Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phora Database, All Passwords Stolen --OR-- The Wraf of Kane12345666 (We's Fucked!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phora Database, All Passwords Stolen --OR-- The Wraf of Kane12345666 (We's Fucked!!!)

Phora Database, All Passwords Stolen
    -- OR --
    The Wraf of Kane12345666

(We's Fucked!!!)

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...0/#post-148732
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...307#post392307
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9107#post9107

Important -- if you have an account at the Phora and thus are a pretentious phorafaggot/feeb/fuktard who has ever pissed off that really fucked up jewboy known as kane12345666 to where he really really wants to fuck you up the ass:

In case you haven't noticed, the current maintenance message at thephora.net is "currently undergoing maintanence". This has been the case since earlier today. Don't worry, it gets worse.

In fact, what has happened is that an older copy of the Phora database has been acquired by Daryl *********** a.k.a. kane123123. The database was also shared with people who are to be considered hostile to political dissidents, anti-racist types, and pretentious jewboys and mamzers as well as ZOGling whigger ass-clowns. Us pretentious fuktards are about to face "The Wraf of Kane". Who'd of thunk that lil fucked-up jewboy had such a big swinging dick?.

All passwords are encrypted inside the database, but eventually some or all of those passwords can or perhaps will be decrypted. In other words, the password that you used at the Phora should be considered to be no longer secure. Not that Kane really needs them passwords anyway as by making himself the Admin he can change the passwords to suit himself and then read and possibly reveal all of your private messages. Yup, jew're fucked. Really really fucked.

What you must do immediately

1. If you are using the same password on your email that you were using at the Phora, then you must change your email password immediately. Lock that barn door after the jewboy stole the horses, oxen, sheep, goats, and chickens.

2. If you are using the same password on your Facebook or any other account that you were using at the Phora, then you must change your Facebook or other password immediately, you ass-clowns.

3. Please pass this information on to everyone that you know. Don't panic if you think Kane will be gentile. And,

4. Kiss Kane's yid ass twice and don't neglect licking the crack and especially suck his kosher cock. And still that may not work. Did I forget to mention how really really fucked we is?

If you do not act and you are using your Phora password in other places, then those places may be accessed by Daryl ******* or someone else.

Prepare for a Kosher Reign of [T]Error.

Let's neglect to warn Stumble Inn.

Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Cohen-C*****, the former Voice of Retards Shitting Dog, Yesterday at 7:35 PM

___777___777___777___

The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
    Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
    Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .

Moar Good News 4 Phorafaggots/feebs/phucktards.

Moar Good News 4 Phorafaggots/feebs/phucktards.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...353#post392353
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9110#post9110

Let's imagine how much more fucked up shit can get.

Kane and his Gangsta Bolsheviks are Facebook friends of mine. Now I usually don't check my jewbook account ever since some of my cyberstalked friends got off it two years ago and I gave up playing Mafia Wars. And most of the time I'm Genesis 3:15 foot patrolling using another of my jewbook sock-possums. But last night I kept on hearing "bloop, bloop, bloop" from Toshiba #2 after doing my show as I was listening to podcasts by jewboys and mamzers pretending to be CI or WN on Toshiba #1. So I checked out the source of the blooping and came across the window of my PastorLindstedt jewbook account.

There was none other than the Kanester in one chat window and his Gangsta Bolshevik fedbook group gloating about the hack. In fact the Kanester wants to becum-cum a bigtime haet-kike by selling the phorafags/feebs/phucktard database to the $PLC, the Ashkenazi Defecation League and the One Primate's Project. But the Kanester was being generous to his jewbook friends and sent all his friends and family on kikebook a link to download the zipped fake phorafaggot database. Using a broadband connection the 485 mb file took me less than a minute or so to download.

And yes, of course I downloaded it. There are some pisspul that I'd really love to fuck over if convenient. What I'll do is to open up yet another secret forum on one of my servers and go through the reconstructed forum as well. After having gone through a stint of being cyberstalked by the Mamzer from Mentor and the jewboy crew playing CI, setting yet another secret forum that only I can peruse is second nature.

Anyway, Kane hasn't figured out that he has access to Fade's v-bulletin forum software and while he doesn't have Fade's license he can see what the database provides at his leisure. Right now Kane is trying to figure out how to transfer the phorafag database onto a free Mysql forum like MyBB as he has on his "real phorafags/feebs". But that is work and Kane should figure out quick enough the easy path.

Contrary to Il Ragno's assertions over on Da MamzerBarrell, Fade didn't know what the Kanester was doing until around 9:00 pm when he sent me an e-mail gloating about Kanes' coup as I was looking to save the chat from the first half-hour monologue of The Movement Turd #186.6 and caught the new e-mail. This was after the drunken eighth-beaner Apocales got into the Movement Turd Chat-room and gave me the hyperlinks to a breaking story. Thanks to Jeromy Visser getting me IP-banned over on Talksjew, I clicked to the relevant posts using my TOR browser so I saw plenty, even though banned at phorafags/feebs and quasi-banned over on Da MamzerBarrell. I used Toshiba #2 to look at the "real phorafaggot" shitbox, and Kane and Yakub Israel were gloating up a shitstorm. Seems that Kane didn't tell Fade until he told Yakub Israel, Appy after the fake phorafags had phucked up and figured it out. Fade told me via e-mail. So yes, I discussed what will likely be the most significant hack in the bowel Movement for years on The Movement Turd #186.5. Around 12:30 pm I ended my show and then went to reading further. I noticed that StumbleInn was one of the last to know about this shit.

Anyway, Kane is telling all his friends and family how to download a copy of the "fake phorafags/feebs" database. Looks like many of his friends are jews and niggers. Oh well. Perhaps the $PLC and the ADL and Darryl Lemont Jenkins won't pay for the tit squeezings given that they will get it for free. And get it for free they will because pretty much everyone is going to download the phorafag/feeb/fuktard database and mine it. This shit might even go viral.

Yup, the phorafags/feebs/phucktards really really fucked up good. Happens all the time to whigger and mamzer ass-clown psuedo-intellectuals that think theys' smart and shit. Oh well.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Something about how bad phorafag/feeb shit is fucked up.

Something about how bad phorafag/feeb shit is fucked up.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...374#post392374
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9115#post9115

Originally posted by Macrobius
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...373#post392373

One of the few good things about this clusterfuck is that everyone will now be able to determine that WF Hermans is a liar on this hobby horse of his. Not much consolation, but *some*.

@Martin -- could you get someone technical to publish and MD5 hash of the DB you have (and have Kane compare that with his?) This will authenticate against future *FAKE* versions of the DB, which might also circulate.

It would be useful, given the rash charges about Pedophilia, to have both you and Kane agree on the MD5 sums of your alleged copies.

