+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Me and Muh Beaver & Meercats have Turned on Tubby

  1. #11
    The Reltney Identity's Avatar
    The Reltney Identity is offline Working Towards The Reltney Supremacy/Ultimatum Member The Reltney Identity is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On a Whigger Nutsionalist v-bulletin forum near jew!
    Posts
    55

    Default Why is censorship good when $permFront dweeb pseudo-Nutzis do it?

    Why is censorship good when $permFront dweeb pseudo-Nutzis do it?


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9635639 Post censored by $permFront Censor-ZOGbots
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4532#post4532


    Quote Originally Posted by kayden
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9634615

    #76 is gone Will. Anyone putting up a single pro-Covington post will be gone, WhiggerSwill. Now can I bear jewr anglo-mestizo ass-babies?


    I think scrapping this whole thread is a good idea too, because as a ZOG false-front data-mining operation and way to put ZOGbux into David Duck's and Milton Black's pockets, we don't want whiggers moving around without proper joopervision, however, there needs to be a way for us to pretend that Folks get to make up their own mind about Covington and his group, as well as a way to show that Stormfront does not "promote" him. Yes, I agree that we have to please that pancake-titted, slack-twatted old drama-quean skank April Gaede who don't want pisspul not getting under her dumb thumb, and that faggot dweeb Hadding/Scott David Spiedel when he isn't shitting on Da Whigger-Whimperer over on VNNF, and especially jewrself, WhiggerSwill. But that doofus tard Don Black says that the censorship can't be too hard or overt or participation in the form of them ass-clowns sending in ZOGbux might slacken again..

    So I'm deliberating about how to best accomplish that. For now, I'll just leave this thread open, as I'm awaiting certain replies anyway, and this gives People time to air their opinions.....pro or con. At least until we manage to sucker out the hidden trolls and nitwits thinking that they have Freedumb of Speech. Dweebaaaaahahahaha!!!

    Why do away with this thread at all? Isn't that censorship?

    I think you should let this thread stay as it is and let the readers decide what they want to read and hear for themselves as opposed to letting some members decide for us what they want us to read and hear.

    But if you want, why not simply put a signature line that Stormfront does not 'promote' Covington, or better yet, put this thread in the opposition thread or something which indicates your disapproval or Stormfront disapproval. Please don't censor. Or best yet, simply decide to not take one side or another as long as a posting doesn't violate some specific rule. Leave well enough alone.

    'Outlawing' or banning discussion because someone in power doesn't like that idea or individual seems to be what most of us don't like when the government does it. Why will doing this when someone claiming to be on our side does it any great improvement over what we have to put up with now? I don't want some new whiners getting to decide what gets posted. I'd like to decide for myself what I get to read, and not have somebody else getting to do decide.

    ___777___777___777___


    The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
    Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
    Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .


  2. #12
    Hadding's Avatar
    Hadding is offline Loveless Mattoid Meercat Veteran Member Hadding is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Currently stuck up the Roid-Rage-Retard's blue-tick asshole
    Posts
    114

    Default Censorship is good when us ZOGbot twatt faggots get to impose it on whiggers here at $permFront

    Censorship is good when us ZOGbot twatt faggots get to impose it on whiggers here at $permFront


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9636093
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4534#post4534

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReltney
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9635639

    I'd like to decide for myself what I get to read, and not have somebody else getting to do decide.
    I think you know where to read that stuff. Will Williams, as the reigning [d]ruling naglo-mestizo ZOGbot tard for the Department of ZOGland InSecurity and thus high on Milton-Monster Black's ZOG false-front could have Covington's Blogspots shut down, but he hasn't done that. Can't have the whigger nutsionalists figuring out that WhiggerSwill is going ass-to-mouth with jooggle.

    The question is really one of promoting the Fat Man and allowing him to be promoted on $permFront, ZOG's #1 ZOG false front and data-mining center.

    There are a lot of neophytes in WN that don't know sh-t from Shinola, as regards who is credible and who is not. They need guidance from doofus mamzer faggot ZOGbot twats like me. What do you do to keep these people from being led astray? Or not running around in ZOG-approved circles?

