The AIT Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AIT Course

I just sent off for the AIT course from Kingdom Identity up in Harrison. Has anyone here acquired and completed it?

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

I guess not.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

My credentials didn't cum quick enough for the ZOGbux spent

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1873

Well, I'm a lying lump of 250-lbs of mamzershit in a 150-lb bag, with mumps settled in my nutsack. But I was trying to buy some credentials like my friend/ally Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wonger/Billy Wood, and I settled on buying the Kingdom Identity Ministries course because the jews say that this is the road to DSCI credentialism, is buying that correspondence course.

That's why I buy these credentials, is because I can't be loyal to Thom Robb, Ron Edwards, or Klunt & Meercat Markkk Downey, and certainly not to that maniac Looney Lindstein. The stupidest thing anyone can do is to have anything to do with a loveless lying loser like myself.

That said, let me tell you my experiences with the Kingdom Identity Ministries course that I bought over a year ago:

Originally posted by LiarBill DeClue(less)

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...89#post7693689

Update- I returned lessons 2-4 within a few days of getting them and requested the rest of my lessons at one time so I could work my way through the course faster, to make up for all the lost time. I receieved one lesson back like 6 weeks later and was told I was in too much of a hurry and one lesson is all I get. I finished it and sent it back and 8 months and several phone calls later not only had the next lesson not arrived but I got a letter from AIT (not the same person who handled the lessons) saying that my account was about to be deactivated for lack of participation on my part and if I wanted they would send me the rest of my lessons as a reference since I did pay in full upfront. I sent a letter back telling her of what a nightmare it has been for me to deal with them and asked that I receive the rest of the material with no test questions just to end it. Within about two weeks I received the materials and the test questions for lessons 5 and 6 (I had already done 5 and returned the questions) saying that they never received lesson 5, which was what I was told the first time this happened, the odds against the post office not delivering two out of three mailings to them is very high, especially since I never have problems like that with any other company. I was asked to finish the course and I probably will redo lesson 5 and do lesson 6 and send the questions back to see how it goes, but at least I got all the material now, over a year after paying in full for it.
      That's what I really hate about feeble-minded idiots even stupider than myself. Aimless witless stupidity to where a diseased animal like myself is left to itz own devices. Then is when I really run amok, and start blaming the pastor/shepherd for the fact that I'm a diseased pseudo-Israelite animal.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Well. I'm not sure what to make of that, but we'll see what happens.

___666___666___666___

Comment

The Kingdom Identity AIT Course

The Kingdom Identity AIT Course

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1877
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...845#post257845
          http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...7&p=2306#p2306
          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...9&p=6666#p6666

Originally posted by Victor Switzer View Post
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1867

I just sent off for the AIT course from Kingdom Identity up in Harrison. Has anyone here acquired and completed it?
          I bought it at this OSLer convention in Springfield, Missouri in May 1999. I paid only $75 for it under the old price. Mike Hallimore don't like selling it to a potential rival DSCI minister for fear that the minister will simply copy the course for his deacons and not bother to buy later copies from Mike Hallimore. If course I was not a pastor back then, but rather a secular politician and writer who had decided that DSCI made more Biblical and scientific sense than the Herbert W. Armstrong's British Israel version of One-Seedline.

Now the course is 100% Bertrand Comparet. Someone took Comparet's sermons, made them linear, added some graphics. Pastor John Britton was given it back in the day before Hallimore got hold of it, and it consisted of Wesley Swift's 'seminary' of elders like Neumann and James Britton and Connie Lynch.

Now I asked how Mike Hallimore got hold of Bertrand Comparet's work. I asked Clifton Emahiser about the matter. Bertrand Comparet's secretary, who drafted up his legal briefs and his religious sermons was a good friend of Loraine Swift, and Loraine Swift sent out the correspondence course to prisoners and convicts as part of Mike Hallimore's prison ministry. So in fact, I don't think that Mike Hallimore has a legitimate copyright to Comparet's work.

Now I got to lesson two back in 1999. Even then it wasn't Mike Hallimore grading the course, but rather some females who simply graded as to whether you repeated verbatim what the course said. And the course took months to get back with you. So I simply used the AIT course and materials as a sort of reference work and copied it off using a page scanner of the time. Now, the course is hardly even graded and it often is at least six months late, if not later.