Hermans don't like phorafags/feebs any. He's not a neutral party. However, Hermans has dug up some true shit over the years and so I listen to him.

Also, I don't know what a MDS hash is, for one. I downloaded my copy from the link Kane provided on his Facebook page so of course both copies will be the same. If I get a copy from Kane then it will be the same as Kane's copy unless Kane is being real sneaky with me, which I doubt. I don't see what making a comparison will accomplish even if I knew how to make any such comparison.

Kane somehow got wind of a database lying around on this Retardus forum and he somehow managed to get it downloaded to his computer. Kane is one tenacious little jewboy. Back in early 2011 he found this gaming site with ***** ***'s /SwordBrethren's profile pictures looking like a little nigger-gook beaner faggot and gave the link to someone who then gave it to me and I gave it to the NimBusters and they gave it out to everyone. Sort of what I hope to dig up from this treasure trove of Kane's.

Anyway, the database is from January or February of this year is what Kane told me tonight.

I talked to Kane via his jewbook page and convinced Kane to take down the link to the download because he can always get pissed off again and release it some more. Kane don't know how many people might have downloaded it so far, but thinks its one or two or three or four. Fade wasn't one of them because Fade has bandwidth issues. Plus Fade doesn't know how to make his own database, much less download nd then upload to his forum someone elses.

So Kane is trying to dry-heave the database to his MyBB format page. He said it had to be done one post/page at a time. He stayed up until midnight my time and then went to bed. I asked him why not simply use Fade's v-bulletin forum and Kane said that while Fade wants to gloat, Fade doesn't really want to get involved with the phorafaggots again. After all, Fade has a working blog with over 1,8 million comments on it and still is pretty ignorant about how to save his own v-bulletin database, as he was back in 2005.

Anyway the first I heard of it was when Apoc put a link to the MamzerBarrell in my Talksjew chatroom around 8:50 pm CST Thursday night when I was doing my show. I clicked on the link and read it after the half-hour and my monologue was done. Then Fade sent me a gloating e-mail and I went over to the "real phorafags" and seen that Appy and Yakub Israel were already gloating up a storm. So Fade probably figured it out around the same time Apoc did because Kane sent him a gloat-mail.

Anyways, Kane wants to root into the moderator's and admin lounges and Starr's and Il Ragno's private messages and edit them. That and let Appy and Yakub root into them as well. I'm more interested in seeing whether Stan and the rest have Belgian government connections and then seeing what is relevant as to government support. I don't think that the phorafags are anything other than ass-clowns in the main. But reading the private messages and moderator's and admin lounges will be interesting.

Anyway, there is gonna be a Gangsta Bolshevik podcast tomorrow, probably around 7 or 8:00 pm Central over at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=94836&cmd=tc

We're hoping to get Breck to moderate as he is pretty good at that. Me and Appy don't get along too good.

Look, I don't want anyone to get seriously hurt by this, which is why I've advised Kane to take it slow. What I prefer to do is to slowly excavate what I can find while the rest are running wild like looting pigs. However, that isn't going to happen for a while as the rest of Kane's crew are going to be on a rampage over the low-hanging fruit. Which is why I first downloaded my own copy of the database first and advised Kane to make a few archival copies as well which won't be messed up.

Eventually Kane intends to merge the 2007 to 2013 database with what he can get out of Fade from 2005-2007 or so, invite the banned elements like myself and WF Hermans back, maybe even add some more tards banned from VNNF/$permFart and have a never-ending party as he runs the REAL phora.

There doesn't seem to be any question as to how Kane got hold of the database laying around so I don't see the reason for questioning how Kane did it any more than when a nigger robs a liquor store on Troost Avenue in Kansas City. In fact, Kane didn't gloat to Appy or Yakub or even Fade until after the phorafag admins figured out that they got fucked and had to tell their general membership. What made me sit up and wonder was when StumbleInn would post this matter. There are some people who post both on SI and phorafags/feebs and they need to know that phorafags fucked up.

Anyway, I'm not a neutral party because I want to do some digging of my own in the database Kane figured out how to hack. As Kane and Fade figure it, they are only stealing back the database that was stolen from them. I don't think that there really is any real ZOG involvement in phorafags/feebs like there is on Linders/TraitorGlenn Miller's VNNF or on $permFart, other than a bit of support for the Belgian Eurofags support for them Belgian Sephardic jewboys Jimbo Gomez, Farkas/Karcase, and Maude De Fraud Flanders. The rest of the phorafags are pretty much feebs and fucktards playing at shit. I don't have any interest in spying on Il Ragno or you. But I'm not going to get in between Kane and his crew running wild like Vandal pigs heading to the slop trough either. Like I advised Kane, letting the cat out of the bag is easy, getting kitty back in can be hard. At least I got him to delete giving out the database some more to everyone able to see Kane's Facebook page.

So, I'd say that phorafags/feebs is somewhat fucked because Kane and his crew are going to to treat their personal data and posts like hungry swine treat a cornfield. I'm going to do some looking myself. About all I can say that is good is perhaps the $PLC/ADL and the One Primate's Project hasn't got in it -- yet, maybe.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Show Kane's Hand

Show Kane's Hand

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...375#post392375
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9116#post9116

It's a very simple request -- get someone techincal to help you. It fingerprints the database and lets me know if it's the same one Kane has. I'll get around to asking Kane the same question. (So giving him the answer is cheating )

Give your zip file to a tech and PM me the results of the md5sum command on it. PM me the results or publish on sum phorum somewhere.

Failure to do this may mean you don't possess it -- or that your testimony to that fact is worthless. I've asked Erich and Ahknaton to do the same thing. Their testimony may turn out to be worthless too.

If everyone claims to have a database copy, and no one publishes the MD5 hash quickly, it will be evidence they may not be acting in good faith, or that they have altered copies of the original. The sooner everyone answers, the more reliance we have in what they say.

Any geek can help you with this simple task -- it should be done every time you download anything from the net, if you are careful. This is basic Cyber Forensics 101 here.

Something was allegedly leaked. May we all know its MD5 hash presently?

This is what is called in Poker -- THE SHOWDOWN. Cards on the table, gents. Show 'em.

Macrobius, 10 Aug 13 04:04 AM

Comment

Kane's got something I want to see, so I'm going to stand pat for now.

Kane's got something I want to see, so I'm going to stand pat for now.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...378#post392378
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9117#post9117

Originally posted by Macrobius
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...375#post392375

It's a very simple request -- get someone techincal to help you. It fingerprints the database and lets me know if it's the same one Kane has. I'll get around to asking Kane the same question. (So giving him the answer is cheating )

Give your zip file to a tech and PM me the results of the md5sum command on it. PM me the results or publish on sum phorum somewhere.

