Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rabbi Eli James, jew Bolshevik Lysenkoist baal-priest: Canaan wasn't descended from Cain!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbi Eli James, jew Bolshevik Lysenkoist baal-priest: Canaan wasn't descended from Cain!!!

Rabbi Eli James, jew Bolshevik Lysenkoist baal-priest: Canaan wasn't descended from Cain!!!

I'm a Bolshevik jew Lyshenkoist, NOT a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Comparetian Orthodox Pastor

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5161#post5161

Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November is nothing but a Chicago sephardic jew who has spent its misbegotten spawn of Satan life trying to infiltrate, and thus destroy Dual-Seedline Christian Identity doctrine. This is done by pretending that another overt jew, like MildSwill Finckelsheenie, is an 'exterminationist' as opposed to another marrano papist-preterist, in yapping that jews and mamzers and Sixth-Day Beasts of the Field will somehow be 'resurrected' as if they got actual souls as opposed to being nothing but evil animals without hope of the salvation which is the perogative of the Sons of True Men descended from Adam, and enhanced by the House of Israel.

Eli James, Dan Johns, Bill Finck, all the rest of the baal-priest whiggers and mamzers and jews have no understanding of the basic and iron principles of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. That is why they bring in a passel of mamzers and jews like Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren, sundry CreaTards, shitskins galore. They are 'universalists' in that they 'think' that jews and non-whites have both obligations as well as privileges within Christian Israel.

In this eppysode, jewseph Kutz-November actually repeats the same old stupid shit that is common to baal-priests: That Canaan wasn't descended from Cain, but rather was cursed because his worthless thieving race-mixer whigger daddy Ham, screwed his own mother, Naamah, as opposed to having a Kenite wife, Naamah, Tubal-Cain's bitch Esther-kikess sister. I suppose Naamah was as popular in pre-Deluge Tarim Basin as 'Shirley' was in Depression-era daze. Anyway, in this podcast, Rabbi Eliar drivels about how Canaan was cursed because Daddy Ham was humping Grandma Naamah, and NOT because Ham was Noah's son, Noah was of perfect generation, as was Shem and Japheth and Ham and thus was Noah's wife, Naamah. However, Naamah the sister of Tubal-Cain (cf. Genesis 4:22), was spawned from Lamech, and Lamech was Cain's great-great-great-great-grandson (cf. Genesis 4:18) as well as Cain's accidental killer. (cf Genesis 4:23-24).

Now the very basis of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is the belief that there are two seedlines, one good, one evil. The good seedline is from Adam through Seth to Noah to Shem to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel. The evil seedline starts out with Cain, the spawn of Satan, through the Kenites to Canaan to Canaan's spawn, the Canaanites. So if Canaan was Ham's son (Genesis 9:18) then regardless of Ham's sins mentioned in Genesis Chapter Nine, Ham's crimes didn't make of Canaan a dirty little jewboy. Canaan was a dirty little jewboy because its thieving worthless whigger father squirted a worthless squirt up its Tubal-kenite Esther-kikess mother Naamah's jew-skank's pussy.

Originally posted by Genesis Chapter 4

15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
    Now Rabbi Eliar James/November-Kutz has been yapping the Talmudic line that Canaan was cursed not because Canaan was a dirty little jewboy, but because Noah wanted to curse the youngest son of his youngest son and the Bolshevik Lysenkoist notions that social re-edjewmacation can overcome biology. Thus Eli James wants to change standard Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and thus deny its basic principle that the jews are Satan's spawn, that there is no such thing as a 'good jew'. Rather, Canaan and the Canaanite children are cursed not because they are genetically born evil, but because of some whigger's misdeeds way back when.

Now in the chat you will hear that even this idiot jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS Kommandork McFagg/SonOfBelialGorillasintheMist Steve Elder, knows where these jews likle Eli James and itzself cum from. Yet, Eli James insisted on the Bolshevik Lysenkoist Talmudic line: There are 'good jews' and that some of them can be saved, and it is all some whigger's fault that jews misbehave, the pore little pe[s]ts of D-g.

Additional copies of the entire chat of this particular show on 'Christogenos on 28 Jan 2012 can be found at these locations:

http://www.talkshoesupport.com/chatf...s/cf579506.txt
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/EliJ...12/28Jan12.htm

The entire show as originally recorded can be heard at:
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30258/TS-579506.mp3

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
    ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
    You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!
Working...
X