No announcement yet.

The Christian Identity Studies Group on Talkshoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I see. Visser has finally launched his expected "Operation Mamzerosa".

I knew this would eventually happen. They simply cannot stand that an honest bible study group, preaching the word of YHVH, be allowed to air on talkshoe. They have to pounce on it like a bunch of niggers on a bucket of fried chicken. Pathetic itz.

I tell you, this Visser and his crew of disgenic disfunctionals are an exceptionally vile bunch of kikes/mamzerim. It's why I've been harping about them these past months. The fact that they are acting in this fashion is exceptionally low indeed. It would not surprise me if Mumpsnuts himself wasn't the "Lizzy_Lindstedt" sockpuppet commenter.

The mamzers are on the march. They've learned, and are using Bryan Reo-style tactics now. Vissers site is in complete lock down. The "Hell" and "Purgatory" sections are blocked from public view. So Visser was kike-scheming ahead of time on this one...

Maybe Visser likes a taste of his own medicine: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=23727&cmd=tc
    Last edited by WilliamB; 01-05-2012, 10:24 AM.
    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

CISG Episode #6 -- Who was Cain's baby-daddy? And Jean Calvin/Cohen Too. -- 3Jan12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5053#post5053

Keith Southworth goes through the Bible to make the point that Satan was Cain's daddy.

Then some verses concerning Calvin and 'predestination.'

Further notes will be posted as Keith writes them up.

Time: 9:15 pm Eastern Time 10 Dec 11

Talkshoe Program Link:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=115381&cmd=tc

Download Link:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-115381/TS-578593.mp3

The Christian Identity Study Group on Talkshoe:

Tuesday Nights: 9:15 pm Eastern Time

Comment

CISG Episode #7 -- Once Saved, Always Saved? Concerning Jean Calvin/Cohen & Itz Lies. -- 17Jan12

CISG Episode #7 -- Once Saved, Always Saved? Concerning Jean Calvin/Cohen & Itz Lies. -- 17Jan12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5102#post5102

Concerning Calvin and 'predestination.'

Time: 9:15 pm Eastern Time 17 Dec 11

Talkshoe Program Link:

Download Link:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-115381/TS-581477.mp3

Comment

CISG Episode #8 -- To Forgive and Be Forgiven As a Christian Israelite -- 24Jan12

CISG Episode #8 -- To Forgive and Be Forgiven As a Christian Israelite -- 24Jan12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5137#post5137

In this Episode of the Christian Identity Studies Group Bible Study, Keith Southworth covers how only a Christian Israelite can be forgiven -- if he repents -- and has any expectation of being forgiven, by either YHWH or Jesus Christ and fellow Christian Israelites -- if he repents.

None other are under YHWH's Law as Jesus Christ, the Messiah of the Lost & Found Sheep of the House of Israel, has expanded and amplified it. Not jews, not mamzers, not unrepentant whiggers.

Time: 9:15 pm Eastern Time 24 Dec 11

Talkshoe Program Link:

Download Link:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-115381/TS-584196.mp3

Last edited by Librarian; 01-25-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

CISG Episode #9 -- Odds and Ends -- 31Jan12

CISG Episode #9 -- Odds and Ends -- 31Jan12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5176#post5176

In this Episode of the Christian Identity Studies Group Bible Study, Keith Southworth covers sundry odds and ends.
            Mark of the Beast - Rev 13,14,15,16,19,20

A look at hate and hateth

The day of the Lord Isa 13 & Amos 5

then misc. and review

Time: 9:15 pm Eastern Time 31 Jan 11

Talkshoe Program Link:

Download Link:
            http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-115381/TS-586897.mp3

Comment

Comment about the Keith Southworth Show

Comment about the Keith Southworth Show last night

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5179#post5179

Hi Martin
              Just wanted to make a comment about the last KEITH SOUTHWORTH show.

I would suggest it's best to let Keith do his show alone.

Keith is a good guy but he makes the mistake of feeling that he must convince everyone to believe his interpretation of the bible, instead of just presenting his interpretations and letting his audience decide if they agree with it or not.

As you pointed out to keith you and he disagree on different interpretations of the bible so there really is no point in discussing those things, especially if it cant be done in a respectful, civil manner

You also point out that it's pretty much impossible to have a dialogue with keith if the other person doesnt interpret the bible as keith does. Keith has this same problem with other people too. I have heard him calll other radio shows and go off on the host, becoming loud and obnoxious and belittle them instead of presenting to the host and their audience his interpretations and letting them chose if they agree or not.

IN many ways i think Keith thinks the SEEDS of the WORD OF GOD should grow and sprout in a mans heart as quickly as the beans sprouted in the fairytale JACK AND THE BEANSTALK.

Like natural seeds though, our understanding of the bible and the truths that God might reveal to us tend to take a long time to grow and take root.

I still think it was good you helped keith get a show started on talkshoe. but
              i think it best if keith does his show alone or if he wants a co host then let him pick someone who he feels understands the bible as he does. .

Anyway, Just my two cents

Have a good day in Granby

Second To One!!!

Comment

I'm keeping my hand to the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Comparetian Orthodox Plow

I'm keeping my hand to the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Comparetian Orthodox Plow

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5180#post5180

Originally posted by Meercat #2 View Post
                Comment about the Keith Southworth Show last night

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5179#post5179

Hi Martin
                Just wanted to make a comment about the last KEITH SOUTHWORTH show.

I would suggest it's best to let Keith do his show alone.

Keith is a good guy but he makes the mistake of feeling that he must convince everyone to believe his interpretation of the bible, instead of just presenting his interpretations and letting his audience decide if they agree with it or not.

As you pointed out to keith you and he disagree on different interpretations of the bible so there really is no point in discussing those things, especially if it cant be done in a respectful, civil manner

You also point out that it's pretty much impossible to have a dialogue with keith if the other person doesnt interpret the bible as keith does. Keith has this same problem with other people too. I have heard him calll other radio shows and go off on the host, becoming loud and obnoxious and belittle them instead of presenting to the host and their audience his interpretations and letting them chose if they agree or not.

IN many ways i think Keith thinks the SEEDS of the WORD OF GOD should grow and sprout in a mans heart as quickly as the beans sprouted in the fairytale JACK AND THE BEANSTALK.

Like natural seeds though, our understanding of the bible and the truths that God might reveal to us tend to take a long time to grow and take root.

I still think it was good you helped keith get a show started on talkshoe. but
                i think it best if keith does his show alone or if he wants a co host then let him pick someone who he feels understands the bible as he does. .

Anyway, Just my two cents

Have a good day in Granby

First of all, the person who sent me the abovementioned e-mail is correct in all particulars, and wrote a very cogent e-mail to me which I am going to share with everyone, certainly & especially Keith Southworth. I often think that this person is sort of foolish in his notions of church governance, but given that three others have given me exactly the same message and that I myself have come to the exact same conclusion last night, which is why, after giving adequate notice that if Keith didn't want to have a dialogue, I hung up on Keith and let Keith have a monologue to himself on his own show, I suppose that the five have carried the day.

Like so many who have came into Christian Identity after they have become set in their own ways, they bring in elements of what they were taught as children and try to make of Christian Identity an edifice from which they have already built. Keith brings with him elements of the Babtist doxology in which there is an ever-burning Hell and a trinity of both the Godhead and of the individual in which they are divided into a physical body, a soul and a spirit. They then expect everyone else, including myself who have been raised in Christian Identity to make of this mixture of theological parts from solipsistic notions derived some sort of coherent whole which is only understandable by those who cobbled together their own personal Franken-theology. Do they really expect us who have been 'raised in the Church' to abandon all that we have been taught because these newbies think that they is right? Are expected to cast ourselves adrift to what these new pseudo-messiahs preach? Or rather shouldn't we simply hold fast to that which we were taught and which has the virtue of having worked for the past half-century to define Orthodox Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) by the giants like Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet? As someone who came into Christian Identity a few weeks shy of my eleventh birthday, I never 'learned' papist, Babtist, or Mormon notions and have never had any intention of bringing them with me as part of my own personal doxological baggage train into any variants of Christian Identity. The world of above-ground DSCI has been roiled because of infiltrating jews like Eli James, Bill Finck, and Clifton Emahiser all bringing in their versions of marrano papist preterism along with a swarm of other jews and mamzers all insisting that they and they alone are correct, even while bringing in strange notions and stranger flesh. This to the point where there is really nothing left of the above-ground DSCI Church except wall-to-wall mamzers and whigger delusionals of what I disdainfully call "The Wandering Anonymous Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew Christian Identity."

Indeed, having seen every such notion brought into Christian Identity from my bringing up in Herbert Da Pervert Armstrong's WorldWide Church of God (WWCG) and living on the edge of the Ozarks wherein every little family congregation has their own pet notions -- I refrain from calling them heresies as I am not an Inquisitor -- my only criterion is that those who call themselves be both Christian and of Israel and not mamzers or jews and have at least some understanding of the basics. Insofar as what I teach as acceptable and preferred Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is what I refer to as 'Comparetian Orthodoxy' understanding that what Dr. Bertrand Comparet taught was NOT Scripture and NOT to be taken as such, but that Dr. Comparet was the most gifted and learned of us all, and that what Comparet taught should be given some weight insofar as it does not collide with Scripture.

Unlike the lucky few who were brought up in Pastor Wesley Swift's original Church of Jesus Christ Christian, I myself have seen a great deal of 'pastorial abuse' by baal-priests and hollow men, who have used and abused their positions to abuse their 'flock' of Christ's 'sheep.' As a result, I have decided that I am not going to be part of the problem, preferring instead to politely state where and why I disagree, and in which case, since the matter cannot be proven once and for all in this world, and because it really doesn't matter much given a world on the verge of collapse, I do not care to argue about such matters or pretend that I and I alone know the full Mind of YHWH.

In order to have some more genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity 'WikiPedia-Talksjew' programming for the Church 'out there' as opposed to the jew lies of jews such as Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, MildSwill Finck-el-Sheenie, wannabe serial-polygamist and Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS carrier Dan Johns; those anglo-mestizo mamzers such as Jeromy Visser, Bryan Wright, Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, Allen Truitt; and drunken crackhead whigger criminal ZOGbots like Morris Gulett, (and if you haven't been named amongst these mentioned jew and mamzer and whigger baal-priests it is only because you have been unsuccessful enough in coming to my attention) and many many more, I have accordingly decided to encourage Keith Southworth and LoganHunter88 to have their own Talksjew shows even though I don't agree altogether with them on matters of doctrine. I have helped them to set up their own Talkshoe Christian Identity shows and if they wish to continue doing their own shows it will be with my support if asked, and with them doing their own shows insofar as content is concerned.

Last night I got fed up with Keith's whining that I was interrupting him because Keith kept on insisting on doctrinal issues on which I have made my point crystal clear that there was disagreement. I have made it quite clear that I am an adherant of the Comparetian Sixth-Day Beast, Seventh-Day Sabbath, Eighth-Day Adam, that Adam was formed of the dust of the earth and made a living soul AFTER the Creation was finished -- The Creation was over and done with and made for Adam, NOT Adam for the Creation. I do not believe that mortals have an 'immortal soul', that the wages of sin are immoral life spent in eternal torment, that we have 'pre-existed' forever (or pre-existed even fifteen minutes before we existed for that matter), that we are in some sort of eternal cycle of rebirth until we get it right and get to become full-fledged little yhwhs, that the Masoretic text is superior to the Septuagint but rather the opposite. In short, whatever Keith wants to insist that he has found to be correct insofar as he is concerned as opposed to the far simpler Comparetian DSCI Orthodoxy, which at least has the value of being around for fifty years or so.

So since Keith didn't want a dialogue, in which if he insists that he is right and that I am wrong in disagreeing whenever he deliberately goes into areas of established disagreement, I hung up and let Keith 'wing it' on his monologue and thus gave up on insisting that the show end up circling around to end around where it started.

If I wanted to believe in Pre-Existence and Reincarnation, then I'd be a Hindu or a Mormon. If I wanted to believe in a Trinity of either the Godhead or of Mankind, then I'd become a papist. If I wished to believe in an ever-burning Hell in which mortal men, both Adamic or Beastkind, had 'immortal souls' then I'd become a Babtist Hobbyist, and if really really too far gone then a jew-bunghole skillit-likker fuktard like Greggie Howard or Dan Kersey. If I wanted to believe that YHWH was going to burn jews and muds and mamzers and even worthless whiggers in an ever-burning hell forever and ever, then I might as well make peace with that shitskinned jewnibrowed ARA mamzer faggot Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, jewdass the jewst Howard, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and have a truly Aztec Saturnalia ripping hearts out so that the sun would cum up and the rain would fall. And don't even get me started on the 'papist preterism' of the marrano catlick jews Rabbi Eliar James, Finck-el-sheenie or Captn Senility Emahiser. I'd be too far fucking gone to even call myself a 'Historicist' given that pore Satan was already put into a pit from 500-1500 AD by the Catlick Baal-Cult of Cybele and croaked off and thus there is the 'No Devil' kikeshit derived by the kikess Gerda Koch. Puh-leeeeze, someone put a bullet in my head long before I go crawling with the Finckelsheenieites and Eliars to join The A-gape-Twatted Pancake-Titted Sapphiracy of Klunt Downey and Past-her Markkk Clowney over on David Duck's $permFart, now that there is 'No Devil' because the pore little debbil croaked off sometime during the Catlick Domination Millennium and was replaced by Six Million jews, more or less, like ZOG-kernal Dick Niemela/Niema-toad-tard-turd. If left alive I might then degenerate to a position on Voice of ReTards and make peace with Mikey-kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner/Cohen. D-g Forbid that I should spend my last few minutes downwind of Captn Senility Emahiser, Carolyn Yeager, and Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum of Two and a Half Mamzers Forum alternatively menstruating and ovulating to the sound of Rabbi Finckelsheenie reading from itz Hybernigger Mein Kampf/New Talmudic Testament telling me all about how Adolf Hitler was not only not a jew, but rather the ArchAngel Michael, sent to save all them Pollack Balkanoid Mongrollian Spam Mamzers. No, let me break free, and join Tom Metzer, Moaner Mount-cum-cum-mery and the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy at the First Church of Solipsism wherein I could openly worse-sheep myself and cut out all of the middle-mamzer sky-pilots.

Suffice it to say that within Christian Identity, both quasi-real and largely faked, I've seen it all, and some stupid shit that never could have been even remotely fucking imagined unless you had heard it all before. For every dog has itz dogma.

Whenever anyone simply must insist that only his and his alone's 'interpretation' of Scripture is correct, then it ain't Scripture that you follow -- it is not YHWH or Christ you worship -- but rather you worship jewrself, because you have taken it upon yourself to 'interpret' what you claim is your superior understanding of the Word and Will of YHWH. Something that I dare not do, because if for none other reason, than because I do not want to become one of the baal-priests and hollow men that I despised from my youth.

Rather, with all humility, any pastor or teacher of Christ's flock, must in a common-sense manner explain how one must have both faith, grace and works, to obey the Law of YHWH as written on your Christian Israelite heart, and to refrain from speaking about that which you know little or nothing lest you take on the responsibility for the lives of others than yourself. If you claim to be Christian Identity, much less a pastor, then you should know -- and support -- the tenents of that which you profess to believe in as opposed to changing doctrine which you have chosen to associate yourself with. For if the righteous scarcely be saved, then whence forth shall not only the ungodly and sinner appear, but you having eyes to see, should not be letting in a swarm of jews and mamzers?

The problems with having a Talksjew show is that every delusional whigger and mamzer wanting to play Christian Identity gets to play. And so they do. So they do.

Yesterday evening before the show, another friend of mine told me that Keith didn't have any patience or regard for the opinions of others and that soon, very soon, Keith would 'blow up' on me and it was surprising that it hadn't happened already. I explained to him that it was Keith's show, that I was supporting him operating his own Talkshoe show, that my policy was to at least replace the jews and mamzers and ZOGbot whigger criminals above-mentioned with genuine Christian Israelites with whom I could agree with a super-majority of the time.

Now I was a mixture of amused and annoyed when Guest #7, who agreed with Keith but whom Keith muted and then unmuted at my insistence, forgot that they were still able to be heard on Talksjew when Keith ended recording but hadn't terminated the show. They were yapping about how I must not fear YHWH because I didn't appreciate how YHWH both loved us all but wanted to see me sizzle and pop in Eternal Damnation and HellFire because I didn't appreciate how much YHWH was like the Aztec d-g of Pain and Suffering and Damnation and HellFire. Yup, I'm such a tard that if in the Here-After that if YHWH does turn out to be feral that I won't know enough to trim my sails to the New Reality. When it sunk into both of theyz' heads that what they were saying over Skype was being heard on Talksjew, then Keith figured enough to terminate the program.

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/othe..._Lindstedt.mp3

So what to do? What to do?

Well, I'm going to encourage Keith to continue with his program. No longer is there going to be any begging for program notes to try to give people an idea as to what is to be covered. A dialogue takes two people to pull off. As I don't ask or insist that those who are my guests agree with me, and since Keith cannot or will not handle disagreement, then Keith is going to have to learn to pull off a monologue or train up a suitable meercat in the way it should go, saying "Yes, Keith, No Keith, Three Bags Full Keith." I lack the temperament for this to continue as it is now. Might I recommend Guest #7?

I will, if Keith asks me to, to schedule Keith's Tuesday night show and to post the program time and content (if known) on my forum.

But no, I see no reason for any further argument, Meercat #4. (Meercat #4 because I want your name to be anonymous and because #4 was up next.)

Insofar as Keith's behavior on other people's shows, I'm not responsible for that. I'm not responsible for Keith's behavior on Keith's own show either. It is up to Keith to decide how well he works and plays with others, just as it is their lookout as to whether they want to play or work with Keith whatsoever.

I wish Keith Southworth all the best and hope he carries forth with his own Talkshoe show.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum
                http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-01-2012, 10:23 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Da Chief Red Nigger Pisser-Possum B Watching you.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__6215
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5181#post5181

Keith Southwhatever finally rebukes Rabbi Samuelson @

http://picosong.com/WfH/

I wasn't able to get Talksjew to take it down on the basis of making a false accusation, my mamzer and faggot niggas, but I was skulking around with Bryan Wright and managed to record this.

I'm hoping that there will be a split between Keith Southwest and Rabbi Samuelson over this.

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/othe..._Lindstedt.mp3

If us shitskin mamzer faggots and jews can't get into the Kingdom of Heaven, let's keep them Aryan Devils from getting there in peace, lol.

Time for some little hi-yaller mamzeress coontang here on the Island of Dr. Pissereau!!! Are we NOT men? R we NOT hue-men?

The Island of Doktard Pissereau.

Jeromy Visser
                  Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
                  Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
                  Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

CISG Episode #9 Chat 31Jan12

CISG Episode #9 Chat 31Jan12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5182#post5182

Guest 3 is logged into the chat
                    [8:02:18 PM] Keith_Southworth is logged into the chat
                    [8:02:36 PM] Keith_Southworth is on the call
                    [8:02:56 PM] <Guest 3> Hey Keith. Lindstedt here.
                    [8:04:07 PM] <Guest 3> Wait 15 minutes and we'll start whyen we get a few more.
                    [8:04:27 PM] <Guest 3> Fine.
                    [8:08:21 PM] Guest 5 is logged into the chat
                    [8:08:43 PM] Keith_Southworth has left the chat
                    [8:08:55 PM] Frankenwhigger is logged into the chat
                    [8:09:04 PM] Keith_Southworth is logged into the chat
                    [8:09:25 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Hello Martin and Keith!
                    [8:10:10 PM] <Frankenwhigger> You are Not Listed on the "Live Now" section of Talkshoe!
                    [8:10:38 PM] <Guest 3> oh well
                    [8:12:45 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Audio is Good!
                    [8:12:54 PM] caman is logged into the chat
                    [8:13:29 PM] The recording has started.
                    [8:14:06 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
                    [8:14:20 PM] Guest 8 is logged into the chat
                    [8:14:26 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Yahweh is way Beyond "science"!!
                    [8:15:01 PM] Guest 8 has left the chat
                    [8:16:30 PM] <Guest 7> And your freind is able to listen for the first time....
                    [8:16:37 PM] <Frankenwhigger> The Mark of the Beast is the Money of the Beast!! "No Man may buy or sell unless he have the "Mark" (money) of the Beast!
                    [8:16:51 PM] Guest 9 is logged into the chat
                    [8:17:23 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Just ask Saddam Hussein and Moammar Qaddafi about buying and selling without the "Mark" of the Beast!
                    [8:19:12 PM] loganhunter88 is logged into the chat
                    [8:19:23 PM] <Guest 7> it is a literal mark -
                    [8:21:34 PM] PastorLindstedt is on the call
                    [8:22:20 PM] loganhunter88 has left the chat
                    [8:29:05 PM] caman has left the chat
                    [8:29:05 PM] caman is logged into the chat
                    [8:30:45 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [8:30:47 PM] <caman> the jew bankers are causing the collapse, they are not victims of it
                    [8:30:50 PM] <AryanNation777> There's one need, and that is The Father's...The Creator's Presence. With His Presence, All Is + or - Ok; Otherwise, "This Present Evil Age"
                    [8:31:48 PM] <Frankenwhigger> The Jew are causing all the Banking Wars! http://www.puppet99.com/?p=126
                    [8:33:32 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Abomination that Makes Desolute is the JEW!!
                    [8:33:35 PM] <AryanNation777> YHWH'S Presence = In Person, in Visible, Audible, Listening, Tangible, Setting-the-24/7-Example For Us Form!!!
                    [8:33:46 PM] <caman> amen FW
                    [8:34:11 PM] <caman> zionism is the abomination
                    [8:34:37 PM] <Guest 7> satan is the abomination of the desolation - the jews are merely his children - and they are bad enough
                    [8:35:53 PM] <caman> yes !!!
                    [8:37:02 PM] <caman> there is nol other scenario that fits/works than the jews being released from their chains and went out into the world and has decieved many
                    [8:37:23 PM] <Guest 7> these are good studies - there is a famine of the word - and here is a well - praise the GOD OF ISRAEL
                    [8:37:26 PM] AndreasWilhelmDonner is logged into the chat
                    [8:37:29 PM] <caman> they will do this for a little while
                    [8:38:10 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> Dragon sounds like a jerk.
                    [8:40:17 PM] Guest 10 is logged into the chat
                    [8:40:17 PM] <caman> .
                    [8:40:34 PM] <Guest 10> Hello all. YHWH Bless.
                    [8:40:54 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> I'm starting to suspect this.
                    [8:40:55 PM] <Guest 7> The jews (canaanites) said to Christ "we were never in bondage" that was one of the many ways they identified themselves rev2:9
                    [8:40:56 PM] MysteryMan is logged into the chat
                    [8:41:20 PM] <Frankenwhigger> I Will be away from the Chat, but I am Listening!
                    [8:41:35 PM] <MysteryMan> yo soy tengo Rabbi Martin Schmuelson
                    [8:41:46 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [8:41:46 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [8:41:48 PM] <AryanNation777> all jews, corporately, are the synagogue or family (gathering) of satan (demons) with satan abiding in the head (baron) of the rothschilds.
                    [8:42:18 PM] <caman> mystery Babylon was and is not and will be in Saint Johns time
                    [8:42:30 PM] <MysteryMan> rabbi martin schmuelson is a devil(jew)
                    [8:43:13 PM] <MysteryMan> Rabbi Schmuelson is very well behaved during this show, He acts civilized unlike on Dik Dik show.

==========
                    MysteryMamzer is a NimBuster Tard.
                    ============

[8:43:15 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> Alright, I just got in not too long ago. Who did we decide the Beast is?
                    [8:43:15 PM] <Guest 10> a pisseroid is on I see
                    [8:43:23 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Hello Jeremy!
                    [8:43:28 PM] <Guest 7> THE BIBLE DOESN'T SAY THAT but finklestien james and co do and they are decieved "the jews corporately" is a man made lie'
                    [8:43:33 PM] <Guest 10> a pisseroid hemmoroid. LOL!
                    [8:44:17 PM] <MysteryMan> Is everyone who dislikes Rabbi Lindstedt a Visser, Finck or Jew/Mamzer?
                    [8:44:22 PM] Poopy Dawg is logged into the chat
                    [8:45:22 PM] <MysteryMan> Christian Identity is so fucking boring. How can you losers dicuss the bible all day?
                    [8:46:03 PM] <Guest 7> your bored and you are here? or ulterio motive
                    [8:46:17 PM] <MysteryMan> You see why some CI pastors only talk about current events, jews or race. Religion is so fucking boring.
                    [8:47:11 PM] <Guest 3> this is bible study. not nimbusters shit.
                    [8:47:40 PM] <Guest 7> the bored troll '''cry me a river
                    [8:48:19 PM] <MysteryMan> Lindstedts The Movement Turd and LoganHunters88 show is more entertaining.
                    [8:48:24 PM] <MysteryMan> No stupid discussion of bible
                    [8:49:59 PM] <MysteryMan> LINDSTEDT sounds like a NEWBIE to CI. Yet he calls himself a PASTOR.
                    [8:50:21 PM] caman has left the chat
                    [8:50:21 PM] caman is logged into the chat
                    [8:50:23 PM] <MysteryMan> You dont know shit about CI lindstedt. Your learning about it from Keith.
                    [8:50:33 PM] <MysteryMan> CI= made up religion
                    [8:50:58 PM] <MysteryMan> Even retards like Lindstedt dont know what they're supposed to believe in.
                    [8:51:05 PM] <caman> then get the hell out Mysteryman
                    [8:51:11 PM] <Guest 3> be a nice tard.
                    [8:51:18 PM] <Guest 7> amen to that
                    [8:52:19 PM] <caman> .
                    [8:53:01 PM] <MysteryMan> ELI JAMES >>>>>>> KEITH + LINDSTEDT
                    [8:53:26 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> Glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're vile.
                    [8:54:21 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [8:54:22 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [8:54:22 PM] <AryanNation777> The Apocrypha and John 8:44: Jews are the actual Nephilim (satan and other demons) Clearly, Beyond Any Doubt!!! Murderers of God (Matt 27:24) Guest 7
                    [8:54:28 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Who's Vile?
                    [8:54:39 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> These bodies.
                    [8:54:54 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Oh!!
                    [8:55:00 PM] <Frankenwhigger> I Got it!
                    [8:56:20 PM] <Guest 7> no doubt they led the murder of Christ but yet more importantly he as GOD sacrificed himself - for HIS people
                    [8:57:13 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Mystery, have you been to Van's Chat?
                    [8:58:01 PM] <Frankenwhigger> You might want to troll him while you still can. Van is wanting to create a New Show, so he can Mute!
                    [8:59:33 PM] <Guest 7> yeah I nailed it - no mystery about "mysteryman" - useless troll
                    [9:00:58 PM] Poopy Dawg has left the chat
                    [9:01:19 PM] Guest 11 is logged into the chat
                    [9:01:24 PM] <Guest 7> the chronology of revelation 20 refutes the preterists - but it is above the deceived heads
                    [9:01:51 PM] Guest 11 has left the chat
                    [9:02:11 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:02:11 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [9:02:13 PM] <AryanNation777> showing them (the demons) One Could Endure, while they NEVER had. God (Christ) Succeeded to show the jews (nephilim) their failure.
                    [9:03:30 PM] <Guest 7> jews (cananites) were shown as was their father - satan.
                    [9:03:52 PM] <Guest 3> mm = idiot nimbuster troll
                    [9:08:42 PM] <Guest 7> ecclesiastes specifies the difference between the beast of the feild and the true adamites/israelites ECC 3:21
                    ============
                    Both Keith and his pal Guest #7 ignore what is said in Ecclesiastes 21:17-20 before:

Originally posted by Ecc 3:17-21
                    17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
                    Both Keith and Guest #7 carry forth the same old Babtist Hobbyist trick of selectively quoting Scripture and divorcing their pet Scripture from the surrounding context. Ecclesiastes 21:17-20 specifically states that both Beasts and Men die and go to the dust. Not that we all go to heaven and are re-incarnated as spirit beings over and over again back into the flesh.

If I wanted to be a Babtist Hobbyist or Mormon or anything else then I'd be that as opposed to Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

============

[9:08:46 PM] <Frankenwhigger> We Are the Elohim! Psalm 82.
                    [9:08:46 PM] Poopy Dawg is logged into the chat
                    [9:09:17 PM] <Poopy Dawg> We disagree there for sure
                    [9:09:27 PM] <Frankenwhigger> The captives were the Patriarchs/Ancestry from Adam to Christ!
                    [9:09:38 PM] <Guest 7> ADAM = MAN ECC 3:21 THE BEAST OF THE FEILD IS DIFFERENT
                    [9:09:54 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Take another look through Enoch
                    [9:10:08 PM] <Guest 7> You got that right frankenwhigger
                    [9:11:10 PM] <Poopy Dawg> This body is mortal
                    [9:11:13 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:11:14 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [9:11:14 PM] <AryanNation777> The jews (demons or losers, i.e.) alone murdered Christ; No One else was involved
                    [9:12:10 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Don't you think Yahweh knew/expected that Adam would fail and set all this off?
                    [9:12:34 PM] <Frankenwhigger> This Body is part of The "Veil" that prevents us from Knowing Yahweh's Divine Pageant!!
                    [9:12:54 PM] <Frankenwhigger> This Body Prevents us from being like our Father.
                    [9:12:55 PM] <Poopy Dawg> but Adam's failure wasn't an unfortunate accident

===========
                    Poopy Dawg and Frankenwhigger often disagree with each other.
                    ===========

[9:12:58 PM] <caman> well said FW
                    [9:13:04 PM] <Guest 7> OH YES WE WERE: To whom else did CHRIST say "forgive them Father for they know not what they do" certainly not sata's spawn
                    [9:13:05 PM] <Poopy Dawg> it was part of the plan
                    [9:13:23 PM] <Guest 7> yes in deed
                    [9:13:52 PM] <caman> G7 that verse is not in the oldest texts
                    [9:14:28 PM] <caman> that verse was inserted in the 5th century
                    [9:14:28 PM] <Poopy Dawg> check Enoch about the "holding places"
                    [9:14:29 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:14:30 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [9:14:32 PM] <AryanNation777> The jews (demons or losers, i.e.) alone murdered Christ; No One else was involved
                    [9:14:55 PM] <Guest 7> That's not the ONLY qualifying scripture caman
                    [9:15:08 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Do you think the crucifixion was not supposed to happen?
                    [9:16:31 PM] <caman> one of the reasons Yah had to die in the flesh was so he can remarry Israel
                    [9:16:36 PM] <Poopy Dawg> If not then where does that spirit come from later?
                    [9:16:42 PM] <caman> lawfully
                    [9:17:19 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> You two kiss and make up.
                    [9:17:47 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Every side should get three minutes to talk, one at a time
                    [9:18:08 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:18:08 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [9:18:11 PM] <AryanNation777> jews (demon-losers) which kidnap, rape-torture, for sometimes years, deserve more than mere death; they deserve eternal torment. (Matt 23:35)
                    [9:18:18 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Can this be the Beginning of a New "CI Smackdown"!?!?!?!?
                    [9:18:20 PM] <Guest 7> lindstedt is wrong - there is eternal torment the BIBLE says so not a private interpretation
                    [9:18:20 PM] <caman> CHILDREN !!!
                    [9:18:44 PM] <Poopy Dawg> When disagreeing, Keith talk 3 minutes, then Martin for 3 minutes, then back to Keith for 3 minutes, then back to Martin for three minutes, etc
                    [9:19:21 PM] <Poopy Dawg> So you should both stop now and start over. Keith's turn, then Martin's
                    [9:19:42 PM] <Guest 7> Lindstedt is a bit of a conversational hog but yes they should get over it
                    [9:20:52 PM] <Guest 7> WHAT ABOUT EVERLASTING DON'T YOU GET MARTIN?

================
                    What part of "The wages of sin are death" as opposed to eternal life spent in a lake of fire don't you Babtist Hobbyists ever get, Keith, Guest #7?

Originally posted by Romans 6
                    '
                    20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
                    So both Keith and Guest #7, keep yapping about how the wages of sin are NOT death, but how they must follow the Babylonian and Molechian nonsense of how their demon deity want nothing more than to torture eternally whiggers for sin.

Such would not be able to worship within a genuine Christian Identity Congregation simply because they would not be invited. If invited, and insistent upon bringing their Babtist Hobbyist nonsense within the Congregation, they would be asked to leave, and if they insisted on calling names like 'heretic' get their asses beaten.

There is a good reason why Keith Southworth cannot last long within any Congregation and the reason is that Keith wants to force the Brethren to believe according to what Keith wants. This isn't going to happen. Ever.

================

[9:23:21 PM] <Guest 7> EVERLSTING PUNISHMENT IS GIVEN BY GOD TO HELP YOU GET WHAT? "UNDERSTANDING" THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF UNDERSTANDING WHO SHOULD WE FEAR MARTI
                    [9:23:57 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Satan is a Race and Not a singular person!
                    [9:24:01 PM] <Guest 3> death is everlasting once you are dead.
                    [9:25:19 PM] <Poopy Dawg> If Paul says we are here in this tent of human flesh then WHAT is in this tent?
                    [9:25:35 PM] caman has left the chat
                    [9:25:37 PM] <Guest 7> BS so you are sAYING A BUNCH OF JEWS GANGBANGED EVE IN THE GARDEN? HOW STUPID IS THAT? THE JEWS WERE THEIR OWN "FATHER"?
                    [9:26:36 PM] <Guest 7> THAT IS JUST ANOTHER HERETICAL DOCTRINE "THE JEWS ARE SATAN" YEAH RIGHT
                    [9:27:17 PM] <Frankenwhigger> There are Only Two Races! They Race of Adam and all the others!!
                    [9:27:29 PM] <Frankenwhigger> There are Only Two Races! The Race of Adam and all the others!!
                    [9:27:51 PM] Guest 12 is logged into the chat
                    [9:28:30 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:28:30 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [9:28:31 PM] <Guest 7> BECAUSE GOD HIMSELF SAID SO MARTIN
                    [9:28:35 PM] <AryanNation777> Poopy, have you been to www.divinepageant.com ? I think his url name is very appropriate, to what we are all in. Your Thoughts?
                    [9:29:19 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> Hug it out.
                    [9:29:38 PM] <Poopy Dawg> WHO IS KEEPING THE TIMER????
                    [9:29:41 PM] <Guest 12> lol
                    [9:29:42 PM] <Guest 7> PUNISHMENT MARTIN PUNISHMENT ETERNAL MARTIN
                    [9:30:03 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> Clearly the chat is into punishment.
                    [9:30:15 PM] <Guest 7> THE BIBLE SAYS ETERNAL MARTIN - WAKE UP MARTIN
                    [9:30:38 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Roger Hataway is a friend of Mine!! I got him to Mirror his site on Israelect.com!!
                    [9:32:08 PM] <Guest 7> martin wants to turn god into a liar - they will soon part ways GOD SAID ETERNAL MARTIN - WAKE UP!

=============
                    By now Guest #7 is becumming a fuktard that thinks that if it uses capital letters that what it says means something.

I don't think that Guest #7 would behave so in real life -- twice.
                    =============

[9:32:32 PM] <Guest 12> The Bible was written by Kings, why do people take it so seriously? The Bible is not God's Word but Scribes Words
                    [9:33:31 PM] <Guest 12> At least in Islam, Mohammed actually wrote it and not a scribe.
                    [9:34:25 PM] <Frankenwhigger> "Islam" was created by the JEWS to militarize the Heathens against Christendom!
                    [9:34:41 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Mohammed was an Illiterate JEW!
                    [9:34:43 PM] <Guest 12> says who whigger. same could be said about our Bible
                    [9:35:02 PM] <Frankenwhigger> He had JEW scribes Create his Stories and Fairy tales!
                    [9:35:08 PM] <Guest 12> got a source for that Whigger?
                    [9:35:21 PM] <AndreasWilhelmDonner> I'll come back next week.
                    [9:35:22 PM] AndreasWilhelmDonner has left the chat

==========
                    Andy Donner took the better part of valor and run off. Smart boy.
                    ==========

[9:35:49 PM] <Guest 12> All you do is repeat what you have heard Whigger. its quite funny. like a trained monkey
                    [9:36:45 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Same as You!
                    [9:37:08 PM] <Guest 12> I am not repeating shit like you Whigger. I asked your source and you cannot even provide one
                    [9:37:33 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Try a Google search!!
                    [9:37:38 PM] <Guest 12> lol
                    [9:37:44 PM] <Guest 7> YES INDEED MOHAMMED HAD THE CURSE OF THE CANAANITES - IN CHRIST YOU ARE FREE - IN MOHAMMED YOU'RE DEAD
                    [9:38:06 PM] <Frankenwhigger> You repeat Propaganda too! You Equate "Islam" to Christianity! LOL!!
                    [9:38:19 PM] <Frankenwhigger> By repeating the Lies of the Jew!
                    [9:38:35 PM] <Guest 12> I simply told the truth that the Bible was not written by God or a prophet but by Kings and Scribes
                    [9:39:42 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Okay What's Your Source? Did some Jew tell you that?
                    [9:39:59 PM] <Frankenwhigger> You are repeating Lies of the Jew!
                    [9:40:03 PM] <Guest 12> lol. Are you saying Kings and Scribes did not write the Bible Whigger>
                    [9:40:04 PM] <Guest 7> G12 - trollllollol
                    [9:40:22 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Scriptures themselves proclaim they are the Words of Yahweh!
                    [9:40:34 PM] <Poopy Dawg> The Tent Of Human Flesh...
                    [9:40:37 PM] <Guest 12> Whigger. Who wrote the King James Bible?
                    [9:40:48 PM] <Guest 12> lol
                    [9:40:52 PM] <Guest 7> CHRIST is he word as well
                    [9:41:06 PM] <Guest 12> Jesus never wrote a word in his life
                    [9:41:09 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Yes! Scriptures are Yahweh's Words and were recorded by various Witnesses!
                    [9:41:34 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:41:52 PM] <MysteryMan>

<BORING> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    [9:42:03 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Th KJV is based upon Translation of Masoretic Texts and Jerome's Vulgate!
                    [9:42:05 PM] <Guest 12> Whigger. Your funny! The kings and scribes picked and chose what the "Bible" consists of
                    [9:42:20 PM] <Guest 12> they kept some and threw out others
                    [9:42:24 PM] <Guest 10> all hell is breaking loose!
                    [9:42:36 PM] <Guest 12> Kings and Scribes wrote the Bible as we know it
                    [9:43:00 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Not Necessarily! Jews have attacked and corrupted scripture, but this is why we are commanded to study to show ourselves approved!
                    [9:43:22 PM] <Guest 12> so which parts are CORRUPTED Whigger?
                    [9:43:30 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Not All "Scripture" is in the KJV!
                    [9:43:46 PM] <Guest 12> Exactly Whigger. The Bible is not Gods Word
                    [9:43:52 PM] MeatMountain_McGee is logged into the chat
                    [9:43:53 PM] <Guest 10> Craig Cobb is the second coming.
                    [9:43:57 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Study to Show Yourself approved!
                    [9:44:02 PM] AryanNation777 is logged into the chat
                    [9:44:03 PM] <AryanNation777> Clearly, the lone reason Everyone and Everything is as it is, is due to How YHWH Designed All, and The Lack Of His Visible, Tangible, et al, Presence
                    [9:44:11 PM] <Guest 12> I dont need a book to worship
                    [9:44:21 PM] <Poopy Dawg> WE NEED A REFEREE HERE! REFEREE WITH A STOP WATCH!
                    [9:44:26 PM] <Guest 12> Woshipping a book is funny!
                    [9:44:27 PM] <Frankenwhigger> That's apparent!
                    [9:44:35 PM] PastorLindstedt has hung up

===============
                    By then I was fed up with argumentation with Keith to no purpose. It is Keith's show, not mine, and so I told Keith to continue with his monologue about how you believe all this Babylonian Babtist kikeshit about 'immortal souls' and eternal damnation and hellfire. If I wanted Jimmy Swaggart playing Christian Identity, then I'd have asked for the worthless bastard by name.

Keith immediately started floundering along once he had to do the monologue by hisself.
                    =============

[9:44:45 PM] <Guest 10> Craig Cobb will soon change his name to Dr. Zaius and lead us all to the great tribulation!
                    [9:44:46 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Now now people please!!
                    [9:45:04 PM] <Guest 12> God is not a Book
                    [9:45:07 PM] <Guest 12> lol
                    [9:45:19 PM] <Guest 3> Keith its your show. I'll let you finish as you please.
                    [9:45:54 PM] <Guest 7> By the "spirit of GOD as men were led" 53 scholars were led at the time of the kjv publishing GOD promised us he would preserve his word and he did.
                    [9:46:02 PM] <Guest 12> The Jew Scribes have people worshipping a BOOK. lol
                    [9:46:02 PM] <Guest 10>
                    [9:46:27 PM] <Guest 12> 53 Scholars. lol. Fuck the Scholars! I dont worship them either
                    [9:46:33 PM] <MysteryMan> ME
                    [9:46:36 PM] <MysteryMan> <<<<
                    [9:46:46 PM] <MysteryMan> YES I DO
                    [9:46:48 PM] <Poopy Dawg> I believe in pre existence
                    [9:47:03 PM] DickReltney is logged into the chat
                    [9:47:15 PM] <Guest 7> jEWS DIDN'T WRITE THE BIBLE , yes keith adam was created in gen 27
                    [9:47:16 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Adam's body was created in genesis
                    [9:47:30 PM] <MysteryMan> SHUT UP STUPID OLD MAN
                    [9:47:42 PM] <Poopy Dawg> how can we be walking around in a tent of human flesh if human flesh is all there is?
                    [9:47:47 PM] <Guest 12> Because its just a book and someone made it up is how they were named
                    [9:48:09 PM] <Guest 7> MUTE TROLL MYSTERY TROLL
                    [9:48:18 PM] <Guest 12> Mute the Troll. lol
                    [9:48:24 PM] <Guest 12> Guest 7 is TROLL. lol
                    [9:48:26 PM] <MysteryMan> YES YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF KEITH SOUTHWEST MEXICAN FAGGOT
                    [9:48:35 PM] <Poopy Dawg> If you don't accept the Bible you really don't need to be in a study like this
                    [9:48:37 PM] <Guest 3> Not a problem PD. I just decided not to argue over the same old disagreements tonight.
                    [9:48:59 PM] <Guest 12> I accept the Bible was written by Kings and Scribes
                    [9:49:09 PM] <MysteryMan> KEITH= MUTE GUEST 7, HES A TROLL.
                    [9:49:15 PM] <Guest 7> keith stop and follow through destroying the false "no eternal punishment" doctrine
                    [9:49:47 PM] <Guest 3> It is Keith's show and Keith needs to continue on his own without any further wrangling from me.
                    [9:50:38 PM] <Guest 12> just looking for an excuse not to do anything
                    [9:51:37 PM] <Frankenwhigger> The Dead Sea Scrolls are in alignment with Modern Scriptures. The Mistransliterations are negligible for any devout bible student!
                    [9:51:53 PM] <Guest 3> Don't mute Guest 7, he's on your side, Keith.

=============
                    Keith had stupidly muted his ally Guest #7. I advised Keith to unmute his ally.

By now Keith was raving on against the Septuagint, in favor of the Masoretic text of the King James [Per]Version. Again contrary to traditional DSCI teachings by Comparet.
                    ==============

[9:51:58 PM] <MysteryMan> TALK ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS
                    [9:52:15 PM] <Guest 9> In Genesis 26 and God said let us make man inour image
                    [9:52:18 PM] <Poopy Dawg> We know there will be disagreements but we need more of a debate structure... no yelling
                    [9:52:40 PM] <MysteryMan> LOL @ Guest 7. He got muted like the dumb troll he is.
                    [9:52:43 PM] <Guest 3> That was all Jeromy Visser's doing.

========
                    jewromy Visser, Da Pisser-Possum was present, listening in and causing mischief, the chaotic criminal mamzer pisser-possumoid.
                    ========

[9:53:04 PM] <Frankenwhigger> He sais that to the "Elohim", his heavenly Family!
                    [9:53:08 PM] <MysteryMan> KEITH DO A NON-BIBLE SEGMENT. DO CURRENT EVENTS AND NEWS.
                    [9:53:11 PM] The recording has ended.
                    [9:53:15 PM] <Frankenwhigger> He said that to the "Elohim", his heavenly Family!
                    [9:53:16 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Current events are not needed, bible study IS
                    [9:53:21 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Thanks Keith!
                    [9:53:26 PM] <MysteryMan> FUCK THE BIBLE
                    [9:53:28 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Post your Number in the Chat!
                    [9:53:52 PM] <Guest 3> I'm not mad at you Keith. I disagree with you on a number of matters. We'll both get over it.
                    [9:53:59 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Keith feel free to block people using foul language and blasphemy
                    [9:54:03 PM] <Keith_Southworth> 260212-0111 Keith
                    [9:54:18 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Area code?
                    [9:54:27 PM] <Guest 12> blasphemy. lol
                    [9:54:29 PM] <MysteryMan> HERES MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER
                    [9:54:41 PM] <MysteryMan> COME TO ATLANTA GEROGIA TO FIGHT ME FAGGOTS
                    [9:54:46 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Like Mystery Man

==========
                    MysteryMamzer got muted by Keith.
                    ==========

[9:54:48 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Thank you!!
                    [9:55:09 PM] <Guest 9> Thanks Keith.
                    [9:55:19 PM] <Guest 3> Mystery Mamzer is a NimBuster troll. I'm not going to ask you to unmute it.
                    [9:55:20 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Thanks Keith!! Got your Number!!
                    [9:55:24 PM] <Keith_Southworth> skype keith.southworth99 keithsouthworth@yahoo.com
                    [9:55:50 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Thanks again for the teaching Keith, will download this show and see you next week. Yahweh bless the brethren present
                    [9:55:58 PM] Guest 12 has left the chat
                    [9:56:16 PM] <Frankenwhigger> Later Guys!! Thanks Martin and Friends!
                    [9:56:19 PM] AryanNation777 has left the chat
                    [9:56:34 PM] Frankenwhigger has left the chat
                    [9:56:54 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Thanks Martin too!
                    [9:57:07 PM] <Guest 3> Your welcome.
                    [9:57:36 PM] <Guest 10> the mamzer man was muted
                    [9:58:28 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Who was Mystery Man??
                    [9:58:49 PM] <Guest 3> It is Keith's show and I hung up because there was no need to argue old disagreements.
                    [9:59:05 PM] <Poopy Dawg> KEITH YOU'RE STILL ON
                    [9:59:12 PM] <Guest 3> Keith!!! You are still broadcasting!!!

============
                    Guest #7 calls up Keith on Skype and we all listen in as these two ungraciously call myself a 'heretic' because I don't believe or preach their Babtist Hobbyist nonsense. Da Pisser-Possum is recording this ungracious bitching.
                    ===========

[9:59:39 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Who is Mystery Man??
                    [9:59:53 PM] <Guest 3> Some NimBuster troll.
                    [9:59:54 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Awww not true, Martin fears Yahweh
                    [10:00:12 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Who is on the phone with Keith?
                    [10:00:21 PM] <Guest 5> what is a nimbuster?
                    [10:00:28 PM] <Guest 3> Keith doesn't realize that he is still broadcasting.
                    [10:00:34 PM] <Guest 10> audio!
                    [10:00:35 PM] <Guest 3> Now he gets it.

[10:00:50 PM] Keith_Southworth has hung up
                    [10:00:51 PM] The Call has ended.
                    [10:00:55 PM] <Guest 10> the audio just went dead

[10:01:11 PM] <Guest 3> Keith realized that he was being overheard.
                    [10:02:21 PM] <Guest 3> Guest #7 was calling Keith.
                    [10:03:36 PM] <Guest 3> That's the problem with CI -- everyone just gotta claim that he and he alone, with maybe one or two others, perfectly understands the Will of YHWH.
                    [10:04:04 PM] <Guest 3> And that everyone else is going to Hell if they don't agree.

[10:04:09 PM] <Poopy Dawg> All we really need with sincere people is cooler heads,
                    [10:04:29 PM] <Guest 3> Not only that, but forever and ever, burning in HellFire.
                    [10:05:26 PM] <Guest 3> They haven't been in CI since childhood and thus realize that there are a lot of notions going around because those who are converts bring in what

[10:05:27 PM] <Poopy Dawg> If there are major disagreements we really need to approach the discussion more calmly
                    [10:05:35 PM] <Guest 3> they were taught as children.
                    [10:06:06 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Save the raging for the enemies
                    [10:06:26 PM] <Guest 3> The problem is that these basic premises can't be empirically proven.
                    [10:06:56 PM] <Poopy Dawg> No, each side can only provide their scriptural arguments and leave it at that ultimately
                    [10:07:04 PM] <Guest 3> And thus the best course is to figure out where the disagreements lie and state them ONCE and then move on to the agreements.
                    [10:07:59 PM] <Guest 3> That is why I hung up. I simply didn't want to fight over the same old disagreements on what is Keith's own show.

[10:08:07 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Yes but the major disagreements will probably surface again later as everything is intertwined so you have to be prepared to stay cool
                    [10:08:28 PM] <Guest 3> I think I was cool enough.
                    [10:08:36 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Lol
                    [10:08:52 PM] <Guest 3> The current argument was accomplishing nothing.
                    [10:09:11 PM] Guest 5 has left the chat
                    [10:09:37 PM] <Poopy Dawg> maybe next time major disagreements come up, agree to set them aside and bring scriptural arguments next time to back each position...
                    [10:09:41 PM] <Guest 3> So I'll try to show Keith how to schedule his own show.
                    [10:09:50 PM] <Guest 10> not as many mamzers infiltrating the chat this time. visseroids must have given up.
                    [10:10:06 PM] <Poopy Dawg> I hope everyone will cool off and take another swing at this...
                    [10:10:27 PM] <Poopy Dawg> yeah, blocking troublemakers only helps
                    [10:10:49 PM] <Guest 3> Well, JeanBap and AryanNations777 have their cap-lock key locked down.
                    [10:11:15 PM] <Poopy Dawg> then counter with BOLD lol
                    [10:12:03 PM] <Poopy Dawg> or block ... I LOVE the mute button!
                    [10:12:04 PM] <Guest 3> They are unintelligible even when they don't speak in ALL CAPS.
                    [10:12:32 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Give me the mute button and you'll have a REAL clean chat rofl
                    [10:13:38 PM] <Guest 7> Yeah Iwas guilty of busting an ALL CAPS scene too
                    [10:14:10 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Well everybody gets too heated, not good
                    [10:14:14 PM] <Guest 3> Keith has a different viewpoint regarding the Nature of Adam than I do. Thus when Keith shows any certain Scripture and quotes it I see where it prove
                    [10:14:23 PM] <Guest 3> proves my point.
                    [10:15:11 PM] <Guest 3> I'd just as soon that we simply get onto where we both agree and let the disagreements lie in peace.

[10:15:50 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Yeah, put the big arguments aside and prep some scriptures for your argument and then leave it at that. I don't think you'll all totally agree ever
                    [10:16:04 PM] <Guest 3> And then when we cannot do that, since it is Keith's show, I'll simply let Keith make his points in peace.
                    [10:16:13 PM] <Poopy Dawg> That seems to be a hallmark in CI ... disagreement
                    [10:16:24 PM] <Guest 3> So, Guest 7, Keith go to bed?
                    [10:16:39 PM] <Poopy Dawg> At least sincere Israelites should avoid fisticuffs
                    [10:17:35 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Well, I hope everybody will cool off and try again next week
                    [10:17:51 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Will see you all then and see you at the next TMT Martin
                    [10:17:55 PM] <Poopy Dawg> Good night!
                    [10:17:59 PM] <Guest 3> OK.
                    [10:18:09 PM] Poopy Dawg has left the chat
                    [10:18:53 PM] <Guest 3> Well, Hail Victory!!! See y'all next Tuesday night.
                    [10:19:01 PM] Guest 10 has left the chat
                    [10:19:09 PM] MeatMountain_McGee has left the chat
                    [10:19:56 PM] Guest 9 has left the chat
                    [10:26:40 PM] MysteryMan has left the chat
                    [10:49:24 PM] Guest 7 has left the chat
                    [11:14:26 PM] Keith_Southworth has left the chat
                    [12:39:56 AM] DickReltney has left the chat

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-02-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Visser trying to stir up trouble

over at 2.5 mamzers: http://www.thechristianidentityforum...n/page__st__80

Comment

CISG Episode #10 -- To Be Arranged -- 7Feb12

CISG Episode #10 -- To Be Arranged -- 7Feb12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5216#post5216

Due to last week's disagreements on doctrinal issues, Keith Southworth hasn't provided a listing of Bible Study points because he didn't think that there would be a Bible Study tonight. Pastor Lindstedt called Keith up and scheduled tonight's program, even though at present Pastor Lindstedt doesn't intend to call in.

So, for those of you with questions, call in or write them down in the Chat and Keith will answer them or go ahead with his own Bible Study.

Time: 9:15 pm Eastern Time 7 Feb 12

Talkshoe Program Link:

Download Link:

Comment

Obadiah, the closeted ghost faggot chimes in when it thinks it can shove the dagger in.

Typical faggot back-stab maneuver itz.

The faggots response from Kieth's comment section:
                          "BEWARE OF THE LOON CALLED LINDSTEDT!!!! - Reviewer: Obadiah 1:18 02/02/12 09:54 PM EST

Full Comment: Marty Lindstedt is a deranged liar and slanderer who is shunned by everybody in Christian Identity that possesses a modicum of common sense and biblical knowledge. Obsessed with scat and filth of every kind, he lives to get even with what he calls regime criminals who've allegedly done him wrong. This, according to the "good pastor", involves skinning alive and dismembering the (white) children of politicians and policemen and then force feeding their parents their remains. I'm not kidding. He's vowed to do this on his aptly named podcast The Movement Turd many times. The only reason this nutjob hasn't been locked up for his blatant threats is that ZOG wants him out in society where he can do the most damage to Christian Identity and White Nationalism. Having him on a show as a commentator on matters scriptural is like having Satan comment on moral decay. Keith Southworth ought to be ashamed of himself. By having Marty on his show, he has obliterated any credibility he was hoping to gain with his message. People who support Lindstedt support the torture, murder, and dismemberment of white children! http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5217#post5217
                          "

Comment

CISG Episode #12 -- To Be Arranged -- 21Feb12

CISG Episode #12 -- To Be Arranged -- 21Feb12

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5298#post5298

Due to disagreements on doctrinal issues two weeks ago, Keith Southworth hasn't provided a listing of Bible Study points. Last week a Bible Study was scheduled, as was one again tonight. This Bible Study will be the last one scheduled by Pastor Lindstedt as it is up to Keith to schedule his own Bible Study. If Keith chooses not to do so then so be it.

So, for those of you with questions, call in or write them down in the Chat and Keith will answer them or go ahead with his own Bible Study.

Time: 9:15 pm Eastern Time 21 Feb 12

Talkshoe Program Link:

Download Link:

Comment

Working...
                            X