Failure to do this may mean you don't possess it -- or that your testimony to that fact is worthless. I've asked Erich and Ahknaton to do the same thing. Their testimony may turn out to be worthless too.

If everyone claims to have a database copy, and no one publishes the MD5 hash quickly, it will be evidence they may not be acting in good faith, or that they have altered copies of the original. The sooner everyone answers, the more reliance we have in what they say.

Any geek can help you with this simple task -- it should be done every time you download anything from the net, if you are careful. This is basic Cyber Forensics 101 here.

Something was allegedly leaked. May we all know its MD5 hash presently?

This is what is called in Poker -- THE SHOWDOWN. Cards on the table, gents. Show 'em.

I downloaded this afternoon a 495mb file from a link that Kane published on his Facebook page.

I talked Kane into deleting that link this afternoon.

I don't really know whether or not Kane did get aholt of the phorafag/feeb database. I think he did.

If I were to give you a copy of the database that Kane gave to me, then I probably wouldn't get any more information from Kane. And Kane would probably still be telling everyone to come and get it anyway. That's one of the arguments I used with Kane to delete the database link. Mark Potok or Daryl Lemont Jenkins won't pay him for the cow if he's already given the cow away for free.

I myself want to look over this database. I think it exists. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. But I don't think that Kane created 495 mb of random ones and zeros for shits and giggles.

Anyways, I downloaded it from Kane's link. Perhaps you should ask Kane for the original file as Kane is really really proud of his accomplishment.

If we are going to talk about poker, Kane's got something I want to see and he's willing to share. I myself have nothing to gain by forcing the issue with Kane, as he has the initiative and all the cards. As it is, I have stopped -- for now -- most of the bleeding. I don't see how me being seen betraying Kane and then him getting all pissed off so that everyone gets to see the database helps out anyone, certainly not the phorafags/feebs. If Kane is lying, then that will become obvious in due course. Kane has every intention of letting pretty much everyone see what he's got.

There is going to be some measure of rapine, pillage and chaos. I'm trying to keep it in some sort of check. After all, the NSA sees all, knows all. This matter of Kane getting in like a weasel into a chicken house sure as hell ain't Wikileaks.

I think that rather than worry about the forensics of the obvious, you all should worry about lessening the collateral damage. Whether you believe it or not, it is better to contain the damage to where Kane and his tards are just revealing some superficial, but embarrassing matters as opposed to really really digging into matters which can affect those that Kane would overlook normally.

Hail Victory!!!

P.S. Went over to phorafags/feebs. It says that they are suffering from a hack like they did last night. What do you want to bet that they think Kane got into their chicken coop again? -PMLDL

Comment

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...388#post392388
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9118#post9118
            The Spider Knows!!!

Comment

I call Circle of Jerks.

I call it Circle of Jerks.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...576#post392576
              http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...0/#post-149090
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9124#post9124

I have spoken to both Ahknaton and Erich now, and both claim they no longer have a copy of the zip file for the database that is being circulated. Thus, both regretfully cannot supply me with its MD5 hash, to authenticate any other DB in circulation.

We seem to be in a position that the only person who has the DB now is Daryl, and people who got it from him -- maybe this is good. It's coming from a tainted source, and is not verifiable in the usual way one verifies software (take an MD5 hash or better of the download).

Anyone who downloads the bits from Daryl is a fool. If someone does have a copy, and the expertise to compute an MD5 hash on it using the md5sum program or whatever, it would be worth posting that information or telling me in private. It is a good idea to determine early a fingerprint of what has already been circulated -- so that future changed versions can be detected.

However, I'm not going to hold my breath for replies. There's enough bad will, among all the parties involved, to suspect that *no one* has reliable data of any kind here. THIS IS THE INTERNET. Rule #1 -- trust no one. No party in this matter can back up their claims with a credible MD5 hash. Everyone is holding their cards so close to their chest, no one wants to put information on the table to evaluate their respective claims. It's a court trial where both parties have taken the Fifth, and no credible claims have been made by any party.

I call Circle of Jerks.

Macrobius
              August 11, 2013 03:14 PM

Comment

An Appeal For Rationality to Irrational Self-Serving ZOGling Ass-Clown MamzerBarrelians

An Appeal For Rationality to Irrational Self-Serving ZOGling Ass-Clown MamzerBarrelians

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...-2#post-149140
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9129#post9129

I've got some great advice for people who say 'ignore Kane' (and Burrhus was always right that the Behaviour Psychology here points in that direction as the only cure -- except human behaviour is such that *it will never happen*)

Now, that said, if we are going to be school marms here's an even more fun and pertinent piece of advice: *NO ONE IN THE CIRCLE OF CRUST SHOULD GO THERE, READ WHAT WAS SAID BEHIND THEIR BACKS, AND TURN GOSSIP INTO VENOM*.

Are primates stop chimpin'? No. Are people going to go to Daryl's stuff, read what they shouldn't (like Lucy and the Magician's book in Voyage of the Dawn Treader) and get in a snit that destroys relationships and stirs shit up, spreading gossip and venom like Pandora Unchained or whatever that play was? Of course they are.

Please, for the love of God, don't read old gossip. Don't pass it on. If someone mentions it, ignore them. If they persist, shun them without giving negative feedback, until they leave or move on to another more constructive topic. If someone shows signs of restraint, praise them profusely for their virtue and heroism in the face of temptation.

Will my admonition bear fruit? Time will tell . . . . But it is much better advice now than 'Ignore Kane' ever was. And anyone scolding others about paying attention to Kane should be prepared to mete justice by this standard as well.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
                Mr. Prac: 3,385 Points Sunday at 9:44 PM
                Mike: 60 Points (There is iron in your words of ignoring Kane for all Comanche to see.) Sunday at 10:23 PM
                rust: 13,231 Points (You're a good and wise man, Mac) Sunday at 10:36 PM

Comment

Time to tell the phorafags/feebs how the Kane12345666 ate the cabbage.

Time to tell the phorafags/feebs how the Kane12345666 ate the cabbage.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...726#post392726
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9130#post9130

Originally posted by Macrobius View Post

I call it Circle of Jerks.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...576#post392576
                  http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...0/#post-149090
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9124#post9124

I have spoken to both Ahknaton and Erich now, and both claim they no longer have a copy of the zip file for the database that is being circulated. Thus, both regretfully cannot supply me with its MD5 hash, to authenticate any other DB in circulation.

We seem to be in a position that the only person who has the DB now is Daryl, and people who got it from him -- maybe this is good. It's coming from a tainted source, and is not verifiable in the usual way one verifies software (take an MD5 hash or better of the download).

Anyone who downloads the bits from Daryl is a fool. If someone does have a copy, and the expertise to compute an MD5 hash on it using the md5sum program or whatever, it would be worth posting that information or telling me in private. It is a good idea to determine early a fingerprint of what has already been circulated -- so that future changed versions can be detected.

