Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TraitorGlenn Miller Presents Seminar On White Nationalism to Tards at Missouri State University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TraitorGlenn Miller Presents Seminar On White Nationalism to Tards at Missouri State University

White Racial Activist Frazier Glenn Miller Presents Seminar On White Nationalism And Jewish Supremacism At Missouri State University

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...ier-glenn.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5057#post5057

On January 10th, 2012, longtime White racial activist Frazier Glenn Miller gave a presentation on White nationalism and Jewish supremacism to a religious studies class at Missouri State University in Springfield. Most students were reportedly attentive and respectful, and about half seemed genuinely interested.

The invitation was first extended to Miller by Professor David Embree back on November 30th, 2011 as discussed in this VNN Forum thread. Although Miller has probably done more for the Cause under his own name than 90 percent of those involved today, he did not hesitate to solicit advice from other forum members; this character trait helped him grow the White Patriot Party into a regional political powerhouse during the 1980s. Some of the forum members suggested to Miller than he tone down his rhetoric a bit. Miller did not disclose how or why he came to the notice of Professor Embree; one would think that since Embree is a professor of religious studies, he would have been more interested in getting someone to represent Christian Identity. To prevent anti-racists from trying to disrupt the seminar, the location, the class, and the date were not disclosed on VNN Forum until after the fact.

On January 10th, Miller posted his account of his appearance HERE. The class consisted of 16 students and the professor; two students were identified to be Jews. What was intended to be a 45-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute question & answer period mushroomed into an event lasting just a shade over two hours; about half the students seemed genuinely interested, and only a handful were hostile. The two Jewish students came across as defiant and did not deny the information about Jewish supremacism put forth by Miller.

An exchange with one of the Jewish students became so heated that Miller exclaimed "Hell yes, I hate you and all Jews, and you all deserve my hate for what your people have done to mine". Later the Jewish girl asked if Miller thought all Jews knew about the Jewish atrocities he spoke about; Miller said that all intelligent Jews do, and that since Germans are collectively blamed for WWII and the Holocaust, Jews should be also be blamed. She denied knowing anything about Jewish atrocities.

Specific subjects addressed by Glenn Miller included the Holocaust, black crime, the Federal Reserve, World War II, Jewish leadership of the Bolshevik Revolution (Professor Embree was quite aware of this), God's "chosen" people, white birth rates, Jewish genocide against us, Jewish domination of government, media, and finance, Henry Ford and his book "The International Jew", Dr. David Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism", former Congressman Paul Findley's book "They Dare to Speak Out", and Miller's own book "A White Man Speaks Out". Miller left two copies of The Aryan Alternative newspaper and a copy of his own book for students to pass around. Miller also showed a short 10-minute video of the White Patriot Party marching in Raleigh, and part of one of his 1985 speeches on a large classroom screen. Miller also gave out website addresses for GOVNN.com, VNNforum.com, Davidduke.com, whty.org, and several other websites, insisting that students write them down, as well as his phone number.

At the end, Glenn Miller summed it up by saying "I've proven in simple math that our race is dying out rapidly. I've also given you evidence that the Jews are responsible. Your only answer can be that you will or you won't do anything about it. Frankly, I hope there's a young Hitler among you." While some WNs might question the favorable reference to Hitler, it is always appropriate to rebut misinformation and outright lies told about him. Glenn Miller walked away quite satisfied with the mission he accomplished; after all these years, the fire continues to burn strongly in his belly.

Professor David Embree is to be commended for his natural intellectual curiosity and his high regard for free speech. Professor Embree has been on campus since 1984; some students rate him as tough but helpful. Surprisingly, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE) labels Missouri State a Code Red school, which is their worst rating for free speech.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-12-2012, 12:20 AM.
    =============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Wow !! What a terrific time I had today firing both barrells of double ought

Wow !! What a terrific time I had today firing both barrells of double ought

Not like that time in Ozark Missouri where I pissed myself without firing a shot!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1352538&postcount=48
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post5061

I did the gig today at Missouri State University before the religious studies students, Springfield, MO - Professor David Embree presiding (tel: 417-861-2995). Phone for confirmation and critique. Only a few claimed to be christians, though.

