• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and Muh Beaver & Meercats have Turned on Tubby

Me and muh beaver & meercats have turned on Tubby

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4606#post4606
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3831#post3831
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...63#post1281263

Not sure which of those I would have been, probably stupid and I hope I am wiser now. Tubby simply wasn't interested in my Great North-Wettt Camel Toe/Catchers Mitt.

I hoped that just trying to promote the NW migration would be enough common interest to get HAC to stick to the issues and actually get something productive done. 'Productive like . . . opening up little Pussineer Little Cameltoes to CreaTarded solipsistic anglo-mestizo whigger nutsionalists. We need more WhiggerSwills, TraitorGlenn Millers, and gut-sick guido-weasels with jew ass-cancer in the bowel Movement. they all may have little organs, but I have a 'big-tent' cathedral!!! But I have come to learn that no matter what the situation he will always resort to lies and even worse, truthful attacks on fellow WNs, and he is quick to overlook major character flaws in some of his followers just to be able to continue to use them, no matter what the hypothetical risk that creates for the rest of us.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-22-2011, 02:21 PM.

Why side with TraitorGlenn Miller & WhiggerSwill against Hair-old?

Why side with TraitorGlenn Miller & WhiggerSwill against Hair-old?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3832#post3832

Hello April:

I think that you are foolish to rejoin your CreaTard friends like WhiggerSwill and Hadding the Meercat in order to dump Covington. I don't agree altogether with Harold, but if I don't like some of his material I make a complaint directly to him and if he don't agree with me, then tough. None of us own each other an we don't get to tell the others what to do. Covington hasn't pulled any snitching on others, and if he criticizes, then we simply have to learn to get over it, especially if the criticism is spot on.

That said, I think you are foolish to go back to WhiggerSwill and 'Hadding' as they are only solipsists still re-living in the 90's when Pierce was alive. Everyone in the bowel Movement knows Pierce got $400,000 in Order money and everyone knows that the FBI knew it so they had Pierce by the nutsack. Covington telling the truth about this is legitimate, constructive criticism and fair game.

You can't serve David Lane and one of his betrayers, TraitorGlenn Miller, or those who associate with that drunken rat and/or accept ZOGbux from TGM, like Alex Linder, WhiggerSwill, and Hadding. I myself had to denounce Dan Gayman, Jim Ellison, and Bob Millar of Christian Identity for taking Order money and/or snitching at Ft. Smith in my dealings with Katja and David Lane, and I know full well that David Lane NEVER forgave his betrayers. I turned down David Lane's wanting me to become one of his Wodenist priests, but I do not see how anyone in the Movement can survive siding with snitches. Yes, Covington is often an asshole, but never a snitch. Telling and repeating unpalatable truths from the past is necessary if we are to learn from our mistakes and to keep the newbies safe.

I wish you would reconsider siding with solipsistic treasonous dead-end losers like 'Hadding/Scott David Spiedel, WhiggerSwill, and then from there directly to TraitorGlenn Miller. I'm not asking you to be all buddy-buddy with Covington, just for you not to be used by Hadding and WhiggerSwill. You have a different view of Northwest Migration than Covington. Fine. I myself have CI differences about the advisability of this as a practical policy for myself, but I have no problem with it for the younger generation living in beaner shitholes like California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey who need to get out of such places. They might as well move to the NorthWest and use Covington's plan as a 'cover' while preparing for the Great Tribulation. I'm not out anything by having White People move there. If they are not Christian Identity I have no interest in them and if they are Christian Identity then there is no real differences between the CI position and Covington in the decomposition phase of ZOG/Babylon. We each have our own different message to spread, and Covington hasn't bothered Christian Identity since Hill of the Ravens and so I made peace with him. Neither of us is answerable to the other, but I try to avoid conflict which is unnecessary and has nothing to do with Christian Identity interests, given that we have much the same enemies starting with ZOG/Babylon.

I thought that you didn't like WhiggerSwill. Hadding is either a complete mattoid or a ZOGbot trying to rewrite the History of the Bowel Movement. There is not going to be any extra slop in your trough as a reward for your fighting with Covington and siding with these racially treasonous or mamzeroid mattoid ZOGbot ass-clowns.

As an ally of Covington, I'll be forwarding this message to him, of course. I'm not angry at you, but I think you are being foolish. I didn't think it was a particularly bad youtube video, either, although I didn't look at it more than twice when it was up in my Firefox window.

I've been busy and should have answered as above two months ago to you, April. I was hoping that you would remember why you no longer like WhiggerSwill and leave off as well. You gain nothing by fighting with Covington and being seem with Hadding and WhiggerSwill, and thus by implication TraitorGlenn Miller and the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer and the rest of the ZOGbot tards.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-19-2011, 08:59 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

What's up, April?

What's up, April?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3927#post3927

Hello April:

I think that you are foolish to rejoin your CreaTard friends like WhiggerSwill and Hadding the Meercat in order to dump Covington. I don't agree altogether with Harold, but if I don't like some of his material I make a complaint directly to him and if he don't agree with me, then tough. None of us own each other an we don't get to tell the others what to do. Covington hasn't pulled any snitching on others, and if he criticizes, then we simply have to learn to get over it, especially if the criticism is spot on.

That said, I think you are foolish to go back to WhiggerSwill and 'Hadding' as they are only solipsists still re-living in the 90's when Pierce was alive. Everyone in the bowel Movement knows Pierce got $400,000 in Order money and everyone knows that the FBI knew it so they had Pierce by the nutsack. Covington telling the truth about this is legitimate, constructive criticism and fair game.

You can't serve David Lane and one of his betrayers, TraitorGlenn Miller, or those who associate with that drunken rat and/or accept ZOGbux from TGM, like Alex Linde, WhiggerSwill, and Hadding. I myself had to denounce Dan Gayman, Jim Ellison, and Bob Millar of Christian Identity for taking Order money and/or snitching at Ft. Smith in my dealings with Katja and David Lane, and I know full well that David Lane NEVER forgave his betrayers. I turned down David Lane's wanting me to become one of his Wodenist priests, but I do not see how anyone in the Movement can survive siding with snitches. Yes, Covington is often an asshole, but never a snitch. Telling and repeating unpalatable truths from the past is necessary if we are to learn from our mistakes and to keep the newbies safe.