However, I'm not going to hold my breath for replies. There's enough bad will, among all the parties involved, to suspect that *no one* has reliable data of any kind here. THIS IS THE INTERNET. Rule #1 -- trust no one. No party in this matter can back up their claims with a credible MD5 hash. Everyone is holding their cards so close to their chest, no one wants to put information on the table to evaluate their respective claims. It's a court trial where both parties have taken the Fifth, and no credible claims have been made by any party.

I call Circle of Jerks.

Macrobius
                  August 11, 2013 03:14 PM

Actually I have a measure of respect for Macrobius both before this incident and now after reading the phoraleaks files. Macrobius has loyalty to those he serves ad while that did put me out when Kane took down the MamzerBarrell back in 2011 by refusing to let me have access to the database he saved and by following the directive of the MamzerBarrell owners Apocales, Intrepid/Ingelded, and Rustifer after Gaybird deleted all my files and then run off again, as an operator of a v-bulletin forum I understood that Macrobius had duty to those he served. I've read some of the Admin section posts of phoraleaks but not his private messages as of yet. And let me say that I have a higher level of respect for only two phorafags/feebs. Macrobius is one. Il Ragno is the other. (And thanks for trying to send me the $15 and the $10 stamps, Spider. I never got them. You doubtless supplied smokes for nigger orderlies at the Nuthouse or anglo-mestizo piglice at the Newton County Jail. I'm touched.)

But the rest of the phorafags/feebs are pure worthless pieces of shit. Something Il Ragno knew all along and wrote about at length time and time again. Both of you know you are dealing with shit probably better than I do.

OK. Macro is trying to find out who played Edward Snowden to Kane. Macro knows that Kane didn't cold-hack into the phorafags. Somebody leaked phoraleaks. Macro also knows that it wasn't him. But who?

Now Ankhanuttin the Mongrolloyd Gook-Fucker and someone from Rhetardus refuses to let Macro see who exactly leaked phoraleaks. It is understood that the database leaked that Kane "found" was the one from the start of the year when phorafags/feebs was having database trouble. So was it the Retardus ass-clowns?

Not especially.

The reason that both Ankanuttin/Green Mamzer refuses to let Macro see the leaked database is because the phorafag/feeb fuktards want to pretend that Retardus must have leaked the location and file to Kane. However, that puts the blame onto Retardus admins because if the phorafag/feeb leaker had given a newer copy out to Kane, then they might be caught. Every single one of the phorafag/feeb admins to moderators (excepting Macro and Il Ragno) simply don't give a shit for their member's security. They don't want their membersheep to know that in a year, six months, their private messages, e-mails, rep points, IP Numbers -- everything -- could be leaked again to Kane. The Retardus admins decided to take some of the blame -- after all the database leaked was more than likely on their server, but maybe not -- and so they want to put this matter behind them, as they are no more intelligent or dutiful than the phorafag/feeb admins.

So this is why neither Ankinnutin the Mongrol-humper nor the Retardus admins want Macro to decipher who was the phoraleaks leaker.

Nor do I. I neither asked nor did Kane tell where he got the database. All I did was to try to get Kane to plug the leaks to everyone until I got a chance to see it for myself. The second request was that if he seen one "Stephen L Akins" in the membership list -- I didn't know when FAkins joined phorafags/feebs -- to nuke unread any and all of FAkins' private messages. I was locked up with enough perverts and chomos for three and a half years to where I know them on sight. That is why I urged Zed to take down the creepy 1950's picture of that 13 year old girl that Fakins posted here. Nuke FAkins shit and seed the space in the database with zeros & ones virtual salt.

So I knew Macro was full of shit about "reliable data." So were the three phora.co stooges of Appy, Clancy and Yakub Israel. All I could hear at the trough in which Kane poured phoraleaks was a "Hyuk, nyuk, yuk" and the sound of slurping. Hell, I didn't even have a chance to say something mean to Appy other than a snarl or two yesterday afternoon.

Reading the slop convinces me that it was accurate enough. I knew better than even ask them to respect Il Ragno's privacy as that was the first private messages read by all. I was more interested in WhiggerSwill's, Haddings, and Jimbo Gomez's messages. As an ally of Harold Covington I owe it it him to let him see what concerns him anyway.

So Kane let hackers see the database. They doubtless have their copies. Judging from what I seen of the guests listening, easily twenty times the membership at the trough, that means another couple of thousand or two.

I searched the postings in the admin and moderator sections by searching "Lindstedt." Can't say that I was surprised except that I thought Starr liked me, the worthless lying cunt. Oh well, Susanhood awaits. Starr is already in Cougartown and going to take up where Susan left off at the Cougartown Truck Stop. But later, reading Susan's begging WhiggerSwill for money to fix her teeth and abscessed lower jaw and seeing WhiggerSwill refuse to help her, even though she did get Hadding back in VNNF but not WhiggerSwill, I take great joy in knowing that Susanhood awaits that barren coosh Starr.

Well, Toshiba #2 overheated and crashed yesterday afternoon. I had to dig out some passwords for Toshiba #1. Toshiba #3 was used to go over to The Haet Project to tell the mamzer host there that neither Axis Skanky nor jewromy Visser were white but rather red-nigger mestizos. But what of it? Seeing Appy, Yakub, and Clancy feeding meant that the time to council restraint to Kane was long gone. Kane wasn't having it anyway, saying that he wanted to get it up on his forum rather than wait a few days for us to get Fade's old v-bulletin license. Kane deliberately ignored my hints about how one couldn't both have cake and eat it too.

So now the shit is out. I'll look over more of it. I've taken some messages from WhiggerSwill and Hadding and pasted it to one of my own v-bulletin windows to see what it looks like rather than to deal with deciphering who said what. And when we do get Fade's old license, perhaps I'll send those who relied on the phorafags/feebs to protect their privacy a message advising them to hit the road.

Yup, hit the road. As Savrola/Chief Running Sasquatch gloated, and for gloating being banned over on Da MamzerBarrell for 30 days, this is what, the third time Kane has taken down his enemies, real or perceived. Kane isn't going to let anyone know who fed him the database. Kane will want fourths, fifths, sixths, . . . 666ths.

And he will get them too. Read the private messages and admin sub-forum posts. Nothing but vicious evil pieces of ZOGshit. Mamzers and kikes and whiggers, oh my!!! And every single one capable of betrayal, hell willing.

Look, "normal" phorafags/feebs. Get the fuck out. Now. This shit is going to happen again.

You have been warned.

Spread the word.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-13-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Il Fagno provoked the lil jewboy fuktard

Il Fagno provoked the lil jewboy fuktard

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...452#post392452
                    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/threads...0/#post-149093
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9132#post9132

This is sure to make Fagno chimp out, but here is MY take on this shit as posted at SI:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say the elephant in the room is something NO ONE wants to admit.