No holds barred, no quarter given to the 2 kikess' present, and though I was allotted only 45 minute to speak, plus a 15 minute Q&A period, the 16 students and I ran our mouths, nonstop almost for 2 full hours and 5 minutes. Time flew.

The two extremely ugly kikes, one fat one skinny, did not deny one single charge I made against the jews. Their several questions were incredibly stupid, really. They did remain defiant with frowns the whole time, though. Noses stuck up in the air as if to dare me to do something about jewish attrocities.

Some subjects: The holyhoax, black crime, Federal Reserve, WWII, jewish leadership of the bolshevik revolution which the profession knew and admitted, god's chosen people, white birth rates and the jewish genocide against us, jewish control of government, media, and FR, Henry Ford and his book (incredibly the professor had a copy on hand), books Jewish Supremacism and They Dare to Speak Out (left two copies of The Aryan Alternative and a copy of my own book, for students to pass around), and other subjects.

I also showed a short, 10-minute video of the WPP marching in Raleigh and part of one of my 1985 speeches on a very large classroom screen.

I not only gave out website addresses, GOVNN.com, VNNforum.com, Davidduike.com, whty.org, and several other websites, I insisted students write them down, as well as my phone number.

About half seemed genuinely interested, one "half-Cherokee" gal, a blonde gal about 40 presumably a teacher, and maybe two others seemed hostile. All the young men, except one who felt the need to tell me he has a black friend, seemed favorable.

The skinny kike and I got so heated at one point, I raised up and blurted out, "Hell yes, I hate you and all jews, and you all deserve my hate for what your people have done to mine. Later she asked if I thought all jews knew about the jew attrocities I spoke about. I said that all intelligent jews do, and that since Germans are collectively blamed , jews should be also. She denied knowing anything, and I called her a "typical jew liar".

Towards the end, I asked if anyone could point to one single lie I'd made. None did. The Cherokee gal promised she'll do some research in order to catch me in lies.

Ending I said: "I've proven in simple math that our race is dying out rapidly. I've also given you evidence that the jews are responsible. Your only answer can be that you will or you won't do anything about it. Frankly, I hope there's a young Hitler among you." (Words to that effect)

I felt absolutely TERRIFIC and CONFIDENT, even braggadocious, and offered to come back for a repeat at anytime, after giving them plenty of time to research and catch me in a lie.

Oh, glory day !!! Nay, nay, nay. It was even better than that.

Heil Hitler !!!

(PS: Most likely a few of the students, and possibly the professor, will read this. I invited them to and also to join VNNF.)

========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

Isn't Christian Identity, not CreaTardivity, the 'racial religion' over there in the Ozarks?

Isn't Christian Identity, not CreaTardivity, the 'racial religion' over there in the Ozarks?

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...40#post1352540
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5078#post5078

Originally posted by Flounder/TraitorGlenn Miller
      http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...38#post1352538

All the young men, except one who felt the need to say he has a black friend, seemed favorable.

Oh, glory day !!! Nay, nay, nay. It was even better than that. Like the day we knocked over the liquor store!!!
      Good to hear that you enjoyed your presentation. Were alcoholic beverages served, you drunken red-nigger, Glenn? I, too, have noticed that our young CreaTarded anglo-mestizo mamzers pretending to be White men are beginning to listen to what we older delusional mamzers have to say.

Just last week, two White college students told me that they have started serious discussions at their college with others after running into me. Then they asked me for some peyote.

Give it two or three weeks before you start to see positive results. Like tards pretending to be nutzis or CreaTards. Although to be honest that area of the cunt-tree is full of CI tards.

===666===666===666===

CreaTardivity: Mamzers Replacing a Dead Jew on a Stick With a Dead Jew on a Dick

Comment

Rabanger Miller-Doggett is polishing my knob like you taught her Glenn.

Rabanger Miller-Doggett is polishing my knob just like you taught her Glenn.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...55#post1352555
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5079#post5079

Ron Doggett:

Well done Glenn, hope this will open the door for even more opportunities to address students at this and other schools.

Well, I need to get back to polishing Doktard Duck's dick with my tonsils, just like jewr daughter Rabanger is polishing my knob right now. Does she take after her Philipina bar-girl mammie Glenn, or jewr side of the fambly?

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

Working...
        X