Now I have no use for the 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack that it LiarBill DeClue(less) who 'thinks' that it can purchase, like Simon Magus, credentials and understanding of DSCI without having to invest what it don't have -- namely intelligence, character and loyalty. But let's see how this baal-priest wanting the most ZOGbux for the sux judges the Kingdom Identity Ministries' handling of the AIT course:

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1873

Well, I'm a lying lump of 250-lbs of mamzershit in a 150-lb bag, with mumps settled in my nutsack. But I was trying to buy some credentials like my friend/ally Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wonger/Billy Wood, and I settled on buying the Kingdom Identity Ministries course because the jews say that this is the road to DSCI credentialism, is buying that correspondence course.

That's why I buy these credentials, is because I can't be loyal to Thom Robb, Ron Edwards, or Klunt & Meercat Markkk Downey, and certainly not to that maniac Looney Lindstein. The stupidest thing anyone can do is to have anything to do with a loveless lying loser like myself.

That said, let me tell you my experiences with the Kingdom Identity Ministries course that I bought over a year ago:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...89#post7693689

Update- I returned lessons 2-4 within a few days of getting them and requested the rest of my lessons at one time so I could work my way through the course faster, to make up for all the lost time. I receieved one lesson back like 6 weeks later and was told I was in too much of a hurry and one lesson is all I get. I finished it and sent it back and 8 months and several phone calls later not only had the next lesson not arrived but I got a letter from AIT (not the same person who handled the lessons) saying that my account was about to be deactivated for lack of participation on my part and if I wanted they would send me the rest of my lessons as a reference since I did pay in full upfront. I sent a letter back telling her of what a nightmare it has been for me to deal with them and asked that I receive the rest of the material with no test questions just to end it. Within about two weeks I received the materials and the test questions for lessons 5 and 6 (I had already done 5 and returned the questions) saying that they never received lesson 5, which was what I was told the first time this happened, the odds against the post office not delivering two out of three mailings to them is very high, especially since I never have problems like that with any other company. I was asked to finish the course and I probably will redo lesson 5 and do lesson 6 and send the questions back to see how it goes, but at least I got all the material now, over a year after paying in full for it.
          That's what I really hate about feeble-minded idiots even stupider than myself. Aimless witless stupidity to where a diseased animal like myself is left to itz own devices. Then is when I really run amok, and start blaming the pastor/shepherd for the fact that I'm a diseased pseudo-Israelite animal.

LiarBill DeClue(less) is jewst like the evil mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong/Billy Wood in that it thinks that it is credentials and being given something by who they 'think' is the lead men of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. A title is given by means of credentials and as being paid for by a temporary show of loyalty. LiarBill DeClue(less) was begging myself and Pastor John Britton to ordain it as a minister in my aboveground Church. I sort of wish that the worthless bastard had tried to get an ordination from Pastor Britton and driven 1700 miles instead of only 300 one-way, as then the baal-priest would have been out real time and money. As it was, the baal-priest was out only 600 miles driving both ways and was kissing Klunt's ass on $permFront three days after being ordained. I doubt that LiarBill DeClue(less) can be loyal to anyone stupid enough to have anything to do with it.

Now I am working to change the operating conditions of the aboveground DSCI Church to becoming family-men oriented and away from the collection of skinheads and criminals and losers who lack any character, are often mamzers like Bryan Wright, dope-addicted liars and thieves like Jeromy Visser or simply losers and wannabes like most of the recent 'converts' to Christian Identity wanting to play at being Aryan Nations. What is necessary is a sort of political/religious/racial handbook tying together the political/religious/racial aspects together and that is one of my goals. I think I'm going to end up writing and editing most if it myself to form a 150-200 page handbook self-published through LuLu or Amazon costing $20-25 or so, so that anyone can buy it and understand the basics and figure out whether or not they like DSCI.

Last year, on March 24, 2009, I made the following point regarding forming a DSCI Seminary:

Creating a DSCI Clergy

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...=69&p=181#p181
          http://aryannationsrevival.org/forum...&t=16&p=25#p25 (post deleted by Sci-Fi Faber)

Originally posted by an ohio
          Are We going to have any form of classes for those who wish to have a Pastors title, and or certification? To teach and Preach 2 Seedline Identity. I will love to be the first to sign up on this if we can do it.
          I think that we should run those of our group who wish to do so through either the Kingdom Identity Ministry AIT course as created by Bertrand Comparet, but we also need to form a modernized version as well, without a copyright or with a limited copyright created by a committee. I would ask Pastor Visser and Clifton Emahiser to work on getting much of what they already have written in a format that covers the entire Bible and to have a political bent against ZOG as well.

So we take these deacons and ground them in what they need to know, and then perhaps have them live with the sponsoring pastor of their area for a week or so to be finished off and ordained and sent out to form a new aboveground or belowground congregation.

