monkoid. Simply no more accusations of child molestation which had to be dismissed with prejudice and with no first-hand proof by accusers. For my part, I will not reveal the names directly of Da MamzerBarrell mamzers and limit myself via hyperlinks to one at the start of the post to my forum and allied forums. Anyone wanting to know Ingelded's and Apoc's names have had that option for months, if not years.

    Of course there will be ridicule aplenty given that this is a thread on the Circle of Crust, and Da MamzerBarrell is the foulest crust on the anus of the bowel Movement. I'm merely suggesting that we know what the written and unwritten rules of StumbleInn are and I'm suggesting that we take that which of it is beyond the rules of StumbleInn outside the jurisdiction of StumbleInn.

    Let's take it outside, dirty jewboy/mamzerkike/faggot.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT


    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-23-2012 at 03:01 AM.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default Reading nigger-Humpin' kikess the riot act

    Reading nigger-Humpin' kikess the riot act


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...704#post346704
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6096#post6096


    Quote Originally Posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-Humpin' Kikess View Post

    Like i said....Intrepid didnt jewlag jewr ass, and quite honestly, youre the only one flipping out about said jewlagging....



    +



    =


    Quote Originally Posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-Humpin' kikess View Post


    Pastor Ingrate wont debate...
    .

    Look, nigger-Humpin' kikess. Itz like this:

    First of all, there is nothing to "debate." That's because as a nigger-Humpin' kikess you have nothing to debate about. Sorta like Thursday night's The Movement Turd podcast. You would call up, be told to wait for a few minutes, then deliberately hang up because you didn't want anyone to hear a screetchy kikess. Then, of course, like most kike liars, you claim some sort of victory.

    We already know WHAT jew're, nigger-Humpin' kikess. Intrepid/Ingelded betrayed jewr first name even though you screetched for that particular shitskin mamzer faggot not to do so. We've already covered what and who Ingelded is and don't need to beat that dead mamzer-faggot whorse any more on this thread.

    I'm suggesting that we don't need to bother discussing who jew're now that we already know what jew're. You have no forums, no web pages, no place to hang jewr fat kike skank ass on the Internuts, and are really nothing worth paying attention to at all, especially given that not paying much attention to an attention whore of a nasty kikess is a fate worse than death to a particularly nasty kikess kikeroach like jewrself.

    You will cuntinue to screetch and try to get attention to jewrself, especially since you jews have no life outside bothering White people, but you are not really particularly dangerous, no matter how nasty.

    I haven't been over to Da MamzerBarrell the past few days much since jewlagging because I don't get to even post a nasty line in the negrepping system . This is the place to inform us here on StumbleInn as to which weaker Da MamzerBarrell fuktard is getting treated badly because none of you vicious critters can get along together for long.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



  7. #77
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default Dealing with Da Queer-Mamzer Barrellinians

    Dealing with Da Queer-Mamzer Barrellinians


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...285#post347285
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6125#post6125


    Quote Originally Posted by Street Walker Barbie/nigger-Humpin' yenta View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...707#post346707


    ....ya know what sandusky? the moment ya are off suicde watch.....call me..

    all over fn talkshoe like ya know whats going on....ya dont....ask mac..whiney fn bitch.....mac is playing you big time lol

    ingelded didnt jewlag ya pedo ass, so go on and do yet another show claiming he did......................ya fn freak

    cfl for the win!...or the cesnor...
    .

    It is to be expected that the kike vermin of the world "project" their own sins unto the hated Real White Men whose social order they infest and then destroy. I've never met a kike or mamzer infesting White Nationalism that didn't think I wasn't guilty nor a Real White Man who ever thought I was guilty of what I was accused by ZOG. Why? Because these accusations are the means to an end of destroying White families and jewdicially murdering White men. Every Real White Man living under the shadow of ZOG/Babylon knows this just as every dirty jew and mamzer enjoys this. Genesis 3:15 enmity to the end.