How long have we all known that Kane is a mentally ill psycho that can't help himself?

One year? Two years? SIX years?

How long has he been gone from the Phora, SI, and TBB?

Now, how often do I -still- get a blow by blow rendering of his assclownery in the CoC and much chimping about his dumbassery?

Daily?

Weekly?

If y'all IGNORED the mentally ill tard perhaps he would have eventually GONE AWAY.

There are more than two people in this whole situation who can be considered seriously obsessed to the point of needing professional treatment.

Here is a question some people in the CoC need to ask themselves:

Is it considered normal to keep attacking the mentally ill kid from the neighborhood a few years after he has moved to another neighborhood
                    or does this indicate a serious need for professional mental help?

Posted 08-10-2013, 03:02 PM on StumbleInn by Nowhere Man

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-14-2013, 12:33 AM.
                    ===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
                    I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

The Recent Hacking (of Phorafags/feebs)

The Recent Hacking (of Phorafags/feebs)

Ahknaton
                      phorafag/feeb Administrator

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...05#post1225605
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9133#post9133

As you are no doubt aware due to the bright red banner at the top of the page, the Phora was recently hacked. This post is to clear a few things up and hopefully answer any questions people might have. I'll lay it out in a FAQ format.

What happened?

The former Phora member known as "Kane", who has a long-standing grudge against this site, was able to obtain a 6-month old backup copy of the Phora's database. This includes everything stored in the database: user profiles, user PMs, all posts in public and private forums and encrypted user passwords. Kane extracted the encrypted password data in the form of MD5 hashes and posted them to a popular hacking forum to ask for assistance in cracking them (i.e. turning them from hashes back into plaintext passwords that he could use to log into user accounts here). He submitted a list of members he wanted to target, which included all admins and supermods and a list of "hated posters".

How did he get a copy of the Phora's database?

He apparently downloaded it from a non password-protected "temp" folder of the Rhetorus forum website. How exactly he discovered its existence and location is not clear to me at this time, others have speculated here.

The admin of Rhetorus has posted an explanation on the front page of the website, repeated below:

Originally posted by Rhetorus Admin

Friends:

There has been an incident at a related forum that has left it crippled for the time being, and this website under fire. For those of you unaware of earlier this year, this host served as a means of testing a backup version of a wesbite named "The Phora" after its database buckled from its own weight. After tests were done, I believed to have deleted the copy of the Phora's database I had, and migrated the site to be what is now its current state.

During the migration, I neglected to delete a few files that were in a temp folder I created within Xenforo's directory, containing various images related to the Phora, and unfortunately, the other backup copy of the Phora's database. This file was accessed a few days ago and used to hack the Phora, by a user many are familiar with as "Kane."

I would like to stress that it was my decision to allow Kane to stay here, despite the protests of others. Following the incident, he has been banned. Furthermore, neither Scotsman, Macrobius, or any other users have any cause for blame or anger to be targeted towards them, as they took the stance many of you took.

Due to that the file was retrieved from my website, I take full responsibility for my negligence and lack of attention to details, and am sorry for the severe inconvenience this has caused many of the Phora's members*, as well as the headache that now sits in front of the Phora adminsitration.

This forum will remain on lockdown while I decide how to best preserve and display its contents. In the meantime, please feel free to access any of the other Circle of Crust Network websites.

Warm Regards,

Tannhäuser

Why on Earth was there a copy of the Phora's database on the Rhetorus server in the first place?

In late January of this year the Phora had a major database crash. Several attempts were made to restore the database from a backup, initially without success by either the Phora admins or BlueHost customer support. Erich/Tannhäuser offered to migrate the Phora database to an installation of XenForo (an alternative forum software solution to vBulletin, which is what the Phora runs) running on another server as a means of salvaging the forum content and bring it back online. Subsequently the Phora was successfully restored without using XenForo and the XenForo clone was taken down. This was all several months before Erich left the Phora to set up Rhetorus.

At the time I was focused on trying every avenue I could to get the forum back online. That doesn't change the fact that it was a grave misjudgment on my behalf to have accepted his help, and to have allowed him access to a copy of the Phora database. This act eventually exposed us to the hack, and I take full responsibility for it and apologize to everyone affected. He should never have been allowed the database backup file in the first place, but once he had it I should have been much more diligent in chasing him up and getting him to confirm to me that he had deleted it after the XenForo clone site was taken down.

What damage was Kane able to do to the forum?

In addition to having access to everyone's PMs up until January of this year (which he had as soon as he downloaded the file from Rhetorus), Kane was able to capture the accounts of several Phora members. As of now control of all of them - that we know of - has been reverted to their proper owners. He was briefly able to control a supermod account and read current threads in the mod area of the forum. He then took over several accounts and used them to spam a list of outings of various Phora members all over the forum. These were quickly deleted. At one point we assumed he had taken over an inactive admin account (Jimbo Gomez) because this account is usually dormant but was active around the time of the hack, but after emailing Jimbo this appears to have been a coincidence.

What steps were made to mitigate the damage?

As soon as we realized what was going on, the forum was immediately shut down and all supermod accounts and several admins were demoted to regular users. This limited the damage he was able to do with the accounts he captured. PMs were sent to all users on the list he was targeting telling them to change their passwords immediately. Some time later, the password timeout period for all users was set to a low number of days to force all users to change their passwords. This last action should have been taken immediately but I wasn't aware of this vBulletin feature from the instant the hack started. Several accounts that were either captured or were suspected of being captured were temporarily banned. The forum was down for several hours after the initial attack, then was brought back online and then taken down again once it became clear that several accounts had been captured.

There was some initial confusion about how many passwords had been broken, initially we believed it was only one (mine, and I had changed my password several times since January of this year).

Why were X Y Z banned? Were they in on the hack?

No, these accounts were banned either because they were captured by Kane or as precaution because we were worried they would be.

I changed my password. Is there anything else I should do to protect myself?

If you use the same password anywhere else, you need to change it there too. Also, please make sure that you can log into and access the email address that is associated with your forum account. This goes for all forums, hacked or not. If you have a throwaway webmail account that you use to register on a forum and you let it expire, an attacker can register that email address for themselves and use it to change your account password and take over your account. Of course, the attacker needs to know what your account email address is in the first place, and that has been exposed by the hack.

Also, you should regard the email account associated with your Phora account as tainted. Don't use it anywhere else on the Internet where it can show up in a Google or other search and be associated with your IRL details, and if it is then change it immediately. This particularly true of Facebook.

Was there a witch hunt against Rhetorus?