So to top it off, a quick questioning by means of web camera to the other pastors might be in order as well. But we do need to have a process by which we can quickly find those competent to be DSCI pastors, run them through a course in which the most important thing is that they understand DSCI orthodox dogma well enough to defend it against jews and baal-priest whiggers, and give them a form of certification so that they can have authority they can show to perform Christian Israelite sacraments such as babtism, weddings, and funerals. What is most important is forming a competent ministry, NOT a waste of time for the purpose of delay or accumulation of power. I think that it should be done by 90 days instruction or so. We need to get out a competent, but large clergy.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
          Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

So, since you have sent out the purchase price, see if you can't get as much as you can get. The grading and certificate mean a little, but not a lot. A filthy thieving mamzer like Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood has an AIT certificate and made a lot of that in order to hide its miscegenated origins and spawn of Satan Genesis 3:15 enmity. LiarBill DeClue(less) simply uses it to buy credentials as well, not understanding how to behave. Sundry thieving baal-priests, addicted to the use of drugs, use its teachings to trap the unwary, and to act as ZOGbots like Jeromy Visser.

The Law of YHWH is written on the Hearts of the Israelites. Since you have gotten this far, take St. Pauls' advice and understand that no matter how hard you understand YHWH's Law, even the most righteous of us are as filty rags compared to YHWH's righteousness.

All the AIT course does is structure the basics of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. You can get the same thing by reading the scattered teachings throughout the Internet. So it is worth $100 to get 85% of DSCI in one place in structured form. But a lot of us don't think it is worth putting up with a year's worth of foot-dragging as Mike Hallimore gets his females to grading the lessons which are graded as to how you can write verbatim what the lessons say. The course was written in 1967, before the age of personal computers.

So, I hope this answers your and others questions.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
          Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-03-2010, 11:13 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
          Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Thanks for the info, Pastor Lindstedt.

As to your plan as outlined above, I'd like to participate in that should it ever come about.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Marty is mean to ZOGling whigger baal-priests with mumps-addlepated numb-nuts

Marty is mean to ZOGling whigger baal-priests with mumps-addlepated numb-nuts

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1881#post1881

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4038#post4038

Marty is a total loser who does nothing but sit around his hovel ranting about others, and ordaining even bigger losers begging to be ordained such as ZOGling whigger baal-priests with mumps-addlepated numbnuts by a genuine DSCI pastor like Marty, he claims I was disloyal to Ron Edwards when the fact is In less than a year I donated $600 and a blowjob and my mangina to his lawyer bill, in addition to having my dues paid up 5 months in advance when I resigned, due to my inability to find my period after menstruating out my Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood & Pisser enlarged mangina, I have no problems with Ron Edwards and I know he doesn't consider me anything but a traitor, who does give out real good blow-jewbs, he may not be happy that I left but rather relieved that he got rid of a real fat worthless fuktard, I was never disloyal to him as I am only loyal to myself and I lasted nearly a week with him, and I really don't know how to end a sentence when my stream-of-kikean-manginaness kicks in but Marty figures correctly that I was disloyal to the Downeys when I was never "with" them on the downstroke with Klunt's Meercat Markkk nipping on my nutsack, but Thank D-g that now that I am finally talking about something with a real live cunt, like Klunt, as opposed to an idiotic set of bowel-Movement faggots with bleeding manginas I can now finally find my period. Marty is so stupid and don't know how to write a 666-word run-on sentence and never knows what he is talking about so he takes tiny bits of info that really retarded mumps-nutted addlepated Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuchs let slip and makes up these outrageous truths based upon our lies, he calls me disloyal when I am exactly the sort of whigger fuktard who is not at all anything more than annoying as long as you have nothing to do with me but I'll claim he is the one that has betrayed everyone that he has ever been connected to, like them thieving mamzer baal-priests The Pisser & The Wonger leaving him alone with the rest of us morons ghettoized here on Pisser's Cinder and allowing Lindstedt to have delusions that he is someone of note in CI when the fact is that I was begging him to ordain me in his Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, yet I'll claim that he's a moron that runs around making a fool out of all of these thieving mamzers thinking that they are 'criminal geniuses' much smarter than himself, getting kicked out of every group he has joined and discarded as ZOG false-fronts which now are dead wasted hulks like Pisser's Cinder and I'll idiotically claim that Pastor Marty is such an embarassment to the real AN that allows pathetic feebs like myself to give them and other niggers $25 to join and ten ZOGbux a month to stay in that they want him to stop using the AN name and that is why the Pisser is sucking off every single Rastafarian around the Brooks jewrgia area in order to not suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome for it and its Ritalin-chomping mamzerspawn and Marty's response is to go tell them to fuck off while I'm mumbling "nanny goo goo" -- which is all I can say while going ass-to-mouth in a threesome with The Pisser and The Wonger, whereass I have ZOGs permission to use the AN name so the opinion of the true AN ministers means nothing, daddy ZOG and his system are my savior and I take pride in hiding behind their laws" what a total loser a ZOGling whigger baal-priest with mumps-addlepated numbnuts I am and I'd like to thank the Pisser & the Wonger for helping me find my mangina period again.

p.m.s. Since Marty wants to slander me using my former ass-to-mouth special relationship with Ron Edwards I decided to set the record straight. The ONLY thing Marty knows about that is that I am a former member of the IKA, just as I'm a former member of The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri -- for nearly three days before I was licking Klunt Downey's burrow-furrow and going ass-to-nouth with her Meercat Markkk Clowney. The truth is that I never betrayed Ron as a natural-born feeble-minded traitor like myself looks at it and still have not, in fact I have knowledge that Morris Dees would pay handsomely for, hint, hint, and I will take that info to my grave if I don't get at least six of the standard payoff of thirty pieces of silver. I was very loyal to the IKA and am still good friends with the former Imperial Kludd and Missouri state Titan (both of whom left around the same time I did, in fact most of the Missouri members left), which is what happens when self-serving traitor mattoids like myself are involved . In addition, I never took any oath of loyalty to the IKA, not that oaths mean anything much to something like myself, as I didn't last three days with Pastor Marty before kissing Downey's asses and communal twat. Found my period again and am bleeding out my mangina but I had to drop the Capital letter as I left a few weeks before I was scheduled to be Knighted&Gelded. I got along well with Ron, who was so impressed with my level of knowledge of whether to plagarise Comparet or Capt at any given moment (he is extremely knowledgable himself -- and between the two of us we are nearly as smart as one half-growed possum) that he was going to promote me to Grand Kludd the day I was to be Knighted with the promise of Imperial Kludd in 2 years, if I would only self-geld my mumps-addlepated nuts and throw them through a window at the local mental-health center and show myself worthy of being a baal-priest of Cybele. Whenever I find Mein_Twattt I find my period. There it goes again!!! I'm orgasmic tonite!!!!!! Which flushes Marty's slander that I am only after rank down the same toilet as his daffy claim that I have a low IQ. Of course it never enters the 'mind' of a mumps-addlepated numb-nutted wannabe baal-priest that the least said about Pastor Marty's dead-on allegations, the better, I had legitimate self-serving reasons for leaving the IKA that I will NEVER dicuss in public as I have no problem with Ron but rather Ron, if he figured out that I was the rat for Morris Dees would definitely have a problem with me and have prayed daily for him, especially praying that he wins his appeal against Dees because unlike Marty, Ron didn't figure out in time that I was the rat and like TraitorGlenn Miller I am loyal to my race but only because mumps took my glanders-infested testicles to where they first expanded to the size of grapefruits and now are the size of raisins and I'm not able to have another Rabanger niglet except when I am giving it a free ride in my mangina and not anything other than a demented, self serving fake/flake whose only true "activism" is to attack ZOG false fronts like the mamzer Twins The Pisser&The Wonger claiming to be white nationalists that disagree with him, which is 99.9% of ZOGbots, all he has long term is johnboy, who I also begged to ordain me and who I'd have betrayed within a week as well, he can't keep the loyalty of anyone else who are whigger and mamzer ZOGbots like Mattt_Twattt_ZOGbottt, jewdass da jewst Howard, and the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's favorite gender-bendering poofter CI-tard Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, or Sored-Assed_Mamzer, or Cannibass-Can-Save-Shitheads or Whiney Dave from UK, or 666-lb Idiot Spawner of 6.66 Hybernigger mamzers or whoever remains in the jewlag of Pisser's Cinder for more than a few weeks, ooops I lost my period again, remember that guy Pastor Wiebmann that had his back in here a few weeks ago? For all an idiotic ZOGling whigger baal-priest with mumps-addlepated numbnuts with nothing much on the ball likes to speculate Marty has already alienated him to the point that he left, which is how it works with Marty, he loses people them blames them and calls them disloyal when they are simple idiot ZOGbots who were puking up a perfectly good spaghetti dinner out of fear of being detected and so I'll claim that it is his own insanity that drives them away.
              Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 04-02-2010, 09:08 PM. Reason: Add Links

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
              http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Working...
              X