    Now the Final Solution to this reality is at hand. I call it the Great Tribulation and in it there will be nothing standing in the way of racial enemies simply finishing off one side or the other. And I am sure that my side will win regardless of whether or not YHWH's Servant Nation is destroyed -- it won't be, cf. Matthew 24:20-21 -- or not because jewr side as dirty spawn of Satan parasites won't be alive or have anything upon which to feed. Nor will whigger race-traitors and their spawn supporting ZOG/Babylon be spared, but rather they must be exterminated root, trunk, branch and tender twig as diseased herd animals carrying a pernicious infection, cf Matt 15:13.

    I find you useful, nigger-Humpin' yenta from Queens because anyone and anything even tolerating jewr kikess self is something to be viewed with suspicion. However, you belong more on Da Queer/Mamzer-Barrell than over here on StumbleInn.

    And because you won't behave unless, like Edward I Longshanks in 1290, Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand in 1492, and Adolf Hitler found out in 1933, the proper response to prolonged kikeatude and violation of WhiteLaw is, and always has been expulsion. If it was up to me, I'd simply ban you for three days for this violation of StumbleInn written and unwritten law that you don't accuse anyone of crimes like a dirty jew pointing one hoof at the Aryan while three cloven hoofs point back at jewrself, nigger-Humpin' yenta from Queens.

    Especially after I was trying to defuse tensions over these unavoidable and natural hatreds and make them manageable over here at StumbleInn.



    Quote Originally Posted by Street Walker Barbie View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...708#post346708

    this asshole thinks my name is "hannah" for real?


    its like this pastor sandusky, i play you like a fiddle............

    and i love dmb
    Listening to this hideous non-Esther kikess so depraved and fugly that it has to settle for niggers and beaners because no whigger will touch it reminds me of this Holohoax picture with this pollack-kikess named Lee-lee Sobieski. In this stupid picture I seen this kikess somehow climb up onto a steeple -- even then I was wondering about how a steeple got into a purported Warsaw ghetto with nothing in it but kike rats -- and was it slinging hand grenades while chittering like a kikess-monkey and kvetching as it dropped them grenades unto SS soldiers like a deranged yenta-monkey flinging itz shit. Having been in the army once and having taken basic training, I doubted the efficiency of simply dropping grenades in an open position such as a church steeple. Grenades are an indirect-fire weapon in which a grenadier exposes nothing more than his hand and forearm while trying to destroy an enemy within a few meters who is also dug in. But since this was a Holohoax dogma-drama I suppose having a chittering Esther-kikess flinging hand grenades while screetching down upon SS soldiers stupidly standing at the foot of a church steeple has some deeper spawn of Satan meaning that us Sons of Adam simply cannot understand. Itz a yenta-kikess thang and no, of course I wouldn't understand.

    Well, jew delusions are all very well and fine -- for kikes, that is. If I was an SS soldier -- and the Pomerianian Lindstedts and the Prussian Schmidts fought for Kaiser and Hitler for the past 150 years or so, the proper response to being handled is to simply shoot kikesses on sight. Or better yet, to handle a 300-lb nigger-Humpin' yenta like a six-pack, albeit with forceps attached to a six-foot pole/Pollack before destination to a soap and lampshade factory. I'd want jewr massive GP-small tentlike kike-skank hide tatooed with a 666 and a Mogen David on at least two sides of my lampshade.

    But for now, if it was up to me, I'd ban you for a week for the second offense, sentence to be coonsecutive, nigger-Humpin' yenta. Third offense, a month. Then if you persist, a permaban.

    I don't see why StumbleInn has to put up with Queer/Mamzer-Barrell vermin, given that they have theyz' own v-bulletin v5.0 cesspool to sport around in. Eddy the First, Isabella & Ferdinand, and Hitler never worried about what would happen to D-g's Chosen Pisspul either, once such were run out for the good of Real White Men and their Country.



    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Dryden View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...285#post347285

    Cheers for your help with the paedophile thing there, Barb.
    Rather than clean up after yenta-kikesses and wring your hands when such cannot behave, I recommend showing her that you are an Aryan man. . . . .



    . . . . . NO, NO, NO, NOT THAT!!! THAT's WHAT THIS HIDEOUS kIKE SOW WANTS!!!! ANYTHING BUTT THAT?

    Why do you think it is reduced to humping niggers and beaners for?

    Nope, I was thinking more along the lines of Eddy the First back in 1290 and Adolf Hitler in 1933. Simply punish the kikes for being kikes for the first and second offenses, then simply say that you have had enough and run them out of the realm, with much kvetching but no stolen goods.

    I'd simply tell it that for the first offense of calling anyone a child molester absent proof for the sake of maliciousness means banning for three days, a second offense for a week, and that after the third time for a month don't work, that a perma-ban will be made.

    Street Walking Barbie/nigger-humpin' yenta behaves like a nasty kikess simply because there is no penalty for acting as such. This critter only respects strength and ruthlessness from their racial enemies and when they don't find strength, they then think of you as whigger prey. Cumplaining about kike behavior only feeds the jew.

    You want nigger-Humpin' yenta to stop? Give it the King Eddy treatment. As an Englishman you should have been cheering King Eddy's treatment of the Scots and Irish in Braveheart. Hell, the only reason that the film was made is because the Chutzpawood hebes are still pissed about what happened in 1290 and still hasn't been lawfully undone yet.

    Think King Eddy, Albert. Give the yenta-sow what it don't want.



    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid/Ingelded/Stevie Bukkake View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...722#post346722

    Pastor Sandusky does have a nice ring to it, however.

    Well, jewr real name, Ingelded, has the ring of shitskin mamzer faggotry to it, however. Insert appropriate hyperlink HERE.

    Give a shitskinned mamzer faggot a millimeter and soon enough it will take a three-inch beaner poolboy pecker down itz throad and up itz ass. Yes, you might have claimed to turn thirty the other day, but jewr olive face looks like itz forty and I'm sure that you got 666,666 miles in and out on jewr shitskin mamzer faggot bunghole.

    This is NOT Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell, Ingelded. Yes, you registered in jewr name the domain name and thus 'own' Da MamzerBarrell in common with three other shitskins and a whigger mamzerizer. It was in doing so that Kane found out jewr real name and address and then punked you out into betraying all of the mamzers and whiggers over there playing "Good White Man." From what I heard, Kane made you squeal like a bitch and then Kane betrayed you by outing you.

    Now it is because you had a run of getting to pretend to be Aryan while shitskin mamzer faggot that you still have an illusion of untouchability. It is because you broke the rule against calling myself a child molester here on StumbleInn that I got you to essentially admit that Kane was right as to your identity and give me permission to out you here as well.

    Not that I intend to violate StumbleInn rules. I don't need to do so, not when I can pretty much do whatever I want to you now so that you cannot impersonate a Real White Man again within the bowel Movement.

    It was for that reason that I have tried to cool down tensions here on StumbleInn and to take our mutual Genesis 3:15 enmity outside StumbleInn. However, you and nigger-Humpin' yenta don't want to behave here but rather to show that jewr kind get to misbehave in a community to which you do not belong.

    I'm suggesting to the StumbleInn administration that misbehavior from the misbegotten critters properly belonging over at Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell be mitigated by expulsion after warning that what belongs on that faggot glory-hole outhouse on the Mis-Information Stupor Highway remains on that faggot glory-hole outhouse on the Mis-Information Stupor Highway. Not here, not at StumbleInn.

    And in order to bring back the Golden [M]A[n]ge to StumbleInn, that non-Queer/Mamzer Barrell posters be pardoned and allowed back to StumbleInn -- in the case of Kane12345666 and St [Cr]Appollonian, Leprous Armadillo of Dork especially -- and in order to keep the process orderly that they be coonfined to theyz special tard corrals, jewlags, and virtual dumpsters. This place has become a sort of nursing home; let it bring back traffic by becumming a virtual circus/zoo but with necessary bars and gates so that the tourists can look but the animals can't touch.



    Quote Originally Posted by JA Whiteman View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...981#post346981

    Here's the rub for you nitwit: mR. Bluto stickniggered me with the assistance of another poster over there from the very first day. The difference is that I crawled my way out of the red dot hole by BEHAVING myself from that day forward and not spergin back at them. You being a spaz with a big mouf did not stand a chance. It's called "hazing" you stupid twat.