I wish you would reconsider siding with solipsistic treasonous dead-end losers like 'Hadding/Scott David Spiedel, WhiggerSwill, and then from there directly to TraitorGlenn Miller. I'm not asking you to be all buddy-buddy with Covington, just for you not to be used by Hadding and WhiggerSwill. You have a different view of Northwest Migration than Covington. Fine. I myself have CI differences about the advisability of this as a practical policy for myself, but I have no problem with it for the younger generation living in beaner shitholes like California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey who need to get out of such places. They might as well move to the NorthWest and use Covington's plan as a 'cover' while preparing for the Great Tribulation. I'm not out anything by having White People move there. If they are not Christian Identity I have no interest in them and if they are Christian Identity then there is no real differences between the CI position and Covington in the decomposition phase of ZOG/Babylon. We each have our own different message to spread, and Covington hasn't bothered Christian Identity since Hill of the Ravens and so I made peace with him. Neither of us is answerable to the other, but I try to avoid conflict which is unnecessary and has nothing to do with Christian Identity interests, given that we have much the same enemies starting with ZOG/Babylon.

I thought that you didn't like WhiggerSwill. Hadding is either a complete mattoid or a ZOGbot trying to rewrite the History of the Bowel Movement. There is not going to be any extra slop in your trough as a reward for your fighting with Covington and siding with these racially treasonous or mamzeroid mattoid ZOGbot ass-clowns.

As an ally of Covington, I'll be forwarding this message to him, of course. I'm not angry at you, but I think you are being foolish. I didn't think it was a particularly bad youtube video, either, although I didn't look at it more than twice when it was up in my Firefox window.

I've been busy and should have answered as above two months ago to you, April. I was hoping that you would remember why you no longer like WhiggerSwill and leave off as well. You gain nothing by fighting with Covington and being seem with Hadding and WhiggerSwill, and thus by implication TraitorGlenn Miller and the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer and the rest of the ZOGbot tards.

Hail Victory!!!

June 19, 2011

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-15-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Tubby doesn't share my vision, my greatness, . . . my pussy.

Tubby doesn't share my vision, my greatness, . . . my pussy.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4622#post4622
        http://www.whitenewsnow.com/aprils-g...html#post86823

Is my plan like Harold Covingtons? Basically no, not at all. My plan is not based on a set of novels about violence. It is not about forming quasi military groups and committing crimes. I think that anyone who is planning that far ahead is crazier than a peach orchard boar. My plan involves basics like the fact that I can suck the lug nuts off'n a logging truck and have done so for a number of bowel Movement leaders and I refuse to put the cart before the horse, talk about borders, laws or leaders other than myself right now. I think anyone who does that is either naive or just plain living in a fantasy world.

My plan involves basics like I said. Creating white community, working to educate local whites to racial and historical issues, networking with locals who share similar views on issues, helping migrants to settle to the area, and to advertise the ideas of Northwest Migration to the White masses who are ready to get out of multicultural areas. Well, that's what I say. What I actually accomplish is in pissing off both the locals and the incomers to where they want nothing more to do with me.

Some of the ways we are accomplishing these things are 1. Creating white community by having BBQs and events for local WNs or sympathizers to attend. 2. Working to educate local whites by having speakers, showing films and writing letters to the editor. 3.Networking with locals involved in the Pro Life movement, gun rights, and other political issues. 4.Helping migrants by advising, giving them information and being a resource for physical, emotional and spiritual help in their move. 5. Advertising the idea of NW migration on various websites, both racial and nonracial,reaching out to Whites across the country who might want to move here. 6. Getting on the EBT food stamp card and living off welfare from ZOG.

The time frame on this could be 5 years or it could be 25 years. I honestly just dont know. It depends on lots of things like the economy and politics and so forth.Obviously we need to get a large number of people thinking racially and that has to happen by lots of our people moving here as well as connecting with those already here. When we have sufficient numbers an organic movement will develop, groups will form and leaders will emerge. My job as I see it is to help promote the idea of NW migration and to help the migrants get up here and get settled.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-24-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

fuck HAC, fuck HAdding and Fuck will williams

fuck HAC, fuck HAdding and Fuck will williams

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4623#post4623

I have not "joined" Hadding or Will. I have removed them both from WNN where I am a mod. I also refused to diclose the location of Covington to Hadding. But I am not going to allow covington to continue to post lies about me and my people here just to keep the peace.

Covington is knowingly fucking with prisoners at the Coffee Creek prison for his own personal benefit and perceived glory. They have asked me in person to have the posts about them and the prison removed but Covington now is making up a lie that they sent him a letter saying " if we write to you and tell you to stop that means we are under duress". This is a boldface lie. Also HACs webmaster is posting lies about what is happening here in Kalispell and when I try to post a reply my replies are removed. Thus I am not allowed to answer to their accusations. HACs webmaster came here and tried to get some of the guys in our group to commit crimes. He also constantly got drunk and talked about bombs and so forth, even going so far as to put photos of a local queer church on our computer here at the house, talking about " what he wanted to do". This is bullshit and we had to make him go away. Now he is trying to get revenge by posting lies about us on HACs blog. HAC is so weak he wont get rid of this guy and the guy is obviously a weak link and a definite liability. Instead he turned on me. so fuck HAC, fuck HAdding and Fuck will williams.

next time you plan to reprimand me, get the full story.

19 June 2012

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-15-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

WhiggerSwill and Hadding and April are . . . . attention whoring about that which nobody even remotely gives a shit any more.

WhiggerSwill and Hadding and April are . . . . attention whoring about that which nobody even remotely gives a shit any more.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=4015#post4015
            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4466#post4466

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill Welass View Post
            http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=4012#post4012

Why do you think it took you so long to admit the obvious? It should have been clear to you as it was right off with Greg Hood in this exceptional OD blog thread:http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...omment-page-2/. Everyone reading this forum thread should digest that archived "Harold Covington, an apology" rather than rehash it all again here. Greg apologized to HAC in an open letter on your blog, then, when presented with the evidence, wrote this:

---
            Matt Parrott says:
            March 12, 2010 at 12:53 am
            Will,
            I’m Wikitopian and I’m convinced. I can be a bit dense at times.

I was just looking over the other comments from 18 months ago and saw where I wrote this: "Covington has written 16 books, he claims, all but one being fiction. I’m not a writer, but before it’s all over I’ll probably have to write one book myself — non-fiction — just to set the record straight once and for all, to have all documentation in one place instead of in bits and pieces, here and there, in various internet archives."
            ---

Thank goodness for Hadding Scott! I won't have to write a book explaining things because within a few months of my writing those words at your OD blog Hadding launched the Setting the Record Straight blog which does just that. Now folks can simply point people there for defendant Covington's rap sheet rather than be fooled by him as you and Gregory Hood and so many others have been.

You may appreciate the following document from Hadding's blog where Dr. Pierce addresses the "Covington problem" and puts a photo of libeler Tubbo next to a photo of me, his target: http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...william-l.html
            Covington claims that jewr bogus lawsuit has been dissolved.

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...with-fart.html

Which is fine, because most of us think that it was nothing more than a collaboration between the ZOG false front William Pierce -- the Creatard equivalent of Bob Millar -- and Moreass the Sleezester Dees. I take it that you were told that you couldn't renew your bogus verdict and so it all died out.

Insofar as Hadding/Scott David Spiedel is cooncerned, he is ragging on Edgar Steele -- the Whigger Whimperer -- over on the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's tard corral funded by the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, TraitorGlenn Miller, paymaster. He That Insists on Naming the jew yet pussies out when jew says, "Ja Ja" kicked off the Loveless Mattoid Meercat when it said that the Whigger-Whimperer was lying, then let it back on five days after the Idaho jewry of ZOGlings coonvicted Da Whigger Whimperer. Now it and Paully Da ZOG-Parrot are going hammer & sickle & tongs against pore Edgar and everyone else thinks that they are faggot ZOGbots.

What everyone seems to notice is that a ZOGbot never seems able to stand on itz own. It requires censorsheep and a suspension of disbelief. You went whining to ZOG because Covington made fun of jew and called you names. Hadding got one of my sockpuppets banned over on the Belgian sephardic jew datamining outfit, i.e. phorafags/feebs. None of you anglo-mestizo ZOGtards know how to act and so you run whining to the closest ZOG-dog and beg for censorship protection.

Well, nobody much believes you or Hadding's rewrite of the 1990s, and nobody at all gives a shit as to what you ZOGbot tards claim was the true history of the bowel Movement. It is so pre-9-11.

Covington has moved on and has the only Movement activism actually getting something done. I am working on driving out jews and mamzers in the above-ground 'Wikipedia-Talksjew CI' Church. WhiggerSwill and Hadding and April are . . . . attention whoring about that which nobody even remotely gives a shit what-so-fucking-ever any more.

Even Fade/Hunter, although still all butt-hurt over relatively recent events, is blogging, writing, and trying to collect together some of what he was pissing away until recently. When you are whining and all butt-sore over an ass-fucking that nobody but jewrself noticed, then the whole world laughs at you. When you are doing SOMETHING then the world at least respects it a little, sometimes more.

But when all you have is half a bottle of sour mash left, a disability check from ZOG, and remembrance from daze in which you got to cavort like a ZOGbot ass-clown, and nary a jew ghost-writer to write an idiot book in which to get back into the bowel Movement, I suppose the mendacious blatherings of a Loveless Mattoid Meercat will have to do.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

pril, you ignorant slut. Maybe you can get a blow-jewb from Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie

April, you ignorant slut.
              Maybe you can get a blow-jewb from Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=4018#post4018
              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4467#post4467

April Gaede, Revolutionary on EBT
              Coontemplating my own Great North-Wettt!!!

Originally posted by April Gaede

http://zogbots.org/content/so-called...nsky-lindstedt

The So-Called "Pastor", Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
              Posted on 25. Oct, 2010 by zogbotslayer Tag: zogbios

lindstedt01This Zogbot ass-clown, who spent over 3 years in a Missouri state nuthouse as an "alleged" pedophile (hey, it is the show-me state), was only released so that he could infiltrate the Christian Identity movement and pollute it.

Zogbot Linstedt calls himself "Pastor" Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky (best pronounced dirt-jinsky) Lindstedt, where it is apparent that he shares a name with the infamous Bolshevik leader and jewish murderer of Christians, Felix Dzerzhinsky, who is suspected to be a relationship of the part-jewish Linstedt.

Lindstedt calls himself a pastor, or sometimes a bishop, but it has never been determined whether he has any actual credentials. He openly admits to knowing little about the Bible, so his actual religion is also yet to be determined. He seems to know much more about Talmudic Judaism than he does about Christianity. Since infiltrating the Christian Identity movement, Lindstedt has not produced one shred of work worthy of a Christian pastor of any sort, so his claim to be a pastor is readily suspected by many, yet he continues to convince a few of his legitimacy.

-----------------

Looks like you should be a little more careful of who you side with Karl..

April, you ignorant ZOGbot twat slut. You are quoting the shit-list of none other than jewr fellow ZOGbot, the murderous Ashkenazi Jersey City jewboy William Finck-el-sheenie. Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie is yet another of the jews and mamzers infesting the above-ground 'Wikipedia-Talksjew Christian Identity church.

By the way, I'm the #1 'ZOGbot' -- a term I popularized in discussing Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie's #1 fan, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott when calling this anglo-mestizo spawn of a ZOG federal agent an 'agent provocateur' got unwieldy. Besides it rhymes. Matt TwOtt ZOGbott probably got a bigger rack than you do, April.

Anyway, Rabbi Finckelsheenie created that page in order to avoid pretending to still be a vicious kike, as it admitted last month in fighting with the Chicago sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November when Jeff Schoep had the jewboy at its West Allis NSM rally.

Originally posted by Rabbi Finckelsheenie
              http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...eli-james.html

While I did defend Eli, I have since found out that he lied about his name. He had told me that oseph November was an alias. Now I know that is his real name, at least on public records, and Eli James is an alias. Eli also insists upon leaving the door to "salvation" open to not only the other races, but even to the Canaanites. So therefore we have necessarily split, because of these issues, and because of Eli's academic dishonesty, all of which I have explained on Christogenea.org. Also, while I do not generally advertise it, Zogbots is also a project of mine, one of several sites I have where I post things that I must say, but that do not belong on Christogenea since I do not wish to soil my academic work with infighting and political bullshit. Lithobolos.net is mine also, and there are others.

So in the above-ground 'Wikipedia-Talkjew' above-ground Christian Identity is full of jews like Eli James and Bill Finck, mamzers like Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, Dan Johns and Jeromy Visser, ZOG agents provocateur like Mikey 'Kikey' Delaney and James Wickstrom. In fact, Bryan Reo, Eli James, and Rabbi Finckelsheenie got my forums, blogs, and web pages taken down, along with other neutral sites like StumbleInn and BeerBarrel and NimBusters. The so-called Freedumb fighter Paul Fromm is a liar and hypocrite that supported Finck and Bryan Reo taking down my forum and web page in Frog Canuckistan, in fact.

Let's understand something: Almost all of our bowel Movement is run by jews and mamzers and idiots like above. April Gaede is simply a weak-minded vindictive twat who when her tits were firm and twat was sorta tight, used to simply be nothing more than the 'bride to the multitudes' and now is idiotically placed as the paragon of whigger split-tail virtue. Karl is not wrong to assume that she is a ZOGbot twat. I think that she is merely silly and occasionally bitch mean when crossed. Her bitch against Covington is merely that Covington's NorthWest Front is putting her chicken-headed efforts in the shade.

But back to Rabbi Finckelsheenie's past:

William Finck, Christian Pastor?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3886#post3886
              http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/

Self styled Christian Identity pastor, Greek expert, Theologian and Biblical essayist William (AKA Bill) Finck has claimed that he was a supervisor at a state prison facility at the time of an attack which left a prison inmate dead. The Ledger points out that it was in fact a county jail.

He has consistently told people he was 'doing paperwork' at the time and wasn't aware until later that guards under his direct supervision were involved in an altercation with a prisoner. He claimed his sentence should have only been 17 months, but on a technicality the judge was able to pass sentence outside the sentencing guidelines. In fact, he took a plea to reduce his sentence by pleading guilty, a gamble which subsequently backfired meaning he would then spend approximately 12 years behind bars for a 'Civil Rights' violation.

He claims he was an innocent victim of circumstance but the evidence shows he was neither innocent nor victim. In fact his whole story regarding his imprisonment as well as the story surrounding the case is a tissue of lies, contrived to conceal his true nature and to fool his now dwindling number of unsuspecting followers.

He was, and remains, an impenitent and unrepentant murderer, sociopath and a violent and pathological liar. He was not as he claims trying to cover for his colleagues, but was instead himself guilty of the senseless, bloody and brutal cold blooded murder of a prison inmate. As it was then reported in the media, he and his cohorts escaped a state murder indictment on a technicality and instead copped a plea for violation of the inmates civil right's. It has been widely suspected and opined that he is one of a large and growing number of well placed and well coordinated people working for the FBI as an insider from within the white nationalist and Christian Identity movement since his release.

He now claims to make his living from IT, but it appears to be nothing more than sub-domain or 3rd level web hosting and web design using off the shelf templates. It is possible that his principle income is augmented by being on the FBI payroll as was former radio show host and fellow New Yorker Hal Turner. Finck similarly runs a hate filled podcast on the Teamspeak and Talkshoe networks, one of which he co-hosts with a peculiarly mixed race neo fascist named Brian Reo from Ohio.

In addition to his numerous web sites under the Christogenea banner which includes a virulently hate filled forum and web log, he runs a site called Zogbots.org in which he slanders and defames anyone who disagrees with his biblical interpretations. His recent victims even seem to include fellow Christian Identity pastors such as Eli James from Chicago Illinois, who has now apparently joined the ranks of such absurd characters as Martin Lindstedt and an individual known as Russell Walker, all of whom have apparently fallen foul of the gospel according to William Finck at some point in time

What now follows is a more accurate and reliable account of this animal and the part he, and his colleagues played in the murder of 27 year-old Arnaldo Ortega in 1989.

Star-Ledger, The (Newark, NJ)

Prison term for guards caps quest for justice

ROBERT RUDOLPH
              Published: October 25, 1996

He was only 27 years old when he was brought to the old Hudson County Jail in Jersey City to await trial on a minor burglary charge.

But for Arnaldo Ortega, it was to become a sentence of death.

In the early morning hours of March 9, 1989, Ortega asked for headache medication. In response, he was dragged from his cell and subjected to a series of unprovoked beatings that left him bleeding, broken and pleading for help. Two days later, after slipping in and out of consciousness and calling for his mother, Ortega died from his injuries.

Yesterday, after a protracted journey through the criminal justice system, the two jail guards responsible for the fatal beating got their own punishment in Newark federal court prison sentences of 14 and 15 years without parole. For the family of the victim, it was a moment of quiet satisfaction.

"I know he's not going to come back to us," said the victim's brother, Louis Ortega, "but wherever he is, he sees that he got justice, too."

Outside the courtroom, Magdalene Negron, the victim's mother, searched for the words to describe her feelings at the conclusion of the federal civil-rights case against the guards.

"I have waited for seven years for this justice," she said softly.

For the guards, David Dumers, 43, and William Finck cq, 35, who had been a sergeant at the time, the sentences mean that two men who so brutally abused their authority as prison officials will spend the next decade and a half as inmates themselves.

U.S. District Judge John Lifland ordered Dumers to serve 15 years and Finck imprisoned for 14 years.

A third prison guard, Thomas Murphy, 36, who pleaded guilty to failing to report the ongoing brutality, was sentenced to a far more lenient term of four months, although Lifland noted that if he had acted differently, "Mr. Ortega would be alive today."

Although both Dumers and Finck were sentenced for federal civil-rights violations, the judge branded the beating of Ortega a "cold-blooded" crime that amounted to second-degree murder, and said Finck's comments during the attack added an "unusual level of depravity to an already depraved situation."

Neither Dumers, white-haired and dressed in a rumpled gray suit, nor Finck, the bearded and bespectacled father of five, made any comment to the court.

Finck had pleaded guilty to the crime, while Dumers was convicted at trial.

As pieced together from court testimony and government documents, Ortega had been in the jail for approximately five weeks when he began complaining of a severe headache and was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center, where he was given a prescription pain killer.

Around midnight the following day, he asked a guard for his medication.

Ortega was beaten to death "because he had the temerity to request medical attention for a headache," Assistant U.S. Attorney Aidan O'Connor said in a report to the court.

According to O'Connor, the prison's deputy warden, Raymond Murray, told Finck to send corrections officers to handle the problem. (A federal jury deadlocked on civil rights charges against Murray in April.)

Dumers and Murphy, O'Connor said, then dragged Ortega out of his cell to an elevator.

"This elevator ride," O'Connor said, "signaled the beginning of the end for Mr. Ortega."

With his screams of "Don't beat me" echoing through the prison corridors, Ortega was brought to the basement. When the door opened, Ortega, still pleading, stumbled out and fell into a pile of mattresses.

At that point, Dumers smashed him in the head with his nightstick and brought him to the main receiving desk, where Finck ordered Ortega placed in the bullpen. Other guards subsequently told of hearing the sound of someone being struck, and Ortega, dressed only in a pair of shorts, was left shivering and beaten.

When Ortega complained of the cold and begged for a blanket, Finck allegedly responded: "No, let him freeze in there."

It was at that point, O'Connor said, that Finck and Dumers decided to "shut Ortega up."

Court documents described in chilling detail what happened next. Carrying a 24- inch fiberglass baton, Finck ordered Murphy and another officer, Richard Maroldi, to stand watch as he and Dumers entered the bullpen.

Finck knocked Ortega onto a concrete bench and began pounding the victim's back with his nightstick "with all his power."

Dumers then punched Ortega in the throat, crushing his larynx.

As Ortega collapsed on the floor, choking and gasping for air, Finck kicked him in the chest, fracturing his sternum.

Leaving the battered victim gasping for breath, the two men walked out of the bullpen, calmly put the nightstick away, and went about their business for the remainder of the shift.

Ortega, now only partially conscious, his body covered with welts and bruises, was transferred to another bullpen, where he begged another inmate to rub his head and cried for someone to "Call my mother, they beat me up."

When one of the other prison guards told Finck that Ortega needed to go to the hospital, Finck allegedly replied: "F him, let him die," and then warned the guard, "Keep your mouth shut or else."

Ortega was left without care for the entire day. It was only when another officer saw him that evening, lying on the floor writhing in pain, his lips caked with blood, that Ortega was ordered to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage, a fractured sternum and a fractured larynx. He died March 11.

The suspects originally were indicted on state murder charges, but a series of legal problems plagued that case. Finally, the U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI moved ahead on the federal civil-right case against them.

Maroldi pleaded guilty to a related misconduct charge in Superior Court in Hudson County. Maroldi had walked away from the beating in disgust and later urged Finck to get medical help for Ortega.

The prison itself was torn down earlier this year and replaced by a parking lot. A new Hudson County Jail was opened in Kearny several years ago, but because of ongoing administrative problems, was taken over by a state management team at the request of county officials early this year.

New Jersey Briefing

Former Jail Guard Convicted

By TERRY PRISTIN
              October 25. 1996

NEWARK- Arnaldo Ortega, an inmate at the Hudson County Jail serving time for burglary, asked prison guards for a blanket. Instead the guards at the jail, then situated in Jersey City, beat him to death with their fists and a fiberglass baton.

Yesterday, David Dumers, of Jersey City, a former guard convicted by a jury in the 1989 beating death of Mr. Ortega, was sentenced in Federal court to 15 years. William Finck, of Bayonne, who pleaded guilty to similar charges, received a 14-year sentence, and a third guard who admitted covering up the crime, Thomas Murphy, of Jersey City, was sentenced to four months

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/10/25/ny...convicted.html

Let's understand something about Rabbi Finckelsheenie: This jewboy is a complete sociopath that will lie to your very face and think it is funny that it pulled the wool over the eyes of the stupid whigger. I found out on Oct. 13, 2010 that this jew criminal ZOGbot had pretty much pulled a number of fast ones on me and so I exposed it. Of course that was 'blasphemy' against this holey kike.

Of course being a complete criminal sociopath means that the genuine article is understood for what it is by the genuine, largely underground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believers -- which is approximately 99.9999% of the racial true believers.

So what does that have to do with April Gaede?

It shows that April Gaede has no loyalty or true allegiance to anyone other than herself. Which should be apparent to anyone able to think with the head that is supposed to do the thinking, both when April was a prime hump-skank, and now that her tits have pancaked and her nether regions need Poly-Grip.

She was with Covington until six months ago until Covington's fame outshone her pathetic efforts. And so she turned on 'Pore Tubby' and is all huffy about 'Axis Sally' the 'torture queen dominatrix' whose voice is cumpelling a lot of NorthWett masturbation.

Give it up April. Neither Karl Gharst nor myself have any use for raging, aging drama queens. If you wish to join the ranks of the jew, whigger and mamzer ZOGbot tards calling me 'Pope Marty Chomo' then all I can do is to put jewr name on those suspected of 'Piglice Testicle-Eating Syndrome' and put jewr name down for the 'cure.'

That said, some of what you say has merit. But what little there is that has merit doesn't need to be filtered through jewr douchebag.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum
              http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/

Comment

Mad Dog, the gulliblest Covingtonista

Mad Dog, the gulliblest Covingtonista

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=4019#post4019
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4531#post4531

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

And you believe him, Pastor Flippityflop?

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                Covington has moved on and has the only Movement activism actually getting something done.
                Is it true you wrote this about your corpulent Leader, Fat Man?

"[C]ovingtonistas have nothing on jews when it comes to having 666 schidzoid personalities, each with 6.66 forked tongues with each tongue slathering a 66.6th tale...

"Unlike Tubby, people know what I look like, where I live, and that I'm not weighing 400 lbs, which is why nobody, except Covington hisself knows currently where 'Wierd Harold' lives or looks like other than cashing checks and money orders from a P.O. Box someplace in Olympia Washington. Tubby is a fearless mailbox fuerher...

"Maybe we all need to send Tubby a quarter so that he won't get stuck underneath the door at the Greyhound terminal toilet trying to take a crap for free. Such a pity that not even the niggers or beaners will want to sodomize the Great Whigger Whale -- Moby Dickless. Call it a mite for Tubby's Great Northwest Imperative Migration."

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4517#post4517

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637516

Originally posted by Mjodr
                  I don't remember anyone stating you can't read anything. However, yes.. the owner, admins and mods get to decide what is PROMOTED on here.

It is also perfectly fine if members, on either side of the issue voice their opinions. A member voicing his opinion that something should not be allowed is not censorship.
                  Let's see. A pack of Abolishionists called for the PROMOTION of the abolishion of slavery. They loudly insisted that the South be turned over to the 'truth' as they saw it and similar policies.

The end result was civil war.

Likewise with the Anti-Saloon biddies. They got their way as well and then everyone had to do what they got and the end was Prohibition.

Now I used to want my own way but I never got so bad that it got to where I engaged in mental gymnastics to force my way on others and call this snoopiness 'good' and 'truth.'

You want to insist that letting the idiotic who can't win in any battle of ideas getting to censor or ban those on the other side, or even those who don't much care but want to decide for themselves isn't censorship, then fine. Like most such busybodies, they never can seem to get in their own little pointy heads the fact that their notions when enforced at the point of the gun inevitably means bloodshed.

Originally posted by RJM Brigade
                  With due respect and in all seriousness, to do this, you would have to choose to ignore a serious amount of evidence over a period of multiple decades that has come from many different people who don't necessarily all like each other or associate.

Obviously there is only so much others can do to warn people about others. Some just have to get burnt for themselves before they'll believe. Independent thinking and stubbornness can be both a gift and a curse. Believe me, I know.
                  Not at all. I am insisting that for those of us who are neutral or really don't care much should be allowed to see both sides of the issue to make up our own mind as to what the truth is.

Covington's agenda seems to be more than a PLE scheme and has been in effect for the better part of a decade. Now you hear about all manner of Movement intellectual calling for the same thing but begging the government out to kill us all as opposed to actually fighting for it. Fine. But Covington is actually doing this plan of his and has a decades' work behind it.

In fact, looking at this thread, April Gaede used to be in agreement until recently. Then some other people got all huffy. Why? Was the PLE plan all of a sudden not a good idea? Or is it because all these people don't like Covington?

The latter I think.

So what to do?

I suggest that you leave the option of showing Covington material in a special place where those of us who might want to see it can do so. And if you want to allow those who hate Covington to post there as well, then fine.

Why is deciding what other white people get to read any less tyranny and censorship than is practiced by 'liberals' and the government?

Originally posted by NorwegianBeauty
                  I don't know anyone who even thinks about Covington seriously. Everyone I know either doesn't know who he is or thinks the guy is nothing. That's how seriously people take him (meaning no one of worth takes the guy seriously or constantly speaks about Covington - think about it).
                  I suggest that you stick with the rest of the 'right-thinking' herd.

Under no circumstances read George Orwell's 'Animal Farm.'

Originally posted by Private Message
                  I just want to let you know hadding is what HAC calls a goat dancer. Who can't seem to let things go from 20 years ago.
                  Yeah, I know who them clowns are. I used to be in the clown movement too, until I decided to just let things go as they are going to go. I'm too old to do anything other than to try to save me and mine as best I can.

I am annoyed that these idiots think that they get to decide what I get to read.

They don't. These wannabe clowns are as big of petty tyrants as at the local town hall. Thank God that they don't have any power over others.

I'm not going to move to the Northwest. I'm not giving Covington any money. But I'm not going to crap over something which, scam or not, actually seems to be thought out and at least is something other than yap, yap, yap and bitch, bitch, bitch.

I drop in to this place every so often. It seems to have really gone downhill recently, to where the wannabes and hasbeens and never-wasses are running wild telling us what we get to read and think.

Oh well. I think that this is the way the White world ends. With idiots insisting that only they get to speak and that everyone else must listen to them. One of my acquaintances told me that if he sees some 'White Nationalists' heading towards him and his family on his farm, he will shoot them down like they were beaners and negroes because they are pure trash.

======================

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637718

Quite a bit of straw man arguments in that post. I will respond to this though.

First, if you think the Civil War had anything to do with slavery in reality, then you really shouldn't complain about not being able to read anything... Because you obviously haven't.

It was about Fed vs State... Only. Those "abolitionists" never complained that the north had slavery long after the war was over.

Besides that, comparing whether or not SF allows promotion of Covington to the Civil War is quite a bit of a stretch.

As for the "falling out"... April has posted many times the reason.. And no.. She is not abandoning the PLE concept. We are still going.. And pretty strong too. I know of at least two more coming soon that I have talked to, and I am not even anyone of note.
                  If you wish to claim that the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery, then fine. I don't think that this is the place to argue that point even if I wanted to do so. Which I don't as you already think you know it all.

Civil wars are caused by people like you not allowing others to live in peace with each other but insisting that they just have to have their own way. Then a civil war 'erupts' and one side or the other 'wins'. Even when the civil war is 'won' if there are any survivors on the losing side then when they are strong enough it smoulders on until an inevitable resumption of hostilities.

What I'm for is non-censorship of ideas as long as the express rules of discourse are followed. What you are for is censorship of what you percieve to be your enemies, saying in effect, that even if Covington and his allies, or even neutrals, say anything in favor or support of this Northwest migration then they are to be banned because they support Covington, even if no forum rules are broken.

In short, your petty hatreds and grievances take precedence over rule of law.

What the Stormfront owner needs to figure out is if he wants to pretend to be for White civilization and mores or for allowing himself to destroy all pretense that you stand for White values of free speech and abhorrance of censorship or for the petty wants of those petty people with their petty grievances from the past decade or longer.

=======================
                  http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637769

Originally posted by Hadding
                  I find it amusing that anyone would try to pretend that Harold Covington ain't done nobody no wrong in 20 years. For one thing, he never stops retelling his same old lies, like that "Goat-Dancer" story that you mentioned, and other much more vicious lies, as you very well know.

You can read Covington's stuff on his blogs anytime you like, Marty. Nobody's keeping you from reading it.

Yeah, sure, one of your "acquaintances." This is what you seem to think about all the time, death and destruction for 90% of the White race. You're as big a misanthrope as Covington, although you seem to laugh more.

It is interesting that you are able to restrain yourself from writing in a wide variety of fonts and sizes, and from saturating your prose with obscene or otherwise insulting puns, as is your usual practice. Apparently you realize that your usual persona comes across as insane.
                  I suppose that in your petty mind there is the inevitable thought that when anyone ridicules you and your kind that it must be Harold Covington or one of his gifted supporters. Why, somewhere on the Internet there is either Covington or one of his supporters saying something that Hadding finds offensive. That's why you roam from place to place trying to enforce your new Protocols.

So your kind finds a place where you are allowed, like the Hens vs Ducks in the George Lincoln Rockwell parable, telling about how Jews do the same to the White Society they infest. And then like the Hens/Jews, you proceed to 'politically cleanse' dissent of others based upon not what they have done to the society, but upon your hatred of them being them. All the while you destroy the very foundations of that social order by saying that its values shouldn't apply because you are special and need special protection from the deserved ridicule of the natives.

Yeah, call me a Nazi duck, you Bolshevik-Lyshenkoist hen. Your persona comes across as that of a vicious little mischling wanting to wear a SS uniform.

Sounds like Covington is preparing himself a Duck Refuge in the Great Northwest for once the Hadding-Hens take over. I think I'll overfly April Gaede's decoy duck blind in Kallispel.
                  Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-10-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637264

I don't remember anyone stating you can't read anything. However, yes.. the owner, admins and mods get to decide what is PROMOTED on here.

It is also perfectly fine if members, on either side of the issue voice their opinions. A member voicing his opinion that something should not be allowed is not censorship.
                    Let's see. A pack of Abolishionists called for the PROMOTION of the abolishion of slavery. They loudly insisted that the South be turned over to the 'truth' as they saw it and similar policies.

The end result was civil war.

Likewise with the Anti-Saloon biddies. They got their way as well and then everyone had to do what they got and the end was Prohibition.

Now I used to want my own way but I never got so bad that it got to where I engaged in mental gymnastics to force my way on others and call this snoopiness 'good' and 'truth.'

You want to insist that letting the idiotic who can't win in any battle of ideas getting to censor or ban those on the other side, or even those who don't much care but want to decide for themselves isn't censorship, then fine. Like most such busybodies, they never can seem to get in their own little pointy heads the fact that their notions when enforced at the point of the gun inevitably means bloodshed.

Originally posted by RJM Brigade
                    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637324

With due respect and in all seriousness, to do this, you would have to choose to ignore a serious amount of evidence over a period of multiple decades that has come from many different people who don't necessarily all like each other or associate.

Obviously there is only so much others can do to warn people about others. Some just have to get burnt for themselves before they'll believe. Independent thinking and stubbornness can be both a gift and a curse. Believe me, I know.
                    Not at all. I am insisting that for those of us who are neutral or really don't care much should be allowed to see both sides of the issue to make up our own mind as to what the truth is.

Covington's agenda seems to be more than a PLE scheme and has been in effect for the better part of a decade. Now you hear about all manner of Movement intellectual calling for the same thing but begging the government out to kill us all as opposed to actually fighting for it. Fine. But Covington is actually doing this plan of his and has a decades' work behind it.

In fact, looking at this thread, April Gaede used to be in agreement until recently. Then some other people got all huffy. Why? Was the PLE plan all of a sudden not a good idea? Or is it because all these people don't like Covington?

The latter I think.

So what to do?

I suggest that you leave the option of showing Covington material in a special place where those of us who might want to see it can do so. And if you want to allow those who hate Covington to post there as well, then fine.

Why is deciding what other white people get to read any less tyranny and censorship than is practiced by 'liberals' and the government?

Originally posted by NorwegianBeauty
                    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637350

I don't know anyone who even thinks about Covington seriously. Everyone I know either doesn't know who he is or thinks the guy is nothing. That's how seriously people take him (meaning no one of worth takes the guy seriously or constantly speaks about Covington - think about it).
                    I suggest that you stick with the rest of the 'right-thinking' herd.

Under no circumstances read George Orwell's 'Animal Farm.'

Originally posted by Private Message
                    I just want to let you know hadding is what HAC calls a goat dancer. Who can't seem to let things go from 20 years ago.
                    Yeah, I know who them clowns are. I used to be in the clown movement too, until I decided to just let things go as they are going to go. I'm too old to do anything other than to try to save me and mine as best I can.

I am annoyed that these idiots think that they get to decide what I get to read.

They don't. These wannabe clowns are as big of petty tyrants as at the local town hall. Thank God that they don't have any power over others.

I'm not going to move to the Northwest. I'm not giving Covington any money. But I'm not going to crap over something which, scam or not, actually seems to be thought out and at least is something other than yap, yap, yap and bitch, bitch, bitch.

I drop in to this place every so often. It seems to have really gone downhill recently, to where the wannabes and hasbeens and never-wasses are running wild telling us what we get to read and think.

Oh well. I think that this is the way the White world ends. With idiots insisting that only they get to speak and that everyone else must listen to them. One of my acquaintances told me that if he sees some 'White Nationalists' heading towards him and his family on his farm, he will shoot them down like they were beaners and negroes because they are pure trash.

Comment

Why is censorship good when $permFront dweeb pseudo-Nutzis do it?

Why is censorship good when $permFront dweeb pseudo-Nutzis do it?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9635639 Post censored by $permFront Censor-ZOGbots
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4532#post4532

Originally posted by kayden
                      http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9634615

#76 is gone Will. Anyone putting up a single pro-Covington post will be gone, WhiggerSwill. Now can I bear jewr anglo-mestizo ass-babies?

I think scrapping this whole thread is a good idea too, because as a ZOG false-front data-mining operation and way to put ZOGbux into David Duck's and Milton Black's pockets, we don't want whiggers moving around without proper joopervision, however, there needs to be a way for us to pretend that Folks get to make up their own mind about Covington and his group, as well as a way to show that Stormfront does not "promote" him. Yes, I agree that we have to please that pancake-titted, slack-twatted old drama-quean skank April Gaede who don't want pisspul not getting under her dumb thumb, and that faggot dweeb Hadding/Scott David Spiedel when he isn't shitting on Da Whigger-Whimperer over on VNNF, and especially jewrself, WhiggerSwill. But that doofus tard Don Black says that the censorship can't be too hard or overt or participation in the form of them ass-clowns sending in ZOGbux might slacken again..

So I'm deliberating about how to best accomplish that. For now, I'll just leave this thread open, as I'm awaiting certain replies anyway, and this gives People time to air their opinions.....pro or con. At least until we manage to sucker out the hidden trolls and nitwits thinking that they have Freedumb of Speech. Dweebaaaaahahahaha!!!

Why do away with this thread at all? Isn't that censorship?

I think you should let this thread stay as it is and let the readers decide what they want to read and hear for themselves as opposed to letting some members decide for us what they want us to read and hear.

But if you want, why not simply put a signature line that Stormfront does not 'promote' Covington, or better yet, put this thread in the opposition thread or something which indicates your disapproval or Stormfront disapproval. Please don't censor. Or best yet, simply decide to not take one side or another as long as a posting doesn't violate some specific rule. Leave well enough alone.

'Outlawing' or banning discussion because someone in power doesn't like that idea or individual seems to be what most of us don't like when the government does it. Why will doing this when someone claiming to be on our side does it any great improvement over what we have to put up with now? I don't want some new whiners getting to decide what gets posted. I'd like to decide for myself what I get to read, and not have somebody else getting to do decide.

___777___777___777___

The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
                      Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
                      Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .

Comment

Censorship is good when us ZOGbot twatt faggots get to impose it on whiggers here at $permFront

Censorship is good when us ZOGbot twatt faggots get to impose it on whiggers here at $permFront

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9636093
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4534#post4534

Originally posted by JohnReltney
                        http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9635639

I'd like to decide for myself what I get to read, and not have somebody else getting to do decide.
                        I think you know where to read that stuff. Will Williams, as the reigning [d]ruling naglo-mestizo ZOGbot tard for the Department of ZOGland InSecurity and thus high on Milton-Monster Black's ZOG false-front could have Covington's Blogspots shut down, but he hasn't done that. Can't have the whigger nutsionalists figuring out that WhiggerSwill is going ass-to-mouth with jooggle.

The question is really one of promoting the Fat Man and allowing him to be promoted on $permFront, ZOG's #1 ZOG false front and data-mining center.

There are a lot of neophytes in WN that don't know sh-t from Shinola, as regards who is credible and who is not. They need guidance from doofus mamzer faggot ZOGbot twats like me. What do you do to keep these people from being led astray? Or not running around in ZOG-approved circles?

Pretending that the Fat Man doesn't exist isn't really adequate now, because Tom Sunic and Greggy Johnson and various minor writers (with their heads in the clouds, I would say) actively promote him, and Jamie Kelso -- even though he knows better -- turns a blind eye to such promotions on his fora. How dare they think for themselves as opposed to following the party line. We never had such problems a few years ago! David Duckster was being made to suck a lot of nigger cock in the can and so Milton-Monster Black kept a tight anal lid here on $permFront and the Gut-Sick kiken-weasel with jew ass-cancer agreed on 'No Tubby, No How' tardation. Therefore we are obligated to discuss the Fat Man and his follies to some degree. Which means that as ZOGbots that we get to tell the newbie tards what to think and to censor the rest as necessary.

But does it mean that there should be free discussion on the matter extended to people that consistently abuse the privilege so as to promote error? I don't think so. When us intellecshul edjewmacated faggots get a grip -- be it of our anal sphincters or of this ZOG false front -- we don't ever intend to let go.

There's no sense in facilitating the promotion of error. It's better to set people straight. Well, not 'straight.' More like acceptably semitically-correct as us ZOGbot false-fronts decide what all we want said.

Censorship by the Federal Government would be unconstitutional, but censorship of a discussion forum by its owner accepting ZOGbux to be a ZOG false front is perfectly constitutional and necessary to keep it from becoming saturated with trash -- unruly Aryan men wanting to think for themselves and against us ZOGbot twats, faggots, and jews -- of which certain people have a history of generating copious amounts. (And you know who that is. And we can't have that!!! (White men thinking for themselves without us ZOGbot mamzer and whigger twats))

Comment

JohnReltney = Pope Marty Lindstedt. Ban him now! Ban him now!

JohnReltney = Pope Marty Lindstedt. Ban him now! Ban him now!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235 Post deleted/censored by $permFront
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4536#post4536

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235

The only rule should be simple rules of decency, and as long as they are followed, then anyone should be allowed to post and those of us who are looking for the truth of the matter can decide for ourselves what that truth is and where it lies.
                          Decency and respect for rational discourse, sure, but if somebody is speaking through half a dozen usernames at once and spewing defamatory lies faster than they can be corrected, I don't call that decency. When it cum-cums down to it, us loveless mattoid faggot meercats are bigger censorship advocates than the jews. Likewise if he plays nice on the forum but posts links to where the mask comes off. How dare anyone use the Internut to show that I'm a raving hypocrite and censoring meercat faggot.

Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.
                          Oh come on, Marty. JohnReltney = Pope Marty Lindstedt. Ban him now! Ban him now! Let it be done on $permFront as it was on phorafags/feebs once I snitched you out there. Both StormFront and phorafags/feebs are ZOG false fronts run on behalf of jews pickling up the server bills in order to datamine as a ZOG false front operation. You don't believe in Covington. I remember when you said on your Talkshoe podcasts that Covington lies a lot. You just enjoy scandalmongering. Once you say something against Tubby, you never can take it back, whereass as ZOGbots we never will be held to account for what we say.

Us Lards of v-bulletin. We get to say whatever the fuck we want, even if it is at variance with our professed lies.

Comment

The Arrogance of ZOGbot Censors

The Arrogance of ZOGbot Censors

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4537#post4537

Originally posted by Hadding/Scott David Spiedel the ZOGbot faggot meercat
                            http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9636093

I think you know where to read that stuff. Will Williams could have Covington's Blogspots shut down, but he hasn't done that.

The question is really one of promoting the Fat Man and allowing him to be promoted.

There are a lot of neophytes in WN that don't know sh-t from Shinola, as regards who is credible and who is not. What do you do to keep these people from being led astray?

Pretending that the Fat Man doesn't exist isn't really adequate now, because Tom Sunic and Greggy Johnson and various minor writers (with their heads in the clouds, I would say) actively promote him, and Jamie Kelso -- even though he knows better -- turns a blind eye to such promotions on his fora. We never had such problems a few years ago! Therefore we are obligated to discuss the Fat Man and his follies to some degree.

But does it mean that there should be free discussion on the matter extended to people that consistently abuse the privilege so as to promote error? I don't think so.

There's no sense in facilitating the promotion of error. It's better to set people straight.

Censorship by the Federal Government would be unconstitutional, but censorship of a discussion forum by its owner is perfectly constitutional and necessary to keep it from becoming saturated with trash -- of which certain people have a history of generating copious amounts. (And you know who that is.)
                            I'll repost above to show the fatuous arrogance of would-be censors.

I don't know and don't care what your problem is with others. I really don't. How dare you try to pull this dweeb crap of insisting that the readers don't get to decide for themselves what they choose to read?

What I do know is that I don't like your kind telling me what I can and cannot read. You are as arrogant and stupid and evil as the federal regime and I don't want you getting to decide what is said.

The only rule should be simple rules of decency, and as long as they are followed, then anyone should be allowed to post and those of us who are looking for the truth of the matter can decide for ourselves what that truth is and where it lies. My position is for those of us readers who usually don't post, or post here who want to read and decide for ourselves what to think. You are for denying those rights to be informed by smugly claiming to be the only one with the truth on his side. Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.

I agree that the owner of this forum gets to decide what is posted. I didn't know that you were the owner or speaks for the owner. I do know that I don't want to take your word on it because you are so awful scared that I might hear different and come to a different conclusion than that which you want to impose by censorship. If the owner decides to favor censorship in favor of some then that will be noted.

___777___777___777___

The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
                            Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
                            Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .

Comment

Censorsheep is perfectly acceptable as long as you get jewr reltney wettt in Gaede-tang

Censorsheep is perfectly acceptable as long as you get jewr reltney wettt in Gaede-tang

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4542

Originally posted by The Reltney Identity
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4537#post4537

I'll repost above to show the fatuous arrogance of would-be censors.

I don't know and don't care what your problem is with others. I really don't. How dare you try to pull this dweeb crap of insisting that the readers don't get to decide for themselves what they choose to read?

What I do know is that I don't like your kind telling me what I can and cannot read. You are as arrogant and stupid and evil as the federal regime and I don't want you getting to decide what is said.

The only rule should be simple rules of decency, and as long as they are followed, then anyone should be allowed to post and those of us who are looking for the truth of the matter can decide for ourselves what that truth is and where it lies. My position is for those of us readers who usually don't post, or post here who want to read and decide for ourselves what to think. You are for denying those rights to be informed by smugly claiming to be the only one with the truth on his side. Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.

I agree that the owner of this forum gets to decide what is posted. I didn't know that you were the owner or speaks for the owner. I do know that I don't want to take your word on it because you are so awful scared that I might hear different and come to a different conclusion than that which you want to impose by censorship. If the owner decides to favor censorship in favor of some then that will be noted.
                              I don't remember anyone stating you can't read anything. However, yes . . . the owner, admins and mods get to decide what is PROMOTED on here. I used to be a ZOGling whigger ass-clown butt today I am a $permFront whigger ass-clown and edjewmacated and shit.

It is also perfectly fine if members, on either side of the issue voice their opinions. A member voicing his opinion that something should not be allowed is not censorship. Its a transparent attempt to get me some Gaede pussy and end my long dry spell without pussy since pussy had me. Tough luck Dick. You know how it is. I need to get my reltney wettt in some Gaede-tang.

April Gaede kicked muh fat mamzer ass to the curb when I said I wanted Lynx&Lambkin Gaede- tang

http://www.facebook.com/Mjodr
                              Doofus $permFront Supporter!!!

. . . . So when do you think I'll get me some Gaede pussy?

Comment

Working...
                              X