When the hack initially occurred it wasn't clear how the hacker had gotten hold of a copy of the database, or even if he had the entire database. However due to the names in the list of targeted users we were able to work out how old the database copy the hacker had was, due to the timing of various username changes ("Jim Ed" appeared as "Warka", and "Ixion" as "Ixtab", for example). This confirmed that it wasn't the years-old copy of the database that was leaked back in 2007ish, and dated it to roughly the beginning of this year. On that basis I speculated that it was the copy that I had given to Erich - and it was. These and other speculations were posted in a private forum, but soon leaked out and suspicion was cast on not just Erich, but also unfairly on Scotsman and Macrobius. I regret that it came out like that, but given that Kane was being allowed to post freely there and was boasting about how "rhetours" was on his side - all the while actively trying to out a large number of Phorons - it wasn't an unreasonable suspicion to have. We have the right to consider in private all possibilities about who may be attacking us.

What's going to happen now?

Kane will probably spread the stolen database to as many people as he can. Right now he seems to be busy uploading the posts contained in the database to his imitation Phora website (Niggas can't join us, so, these niggas done cloned us). I expect him to also extract more MD5 hashes from the database and attempt to break more passwords. He will also read through people's PMs, starting with people he hates the most. He'll probably also do a few (more) mass spam mailouts of his outing list to all the email addresses in the database.

Comment

I see now that The Phora's hidden admin forums and all of The Phora's PMs have been uploaded at Kane's website.

I see now that The Phora's hidden admin forums and all of The Phora's PMs have been uploaded at Kane's website.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...778#post392778
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9134#post9134

Originally posted by Pastor Lindstedt
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...471#post392471

Fade is enjoying the show, all right. However, he has him some real pussy from a WN Movement leader's daughter, a Wordpress blog that has plenty of fresh tard, and no desire to get back into a fight from 2005. I've certainly advised him to sit on the sidelines and let Kane do all the work.

That's right.

I'm getting married soon. My girlfriend is moving to Alabama on Friday. I have a lot going on in my personal life right now. I don't have the time or the technical ability to accomplish what Kane has done here.

It's a pleasant surprise though. I see now that The Phora's hidden admin forums and all of The Phora's PMs have been uploaded at Kane's website. I'm about to crack open a few beers and do some reading.

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
                        I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
                        I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

Sympathy for the Devil: Privacy, Fairness, Equity and the Case of Kane123123

Sympathy for the Devil: Privacy, Fairness, Equity and the Case of Kane123123

by jewboy Thomas777

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...97#post1226397
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9139#post9139

I am posting this thread deliberately in the Current Events subforum so that it might not become immediately hidden or forgotten amidst a plethora of other threads, so that it will draw the attention of anyone who might be an interested party (actually or potentially), and so that no inference might be drawn that the intent of this thread will not be misconstrued as an effort to facilitate some kind of secret or duplicitous treatment or resolution of the issue in question.

This thread has nothing to do with me personally or my feelings and responses to the recent disruption relating to hacking nor the (ongoing) foolishness and bad blood and negative emotions wrought by the petulant ''feuding'' that proximately caused the latest escalation of hostilities so to speak.

I'm not going to provide any kind of summary of the events that led us to this place - to do so would aggravate already existing tensions and would be a waste of everybody's time, as all interested parties to the matter are well aware of what led to these problems - were they not, they wouldn't have a stake in the outcome of the controversy. At the same time, context is in fact important, both to guarantee that an equitable conclusion is reached and to pre-empt any questioning suspicion about the motivations of anybody involved (myself, Kane, Kane's friends who frequent his forum, persons who have reason to believe that sensitive and/or private information about themselves has been improperly revealed, and others).

Believing that I've sufficiently qualified the purpose and motive of this thread, I think it is in order to address the substance of the issue and propose resolution(s) that all interested posters will find acceptable or at least tolerable.

Why Am I Speaking on this Matter With a Presumption of Authority to Do So?:

I have been a party (both as an instigator and recipient), sometimes unwillingly and unwittingly, other times knowingly and purposefully, to the destructive and in hindsight often deplorable actions involved in this years-long fools' game of hostilities involving "the Phora" and related sites that share posters and moderators in common, ''Free Media Productions'' and its various offshoots and incarnations, and numerous other sites that touch and concern all of these entities. I have instigated hostile actions and harbored bad intentions against and in contemplation of and to Kane and friends and associates of his and I (as have many others) have been subjected to similar treatment in kind.

Subsequently, and with a not insignificant degree of remorse, I came to realize that the entire affair was absurd, foolish, vindictive and ultimately unworthy of any man not addled with an infantile mind. Having extricated myself from any (however fledging even at its zenith)vestigial sense (however misplaced under the circumstances) of ''loyalty'' or team spiritedness, I came to reflect upon what drew us as posters and contributors to these forums, what purpose the kind of interaction we cultivate here had and continues to serve, and what sort of future there was and is for this type of spontaneous, uncensored, and reasonably ''free'' style of discourse, writing, and dialog.

The conclusion that was arrived at of course was that we gather in these environs and expend many, many hours and concomitant effort in the Circle of Crust because we've essentially been forcibly sequestered - in that the topics under discussion, the conceptual preferences we express openly, the substantive contributions relating to political values and theological affinities and Patriotic impulses (usually but not exclusively oriented towards white racial survival and/or ethical Nationalism) are passions that are anathema within Western societies and are expressions of ideas and emotions that are increasingly criminalized by hostile regimes under which we live. As E. Michael Jones posed rhetorically in discussing how White Catholic men and women were ethnically cleansed (by design) from America's once-great metropolises, ''Why Are We ''Here?'' - ('Here' referring to suburban enclaves built hastily to accommodate 'white flight). The answer of course is we are ''Here'' because we were violently banished from ''There'' - ('There'' of course in Dr. Jones' context designating urban parishes that had been strongholds of parish life and deeply embedded communitarian cultures).

Comparatively, in our own banal and petit way, the ''congregation'' that is served by these forums of ours has been forcibly cleansed - psychologically, spiritually and emotionally - from public venues. Increasingly, even from private seeings. Some of us I speculate remain guarded even in their own homes, in the company of their intimates, their blood relations, their women, their parents and siblings and other men (whom in societies that have existed before (and that will flourish again at long last) would be their closest comrades in peace and at arms.

We find ourselves thus forcibly alienated and rendered strangers in places that shouldn't be far'off or hostile or foreboding - we find ourselves speaking in muted tones in a tiny and exceedingly limited cloister that lacks physical dimensions - and honestly, thank God for that up to now. The manner in which we've treated each other brings to mind the behavior of a Chichlud fish in captivity - rendered mad by its oppressive and woefully tiny confinement, it will attack its own kind with savage ferocity if forced to share the contrived space afforded to it - if the fish is not forced to share its tank with another, it will presumably attack its own reflection in lieu of tearing its brother to pieces.

Why is This Thread Only Being Posted Now? Why Was This Thread not Posted Years Ago Upon the Onset of Hostilities? Am I Simply Acting Out of Self Interest to Mitigate the (Actual or Perceived) Consequence of a Date Leak of Appreciable Magnitude?

I am not old, but in my own lifetime I have witnessed and continue to witness and experience that calculated sabotage and destruction of (as already noted) truly ''private'' spaces of thought, action, and endeavor. At risk of sounding hysterical, melodramatic, callow, or paranoid, all that remains of genuine autonomy of action and/or thought has been effectively eradicated or compromised by both the deliberate innovations of would-be jailers and their relentlessly precise instrumentalities as well as the steamrolling and psychologically megalithic spirit of the age (a phantasm that insatiably devours any impulse - instinctive or intellectual in origin, nourishing or destructive, noble or despicable) to such an efficient conclusion that to merely live in the world in an everyday capacity requires the diligent cultivation of strategies to guarantee spiritual, emotional, and psychic survival.

The latest round of animosity among posters in some manner thusly would seem to exemplify the grand pathology of the age scaled to small and insignificant dimensions, the pathetic behavior of all those actively involved in the affair (over all the enduring years). I came to be ashamed of myself, embarrassed for Brad Griffin and Kane and ever other man involved, remorseful that an otherwise noble (if almost axiomatically silly and trivial) effort to reclaim and sustain the once vaunted and preciously valuable private spaces within our respective cultures had become a grotesque punchline - a venal pretext fpr the expression of the kind of comically impotent rage that lives and roots in the powerless like maggots in roadside shit.

I have no private or personal incentive in pursuing this effort at reconciliation. Kane did not approach me to speak on his behalf - I would not speak his behalf anyway, as an advocate or an apologist or in any other capacity. He's an adult man who is literate and is competent to explain and express his own thoughts and ideas and explicate his perceived or actual ''rights'' relating to the immediate dilemma. Nor are Kane and I privately acquainted as colleagues or personal friends or comrades in the pursuit of any cause (political or otherwise). Nor did Kane offer me any kind of ''reward'' in the form of removing or concealing (from/within his forum) any information about myself that would be viewed as 'sensitive or privileged.

I simply concluded - for the raasons stated above - that enough was enough and I opted to seek out Kane man to man so as to address these issues of common concern and security. And finally (and most importantly) because, as needn't be repeated, honor supersedes these other challenges anyway and the honor of everyone involved in these frankly chickenshit and womanish vendettas was and remains at stake.

What Do/Does Kane and Free Media Production Want, and What Do they Consider to be Their Own Legitimate Claim(s) of Right? What Do/Does THe Phora (and The Several Membership of its Sister Forums) Want? What Would Be a Possible Solution?

I sought out Kane on grounds that he'd made cautious but discernibly genuine and praiseworthy overtures to me beginning this past winter on the Vanguard News Network forum (which we both sometimes frequent) and continuing over the weeks and months during times when (presumably) Kane recognized an appropriate opportunity. I appreciate(d) these efforts and I ultimately, earlier this very day, took the opportunity to speak to Kane by phone as a gesture of good will and reconciliation. I do not believe I am violating Kane's confidences by disclosing to the general membership of The Phora, of Free Media Productions, of any other forum(s) that may be touched and concerned by the goings-on here relating to the hacking - and in fact, I believe that acknowledging that Kane and I had a productive conversation in real time and by phone suggests good will by Kane and buttresses his credibility.

Kane was a perfect gentleman in our discussion and I was pleased that he was willing to explain his grievances in an obviously cautious and calculated manner but nonetheless with frank honesty and without resorting to impassioned hostility or anger or bravado and without disavowing his own moral transgressions relating to the matter before us.

Kane stoked much animosity against himself and his associates many years back when this all began, and more recently of course as mutuality of hostility between himself and his friends and various Phora posters and their friends, but at the same time, he was availed to antagonism and victimized by ''doxing'' and other types of hostile activity that bore poisonous fruit in his real-world personal and working life of the sort that he and his associates have subjected others to. In other words, Kane was a victim as a well as a perpetrator over the years of this tit-for-tat hostility between posters. This of course doesn't excuse Kane or acquit him, but it should be acknowledged, although not belabored) that the troubles between Kane and colleagues and the several membership of the Circle of Crust forums involved reciprocity of aggression and criminality (ethnical if not de jury) and not merely spontaneous wrongdoing by one party (or parties) at the expense of the other.

A solution I believe is as follows - of course, no proposal of mine is binding on anybody, as I have no power to compel any poster or groups of posters of any forum to abide any agreement - as agreements between men weight of law nor (for our very limited purposes) creative control over the work product, property, or discussion or activism venues of other men who create, purchase, pay for, or otherwise sustain these things:

1) An Acknowledgement that Kane has been treated differently than other persons who have violated the rules on The Phora
                          - specifically, Kane's primary grievance as I understand it is a belief held by himself (not unfounded) that it was in the past tolerated when people would ''dox'' him, display photographs of him, alert others (on the publicly viewable forums) to information about himself, his family, his educational credentials, contact numbers of his relatives, facts relating to his employers (actual and potential), in addition to exhortations to harass, frighten, insult, antagonize, and otherwise harm him in some way shape or form in real life.

Again, I am not acting as Kane's advocate here, but I believe a permanent resolution to hostilities would require a good faith guarantee by the Administrators of the Phora that Kane's information would be treated as that of any other member or poster - ''doxing'', IRL harassment, the posting and/or revelation of images and information discovered on unrelated sites (sociall media, Facebook particularly and the like) must be prohibited in a blanket capacity - it must not be tolerated for some posters to be availed to this type of abuse regardless of how unpopular they may be and notwithstanding if they have 'opened the door' to this sort of treatment by engaging in prohibited conduct of their own in the past.

In other words, the remedy in the future as at present must be a permaban not followed by ''remedial'' doxing. For Dummies Version - if a miscreant ''doxes'' people, he gets banned for life; if he's committed an actual crime, he gets reported to the relevant police jurisdiction and the State handles it and/or he's availed to a private lawsuit by the purported victim/accuser. He is not to be availed to a ''dox me/us and I/we dox you back'' campaign. Kane should acknowledge, as a matter of honor, a gesture of good faith, and in the spirit of preserving the peace that he has done wrong. By the same token, the staff of the Phora, of Stumble Inn, of the Beer Barrel should admit that wrongs were committed against Kane - out of unilateral malice or in a retaliatory capacity. The case of the latter however, for reasons already explained, still by no means mitigates the wrongfulness of the action. ''He deserved it'' as a justification makes hash of honor, scruples, and balanced enforcement of these essential conventions.

2) An Acknowledgment by Kane that he has pursued a vendetta against many people - some of whom have no rational relationship to the controversies, fights, arguments, and feuds that Kane has become embroiled in with others over the past several years.

For clarity, mutual hostility, ''self-defense'' of a sort, previous escalation of hostile activity incident to a 'feud', and other conceivable rationalizations of ''doxing'', ''stalking'', the hacking of forums and/or components of forums (like private messages', the hacking of and appropriation of data from private email accounts, and all other likely/probable/conceivable efforts of this type and motivation is not a mitigating factor, it does not justify these types of attacks on persons, it is not an acceptable or tolerable 'self help' remedy to resolve a vendetta or controversy. Kane should admit that (regardless of himself being availed to these things - if in fact he were a target of spontaneous hostility and hypothetically was ''entirely innocent'' - that this type of 'violence-by-information-appropriation - compromises the honor of all involved, compromises the basic personal security of every poster on any forum that becomes a setting/venue for hostile action, and is never legitimate as a remedial strategy.

As is the cue in any negotiation between adversaries in which a diplomatic solution is both possible and coveted, the good faith renunciation of violence (actual or potential or metaphorical 'violence) is the most essential component to mapping and ultimately implementing a lasting peace. Doxing, hostile exposure, threats to give or sell or otherwise provide personal and/or sensitive data to Enemy intelligence actors/services regardless of nature, mission, public-private distinction (the SPLC, the ADL, local law enforcement agencies, Federal police administrations, etc.) cannot be considered an acceptable remedy or viable means of revenge or 'escalation'.

3). An 'Amnesty' of Sorts Relating to Hostile Acts Carried out Prior to August 15, 2013, and a 'Decommissioning' of Instrumentalities of Harm.

If the readers will allow an analogy, which may very well be in poor taste considering the gravity of the comparative example and the frivolity of the issue before us, there was a lesson learned by the Good Friday Accords - it was (with the arguable exception of the Dayton Accords) one of the only examples of a viable negotiated peace achieved (with relative amicability) in a zero-sum civil/ethnic/sectarian conflict. A key dimension of peacemaking in many circumstances is an acknowledgment that prior indiscretions, ''crimes'', acts carried out within the course of unremitting hostility, must be considered to be resolved and no longer actionable - by force of arms or by prosecution by the law - if normal peace conditions are to ensue.

Kane/Free Media Productions and the Phora/CoC Forums must both agree that actions committed in anger prior to today - including but not limited to doxing, hacking, datamining, conspiratorial designs against any person loyal to either ''faction'' or camp and the like are no longer grounds for vengance, remedial 'violence', punitive action, etc. This may appear to be inviting a terrible precedent - in that it might allow a miscreant to invoke an ''acts of war'' doctrine to avoid consequences for violence against others now, in the past, or in the future, but its entirely manageable if the amnesty status is narrowly tailored and only available to persons who carried out discrete acts relating directly (in motive and substance) to the nexus of causation that gave rise to (and sustained) the long hostility between Kane/FMP and Phora/CoC. From this day forward, in other words, anyone who carries out 'violence' gets dealt with immediately and without exception or compromise. However, the past (for purposes of 'forum partisans' as already explicated) is effectively sealed. Kane is not to be punished or hounded or antagonized for 'acts of war' committed prior to today - his adversaries similarly are to be afforded the same amnesty for any and all 'acts of war' conducted against Kane or FMP partisans during the course of those hostilities.

Finally - Kane Should Abolish the 'Real Phora'/Phora.co, Cease Emulating Phora Moderators and Posters, and Lay to Rest the Satire of the 'Real Phora' and 'Fake Phora:

Incident to the 'acts of war'/'Amnesty' proposal outlined above, any 'weapons' or 'weaponized' systems relating to the conflict must be placed Beyond Use. This means that Kane/FMP should, to demonstrate their commitment to the Peace, place the Phora Database beyond the viewing of the public. Of course, the DB will be 'retained' by Kane/FMP because there is no way for them to be deprived of it unless they wish it - but were it not publicly viewable, it would become largely innocuous. This means that in the interim, while the peace is young and viability is uncertain, Kane/FMP retain a 'credible threat' as he/they have information of a sensitive nature - which is highly valued within this paradigm - and thus enjoy bargaining power that will act to assuage their anxieties about the intentions of their adversaries until the new regime of amicability takes hold, yet the DB itself will (being beyond public viewability) no longer menace or alarm people in a general capacity.

Lastly, Kane/FMP - as already explained - place a priority upon Equality of Status with the other CoC Forums, for reasons of prestige and vanity (frailties common to all men) as well as for reasons of equity and security. A starting point for a change in relations towards this type of equality would be for Kane/FMP to cease functioning in a nakedly adversarial capacity to ThePhora.net - and return to a format of their own as a site unto itself, with its own purpose(s), mission, orientation, and aesthetic structure. ''ThePhora.Co'' itself is provocative - it exists to discredit its rival forum and is tailored to satirizing it and asserting a claim of superior title and legitimacy.

ThePhora.Co should cease its function as a categorical ''enemy'' of ThePhora.Net, and should revert to/be absorbed by Free Media Productions.

=======================

This is the best solution(s) I have to offer. What is ultimately decided is not up to me, but I would very much like to witness, if not be a party to, an amicable resolution of the problem. As I said, enough is enough - and I do not believe any man here benefits from the continued prosecution of this banal and petulant feuding.

Thank you for taking the time to read - whoever may have opted to read this post in its entirety.

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
                          2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

Comment

Some amazing shit to be found on phoraleaks

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...789#post392789
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9141#post9141

Some amazing shit that Kane's posting at his site.

Scan of Hunter Wallace's current drivers license, now deleted

He is really really getting revenge on the Phora, boy. You were right to encourage him, Fade

August 13, 2013 , 06:24 PM

Last edited by brother number three; August 13, 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: drivers license is out of bounds
                            The Spider Knows!!!

Comment

What Else Do You ZOGling Whigger and Mamzer Ass-Clowns Got Stored Over at Phorafags/feebs?

What Else Do You ZOGling Whigger and Mamzer Ass-Clowns Got Stored Over at Phorafags/feebs?

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...797#post392797
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9142#post9142

Originally posted by Ill Fagno View Post

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...789#post392789
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9141#post9141

Some amazing shit that Kane's posting at his site.

Scan of Hunter Wallace's current drivers license, now deleted

He is really really getting revenge on the Phora, boy. You were right to encourage him, Fade

August 13, 2013 , 06:24 PM

Last edited by brother number three; August 13, 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: drivers license is out of bounds

No doubt, that's true.

But what's it doing in The Phora's PM system? What else do you people have in there?

August 13, 2013, 06:37 PM

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
                              I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
                              I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

Working...
                              X