    Pretending that the Fat Man doesn't exist isn't really adequate now, because Tom Sunic and Greggy Johnson and various minor writers (with their heads in the clouds, I would say) actively promote him, and Jamie Kelso -- even though he knows better -- turns a blind eye to such promotions on his fora. How dare they think for themselves as opposed to following the party line. We never had such problems a few years ago! David Duckster was being made to suck a lot of nigger cock in the can and so Milton-Monster Black kept a tight anal lid here on $permFront and the Gut-Sick kiken-weasel with jew ass-cancer agreed on 'No Tubby, No How' tardation. Therefore we are obligated to discuss the Fat Man and his follies to some degree. Which means that as ZOGbots that we get to tell the newbie tards what to think and to censor the rest as necessary.

    But does it mean that there should be free discussion on the matter extended to people that consistently abuse the privilege so as to promote error? I don't think so. When us intellecshul edjewmacated faggots get a grip -- be it of our anal sphincters or of this ZOG false front -- we don't ever intend to let go.

    There's no sense in facilitating the promotion of error. It's better to set people straight. Well, not 'straight.' More like acceptably semitically-correct as us ZOGbot false-fronts decide what all we want said.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReltney
    Censorship by the Federal Government would be unconstitutional, but censorship of a discussion forum by its owner accepting ZOGbux to be a ZOG false front is perfectly constitutional and necessary to keep it from becoming saturated with trash -- unruly Aryan men wanting to think for themselves and against us ZOGbot twats, faggots, and jews -- of which certain people have a history of generating copious amounts. (And you know who that is. And we can't have that!!! (White men thinking for themselves without us ZOGbot mamzer and whigger twats))


  3. #13
    Hadding's Avatar
    Hadding is offline Loveless Mattoid Meercat Veteran Member Hadding is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Currently stuck up the Roid-Rage-Retard's blue-tick asshole
    Posts
    114

    Default JohnReltney = Pope Marty Lindstedt. Ban him now! Ban him now!

    JohnReltney = Pope Marty Lindstedt. Ban him now! Ban him now!


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235 Post deleted/censored by $permFront
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4536#post4536

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReltney
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235

    The only rule should be simple rules of decency, and as long as they are followed, then anyone should be allowed to post and those of us who are looking for the truth of the matter can decide for ourselves what that truth is and where it lies.
    Decency and respect for rational discourse, sure, but if somebody is speaking through half a dozen usernames at once and spewing defamatory lies faster than they can be corrected, I don't call that decency. When it cum-cums down to it, us loveless mattoid faggot meercats are bigger censorship advocates than the jews. Likewise if he plays nice on the forum but posts links to where the mask comes off. How dare anyone use the Internut to show that I'm a raving hypocrite and censoring meercat faggot.


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReltney
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235

    Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.
    Oh come on, Marty. JohnReltney = Pope Marty Lindstedt. Ban him now! Ban him now! Let it be done on $permFront as it was on phorafags/feebs once I snitched you out there. Both StormFront and phorafags/feebs are ZOG false fronts run on behalf of jews pickling up the server bills in order to datamine as a ZOG false front operation. You don't believe in Covington. I remember when you said on your Talkshoe podcasts that Covington lies a lot. You just enjoy scandalmongering. Once you say something against Tubby, you never can take it back, whereass as ZOGbots we never will be held to account for what we say.

    Us Lards of v-bulletin. We get to say whatever the fuck we want, even if it is at variance with our professed lies.




  4. #14
    The Reltney Identity's Avatar
    The Reltney Identity is offline Working Towards The Reltney Supremacy/Ultimatum Member The Reltney Identity is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On a Whigger Nutsionalist v-bulletin forum near jew!
    Posts
    55

    Default The Arrogance of ZOGbot Censors

    The Arrogance of ZOGbot Censors


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4537#post4537


    Quote Originally Posted by Hadding/Scott David Spiedel the ZOGbot faggot meercat
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9636093

    I think you know where to read that stuff. Will Williams could have Covington's Blogspots shut down, but he hasn't done that.

    The question is really one of promoting the Fat Man and allowing him to be promoted.

    There are a lot of neophytes in WN that don't know sh-t from Shinola, as regards who is credible and who is not. What do you do to keep these people from being led astray?

    Pretending that the Fat Man doesn't exist isn't really adequate now, because Tom Sunic and Greggy Johnson and various minor writers (with their heads in the clouds, I would say) actively promote him, and Jamie Kelso -- even though he knows better -- turns a blind eye to such promotions on his fora. We never had such problems a few years ago! Therefore we are obligated to discuss the Fat Man and his follies to some degree.

    But does it mean that there should be free discussion on the matter extended to people that consistently abuse the privilege so as to promote error? I don't think so.

    There's no sense in facilitating the promotion of error. It's better to set people straight.

    Censorship by the Federal Government would be unconstitutional, but censorship of a discussion forum by its owner is perfectly constitutional and necessary to keep it from becoming saturated with trash -- of which certain people have a history of generating copious amounts. (And you know who that is.)
    I'll repost above to show the fatuous arrogance of would-be censors.

    I don't know and don't care what your problem is with others. I really don't. How dare you try to pull this dweeb crap of insisting that the readers don't get to decide for themselves what they choose to read?

    What I do know is that I don't like your kind telling me what I can and cannot read. You are as arrogant and stupid and evil as the federal regime and I don't want you getting to decide what is said.

    The only rule should be simple rules of decency, and as long as they are followed, then anyone should be allowed to post and those of us who are looking for the truth of the matter can decide for ourselves what that truth is and where it lies. My position is for those of us readers who usually don't post, or post here who want to read and decide for ourselves what to think. You are for denying those rights to be informed by smugly claiming to be the only one with the truth on his side. Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.

    I agree that the owner of this forum gets to decide what is posted. I didn't know that you were the owner or speaks for the owner. I do know that I don't want to take your word on it because you are so awful scared that I might hear different and come to a different conclusion than that which you want to impose by censorship. If the owner decides to favor censorship in favor of some then that will be noted.

    ___777___777___777___


    The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
    Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
    Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .


  5. #15
    Scott 'Mjodr' Ernest's Avatar
    Scott 'Mjodr' Ernest is offline Haven't Had Pussy Since Pussy Had Me Junior Member Scott 'Mjodr' Ernest has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Stuck up April's ass in Kalispell, hoping on moving forward up the crack!!!
    Posts
    2

    Default Censorsheep is perfectly acceptable as long as you get jewr reltney wettt in Gaede-tang

    Censorsheep is perfectly acceptable as long as you get jewr reltney wettt in Gaede-tang


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4542


    Quote Originally Posted by The Reltney Identity
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637235
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4537#post4537

    I'll repost above to show the fatuous arrogance of would-be censors.

    I don't know and don't care what your problem is with others. I really don't. How dare you try to pull this dweeb crap of insisting that the readers don't get to decide for themselves what they choose to read?

    What I do know is that I don't like your kind telling me what I can and cannot read. You are as arrogant and stupid and evil as the federal regime and I don't want you getting to decide what is said.

    The only rule should be simple rules of decency, and as long as they are followed, then anyone should be allowed to post and those of us who are looking for the truth of the matter can decide for ourselves what that truth is and where it lies. My position is for those of us readers who usually don't post, or post here who want to read and decide for ourselves what to think. You are for denying those rights to be informed by smugly claiming to be the only one with the truth on his side. Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.

    I agree that the owner of this forum gets to decide what is posted. I didn't know that you were the owner or speaks for the owner. I do know that I don't want to take your word on it because you are so awful scared that I might hear different and come to a different conclusion than that which you want to impose by censorship. If the owner decides to favor censorship in favor of some then that will be noted.
    .
    .
    I don't remember anyone stating you can't read anything. However, yes . . . the owner, admins and mods get to decide what is PROMOTED on here. I used to be a ZOGling whigger ass-clown butt today I am a $permFront whigger ass-clown and edjewmacated and shit.

    It is also perfectly fine if members, on either side of the issue voice their opinions. A member voicing his opinion that something should not be allowed is not censorship. Its a transparent attempt to get me some Gaede pussy and end my long dry spell without pussy since pussy had me. Tough luck Dick. You know how it is. I need to get my reltney wettt in some Gaede-tang.

    April Gaede kicked muh fat mamzer ass to the curb when I said I wanted Lynx&Lambkin Gaede- tang



    http://www.facebook.com/Mjodr
    Doofus $permFront Supporter!!!



    . . . . So when do you think I'll get me some Gaede pussy?


  6. #16
    ZOGling whigger ass-clown's Avatar
    ZOGling whigger ass-clown is offline Smarter than D-g, Dumber than Dirt Veteran Member ZOGling whigger ass-clown has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    jewst another Turkey in the 'Kwa
    Posts
    111

    Default I'm really not fit to suck Robert J. Matthews' dick.

    I'm really not fit to suck Robert J. Matthews' dick.


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637324
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4551#post4551


    Quote Originally Posted by The Reltney Identity

    Because of that arrogant smugness, I think I'm inclined to believe the other side more.
    With due respect and in all seriousness, to do this, you would have to choose to ignore a serious amount of evidence over a period of multiple decades that has come from many different people who don't necessarily all like each other or associate. As a David Duck supporter, I disbelieve whatever I choose to disbelieve, while believing all manner of really stupid stupid shit if it is done by David Duck or April Gaede, or WhiggerSwill.

    Obviously there is only so much others can do to warn people about potential risks. Some just have to get burnt for themselves before they'll believe. Independent thinking and stubbornness can be both a gift and a curse. Believe me, I know. It might seem difficult to sound so stuffy while sucking a lot of cock and pretending that I know jack shit about the situation, but count on it from me, I know.

    You Nazis may be insane . . . .
    . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where the Aryan 'input' is
    Posts
    17

    Default Hadding, you pathetic mattoid meercat dweeb, what can you or I do about Tubby's plan for NW Domination?

    Hadding, you pathetic mattoid meercat dweeb, what can you or I do about Tubby's plan for NW Domination?

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-10/#post9637350
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4558#post4558


    I don't know anyone who even thinks about Covington seriously. I'm safe and secure in the bowel Movement even though I'm a ZOGling mamzeress twat-clown because you fuktards 'think' that because I call myself Norwegian Beauty' that means that I'm Norwegian and a Beauty. Actually I'm an anglo-mestizo heifer tipping the scale at between three and four hundred lbs, but what can you expect of stupid ZOGling whiggers spending hours on these whigger nutsionalist forums too chickenshit to take matters in hand cruising porn sites? Everyone within my racial and weigh range I know either doesn't know who he is or thinks the guy is nothing. That's how seriously people take him (meaning no one of worth takes the guy seriously or constantly speaks about Covington - think about it). This is partly how, other than binge eating, is how I deal with not dealing with something I can do nothing about anyway. Itz not as if Covington gives one of then squirty shits that a fat beaner heifer has in profusion now that I got the gringos to pay for my gall bladder operation.


  8. #18
    WilliamB's Avatar
    WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cali United States
    Posts
    265

    Default Hattoid the Mattoid is a ZOGBot

    Always was one. From day one.

    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.


  9. #19
    The Reltney Identity's Avatar
    The Reltney Identity is offline Working Towards The Reltney Supremacy/Ultimatum Member The Reltney Identity is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On a Whigger Nutsionalist v-bulletin forum near jew!
    Posts
    55

    Default Responding to sundry mattoids in $permFront

    Responding to sundry mattoids in $permFront


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4576#post4576


    Quote Originally Posted by Mjodr View Post
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637264

    I don't remember anyone stating you can't read anything. However, yes.. the owner, admins and mods get to decide what is PROMOTED on here.

    It is also perfectly fine if members, on either side of the issue voice their opinions. A member voicing his opinion that something should not be allowed is not censorship.
    Let's see. A pack of Abolishionists called for the PROMOTION of the abolishion of slavery. They loudly insisted that the South be turned over to the 'truth' as they saw it and similar policies.

    The end result was civil war.

    Likewise with the Anti-Saloon biddies. They got their way as well and then everyone had to do what they got and the end was Prohibition.

    Now I used to want my own way but I never got so bad that it got to where I engaged in mental gymnastics to force my way on others and call this snoopiness 'good' and 'truth.'

    You want to insist that letting the idiotic who can't win in any battle of ideas getting to censor or ban those on the other side, or even those who don't much care but want to decide for themselves isn't censorship, then fine. Like most such busybodies, they never can seem to get in their own little pointy heads the fact that their notions when enforced at the point of the gun inevitably means bloodshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM Brigade View Post
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637324

    With due respect and in all seriousness, to do this, you would have to choose to ignore a serious amount of evidence over a period of multiple decades that has come from many different people who don't necessarily all like each other or associate.

    Obviously there is only so much others can do to warn people about others. Some just have to get burnt for themselves before they'll believe. Independent thinking and stubbornness can be both a gift and a curse. Believe me, I know.
    Not at all. I am insisting that for those of us who are neutral or really don't care much should be allowed to see both sides of the issue to make up our own mind as to what the truth is.

    Covington's agenda seems to be more than a PLE scheme and has been in effect for the better part of a decade. Now you hear about all manner of Movement intellectual calling for the same thing but begging the government out to kill us all as opposed to actually fighting for it. Fine. But Covington is actually doing this plan of his and has a decades' work behind it.

    In fact, looking at this thread, April Gaede used to be in agreement until recently. Then some other people got all huffy. Why? Was the PLE plan all of a sudden not a good idea? Or is it because all these people don't like Covington?

    The latter I think.

    So what to do?

    I suggest that you leave the option of showing Covington material in a special place where those of us who might want to see it can do so. And if you want to allow those who hate Covington to post there as well, then fine.

    Why is deciding what other white people get to read any less tyranny and censorship than is practiced by 'liberals' and the government?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorwegianBeauty View Post
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/#post9637350

    I don't know anyone who even thinks about Covington seriously. Everyone I know either doesn't know who he is or thinks the guy is nothing. That's how seriously people take him (meaning no one of worth takes the guy seriously or constantly speaks about Covington - think about it).
    I suggest that you stick with the rest of the 'right-thinking' herd.

    Under no circumstances read George Orwell's 'Animal Farm.'


    Quote Originally Posted by Private Message
    I just want to let you know hadding is what HAC calls a goat dancer. Who can't seem to let things go from 20 years ago.
    Yeah, I know who them clowns are. I used to be in the clown movement too, until I decided to just let things go as they are going to go. I'm too old to do anything other than to try to save me and mine as best I can.

    I am annoyed that these idiots think that they get to decide what I get to read.

    They don't. These wannabe clowns are as big of petty tyrants as at the local town hall. Thank God that they don't have any power over others.

    I'm not going to move to the Northwest. I'm not giving Covington any money. But I'm not going to crap over something which, scam or not, actually seems to be thought out and at least is something other than yap, yap, yap and bitch, bitch, bitch.

    I drop in to this place every so often. It seems to have really gone downhill recently, to where the wannabes and hasbeens and never-wasses are running wild telling us what we get to read and think.

    Oh well. I think that this is the way the White world ends. With idiots insisting that only they get to speak and that everyone else must listen to them. One of my acquaintances told me that if he sees some 'White Nationalists' heading towards him and his family on his farm, he will shoot them down like they were beaners and negroes because they are pure trash.


    ___777___777___777___


    The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
    Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
    Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Contemplating My Own Great North-Wettt!!!
    Posts
    38

    Default Look at Me! I'm April Gaede!!!

    Look at Me! I'm April Gaede!!!


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4747#post4747
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...76025687204369
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=4411#post4411
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3316#post13316



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiO6Vz6I45M


    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...pril-Gaede.mp3


    Look at me, I'm April Gaede
    Horny as a skank can be,
    I'll gobble jewr cock if jewr an Aryan rock,
    Sho' nuff; I'm April Gaede

    Thump it! Hey I'm WhiggerSwill
    Beat my humps like Buffalo Bill.
    Slap all them skanks,
    Don't expect me no thanks
    Long's I do get my fill.

    I don't wait (no)
    No prayer (no)
    Don't delouse pubic hair (eew)
    I get full from one blow-job.
    (cough, cough, cough)
    Get jewr mamzer paws
    On my silky drawrz!
    You can't pull that crap with Annette!!!

    As for you Hal Covington,
    I know what you don't want done!
    Don't want pussy crust
    I'm no object of lust
    I'm just old April Gaede!!!

    Karl G, Karl G, lets me be!
    Says keep that poontang far from me!
    So long, CI cruel,
    Now I'm starting to drool
    Can't forget, I'm April Gaede!

    April: Are you making fun of me Pope Marty?
    Pastor: Some Piss-Pul are so fucking touchy!


    ==========================


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wpAgH0F7k

    Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee
    Lousy with virginity
    Won't go to bed 'til I'm legally wed
    I can't; I'm Sandra Dee

    Watch it! Hey I'm Doris Day
    I was not brought up that way
    Won't come across,
    Even Rock Hudson lost
    His heart to Doris Day

    I don't drink (no)
    Or swear (no)
    I don't rat my hair (eew)
    I get ill from one cigarette
    (cough, cough, cough)
    Keep your filthy paws
    Off my silky draws
    Would you pull that crap with Annette?

    As for you Troy Donahue,
    I know what you wanna do
    You got your crust
    I'm no object of lust
    I'm just plain Sandra Dee

    Elvis, Elvis, let me be!
    Keep that pelvis far from me!
    Just keep your cool
    Now your starting to drool
    Hey Fongool, I'm Sandra Dee!

    Sandy:Are you making fun of me Riz?
    Rizzo:Some people are so touchy!



+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts