Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 Mamzers => OFFLINE!

Let's hope it's permanent.
    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

What do you expect from a CI-playing jew-mamzer faggot running a datamining operation on a shoe-string?

What do you expect from a CI-playing jew-mamzer faggot running a data-mining operation on a shoe-string?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4930#post4930

Originally posted by WilliamB View Post

Oba-gender-bender is the cleverest and sneakiest of the anonymous wandering jew-mamzer faggots in 'WikiPedia-Talksjew CI' but like all of that Satannic ilk has little in the way of discernment.

Ever since it set up its pathetic Two & a Half Mamzers Forum under itz pretentious name, it has wanted the latest and greatest in forum software that it could afford. It drooled over a number of commercially available software packages but since it didn't know whether anyone would actually log on and sign up it decided to settle for the easiest and best of the freeware forum packages -- Simple Machines Forum.

Now SMF is actually better than phpbb and other freeware forum packages and just right for using on a shitty hostmonster shared server account. Obie-gender-bender was able to learn how to datamine and set it so that using a TOR browser was not allowed. As time went on Obie signed on LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less) and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and was able to differentiate between fellow wandering mamzers who would send their IP out in the clear and those sockpuppets of mine using a TOR browser, which were unable to sign in. This is why Obie banned RD Bradshaw from Idaho while claiming at the same time that RD Bradshaw is Russ Walker from North Carolina. Obie simply is a lying jew-mamzer faggot with gender-identity issues unable to know how to act Christian Israelite, a common and universal failing amongst jew and mamzer criminals like Eliar James, Finckelsheenie, jewromy Visser, Bryan Wright, Bryan Reo, Lenio C. Barcelos, Anglo-Mestizo Truitt. They engage in deception and hypocrisy thinking in their sanctimonious way that they are jewstified in their [mis]conduct and cannot simply understand that they and their conduct are inevitably discerned by the honest Aryan Christian Israelite as something foreign and evil.

While spying on Finckelsheenie's Gonnerhea Talksjew show last night, it seems that Obie has only gotten part of the database back up, that the posts are largely there, but that the members and avatards and functions relating to the post authors are all messed up. The MonkeyBarrel had a similar problem when it tried to recover its barabase after Bryan Reo and Kane12345666 got to taken down and hacked into it. What is needed is a tech guy who will do it for you.

What Obie should have done was to create a new subdirectory to host the new forum software, then 'migrated' the database to the new subdirectory, leaving the old forum up as an archive. I'm hoping that the jew-mamzer faggot didn't create an archive or that if it did that it won't be able to restore the archive fully.

But it seems that Obie is facing a similar problem that this mamzer criminal Jeromy Visser did. The old forum has massive files showing regime and other petty criminality so the forum has to be deleted and taken off line and a new forum brought back up in its place with the old members who are onto this criminal deleted. Visser also had the problem that its mother-in-law was trying to get her hi-yaller youngest hiberniggress back and that as a hardcore unemployable petty criminal it was facing stalking charges. So it deleted its v-bulletin 3.8.1 forum and its five-year phpbb forum and claimed that it was due to some retarded whigger heifer named 'Amy Rose' who allegedly was my sockpuppet. A secondary lie was that Visser didn't have a valid license for the forum. Either way, the older forum with my posts that I called "Pisser's Cinder" disappeared and the newer v-bulletin 4.0.2 forum I call "Pisser's Pussy Palace/Parlor" appeared. Visser got a lot of money $280 for a v-bulletin license from ZOG and thus drove the remaining membersheep to the new forum and opened up the gates to LiarBill DeClue(less) and others.

Of course the few Aryan Christian Israelites discerned this criminality and so they dropped out. Now all Visser has are a few 'wandering mamzers' wanting to pretend to be Christian Identity.

I'm thinking that Obie-gender-bender was facing the fact that an improved anonymous proxy-serving environment means that an improved data-mining forum package was necessary, plus that the embarrassing posts wherein Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren was insinuating itself into Pastor John Britton's federal civil lawsuit needed to be deleted. So the way to do that without admitting jew-mamzer criminality is to half-way 'migrate' the database to the new forum software, 'lose' the old membership files and much of the original postings just like Visser did in 2010.

What none of these jew and mamzer ZOGbot criminals understand is that their behavior becomes made plain regardless of their lies. Honest Israelites do not act as these jew-mamzer criminal ZOGbots playing CI act. So as happened within the Militia Movement of the late 1990s, the genuine element goes underground, doesn't even bother to show up on the Internut radar screen, and what little remains aboveground becomes an exterminationalist free-fire zone. Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November is the only one of the jewboy ZOGbots able to understand that secret political police methods make the inevitable Revolution more bloody and dire, but Eli James isn't able to do anything about it other than to whine to the other jewboys and mamzers to take less of a cut for theyzselfs -- and parasites have no self-discipline.

So Obie-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum will wind up with a truncated forum up using the new software by 'accident.' Much of its old posts will 'disappear' down the memory hole. In fact, this Christian Nationalist Forum will be the only place that they actually appear. This behavior is something which has been commonplace ever since jews have fought with the Aryans on the InterNut. Not to worry.

By now the discerning Christian Israelite knows who and what an anonymous jewboy or mamzer faggot playing CI is. You've see one virtual Internut kikeazoid 'anonymous' tail or snout coonected to a ZOGbot you've seen them all.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://www.mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-17-2011, 08:01 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The new, IMProved Two & a Half Mamzers is Up like an Abo pecker & mein snout and mangina are wettt!!!

The new, IMProved Two & a Half Mamzers is Up like an Abo pecker & mein snout and mangina are wettt!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...and-a-new-url/
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4941#post4941

First the new url. It's much the same as the old url, except the "smf" has been jettisoned.

The old url: http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/smf

The new url: http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Now why did I do it this way? Why not simply keep the old forum intact? After all Hostmonster lets me have unlimited subdirctories and three or five domains even on shared hosting.

#1 Answer: Like jewromy Visser, Rabbi Finckelsheenie, and Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November have long known, every so often embarrassing lies simply MUST be deleted or hidden. By changing to a new forum software and nuking the old forum, I'm able to delete the old posts and flush the embarrassing old posts down the ol' memory hole like itz 1984.

When you are a lying jew mamzer faggot with gender-identity issues impersonating a Christian Israelite, you need to use every single jew trick, especially censorship, you have in order to hide jewr real snout and purpose.

Besides, I was coonspiring with Bryan Reo, Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani and Dallas Airmotive to claim that Pastor John Britton made posts on the old forum when Johnny Tonto has not ever been allowed here on Two and a Half Mamzers, then engage in a fraud upon the federal kort that he did post here in order to get the civil case fraudulently dismissed. Regrettably, Judge Edward Lodge, no friend to genuine Christian Identity, saw through that ruse and didn't buy into it, but rather ruled that the case had to go to trial on the merits of a drunken machinist hogging out 15-22 thousandths of an inch too much material from a gas turbine nozzle, thus causing the helicopter crash. Since I'm allegedly sleezing as a jew-mamzer poofter tranny in Oz, I'd have never been indicted, but Bryan Reo, LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) might have gone to prison along with Cousin Ray the Sicilian-Guido Ambulance-Chaser from jew Jersey Chicken-Mariani and got pore Cousin Ray disbarred.

So censorsheep is the better part of jew valor, so time to hide my pissers-poofter-possum kikeazoid snout.

#2. The old SMF forum allowed 'guests' like Pope Marty to simply hit the title bar to a post and get the url hyperlink without having to make a 'post' which would be denied and then get the post number and add it to the thread from another answered post. This new forum software allows dirty jew-mamzer faggot trannies like me far more impunity for my embarrassing [posts to have cover.

#3. The Simple Machines Forum allowed me as a jew-mamzer faggot trannie to disallow TOR or proxy browsers to disallow browsing and registering attempts. But the new software allows even more data-mining and censorsheep opportunities.

#4. Back when jewromy Visser ran its 3.8.2 v-bulletin forum known as "Pissers Cinder" and allowed Pope Marty and Johnny Tonto to post there, when it cum-cum time to nuke Pisser's Cinder because ZOG had provided the ZOGbux to buy v-bulletin 4.0.2, nobody, including this little perverted fuck-duck, wanted to leave but would rather keep posting on Pissers Cinder as opposed to moving to Pissers Pussy Palace. So jewromy Visser had to claim that some idiot twat named 'Amy Rose' took it down, amongst sundry other lies in order to drive the fellow WikiPedia-Talksjew mamzers like Son of Light-Lucifer/Lenio C. Barcelos to posting to the new 'improved' forum. Now while I can't blame Pope Amy for this -- I love to pretend Marty is as big of a wannabe shemale as I am -- I do need to finish off the SMF forum and get the few mamzer tards over here to the new forum. Hence, claiming this is a new and improved forum software while essentially nuking the old Two and a Half Mamzers forum.

Being a lying jew mamzer faggot transexshul means never having to say jewr sorry, but a nice kosher lie works be[a]st.

All the links to the old url/s will redirect automatically to the new url. The new url, however, packs more of a wallop search engine-wise, so if you've posted the old url on another website and can change it, please do so.

The new forum can do much, much more than the old forum. The help section will acquaint you with all its features. Most important the new forum has a better search engine. The old forum's search engine results would have been easier on the eye if they'd been painted by Jackson Pollock. As the forum continues to expand, a search engine that yields crisp, readable results will become increasingly valuable.

Took that from the sales copy because it sounds plausible and because I can't say the real reasons for the change.

There were a few minor hiccups with the conversion, which will be corrected in due course. Embedded videos are no longer embedded, same deal with mp3s; apostrophes in copied and pasted text display as question marks; some of the emoticons were raptured; last post info on the index page is blank; and my 3000+ post count has been pared back to one post -- though everyone else's post tally is as it should be.

D-g, that makes me all a pissers-poofter-possum can be. My nose and mangina are gushing wettt right now.

Hail D-g!!!

jewr Obie

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
      A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
      http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
      http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

That's When!!!

That's When!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum..._180#entry4167
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4948#post4948

Mendacious Marty's been telling anyone who'll listen that the reason I set up the new forum was to flush some of the more scandalous, legally precarious posts in the old forum down the memory hole.

Not so, Marty. Whenever a jew is caught out in a lie, if nothing else, simply deny the allegation. Being a jew-mamzer transechshul faggot means never having to say jewr sorry for lying to the goyim.

None of the posts, however libelous and uncharitable as they are here on Two and a Half Mamzers, has been excised. Trust me! On my honor as a jew-mamzer faggot with gender-identity issues. They're all still here. Nevertheless, you've made the accusation, therefore in accordance with biblical law you must furnish supporting proof. Learned that fromEli James/jewseph Kutz-November and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren. When caught out, demand that you prove to our satisfaction that we are not what we purport to be. Name one post or thread that's been deleted. Just one. You cant!!! Not when I've deleted it because then I'll claim that it is a forgery. Never mind that I've already made an excuse as to why former hyperlinks listed outside Two and a Half Mamzers won't work. Itz because of the software glitch, not because they have already been deleted. I could have avoided this entire observation by keeping the original SMF forum up, but that wasn't an option.

As a caught jew-mamzer faggot with gender-identity issues, I don't doubt for a second that you'll be able to identify an expunged post. I even know when you will. Time to snivel like a chutzpa-kike. It'll be the same day you sue me in court, take on somebody in The Movement in what other mamzers and faggots coonsider to be a fair fight, i.e. in which they get to define an overwhelming advantage as being 'fair' like us jews do against the Palestinians, shoot the breeze with Amy Rose or Pastor Weibmann on The Turd, and lead your ten-thousand warlords into battle on behalf of the Israel remnant. Even before I got my pickle cut off as a jew mamzer faggot wanting to be a Whigger wymyn I knew the First [d]Rule of Cuntitude: I get to make the Cuntditions.

THAT'S WHEN!!!

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
        A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
        http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
        http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Working...
        X