X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dzerzhinsky Protocols

The Dzerzhinsky Protocols

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5000#post5000

One of my heroes is the First Bolshevik head of the Soviet Union, 'Iron Felix' Dzerzhinsky. Iron Felix was known as one of the Heroes of the Russian Revolution and tortured by the Tsarist piglice just like I too was tortured and drugged in a psychiatric hospital as a political prisoner. In fact I had four of my front teeth knocked out my a Newton County Deputy Sheriff named Don Hunt in a Springfield Missouri convenience store @ 7:12 am on Dec.6, 2005 while being transported to the Fulton State NutHouse on the illegal connivance of 'Judge' Kevin Lee Selby. This deputy got all mad because I had ridiculed his playing all big and bad when in fact he wasn't the Head Pig -- another hybernigger pig named Sullivan was. This pig waited until it came time to take me shackled back to the pigmobile, so then this pig shoved me while shackled once. As I struggled to balance myself this pig Hunt deliberately shoved me again and this time I tripped over the curb and landed on my hands and face. Four teeth were broken off and a fifth tooth was chipped. My chin, upper lip, and nose were scraped, as were my shackled hands, knees, shins, and a few other places. As a side note to others, did you know that swallowed tooth chips taste and feel like swallowing gravel?

Now the pigs of course picked me up and got out of there as soon as possible. Like a long-haired Christ bleeding from the scourging there was a steady drip, drip, drip from the wounds on my face. I was in shock, and the nerve endings were gone on the scraped skin. The pigs were scared at their crimes, yet confident that they would be covered up -- and they were right. At places where there were traffic stops the population looked away, scared at piglice brutality, except for an Army major with personal license plates saying 1ST-CMD who followed the pigs for 15-20 miles around Osage Beach.

When I got there I made a demand that the two piglice criminals Hunt and Sullivan be detained, that the Fulton State NutHouse refuse to take custody of me in the state delivered and to call the local police authorities so that Hunt and Sullivan could be arrested for their crimes against a shackled prisoner. The Fulton State Hospital refused to do so, took custody of me, albeit to cover their asses they did take pictures of my injuries. But there was no arrangements to take me to emergency care to take care of my teeth and scrapes.

Now of course the Newton County Sheriff's Department knew all about their fellow piglices' crimes and covered it up.

Which is why I simply do not believe in 'trials' for regime criminals except as 'show trials' used as necessary to exterminate entire suspected counter-revolutionary parasitic regime-criminal classes. Any trials should as a matter of course involve the use of testimony garnered by the torture of other regime criminals and their families. Regime criminals chose to put themselves above any law and used the color of law to hide their crimes against the People. They shouldn't be allowed to hide behind the very technicalities that they disprized when they were in power. There is nary a single regime criminal that doesn't serve the god of this world -- Satan -- and there will be not any true remorse other than when they are screaming when skinned when caught. Does anyone really think I'll hold still for any counter-revolutionary pro-criminal-regimeist shithead proposing 'a trial' for piglice, jewdges, lawyers, politicians, banksters, or any other regime criminal and his/her/itz family? Rather, any such blithering dishonest idiocy means that the yapping yammering nitwit must be a criminal regimeist counter-revolutionary parasite needing skinning and being shoved into ye ol' wood-chipper and then, waste-not want not, running through the dog food canner, cf. II Kings Chapters 8-10.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-10-2012, 02:41 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

FELIX DZERZHINSKY: Return of a "Hero"

FELIX DZERZHINSKY: Return of a "Hero"

http://www.newswithviews.com/news_wo...s_worthy38.htm
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5019#post5019

By Toby Westerman
    September 20, 2002
    NewsWithViews.com

As politicians in Moscow debate the restoration of a large, bronze statute, current U.S. press reports have not relayed the underlying significance of the image, or its continuing importance.

The statue commemorates Felix Dzerzhinsky, a Bolshevik who died in 1926, but whose legacy still inspires both pride and cold terror.

Although not a household name in the United States, Dzerzhinsky and his legacy have a direct impact upon America, as Moscow and Washington draw closer together as "strategic allies," but others perceive a relapse into old Soviet habits.

The popular mayor of Moscow, Yuri Luzhkov, has joined those favoring the restoration of the 14-ton monument, toppled in 1991 by crowds rejoicing over the collapse of Soviet authority. The statue now lies on the ground in a local Moscow park.

Luzhkov recently referred to the statue as a "beautiful architectural and artistic composition," according to a United Press International report.

Answering critics that Dzerzhinsky was a "butcher" who killed millions of his fellow citizens, Luzhkov "downplayed" Dzerzhinsky's role in the deaths that occurred in the early years of the Russian Revolution.

Luzhkov stated that, "We should remember that he solved the problem of homeless children and that he bailed out the railroads in a period of devastation," reported Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.

The debate over Dzerzhinsky's monument is part of an on-going rehabilitation of Soviet history. Postage stamps have been issued commemorating heroes of Russian espionage, according to the British Broadcasting Corporation, while the highly respected Italian news daily Corrier della Sera reports that Russian intelligence personnel are using a special calendar which lists former Soviet holidays.

The calendar also depicts a Soviet-era scene outside of Russian intelligence headquarters located on Lubyanka Street, with Dzerzhinsky's statue standing proudly erect.

Dzerzhinsky, on Lenin's orders, set up the first communist intelligence service in 1917, predating the establishment of the Soviet Union, which came into being in December 1922. The communist intelligence service's formal name was the "Extraordinary Commission for the Struggle against Counterrevolution, Espionage, Speculation, and Sabotage" - known by its Russian abbreviation, Checka.

All Russian intelligence officers -- active or retired, including Russian president Vladimir Putin -- still refer to themselves as "Chechists."

While press accounts generally report that Dzerzhinsky founded what later became the Russian intelligence services, and that he had a fearsome reputation, the public is left unaware of the kind of man or type of organization that still retains the admiration of Russia's professional spies.

The following quotes indicating Dzerzhinky's ruthlessness are from The Black Book of Communism, an authoritative anthology on communism and its proponents.

Dzerzhinsky described the organization he sought to - and actually did - establish as "a mechanism that, in a truly revolutionary and suitably Bolshevik fashion, will filter out the counter revolutionaries once and for all!"

The men Dzerzhinsky wanted for the Checka were to be "determined comrades - solid, hard men without pity - who are ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of the revolution."

"Just round up all the most resolute people you can, who understand that there is nothing more effective than a bullet in the head to shut people up. Experience has shown that you only need a small number of people like that the turn a whole situation around," declared Dzerzhinsky.

Dzerzhinsky was, however, more than a simple murderer. He was also a clever counterintelligence director who learned from his Tsarist predecessors, and developed the art of deception far beyond anything previously known.

In order to undermine Russian refugee organizations hostile to the communist regime in Moscow, Dzerzhinsky invented and controlled false counterrevolutionary organizations, staged jail breaks of prominent anti-Communists, and is reported to have bombed Russian police stations.

The goal was to give the impression that counterrevolutionaries were in Russia, and needed support.

Dzerzhinsky's efforts were successful. Not only were important anti-Communist Russians lured back to Russia and to their deaths, but Britain's most renown spy of the era, Sidney Reilly, also fell into the trap, suffering the same deadly fate.

© 2002 Toby Westerman - All Rights Reserved

Toby Westerman is editor/publisher of International News Analysis Today - http"//www.inatoday.com - and its sister print report, International News Analysis. Westerman's sources include a wide variety of foreign language periodicals and short wave radio broadcasts, and he concentrates on topics ignored or suppressed by the dominant media. Westerman's work is independent of the media pundits and conventional wisdom - either from the right or the left.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-10-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X