    Another fact: I have not received good or bad rep for nearly a year here at SI even when I post new threads or comment to existing, yet when I responded to you in this thread, no less than four people who I have never received ANY reps from, gave me pos. Wonder why? Must be a coincidence right chumLey? It's easy for retards like appy to put this all up to us being kikes, etc. but you should know better but you don't. This is why you ARE a supremostickwhigger. You see, even on the internut one's smartass punkery will have consequences.
    .

    You do understand that Bluto/Puto Zimmer-mamzer is understood to be a jewnstain sock-puppet or some Seattle mamzerkike of dubious ancestry recruited by jewnstain to harass Real White Men, not only on Da MamzerBarrell but used-to-could over here on StumbleInn until the rep settings were changed by the SI admins to put an end to this abuse of others?

    In fact Bluto/Puto was obsessively trying to neg-rep my posts from back when until after a night of doing so all it got out of it was reducing me by 300 points. Ingelded/Intrepid is similarly out of luck.

    Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell was formed for the sole reason so that jews and mamzers and addlepated whiggers could shit on Real White Men and when they run out of those, of their weaker mamzer rivals. Now they are turning their virtual cesspool and glory-hole outhouse on the Mis-Information Stupor Highway into itz end result and now you want to "clean up" this virtual nursing home?

    Now contrast my treatment by Bluto/Puto, Ingelded, ShittyBoob, et&sucked&fuked al. The quarter-beaner Lamanite nitwit Apocales and the beaneress cougar Rustifer Usually Swallows opened up Da Queer/Mamzer Barrel to be all it could be -- a den of kikery, mamzerey, and faggotry -- and soon enough upon letting Nature taking itz course I made an ultimatum that anything associated with me be ruled by me absolutely. Upon negation of my demands. I simply refused to post in my name over there, content with rep sniping of the mass of ZOG critters I didn't like. Ingelded run amok and gave me a club to use upon itzself, my sockpuppets were banned and I got jewlagged.

    Your behavior has been one of collaboration while mine has been one of conflict with Da Queer/Mamzer Barrel fuktards. All of which is on you as to how you want to deal with the same dirty and misbegotten critters over there.

    But over here on StumbleInn, since you have bought into Queer/Mamzer Barrell val-jews, by chimping out on little mamzers and whiggers who have the virtue of at least not being vicious or impolite over here, it is as if you are giving a Sans Fagscrisco bath-house glory-hole cesspool a free pass while bitching about a few well-behaved filipino guest workers with proper green cards here at the nursing home.

    I'm going to suggest that StumbleInn bring back a new Golden [M]A[n]ge by turning from being a sort of v-bulletin nursing home back into an attraction by bringing in entertaining monkeys and clowns previously banned and in the interests of good zoo-keeping and circus management that these previously banned attractions be coonfined into theyz' own jewlags, dumpsters, and tard corrals in which they get to have some fun.

    The first order of bizness is making it clear that Queer/Mamzer-Barrell fuktards don't get to [d]rule over here on StumbleInn, any more than phorafags/feebs do. Revamping and renovating a sort of ordered liberty in which non-vicious chaotics get to run wild in their own cages is, I think, the key to bringing back StumbleInn to where it used to be back in the early years. All v-bulletin forums are in decline now, because of muh-dikkery and censorship overstretch. Time to fix what is broken but not to overstretch.

    I've been reluctant to say this rebuke, JA. But someone who is comfortable over on Da MamzerBarrell shouldn't be allowed to make purges over here on StumbleInn. For every cockroach here at the StumbleInn there are 6.66 particularly nasty bedbugs over on Da MamzerBarrell. Clean up the olympic-sized cesspool for jewboys, mamzers and faggots over on Da MamzerBarrell or at least make some motions towards trying to pull the [butt]plug(s) before wanting to clean up a few little piss-puddles from goofy mamzers and whiggers over here at the StumbleInn.

    You don't have to be an exile from Da Queer/Mamzer Barrell to visit the StumbleInn, but it sure helps. If you wish to refugee out from there to back here, then welcome. But the overflow from there don't get to [d]rule here.


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT



    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-29-2012 at 08:34 PM.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,755

    Default Scrubbing off the 666 brand of a nigger-Humpin kikess lampshade is like painting a frown on Da Moaner Lisa.

    Scrubbing off the 666 brand of a nigger-Humpin kikess lampshade is like painting a frown on Da Moaner Lisa.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...299#post347299
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6130#post6130


    Quote Originally Posted by Macrobius View Post
    If you see a post that engages in libel, please report it (using the icon at the top of a post that looks like a warning sign, an exclamation point in a red triangle), and it will be dealt with. Actual and specific complaints, about specific posts, lodged with the site staff will not be ignored, but dealt with.
    .

    I think Thomas Angel did that with a similar post by nigger-Humpin' yenta.

    However my intention isn't to make an errant kikess or shitskin mamzer faggot behave while watched, but rather to let them be theysselfs so as to get support for exterminating them all by the aggrieved. I've found out that each and every single time that they misbehave that create the impetus to get rid of them in others.

    Now I do think that simply making it plain that misbehavior will not be tolerated works in the short run, but swift punishment is even better until the Final Solution can be derived.

    Besides, I've used the kvetching of this nasty kikess to make a point. I'd just as soon not erase the evidence any more than I'd like to color over itz 666 brands/tattoos over a nicely skinned and stuffed 300-lb nigger-humping yenta. Can you imagine it with an apple in itz mouth, propping up itz snout, with a 666 and a Mogen David branded in sundry places, itz gaping nasty orifices open to inspection stuffed in all of itz Bashanic bulktude atop a nigger or Puerto Rican or two in the Real Holohoaz Museum atop the rubble of jew yawk? Would it be the same if the brand was scrubbed or painted over? Would Da Moaner Lisa be the same without the smirk?

    .


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuOgM_J3AW0

    .


    I trust that I've made my point?

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT



  9. #79
    LiarBill DeClue(less)'s Avatar
    LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi
    Posts
    235

    Default Oy vey, I'm not wel-cum-cum over on StumbleInn.

    Oy vey, I'm not wel-cum-cum over on StumbleInn.


    http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/stu...e-3#post-87837
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6291#post6291

    It looks like Lindstedt calls the shots over at SI and the claims of an Admin over there that libel -- as a delusional 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack, KookKluddKlown from Klan Niglet-Chester and petty blundering criminal who agreed to snitch in order to get out of prison defines 'libel' -- is not permitted is an outright lie. Everyone loves LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), especially niglets. What he should say is that I need to stay over on Da MamzerBarrell along with all of the other jewboys, mamzers and faggots and that anything Martin doesn't like from whining snitching retarded ZOGbot fuktards like me will be called libel and dealt with while Martin is free to libel -- see above MumpsNuttian daffynition -- anyone he wishes. That forum is such a total joke. I so wish that they would let me cum-cum-cum-cum on in. I'm so tired of being the fat fuktard whose asshole is being pounded by Ingelded and Puto Zimmer-mamzer whenever the beaner poolboy makes itzself scarce.



    My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

    So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3


  10. #80
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Crack-doublewide, Brooks, GA
    Posts
    175

    Default Muh red-kikennigger melungeon mangina is so very pleased at them jewlagging Pope Marty

    Muh red-kikennigger melungeon mangina is so very pleased at them jewlagging Pope Marty


    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...0681#post10681
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...810#post395810
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6341#post6341

    The Beer/Queer/Mamzer Barrel jewcrew have finally banned and rightfully jewlagged Samuelson. Or at least that is what muh fellow red-nigger Victor Switzer claimed was Pope Marty's real name before he was getting itz red-nigger mangina tapped by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren.

    They've been requesting Pastor LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) and myself, Chief Red-nigger Pisser-
    Possum
    post more:

    .


    .

    See, Rustifer jewsually Swallows, the beaner cougar, and that quarter-beaner Apoc that will never get any coontang offn' Rustifer agree: Fuck free speech for White Devil Maniacs like Linseed. You know how everyone really really needs moar pisser-possums, pisser-possums, pisser-possums.

    I also think this calls for a celebration/orgy. I'll get Shawn AaRon Visser to let MumpsNut and ShittyBoob have sum new niglet-niece pussy and unbleached bunghole.





    Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer


    jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205


+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts