Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissers slander channel on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/covenantpeople#p/u
    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Da Pisser-Possum & Itz Lies

Da Pisser-Possum & Itz Lies

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4835#post4835

What needs to be understood is that a mamzer criminal like Visser will create virtual mamzer whorehouses, then when its criminality catches up with Visser, delete the entire forum, web page or FaceBook/Talksjew/jewtube channel.

For example, last year Visser took down a forum up for over five years, an initial v-bulletin forum which contained a number of embarrassing posts, his current v-bulletin forum that ZOG likely paid for, his jewtube channel of the time that made Visser look like a meth-goober, the Facebook page and with a replacement for Visser's full brother Shawn Visser, an obvious red nigger mamzer with a step-niglet and a beaner wife. Over on StumbleInn Visser claimed to be a 'Cherokee.' Over on Finckelsheenie's Gonnerrhea Forum Visser got Finckelsheenie to hide/delete his subforum while taking my subforum so private that in the end only myself and Pastor John Britton could see it while Rabbi Finckelsheenie, Bryan Reo, and Matt TwOtt ZOGbott laughed at fooling Whitey like a pack of jews and mamzers.

The rest of the time Visser took down his posts on sundry forums and replaced it with "The Isle of Dr. Pissereau" -- "Are We NOT men, are we NOT hue-men?" "Elmer Glue Works Best . . . . Fixes little Pisser-Possum Pussy Perfectly!!! jpgs.

Now Visser disappears every so often because it is a drunken meth-goobering mamzer criminal which has learned to hide out from the consequences of its criminality every so often. It was gone from Christian Identity most of this year, disappeared four times last year, hid out a time or two in 2009, possibly in 2008, and at least once in 2006 and 2007. The end result is that Jeromy Visser is called 'Da Pisser-Possum' because its nothing more than a minor predator and eater of shit. Ir probably is a snitch and a ZOGbot, but a rather low level and frentic sort of little snitch and wannabe agent provocateur.

What is interesting is the Visser has a backing of little other mamzers that I call 'pisser-possums.' Like LibberToons and other characters playing at living on the edge, they cum and go and seldom last more than a year or two. Why should they given that every year Visser runs off and admits to mamzerhood?

There is one pisser-possum called 'Son of Light/Lucifer' 'SOL' or 'Solomon' or 'Malachi83' that is a sephardic jew or wop mamzer named Lenio C. Barcelos that used to be Sci-Fi Faber's and now is Vissers now that Sci-Fi Faber is gone. And of course Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum, the gender-bendering faggot that is probably a jew or mamzer faggot. LiarBill 'MumpNut(s?) DeClue(less) is also a fixture as well, given that MumpsNut(s?) can't find anyone else to take the delusional niglet-niece molester and petty snitch within their ranks.

In any case, none of these delusional mamzer reTards are very dangerous, unless you are stupid enough th have anything to do with this vermin.

So Visser is another one of my 'jewdass mamzers' that I keep an eye upon.

By the way, Visser and Obie and LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) seems obsessed with me and my family. Nothing much I can do about it though.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Visser is a POS

The guy is an open air pathological LIAR.

Who would believe anything Visser (ever) has to say?
      Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Working...
      X